Poll: How do you want AJ to be punished and trained
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Forced Feminization
26.67%
4 26.67%
Public Humiliation
26.67%
4 26.67%
Anal Training
20.00%
3 20.00%
Public Whipping
13.33%
2 13.33%
Pet Training
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gay/Lesb - LGBT Journey to become the Perfect Sissy Slave
Rainbow 
Dear Xossipy Family, 

I am a beta male, this is a fantasy story and is just for imagination. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Index
Like Reply
Chapter 1

It was after office hours, I was on my way to my home when a Cop car intercepted mine. I was driving at a safe speed within the limit, so I was shocked when a cop pulled me over. Rather than speaking, he asked me to step out of the car, when I was out, he cuffed me and took me to his car. All the while I was shocked to hell, I was unable to even speak.

They stopped the car at an unknown place, took me out of the car. It was an old warehouse, inside was a rusty table, where he made me sit on the chair opposite to him. The other cop was standing near the entrance. 

“Aj” he called my name and smiled. “I know that you are shocked to be captured like this, and I can understand that you are now confused about what is happening around you.”

I looked at his eyes, it was evident that this was not something normal. He took a laptop and turned it in front of me. 

“We have been tracking you for a very long time and was shocked to see what all you had purchased, your inner secrets that you thought others would not know are now in our hands. We searched your home and found a room used for making illegal drugs. 

I was bewildered, they had caught me, I hung my head down. The security officer officer smiled.

“I am sure you know what are the punishments for such an offence in this country, your life's on the line. But, we like you, so we are here to offer you a way out”

I looked at him again, is he truly going to offer me an option to get out of this mess?. I was not sure. 

“I am sure you guessed it, we want a lot of money, but we also know that you don’t have any, in fact you are broke!!. But still, there is a way”

“Sir” I said for the first time since I was taken by these security officer. “Sir, I am ready to do whatever is in my reach, just get me out of this mess!!”

The security officer officer smiled, “You know Aj, this country we live here has a very peculiar take on Slaves, not only is it legal, but they encourage powerful people to own slaves. And we have an offer for you. One of my friends is ready to own you as a slave, but for that you need to be registered in the national register as a slave. No one in you office will know, anyways, you don;t have any other option”

I was dumbstruck, when I was about to speak something, the security officer officer cut me off. 

“Don’t bother to open your mouth, you have no other option, but we are not expecting an answer immediately, we will give you time till tomorrow. If you are ready to accept this offer, you will register yourself as a slave, get the slave id and meet us here by 6 PM, if not, we will meet you wherever you are with a platoon of security officer officers!!”

He smiled and I knew I had no other option. He stood up “We have your car outside this building, you are free to leave now” he said. Both the officers left the room leaving me alone. 
I contemplated my situation once, got up from my chair and went to my car. Nothing was done to it, so I drove off to my home. 

Next Evening!!

I came out of my home and hopped on to my car. I had packed clothes and a passport, I knew what I had to do. I started the car and hit the highway. I drove my car recklessly, was too fast, did not even bother about traffic signals. It was nearly six when I parked my car. I took my bag and walked fast. 

Suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind and a sharp pain hit my arm. Someone had injected a huge dose of anaesthesia, though it took some time to kick in, I was out of my consciousness. When I woke up, the security officer officer who offered me an option was sitting opposite to me in the same chair as yesterday, but I was tied down to my chair. 

He smiled at me “There is no way out Slut!!” he said in a very stern voice. I was shocked and was shaking from top to bottom. He stood up from his chair and came towards me, without any notice, he slapped me hard on my face. 

He yelled at the other security officer to call back up. I mustered up courage and interrupted him. 

“Sir,!!” I said, trembling in pain and shame. 

He looked at me with angry eyes, “I am sorry, please…” He cut me off again, now with another slap on my face.

“My bag!!” I said when he was about to land the third hit. He stopped in between and took my bag, he dumped all the contents and in the end, he took the registration documents, it had my new Passport, new ID and a Slave Registration ID and certificate. 

His face came back to normal and he was smiling at me. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” he asked.

“I was shocked when you had hit me the first time sir” I said in a very feeble voice. 

He was happy, he untied the rope and took me to his car. “We will meet your owner now!!” he said. I did not respond. 

We drove for an hour, he stopped in front of a secluded apartment building, through the life we reached the top floor. I was thinking about my new owner, how he would look and what he would expect out of me. 

When the door opened I was again shocked, it was not a man, but rather a woman!!. The thought that I would be dominated by a woman made me humiliated. I was made to stand in the middle of the house. The woman did not speak, on behalf of her, the security officer officer spoke. 

“Aj, this is Yasmine, she is a very powerful person and helps me a lot in my work, this is a small token of gratitude that I am doing for her, you will henceforth become her slave”, he said and handed her all the documents. 

“You see Aj, your role in your office is not going to change, your life will be normal outside, mostly!!, but you will have many rules that you would need to follow. But that is for another day. Now, you will fill out this questionnaire, post that we will explore about you!!” He handed me a paper. 

It had the most incriminating and very specific details of me, though I had reservations, I knew that I would do something if I did not answer them properly. When I was done, I handed the paper to the security officer officer. 

He was smiling looking at my answers. “Now… I am really excited Aj, I am going to read this out loud and you would answer each of them clearly and explain what was behind each answer!!”

I was sure they were going to humiliate me, but this is going to be next level.

“1. Are you a virgin?, just answer yes or no”

“No”

“2. What is your sexual orientation?”

“Not sure” they both looked at me and laughed

“3. How much time do you mastrubate yourself weekly?”

“Mostly 7 times”

“What is the size of your cock, thickness and length?”

“I think it is 8 cm long and 3 cm thick” I knew mine was small, telling that aloud made it more self demeaning. 

“4. Have you ever had sex with a woman?, have you sucked a vagina or fucked it?”

“Yes,... I have sucked a vagina, but did not fuck” 

“OMG, poor little brother of yours” he said in a mocking way. 

“5. Have you ever had sex with a male?”

I hung my head down, “Yes” I said and was silent. I knew he was waiting for this question to be asked.

