Adultery Hacked on Honeymoon
Heart 
This story is about Indian couple that meets Italian content creator in Paris during their honeymoon. Let's start with small introduction
Adrian is a 35 year old Italian content creator who mostly creates content around ancient architecture and travel. Pooja is a 24 years old Indian girl married to a 30 years old Rohan. Rohan and Pooja are married for 5 months and now in Paris for their honeymoon. Rohan is a brilliant techie and one of the most promising young people in his organisation hence he's always busy with the work. Rohan's work has delayed honeymoon for months and his family has forced him to take Pooja along while he has come for a week-long important business conference in Paris. Both Rohan and Pooja belong to typical middle class indian families who are married in an arranged marriage set up. Pooja is a shy but curious kind of a girl while Rohan is a boring typical guy who had spent his life getting good grades and a job that has handed him the opportunity to marry a gorgeous girl like Pooja. This forced honeymoon is going to change things for better or worse only time can tell.

I'll try to post further updates soon would appreciate if fellow Xossipians are interested in knowing what's next
[+] 7 users Like anuj_thefunguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start.. Keep going.
Hope its not another boring story where the female easily accept to fuck whoever tries with her, but rather in a slow paced seduction and mindgames..
Like Reply
Nice story line please continue bro
Like Reply
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes Muthiah Sivaraman's post
Like Reply
Pooja and Rohan landed in Paris late afternoon and headed straight to their hotel. They both were tired because of the long flight and slept off as soon as they checked into their honeymoon suite. Pooja got up after about 3 hours and realised it's already past 8 PM and they need to get ready for dinner. Pooja was excited as it was the first time she had got alone time to spend with Rohan but he was still sleeping and looked least interested in getting up. He told her to go ahead and start with her dinner and said he'll join her in some time. Pooja was disheartened but she thought to herself there's still time on hand and Rohan must be tired with all the travel and having to carry her bags full of all kinds of clothes and accessories that she was carrying for her honeymoon. She quickly got ready for dinner wearing a nice floral dress that looked cute on her. She smiled looking into the mirror and headed to the restaurant. She got to the restaurant but realised most people there are communicating in French and she didn't know French at all that made her feel a little out of space and she got nervous thinking about it. She was standing in the corner looking confused when a staff member came to her and asked her in French whether she needed anything she looked at the staff member blankly that's when another guy interrupted their conversation and told Pooja she's asking if you need anything. Pooja was happy to hear English from this stranger and told him awkwardly "Thanks actually I don't understand French I just came to have dinner and my husband is expected to join me in a few minutes" friendly stranger smiled at her in an assuring way and conveyed the same to the staff member who was still awaiting Pooja's response. After realising exactly what was required the staff member helped Pooja get things she wanted to eat and got her table as well. Pooja wanted to thank the stranger who came to her rescue but that guy wasn't around when she got seated so she started with her dinner, soon Rohan joined her and he seemed at ease with things around as he could speak French well and had stayed in France for a couple of years during one of his projects. After Rohan joined Pooja for dinner she told him about the awkward incident and both had a good laugh about it and Rohan told her to avoid going anywhere without her as not many french men could speak English very well. Pooja was hoping Rohan would compliment her for her dress or say something nice and romantic but he was worried about his conference and told her he has to leave tomorrow morning for the same. Pooja was shocked and sad to know her husband is leaving her alone for the entire day on the very first day of her honeymoon but he had already given her an idea that first week he's going to be busy with work and she tried to pacify herself thinking she already had an idea about it. After dinner while they both were walking back to their room she saw that the same friendly stranger was talking to someone in the lobby this time she looked at him carefully and felt like his face was familiar she tried to think where she had seen him but couldn't remember. After returning to the room Rohan started to run around the room with his laptop in his hands and trying to make sure if things were in place for tomorrow's presentation he kept telling Pooja to wake him up at 6.30 so he could leave on time for the conference. This really pissed Pooja off but she couldn't do anything so she slept early just to make sure her stupid husband goes to his dumb conference on time. Pooja couldn't sleep all night as she was worried about Rohan getting late and possibly getting mad at her for that. She makes sure Rohan wakes up in time and goes to the conference as scheduled. After he left she was a little relaxed and thought of getting some sleep. She slept for a few hours and woke up feeling hungry. She thought of ordering something from room service but decided she'll go out for lunch as she was bored sitting the entire day. As soon as she stepped out she was greeted by hotel staff in French and that reminded her she might have a hard time communicating with french. Reluctantly Pooja decided to just stroll through the hotel itself and grab something from hotel's restaurant to eat. Pooja was walking through the lobby when she again crossed paths with the same guy who had helped her yesterday although she was unsure whether she should greet him he politely smiled at her and said hi in response Pooja could only give a coy smile and half hearted "hi". Pooja started thinking about where she had seen this guy before and didn't realise he had stopped by her and noticed Pooja is lost in her thoughts. He thought she might be looking for something again and decided to approach her to ask if she needs anything
Adrian: Hey! Are you looking for something? You seem kinda lost
Pooja got back to her senses after hearing him and replied "Not really I am just checking out the hotel"
Adrian: Cool it's a nice place! You should check the upper deck it has nice view of the Eiffel tower
Unaware of this Pooja got excited to see the view
Pooja: Oh really? I think I must check it out then
Adrian: Then you should head this way (Adrian said this pointing in the opposite direction of where Pooja was heading) Pooja looked at him thinking again and he said
Adrian: I am going that way myself just want to capture some good shots for my vlog. I'm full time content creator, Adrian that's my name he said pointing towards his camera which had his name on it
Pooja: Nice! I'm Pooja
Adrian: Nice to meet you Pooja! Are you from India
Pooja: Yes I'm Indian here in Paris for the first time
Adrian: Alright then if you feel like catching the view head this way
Pooja: I'll surely love to see that
Adrian: Alright then if you don't mind you can tag along and don't have to be bothered about anyone asking you something in French (said Adrian with a wink)
He seemed like a gentleman to Pooja all this while so she just smiled and said "Absolutely" They both walked through to the deck which had beautiful view of Eiffel tower ? and on the other side had a restaurant with cosy seating area. Once they reached there Adrian told Pooja to enjoy the view and got busy with his shooting and talking to the hotel staff getting information and talking about other things to do around. Pooja was mesmerized looking at the beautiful Eiffel tower but was distracted by the delicious aroma coming out of restaurant. She ordered food for herself while Adrian was still busy capturing shots as required and recording things as he wanted. Pooja was observing what Adrian was upto and he was focused on getting all the required stuff for his content. By the time Pooja was done with her lunch Adrian was done with his work too and he noticed Pooja looking at him. He smiled at her again and asked if he can join her, this time Pooja offered him to sit much enthusiastically as she was feeling confident about him being a gentleman and was equally curious to know exactly what he was trying to do. Adrian joined Pooja settling with his camera and tons of other accessories.
Adrian: So how do you like the view here?
Pooja: It's amazing! Really wish to see it up close
Adrian: Oh yes! You must go in there with your husband, one of the most romantic thing to do in Paris they say
Pooja: Yes Yes that's what we are here for.
Adrian: Can't be better I bet.
Pooja was holding her curiosity until now but she decided to go for it and finally asked Adrian
Pooja: If you don't mind can I ask you what are you doing with all these accessories and cameras
Adrian: Oh that's what I do for living I am a content creator and right now just trying to get best shots for my next vlog
This got Pooja really interested as she was always interested in watching such vlogs and used to consume this kind of content all the time
Pooja: Wow! So you do this full time?
Adrian: Yes I love doing that
Pooja: Have you travelled all over France?
Adrian: Oh no not yet! I'm tourist as well basically I'm from Padua Italy. Have you heard of that place?
