The Teasing Seductress Mistress
Hello!!!! My name Is Mrs.Aishwariya Rai. Am a married college professor at VIT college of arts and science.

Waise tho mai shaadi shuda hu...but mujhe young ladke bahut pasand hai....they are my prey....

[Image: 1657301174955h.gif]
Mera Pati bilkul mujhe sexually satisfy nhi krta.....
He is a Submissive Bitch.....and i hate that....

Maine college ke class mai ek ladka dekha hai.....

Pintu Naam hai uska....bahut kamzoor hai padhai mai....lekin Sports mai bahut accha ....

College mai jitne bhi ladke hai...mujhe sabse jyaada badhiya wohi lagta hai....

Mai usko aapne Jaal mai phasana chati hu....usko mai use karungi apne sexual pleasures. Ke liye ....aur wo bas meri ungliyoon par naachega.....

Maine aaj class mai surprise test rakhi thi ....uska result dena bai abhi.....ab batati hu mai kaise khelungi Pintu tere Saath
[Image: 1657365041018.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-02-2023, 01:01 AM)SissyChintu.2 Wrote: Hello!!!! My name Is Mrs.Aishwariya Rai. Am a married college professor at VIT college of arts and science.

Waise tho mai shaadi shuda hu...but mujhe young ladke bahut pasand hai....they are my prey....

[Image: 1657301174955h.gif]
Mera Pati bilkul mujhe sexually satisfy nhi krta.....
He is a Submissive Bitch.....and i hate that....

Maine college ke class mai ek ladka dekha hai.....

Pintu Naam hai uska....bahut kamzoor hai padhai mai....lekin Sports mai bahut accha ....

College mai jitne bhi ladke hai...mujhe sabse jyaada badhiya wohi lagta hai....

Mai usko aapne Jaal mai phasana chati hu....usko mai use karungi apne sexual pleasures. Ke liye ....aur wo bas meri ungliyoon par naachega.....

Maine aaj class mai surprise test rakhi thi ....uska result dena bai abhi.....ab batati hu mai kaise khelungi Pintu tere Saath
[Image: 1657365041018.gif]

( Myself pintu 19 year old boy studing in VIT college first year Bsc IT )

( i was dark black skinned VIT jaise bade college me mujhe sports quota through admission mila tha so i was poor in studies compared to other kids in class)

( in 4 months i already won golden ball award in district level in the Thane Nagpur football tournament and the Golden ball throphy was in the entrance of our college i was proud of it lekin padhai kuch nhi krta tha mai)

( Our class teachers name was Aishwarya Rai who was very strict and used to teach Maths and Maths was my most difficult sibject kuch samajh me aata hi nhi tha)

( i used to sit in the last bench there were 2 rows aur right side ke row ke edge pe akela mai baithta tha as i was 6 feet 4 inch tall and still growing so hamesha peeche hi baithta tha)

( i didnt even know ki 4 chapters teach krke ho chuka hai i didnt even had written anything in my notebook which was empty maam had taken 37 class till now and this was my first as hamesha peeche ground me khlete rehta tha)

[Image: civil_classroom.jpg]
Like Reply
(08-02-2023, 01:11 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( Myself pintu 19 year old boy studing in VIT college first year Bsc IT )

( i was dark black skinned VIT jaise bade college me mujhe sports quota through admission mila tha so i was poor in studies compared to other kids in class)

( in 4 months i already won golden ball award in district level in the Thane Nagpur football tournament and the Golden ball throphy was in the entrance of our college i was proud of it lekin padhai kuch nhi krta tha mai)

( Our class teachers name was Aishwarya Rai who was very strict and used to teach Maths and Maths was my most difficult sibject kuch samajh me aata hi nhi tha)

( i used to sit in the last bench there were 2 rows aur right side ke row ke edge pe akela mai baithta tha as i was 6 feet 4 inch tall and still growing so hamesha peeche hi baithta tha)

( i didnt even know ki 4 chapters teach krke ho chuka hai i didnt even had written anything in my notebook which was empty maam had taken 37 class till now and this was my first as hamesha peeche ground me khlete rehta tha)

[Image: civil_classroom.jpg]

Class the test that i conducted yesterday ....you all performed very well....execpt one morron

And he is .....Pintu....you.....stand up....

Kya hai yeah sab pintu....i am very disappointed.....i told u so many times ....but aaj tumhe sabak sekhana hi padhega ......

Come here ...sabke saamne quick....hurry up!!!

(I called u near my table and sat on the table...in front of u laterally to the class....)

