My negro lover 2
shabina, a conservative horny ***** housewife submit herself to black lover.

shabina sat in front of her bedside mirror unable to concentrate as she struggled to fix her make up properly. Lately her mind had been plagued by doubts and sinful thoughts that no married woman should have, and yet there they were. shabina had been married to her husband, Anwar, for 15 years now, whilst it was a good marriage it was missing something. In 15 years of marriage, shabina had been able to conceive only a child. They had visited many different doctors to find out why and they all confirmed, what shabina knew deep down, that Anwar had an extremely low sperm count.

The news shattered both of them and completely broke Anwar. Fahima did her best to comfort him, assuring him that she held nothing against him and trying to explain how she loved him even more.

"It's ,.''s will, my jaan, there is very little we can do. We can try for adoption," she said to him mustering all the enthusiasm and faith she could.

"Maybe," he replied in a flat tone. You could hear how shattered his heart was by the waver in his voice.

"Nothing is going to change, my jaan, but at least we still have each other," shabina said with a small smile.

However, 5 years on things began to change. Now at the age of 35, shabina's marriage had completely changed from the loving and caring one to a distant and hollow thing. Over the years Anwar had become withdrawn and distant, focused entirely on his work, he paid little attention to shabina. Not to mention, their sex life was non-existent. shabina remembered when they had a very active sex life especially for a ***** couple.

shabina missed the truly wild fuck sessions and the way Anwar used to dominate her in bed. Despite coming from conservative ***** families, who believed sex was only for pro-creation and not for pleasure, shabina and Anwar loved sex. They tried all the positions, experimented with toys and had gotten downright filthy in bed. Yet they were still conservative Muslims in every other way. shabina wore a burqa and hijab when she was in the presence of other men, or when she was out running errands, but when it was just her and Anwar she prefered skimpy dress to wear anything.

shabina did expect a few things to change for the first year or two as she knew the fact that Anwar's inability to give her second child had totally devastated him. However, she believed he would get over it eventually and return to his normal self. Yet he buried him self in his work, in an attempt to bury his pain and caused shabina to take drastic action to get her husbands attention.

She had joined a local, woman's only, gym and in the 5 years that had passed she had developed a hot, toned body. She began to wear figure hugging hijabs that hid nothing and made her 36DD breasts and her perfectly shaped ass stand out more than ever before. In her opinion she looked like a slightly new version of the Bollywood actress urvashi rautela.

She did all of this to get her husband's attention, while he barely noticed, she was getting unexpected attention from other men. At first she was shocked but slowly she started to enjoy it. Her firm and tender tits looked even bigger on her 5'8 frame and despite being 35 years old shabina looked at least 10 years younger. Gym had really helped her keep a tight body, she was an anomaly amongst Indian  housewives who at the same age had grown fat and ugly while she looked to be in her prime.

She loved the attention all the men paid her when she was attending stretching classes at the local fitness centre. The men adored her and the women hated her for flaunting her assets and stealing their husband's gazes, and also for looking a 100 times better than them. She realized when non-***** men paid her compliments and admired her openly it excited her. "I'm actually getting turned on," was something she thought to herself often now.

Soon she was dreaming of being fucked by these infidels over and over again. The first thing she had to do when she woke up in the morning, nowadays, was take of her soaked panties. These dreams and fantasies were sustaining her for now, helping quench the thirst for sex, but soon another thought entered her mind, one that would definitely ruin her marriage. She wanted to turn these dreams of hers into reality.

shabina sat there her mind in great turmoil. She just couldn't cheat on her husband not only was it morally wrong but religiously as well. She couldn't go against that but deep down she knew that she had already gone against her religion, by intentionally attracting the attention of other men. 

Something within her changed over time, a slutty side had awakened in her, a side that craved attention, one that wanted to be fucked by a big infidels cocks. She also realized that a part of her was rebelling against, not only religion, but the culture that oppressed women told them how to dress, how to look and who to talk to.
[+] 2 users Like Michael1's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Whilst this was present in all cultures, it was even more so in *****  communities, it was true that with time these views had changed but not in her family.

Her husband never behaved like a typical religious husband, he didn't put any restrictions on her even when the rest of society did. She remembered how hard she had studied for a fashion designer course, ready to pursue a career in fashion and being forced to give that up by her parents who then forced her to get married instead. For that she had held a deep grudge against her parents and by going against the things they taught her was a way of getting revenge.

She knew that she should be grateful to ,.' that she was given a husband like Anwar but her marriage was non-existent now, meaning that there was nothing to be grateful for anymore. Other wives would have stuck through it and been faithful and she knew that she was a bad wife but a part of her didn't care.

"Oh, god, please forgive me!" pleaded Shabina.

The doorbell rang snapping shabina out of her daze. She went downstairs with a big broad smile plastered across her face. She knew who it was and had been waiting for him and why all morning.

"Hello, James, (Tony)" she smiled as she greeted the big black man at her doorway.

"Hey, Shabina, how are you you?" negro smiled back weakly.

Shabina could sense something was up. She had known Jamesfor 6 years now after Anwar had hired him, as a handyman, to fix the roof for them. Anwar and James clicked immediately and had become fast friends. They joined the same gym and played football (soccer) together, both of them even supported Arsenal as they were both men from North London. Shabina was wary of James at first, being from a conservative ***** back ground meant that she was brought up with an almost racist view of black people, she was always told to stay clear of them.

Her initial judgement of James passed as she got to know him and discovered his friendly and witty side. He too had studied fashion designer and he pursued a career in it for awhile but he faced a highly judgmental world, one that judged him solely on his appearance, people always thought he looked too brutish or thuggish. They formed a bond quickly calling themselves the 'almost designer'. They had developed a really close connection and would spend hour after hour talking about all the different new clothes design debating with one another, which always bored her husband. James om
was also married but the couple had never met his partner, and whenever they told james to bring her around to their home he would always come up with an excuse. Shabina sensed that James's wife was clearly not fond of the idea of meeting them.

Without even realizing, shabina not like had developed an attraction to this strapping 6'5 of a hulking giant. He towered over her and made her look even smaller. She remembered the time he came round to help clean up the garden on an extremely hot day. He took his top off revealing his perfectly sculpted black body and Shabina could not stop herself from staring.

Her eyes feasted on him taking in every inch, her eyes always lingered on his crotch, because she had heard from one of her tanzanian friend that black men had big dicks. But she couldn't tell if he did or not.

He had noticed her looking at him but he never brought it up, he played it off like a non-incident. In recent months he had taken a keen interest in Indian culture. So he had come to shabina asking her if she tell him about the religion in india and about the culture. She agreed to do so and her husband did not object either, infact he was happy that one of his good friends was taking interest about india. shabina got a great chance, spending time with negro but Shabina had other motives for agreeing to these lessons.

She would be able to spend some alone time with James without having to worry about her husband being suspicious. She knew that by doing this she was committing a great sin, essentially using her profession to spend time with a man that was not her husband in the hopes of sleeping with him.

Recently she had noticed James looking at her with great interest she had caught him a few times looking at her ass, letting her know that her tight burqa's were working. She knew that he found her attractive after all he was always showering her with praise and, as of late, he just couldn't keep his eyes off her. Even when her husband was in the room he would ogle at her. She had noticed him staring at her breasts during their discussion, he was paying more attention to her tits than the lessons. She often thought if he was using these lessons like her, to get close to someone without the suspicion of a spouse, but she quickly dismissed it. Unlike her, he was a good man who loved his wife dearly and he always gushed about her.

sort of move on James during these past 3 months but she had been struggling with the part of her who still wanted to be a faithful wife and *****.

However, today the slutty side was out in full force and she had made up her mind that today she was going seduce James. Well, that was the plan until she saw the sadness in his eyes, she had never seen him so sad before. All those thoughts, for the moment, had been pushed to the side.

"Are you okay, James?" Shabina asked with genuine concern as they sat down on the sofa to start the lesson.

"Yeah...I am fine, don't worry," he replied unconvincingly.

"No, you're not, James. Tell me what's wrong. Look at me!" Shabina demanded, she was getting more and more worried.

James looked at Shabina with misty eyes, she could see that he was desperately determined to hold the flood gates closed. Seeing him like this hurt Shabina deeply. She took his giant black hands in hers and squeezed them, hoping that it would help him open up.

"I told my wife that I wanted to go india. I expected her to be shocked but her reaction was far worse than I ever imagined... she left me," he said barely holding back the tears now.

she telling me "you seduced me in your bold attitude". James exclaimed to shabina.