Pooja: Italy! Really? It's one of my dream destinations I have heard of it's beautiful architecture and landscapes
Adrian: Looks like you definitely enjoyed visiting Italy
Pooja: No never been there hopefully soon
Adrian: You should definitely visit there in case you need any information feel free to check my YouTube channel I've multiple videos on Italy tourism there
When Adrian said that Pooja suddenly remembered a vlog she had seen and that's why Adrian's face seemed familiar to her when she saw him. However she didn't mention anything about already watching his videos. Adrian told her name of his channel and showed her few clicks he had got from their Hotel. Adrian surely was a good photographer as pictures clicked by him seemed almost perfect to Pooja. They both had a good discussion about Italy especially Venice and it's canals. Pooja really wanted to go to Venice for her honeymoon and had even suggested that to Rohan but he seemed least interested and never took her suggestions seriously it was only because of their family they were on honeymoon and she was satisfied with just that but him not being with her was bothering her. After the conversation Adrian left but Pooja stayed there as Rohan wasn't going to come back anytime soon. Pooja was feeling sad sitting alone in the restaurant and thought of checking out Adrian's YouTube channel. She watched multiple videos and even subscribed to his channel just in case she ever plans for an Italy trip.
Adrian left from the restaurant but couldn't understand why this Indian girl is always alone even when she has come here with her husband. Adrian was always interested in Asian ladies and had dated couple of Indian girls in the past. He has always enjoyed how submissive and obedient his Indian exes were. He has also noticed Pooja was well endowed beauty with nice figure. He was especially impressed with her big butt and though he has been decent around her these thoughts didn't escape his mind even for a bit. He made up his mind to try getting closer to Pooja and if possible get an idea about her husband's whereabouts. He was thinking about something himself and checked out Pooja's picture that he had clicked. He intentionally clicked her picture sideways he could see her bubble butt and handful of breasts clearly in her jeans and top. With plan in his mind Adrian walked into shower and shagged thinking about Pooja's brown ass.
[+] 4 users Like anuj_thefunguy's post
Like Reply
Please keep posting your feedbacks it'll help new writers to improve
Like Reply
Awesome bro continue
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(09-02-2023, 08:05 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Awesome bro continue

Hi plz update next part dear really hot narration plz update timely
Like Reply
Adrian was feeling relaxed after shagging and was hoping to see Pooja soon. On the other side Pooja sat in the restaurant enjoying the view and clicking pictures to post on Instagram just so that her family and friends would feel she was having a good time. She returned to her room after a while and fell asleep. She woke up hearing her phone ring and it was Rohan on call
Rohan: Hey what are you doing?
Pooja: Nothing was just resting a little
Rohan: Okay listen I'm coming to the hotel within an hour we are going out this evening so you start getting ready we'll have to leave quickly and please get my blazer out I want to wear that.
Rohan hung up the phone just saying that and Pooja thought finally her stupid husband has remembered that he's here for his honeymoon. She was really happy to finally go out with her husband and enjoy. She got out of the bed quickly and started getting ready. She first took out Rohan's blazer and made sure everything is in place for him so they don't have to waste much time after he was here. She took a quick shower and put on her lace lingerie that she had got specially for honeymoon. She then took out a nice gown that matched with Rohan's blazer and put it on. She was very excited and was really looking gorgeous in her gown her face was lit up with excitement and she was putting up makeup to complete her date evening look that's when she heard the doorbell. She then cautiously went to the door to see who it was hoping there was no hotel staff as she didn't want to be in an awkward situation again but to her relief it was Rohan. She welcomed him with a bright smile hoping he'll notice how beautiful she was looking at that time but he was in his own world. He entered the room excitedly and started talking
Rohan: You won't believe what happened today I rocked my presentation and our CEO has invited us over for dinner tonight.
After listening to that all of Pooja's excitement vanished she was hoping her husband was taking her out for a dinner date but he wanted to take her to meet his boss and she was least interested in going there but Rohan looked happy and she didn't want to spoil his mood neither she wanted to sit up in the hotel again so she thought of going along. Rohan got ready soon and they both left their hotel. Rohan was talking about his CEO and his company all the time till they reached another hotel where they were supposed to attend dinner with Rohan's boss. They reached the hotel and Rohan told Pooja it's the first time he's getting some personal time with his boss and he wants to make best use of it. Pooja was least bothered about it but she liked the hotel and ambience so she was happy as the place they were at looked really good. They were welcomed by Rohan's boss who was probably a British guy in his 50s. Rohan greeted him and then introduced Pooja to him
Rohan: Hey George! Meet my wife Pooja
George: Hi Pooja! I'm George (turning towards Rohan) You're a lucky man Rohan to have such a lovely wife
Pooja blushed a little and thought to herself at last someone noticed but she was fuming as Rohan didn't even compliment her once. A few minutes later George's wife Emma joined them as well and they proceeded to have dinner. Emma and Pooja started talking with each other and Rohan took this moment to have some conversation with George. Both George and Rohan went to the other side and started talking business while Emma handed Pooja a glass of wine. Pooja had never tasted wine before but she felt it wouldn't be nice to say No to Emma. Pooja took a sip and kind of liked the taste so she started enjoying it. Pooja and Emma had a good conversation over a glass of wine while both men were discussing business in private. After about an hour Rohan and George were back to join both the ladies for dinner. Rohan was very happy after his discussion with George and seemed a little excited too. Rohan and Pooja finished dinner and returned to their hotel. Rohan was talking to the driver about something but Pooja was totally disappointed as she didn't get any private time with Rohan nor did he even bother to compliment her. She just got out of the car and started walking towards the lift. Coincidentally Adrian was there too waiting for the lift. He saw Pooja come there and the way she was dressed he thought she looked gorgeous, he smiled at her and Pooja smiled back as well that's when the lift arrived and like a gentleman Adrian asked her to enter first, actually he wanted to check out her ass as gown she was wearing was snug fit. As soon as Pooja turned her back towards him he was smitten by the view, Pooja's plum ass was in its full glory he wanted to grab her butt but he controlled his urge, entered the lift and pressed the button to make sure no one else entered after them. He noticed Pooja didn't press any button taking this opportunity to press the button for the top floor so he gets time with Pooja. He observed Pooja looking a little flushed and he guessed she had consumed alcohol. He thought of making best use of the time and started a conversation
Adrian: Hey Pooja you look nice today! Gorgeous gown!
Pooja: Thank you... Sorry I forgot your name
Adrian: No worries it's Adrian, hope you remember we talked in the afternoon while having lunch
Pooja: Oh yes I do remember that just forgot your name. (This is when Pooja realised lift has crossed her floor) Oh shit! I had to get down on the 6th floor
Adrian: Oh don't worry even I forgot to press for my floor we're headed to the top floor now let's just get back from there
Pooja: I'm sorry just that I had a good time with my husband, a bit of wine made me a little forgetful (wine had definitely taken over Pooja a bit)
Adrian: It's fine you're having a good time with your man that's nice. Your man is lucky saying this Adrian started to check out Pooja's ass
He was making it so obvious that Pooja noticed it but instead of feeling shy or awkward she was enjoying the attention as she didn't get any from Rohan and wine in her belly was making her a little horny. They reached the top floor and the elevator door opened but nobody entered Adrian was happy. Pooja moved forward to press the button to her floor intentionally moving sideways so Adrian gets a good view. Adrian was no fool to not get that. He asked her to press for the 5th floor
Adrian: Thank you Pooja
Pooja: Welcome
Adrian: So are you getting the Paris tour tomorrow?
Pooja: I'm not sure what my husband has planned everything is a surprise for me I just have to enjoy
Adrian: Seems like a romantic guy! I don't blame him for that with a gorgeous wife like you it's a sure thing.
Pooja: (blushed a little) Yes he is for sure
Their conversation had just started but it was Pooja's floor and she was leaving
Adrian: See you again Pooja, have a good night
Pooja: Good night Adrian!
