Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinks Explored With Sexy Wife
Hi myself a pervert hubby with horny wife. We both have extreme kinks and fetishes in sex which we got chances to explore few. I know there are lot of hubbys out there with kinks and fetishes to explore with you wife, his thread is for those. We share our experiences and fantasizes over here. 

Let me share our experiences first. Me and my wife had explored lot of kinks together out of all I would like to share my most close to heart one. I let my wife to exhibit her boobs to a teen boy and made him to touchYou read it right.. Yeah I let my homely hot wife to flash her gorgeous boobs to a stranger teen bot. It was our initial days after marriage we both had high sex drive and wish to explore lot. We love to have adventurous exhibitionisms sex. At weekends we take a short drive to some remote villages near to us and explore our kink. Like that once we went for a ride to near by village. The road was empty with very few vehicles and people. We saw a teen boy selling Ice apple. We stopped our car near to him and stepped out to get some. He looked thin and sweaty with faded cloth. Suddenly my kinky mind gave a thought to tease him. I wishpered my wife about it, Since there was not much people around she too got excited. My wife was in t-shirt and pant. I told her to flash her boobs to him. But she was bit hesitant to do in open, so we planned to take that guy inside the car. My wife told him, you look very sweaty due to sun, do you wish to sit for a while in AC in the car. He got excited and quickly jumped inside our car. My wife sat with him in the back seat. He said, he wanted to go for a short ride since it's his first time siting inside the car. So started to drive, meanwhile my wife was talking with about his family and studies. I signaled her to showing her boobs. She winked at me and told that boy how come you stand sun for these much time, huff within few minutes I got very sweaty. Saying this she suddenly removed her t-shirt, she was sitting with her bra. Huff.. I got instant hardon. The boy look shocked and amazed his eyes was glued to my wife big tits. My wife looked at him and asked him to help remove her bra. He was clueless, with shivering hand he reached her bra strap and tried to unhook. Since he was already very nervous he couldn't, so my wife itself unhooked her bra and let her 34DD huge boobs out. My wife was sitting topless exposing her enormous boobs with Mangal sutra hanging between her boobs. The boy was speechless, he was in deep shock. My wife asked him ,why you staring my boobs, do you like it? have you seen any other women like this... He said, your boobs very big akka, I had once seen my elder sister boobs while she bathing but hers was very small, yours look very big. My wife smiled and asked him does he wanna touch those. Without waiting for a second he touched my wife boobs and started to squeeze it, his hands barely covered her areola .I was rock hard seeing the scene happening. We wanted to push further but roads got occupied so, we quickly dropped him and went off.. After reaching home had intense sex with heavy orgasm.. Such an amazing experience that was...!!
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 2 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Such a banger of an experience!!! You two seem to be enjoying your sexual life to the fullest with these kinky games. Nice! Now i wish if you could do one with a very low class old man.  Like a man in his late 60s or 70s. Preferable if he seems to be religious and shit. The most fun i had in my life was when i had opportunities to witness old religious men fucking and groping sexy young milfs. To society they are grandfathers or fathers or respected senior citizens. But in my experience 99% of them would squeeze or suck your wife's breasts the first chance they get. Try this experiment with an old man if you can please.
[+] 1 user Likes Wtf99's post
Like Reply
(29-01-2023, 05:34 AM)Wtf99 Wrote: Such a banger of an experience!!! You two seem to be enjoying your sexual life to the fullest with these kinky games. Nice! Now i wish if you could do one with a very low class old man.  Like a man in his late 60s or 70s. Preferable if he seems to be religious and shit. The most fun i had in my life was when i had opportunities to witness old religious men fucking and groping sexy young milfs. To society they are grandfathers or fathers or respected senior citizens. But in my experience 99% of them would squeeze or suck your wife's breasts the first chance they get. Try this experiment with an old man if you can please.