“Please explain,” he asked. 
I knew I had no other option, but to tell the truth. “It happened when I was in my college, I had a friend, we both shared a single room, so one night, while sleeping he played with my cock, I was so aroused, I asked him If I could suck him, when he nodded in agreement, I went down on him, but I could not finish him with my mouth, but rather made him to climax with my hand” 

They both were really happy when I narrated what had happened. By now, I had surrendered myself, my cock was erect and I was unable to control my emotions.

“Aj, before we continue, from now on, you would call me Master or Sir and her as Mistress or Madam, is that clear?”

“Yes… Sir” I responded. 

“Good, and secondly, I need you to strip off those clothes and show us what is underneath, after striping, put the clothes on that chair. Your legs should be at least 6 ft wide and your hands should be clasped behind your head, we will continue further questioning after this” he said and pointed to a chair. 

My breathing was heavy now, my cock was not standing completely erect and I was feeling the heat. Slowly I stripped out of my clothes and stood there naked, both of my tormentors laughed looking at my naked body with an erect cock.

When I was ready, they both scanned my body keenly. “Slut, you have a lot of body hair, which we don’t like, it is better to get rid of them permanently” he said and asked me to take two bottles of a colourless lotion kept on a nearby table. One had a red cap and the other had a black one. They asked me to first apply the red capped lotion on my entire body except my head including my face around my beard and under my nose. When I finished applying them, my skin started burning, and soon I was shivering, I could feel a cool breeze around me.

“Use the cold towel to wipe your body clean and then apply the next lotion” he said. My mind and body obeyed his command without hesitation, I took the soaked towel and wiped my body, but when I did so, all my body hairs came along with the towel. The lotion was so powerful that there was not a single strand of hair on my body. I loved this new smooth sensation, but was also sceptical about the next lotion. But, I took the next one and did the same, this one was cool to the body, a sense of comfort came back, when I completed this, I stood back in my normal position. 

“Slut, with this, you will never again in your life grow any body hairs” 

I felt ashamed, my skin was smooth, but it felt weird. 

“Let’s continue, 6. Have you ever played with your ass?”

This was the next question that I was scared about.

“Yes Sir” I said, hanging my head in shame. Both of them were happy with my answer, but they wanted to dig more and add further to the humiliation. They asked me to explain it in detail. 

“I had a fantasy sir, so once I tried to put a small pencil in, which made me horney, so I tried different things, at that time I was not aware of butt plugs, so mostly it was pen and pencil. Once I found a small head of a screw driver, which was smooth, though the plug was small, as I was afraid I could not push it in” 

“Well well, you love to have something up your ass then?”

I nodded my head in shame. 

“7. Have you tried on any women’s clothes?”

“Yes sir, once I wore a stocking, panty and bra, but soon I threw them out” 

“Hmm… you are really a package, I never expected you to be so, but nevertheless, it is all good, it would be very easy for us”

“8. Rate your cock sucking and pussy eating skills out of 10?”

“Sir, 5 for cock sucking and 2 for pussy eating” 

“9. Where would you place yourself in the hierarchy in the list, Men, Women, Shemale, Prostitutes, Animals. Order the list”

“Sir, I think I would be behind Men and Women, and the order would be, Men, Women, Me, Prostitutes, Shemales and then Animals”

“You seem really confident about this, are you sure?”

“Yes Sir” 

“Okay, Last question, what is your slave ID?”

“606-1394-713 sir”

“Good, now that all the questions are done, it's time for the next step, Yasmin, are you ready to do the honours?” he asked his partner. 

She smiled and got up from her chair, she then walked to a room and came back after a few minutes. She had some packages with her. First she opened the small one and took out a waist chain and wrapped it around my waist. It was perfect fitting. She then hung a tag with my Slave ID embossed on one side and bar code on the other. Next was a collar with a small ring in the front, though from the outside it looked like a fancy jewellery, in reality it’s purpose was to leash me. She fastened it around my neck.

“Now to test your skills, please come here and kneel down in front of me” 

I knew what he wanted, I took a deep breath and walked towards him. I knelt in front of him and waited for his command. 

“You have rated your cock sucking skills as 5, but I am the one who will decide the rating now. I am sure you will require plenty of training, but this would be the first step. Your future training would be based on this.

“Okay sir” I said and leaned forward. My heart was beating very fast, though I had taken a cock inside my mouth prior to this, this was more out of my control, if I make a slight mistake, I would be in deep trouble. There was no way out. 

He unzipped his pants and pulled them down revealing his white boxers, he then ordered me to pull the boxer down using my mouth, which was a bit of a hassle. By the time I took his cock out, it was really hard, it was the thickest and longest cock I had ever seen, it was easily more than 15 cm long and was very thick. His cock was just inches away from my mouth. 

“Slut, kiss your god, '' he said and pulled me closer. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I planted a very soft kiss on the crown of his cock, the strong musk triggered a sense of hornyness in me, I dropped my tongue out and licked the precum first. From the base of the cock I started licking it, slowly, while he was enjoying my mouth, Mistress was busy with a camera recording all the events, though I first felt restricted, I let myself loose, I opened my mouth wide to take his huge shaft in, it filled my mouth completely, I moved my head up and down the shaft covering my saliva on to the erect cock. How hard I tried, I was not able to take the shaft completely in. Though my master was enjoying it, he wanted more, so he grabbed my head and thrusted my face down. His cock went deep in and blocked my windpipe, I was choking on his cock.

“You are supposed to take it all in bitch” he scolded and released my head. I took a deep breath again and continued to suck his cock, this time, I myself tried to take his shaft deep in, I could feel his shaft inside my throat, the mild salty taste filled my tastebuds, some of the precum mixed with my drool started spilling out of my mouth to my chest, nipples and thighs. 

“Bitch, when I cum, you are to keep it inside your mouth and not drink or spill any drop out” he ordered. I nodded my head without taking my mouth away from his cock. I could feel that he was nearing his climax. When he was about to cum, he held my head tight and deposited mouth full of hot, thick and white cum. When he was done, he pulled his cock out, but it was still rock hard. He then mastrubated again and dumped a thick load of his cum all over my face. He ordered me to keep my mouth open. With the camera he took some snaps of me in a degrading position. When he was happy with the pictures, he ordered me to gulp down his cum. When I was done, I was made again to stand as before, with legs spread and hands behind my head. 