Shabina stared at him with her mouth agape. She found it hard to believe that any woman would leave such a sweet and caring man like James, especially when he spoke of her in such high regard. She didn't know what to do so she hugged him, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

Instead of thinking about how she should feel sorry for him, all shabina could think about was the fact that she could feel his chiselled body, the one she had been craving for months, against her.

"I miss her so much, shabina, so much," James whispered, his voice cracking.

"Dont worry James, I'll take care of your every need. Soon you'll forget her." Shabina said almost purring as she looked him straight in the eye and placed her hands on his crotch. She had no idea what she was doing

"Umm...what are you doing, Shabina?" asked James who was yanked from his sorrow by pure shock.

"Taking care of you," Shabina bmoaned as she placed her lips on his.

Shabina knew that she had crossed a line; that she was going against everything she believed in. There was no going back now, and that was perfectly fine with her. The fact that she was taking advantage of James when he was in such a state was not lost on her, all she knew was that this was the right time to make her move. She sensed that tony was hesitant as he tried to pull away from her kiss, but she didn't let him.

"are you sure you want this". James confirmed to shabina.

"yes! I'll give you, your wife's pleasure". Shabina said smoochly James.

She thought about how badly she wanted him as her tongue penetrated his mouth, their tongues intertwined in a slow and passionate dance together. Shabina could feel the ever growing bulge in James's jeans, it was a sign that he was enjoying it. Any resistance he held onto was gone now, which excited Shabina even more. His huge hands were groping her breasts, kneading them. She felt both his hands grip the front of her burqa. And the next thing she felt was his hands yanking at the material and ripping it apart down the front, completely exposing her breasts. He then pulled her bra off with another hard tug, which caused her some pain. Shabina was shocked and excited by the ferocity that James was displaying and her cunt was dripping wet. James was looking at her fully exposed tits, admiring them openly, when she realized no one had ever seen them except her husband. Soon his mouth was on her breasts them with an insatiable hunger, his tongue swirling relentlessly around her hardened nipples.

"Oh, god," moaned Shabina in the throes of ecstasy. She had never felt such pleasure as James continued to devour her tits. She could feel James's cock straining against his jeans, it felt like it was going to burst out of the jeans.

"I want to see your cock." she said in between moans.

James got up from the couch and began to undo his belt buckle and, without missing a beat, shabina got on her knees looking up at James with fierce hunger in her eyes. Soon James's jeans were around his ankles and Shabina could see the outline of his huge black cock, just seeing the outline of the monster sent a shiver down her spine and made her cunt quiver in anticipation. James finally pulled his boxers down, freeing his big black cock of its restraints.

"Ouch!" screamed Shabina as James's big black pole smacked her on the face.

"It's so big!" she said in shock and awe at the big veiny black monster on her face. She reached out her unexperienced hands and grabbed the massive black cock.

The thing was gigantic. Shabina guessed that his cock must have been nearly twelve inches long. It was the thickness of the black monster that was truly awe inspiring, it was as big as her wrist maybe even bigger. The head of his bulbous cock was huge too, and his shaft was covered with large veins that somehow made it look like a powerful pulsating tool.

"Suck it!" he commanded slapping her with his cock. It snapped her out of her daze as he grabbed the back of her hijab and pulled her mouth closer to his cock
Like Reply
Shabina was feeling guilty, her husband didn't deserve a cheating wife like her. Instead of sticking by his side she was about to have her mouth stuffed by a huge black cock. She hesitated for a beat before she took the huge head in her mouth. It was too big, she was already struggling and she only had the head in her mouth. But she continued to suck the fat head in her mouth and bobbed her head over it. The guilt was still there, eating her up inside, she had barely resisted but James's cock was just too big to pass up.

Shabina opened her mouth even wider to try and accommodate more of james's cock. She enveloped the giant black monolith inch by inch into her mouth, her jaw aching. She finally had the whole cock in her mouth, she felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag and choke. shabina looked up at James to see him smiling at her. Seeing him enjoying this spurred her on even more and she began to suck his cock like a sex crazed woman.

"Your cock is so beautiful... so big... so black," Shabina groaned between planting kisses on it as she gripped his manhood with both hands. She loved running her hand up and down along the shaft and feeling the weight of the monster.

Shabina felt James's hands on her hijab while he forced the last few inches of his black monster in to her mouth. He began to thrust his big black cock in and out of her mouth but her lips seemed to resist his back thrusts. She wanted him to stay deep in her mouth as she loved the salty taste of his cock on her tongue. Her nostrils were full of his odour as his pubic hair brushed against her nose. She felt his heavy balls slapping against her chin as he thrusted deeper and faster. She couldn't believe that she had successfully taken this twelve inch monster into her mouth. She fought off the urge to gag and continued to take his delicious black cock in her mouth.

"That's it, Shabbu, take it like a slut!" He bellowed as her mouth foamed with saliva while he continued to pound her mouth with his huge pole.

No one had ever called a slut before, instead of being offended by it it actually turned her on more. She felt his hands grabbing her hair through her hijab and pulling her with pure strength. She grabbed his rock hard ass and pushed him even deeper into her throat with a renewed vigour despite the fact that her breath was becoming short. She was sure that she couldn't go on any longer without passing out but still she continued taking his cock in her mouth.

"Shabbu, I'm so close, you slut, so close, keep taking it like a good little ***** whore!" James shouted at her as she felt his cock swelling.

Once again, instead of being offended by James's comments she felt her cunt spasm in delight. Apparently she loved getting degraded and had no idea until now. She knew that she was too far gone now. She would never be able to go back to being the woman she was.

"OH FUCK, HERE IT COMESSS!!" howled James finally releasing his load.

Not only did the force of his ejaculation snap Shabina out of her train of thought, but it stung like hell, and her mouth filled before she had time to react. Shabina began to gag and spat the cock out of her mouth, receiving a spurt of cum before she began coughing out semen when her mouth began to overflow. She was completely drenched by his cum it was on her hijab, face, eyes and nose. tony then deposited one final load in her mouth which she swallowed like a hungry slut.

"How was that?" Shabina asked in a coy tone as she wiped the cum from her eyes and rubbing his cock on her face.

"The best I've ever had. Who knew you were such a great cock sucker, but that's not what you want to hear is it? You want to know if you're better than my wife." He replied laughing.

"Yes, that's all I want to know," she nodded as she stuck her tongue out to lick the head of his cock.

"How about I return the favour first and then answer that question," he said as he picked her up and placed her on the sofa. While lifting her burqa she spread her legs open in anticipation of what was coming. James stopped her hands.

"Leave it on, it will serve as a reminder to you of what a ***** slut you are. Oh look, you like being called a ***** slut, look how wet your cpunt is getting. You want this black cock in your tight little ***** cunt don't you," he taunted her laughing.

Shabina felt a little guilty and shy. Guilty because there was man who was not her husband looking at her naked body. A few hours ago the only man to have seen her completely naked was her husband. Now here she was completely naked in front of this giant black man who was feasting upon her body with his eyes. She realized that she had not taken of her cum drenched hijab, as she put her hand on the clip to take it off she felt James's hand on hers.

If you liked so give comment, story suggestion
[+] 1 user Likes Michael1's post
Like Reply
"Yes! Yes I do!" was all she could manage to get out before tony buried his face in to her wet and dripping cunt.

Shabina felt him licking the folds of her pussy, her body felt like it was on fire. Her body began to convulse as she felt a powerful orgasm coming. He had barely begun and she was already coming.

"OH FUCKKKK I'M CUMINGGGGG!" she roared realizing that this was the first time she had sworn out loud since she was teenager. She had always been reprimanded and told it was not right for a ***** girl to swear.

Yet here she was having the best orgasm of her life, with a black man between her legs, attacking her cunt and she was swearing out loud with out any care.

James lapped up her pussy juices like a man who was dehydrated and needed liquid desperately. She felt him kiss her pussy lips gently before, once again, thrusting his tongue deep in her cunt. His head bobbed up and down aggressively as he continued to brutally assault her cunt with his tongue.

"Oh, god!!" she moaned, every push forward sent shockwaves of exhilaration through her body.

"Oh, ohhhhhh tony!!" She continued to pant like the wanton slut she was as James began to swirl his tongue around inside her cunt.

Thrusting it inside and out, she didn't know how he found her most sensitive spots but every time he hit one of those spots her body shook violently and she began to cum. She lost count of the times she had already cum and just when she thought she couldn't anymore he would hit another spot.

"Oh, oh, ooooooooooooooooh, yeaaaaaaaaaaah," she squealed in delight as she had her biggest orgasm yet.