Pooja walked out of the lift but knowing she was getting attention from Adrian she swayed her ass a little more and walked seductively without looking back. Adrian's eyes were glued to her ass and he too followed her out of the lift as if he was hypnotized. Pooja was high and didn't notice this in fact she was so turned on she was thinking of jumping on Rohan when she got back to her room. Adrian followed her until he noticed a man standing at the door who waved at Pooja. It was Rohan waiting for her as she had their keycard in her purse. Seeing Rohan waiting at the door Pooja tried to hurry and walked a little faster and it made her ass jiggle a lot more Adrian was still looking at her ass least bothered about anything around. Pooja reached her room, opened the door and the couple got inside. Adrian was still standing in the lobby realising he had got down on the wrong floor but his room was on the next floor so he took the stairs to go down and got to his room.
Like Reply
Nice pls update
Like Reply
Pooja and Rohan got into the room and Adrian went back to his room thinking he must do something to enjoy that delicious ass with Pooja acting a little flirtatious he couldn't wait to try something bolder and see how things go. On the other side Rohan was very happy as his personal time with George went really well and George assured him to involve him on a couple of new projects that were really important for the company. Rohan was excited with the thought of cracking another opportunity and he hugged Pooja tightly. Pooja was already hot and was feeling a little bold after her mischief with Adrian. She hugged him tightly but was immediately disappointed as Rohan started talking about his work again.
Rohan: Pooja I've done it George promised me to let me lead new project with one of the biggest French company.
Pooja still in his arms looked at him angrily and said
Pooja: Are you still thinking about your work seriously
Rohan: Arey don't be angry it's big opportunity for me and I'm really happy. Sorry I know I am not giving you enough time but this is very important
Pooja: Is it really that important that you don't even notice your wife getting ready and trying to look her best for you
Sensing this is going wrong way Rohan thought of doing some damage control
Rohan: What do you mean? You don't need to try to look best you're already the best
Pooja: Don't lie you didn't even compliment me even once
Rohan: Baby I was little stressed no! You know I always love the way you look no matter what.
Pooja: Don't lie now (saying this she made a cute face)
Rohan grabbed her nose and kissed her cheeks. Pooja melted with this and both of them started kissing. Rohan was kissing her gently but Pooja was turned on soon their tongues locked with each other and they were engrossed in kissing. Rohan could smell and taste wine off Pooja's tongue and it was turning him on as well. He started moving his hands over Pooja's back trying to search for zip to get his hot wife out of her gown. Pooja helped him find it with her one hand but didn't allow kiss to break. Rohan quickly unzipped Pooja's gown and tried to get it off but it was too tight to be taken off so easily. Pooja helped Rohan take off her gown and stood in front of him wearing sexy black lingerie. Rohan's eyes dropped seeing his wife in sexy lingerie as he had never seen her this way before. He quickly unhooked her bra and set her perky tits free. He kneaded them so hard that Pooja let out a moan. Her nipples were hard and Rohan hold both her nipples with his hand and started to pinch them hard. It was turning Pooja on very badly she was enjoying being manhandled by her husband she could feel wetness in her panty. Rohan was playing with her tits like there's no tomorrow and he suddenly pushed her on the bed. Pooja wasn't ready for this and fell hard on her back. She couldn't balance herself well and her legs lifted Rohan was turned on like crazy he caught Pooja's left leg holding it in the air he pulled her panty but Pooja was so wet that it was stuck at the wet patch on her crotch. He pulled it with a jerk and smelled the wet patch. He was intoxicated with the aroma and pulled down his pant at once Pooja was laying on bed with her left leg lifted by Rohan's hand. Rohan then got between her legs and rammed his dick in. Pooja was shocked by his actions she wanted him to play with her pussy a little but instead he rammed it in like an animal. He was not paying any attention to satisfying Pooja and just kept humping her for few minutes until he cummed inside her. He then dropped himself on bed next to Pooja and soon dozed off. Pooja got up from bed after a while and went to washroom to clean herself up. She washed herself clean and stood infront of the mirror looking at herself carefully. She was sure she's in best of shape and was maintaining herself really well but she wasn't sure why Rohan wasn't showing much interest in her and giving her attention she was craving for. She then turned her back towards mirror and checked out her ass it looked so gorgeous that she felt proud of herself. She kept checking her own ass for couple of minutes and suddenly remembered how Adrian was drooling over her ass and now that she has checked it out herself she wasn't blaming Adrian for doing that in fact she had a strange feeling of pride. She was feeling like she should enjoy such attention more . Rohan's negligence was making her want attention from other man and it was beginning for something that Pooja had never expected to happen with her.
Like Reply
Pooja was awakened by Rohan's voice and he was trying to ask her something
Rohan: Get up fast yaar where is my tie ?
Pooja: (Still sleepy) why are you searching for tie early in the morning
Rohan: Early? it's already 9.30 I'm getting late. I was supposed to go for a client meeting at 10.30 with George and I'm still here
Pooja: But why do you have to go every day we are here for our honeymoon (Pooja said this by removing her blanket and exposing her hot naked body)
Rohan was already annoyed and seeing her acting like this it irked him
Rohan: Why the fuck you're acting slutty (Rohan almost shouted at her)
Pooja: What's wrong with you we have come here for honeymoon not to fight
Rohan: No I've come here for my work and our family has forced me to take you along
Pooja: If you didn't want to get me along you should have told that to your parents but you don't dare to do that
Rohan: Don't dare me to do things just get your ass up and get me my tie
Pooja got out of the bed the very next moment and fetched Rohan's tie which was kept in place but Rohan hadn't even bothered looking for it. She handed the tie to Rohan and stormed to the washroom without even looking at him. Rohan was already late so he just put his tie on, grabbed his coat and left announcing "I might be late in the evening" Pooja heard him leave and started crying sitting in the washroom thinking what she has done wrong to have to deal with such treatment. Pooja kept weeping for another couple of hours and then took a bath. She was feeling hungry so she decided to go to the restaurant and grab something to eat. While she was leaving for the restaurant she called up her elder sister and told her about the morning incident like every other typical Indian household she was told to adjust with it and her sister told her she's very lucky to have a husband like Rohan and get to visit Paris for honeymoon as not many would have such luck. Her sister even told her that guys like Rohan are right to be proud of their achievements and as a wife she should accept it. After talking to her sister Pooja felt even worse it was like Rohan had won her and now he could treat her however he wants. Pooja wasn't ready to accept this. She came to the restaurant thinking of grabbing something to eat. Her eyes were swollen after crying for hours and to hide that she was wearing glasses. She ordered her food and sat on the table waiting for her food to get ready that's when Adrian showed up. He was happy to see Pooja and quickly came up to her table to have a chat with her.
Adrian: Hey there! How are you doing Pooja!
Pooja wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone but didn't want to be rude Adrian for no fault of his
Pooja: Hi Adrian! I'm good how are you?
Adrian: You remember my name now! Wow that makes me feel better!
Pooja didn't really want to talk to him but when she heard him say that she felt like he really valued the fact that she remembered his name so she decided to let herself free a little and try to calm down
Pooja: Yes I do remember
Adrian: Thanks for that really! Hopefully you had a good time last night I guess that was your husband with you when you returned
Pooja: Oh yes! We went out for a date it was fun!
Adrian: No surprises there you were looking gorgeous I'm sure it was worth every bit for your husband
Hearing that Pooja started feeling even worse thinking about the morning incident but she held herself up and just smiled at Adrian. He felt like he made her uncomfortable and quickly as apologized
Adrian: Hey sorry didn't mean to offend you that way
Pooja: No I'm not offended
Adrian: it seems like you're
Pooja: No it's just.. she stopped herself from saying anything further
Adrian: It's just what? Sorry if I'm intrusive but is there anything that's troubling you?