“Faggot” he said for the first time, the word gave me lot of emotions and pain, but I am what he called. “Yes sir” I responded, “Faggot, you rated yourself very high, I would rather give you only 3 out of 10, so you have lots to learn.”
“Okay sir” 

“Don’t worry, we will train you real good, but for now, your mouth is really pathetic in doing its job. It is already late, time to get you ready” he said. Mistress got a box and placed it in front of me. Master ordered me to dress up in the clothes provided. It had a matching pink panty and bra, a fishnet stocking, a T-shirt, skinny women’s jeans, a pair of black stilettos-sandals, and women's perfume.  One by one I wore them and stood in front of my owners. I felt feminine inside out. Mistress then handed me a trolley. I guessed it would be filled with a new wardrobe for me. 

“You can now leave, have a very good night's sleep. Will send mail for what would be your task tomorrow” he said and made me go down the stairs to the parking, which was really hard with the heels. I climbed into my car and drove home. 
Like Reply
Chapter 2 - New Learning

Once I came back home, I was really tired and exhausted. I could still taste my master’s cum. Though I despised them initially, the taste started to grow in me and I started craving for more. But, I could not do much. I was waiting for my master and mistress to respond. 

That night my sleep was disturbed, once I had dreams to become the best slave, on the other hand, a glimpse of freedom and desperation to escape came to my mind. With these conflicting thoughts I slept, the next morning when I woke up around 6, I had a sense of fear and anxiety. I opened my phone and was overwhelmed to see mail from my owners. 

Dear Slut, 

A very good morning!

This is a task for you, you are to complete this without fail by EOD. 

Yesterday we asked you to order a list of genders with respect to you, you had ranked yourself above some of them, today is a day to verify them. You are to follow the below mentioned task without fail and report them to us. We have booked a hotel room, the details will also be attached to this mail. 

You are to book a Prostitute for a day and inform us about the person. We will have a small chat with her and post confirmation, we will inform you what you should do. Make sure that she is comfortable to have video cameras in the room!!

Have a happy day. 

Regards, 
Yasmin.
After seeing the mail I was pissed, I was not a person to go in search of a prostitute. But then I had no other option now. If I don’t follow the order, then I am sure that I would be punished very badly. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After finishing my morning duty, I freshened up and got ready for the office. 

After reaching the office and logging into my system, I went to the washroom and started hunting for call girls in and around the hotel mentioned in the mail. Getting a hit was very easy, but to find a genuine one that met all the conditions took some time. And even in that some would just not respond when I asked them to talk to my owners. It was late evening and I was not getting anywhere in finding any call girls. I knew that I would be punished for this. 

But, god helped me at last, I got hit, a tall, fit and older ebony woman of 50 years. I was happy that I got a girl, but at the same time was sceptical about the outcome. She had promised to reach the hotel room by 8 PM. I was about to head back home, just then I got a letter from my owner. 

Dear Slut!!

Happy that you got a girl. I am sure this will be a very exciting night for you. Please follow the instructions and enjoy the night.

1. Once you enter the room, you will strip naked and pack all clothes and keep them inside the wardrobe. You will slide your door card under the door.
  2. Then you will kneel naked near the door and wait for the girl to arrive. 
  3. Once she arrives, you will address her as Madam. 
  4. You will kiss her feet and guide her to the sofa. 
  5. You will respond to her questions wholeheartedly. 
  6. You will inform her that you are a slave and your role today is to make her happy. 
  7. Your main task would be to lick and eat her pussy and ask her to rate your skills. 
  8. You are also to get her soiled panty. She can also pee on the panty for you. 
  9. You are to make her happy, once she is satisfied with your service, you will again rank yourself and then you can dress up and go home.

Regards, 
Yasmin.

Each of the instructions was above my threshold. I knew that I was going to be humiliated and the entire ordeal would be recorded. My heart was beating fast and on the other side, I was excited to get humiliated and please my owners. 

After my office, I took a cab to the hotel. I had a small bag with me. When checking in, the manager of the hotel gave me a weird look, but I avoided his glance and went up to the room. It was a very spacious room. Door was made up of dark wood, it led to a passageway to the rest of the room. On one corner was a small TV and in the centre of the hall of a single cot. There was ample space for doing any activity. I had some time before the call girl arrived, so I went ahead and got myself cleaned and was ready by 7.50 PM. I knelt near the door completely naked and pushed the door card below the door. 
It was quarter past 8 when I heard a beep on the door, the next moment the door opened and a strong, mature and bold ebony walked into the room closing the door behind her. She was very casual seeing me kneeling naked. She walked towards me and stood directly in front of me. I was unable to process the events properly, I realised that she knew about all the plans and my task, so I bent down and kissed her feet, but rather than leaving, she still stood there, she moved her feet further towards me. I opened my mouth and started sucking her feet, using my teeth I unclasped the straps of her heels and worshipped her beautiful feet. 

When she felt satisfied, she walked to the sofa and sat down facing me. 

“Aj” she called, I looked at her with patience. 

“Aj, kneel with you legs spread and ass on your heels, also keep your hands behind your head”

“Yes Madam” I said and obeyed her instructions. 

“Tell me,” she said.

“Ma’am,”

“I know who you are, tell me what you want!, a slut like you would be ready to do anything to get what it needs!!” She cut me off and spoke aggressively. 

I was shocked, but was happy that she knew about me. “Ma’am, I was instructed by my owners to serve you, to satisfy all your needs and make you happy!!, also I am to eat you pussy and make pleasure to you. You are to grade me ma’am out of 10.”

She laughed and stood up from the couch, “before we go any further” she said and took the leash from her bag and attached it to my collar. 

“Before I allow you to do anything with me, I have some games to play with you. The game is very simple, I have six lots with different tasks which are a secret, I want you to pick each lot and perform them in front of me.” 

I was sceptical about the game, but I went along.

I picked my first lot. “Write ‘I am a Faggot’ on your chest and take a pic” 

She laughed at me, but I felt comfortable with this task. I took a marker and wrote “I am a Faggot” on my chest and took a pic of myself. Then I went on to take the next lot. 