James finally stopped his assault on her cunt and gave her a few minutes to recuperate before he picked her up in his strong arms and took her out of the living room. She didn't need to ask him where he was taking her because she knew already as he began to walk up the stairs. He walked into the bedroom and placed shabina on the bed. It dawned on her that she was about to be fucked by a big black cock in the same bed she shared with her husband. She lay there ready with her legs wide open ready to welcome this man deep into her.

James went to the bathroom saying "I'm coming now".

At the same time, a thought occurred in Shabina's mind.

Shabina will get up from the bed and sat on her makeup table. She was completely naked and opened her jewelry box. He took out a thin gold chain from it and tied it around his bare waist and put on red glasses bangles in both the wrists. She always wore a tiny gold chain around her neck whether she was wearing clothes or not. After putting on a little make-up on her face, she would lay down on the bed and wait for her black lover.

She no longer felt guilt, all she felt was deep lust. She was a bad wife, a terrible *****, her husband deserved better. All she deserved right now was to be fucked like the slut she was. James opened her legs wide and placed her feet on his shoulders and pressed the head of his cock against the entrance of her cunt.

"Do you want this cock in your tight little ***** cunt?" tony said as he teased her by rubbing the tip of his cock along her cunt.

"Yes. I want your cock, please fuck me!" she pleaded as she reached between her legs and stroked his cock slowly.

"Are you sure? I know for a fact that your tight little pussy has never had anything this big. I will stretch you to your limit and it's going to hurt," James said teasing her even more.

"I don't care. Just fuck me, please!" she begged realizing that she was giving her self over completely.

She spread her legs even wider with eagerness, excitement and fear at the giant cock that was poking at her entrance. tony simply grinned before he slammed his big black monster deep in to her cunt.

",.'hhhhhh, makaa dukhtey hashee, halloo gaahl". Shabina screamed in native language as the black monster stretched her pussy wide as it impaled her inch by inch.

"You're so big!" she moaned while he pushed in another inch of his cock in to her slutty little ***** cunt.

"Oh baby, I'm not even half way in. You're so damn tight, your hubby must be really small," he laughed mocking her husband. She didn't reply but knew her silence spoke volumes.

"Oh fuckkk... so thick," she mumbled.

"You like that do you, my little hijabi slut," James thrust in deeper, coating his black cock in her juices making it glisten.

"Oh god my mom, I'm gonna..." she began to say as felt an explosion building up inside her.

"Go ahead. Cum, my hijabi slut. Cum all over cock!" he commanded her.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCKKK!" she moaned, repeating the words with each hard and penetrating thrust. Shabina thrashed wildly under the muscular black man, cumming hard.

"We're just over half way there, my hijabi slut, if you're cumming this hard now..." he trailed off as his cock sunk deeper into shabina's greedy cunt.

Shabina had never felt so full in her life. She felt her pussy being stretched to its breaking point
and that turned her on even more.

[Image: images-2.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: images-3.jpg]
[Image: images-4.jpg]

[Image: images-5.jpg]
Like Reply
to its breaking point and that turned her on even more. James had taken her legs off his shoulder and made her wrap them around his body. He was now looking deeply into her eyes as he began to up the speed of his thrusts, ramming in and out of her tight cunt like a piston. She tightened her legs around him, pulling him in even deeper. She howled in pain as she felt the big black monster hit her cervix, she had never had something rammed in to her so deep. Despite the excruciating pain she kept grinding her hips against him, the feeling of his giant balls against her ass confirmed to her that she had somehow fit the twelve inch black rod inside her. She moved her body against his, the pain was quickly fading as another huge orgasm hit her.

She just couldn't believe how deep he was in her and the orgasm she was experiencing was the biggest one yet, almost causing her to black out, but James didn't let up in his relentless hammering of her cunt. She kept screaming uncontrollably as her orgasms continued, his balls continued slapping against her ass rhythmically and she met each of his thrusts with one of her own, to meet him in the middle. All of a sudden James stopped moving and pulled out his big cock entirely making her feel completely empty.

"Wh... Why did you pull out?" she cooed still dazed from her countless orgasms.

"Because I'm a cruel bastard and I want to hear you beg for my cock."

"Please, I need you to put it back in," she said weakly.

"You know that isn't good enough. No need to be shy," he replied stroking his cock.

"Please... James," she paused before continuing on, "please fuck me with your big, black cock!"

"Now that's more like it, my little hijabi slut," he said as he rammed his cock back in to her. She came again from the sudden penetration. "Now I want to hear you beg for my cum. I know you want me to fill up this married, little ***** cunt with my cum. You need fertile cum deep in your womb!" he said.

Caught off guard, her eyes widened in shock. His comment meant that he knew about the Anwar's problem. "That's right I know," he said as he rammed his cock in and out faster.

"Now beg, my slut!" he roared.

"YES!! FILL MY ***** CUNT WITH YOUR HOT BLACK CUMMM!!" she screamed, her pussy tightening and clutching his huge shaft, her juices foaming around him with another orgasm.

"Cum deep inside of me!" she screamed not caring who heard her. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

James had increased the speed of his thrusts inside of her, which continued to send ripples through her body. Shabina looked in to his eyes and saw an animal intensity. The desire to fuck her brains out was etched all over his face. She kissed him because James was the man she needed, the one she always wanted. She felt like a true woman, taking her female needs from a real man. She felt liberated, free of the shackles that had restricted her before. James was grunting heavily now, she could feel his cock swelling up inside of her.

"Oh, yessss baby!! Cum for me!! Please!" she cried.

"Oh shit! Here it comes!" he groaned.

"Yes baby, cum for me," she repeated. "Give me your seed. I WANT IT! I NEED IT!"

As if on cue James groaned and buried his cock deep in her womb and began to bombard her cunt with his sperm. He spewed load after load of his seed deep into her. shabina could feel his cock vibrating inside her, and it sent a shiver up her spine. Soon her cunt was over flowing with his hot cum.

"I love it!" she said.

James was not finished he pulled out of her and blew one last one of cum all over her face and hijab. "My cum slut," he said as he rubbed his cock in her face.

The smell of his cum filled the room. The thought that James's sperm was swimming inside of her and the fact that it could possible make her pregnant excited her.

"I love feeling your cum in my cunt, baby. This time I should be pregnant, You have no idea how much happiness you have given me."

"You'll feel it in your ass tomorrow," he said as he teased her asshole with his finger.

"I've never been fucked in the ass before," she said as she stroked his cock.

"Oh baby, you're gonna love it," he said.

They both got up from the bed, James helped shabina clean up the house so all evidence of their sexual tryst was gone. After they were done James told her it was best he left. He told her to meet him at his place tomorrow.

"Wear your a red hijab, you look good in that. I don't want you wearing anything under your burqa either. No underwear. And bring a spare hijab just in case," he ordered her.

"Yes, master," she found herself saying, finding that she had completely given herself to James.

He grabbed her by the ass and pulled her in for a deep kiss, she could feel his big black cock against her and she wanted him to take her right then and there in the hallway. He pulled away from her and she moaned in disappointment.

"Wait! You didn't tell me if I was better than your wife," she reminded as he opened the door.

"I don't know, I don't have a wife, i never did marriage. Don't be so shocked, how else was I get close to you. Your husband thought the fact that I was married meant that I wouldn't even think of banging his wife, after he flaunted your nude pictures. Oh yes, that's right you don't know how me and your husband met, do you? We met at a public transport, yes, and your pious ***** husband was so tierd. i saw your cute profile picture on his phone's screen. your husband a moment some nap, so i got his phone and i search his gallery photos. in this was some very lovely pictures of you and nude also. i received all your your pictures in my phone. then I planned taste that forbidden ***** cunt of yours. Its mine now, you're my hijabi cum slut now. Be on time tomorrow," he said then he kissed her and walked out the door.

Shabina stood there dumbfounded, reeling from the bombshell. She had played right in to his hands. She was his completely.

To be continued(?)

This story is not meant to offend or an attack on muslims it is my way of putting a lil twist on the whole black man fucks housewife story.

[Image: images-10.jpg]
[Image: 1280x720-203.jpg]

Like and suggest
Like Reply
Shabina stood waiting at the bus stop, struggling to cover herself up with her jacket. The chilly air had hardened her nipples which were visible through the abaya. She knew the moment she had put on the tight silky black abaya that it was going to be impossible to cover anything up.

She had been in great turmoil over the past 24 hours. One moment she felt ashamed for doing the sinful acts with James yesterday but on the other hand she felt excited every time she thought about it. She had decided she was going to turn up at James's place and tell him it was one off mistake that would not occur again she was done.