Thanks for the reply.. Yes we have had some encounters with some Old lads too.. She loves playing around old guys.Will share in respective posts..
Like Reply
Reading experiences and stories about cuckolding and swapping it's a hot erotic experience.. I wish I would get a honest and true guide to make my traditional conservative wife a hotwife to enjoy a hot sexual life . Hope I can find someone here
Like Reply
Exposing to old priest and she let him to suck her..!!

Whenever we get time we go for a remote villages around us, to do some dares and kinks. Likewise we were roaming in village bit far away from my native. The village was beautiful with farm fields at both the sides, narrow road, not much people... Hurray a perfect spot for exposure.. We did some dares on the way, she peed on the road and gave blowjob to me, like wise we were doing kinks and kept riding that narrow road.. Suddenly we saw a temple in distant, it seemed very old with very big trees and small mountain.. Wow the spot was amazing.. We wanted to explore the place so went inside the temple. It was a small temple but surround areas was big with big tree. It was under forest department it seems.. There were very few people around. We too worshipped and was exploring that place. There was priest who greeted us and talked to us. He was in his 60s, thin frame with just a vesti. He seemed a kind man, he talked very politely. He said he is the only priest here taking care of the temple, since it's very interior very few people only would come during day times. But during any festivals it will be crowded. Then asked can we give any donation for the temple welfare works. I gave him 500rs.. He got overwhelmed and asked us visit often and will pray for us. Then we left that place.. After few days we decided to go that same village to do some dares. We did some dares on the way and I fingered and licked my wife. She got so wet and horny. We wanted to do something wild. Suddenly this thought popped up in mind, why can't we go that temple and give that old lad a show. My wife got excited at the same time she got bit nervous that what if people would saw us. I told first we will reach there and then we can decide what we can do according to the situation. We Quickly reached the temple, thank goodness there was no one literally no one there expect that old lad. He got excited seeing us. He greeted us and did few poojas, he offered us pongal. Meanwhile we were planning how can we proceed, finally we got an Idea.. After having pongal my wife asked for water. The priest handed some water, while drinking she intentionally spilled water on her. That day she was wearing skirt and top. Her tops was completely drenched in water. She created drama as if it happened accidentally. My wife asked to bring her spare dress from the car. We usually keep some spare dress always in the car. I quickly went grabbed her dress and went back to temple. She asked that old priest that is there any private place to change her dress. He showed a very big banyan tree and told to change behind it. My wife took few steps and asked that old man can he accompany here because she is scared of snakes. He said Ok and walked with us, without knowing what he is up to. We reached behind the tree it had dense plants and small tress around like mini forest.