The second lot was “You will not use your hands for any activities further till EOD”, Madam was very happy with this one, she cuffed my hands behind my back and continued with the game. 

The game went ahead, but now rather than using my hands, I took the chits using my mouth and handed them to the Madam, she was very happy. The third one was to make me wear high heels for the rest of the day, so I slipped on a pair of high heels that Madam had. Walking on high heels made me feel uncomfortable, but this was what my Madam had ordered me to do and I obeyed. 

I was made to kneel again, this time I took the fourth chit and handed them to Madam.

“Do you know what you have picked now?”

“No Madam” I responded

She turned the paper and showed me what it was, my eyes bulged on seeing the task. “Get your ass caned 10 times each”

She was all smiling and was getting ready to administer the punishment. I was scared, but was ready to get the punishment. She pushed my face down so that my ass was up and vulnerable. 

To make matters worse, she ordered me to count each of the hits and also to beg her for more. I knew better than not to make any noise. She started slow, but increased the pace soon, each crack of the cane made bright red marks on my ass cheeks. The last hit was so painful that my bladder let off and a hot stream of golden liquid streamed out of my cock and filled the floor. She was laughing at the pathetic sight that I made, but was also angry that I made a mess.

“Shameless fag” she said in a very dry and harsh voice. “Get this cleaned now” she said, tossing a mop on my face. I spent the better part of the next hour cleaning the room, completely naked, as an offer, she had allowed me to use my hands to clean. 

When done, it was time for the next one, I was once again on my knees with hands cuffed behind my back. 

“The oral training” it read, I was sceptical, but she had planned everything out so beautifully. She had a suction cup dildo that looked like a thick black cock. She placed it on the bathroom door. 

“I heard from your Mistress that you scored very poorly in cock sucking?” she asked in a stern voice. I hung my head in shame and nodded in agreement. With a smile, she tugged the leash and made me stand facing the thick black monster. 

“Don’t worry slut, I will train you to be perfect in cock worshipping” she said. 

“AJ, you are a fag, a fag should always be perfect in sucking a jock’s shaft. You know slut, cock sucking is an art, it is just not tongue and mouth, you have to make love towards it, you should worship it, it is not because it gives pleasure to you, it is because it gives pleasure to your master, and that is what you should crave for” she said with a sweet voice, I was spellbound and stared at the thick shaft in front of me. 
“Now slut, you will make love to this shaft, the first step is to respect the shaft, because it is worth more than you, you will always kiss the shaft on its crown with full love and care” she said and pointed at the dildo.

I took a deep breath and moved my face close to the dildo, pouting my lips I landed a gentle kiss on the crown. “Good boy,” she said.

“Next is very important, use more saliva and only tongue and no teeth, you will not only worship the shaft, but also the two heavenly balls, push your tongue outside and lick from the base to top, repeat with love, cover it completely.”

I pushed my tongue out wetting it, then I moved my face down and started licking the dildo from the base to the crown covering each inch of the black monster with my saliva. 

“Don’t stop, but take in what I say and follow the instructions” she said. I kept on licking the shaft from all directions. “You should feel your master’s shaft growing, when it reaches its full length, you will open your mouth wide and take all in, note that no teeth, you will move your head from top to bottom, make sure that you get the shaft completely in, occasionally keep the cock such that it is deep inside your mouth reaching your throat. 

I opened my mouth wide open, slowly I took the black monster inside my mouth, I was cautious not to use my teeth, my face showed that I was a bit reluctant, this forced Madam to slap on my red ass, I was about to open my mouth,but controlled it and started sucking with enthusiasm, pushing it deep with each stroke. I was trying to get it as much as possible, but I always choke when my mouth was halfway through, things took a turn when suddenly madam pushed my head against the shaft making it to reach inside of my throat, rather than leaving my head, she held it in place, I was getting choked, but the feeling of cock on my inner throat was both exciting and humiliating. She let my head off when she was happy with the effect it had on me. I was helpless. 

“Now slut, practise till I say, I will open the last one for you” she said and took the final paper and opened it. 

“As wished by Madam” was the last one. She smiled and went to bed. “I am sure that you are a hungry slut” she said and picked up the intercom and connected with the in room dining. She ordered a plate of Pasta and some Rice with Thai curry. 

Madam was looking at me from the bed, she was all smiles “suck it deep slut” she said and started browsing her phone. I was in my own world, loving each moment of my action, with each stroke I was taking the cock deep inside. Occasionally I kept it inside blocking my windpipe, but a knock on the door brough my senses back, I was scared. 

She got up from the bed and looked at me, she realised my panic. “Look slut, you will do what you are instructed to do, if I order you to do something, you will obey without a question, understand that it was what was written on the last chit. Keep on sucking till I give you next instruction” she said and unlocked the door. 

As I was looking the other way and not in the field of vision of the waiter, I was unable to see the person, my heart rate increased and a panic came in, but my mouth did not stop doing my task. 

He smiled and walked to the table and placed the food down. 

Thank you she said, he was all smiles, “who would not want to serve such a beauty” he said flattering her. 

“I bet you would like to serve me better,” she said with a wink in her voice.

“I would, if I could,” he said. 

All this made me excited, my fear subsided, but I was still cautious, I was slowing down and was listening to the conversation. 

“Let’s plunge in” she said

He advanced and held her in his arms, I could hear laughter and slight moans. At this time, I had completely stopped sucking and was focused on the sound. 

“Bitch!! I did not ask you to stop” she said in a very fierce voice, I panicked and started sucking again. The waiter was also shocked, he took two steps back and looked at me with his mouth wide open.

“Who is this?” he asked. 

“He is my fag, I am training him to be a good cock sucker” she said as if matter of fact. 

He laughed, “A fag you say, would it be better if I could evaluate his skills, before we proceed” 

His words made me panic again, she was very happy with the idea. She went ahead and locked the door and walked towards me. 

“It is time to test your skills slut” she said and tugged my leash and pulled me towards the bed. I was embarrassed to be naked and subjected to humiliation. But his face was very calm and sweet. 