At least that's what she told herself yet Shabina had worn the red hijab James had ordered her to wear which complimented the tight form hugging black abaya. The abaya is meant to conceal a woman's assets but the one shabina had worn did the opposite. It highlighted the sexy curves in her. It clung to her big breasts and her beautifully sculpted ass.

It left nothing to the imagination. She had also forgone with underwear just as James had instructed. She had even told her husband that she would be staying over at her cousin's for the night. As her cousin's husband had went india recently.

An elderly ***** woman at the woman looked at her up and down with such disdain that shabina thought she would melt under the woman's gaze.

"Besharam orat! (shameful woman)" She heard the woman mutter but she gave her wry smile.

Thankfully the bus arrived and allowed Shabina to escape the woman's disapproving gaze. Shabina made her way to the end of the bus which was virtually empty. After a few stops the bus began to fill up. Shabina noticed a black man get on the bus. He were at the opposite end of the bus but shabina saw him he looking at her. Shabina noticed from the corner of her eye how he were looking at her.

She saw him slowly but surely making their way towards her. His eyes were glued to her shapely ass, instead of being horrified Shabina stuck her ass out a little more. She loved when black man gazed at her with lust in their eyes, so she decided to tease them a little.

"What harm could it do?" She thought to herself. She also realized that at least for awhile it would serve as a nice distraction from the turmoil in her head.

He had reached her now, he a stay back to her. Like a pack wolve cornering their prey, except this prey was more excited than afraid. She was penned in amongst him. Despite that she could tell the bus was getting incredibly packed as the black man back her grew closer and closer, until she was squashed in front him. She felt him rub against her gently. Then she felt hand roaming all over abaya, squeezing her ass, kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples. She had to stifle her moan, she was being felt up but instead of screaming she was completely wet. She was so horny from before that she didn't resist these young man at all. He all seem to rotate around her, getting a good feel of her god given assets.

He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back against him. She almost yelped in horror as she felt the young man's huge bulge against her ass. He began rubbing against her ass slowly then gradually he began to thrust it against her ass. She could tell he had big cock, she wondered how big it was. She thrust back against him, grinding her ass against him she felt the young man undo the zip of his trousers and pop his big black cock out. He lifted up the back of her abaya only to be pleasantly surprised by the fact she was not wearing any underwear. "No underwear, a tight form hugging abaya. I don't know much about ***** women but I do know they're meant to dress moderately, so that makes you one sinful ***** whore, attracting everyones attention," he whispered in to her ear, making her shiver.

He placed his big black cock between her ass cheeks and began to rub it. Shabina began to moan quietly in pleasure as she felt the big black cock between her ass cheeks.

He lifted the front of her abaya and inserted his fingers deep in to her wet cunt. The man soon pulled out his fingers and pulled out his cock, Shabina looked down at it in awe. It was huge and thick, she saw the huge head travelling towards her cunt as she prepared yell in pain and pleasure on penetration. But she was disappointed when the man began to just rub his cock along her pussy lips instead of ramming it in.

"You want my cock inside of you didn't you?" laughed the man revealing his golden tooth.

"Mmmm...yess," she moaned softly as the golden tooth man continued to tease her pussy lips with his cock before ramming his fingers back in to her cunt.

She tensed up as she felt something his poke her virginal ass hole. It was the his huge tip and it was knocking on her backdoor. She was both excited and appalled by the thought of her ass getting taking on the bus. But his thrusting became frantic as his cock swelled until he blew hid load along her ass cheeks. Shabina had cum along with him, the a cocks so close penetrating her and the fact that it was on a bus was too much for her body to handle. The orgasm she experienced nearly knocked her off her feet.

As Shabina stood there panting coming off the high of her orgasm the bus came slowly to a stop and young man started to get off as he left gave her tight ass a squeeze. he gave her small piece of paper as he got off too.

Once he had left Shabina looked at the piece of paper and saw a number on it with small message that read, "call me if you want to get that sinful ass of yours fucked, and want a piece of you too, the names Jerome bitch remember it!".

shabina was in utter shock, she couldn't completely explain why she had let the young black man use her like that, couple of months ago it would have been an unthinkable thing but not so much now. She popped into a public rest room to clean up before she arrived at James's house.

Here she was standing in front of his door contemplating what to do. She had also packed an extra abaya and hijab, just she was told to do so. Part of her wanted knock on Tony's door and become his completely yet here she was hesitating. Her mind was all over the place especially after the bombshell James had dropped on her before he left and the events that had occurred on the bus ride here.

She still couldn't quite believe that he had lied about being married just so he could get close to her and own her. She was restless as soon as he had left her, the revelation that her husband was a heavy drinker, the fact that he had flaunted nude pictures of her in front of James. And of course the fact that she gave in to her carnal desire for James only to realize he was playing her all along. All of this combined with the guilt of cheating made her hesitate, she couldn't go through this, she knew that she would not be able to face him at all, so she turned away from the door.

As she turned away she heard the door open and before she fully realized what was happening, she was yanked into the house and her lips were pressed against James's.

"Were you about to leave my filthy hijabi slut?" he asked after few minute passionately kissed her.

His hands squeezing her shapely ass through her abaya pulling her closer against him, she realized he wasn't wearing any trousers, or shorts as she felt his thick erect 12-inch monster against her stomach. James placed both of his hands over her breasts and squeezed them through her tight abaya. Shabina began trembling.

His strong hands were alternately caressing and squeezing her big bosom. Her vagina let out a little squirt of fluid. James felt her cunt squirting as he lifted the front of her abaya up and slipped his hands in.

"James, I can't...ohhh fuckkkkkkk!" moaned Shabina as she felt the tip of james's finger slide along her labia.
is so wet," he said

James's fingers and tongue felt so good and really hit the spot. It was exactly what her pussy had needed to satisfy it. She wanted and needed him deeper inside of her, tony sensed this need in her as he attacked her pussy more aggressively. He fingered her rapidly while flickering his tongue over her clit. He wasn't keeping his fingers straight, he was arching and the tips were really stimulating an area deep in her pussy. Shabina couldn't believe it, but she was going to cum again. When she did, her orgasm was explosive and she soaked James's entire hand. It felt so good, the euphoric feeling made her completely forget that fact she had initially come here to put a stop to things. Shabina was moaning in a near comatose state.

Shabina was only vaguely aware that James had withdrawn his fingers and was pushing her body back on the bed. When she did finally come to her senses, she looked up to see the black man was now kneeling between her legs with his foot- long cock aimed straight at her pussy. The huge knob had emerged from the foreskin and was inches from the opening of her vagina. She gulped as she remembered how it felt like yesterday. She was still sore and had not fully recovered.

"Go easy on me please James my pussy still hurts from yesterday. I doubt if I can take it all." She moaned as James pressed his bulbous cock head against her labia.

"You'll take it all, you sexy my slut, and I don't care if it still hurts," groaned James. They moaned together as his cock head slipped inside her, "I haven't met a woman yet who didn't love every inch."

"Oh fuckkkkkkk," she cried watching James work the cock head around in her before slowly pushing several more inches in.

He was patient, slowly moving his cock in as her pussy opened for it. Soon he was deeper then anwar had ever been, then he was deeper then his fingers had been.

She stared in awe as her pussy slowly accepted the huge infidel cock inside her once again, wincing when the head banged on her cervix. He held his cock against her cervix, jerking it and pressing it against the opening to her womb. His cock was ejaculating large amounts of pre-cum on her cervix, softening it and slowly it opened for the large invader.
[+] 3 users Like Michael1's post
Like Reply
sexxxyyyyyyyyyyyy
Like Reply
Like and suggest
Like Reply
Shabina winced in pain as James's cock slipped all the way inside her. She had taken him balls deep. He held it buried and she was surprised at how quickly the pain faded. With the pain her doubts about all of this faded too. She knew what she wanted. Her mind was clear of all the turmoil.

"You know what I want?" she asked.

"What's that baby?"

"I want to be fucked by that big black cock. I want to be fucked hard."

"Do you now?"

"Yes my lover, fuck me with your big black cock, fuck my cunt, FUCK IT!" She pleaded moaning.

She expected James to began slamming her hard after that, and he did not disappoint her as he slowly started moving his cock in and out of her.

"How's that feel, my slut?" He asked her groaning.

"I'm so stuffed down there. It feels amazing...oh god, James!" She cooed.

"Better then hubby?" James waited for several seconds for her answer, he was testing her. He could tell she was hesistating.

"Yes, it feels better then my husband. Oh God...I'm going to burn in hell fire for this but yes a lot better. It hurts to say it but I love it. Now shut up and work that big black cock defile my ***** cunt!" She pleaded.