Pooja was already feeling very lonely and having heard her sister talk in favour of Rohan she was feeling like there was no one who would understand her situation because her sister was closest to her and Pooja was sure if she couldn't understand her then no one else would. Adrian waited for her to answer but Pooja seemed lost in her thoughts so he decided to ask her again
Adrian: Hey Pooja are you alright? Is everything ok?
Pooja: Yes everything is alright! I'm on my honeymoon why would anything be wrong?
Adrian was surprised to hear that because Pooja was obviously sarcastic when she said that and he had not seen Pooja with her husband even once except for yesterday when he was waiting for her at the door of their hotel room. Although he was shocked to hear all of this, the guy in him was happy to know that the girl he was eyeing was sounding disappointed. He wanted to capitalise on that hence he decided to try a little harder
Adrian: Oh you're on your honeymoon? Strange! I haven't seen you with your husband much yet
Pooja: You haven't right? Because he's not with me he's busy with his work (Pooja said this in a disappointed tone)
Adrian: That's not very encouraging but please don't be sad. You're in Paris There's no place to be sad
Pooja: I'm not sad I'm just disappointed...
Just as when she was about to say something her order arrived at the table and she was interrupted. The waiter served Pooja and asked Adrian if he should serve him too but Adrian refused him politely and waited for the waiter to leave that's when Pooja removed her glasses as she wanted to eat. Pooja totally forgotten about her swollen eyes and realised it only after she saw Adrian observing her face carefully. She tried to put on her glasses but it was too late
Adrian: Hey what's wrong it looks like you were crying for a while
Pooja: Nothing just feeling little homesick
Adrian was sure her swollen eyes were more than homesick but he thought it's better not to make her uncomfortable
Adrian: Oh yes that's quite possible when you're out for the first time if you're not too busy this afternoon please feel free to join me I'm going to the Louvre museum maybe it'll distract you for good

Pooja had read about the museum and it was certainly on her list to visit as she was already bored to staying in the hotel and really needed some cheering up but she was reluctant as she didn't really know Adrian much. Adrian tried to face read her and was certain Pooja is unsure about his offer so just to ease things up he got up from his chair and said
Adrian: Hey no pressure I'll be leaving in an hour in case you feel like tagging along I'll be at the reception at 2 PM
He left from there leaving Pooja to think whether she wants to join him. Pooja wanted to go out but she wasn't sure if it's good idea to go along with a stranger but she had no alternative plans as well. Whatever limited interactions she had with Adrian he seemed like a gentleman to her and she really wanted to get that break to forget morning incident. Although she didn't confirm with Adrian or had any means to do that she got ready to go with Adrian. She got ready and reached reception at 1.50 thinking even if Adrian leaves early she shouldn't miss him. On the other side Adrian was just hoping Pooja will show up and he had few things in mind just in case Pooja shows up with all his thoughts in his mind he left his hotel room and headed to the reception. He got down the lift and just as he turned towards the reception he saw Pooja standing there already wearing a skinny jeans and a woolen top. He noticed her thick thighs and his favourite butt. He was glad to see her but decided to hide his excitement.
[+] 6 users Like anuj_thefunguy's post
Like Reply
Wonderful....
Keep rocking.....
Like Reply
Awesome, She was not sexually satisfied by her cuck husband. Adrian can fuck her brains out and bring more happiness in her face.
Like Reply
Pooja was waiting for Adrian but her mind was full of different thoughts. She was disappointed with Rohan's attitude and treatment she got from him and to get over that she had come here to go out with a stranger in a completely unknown place, given her nature she would have never done this in her life but today situation was such that she felt like this was the best possible solution to calm herself down and there wasn't much she could do as Rohan wasn't someone who would give in to her ways or realise his mistakes. Rohan on the other hand was a little disturbed since his argument with Pooja. He was thinking he overreacted and treated Pooja badly but he had to leave that behind because this opportunity to impress George and his clients would help him grow big time and that's what he has worked for until now. Rohan decided to concentrate on work at hand and then compensate with Pooja by gifting her something or maybe taking a couple of days time out and making her enjoy it more. Back in the hotel seeing Pooja waiting at the reception Adrian felt like he won half the battle by making her agree to go out with him. In his mind he decided to make the best of this opportunity and make Pooja enjoy his company. Adrian came to the reception, acted as if he didn't notice Pooja sitting on the adjacent couch and handed over keys to the receptionist and asked her to clean up his room. He turned around and then looked in Pooja's direction acting as if he saw her just now and waved at her
Adrian: Hey! Waiting on your husband? (He decided to play around a little)
Pooja was confused by his question and wasn't sure if she should tell him she was waiting for him, Adrian noticed that and before it backfires he laughed cheekily and said
Adrian: Don't mind I was just kidding. I hope you are joining me?
Pooja was relieved she wasn't going to be embarrassed
Pooja: Oh thank God! I thought you forgot about it
Adrian: Come on! I wouldn't forget inviting a gorgeous girl like you for a day out
Pooja just smiled and said "let's go then"
Adrian: Yeah sure let's get going
Adrian had booked a cab for them. They both got the cab and reached the Louvre museum within half an hour. Once they reached there it was too crowded and people were waiting in the queue however Adrian had arranged for a guided tour for both of them with an English speaking guide. Pooja felt relieved that she didn't have to wait both of them enjoyed their tour without any hindrance and getting information in English was icing on the cake for Pooja. She was busy admiring each and every part of the museum while Adrian was taking notes all the time. They got out of the museum after almost 2 hours it was close to sunset Adrian asked Pooja if she would like to come to the Eiffel tower with him. Pooja had no reason to say no she was enjoying Adrian's company and he was really friendly with her. Adrian told her they'll have to take a bus to get to the Eiffel tower. They waited for the bus and it arrived in another 5 minutes. They got into the bus and it was a little crowded and all seats were occupied. They both stood next to each other Pooja was in front and Adrian was just behind her talking to her. He knew it was just a half an hour ride and he wanted to take advantage of it. Just as he was thinking about it the bus took a turn and Pooja got off balance he quickly grabbed her by the waist. Pooja held his hand and her boobs brushed against his arm. It was a little awkward for her but she thanked Adrian for not letting her fall. They both were talking all the while and Adrian didn't let go of her waist and Pooja thought it might be rude to ask him to leave her as he was just trying to protect her from falling. Adrian felt her soft waist nicely but without making her uncomfortable even Pooja started to feel a little cosy and wasn't minding Adrian brushing his crotch against her back sometimes. They had a good ride and walked to the Eiffel tower in the amazing twilight Pooja was mesmerized with the view and was admiring the beauty of nature coupled with one of the seven wonders of the world. She was totally engrossed in her own world and Adrian took this opportunity to click a few candid images of her. Suddenly Pooja got back to her senses and realised Adrian was standing far from her with his camera in his hands. Pooja asked him to come closer and he gestured to her to turn towards the tower again because it was about to light up. Adrian captured Pooja's expression while she enjoyed the beautiful site looking enthralled. She was happy she decided to come out with Adrian as she experienced the most beautiful site she has ever seen. She was overwhelmed with emotions and when Adrian came closer to show her the pictures he clicked she hugged him tightly. Adrian couldn't understand what had got into her even though it was an emotional moment for her Adrian was enjoying her warmth and feel of her soft boobs pressed firmly against his chest and stomach. Pooja hugged him for a good 3-4 minutes and suddenly realised what she had done. She got away immediately and murmured Sorry. Adrian didn't mind it all so he tried to make her feel at ease
Adrian: Hey it's alright nothing to be sorry about. Hope you are fine?
Pooja: Yes I am good. Thank you so much Adrian today is the best day since I've come to Paris.
Adrian: Glad you think so but save your thanks for later I'm going to show you something even more amazing.