“You see, he is my fag” Madam pointed at me, he smiled and greeted me as a non living object. When he was about to unzip, she stopped him. She told him about the game and what had happened till now. She then instructed me to unzip him and get his cock out, which was a bit of a struggle as he was wearing a very modest outfit, but somehow I made it to the end and got his shaft out. 

“Come on slut, let us see what you have learnt” she said, which was a trigger for me. I knew what I had to do. I knelt and bent forward, taking a deep breath and kissing the crown of his fair shaft, I could smell his strong order of aftershave, I pushed my tongue out and started from bottom of the shaft, attending each balls and moving up, by the time I reached the tip, his cock was hard and erect. The tip was oozing pre cum, I was reluctant at first, but licked it and slurped his cock. As per the training ‘more saliva and no teeth’ I licked and coated his cock with a layer of saliva covered with his precum, when his cock was glistening, I opened my mouth and took his shaft completely in, sucking the tip first and moving down step by step. With each stroke his cock went deeper into my mouth. I was excited, his cock was growing inside. 

In the meantime, Madam had stripped out of her clothes and was stroking her cleanly shaved slit, which was visibly covered with her nectar. She pulled his hands and made him play with her, he moved his hands over her naked body and fondled with her breast. She was moaning in pleasure. Both of them were excited, which made my small cock also got excited, but unfortunately, there was no one to help, his cock was buried deep inside my mouth blocking my throat. 

When they both reached an excitement point, he pulled his cock out and moved towards her, I was left to look at them with pre cum and saliva dripping out of my mouth. They both were excited and soon he plunged deep inside her, pushing his hard and thick cock inside her. He was very gently, but was strong, he fucked her in different position, for nearly and hour of so the ordeal went, I was a witness, but was left out on the bedside as a mear object. The moaning increased and they both climaxed together, he ejaculating hot streams of thick loads inside her and she squirting her cum. When they were done, he pulled out of her slit and walked towards me and I knew what I was there for, and obeyed without even a single word being spoken. Opening my mouth I cleaned his shaft, the taste was intense, a bit of salt, a bit of sweet and musk. Once he felt satisfied, he pulled out of my mouth. 

“Really impressive fag, your mouth has done wonders, a sure 8 out of 10” he said. 

“Thank you sir” I said, Madam was happy, he pulled his pants up and cleaned himself before leaving the room. Now it was only me and Madam. 

“I am really impressed, my training has helped you a lot, but still you can improve. Now that that is done, it is time for the other side,” she said and pulled me towards her. “I want you to be extra gently, this time, it is not a shaft, but something more enjoyable, your tongue should do wonders, at the same time, get everything he dumped inside me into your mouth” 

I bent down and gently kissed above her slit, the touch of my lips sent shockwaves in her, I moved from down, putting my tongue out and licking the outer skin before moving in. My tongue circled her pussy, which was oozing his thick white cum. I moved in slowly, licking the white load from her slit, sucking her lips and pushing my tongue slowly in, each time I sucked, her body was visibly excited, I continued my work and soon all his cum were either inside my mouth or stomach. Madam too was shaking in excitement and soon she too came inside my mouth. 
Like Reply
Good one plz write next part
Like Reply
Chapter 3 - The new Order.

She was very happy with my performance, she pulled herself up and went to the washroom leaving me by the bed. Once she freshened up, she walked towards me and sat on her couch and I returned back to my position. “I am a really happy slut, you have learnt a lot these past few hours, though there is room for improvement. Now that things are done, it is time for dinner” 

She pulled me to the washroom and placed a plate on the floor and dumped a bowl full of rice mixed with Thai curry on it. “Here you go slut, your dinner, be a good boy and eat them completely” she said and went to have her food. As I was hungry, I did not wait, went all in and started eating the food like a dog. When I was done, she took me back to the room. 

There was silence for some time.

“AJ, do you realise what you have just done, and would you like to reconsider your list?”

I nodded my head and hung my head in shame. 

“Look at me slut, where do you stand now?” she questioned. 

“Madam… ah… right at the bottom” 

She was happy with my answer, “hope you understand now, as you have learnt everything I taught you, I am willing to give you what you asked” she took a cum stained and urine drenched panty and kept it in a box. “This is a souvenir of the night” she said. 

I was happy as I was able to complete my task. “Slut, I would be have been happy if I could spend more time with you, but as tomorrow being a weekend, your mistress has other plans for you”

I looked up at her and was silent, “don’t worry AJ, the night is still young, but not today,” she pulled me back to the washroom.

She put the toilet cover on and sat on top of it. I was made to kneel on the floor in front of her. 

“AJ, I read through what you had told your owners before coming here. One thing in particular caught my attention, "You like to play with your ass, is it so?” she asked.

This was something very intimate to me, it was true that I loved to play with my ass, and she knowing this was not a surprise, I nodded my head in agreement. She smiled and looked at me with an apologetic face. 

“The soiled panty was something that you asked for, which is still a gift from me, but this is something that I wish to give to you, out of happiness and gift for your complete obedience.” she said and took a wrapped box and placed it in front of me. I knew what it was, it could only be a anal plug, but what size and how it would look was still a mystery. I was both excited and afraid. She kept the package in front of me and I went ahead and used my mouth and with her assistance opened it. It was shiny, but it was somewhat different from regular metal plugs, so she opened the box and took it out for me. 

“AJ, this is not your typical plug, though this looks to be medium sized, it can grow to be a size larger than what it is actually. Also it has sensors that tell you about your body condition and continuously monitors your metabolism. It also has a GPS so that we could track your location. When it is inserted for the first time, it maps your ass and understands you. If it is removed without approval from the app, it could send information to the person who has master control for this.” 

I was visibly shocked and was unable to take in all the information. I looked at her and was panic stricken. But her soothing face and voice comforted me. 

“Don’t worry, it is for your good, and I am sure you would love this, now turn around, ass up and face down” she ordered and I obeyed, exposing my vulnerable ass high up. 

She aimed at my ass and spat, her saliva landed exactly on my anal opening. With cum from her pussy and saliva, she lubricated the plug, she moved her hands above my ass cheeks and stretched my ass to open up my sphincter, she gently pushed the plug, not completely, but sufficient enough to open it, I could feel my ass stretching, in and out she played with the plug, fucking my asshole. I was getting excited, she was making me horney by playing with my ass, my weakest point. I started moaning in pleasure. 

