Tabu: The Cop
Tabu: The Cop

Prologue:
Tabu is a very succesful, and honest mumbai cop. She's 50, divorced, and has no kids. She's very strict and is considered the fire-brand among other security officer officers. Tabu one day arrests a powerful person backed up by many politicians. Refusing to take a bribe, she gets transferred to an obscure town in the north of India.

Chapter 1: The Arrival

Tabu is sleeping in the security officer jeep when it comes to a sudden stop. 

Tabu (still groggy from her nap): "are we there yet?"
Driver: "yes maam, we have reached... Randiville. Shall I unload your luggage and show your quarters?"
Tabu: "sure"

The driver unloads Tabu's suitcase and walks her over to her quarters. Tabu is absolutely shocked. 
[Image: an-indian-woman-sitting-outside-her-rust...TMN8S38ZY=]
It's a completely uninhabitable shack. Tabu takes a step inside the house. It reeks of urine, and possible cum

Tabu: "this can't be my quarters, right?!"
Driver: "unfortunately, it is maam. I can't do anything about it. I'm merely just the messenger" 

Tabu takes her suitcase, thanks the driver and lies down on her bed. The quarters has a small kitchen, with a barely functioning bride. There is no shower, rather a traditional bucket and tap situation located backdoor to her quarters. Tabu swallows her pride, and strips naked to take a bath.
[Image: PicsArt_08-08-12.37.38.jpg]
While she's scrubbing, she sees a few figures off the reflection of her tin bucket. Startled, she turns around to see 3 young men ogling at her while she's bathing. All three young men have their hands in their pants. Angry and embarresed, Tabu lifts the bucket of water and throws it at them, and runs into the house. She decides to just put on her clothes and report for duty. 
Tabu puts on her uniform and enters the security officer station
[Image: Old_security%20officer_station-2-yercaud-salem-India.JPG]
[Image: bf7225b370a28f7e960635a44a775b9f.jpg]
The security officer station is run down and old and only has about 4 constables (Ashir, Ratna, Aju, Amar)
Tabu: "good evening everybody, i'm your now Commisioner. Comissioner Tabussum Hashmi, but you may call me Tabu"

The 4 constables giggle a little. One of the constables, Ratna speaks up
Ratna: "madam tabu, do you mind servicing us before you service our town" 

He lets out a devious chuckle. Tabu is not impressed. She quietly pulls out her lathi and walks over to him

Tabu: "think you're funny huh? you think i'm some whore to be servicing you?"

Ratna thinks for a while, while his friend constable, Aju, steps in to defend him

Aju: "no chance, you're too old to be a whore anyways hahaha"

Tabu has had enough. With a lot of force she pulls down Ratna's pants, and delivers a swift blow to his balls. Ratna cries out in pain, while the other constables are abruptly silenced. 

Tabu walks over menacingly to Aju. Tabu is tall, being 5'8, while Aju is a meagre 5'4. 
Tabu: "what did you say about my age?"

Aju (shivering in fear): "nothing maam, you look like a fresh faced 20 year old"

Tabu: "hmm, thats what I like"

Tabu stands on top of her desk, and yells

Tabu: "from now own this scummy town will be under my management. I will reform you scum once and for all. You can help me out by fetching me all the complaints registered"

Tabu spends the rest of the day examines all the complaints and realizes most if not all are sexual harrasment cases and bang cases, all of which are committed by 10 people. (Pratap, Radha, Chandra, Mehul, Gurdeep, Ishan, Kavi, Advay, Ranjit, Sathwik). Upon inquiring, Tabu finds out that all 10 people are part of a gang. 

Tabu loses track of time. It's 9PM. Tabu leaves the security officer station and heads for her quarters. Suddenly she sees a man trying to force himself onto a lady. 
Tabu: "hey you, stop right now!!!"

Tabu pulls out her gun, and aims it at the perpetrator. The perpatror stops and lets the girl go.
Chandu: "you're gonna shoot me huh? over some dumb broad? try me you hag"

Tabu puts her gun away and stands there. Chandu angered, charges at Tabu
[Image: 23b0969c7bb90408d02cfd333bbeca16.jpg]
[Image: DRglEd5U8AAFzWS.jpg:large]
Tabu lets out a chuckle. She slowly unbuttons her uniform. With each button she opens, Chandu slows down. She removed her entire shirt. She's standing there topless, with her tits displayed. Chandu can't believe himself. His boner gets so hard, he physically could not stand. Tabu uses this oppurtunity to kick him in the balls, and smack him in the face.

Chandu is on the ground squirming in pain. Tabu walks over him, and puts the buttons on her shirt again

Chandu: "you slutty hag, how was I supposed to know you weren't wearing a bra"

Tabu disregards him and continues walking

Chandu: "listen to me you hag. You might've stopped me now, but how will you stop the rest of our gang? will you strip like a filthy whore for each and every one of us? answer me whore"

Tabu stops in her tracks and starts walking towards him. 