Pooja thought what could be more amazing than this she was getting impatient to know but Adrian told her to have some patience and took her to a nearby restaurant. They got into the restaurant and sat down Pooja was still impatient to know what Adrian was talking about but he was busy ordering croissants, he ordered it for both of them and said
Adrian: Sorry I didn't ask you if you want it or not because you must try this they got the best croissant in the town.
Pooja: It's fine I'm hungry and really want to eat something nice but first tell me what is the amazing thing you were supposed to show me
Adrian: Just wait, gorgeous lady.
Saying this he took his camera out and handed it to Pooja asking her to swipe right. Pooja started going through the pictures and was amazed to see how beautifully Adrian had clicked her. He had captured all her special moments excitement in her eyes happiness of seeing the Eiffel tower for the first time and her first ever experience of beautiful twilight in Paris. She has never seen anyone click her so well. She couldn't understand how to react but she was surely happy to see those pictures. She was about to say something that's when croissants arrived at their table and Adrian insisted she try it. She tried that and it was indeed the best croissant she ever had. She enjoyed her croissant and as soon as it was finished she requested Adrian to share her pictures with him. Adrian gladly shared pictures with her. She immediately uploaded a couple of pictures on her Instagram and they both left from there. Pooja was out for the entire day and she had forgotten to charge her phone because of the entire morning episode. Adrian took Pooja out to another place nearby and then they headed to the hotel.
Rohan was feeling guilty all day for shouting at Pooja and getting mad at her for no apparent reason. He was thinking about how to make up for it that's when he got a call from his elder sister. His sister had seen Pooja's pictures on Instagram and that's why she called up Rohan to ask why he hadn't video called her when they visited Eiffel tower. Rohan got confused and didn't know what to say. He told her he's at work not at the Eiffel tower with Pooja when his sister heard it she got angry at him and scolded him for leaving Pooja alone he somehow managed to pacify her but she was too mad at him. As soon as he cut the call he checked Pooja's Instagram he saw her beautiful pictures and immediately called Pooja but her phone was discharged and he couldn't connect. He was getting restless and he again got a call from his family and this time it was his mother. Rohan answered the call and both his parents shouted at him and scolded him for leaving Pooja alone in unknown land. They fired at him and told him to go back to Pooja asap. This really made Rohan boil with anger he was constantly trying to connect with Pooja but he couldn't this made him even angrier. He finished his work and with his head full of anger left for the hotel.
Like Reply
Wonderful....
Like Reply
Pooja was back from her little tour with Adrian feeling very happy. She didn't expect her day would be so good especially thinking about how it started. She came back to her room, quickly put her phone on charge and went to the washroom to freshen up and change. She thought of relaxing for a bit until Rohan returns so she was wearing a loose satin gown her bra was too snug hence she removed it and was feeling relaxed. She checked her phone and saw many missed calls from her sister in law and mother in law. She got worried and called both of them. She assured them she was alright and she didn't mind Rohan working as it was something important and urgent. Rohan's family felt relieved and proud of the fact that Pooja was so understanding. Pooja was really in a good mood and hence she didn't even think of complaining or whining about Rohan's absence. She also felt good that her in-laws were so concerned about her. Pooja was thinking about Adrian and how good a photographer he is. She started scrolling through her pictures again and was blushing thinking how gorgeous she looked. Rohan had reached the hotel and went to reception to ask for the keys not knowing Pooja was already back when he got to know Pooja was already in the room he stormed to his room. He was furious about the whole incident and wanted to ask Pooja why she went out of the hotel without telling him and why she uploaded her solo pictures to highlight it to his family. He rang the bell and Pooja opened the door. She was happy to see him back and welcomed him with a smile but as usual he ignored her and got in. He sat in the chair and started talking to Pooja
Rohan: Where is your phone? Why is it switched off?
Pooja: Battery got discharged I was out and couldn't charge
Rohan: Out? Who told you to go out? Are you aware of things around? Are you even able to communicate properly here?
Pooja: I was getting bored sitting in the hotel you were at work what am I supposed to do
Rohan: Does that mean you go anywhere without informing me? You should have asked before going
Pooja: I called you but you didn't answer
Rohan: I was in a meeting, wasn't free to answer your call
Pooja: I did try to inform you that's what I am trying to tell
Rohan: Okay leave it tell me why did you upload your pictures? You did that on purpose just to show my family that I've left you alone here
Pooja: No I just uploaded it because I did something special today and wanted to post it on my social media why are you making this about you?
Rohan: I'm not making this about me it is already about me if you have come here with me you'll not do anything without informing me
Pooja: I'm not your slave to inform you about everything and take permission
Rohan: You're my wife and you'll have to listen to me
Pooja: What's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this
Rohan: Nothing is wrong with me you should think before you do anything because of you Mom Dad n Didi scolded me
Pooja: I talked to them already and they didn't say anything to me they were just worried because I wasn't reachable on call at least they were worried about me not like you. You're only concerned about your work.
This triggered Rohan even more because he was genuinely feeling guilty about treating Pooja badly but now he was feeling like Pooja deserved every bit of that.
Rohan: Yes I'm worried about my work because I worked hard all my life through my education and now professional life to reach where I am and I'm not done yet I'll reach better heights than this
Pooja: That's all you care about your achievements and ego
Rohan: I got achievements to be proud of you what's your biggest achievement? Marrying me?
This was unexpected for Pooja she felt insulted. Rohan made her feel like she was worthless. She had a really fun day but as soon as Rohan returned he spoiled it. Pooja didn't want to be insulted any further she just kept mum and went to the balcony. Rohan was feeling even worse now he was hoping to make up for his rude behaviour and he made it even worse. He left the room immediately and straightaway hit the bar. He was at his worst his eyes were red and he was clearly looking upset. Adrian was hanging out in the bar that time and he noticed Rohan looking for a seat. Adrian thought of taking his chance and waved at him, Rohan acknowledged his wave and Adrian gestured him to come sit with him as all the tables in the bar were occupied Rohan joined him.
Adrian: Feel free to join mate!
Rohan: Thanks I wasn't expecting the bar to be this crowded
Adrian: Everyone wants to enjoy ?
Rohan: Yeah (with an awkward smile)
While Rohan ordered his drink Adrian noticed he was looking a little upset but didn't say anything. Adrian was still enjoying his drink looking around but Rohan seemed lost when the waiter brought his drink and he gulped it down in a single sip. Adrian was shocked to see that and was sure something was wrong he thought of trying to know what was happening with him
Adrian: Hey man all good with you? That looked nasty
Rohan: Yeah I'm fine please don't mind
Adrian: I mind nothing just wanted to make sure all is well with you
Rohan: Nothing can be well with a married man
Adrian chuckled and said: Didn't know it's that bad
Rohan: If you're not married you can only imagine but I suggest don't bother imagining as well
Adrian: Oh seems like you really had a tough day
Rohan: Tough day? My entire life is getting tougher now
Rohan had ordered another drink and did the same thing to his 2nd drink as well he just gulped it down
Adrian: Relax mate! You need to slow down we can talk for some time if you want
Rohan: Sorry I don't mean to trouble you
Adrian: You need to relax and take it easy, talk it out if that is going to help you
Rohan: I think I've messed up big time
Adrian: Everybody does! What's wrong exactly? Is your marriage on the rocks?
Adrian carefully slid in his question and called up the waiter to order another drink for himself he actually wanted Rohan to get another one too so that he could have him talk and just as he expected Rohan ordered it as well.
Rohan: Marriage is difficult especially in India
Adrian: Marriage is marriage be it India or anywhere
Rohan: Have you heard a term Arranged marriage
Adrian gave him a confused look
Rohan: Basically your family and your partner's family decide that you 2 will marry and you're expected to live with it happily
Adrian was amused to hear this
Adrian: So you don't have any say at all?