Idhaar padhne aate ho yaa sports khelne??? Kya samjha hai mujhe mai kuch action nhi lungj....on ur bad perdormance .....u morron
[Image: 1657305062533.gif]
Like Reply
(08-02-2023, 01:22 AM)SissyChintu.2 Wrote: Class the test that i conducted yesterday ....you all performed very well....execpt one morron

And he is .....Pintu....you.....stand up....

Kya hai yeah sab pintu....i am very disappointed.....i told u so many times ....but aaj tumhe sabak sekhana hi padhega ......

Come here ...sabke saamne quick....hurry up!!!

(I called u near my table and sat on the table...in front of u laterally to the class....)

Idhaar padhne aate ho yaa sports khelne??? Kya samjha hai mujhe mai kuch action nhi lungj....on ur bad perdormance .....u morron
[Image: 1657305062533.gif]

(Test ke bare me kuch pata nhi tha aur mai last bench pe baithta tha aur second last bench pe kisiko baithne nhi diya gaya tha so mai copy bhi nhi kr paya)

( out of 10 questions that were given by you starting ka ek hi question ka 2 line maine likha baki kuch samajh nhi aaya tha)

( my name was called out by you ) 

( u were very educated so english badi achi thi and as u called me mororn class ke kuch ladkiya hasi ) 

Maam ( i stood up from my last bench aur thoda sir sharam se jhukate hue podium pe aaya and stood in front of u my right side facing the class)

maam wo mai ... ( ek to class me english me bolna compulsory tha lekin mujhe english nhi aata tha dhang se to hindi me hi bol rha tha)

maam wo actually...( ek baar looked at ur eyes and then again looked down at floor)

( i was 6 feet 4 since u were sitting on the table ur head height was at my neck level we were at a distance of 2 feet from each other i was in college unfirm which was white shirt and blue pant and blue tie and u were in a sleveless saree)

maam wo golden ball maine laya tha college ke liye ( trying to show off my achievement in the hope of not getting punishment )

maam wo teast ke liye utna preparedd..( nhi tha bol bhi nhi paya as mai thoda stutter kr rha tha baat krte time as u were very very strict)
Like Reply
(08-02-2023, 01:30 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote:  (Test ke bare me kuch pata nhi tha aur mai last bench pe baithta tha aur second last bench pe kisiko baithne nhi diya gaya tha so mai copy bhi nhi kr paya)

( out of 10 questions that were given by you starting ka ek hi question ka 2 line maine likha baki kuch samajh nhi aaya tha)

( my name was called out by you ) 

( u were very educated so english badi achi thi and as u called me mororn class ke kuch ladkiya hasi ) 

Maam ( i stood up from my last bench aur thoda sir sharam se jhukate hue podium pe aaya and stood in front of u my right side facing the class)

maam wo mai ... ( ek to class me english me bolna compulsory tha lekin mujhe english nhi aata tha dhang se to hindi me hi bol rha tha)

maam wo actually...( ek baar looked at ur eyes and then again looked down at floor)

( i was 6 feet 4 since u were sitting on the table ur head height was at my neck level we were at a distance of 2 feet from each other i was in college unfirm which was white shirt and blue pant and blue tie and u were in a sleveless saree)

maam wo golden ball maine laya tha college ke liye ( trying to show off my achievement in the hope of not getting punishment )

maam wo teast ke liye utna preparedd..( nhi tha bol bhi nhi paya as mai thoda stutter kr rha tha baat krte time as u were very very strict)

Aww kya hua kuch bolne ko raha nhi Pintu aapke passs..

Kitne bahane banauge......koi sharam hai tumhe???

Saari class pass hogayi aur tum akele fail hue ho!!!!....

Kya kiya jaaye tumhara ab??
Bahut bade sportsman ho na tum....kaha gaya wo aggression ...kaha gayi wo competetive sprit....sab bhulgaye kya
(I was teasing and insulting u )

Cheating karne di nhi tho faik hogaye....apne sports mai bhi cheating hu jarta hoga yeah .......dufffer kahika....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVNcTKIKnlCBxkrGEaG8e...w&usqp=CAU]
Kneel down on the floor right know!!!!
(I wanted to brk ur confidennce and establish my fear i. U)

Then i walked towards u and said

Dekh Pintu ...(holding ur check bones with one hand as u kneel down and looking at u )

Aaj je baad tu mere class mai phir kabhi bhi fail nhi hona chahiye....isileye mai tujhe aaj ek sabak sikhaungi.......so that everyone sees ki Ash maam ke
Class mai fail hona kitna bada paap hai.....

I rem8ved my whip from my bag and came back tonu swirled your tie around ur neck and pulled u tiwards my breasts...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
sissychintu come online

Daddy needs you
Like Reply