Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breeding Kink / Cuck Pregnancy
Hi all,

I'm a 29 male, settled in Canada, married. I had my fair share of sexcapedes before marriage, so sex isn't something new to me. After getting married, we both got busy with life and worked really hard to settle down here. We have an amazing sex life and a relatively healthy lifestyle, a result of which made my wife pregnant. Couldn't be happier. 

A female friend of mine, also settled in Canada, came to me with a peculiar request recently. She's married for 3 years, has a loving husband, but don't have kids. All this while, I thought they weren't planning, but it turns out that he cannot give her one. An unfortunate event during his teens caused him to be sterile, with less than 5 million sperm per ml of semen (15 million per ml is considered low count). As always, his parents didn't take it seriously, and married him off to my friend thinking "everything-will-be-alright-after-marriage." Truth came out after a couple of years, as she couldn't conceive despite their "best efforts." Apparently, my friend was devastated, felt cheated and wanted to apply for a divorce. But her husband pleaded with her to not go the divorce route as it might ruin everyone on both sides. Owing to the fact that he loves her very much, she agreed with him although he lost his credibility. 

They tried various Fertility Clinics, consulted physicians, IVF centres but to no avail. Even if they manage to find a healthy sperm donor, the insemination process itself is expensive and might leave a big hole in the pocket, with a 60% avg chance of getting pregnant. This is where I come in, my friend wants me to be the donor and plans to try either IVF or IUI. If they don't work, she wants to go the "natural" way of getting pregnant with me. Somehow, she convinced her husband and wants to get me and my wife on board. As we are going through our own pregnancy right now, she said she'll talk to my wife after sometime. 

All of this took me as a shock, and I cannot help but keep thinking about this for the past few weeks. The idea of me fathering a child inside my friend (another man's wife) turns me on so much, but at the same time I don't want to ruin my life. As far as I know my wife, she won't agree to it. Worse, she'll start looking at my friend with a different perspective which can eventually ruin our good friendship. I did some research on this and found what it's called. It seems breeding kink/fetish is what I have, and Cuck Pregnancy is what my friend is trying to achieve. A part of me wants to get her pregnant the natural way (and probably save them a few bucks, lol) keeping my wife in the dark, and another part of me wants to say NO to my friend and go back to my life. 

Anyone been in this kind of situation in your life before? What did you do? Do you have such kinks? What do you do about them?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I was hoping someone would shed some light on this, but apparently no one did. It seems no one faced these kind of issues in their lives, but anyways, I did end up having sex with my friend. We didn't do it for pregnancy, nor planned the intercourse. It happened out of built-up sexual tension, lust and pure luck. The guilt struck us afterwards, and I asked her to inform her husband of our stunt if we are to go ahead with it for the primary reason. I don't want him to be in the dark. 

I thought I'd give this thread a closure, hence posting this.
Like Reply