Rohan: No you'll be shown a picture and maybe you talk over the phone and meet the person 1 time and everything else depends on the horoscope
Adrian: What kind of absurdity is this?
Rohan: Yes and by the time you realised what had happened you're stuck with the wrong person for life
Adrian: That's a sad state to be in I feel sorry for you mate but there's always something one can do instead of passing out drinking alcohol
Rohan: I am not a drunkard I am just having a bad day
Adrian: Well sorry I didn't mean to offend just trying to suggest if there are better ways to handle this. If you don't like your wife at all you can always separate and have a peaceful life
Rohan: No that's not the case maybe I am not able to balance it out between professional and personal life
Adrian: I am afraid I would be the right person to advise on how to balance it since I know nothing about corporate life but I believe you can always try to do your best when you have time for it
Rohan: What do you mean?
Adrian: I mean if you feel like you're missing out on personal time because of work try to use whatever time you get with your wife, is she here with you? Or back home?
Rohan: Yes she's here.
Adrian: Then stop drinking and go to her, show her some love. She might be longing for it.
Rohan: But we had a fight
Adrian: That's the best time to get closer to your partner. I'm not married but I've had good enough experience with women and they all look for love in any part of the world ?
Rohan: I guess you are right here! It makes sense.
Adrian: Glad it does! So if you don't mind please go back to your wife and resolve the fight
Rohan felt positive talking with Adrian and got up to walk back to the room and suddenly remembered he didn't even ask name of this friendly stranger. He turned back and asked
Rohan: Sorry mate! I forgot to ask your name
Adrian: No worries! Adrian here saying this he offered a handshake
Rohan: Thanks Adrian! I'm Rohan would see you around later maybe thanks for the pep talk
Adrian: I hope you won't need it too often go get running to your wife
Rohan went back to his room feeling little positive. He got inside the room and Pooja was still very upset and didn't even make eye contact with him. Rohan was high with all the booze and Pooja was sitting far from him he started the conversation
Rohan: I'm sorry
Pooja: What are you sorry for?
Rohan: For everything I said
Pooja: You don't need to you didn't say anything wrong
Rohan: I really didn't mean to say that I was just stressed because of work
Pooja almost ignored him and lay down on the bed. Rohan went close to her and hugged her from behind. He started feeling warmth of her ass and his cock started to rise. Pooja felt it and tried to get away from him but he grabbed her tits from behind. Rohan was too drunk to realise how hard he was pressing her breasts it almost hurt her and tears started to roll down from her eyes. Rohan was blinded by alcohol and his hormones. He lifted Pooja's gown and started pulling down her panty and before Pooja could resist he pulled it below her knees. Pooja sensed there's no point stopping him. Rohan pulled off her panty and threw it away. He then pulled Pooja by hair, turned her face towards him and started kissing. He was smelling of alcohol and Pooja couldn't bear that smell so she pushed him away this got him angry. He tried to kiss her again but Pooja stopped him. He got furious and ordered Pooja to turn around. Pooja reluctantly turned around. Rohan spanked her ass hard and told her to lift it. Pooja quickly followed his instructions like an obedient slut and got on all fours like a bitch. Rohan then pulled out his cock and rammed it in Pooja was dry and she felt burning sensation as Rohan entered her like an animal she wanted him to stop but he started pounding her grabbing her hair and spanking her. Rohan wanted to abuse her but he knew it'll make situation worse and he might not get any action at all. He kept pounding her with all his might and Pooja was crying feeling violated. Rohan didn't care at all he just wanted to enjoy himself and make Pooja realise that he owns her completely. After couple of minutes of pounding Pooja started to get wet and her burning sensation relieved a little but she still wanted Rohan to get off her quickly. Rohan fucked her like wild dog and cummed inside her. He cummed so much that his jeez started to ooze out of Pooja's pussy. He saw that scene, spread Pooja's ass cheeks laughed and said "Go get yourself cleaned". Pooja grabbed tissue from side table and tried to wipe it off but Rohan pushed her and told her to go wash it off. She got down from the bed and went to the washroom to clean herself. She was still crying and remembered the day when Rohan force fucked her first time in her parents home. He was an egoistic guy and felt proud in abusing his wife this way. She cleaned herself and came out of the washroom. Rohan was already asleep and snoring loudly. He was still naked and his dick was limping she felt gross so she turned her back towards him. She sat down on the couch in hotel room and started to scroll through her pictures again. She was watching her pictures from Eiffel tower and noticed Adrian had sent her his business card by mistake it had his number mentioned. Pooja thought for a minute and dialled his number. Adrian answered the phone and was surprised to hear Pooja's voice he asked her what's the matter n how she got his number but Pooja just told him to come to the reception and cut the call. Adrian started thinking what might be the reason for her calling him at this time. He was bit tensed thinking what if Rohan has mentioned his interaction with him but he had no time to think he quickly put his clothes on n went to the reception.
Like Reply
Great going.
Would love to see downfall of Pooja with Indian guys.
Please explain more about Pooja, her stats, nature, ethnicity, dreams and fantasies.
Like Reply
Pooja changed her gown and silently sneaked out of her room making sure Rohan is still sound asleep. She knew he was not going to be in his senses till morning now. She just wanted to get away from him at that moment. When Pooja reached reception, Adrian was already there. Adrian was still trying to guess what might be the reason Pooja has called him up. Pooja came to the reception and Adrian turned towards her. She gestured to him to come sit in the waiting area. Adrian noticed Pooja was looking upset and seemed like she was crying. He followed her to the sitting area and they started talking.
Adrian: Pooja is everything ok? You called up so late.
Pooja: Sorry I didn't mean to bother you
Adrian: Oh no it's nothing like that just worried if all's well with you
Pooja: I don't know what to say I am feeling very lonely. (Pooja sounded very low)
Adrian was very confused because just a couple of hours ago he had talked to Rohan in the bar so he was sure Rohan was in the hotel and Pooja wasn't alone. He sensed there was an opportunity to sneak in Pooja's good books and was happy to hear she had chosen to call him when she was feeling lonely but he hid his excitement and decided to handle it very carefully.
Adrian: Alone? Your husband hasn't returned from his work yet?
Pooja was unsure how to answer Adrian's question as soon as he asked about her husband The entire episode flashed in front of her eyes and she again started crying. Adrian saw her crying and thought it's better to take Pooja away from the reception area.
Adrian: Pooja if you don't mind let's move from here crying here might attract unwanted attention.
Pooja silently wiped her tears and said
Pooja: Can we go to a restaurant I haven't had anything since we ate croissant
Adrian: What? Why haven't you had anything? It's already past 11 restaurant will be closed now.
Pooja: Oh okay it's fine let's just walk outside fresh air (she sounded dejected)
Adrian: Fresh air might make you feel better but it won't feed you if you don't mind let's get to my room I've some nachos and protein bar it might feed you enough till the morning
Pooja was not sure if it's a good idea to go to another guy's hotel room but she was really hungry and she trusted Adrian so she agreed. Adrian was happy to take her along. He made her sit comfortably and gave her nachos and a protein bar he had. Pooja had it peacefully. Pooja had to pee but she was reluctant to tell Adrian the same he noticed her getting uncomfortable and asked if anything was wrong that's when Pooja told him she wanted to use the washroom. He chuckled and said "Don't feel awkward go ahead and use it" Pooja went to relieve herself while peeing she noticed Adrian's underwear hanging on the opposite wall she kept looking at it after she was done she went closer to take a look curiosity got better of her, she grabbed that underwear it was smelling a little it got her little excited and she went ahead to sniff it. It had a strong smell and it intoxicated her to the point that she felt turned on a little and she regretted sniffing Adrian's underwear like a bitch because when she looked into the mirror her nipples were protruding out from her tshirt. She realised while leaving the room she didn't put on a bra. She waited there for some more time hoping her nipples would go back to normal but it didn't happen she waited inside for some time and then Adrian called from outside
Adrian: Hey Pooja are alright?
