Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery School life
Heart 
welcome

My self rakesh(name chnged) & This story is going to be about life sex adventures during my teenage(school).

All of which is going to be true to the core except names.

M open to chat too. ?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hello guys/gals, the story begins in the year 2015 i was 18 then,

I use to live in society that had 20 families.

Characters:-
               1.Rakesh (myself) - 20 year old, 6ft1" height, slender and does ample amount of gym to keep up, dick size - 7" in length & 2" thick..
               2. Sonam (elder sis) - 21 year old, 5ft6" height, right amount of flesh at the right places (it happened after she went to college),
size - 36B 32 36, those tall legs are worth watching where ever she wears shorts at home.

3. sara (younger sis) - 15 years old (not developed during 2015 , buts in recent times she has our grown many actresses).

4. Prity (my gf) - 19years old, 5ft5" in height, she was much more developed as per her age. size - 36 34 36. ( i call her pari with love)
               5. Neha (gf's sis) - 24 years old, engaged, 5ft6" height, very protective of her family (you will know as the story proceeds) ,size - 34D 32 36 (she had the most round roods i have ever seen till date, even being so much bigger in size they were not shaggy ).

6. Siddhart ( gf's brother) - 22 years old , well built , goes to gym regularly to keep chiseled body, 6ft  height. beign almost same age we became close, a bit too close. 

I'LL KEEP ON INTRODUCING CHARACTER AS PER YEAR & STORY PROCEEDS.
[+] 1 user Likes Jaalim ashiq's post
Like Reply