James continued slowly working his cock in and out of her pussy. "You feel good to me to, so damn tight, looks like god's blessed you with a heaevenly cunt. You're so hot and wet down there. That cunt of yours is gripping my cock like a vicse!" He said as he continued his invasion of her cunt.

Shabina moaned as her body automatically started lifting her hips into his slowly thrusting cock. "Faster James. oh god...Please. I want to be fucked hard and fast...OH GODD!" She begged like a wanton slut.

"Sorry shabina, you're just so sexy. So beautiful. You deserve to be treated better then I treated you yesterday. I wanna slowly have you all night!" He said sounding sincere when in fact he was teasing her.

He wanted to hear her beg more, his sadistic side took pleasure in hearing this once pure ***** High class housewife beg for his black cock to pound her senseless.

"OOHH...GOD," she groaned, feeling an orgasm growing inside her. It felt like it was centred in her womb. "I don't want it slow, oh GOD...please faster" she gasped, grabbing his hips and trying to pull and push on them to get him to move faster. James didn't change his pace. He was enjoying this a lot more.

James released her grip on his hips and used her small hands to gently beat on the hard muscular chest hovering over her.

"James. Please. oh God I need it James. Come on you black bastard. Fuck my ***** cunt!" She roared frustrated.

He had teased her enough so he started slamming in to her harder, finally giving her what she wanted. Shabina began to shudder and writhe beneath him, lifting her crotch up into each thrust of his cock.

She opened her legs as wide as they would go and wrapped them around his thighs. Her fists quit pounding his chest as he had begun to fuck her harder. She slipped her arms around his back, grabbed his ass cheeks and tried to pull him deeper into her. His face was hovering over hers, separated by half a foot. He was staring into her eyes.

"Oh...fuckkkkkkk," she whispered.

"Cum for me," said James.

Shabina suddenly released her grip on his ass. Her hands grabbed both sides of his head and pulled his lips down against hers. It was an open wet kiss and soon their tongues were duelp over whose mouth to enter. Then Shabina was cumming and cumming hard. She whimpered in pleasure, as her whole body felt like it was on fire as her orgasm continued on. She had never felt bliss like this before. She was more than satisfied, but she wanted more.

Shabina sucked his dark lower lip into her mouth, whimpering while she came down from the huge orgasm. "I want more," she mumbled, the words garbled as she was still sucking on his lip.

James laughed and kissed her again, holding his cock buried in her. She passionately returned it while he let her rest for a moment. After a minute or so, James enveloped her body again and rolled over on his back, never breaking their kiss. Shabina pushed against his chest and sat up feeling the full impalement of his mighty cock inside her.

"Now ride me, you sexy whore!" growled James, Shabina felt as those she had no option but to obey.

Shabina was still too weak to bounce in his lap. She ended up leaning forward and sliding her crotch back and forth. They kissed again for awhile, before James pushed her back and took one nipple in his mouth. Shabina groaned in pleasure as he flickered his tongue over her sensitive nipple.

"Oh God," she whispered, almost to herself,

"I'm gonna cum again!"

"That's it Shabina," he said releasing her nipple. "Do it. Cum for me. Cum for your master."

"Ya...God, James." Shabina sat up and began bouncing in his lap.

"Cum on that big black cock for me my slut," James grabbed and squeezed both her breasts.

He leaned up far enough to suck on her other nipple. He switched back and forth between her nipples.

"I'm cumming, oh god...I'm cumming again" she moaned, quivering as she rode his cock.

James kept sucking on one nipple, but he suddenly moved his hands to her ass and held her up. He took over, bucking his hips and thrusting his cock in and out of her as fast as he could. Shabina screamed in pleasure. Her orgasm was immense.

This time he didn't let her recover. He just kept thrusting up into her. "I can't, ugh, believe, ugh, what you're, ugh, doing to me, ugh, ugh, OH...Goooddd!" she cried.

"There's something you can do for me, my slut," he grunted. James had broken out into a sweat now and his forehead looked strained.

"Ugh...Yess...oh...god...anything...ugh...so goood...ugh," she replied.

James kissed her nipple and fell back on the bed, looking up at her. "I'm gonna cum soon."

Shabina was surprised he had lasted this long, although in all honesty she knew she shouldn't be so surprised. Anwar would have ejaculated within minutes at the pace James was going and James had been at it for what felt like an eternity now. He was younger than her husband Anwar whose best years were behind him now but even then the age difference wasn't huge, she was mystified and amazed by this black man's stamina.

"What do you...ugh...oh God... want?" She cried.

"Getting close," he answered.

She suddenly knew what he wanted and she didn't hesitate for a single moment because she wanted it too so she gave it to him.

"In my cunt...yes...in my...cum in my, ugh...ohh God in my cunt...fill...my...*****...cunt...with...your...seeed!" She panted.

"Oh yeah, take it my slut...TAKE IT!" Growled James, thrusting up and holding his cock in her.

"Yes!" Screamed Shabina as the first huge jet of sperm struck her womb.

Unbelievably, it triggered a third orgasm which lasted as long as James's cock continued blasting sperm inside her pussy. Shabina couldn't really tell, but it felt like he was filling up her cunt with more of his seed than yesterday.

When he was done cumming, he released his hold on her ass and let her fall on top of him. She grabbed his cheeks and pulled her mouth over to his. They kissed for several minutes with his cock plugging her pussy full of his semen.

"You loved that didn't you, You loved my black cock filling up your married ***** cunt," said James between kisses.

"Yes...oh yessss!" She replied.

Shabina slowly slid off James's cock, but kept the head in her. He was still huge, but it had gone limp.

"Oh God...I'm going to have to run to the bathroom once you pull out this black monster and unplug my ***** cunt. Because I am going to leak all over the place," she said laughing.

James laughed and yanked his cock out. Shabina gasped in shock and leaped off the bed, racing to the bathroom. She hadn't been wrong, liquefied semen poured out of her pussy, dripping on the bed, floor, and coating her thighs. She squatted over the toilet and scooped out as much as she could with toilet paper. She was a little worried about James cumming in her and the consequences that could come with it. But she couldn't deny how good it felt to be filled with his cum but it also made her feel a little guilty. Letting James cum in her and taking off her hijab was the ultimate betrayal of her marriage and she felt horrible yet fantastic at the same time. She knew that she was a whore for feeling like that but if she had to do it again, she wouldn't do anything differently.

Shabina walked out of the bathroom and James stood up off the bed to greet her. Her eyes automatically focusing on the big black snake swinging freely between his legs. "It's late," he said, "why don't you cook me some dinner?"

Shabina glanced at the clock, looking at in shock at how the afternoon had flown by. "Alright. Why not? I'm sure I can whip something up." She reached for her abaya where she had left it on the floor earlier.

"Oh no," said James smiling. "If you're going to cook for me, you will do it nude or if you prefer, you may put your hijab back on."

Shabina giggled and dropped the abaya and picked up the hijab to put back on.

"I have some beef chops thawing why don't you go get it cooked and ready for me?" He ordered her.

"Yes, master," she replied smiling. She didn't even bat an eyelid at the thought of handling Beef as she had already handled something far more..

"Good little slut, I am indeed your master" replied James, grinning wryly. James liked hearing her call him master it fed his ego and made his cock twitch.

"Now go cook me dinner, my slut." James playfully spanked her ass as shabina turned to head downstairs. "I'll be down, when I clean up."

shabina walked downstairs. It felt weird walking around in just tony's shirt on. Shabina had just slipped the beef chops in the oven when James entered the room. Shabina turned to smile at him and gasped. James was still nude! James walked over to the couch and watched her work.

Shabina took some frozen vegetables from out of the freezer while strange emotions assaulted her body and soul. As shabina remembered how shabina would cook Anwar a big meal after a good fuck session. Shabina had just had the best and most passionate sex of her life. Now shabina stood cooking for her satisfied man, that was not her husband. Yet shabina was happy to the point of giddiness while shabina finished cooking, shabina made her self a sandwich.

After dinner, shabina cleaned off the table and started washing the dishes. James stepped up behind her, reached around and squeezed her big tits. James thrust his crotch against her ass. Shabina moaned while his cock hardened. James lifted the side of her long hair and kissed her neck. Pulling one hand back and putting it on his hard cock. James pushed her out the door and shabina ended up leading him up the stairs by his cock.

shabina soon found herself on all fours on her on the same dishevelled and cum stained bed while James slowly thrust in and out of her.