Pooja: Yes give me 2 minutes please
Adrian: Sorry was just checking if you're good
Pooja: Yes just a moment I'm coming out
Pooja was still awkward but she came out since she was inside for quite some time now. When she came out Adrian was surprised to see her nipples hard but he decided to ignore it at that moment as he was yet to know exactly what was making Pooja feel lonely. Pooja sat on the sofa more consciously because of the whole no bra situation. She noticed Adrian's laptop was on his bed and it was evident he was working on something as he had few papers and notes next to his laptop. She felt sorry for distributing him
Pooja: I am sorry I think you were working when I called up
Adrian: Yeah trying to finish up my Eiffel tower video just wanted to ask you if I could use couple of your pictures from the other day for the video?
Pooja: My pictures? Why?
Adrian: I think they look pretty and your expressions represent everyone seeing Eiffel tower for the first time but hey no pressure if you don't want it I'll not put that on my video. Forget it now tell me what's wrong why are you feeling lonely? Has your husband not returned yet?
Pooja: No he's there in the room and honestly it's embarrassing to confess it's him who is making me feel lonely today
Adrian: Sorry to hear that but I'm not sure I get what you mean.
Pooja was unsure how to explain it to Adrian and she again started crying. Adrian was quick to react this time. He got up from the chair and sat next to Pooja to console her. He slowly put his hand on her back gently caressing her.
Adrian: Please calm down and stop crying! You're not alone I'm here to listen in case you feel like sharing
Pooja: I don't know what's wrong with me he never understands me and always treats me bad.
Adrian: Really sorry to hear that but let me clarify one thing nothing is wrong with you you're a lovely lady maybe your husband having tough day
Pooja: No it's not just today he treats me like this all the time makes me feel worthless and never respects me. I'm sick of being treated this way and having to deal with this all the time.
Adrian: Look I don't know what happened between you guys and I don't even want to know. I just want you to know and understand that you're really a wonderful girl whatever little I know of you I'm sure you're a good hearted person and your smile is charming. You're probably one of the prettiest girls I've seen so you shouldn't have these self doubts if anyone doesn't understand your worth maybe it's them who's at fault not you. I think anyone would consider himself lucky if he gets a wife like you.

Adrian was rubbing her back for quite some time now and his words were just what Pooja wanted to hear at this point because she was feeling very low. Pooja really felt good and she hugged Adrian tightly. Adrian was happy to feel warmth of her hug and took liberty of running his hands over her back and in the process even touched her bare back as her tshirt lifted a little. Pooja didn't mind that but feeling his hands over her skin her nipples started getting harder. It was becoming awkward for her again so she released the hug. She was looking much calmer now her face had little smile and Adrian was happy to see that.
Adrian: Go check yourself out once while you smile and then tell me what's the worth of this beautiful smile
Pooja blushed a little and told Adrian to stop praising her
Adrian: Okay no more telling the truth then
He noticed Pooja was really enjoying his sweet talks and with his compliments she was starting to get friendlier. He thought it was time he should make a move and not let Pooja get away. He promptly decided to taste the water
Adrian: Hey are you cold? Is my room temperature too low right now?
Pooja: No it's fine I'm not cold
Adrian: Are you sure? They don't seem to agree Adrian said it pointing towards Pooja's hard nipples. It was totally unexpected for Pooja and it got her off guard she felt a bit of embarrassment and a hint of excitement knowing Adrian noticed her nipples. Pooja couldn't say anything but just blush. He noticed her blushing and was thinking of tearing her tshirt off and seeing her perky brown nipples but he controlled. Adrian turned his AC off
Adrian: Hope this makes you feel better
Pooja: Thanks (she was still awkward)
Adrian: Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable
Pooja: No it's fine actually I sneaked out of the room silently and didn't want to wake Rohan up
Adrian: Oh his name is Rohan lucky guy! You don't need to explain it's night time naturally you would want to set them free
Pooja who was feeling awkward at first was now enjoying how freely Adrian was commenting about her boobs and he was doing it without shaming or disrespecting her. It was kind of turning her on she immediately remembered that strong smell of his underwear. She was feeling guilty pleasure and was blushing thinking how she actually sniffed his balls without him knowing. She was smiling to herself and Adrian tapped her shoulder. She got back to reality Adrian: What are you thinking?
Pooja: Nothing! Thank you for everything
Adrian: Everything? I did nothing
Pooja: No you might not understand how much it means to me. I don't even remember when I received any compliments last time.
Pooja started to get emotional again this time Adrian was standing next to her he held her hand and asked her to get up and hugged her. This time Pooja freely hugged him and he too took the liberty of brushing his chest against her hard nipples. He even held her by waist and there was no sign of protest from Pooja. Adrian took this as a sign to go ahead. He kept his hands on her waist even though they released their hug. He looked straight at her nipples and then in her eyes Pooja was blushing as he made eye contact. Adrian slowly moved his hands over her back and she didn't move nor objected. Adrian then slowly leaned forward to kiss her keeping their eye contact intact, Pooja closed her eyes as their lips met. Adrian started kissing her slowly and passionately. He lifted her tshirt slightly and moved his hands all over her bare back Pooja got goosebumps and Adrian could feel that as he moved his hand freely on her back. He gently pushed his tongue in Pooja's mouth and she let him suck on her sweet tongue. He could taste his favourite protein bar off her tongue and it made him suck on her tongue hard. Pooja was lost in the moment and she let Adrian suck her tongue without any resistance. They kept kissing for a good 5-7 minutes Adrian even moved his hands over her soft belly a couple of times just to give her chills. Pooja had never kissed like this before neither her ex-boyfriend nor Rohan. It was the most beautiful kiss she had in her life. When Adrian released her lips and looked into her eyes again tears rolled down her cheeks. Adrian wiped her tears with his hands and asked what happened now.
Pooja: I just hope you are not just sympathising with me
Adrian: What on the earth made you think that way? No way I did what I felt like and I'm glad you're not offended
Pooja: Why would I be offended. This is the first time someone has handled me tenderly and made me feel good about this
Adrian still had his hands inside her tshirt on her waist and he acted surprised but was very happy to hear that from Pooja because it was as if she was sharing a cheat code for Adrian to win her over.
Adrian: What do you mean? Are you not intimate with your husband? (Adrian tried to sound as soft n sensuous as he can)
Pooja: No he doesn't know intimacy. He only knows sex and gets it however he finds appropriate.
Adrian: Oh I'm so sorry to hear that I guess he doesn't know how to make love to lovely lady like you.
Adrian was confident that Pooja is vulnerable at this moment so he moved his hands from side of her waist to just below her belly and ran his fingers towards her navel. Pooja let out a soft sigh and he kissed her right cheek. Pooja was in great mood and Adrian knew it was right time to make impression on Pooja and assure her Rohan is villain. Adrian was a womaniser and he could easily sense Pooja could be easily turned into obedient bitch if he handles her well but he didn't have much time as he was in Paris for 10 days. He knew he had to act faster. He held Pooja's hand and made her sit on bed and started the conversation
Adrian: I know it's not my concern but I really don't understand what's wrong between you and your husband
Pooja: Even I don't understand it he just doesn't treat me nicely he feels I'm good for nothing and I married him only because he's successful
Adrian: That's sick of him to think this way he should be happy he has a gorgeous wife like you
Pooja: Please don't compliment me if I don't deserve it I know I am not gorgeous
(Pooja was really enjoying getting compliments and attention as she longed for it all the time)
Adrian: I am not lying nor sympathising I genuinely feel you're gorgeous if your husband doesn't think that way it's his loss. In fact I'm surprised he treats sexy women like you such a bad way.