“AJ” she said “Ahh… Hmmm…. Mmmm…… Yessssss….. Madaaaaam…..” I said in a husky voice. 

“Slut, this marks the end of your ordeal today and effectively, you are losing all your freedom from now. Do you want me to fill your ass with this plug bitch!” she asked. 

“Ahhh…Mmmm yessss. Mistress….” I said

“Beg for it whore, tell me what you are!!!”

“Pleaseee Mistresss… Please fill this faggot’s ass, please mistress, I beg youuuu, please plug this whore’s anal hole…. Please madam…please…” I was screaming in excitement and humiliation. 

“Okay faggot, it is final now” she said and pushed the plug in closing my anal opening. I came with a huge cry, “Thank you mistress” I said, both excited and exhausted. 

“AJ, I am happy that you took that plug like a champ, but what I am not happy about is that you made a big mess,” she said, pointing to the load of cum on the floor. You have not only misbehaved, but also did not ask permission. You are to be punished”

Memories of cane came back to my mind, I was scared, “don’t worry, this won’t be that hard, you know, your mistress had asked me to remove the plug once you are about to go to sleep, but, as you had made a mistake, you can only remove them when you meet your mistress tomorrow, till then it stays where it is. Also, you will sleep here on the floor of the toilet, but only after you clean your mess” 

I took a deep breath “okay mistress” I said and looked up, “what are you waiting for, use your fucking mouth” she said and got up. I looked down and moved my head down towards layers of cum, slowly I slurped up my cum from the floor. It was not as good as either my master’s or the waiters, I felt ashamed. She pushed the plug once again and went out locking the door behind me. 

Though I loved the feeling of fullness in my ass, sleeping in the toilet was not something I wanted to be in. But, that is where I ended up being. Somehow I managed to push my thoughts out and sleep. The next morning when I woke up, things were a bit of a haze. 

I was worried that I overslept, but I was wrong, madam opened the door and took me out. She handed me clothes to wear and we packed our things. She reminded me about the plug and passed on information about what to be done till evening. When I went home, the first thing I did after reaching home was to check my mail for instructions, as expected mail was waiting for me. 

Greetings Slut!!

I hope yesterday was informative and you enjoyed it a lot. This is just the beginning and there are still plenty of stones to be turned. I got to know that as a punishment, Nyomi has made you keep the plug inside your ass all day. I quite like the idea, so let it be there. Tonight we will be going out for a date dinner. I want you to be decked up as an adorable bitch, instructions for which are attached along with this mail and you are to purchase all this that is needed. Meet you at 6 in the “Gourmet Plaza”, be punctual and dress appropriately. 

Regards, 
Yasmin.

Seeing the mail, I was happy, but also concerned. The first issue was the appropriate dress, the second being the Gourmet Plaza, which is a very famous and prominent place in the country. I had very less time to get all the clothing, get myself ready and reach the spot. 

I rushed into the bathroom, as per a message from my mistress, I took out the plug and did all the necessary morning routine, one thing that was added to the regular routine was two douches of enema. Which was a bit of a struggle for my ass. But, managed to complete the activities, before dressing up, I managed to push the plug back in and informed the same to my mistress. 

My dress consisted of a casual jean and t-shirt. I knew that this would be changed soon. I got into a cab and  reached a mall which was on the outskirts. I specifically chose this one because I don’t want any of my colleagues to know about what I am purchasing. 

The first stop was to get silicone cups, sleeveless bras and thongs. I found a hidden area and started searching, when I found some, someone tapped on my shoulder. My heart skipped a beat and panic started building up. 
I turned around and was relieved that it was none that I personally know off. 

“Are you looking for clothes for you?” the shopkeeper asked.

I swallowed saliva and nodded my head. WIthout even a slight hesitation, she went ahead and picked a pair of silicon cups, bra and thongs and handed them to me. 

“What else?” she asked. I was confused and nothing came out of my mouth. 

“You are new to this I suppose?” she asked another question. 

I just nodded my head. “I know how hard it would be, I will help you out if you let me know what you want”. Her smile and face was reassuring, I reluctantly let my guard down and looked at her with composure. 

“I need one piece dress and a pair of stiletto heels” 

“That’s it?” she said. I nodded my head. 

“I am ready to help, but in return, I need a pic of you in those clothes, not in public, but alone in the back room, if you are okay, I will give a pair of my choosing free of charge” she said. 

The offer was really tempting, but what if my mistress gets to know about this, my mind was split in two. I looked at her. “Madam, I need to get permission from my Mistress,” I said. 

“A slave!!” She was shocked, but her face turned excited. She scanned my tag using a reader and dialled some numbers. I was dumbstruck and was staring down. FOr quite some time, she was talking to someone. Soon I found out who that someone was, because the moment she hung up, I got a message from my mistress instructing me to obey her and follow her lead. 

I looked up from my mobile, and the shopkeeper was beaming from face to face. She was ready with a leash which was attached to the hook in my collar, from that moment I knew that I lost control. She pulled me to each row and selected some clothes, and jewellery. When everything was done, she took me to the back room. 

“Strip” she instructed. I held my breath and obeyed her and stood completely naked in front of a woman I barely knew. She walked around me and asked me to bend down, which exposed my anal plug to her. 

“Nice Slut, you have your pussy plugged!!” she said in a degrading manner. 

“Have you ever eaten a pussy?” she asked

“Yes Madam”

“When was the last time?”

“Yesterday Ma’am”

“Oh… fresh then” she said and pulled me closer. 

“Make sure that the time I spent with you is worth, get down and give me the best one you got”

That was the trigger for me. I knelt down and started slowly, from bottom of the slit to top, slow and calm, I could feel her body trembling, she was pushing her mould towards me and I was devouring her sweet nectar. Soon her breathing became erratic and her body was trembling and moving up and down. I could feel her orgasm building up, and then, she came vigorously in my mouth. But what shocked me was that, my body was as excited as hers, but without even doing anything, it was shameful to say the least.

It took some time for her to regain her composure, once she was up, she was all smiles. She freshened up and made me also to get freshened up. 