James's strong black hands grabbed her hips tightly, pulling her back onto his cock. Somehow, even in this impersonal position, James made her feel like shabina was being made love to and not fucked. Even when his fat thumb worked its way inside her anus, shabina still felt like he was showing her his love and the large orgasm Shabina had didn't hurt. Even when James removed his thumb and pulled his well-soaked cock out of her pussy, placing it against her tight rosebud, shabina felt he was still making love to her, but in a different way as Shabina felt pressure on her sphincter. It never occurred to her to deny him.

"Remember what I promised you yesterday, and I keep my promises. So get ready because your ***** ass hole is about to be defiled!!" James screamed.

"oh...god!!" Shabina moaned in anticipation of what was about to come.

James was as slow and as gentle as possible letting her ass get used to his large cock. James pushed a little in each time, stopping when shabina jumped and tried to pull herself away. Then James would proceed a little more. Months ago before her lust for James had grown to a crazy amount this was disgusting sinful act. Afterall, in the holy book anal sex was prohibited, yet here she was getting her ***** ass fucked by big black infidel cock. tony's cock was stretching her to the limit. Shabina ass felt like it was being ripped apart It hurt her but shabina couldn't deny the fact that she was loving it with each passing moment.

"You love having a big black cock shoved up your ***** ass?" James asked her.

"OH...god forgive me, but I do," shabina whispered. "Fuck my ***** ass, JAMES...OH GOD IT HURTS!"

James did just that. James thrust forwards while pulling her back onto his cock. Shabina was never able to take more than ten inches, but the ten filled her good for now. It felt great, but there was something missing, something else that she wanted. Shabina felt like such a slut when Shabina realized what it was. Shabina wanted another big black cock in her cunt whilst another fucked her ass. shabina mind immediately went to the young black man Jerome on the bus. Shabina pictured Jerome beneath her thrusting his big cock deep in her pussy while sucking her breasts and shabina came. It was a small orgasm compared to her last, but bigger than any she'd had with her husband and it was solely from having her ass fucked.

James growled and thrust forwards. Shabina bowels immediately felt soaked. James yanked his cock back and out just in time to shoot several long strands of sperm across her back, some of it hit the back of her shirt.

James turned her around and forced his cock down her throat. James wanted her to taste her ass hole on his cock. Instead of resisting shabina sucked his cock even more hungrily savouring the taste of her ass on his cock as her shirt covered body bobbed up and down. Shabina ignored how foul the taste was and suck the huge black monster because that's what James wanted her to do.

Afterwards, James went to pee and clean up. Shabina exchanged places with him, taking a quick shower and struggling to get all the semen off her back. When she returned to the bedroom James was asleep.

Shabina left him there and went downstairs to call Anwar and tell him about how she and her cousin had was enjoying. Shabina lied the whole time, not feeling an ounce of guilt. By the way, Shabina had absolutely no desire to call Anwar because the happiness that James had given to Shabina, Shabina had forgotten about her husband Anwar. But all this was necessary to act as a conservative wife. James had completely satisfied her and she'd never felt more like a woman then at that moment. After talking with Anwar, Shabina headed back upstairs and quietly slipped into bed beside the snoring black man.

Shabina moaned in her sleep as Shabina laid on her side. Shabina's legs were spreading as something slid back and forth between her thighs. Shabina nipples were being pinched and tugged. Shabina opened her eyes and blinked as the bedroom lights was on. Shabina was still waking up when James's cock slipped inside her from behind. Shabina was soon thrusting her hips back, twisting herself so that Shabina could lean back and kiss him. James lifted her leg so James could angle his cock in better and they made love like that for several minutes. they was in spooning position.

Eventually, James grabbed her tightly and rolled her on top of him. James's arms reached around to fondle her breasts while Shabina turned her head to kiss him.

"I want you in deeper inside of me master...oh god...your hijabi slut wants it deeper," Shabina moaned to him.

Shabina sat up and rode his cock while facing away from him. Shabina could see her tight light brown body in the wall mirror sitting on james's dark black form. Shabina found it very erotic and so sinful. shabina jumped off him and spun around so that she could face him. This time they kissed again while she mounted him. They were still kissing twenty minutes later when james's cock sprayed another load of his infidel seed directly into her ***** womb. Shabina's scream of pleasure was muffled by his lips as she came with squirt of his cock.

Shabina collapsed on top of him and turned her head to rest. His cock remained hard for awhile, slowly softening and shrinking until a stream of semen was able to leak on their crotches from her flooded womb. Shabina fell asleep still joined with the black man, their crotches a sticky mess.

James awoke at dawn and was delighted by the sight of a beautiful big breasted ***** woman with dark raven hair serving him breakfast in bed. The ravenous black man accepted the tray and began shovelling beef chopsticks and eggs in his mouth while shabina began taking her special forbidden breakfast sausage in her mouth. James's cock was still soft when she swallowed it, but it quickly hardened. Shabina was pleased to see that at some point during the night, James had washed his crotch of their combined crusty fluids and James was relatively clean. James kept eating while shabina gave him a slow luxurious blow job. James finished breakfast before shabina finished hers and moved the tray over to her side of the bed, looking down at her while shabina looked up at him. His stare made her bob her head faster. Shabina was getting familiar to the signs his cock gave as it approached orgasm.

The cock head swelled in her throat and shabina was completely prepared when it blew. Her cheeks swelled out, but shabina didn't spill a drop, swallowing every bit and milking his mighty shaft for every last drop. When shabina was satisfied, she had drained his balls dry, shabina released his cock, gave the little bit of his urethra that was visible through his foreskin a little kiss as she gasped for air.

Not long after the blowjob they were at it again one last time. Shabina had put on the spare abaya and hijab she had brought with her as she reluctantly prepared to leave but James had other plans. As he forced her to take off her abaya and told her to keep the hijab on this time. James got even more of a kick out of fucking her when shabina had the hijab on, as James was fucking a 'true' ***** woman.

James wasted no time as he lined up his cock to shabina's wet cunt. James was working it in and out of her, trying to get it in deeper. Slowly but surely tony was completely inside of her. Shabina  felt the now amazing feeling of being full and stretched wide at the same time. It felt fantastic to be penetrated so deeply. James fucked her faster and faster, more brutal than before. Any notion of making love had gone out the window. James had one goal and that was to fill her cunt full of cum and send her packing to her husband for today.

Shabina began thrash wildly as she began to cum. Her cunt tightened around james's cock as he began to blow load after load of cum deep inside her ***** pussy. Shabina could barely stand as she put back on her abaya. James walked her to the door. Before they parted, they shared a passionate kiss, their tongues intertwining and exploring each others mouths. They both parted reluctantly from the kiss, Shabina more so.

"Rest up my hijabi slut. I will see you in a couple of days," James said as he smacked her ass.

"Can't wait!" Yelped Shabina as her ass stung.

Soon Shabina was on the bus on her way to her husband, her ass was still extremely sore as she sat there thinking about all that had transpired. It was not long before she was home and in her husband's arms as James's cum trickled down her thighs under her abaya. Shabina smiled to her self as she felt it trickle down.

To be continued...
Like Reply
(31-01-2023, 05:40 AM)Johnnythedevil Wrote: sexxxyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reason and suggestion
Like Reply
this story contains themes of race play, blasphemy, infidelity and interracial sex. A story about big dicks, tits and ass. If these things offend you then this is not the story for you. I would also like to say this is not an attack on Muslims, I am one myself. But rather a tool to do something a little different in the interracial category.

I do apologize for such long gaps in between stories. Due to personal issues and just losing my love for writing it took me much longer to write. I have recently rediscovered that love for writing so hopefully there will be more to come.
Like Reply
Shabina, a Indian ***** woman cheats on hubby and seduces the servant.

For some wives whose husbands abandon them for long periods, loneliness is a big problem. But there are quite a few of them who know how to make this period merrymaking. And shabina, a mother of two, is one of those fortunate women who has discovered the ways to live a life full of fun. Let's read how all this started working for her.

At the age of 37 shabina was married for almost 18 years. shabina's husband Anwar ran his own business and was so busy making money and touring different countries and cities that he usually abandoned shabina for weeks. her two children, a daughter of 3 year old with her, and a son of 13 had studying out of city in a boarding school and normally visited home once in a month. There was none to accompany her but a few servants, maids and her daughter. Initially she was dismayed, but after several years down the road she had accustomed herself to cope with the life of solitude.

But still, there was something missing. Sex! A woman needs sex and shabina was no exception. Having sex with her husband only after a month or two was not quite enough. She wanted more. And she soon made way for it. What did this small army of servants at home worth if none of them could satiate her deep and insatiate sexual desires? And the answer is that there was indeed someone with whom she could (actually she did) have established intimate relationships.