Tabu: "I stopped you, now I can send the whole gang a message"

Tabu drags Chandu by his shirt. She's ready to use him for a rough night of fucking, to send the rest of the gang a message. They will be punished also.
[+] 5 users Like LustFulFapper's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Brilliant start.....
Excellent....
Like Reply
GOOD UPDATE
Like Reply
Chapter 1.5: Arun The Messenger

In the morning, Arun, the owner of a local tiffin centre knocks on the door of Tabu. He stands there waiting. Tired of waiting, he puts his head against the door. He hears load mouning. Worried, he knocks harder. Just then, a nude Tabu, covered by a thin blanket, opens the door
[Image: E7hmVVwWYAIBdF3.jpg]

Tabu: May I help you?

Arun is confused, he thought he was at the wrong house. Thinking Tabu is a hooker, he almost leaves, until he sees the jewelry on Tabu's hands. Surely, no prostitute is that expensive.

Arun: "uh, is this Commissioner T-tabu's house?"

Tabu: "Yes it is, do you want to come in?"

Arun holds his tiffin bag harder. He decides to come in, not wanting to seem rude. Tabu signals him to sit in one corner, while she goes into her bedroom. Arun hears indistinct screams again. He slowly walks over to Tabu's bedroom and tries to listen. He recognizes the voice of Chandu, and is surprised. He stands quietly to hear Tabu and Chandu's conversation.

Tabu: your little cock is completely useless, look at it theres no cum coming out.

Chandu (in an agonizing voice): you f-fucking hag, you drained my balls completely. They feel numb. Are you happy now whore?

Arun hears a whip crack, and Chandu's screams again.

Tabu: your balls are very strong, i've been whipping them since last night, and they still look fresh and ripe

Arun instinctively pulls out his dick and starts jerking slowly. He hears Tabu moan from using Chandu's useless cock

Tabu: fuck, I have to admit, your cock is one big cock. Of course i've taken bigger, but your cock makes me feel young again. 

Chandu is exhausted and at a loss for words. Tabu continues to moan, until Chandu climaxes again. But unfortunately, his cock still doesn't produce anymore semen. 

Tabu not satisfied, still continues to ride Chandu's limp cock. Arun slowly makes his way into Tabu's bedroom. It reeks of cum and piss. Theres a few puddles of cum, and a few puddles of piss. He sees Chandu, and makes eye contact. Chandu is fully naked, lying on the bed, while Tabu is riding him. Tabu is pinching her nipples and closing her eyes, and so she does't see Arun. 

[Image: Tabu-Nude-South-Indian-Actress-Sex-3237.jpg]
Tabu has a very hot fit bod, but a slightly flabby belly due to age. Her pussy is hairy, due to years of excessive masturbation and no maintenance. Tabu is enjoying herself, closing her eyes in pleasure, she's pinching and playing with her nipples while tasting her pussy. She rubs her pussy hard, causing her to squirt, and expel urine. She squirts almost halfway accros the room. Except she doesn't hear the urine land into a puddle. Confused she opens her eyes, and see's Arun, naked from the waist down, doused in her piss.

Arun lets out a moan, and runs out of her room with his pants still at his ankles. He trips and falls on the ground. Tabu walks over to him, and picks him up.

Tabu: Now, what was your name again boy?

Arun: A-arun maam

Tabu: yes, Arun. Don't fear a thing. Tell me what you saw in that room

Arun clears his throat

Arun: um maam, you were using chandu bhai as a sex slave and you fucked him hard

Tabu starts holding Aruns warm balls. She gives it a gentle squeeze. Arun starts getting scared and starts sobbing

Arun: maam, please maam don't do anything to me please

Tabu loosens her grip on his balls

Tabu: don't worry Arun, I only punish bad people. Like Chandu. Look what happened to his cock. He deserved that. You on the other hand, you're just a simple tiffin shop owner, right Arun?

Arun contemplates his entire life, before answering

Arun: yes maam, but I have to confess, I was once a part of Chandu bhai's gang. They're ruthless maam, they will come for you and fuck you senselessly. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1VxzTW5bdsQYYUrfl2OR...Q&usqp=CAU]

Tabu lets out a big laugh

Tabu: oh we'll see how they'll do that when their 2nd in charge's dick is dysfunctional now haha

Arun nervously laughs around her

Tabu playfully slaps Arun's balls, before licking his cheek

Tabu: even my piss tastes so good. Now, Arun, I need you to do something. I need you to spread the message. Go to all the 9 members of the gang, and tell them about Chandu's unfortunate cock situation, and the hag that caused it. Go on

Arun pulls up his pants, still slightly wet from Tabu's piss. He runs out from Tabu's house, unaware that he will play a part in Randiville's biggest gang confrontation. 
[+] 2 users Like LustFulFapper's post
Like Reply
Superb update keep going
Like Reply
Superb start. Please give regular updates
Like Reply
Excellent start, continue with regular updates
Like Reply
Super start to the story
Please update the story
Like Reply
Waiting for the next update
Like Reply
If there won't be any more updates atleast then mention it as discontinued and there won't be further updates
Like Reply