“Just Wow Fag!! Your mouth can do wonders, as a compliment, I am giving all these clothes for free and not only that, I am going to dress you up for the dinner date” she said. 

I was happy and sad, happy that she liked my skills and was offering all the clothes for free, but sad as it would be humiliating to get dressed as a girl. 

First, she made me wear the panty and bra with the silicon cup. Then the single piece dress was pulled over my head, it was really tight and was short, but was adequate. She then made me sit on a dressing table and started adding makeup, from eyebrows, foundation and all women’s stuff. It took the better part of an hour to get ready, the end result was shocking, I was looking completely feminine, nothing could give me aways. Even my toes were painted in pastel glossy white. 

“You look heavenly slut” she said.

I was bewildered but thanked her for the service. She handed me the other dresses that I had picked up from the store. The stiletto heels were painful, but I managed to walk normally, each stem of my ass swayed left and right adding to the charm. When I walked out of the store, I could see men staring at me, which gave me a sense of pride. Something in me told me that I was made for this. I took baby steps to the parking lot and hailed a cap to the Gourmet Plaza.
Like Reply
Pls continue story fast
Like Reply
Waiting for next chapter, keep rocking...
Like Reply
Chapter 4 - The Dinner Date

I managed to reach there without any trouble, that too just in time for my mistress visit. We went hand in hand to our table. She was awestruck by what she saw, I was looking very gorgeous. 

“Wow AJ, you look really cute, soon, I wish that this would be your permanent costume”
“Thank you, mistress,” I said. 

She went through the menu and ordered all the meals for the night. She was enjoying the attention that I was getting, the soup arrived, when I was about to take my first sip, she stopped me. 

“AJ, as you know, you are my slave, and I am your mistress, you are not to use your hands in front of me to have your food, just slurp it all in like a cute little dog” she said in a calm but stern voice. 

I could feel the heat both from humiliation and from the ambiance, I pushed all the thoughts out and moved my face towards the bowl and started lapping up the soup like a dog. When everything was completed, the waiter cleared the plates and the next set of meals were served. 

I was served with a sandwich, but there were no fillings, I saw my mistress who was busy enjoying her meal. I felt that this was intentional, so I went ahead to take a bite of my sandwich, but then, my mistress stopped me. 

“Slut, as you have seen already, there are no fillings inside your sandwich, but, you are to eat it only with the fillings, but how you get that is a game which you are going to play now” she said. My mind started playing with me, because it knows that there are some troubles coming my way. 

“The game is very simple and straightforward, I will handover to you a packet of condoms, you will go to the back of the restaurant and find man to fill them, the more you get the condoms filled, the more fillings you would get, but there is a catch, you are not to cum during the entire game and you are not to use your hands. You only have an hour’s time” she said and handed a pack of condoms, I looked at them sceptically, but realised that time was running out. I stood up from my chair and walked briskly to the back of the restaurant. 

It was dark and secluded. I was scared, but knowing that I was short of time, I made a mental calculation that for filling my sandwich, I needed at least 4 to 5 condoms full of cum. Searching for strangers was difficult, but begging for a stranger to cum would be really tough, but I went ahead and found a cabbie who was just relaxing in his car. When I approached his car, his eyes popped and he measured me from top to bottom. 

“Sir, I need help” I said in a feeble voice with fear. 

He did not respond, but his face asked me to continue.

Pushing aside humiliation and fear, I looked down and asked him “sir, can I suck your cock”

“What the…sluts and call girls, get out of here” he said waving his hands. But I just stood there, begging him.

“Please sir, I am not a call girl sir, please hear me out” I begged him. His eyes were fierce.

“Go on then, let me see what you are” he said. 

“Sir, I am a faggot and slave, my mistress has tasked me with getting condoms filled with cum so that I can use them as a filling for my sandwich, so please sir help me out.” I said, showing him a few condoms. 

He laughed hard and asked me to get away, but when I stood my ground he became serious, “Look slut, I don’t do faggots, but if you want cocks, I can help you get some, but I will have to talk to your mistress after you both finish your dinner?”

I did not have much of an option, so I agreed to his deal. He took me to a deserted alley. At the end of it there were a few men sitting around playing cards, when they saw me they started shooting whistling. When the cab driver explained the details, all the men laughed, by now they had formed a circle around me. There were at least 6 men including the cab driver.

“Let us begin then” said a guy and stood in front of me, I took the condom out, but before putting it in, sucked his shaft to me sure that it is big, I slipped the condom on his cock and started sucking his cock, one after the other all men emptied their load onto the rubber. I managed to stand up, “Look slut, you could be a glory hole slut” said a man and slapped my ass, one by one they left the alley. I scrambled out and went inside a common washroom to check if my face was fine, when done, I walked back to the restaurant. 

Mistress was still having her share of food, when I reached there, she was all smiles, “hope you have sufficient slut” she asked for which I nodded my head. 

“Slut, you can take your seat now, keep the condom on top of the table and ask the waiter for a bowl, but make sure you tell him the reason for the bowl”

A sense of panic gripped me, I was unsure what to do, nervous but also knew the consequences if I disobey any task. I called the waiter. 

“Yes Madam,” he said, greeting me. 

“Sir, I would like to get a bowl…ahhh… for the cu… cum..”

His face was expressionless, “sorry, we don;t offer bowl for these stuff”

My face turned pink and I put my head down, the waiter saw the condoms and was smiling at me.

My mistress pitched in, “Hi” she said and made the waiter turn her side, “You see, this is my slave faggot, and it can only have sandwich with cum fillings, so if you could be of help, she could give you a very lavish tip once your shift is over” his eves now shown bright. 

“Okay” he said and looked back at me with a smile “slut, can you tell me your registration number” when I told him mine, he entered the number and inspected details about me, once convinced, he went to the back room and got a bowl and placed it in front of me. 

“Have a good dinner and don’t forget the tip, I would be waiting near the car park” he said and left the table. 

“What are you waiting for, start” ordered my mistress. I emptied each condom onto the bowl, the cum were thick and slimy, my mistress face was all smiles, I opened my sandwich and spread the cum evenly on top of the bread, closed it and took a bite, though I loved the taste, it felt embarrassing, the waiter who gave the bowl was grinning from face to face.