Pooja: I don't want to be sexy honestly I am just tired of being sex object
Adrian: Hey sorry I didn't mean it that way I just meant to compliment you
Pooja: I know you didn't mean it his way a lady can judge difference between touches
Adrian's eyes lit up hearing Pooja say that sentence.
Adrian: Really? What's the difference that you felt
Pooja: Everytime he touches me I feel like he's preying on me
Adrian: Did he do something similar tonight?
Adrian was making sure to fuel up Pooja against Rohan so he can prey on her with her consent.
Pooja went silent but Adrian held her hand assuring way and told her feel free to express whatever on her mind. He sat closer to her put his arms around her rubbing her shoulder. Pooja rested her head on his shoulder and held his other hand in her hand and started
Pooja: Yes he always does the same thing. He was drunk tonight and I didn't want to kiss him because he was smelling awful. He got angry at me because of that.
Adrian: Hey wait! Are you trying to tell me that Indian guy wearing formals at the bar tonight is your husband? He was wearing a blue shirt
Pooja: Oh yes! How do you know about him? You know him already
Adrian: No we shared the table at the bar as it was full tonight. He was drinking quite the hard way, I asked him to go slow. Hope he remembered what I told him.
Pooja: What did you tell him?
Adrian: Nothing he shared he had a tough day and he was really apologetic about treating his wife bad he seemed like a gentleman to me. I told him to convey his apology to his wife and show some love.
Pooja: Show some love really? You think he remembered that? He was stinking of alcohol and I denied kissing him after he apologized it hurt his ego and then he just fucked me roughly from behind (Pooja wasn't sad anymore she sounded angry and was free with her choice of words. It was evident Pooja was getting comfortable with Adrian now.
Adrian: Oh my god! He did you nasty in your ass poor girl! (Adrian started caressing her hair)
Pooja: Oh no he just did it from behind I would never take it back doors.
Adrian sensed she has eased up so he thought of making a nasty comment and see Pooja's reaction
Adrian: Point noted! No entry from the back door
He said it and winked at Pooja. She was blushing and smiling back at him.
Adrian: What's this smile about? Are the other entries open for me?
Pooja: Gosh! Please don't say such things Adrian!
Adrian: Oh sorry if that offended you I didn't...
Before he could even complete his sentence Pooja cut him off and said
Pooja: Please don't say you offend me, you haven't done anything of that sort just that I am married you know and I can't even think about such things
Adrian: Think about what? And I know you're married but are you treated the way you expect? You think marriages work without respect and love?
Pooja: I know whatever you're saying is right but my situation is different. I belong to a family where husband is first priority and nothing beyond him. Moreover I don't even do anything so I'm totally dependent on him
Adrian: That's the reason why he finds it easy to treat you however he wants
Pooja stayed silent as Adrian was talking to her.
Adrian: You're okay getting abused by him but you aren't okay being touched passionately and do things you like tenderly.
Adrian was getting confident now and he put his hand in her tshirt again this time from the front, he started with her navel and boldly raised his hand to touch Pooja's breast. As soon as he grabbed her boob an electric current passed through her body. Pooja started to shiver while Adrian gently pressed her boob and then rolled his fingers over her hard nipple and followed it by a pinch. Pooja was confused now she was enjoying everything Adrian was doing to her but she was feeling like she's making a mistake. She was not able to react at all and Adrian was getting bolder. He made Pooja lay on his bed and removed her tshirt. Pooja had goosebumps all over her body. Adrian was mesmerized to see her nice perky brown tits they were bigger than he expected and looking firm. He then got on top of Pooja started kissing her passionately his kisses made Pooja forget her awkwardness and she started to respond nicely Adrian then slowly moved down and kissed her neck then he went further down and started sucking her tits. He was sucking on both her tits one by one intentionally switching between her tits making Pooja to wait for him to suck them again after a while Pooja started to push his head on her tits whenever he tried to get away. He then took off his tshirt and went ahead to pull his track pants down. His fat Italian dick was hard as iron rod. Pooja looked at him and her eyes popped out. She smelled this dick few minutes ago and now she was seeing it hard in all it's glory. She wanted to touch it but she thought it'll make her look slutty but then she looked at herself she was in another man's bed topless and that man standing in front of her naked. Adrian got her hand and put it on his hard cock. She grabbed it nicely and started to feel it. She then started to stroke him gently and his cock grew even bigger she was shocked to see that because Adrian's dick was a monster. Even though Rohan had good dick it stood nowhere close to what he had in her hands now. Adrian was enjoying her strokes. He told her to stroke little faster and she followed his instructions. Slowly precum started oozing out of his dick. Pooja's hand started getting sticky and she was feeling like tasting the juice because Rohan hardly let her suck his dick he always just pumped her and dumped his cum in her. Adrian noticed Pooja thinking about something and told her
Adrian: Pooja are you just going to stroke it or taste it as well
Pooja: No Adrian please I can't do it (Pooja tried to act innocent but kept stroking)
Adrian was standing next to bed. He just put his hand on Pooja's head and she opened her mouth and started sucking. She started rolling her tongue all over and it was heavenly feeling for Adrian he didn't expect Pooja to do it so well. He didn't know he was in for a surprise. Pooja after rolling her tongue all over his dick started licking his cock from head to his balls. He was pleasantly surprised to see Pooja's skills. Pooja was engrossed in sucking as it was after long time she was tasting dick and since Adrian knew Pooja wasn't very appreciative of rough sex he didn't push or deep throat her he just stood there and enjoyed along with her. Pooja wasn't stopping at all and sucking him like crazy. Adrian was close to cumming but he wanted to bang Pooja as he was wasn't sure if Pooja would give him another chance. He wanted to stop her and take off her pant but that's when her phone rang. Pooja looked terrified when her phone rang. She went to check and it was her best friend whom she had called after Rohan fucked her that night. She didn't answer her call but looking at phone she realised it was too late and after few minutes she would get a call from her mother on Rohan's number. She didn't want to leave because she knew Adrian was close to cumming. She looked confused. Adrian grabbed her hand and pulled her down she knelt in front of him and announced
Pooja: I've to leave it's late
Adrian wanted her to continue sucking so as soon as she knelt he rubbed his cock on her cheeks Pooja who was sniffing and licking his dick like a bitch couldn't stop herself from opening her mouth wide and resume sucking.
Adrian: You've already done most of the work it's time to reward the hard work (Adrian said this as she was sucking on him)
Pooja looked into his eyes this time. Adrian was happy with the eye contact he had noticed although she was sucking him good she didn't pay any attention to his balls now that they were communicating with eyes he pulled out his dick from her mouth and lifted it a little pushing his crotch against Pooja's lips. His balls were right in her face and that smell hypnotized her.
Adrian: Lick my balls Pooja
Pooja got her tongue out tasted his balls they were salty and seemed heavy to her she started licking nicely now it was time for Adrian to cum. He handed her tissues and she knew it was time for him to cum she stroked him fast and Adrian started to cum she carefully took all of it on the tissue and after he was done even cleaned and dried his cock. Pooja got up and wanted to leave that's when Adrian pulled her close and kissed her. It was very different for Pooja because whenever she sucked Rohan he would make her brush before kissing. She was comparing Rohan with everything Adrian was doing and it was making her feel there's nothing right about Rohan. After they broke the kiss Pooja took her tshirt put it on that's when Adrian told her wash her face and use some mouthwash because her mouth was carrying the smell. Pooja asked him why would he kiss her if her mouth has foul smell he told her mouthwash is for Rohan not for me, saying this he kissed her again. Pooja went to the washroom after he released her got herself fresh and went back to her room. Adrian was happy with the experience but Pooja was in dual mind. She wanted to get full satisfaction but was unsure if whatever she has done can remain secret.
Like Reply
Awesome..  Heart  thanks
Like Reply