Romance A few years ago I was the EDM festival slut
Heart 
I remember the festival like it was yesterday. I had been looking forward to it for weeks and had bought a special outfit for the occasion. It was a bra with vibrant lights woven through it, so it would light up my tits at night. To complete the look, I also bought these short-shorts which barely covered my ass. And I wore these cute matching sneakers I had just bought. I looked glorious and I felt sexy and confident. I soon arrived at the festival with two of my guy friends and two other couples.

The night was filled with molly, weed, and drinking, so it wasn't long before we were all feeling pretty good. One of the couples and I ended up hooking up - we'd done stuff together before so there were no awkward barriers to break down. Later on, I met this random guy and we started talking before eventually grinding on each other in front of everyone. That's when things got steamy and he slid his hand down my shorts and grabbed my ass before slipping his fingers inside me. I was wet almost immediately.

It felt so incredibly good that within 10 minutes we headed back to my tent for a wild fuck in my sleeping bag.

I won't go into too much detail but let's just say that his size was impressive - he knew exactly how to please me and his dick hit all the right spots inside me. The experience was heightened by being on molly as well - time seemed to stand still as pleasure coursed through me in waves until finally I lost control and squirted all over myself! As soon as he saw this, he blew his load all over me too before heading back out to enjoy the festival while I lay there trying to make sense of what had just happened in my hazy state of mind.

The rest of the weekend went by in similar fashion; more random hook-ups with mediocre quality sex, getting fingered by randos, touched, groped/grabbed, making out with guys and girls…Needless to say by the end of it all I smelled like hot sweaty sex from head-to-toe! But that didn't stop me from taking one final shower when I got home - hot enough that it washed away any guilt or shame from that weekend.

Now just a few years later, these memories still linger in my mind like a sweet dream; some days they're enough to bring me pleasure without even having to leave my bed.

Heart
Hello my name is Alana I Davis, known as alanaidavis online. I'm a Latina woman living in Dallas and studying at a local college. I'm 5'5" with curvy hips and breasts. Looking forward to chatting with you... You can see more of me here: https://linktr.ee/alanaidavis
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.