I managed to finish the food, my mistress made me to lick and clean the bowl, which I did by hanging my head down. Once the bill was paid, we both walked out toward the car. The waiter was waiting patiently near the car, the mistress motioned him to get into the back seat, I too followed without any instruction. I knew what I had to do, by now, I liked sucking cocks, so I took his tool and sucked him as fast as I could and soon, I emptied his sack of cum in my mouth. Once done, he left us and the mistress drove back to her house. I was silent, I was thinking about the events that led me to this, which made me feel humiliated and helpless. 

We reached the basement of my mistress’s apartment, she fastened a leash to the collar, she ordered me to keep my hand above my head. “Don’t move whore, till I say” she said and took a pair of scissors and started cutting my clothes, soon I was naked except for the collar, leash, high heels and the butt plug. She handed me a toothbrush, and ordered me to clean my mouth. 

When I was done, she walked around me, playing with my nipples, slapping my ass and crushing my balls, all the while I stood naked in her basement parking. 

“Now AJ, we are going to my home, I want you to crawl like a dog in front of me” she said, I immediately knelt down and stood like a dog attached to a leash. It was really embarrassing, as no one was there except me and my mistress. I was relieved, and soon we started climbing the staircase and reached the top floor. She unlocked the room and let me in. 

Once inside she sat on the couch and made me kneel like a dog in front of her. She ordered me to turn around so that my ass was facing her. 

“Stretch your legs wide and keep your ass up, remove your hands and use your elbows to balance” I obeyed by exposing my plugged hole to my mistress. “I like that cute hole in your slut” she said, playing with the plug. 

“Thank you, mistress,” I said. She took the leash and led me to the bedroom. 

My mind started racing, I was expecting to get pegged with a strapon, which though it would pain, it would be a different experience. 

“Slut, you will lick my feet now” I obeyed, pushing my tongue and licking her beautiful feet. I could feel the heat arising, she let out a moan, but I kept on focusing on my task at hand. Unexpectedly, she pulled me up and planted a deep kiss on my lips, for sometime, we both enjoyed a long, tongue to tongue kiss. During that time, she took a cuff and locked my hands behind my back. “This would be an experience of your lifetime, AJ” she said. 

“Yessss Mistress” I responded. 

She grabbed my face and pushed it against her breast, making it difficult to breath, she pulled her tops off revealing her ample breast, I sucked them hard, making them erect,

“Hmmm you are good with this whore” she whispered in my ears, “but you are up for a treat, I bet you never expected this' ' she said and grabbed my head and forced my face between her legs and I was spellbound. 

My mind started racing, fear, lust, humiliation, desire every feeling came up. I never had expected this, all my life I had desires and fantasies, one among them was to serve as a slave, which was why I accepted this fate, but my other desire also came alive, I was shocked. I always expected this will never happen, but hear I am, as a Slave to a SHEMALE, yes, my mistress is a shemale, when my face went near between her legs, I could feel the thick, long shaft of her under her dress, many things got cleared now, the list that she asked me to rank, my placement in triangle of power.

“I hope you never expected this” she said

“No mistress,” I respond. 

“What is your feeling now slut” she asked

“I am… more than a happy mistress, it is one of my fantasies, and I am elated to serve under you mistress, I am all yours goddess!!” I said with full enthusiasm. 

“Now it is time for you to show how much you like me” she whispered in my ear. These words gave me extra energy, I moved down and using my mouth and with my mistress help, pulled her skirt down revealing her panty, which had a huge bulge, I kissed her bulge through her panty, licked the precum and pulled her panty down using my mouth revealing a long, thick and strong shaft. 

I was mesmerised looking at her long and thick shaft, I kissed the tip of the crown and started licking from bottom to top, all the while my hands were locked behind my back. Her cock was glistening with my saliva and her pre cum. My mind had become loose, I was eager to satisfy her at all costs. I opened my mouth wide enough to take her huge cock, it was slow, but soon her entire cock was deep inside my mouth touching my throat. 

“I love this slut” she said and was moaning in pleasure. 
I was moving my head up and down, and was very enthusiastic, but she pulled out. “There is more slut, this cock can do more wonders, " she said” she pushed my face down and ordered me to keep my ass high up, emotions were building up deep inside me. She played with my plug, punching in and out, making sure that my analhole was wide enough, “Open your filthy mouth slut” she said pulling my anal plug out, which popped out, when the plug was out, I could feel void inside me, my anal hole was gapping, she pushed the plug into my mouth and ordered me to keep it in. Though it was revolting, I obeyed reluctantly. 

With her hands, she stretched my ass by pulling my butt cheeks, she spat onto my hole making it wet for the huge shaft, she started out slow, positioning her shaft inline with my anal hole. “Your anal hole is no more a virgin AJ” said, ramming her cock deep into my ass, it was painful, but also exciting, I let out a moan in pleasure, my cock was hard, though very small. Her cock played wonders, it filled my ass, she fucked me increasing her pace as time progressed, I was in cloud nine, I could feel her cock twitching inside my ass, “do you want to cum slut” she asked. “Yesss Mistress” I said 

“Beg me whore, to fuck you hard and to make your cock cum” she said and took my plug from my mouth.

“Mistress…, please fuck me… please fuck this whore and make my pathetic cock cum, pleasesss mistress, I want your seamen deep inside me, please mistress” I said, at that instance, her cock ejected hot streams of cum into deep canals of my ass, “Thank you mistress” I said and I too ejected streams of cum on the floor. 

Once settele, she managed to pull out of my anal hole. “Slut, your ass is to be locked now” she said and pushed the butt plug back into my hole locking her hot cum inside my ass.

She pulled me back again “Thank you mistress” I said, I was exhausted, “clean” she said pointing to her cock, which I accepted gracefully and licked her cock back to full length, she fucked my face and dumped her seeds for my hungry stomach. Once everything was settled, we both slept on the mattress. I was elevated and happy. 

“You are mine AJ, only mine” she whispered into my ear.

“Yes mistress, I am all yours, your obedient slut for your happiness”

To be continued...
Like Reply