Starving of sexual pleasures, shabina always felt stimulated in the presence of shabaz, a strong muscular guy who worked as a home servant for her. He was around 20 but looked older than his age because of his posture. He was big; just over 6 feet tall and having a very dusky skin. Shabaz was serving shabina and her family since when he was a 12 and has grown up as an adult there.

And he was just the right person for shabina keep him with her for all of her sex needs. While other servants and maids went to their homes in the evening or night, shabaz was a permanent resident servant there. Besides, he was younger of all the servants and could easily be kept quiet about their relationship. It didn't take shabaz very long to molest and seduce him into fucking her and exciting her lonely nights.

So, on one such night when rest of the servants had left and shabina and shabaz were the only ones at home, she called into him to do some body massaging on her. shabaz was a bit amazed as he was never asked to do so before. And to add to his astonishment, shabina was half lying on the bed wearing a see-through silk nightie and shabaz could easily tell the colors of her bra and panty.

"Come near" shabina smiled and shabaz walked closer to the footboard of her bed.

"I'm a bit tired tonight and need your help to get over my tiredness. Would please massage my legs?" shabina asked in a tempting maner.

"Uh, ummm....yeah, sure" shabaz nodded eagerly.

"Good" said shabina.

"But I can see you're not feeling comfortable. May be you don't like my dress tonight" she seductively eyed shabaz.

"Oh, no no, not at all ma'am" shabaz hurriedly showed his keenness as he didn't want to let this opportunity go. "What do I have to do ma'am"?

"What you've never done before tonight" shabina said more in a whisper and eyed him cautiously.

shabaz could sense what was coming and this realization aroused him fully. She had never touched a female before, let alone making love to one. shabina could see the tightness inside his shalwar (trouser) and could easily suppose that he had got a dick of atleast 8 inches in length. This was enough as his husband's wasn't more than 5' in size. She lifted her left leg and asked shabaz to hold it.

"Okay, let's start. Use your both hands to rub them" she pointed to her legs smilingly and shabaz was quick to follow her.

As soon as he grabbed her legs, their bodies quivered and their hearts started pulsating rapidly. shabaz clenched her legs tightly and started moving his hands on them. His strong and callous hands were caressing and rubbing her legs very fast and his heartbeat was at maximum.

"Doing good...I like it" shabina was enjoying.
shabaz's hands were everywhere on her legs, from the soles of her feet up to her knees and his breathing was heavy.

shabina suddenly took off her nightie and now she was lying only in a set of white bra and panty. shabaz's heart pounded and his emotions fired up. His fingers stabbed into soft fesh of shabina's legs. He wanted desperately to look at this beautiful sight but he couldn't.    

shabina was aware of his feelings and was enjoying his racing heartbeats.

"Don't you wanna touch me there?" shabina teased him as she pointed him to rub her thighs.

shabaz grabbed her thighs as if to tear them up and keep them with him. He knew his ma'am wanted him badly and he couldn't wait for this either. Caressing her thighs he moved his fingers deliberately between them and gently touched shabina's pussy. This move of him was a pleasant surprise for shabina. Her man was now ready for what she'd dreamed of a hundred times while sleeping alone and missing out sexual satisfaction from her husband. Having not been objected, shabaz touched her pussy again, then again.

"Oooh God, I love it, janu (sweetheart)" shabina cried out with joy.

shabaz started rubbing his thick black fingers against her pussy from outside of panty.

"Come closer to me, janu" shabina said and grabbed his arm to pull him near to her.

shabaz now moved right in front of her bra covered tits but his fingers were still on shabina's pussy. Shabina again shocked him by grasping his dick. She wanted to know exactly how big it could be, and as soon as she held it she knew it was much bigger than she could think of. She started jerking it fast. shabaz took his kameez (shirt) off and grabbed shabina's breasts. Shabina unclasped her bra and her 36D boobs loosen. shabaz watched this with mouth watering scene. shabina's fairly light colored big boobs were now naked right in front of his eyes and her pinkish nipples were stiffened.

"Take off my panty" shabina commanded shabaz who had started doing that already. Then he got rid of his shalwar as well. Now they both were naked. Shabina couldn't believe her eyes on seeing the long, thick black dick of shabaz. It was bigger than any of her wildest fantasies. And almost double in size from her husband's. Without wasting a second shabina took hold of it. It was hot and stiff like a rod. shabaz was busy playing with shabina's lovely boobs now, cupping them in his strong black hands. He gently kissed them. Shabina held his head with one hand and pushed it on her boobs. Then she took her right boob in her other hand and stuck her swollen pink nipple into shabaz's mouth. Shabaz was quick to react as if he was thirsty for centuries and started sucking on her juicy nipple.

"Oooohhh gosh....." shabina was mumbling.

shabaz lo
bit her nipple, and he sucked on it. He took over the control as he got on top of shabina's stripped body. Ignoring Farah's help to give her nipples into his mouth, he was on his own now, sucking both of her boobs one after the other and biting on her nipples. Shabina's eyes were closed and her arms were around shabaz's back. She was rubbing his back with her hands.

"Mmmmm.....janu, suck me like a hungry baby" shabina was pushing him.

Minutes passed, and shabaz kept sucking on her nipples. They tasted to him as if there was fresh sweet mil was squirting out of them. He never stopped even for a second.

"You're doing great, baby. But now I want to taste your weenie" Shabina demanded softly.

"Uh, I thought you won't like doing it, ma'am" shabaz was pleasantly surprised.

"I'm gonna love I baby, and so are you" shabina winked at him.

shabaz rolled off her and shabina perched his back on the headboard. He was now half lying with his 10' long dick standing tall and erected. It was so big that shabaz had to use both hands to grab it fully. She started by pressing it between her tits before setting off to give him a good head. Then she softly kissed the tip of his giant cock and licked the salty pre cum off it. shabaz's body shook with excitement as shabina started taking his dick into her mouth inch by inch. The blowjob got under way. She gently pulled the skin of shabaz's balls while taking his huge sock throat deep into her mouth and still it wasn't more than half into her oral cavity. She was moving his dick in and out of her mouth rapidly. While sucking on his dick hungrily she also sucked his balls every now and then. It took no more than a couple of minutes before shabaz muttered:

"Oh, (ma'am) am gonna cum".

"Wow" exclaimed shabina "Please do, I can't wait to taste your cum".

And with that, she found his dick's veins tightening up further and her oral cavity filled with hot, salty and thick liquid. shabaz had cum into her mouth. She didn't stop and started gulping his cum down her throat. When she was finished, she left his wet cock and smiled at him. He was smiling too. The white liquid was flowing down her chin.

"Hope you liked it" shabina joyfully said.

"Yes, ma'am" Shabaz replied "now may I eat your pussy"?

"I'm all yours" shabina winked, and lied on bed with her legs spread enough to accommodate shabaz between them.

shabaz moved between her wide spread legs and lifted Shabina's legs in his arms. Then he started off by kissing her feet and licking her soles and toes up through her beautiful bare legs and then to her highs. When he was done licking her thighs, he placed his finger on her pussy lips and licked the wetness off them. Then he slowly pushed his two fingers into her vagina and after moving them in and out he pulled them out to lick some more oh her juices. It tasted so good that he didn't waste a moment further and bent on his knees to bring his mouth closer to shabina's pussy. He grabbed her from her belly by resting his arms under her thighs. Then he greedily stuck his mouth to Shabina's sweet pink pussy lips and started sucking them to quench his thirst for her salty pussy juices.

"Oooohhh God" shabina was moaning "yessss, eat me baby, eat my pussy.....suck me harder".

shabaz had her vulva into his mouth and biting and sucking it madly as he'd have torn her clit with his teeth if he could. Only moments passed and shabaz hit orgasm. Her body shivered and her muscles first tightened, then relaxed as her cum juices started gushing out of her pussy and flowing straight down into shabaz's thirsty throat.

"Aaaahh, baby......yeaahh, suck me.....oooh, yeahh" shabina was mumbling and moaning.

shabaz was slurping her pussy juices and he didn't stop until he lapped up all of it.

"Its yummy" shabaz was looking delighted.

"Thanks honey, now I need you in me badly. I can bet you're gonna me fuck hard. I must confess I've never seen a dick bigger than yours" shabina was eager to feel his strong dick inside her.

"Uh, um...may I ask how long sahib ji's (master) is" shabaz asked reluctantly.

Shabina laughed at this. Then said "Really, his isn't more than half of yours" saying that, she gave him a seductive look.

