Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
Heart 
Hello xossipy members.. Warm welcome to my thread specially who like exhibitionism in public. Womens who like to show off her curvey structure or cuckold hubby who like to showoff his wife in public in erotic attire.. Can post pics we comments on it n give more ideas to make moment more special.... So help me to make thread popular... Join me.. N enjoy it.. 
 Member Who like trust, satisfaction, secrecy, friendly...  Join me..... 
[+] 3 users Like zodiac69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My wife loves to expose in front of unkown men..i love when other men stare at her

[Image: 5c768115af4ad.jpg]
Like Reply
(27-02-2019, 02:52 PM)WifePicShare Wrote: My wife loves to expose in front of unkown men..i love when other men stare at her

Wow she is too hot.wht sort of exhibitionism u do..  Brief it.. Share more erotic pics
[+] 1 user Likes zodiac69's post
Like Reply
Thanks..the exposure is more like wearing deep neck tops, purposely bending in front of other men, showing thighs and all.
[+] 1 user Likes WifePicShare's post
Like Reply
(27-02-2019, 03:53 PM)WifePicShare Wrote: Thanks..the exposure is more like wearing deep neck tops, purposely bending in front of other men, showing thighs and all.

Thts good one.. Is ur wife feel. Happy doing all stuff
Like Reply
Yes, she loves it.
Recently we were in Goa, and getting to back to our hotel. We saw a group of men sitting at a street side Chai shop. We stopped our car, just besides them, and i opened the card trunk.
My wife was wearing a frock which was above her knees. She went to the back of the car and bent over pretending she is looking for something in the trunk.Her ass was facing those men, and her frock had went up as she was bent, showing them her thunder thighs.
I was watching through the mirror how those men were staring at her, and saying something among themselves.
She had a wet panty when she came back in the car.
[+] 8 users Like WifePicShare's post
Like Reply
(27-02-2019, 05:33 PM)WifePicShare Wrote: Yes, she loves it.
Recently we were in Goa, and getting to back to our  hotel. We saw a group of men sitting at a street side Chai shop. We stopped our car, just besides them, and i opened the card trunk.
My wife was wearing a frock which was above her knees. She went to the back of the car and bent over pretending she is looking for something in the trunk.Her ass was facing those men, and her frock had went up as she was bent, showing them her thunder thighs.
I was watching through the mirror how those men were staring at her, and saying something among themselves.
She had a wet panty when she came back in the car.

Thts bit erotic.. Lovely did u captured those moments...
Like Reply
HUSBAND WHO LIKE TO EXPOSE HIS WIFE AND THE WIFE WHO LOVES TO EXPOSE HERSELF ARE GREAT COMBINATION
----
:D
[+] 1 user Likes tamilselvi9780's post
Like Reply
I like to show off my gf in public ...I always suggest her to wear revealing cloths like deep neck suit or t shirts and low waist jeans ..few times I have taken her outside without her inner wears ...
[+] 1 user Likes randigfmeri's post
Like Reply
(28-02-2019, 06:45 PM)randigfmeri Wrote: I like to show off my gf in public ...I always suggest her to wear revealing cloths like deep neck suit or t shirts and low waist jeans ..few times I have taken her outside without her inner wears ...

Thts sound interesting.. Try for mini skirts without panty, or transparent top without bra.. Etc.. I done many a times with my partner...
Like Reply
(01-03-2019, 08:40 AM)zodiac69 Wrote: Thts sound interesting.. Try for mini skirts without panty, or transparent top without bra.. Etc.. I done many a times with my partner...

In her body hugging leggings I have taken her out without panty and tight top without bra ..it was super exciting..
Like Reply
(01-03-2019, 05:26 PM)randigfmeri Wrote: In her body hugging leggings I have taken her out without panty and tight top without bra ..it was super exciting..

Thts good.. Can capture pics n share here...
Like Reply
(27-02-2019, 02:52 PM)WifePicShare Wrote: My wife loves to expose in front of unkown men..i love when other men stare at her

she has to lose 60 to 80 pounds
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Any Hubby for wife chat?
Here 28 Hubby from Gujarat
[+] 2 users Like boom.zoom's post
Like Reply
Guys come on share ur desires... Ur kinky stuff...
Like Reply
hottttttt babe yaaaar
NEEL THE BULL
SHARING WIFE IS CARING WIFE
CHAT
[+] 1 user Likes neel_bull's post
Like Reply
(28-02-2019, 02:12 AM)tamilselvi9780 Wrote: HUSBAND WHO LIKE TO EXPOSE HIS WIFE AND THE WIFE WHO LOVES TO EXPOSE HERSELF ARE GREAT COMBINATION

Yes you are right we both are  enjoying it when other men drools or stares on exposing
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
Come on guys... Share ur desire...
Like Reply
Cuckolding is not fun...Don't do it...
Like Reply
(16-04-2019, 06:17 PM)fstein777 Wrote: Cuckolding is not fun...Don't do it...

Cuckolding is fun, you should try it sometimes  
My husband loves to watch me seducing other men  Smile
[+] 2 users Like Bong_Girl's post
Like Reply