We both were vey nervous and our heart was pumping too fast. To ease off ,my wife asked about the tree age. He was telling some sort of stories regarding the tree, slowly my wife took off her tops and squeezed it to get off water. We acted very casually. The old man couldn't believe what is happening, he stopped talking and was seeing my wife's 34DD boob in a thin slip. I told my wife that her slip is also wet better remove that too. She agreed and handed over that wet t-shirt to the old man to hold. He realized my wife gonna take off her slip too, like a gentleman he told leave. My wife replied that's not needed you are like a grand dad to me. Please stay here am scared of this place. He didn't speak a word and stood there like a statue looking other side not to see my wife. I could sense his nervousness. My wife slowly removed her slip, letting out her enoroumous boobs. As a gentleman he was looking somewhere else, my wife called him and handed her slip. His eyes opened wide, he couldn't believe what was he seeing. He tied a towel around his hip, my wife asked him could he give that towel so that she could wipe the wetness on her chest. He removed it and gave to my wife. My wife got the towel and dried her herself she rubbed her boobs, lifted her boobs and dried under her boobs. This time he didn't turn he was enjoying the scene. After drying my wife gave the towel to him. She acted very casual, she took some heavy breathes and said, being topless is amazing, you males are blessed you can roam topless anywhere but we can't. For that he laughed, for our surprise he said that my wife's boobs are very big so that it must be hard to wear bra always. My wife also replied yeah sometimes I feel I should have small boobs, I hate this big boobs, see how it is hanging. I said big boobs only look beautiful and fun play, I squeezed her left boob and said this. For that she like kinda complaining said this to priest, see because of him only now my boobs are very shagged. I again said, come one you itself tell thatha (referring that old man), which man resist such big beautiful boobs. This time I was fondling both her boobs. The old man looked so excited he took few steps towards us and said yeah playing with boobs are fun. Then my wife asked how many boobs had he played so far. For that he said only one that is his wife, and she passed away 15 years back, after that nothing. My wife felt pity and said would you wish to touch mine. Even I got shocked because she likes to expose to strangers but don't like others to touch her. Me and the old man both shocked. He looked at me, I said it's Ok, go on. With trembling hands he reached her boobs and touched. To accompany him I too played with my wife's boobs. Within seconds he got comfortable and started to play with her boobs like real man. My wife said he can suck it if he wish. He didn't even wait for a second he took my wife nipples inside his mouth sucked real hard. He sucked her boobs as if there is not another day. I can his 15 years thirst. A 60+ man sucking a 25 years old girl boobs.. Huff.. I got rock hard. I took out my dick and started to jerk. My wife too got so high. He literally ate her boobs. When we all were so high, we heard a honk sound. We all stopped, there was a van coming towards the temple. We all got shocked and panicked. Quickly My wife wore that dress back, without the slip. We all rushed out of the tree and in a hurry we both left the temple. We fucked so hard thinking of that experience. We planned to visit that place again. But due to work and stuffs we didn't get time after that. After a year may be we visited that temple again. But that guy was not there, another one young male was there. He said that the old guy shifted to another some temple..!! Still that memories makes us so horny.
Like Reply
(01-02-2023, 12:01 AM)deviloflove Wrote: Reading experiences and stories about cuckolding and swapping it's a hot erotic experience.. I wish I would get a honest and true guide to make my traditional conservative wife a hotwife to enjoy a hot sexual life . Hope I can find someone here

Hi bro one year back i was in same situation but now we tried threesome and trying for swap , keep on trying u will... And she will agree
Like Reply
How did i miss this wonderful story...
Please brother continue this ...
Very very erotic...
Make others tease and seduce is always superior to other stories
[+] 1 user Likes deepakselvi's post
Like Reply
we r from melbourne, we go to parties n pubs very often... n my wife loves exposing.. initially she would wear deep neck and long skirts, then skirts became shorter... exposing her lace panties n bra... i would enjoy as guys stared at her assets.. adjust their crotches... other ladies gossip watching her... n come home n fuck hard... i always joked all our frnds know her panty collection

i said i want her to be more daring... n so she started coming out w/o bra... her nipples making sexy impressions... n then few times w/o panties too...getting drunk falling on guys... she enjoyed getting groped...n touched in her private parts...
[+] 1 user Likes ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
I have seen my cousin groping my wife boob while she is in sleep..
Like Reply
Nice thread
Like Reply
Cuck here

saxena.rakesh148;
Like Reply
Though me and my wife are into swapping and swinging. The partner of choice will be always mine, like I get in touch with couples like hubby to hubby. When everything goes smooth then it will reach to wife. Once my wife went to her hometown for a vacation and stayed for a month. When she came back she said she wanted to confess me one thing, that I should not go mad. Then she told that she had some cosy time with her brother's son. I was bit shocked to hear this but got a hard boner. That guy is so young just 19 years while my wife is 34. I wanted to hear every bit of detail how it happened and fucked her so hard. I said I wanted them to see in action in real but make sure that I shouldn't be knowing this. We planned and somehow got that boy in our home and saw my their live session via keyhole. Damn a 19 year old young boy thrusting himself into his aunt. Seeing my wife taking his young cock gave me a shiver Orgasm.
Like Reply
Amazing experience
Like Reply