Shabaz face beamed to hear this praise of his dick from shabina.

"Have you ever had sex before?" shabina asked him.

"No, ma'am. Its my first time" shabaz replied.

"You know I feel very proud of having your long virgin dick inside me for the first time" shabina cheerfully confessed.

Then she said "Okay, now give me a good fuck with this monster".

Shabaz placed his still erect and firm dick on shabina's pussy lips and pushed it slightly into her soaked cunt. Just a few inches inside and shabina screamed:

"Oh God.....its soooo big. Please, insert it slowly".

Shabaz continued pushing his massive shaft into her pussy. He lifted her legs high in his arms to hurl his dick flly and deeply inside her. shabina felt a sharp pulse of pain as shabaz thrusted his big black dick fully inside shabina's tight pink pussy. Her body flinched as if someone had inserted a searing rod into her vagina. Her mind went blank for a second as she tried to suppress her scream.

"I'm gonna die...its too big for me" she cried and a drop of tear rolled down her cheek.

She was used to a mere 5' long dick of her husband, and that too not often. Seeing her in pain, shabaz trid to pull out his cock.

"No, please.....don't pull out. It'll hurt again" she pleaded.

Shabaz poked the remaining of his cock back into her pussy. Now the full 10' of it were inside shabina. Shabaz started moving it out and back in, this time carefully. The pleasure of being fucked with a big and powerful dick has taken over the initial sharp pain and Shabaz was now enjoying it. She wrapped her legs around shabaz's wide waist and the weight of her legs combined with huge bulk of shabaz's body was causing his dick go deeper and deeper with every thrust from him. His big black dick was now fully buried inside shabaz's soft and tight pussy. The realization of the fact that he was now fully inside his gorgeous ma'am was making him feel like in heavens. He was gaining momentum with every push inside shabina.

"Yeahhh, baby....c'mon fuck harder. Fuck me like a whore" shabina was moaning and shouting loudly.

Shabaz's powerful strokes were now at full throttle. His body was ramming against shabina's with full strength. The sound his dick was creating due to the wetness inside shabina's pussy was driving him fuck more forcefully.

"Aaahh....goshhh, ooohh" shabaz was exclaiming with the climax reaching soon.

In a matter of no more than two minutes, shabina reached orgasm.

"Oooohh God, am coming...fuck fast honey...aaaaahhh" moaning, she twined her arms tightly on shabaz's back and her body trembled as she came.

Shabaz was also about to come as he sped up his movement and then with the final and the most powerful of the strokes of his dick, he buried it as deeply inside her as it could and exploded inside her with a grunt. Shabina could feel the hot and huge cum load of shabaz wetting her womb. His semen were soaking her vagina from deep inside. Shabaz lied on top of shabina breathing heavily. She was gasping too. shabina had never felt so much of cum load inside her when she had sex with her husband. It was now like a bathtub of cum was filled into her. Shabaz hadn't pulled his enormous dick out.

"It's the best sex I've ever had and I can't ask for more" Shabaz moved her fingers across shabaz's short rigid hair as she paid tribute to his tremendous fucking power.

"Was it really your first time, sweetheart? You were too good to believe that you've never had sex before" shabina asked him.

"Yes, (ma'am)....but I knew how to do it. I've watched a few porn movies" Shabaz responded.

"We'll carry on having sex every night if you can keep it secret" shabina wanted assurance from him that he won't share this dark secret with anyone.

"Never ever, ma'am....I want to make love to you every night, rather every second. I'm not gonna speak it out to anyone" shabaz firmly assured him and this gave shabina a lot of satisfaction.

"May I ask you something, ma'am?" shabaz reluctantly asked shabina.

"Oh sure, anything" shabina smiled.

"Umm, I've heard that making love makes women pregnant. What if you conceive my baby?" He inquired shyly.

"Hahahaha" shabina laughed and shabaz seemed embarrassed as if he had asked something really stupid.

"Sorry, ma'am...I was just curious, I didn't know about it" He told timidly.

"Oh baby, don't be so embarrassed. You've heard right. Making love can impregnate a woman, but I'm sure not me as I'm 37 now and in this age women don't usually get pregnant" shabina added to his knowledge.

"But I don't care even if I get pregnant and conceive your baby" shabina winked at him mischievously.

"Oh really? Oh God, I'll try my best to impregnate you with my seed, ma'am" shabaz eagerly expressed his childish wish.

"Hahaha, you naughty baby. You'll have to work very hard for that" shabina laughed.

"I surely will" shabaz looked determined.

And with that, shabina felt movement inside her pussy. shabaz had kept his dick inside her and had got erection again. He was now ready for another round of fuck.

"You wanna more of it?" Shabina was delightful as her husband had never done it more than once at a time.

"Yes, am ready" saying that, shabaz started moving his dick in and out.

"Great....just keep going" shabaz mumbled.

shabaz was on top of her again between her legs and was fucking at a good pace. Though it hadn't more than 5 minutes since she last discharged, she was feeling like she didn't have orgasm for ages. She needed it badly, again. shabaz's strokes were as powerful as they were a few minutes back. His semen and her cum juices already inside her vagina were making a gurgling sound from the movement of his dick. Shabaz started sucking Shabina's lips into his mouth and then his tongue moved down to her neck to lick it well as he kept fucking her harder and faster. While grabbing her boobs with his large black hands, he started sucking on her nipples too.

"Ooooohhhh, shabaz, janu....You're too much, aaahh" shabina was in moaning in a state of ecstasy.

It took both of them longer to reach orgasm. Then shabina was again the first one to shout:

"Oh gosh, am coming.....yeahh baby."

Shabaz applied more force as shabina's pussy lips shrank and her vaginal walls narrowed on shabaz's cock. She came again.

Shabaz was still moving faster and there were no signs of him coming. shabina wondered if he would ever discharge. And it was at that moment when shabaz enwrap shabina tightly in his strong muscular arms and came with a burst. He shot all of his thick and hot cm load inside her. Then, as if like free-falling off the edge of the world, he lied on shabina in her arms.

shabina was feeling relaxed now. She just has had the best orgasm of her life. shabaz rolled off her this time and as shabaz leaned back, she was amazed to notice the countless big blobs of thick and viscous fluid that had soaked almost 1/4th of the bed sheet. Further, she noticed her swollen pussy and reddish clit and the thick warm cum gushing out of it. Her small vagina could absorb only a part of it, and the rest was flowing out after filling her womb. She wondered how many babies of shabaz she would conceive after this fuck if she really got pregnant.

They both made love again and again that night, and in the end they themselves lost the count. Then, tired like a racehorse, they both slept in each other's arms.

Like and comment
[+] 3 users Like Michael1's post
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
James awoke at dawn and was delighted by the sight of a beautiful big breasted ***** woman with dark raven 
Soon Shabina was on the bus on her way to her husband, her ass was still extremely sore as she sat there thinking about all that had transpired. It was not long before she was home and in her husband's arms as James's cum trickled down her thighs under her abaya. Shabina smiled to her self as she felt it trickle down.

To be continued...
Like Reply
After having sex with James, I always started being happy to which I was full satisfied smile on my face. A glow was awakened on my face. While sleeping, awaking, eating, bathing, even when I was with my husband, i used to think about James. I just wanted to have sex with only James.

One evening I went at in the super market with my 3 year old foster daughter for bought house stuff. during shopping James met me in the super market and asked me to come with him. I followed behind James. As I came out of the super market, I saw a familiar woman gave a food's bag homeless older black man and talking with him gladly. She none other than Jameela was it we used to meet each other of while coming to the mosque to pray.

I seemed I was only ***** woman who had an illicit relationship with an non-***** negro, But there was another ***** woman here who want to enjoying the negro, even he was homeless old beggar man because at least my African lover had a house and young too.
Seeing them, the sex started emerging in my body.

I realized that even after 10 years of Jameela's marriage, she has not had a child So I said from in my heart. JAMEELA, "WELCOME TO THE BLACK MAN IN YOUR LIFE, BE HAPPY". than i signaled James to come back in a minute and went inside the supermarket and bought a hot dog and gave it to that homeless beggar black man and said to him "CARRY ON."
Both James and the beggar were surprised at my attitude. James asked me what's the matter, I nodded in no and took my daughter, holding my lover's arm started going with him.
Like Reply
(15-02-2023, 06:59 AM)Rangushki Wrote: Awesome

If you u have any story suggestions so u forward me
Like Reply
Superb story  yourock
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
(18-08-2023, 03:45 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Superb story  yourock

Share your thoughts. What do you like about this story?
Like Reply
Awaysome story
Like Reply