Cozy Cabin Crew
My name is Karan Kapoor  and am 36 years old Cadet seving in Merchent navy...for Past 3 months.....We Sail in the sea and and work on this huge Navy Ship Called INS EchoWing . 
I have been working as a deck cadet and as an assistant under Our Chief Comanding Officer Satish Yadav
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT6Nmp-iIpZeD9XyJjeUq...g&usqp=CAU]
Am unmarried missing home and my friends .......very eager to sail back home and reunite with my old friends and make them some exotic food that i learned ....honestly am a bit feminine and get intimidated by big huge stronger men ...i offend get complimented for being much fair and having women like appearnce..my friends make fun of my nature but thats all rightvi like myself ...i am caring helpfull sweet and soft for my mates...  i have big breast long hairs coz they our barber went back home and milky skin which make me look  feminine i take hormone pills for that since i don't enjoy manhood but enjoy being a woman 
[Image: 161294785_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-50.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-12-2022, 12:47 PM)SissyChintu Wrote: My name is Karan Kapoor  and am 36 years old Cadet seving in Merchent navy...for Past 3 months.....We Sail in the sea and and work on this huge Navy Ship Called INS EchoWing . 
I have been working as a deck cadet and as an assistant under Our Chief Comanding Officer Satish Yadav
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT6Nmp-iIpZeD9XyJjeUq...g&usqp=CAU]
Am unmarried missing home and my friends .......very eager to sail back home and reunite with my old friends and make them some exotic food that i learned ....honestly am a bit feminine and get intimidated by big huge stronger men ...i offend get complimented for being much fair and having women like appearnce..my friends make fun of my nature but thats all rightvi like myself ...i am caring helpfull sweet and soft for my mates...  i have big breast long hairs coz they our barber went back home and milky skin which make me look  feminine i take hormone pills for that since i don't enjoy manhood but enjoy being a woman 
[Image: 161294785_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-50.gif]

(Myself Satish Yadav 38 year old and the Chief Officer of INS EchoWing  for the past 4 years )

( i am coal black skinned weighs 120 kg and height of 6 feet 3 inch tall i have a wife and 3 kids and i have been away from them for past 4 months now)

( My job is to navigate the ship in the correct route and my shift is mostly from 11 am till 7 pm )

( Since i am at officer level hence i am provided with an assistant more like a caretaker since my job is hectic and sttressful the post of that assistant is called Deck cadet )
[Image: 3ffb148cbea0a1a6cf1490955f88de9f.jpg]
(karan Kapoor was assigned as my deck cadet and duties of a deck cadet involves being in the same cabin of the officer and make sure everything is neat and tidy and made as per my likings and suppporting me in my day to day life so its more like a wife )

( Karan even though being 8 levels lower than me i used to talk to him friendly since he wmade good tasty food and used to do all the chores and never left deck and was always punctual from making my food to ironing my shirt and buttoning my shirt )

( after duty i came to my cabin and knocked the door )

knockk knockkk ( it was 7.15 pm )
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 01:00 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (Myself Satish Yadav 38 year old and the Chief Officer of INS EchoWing  for the past 4 years )

( i am coal black skinned weighs 120 kg and height of 6 feet 3 inch tall i have a wife and 3 kids and i have been away from them for past 4 months now)

( My job is to navigate the ship in the correct route and my shift is mostly from 11 am till 7 pm )

( Since i am at officer level hence i am provided with an assistant more like a caretaker since my job is hectic and sttressful the post of that assistant is called Deck cadet )
[Image: 3ffb148cbea0a1a6cf1490955f88de9f.jpg]
(karan Kapoor was assigned as my deck cadet and duties of a deck cadet involves being in the same cabin of the officer and make sure everything is neat and tidy and made as per my likings and suppporting me in my day to day life so its more like a wife )

( Karan even though being 8 levels lower than me i used to talk to him friendly since he wmade good tasty food and used to do all the chores and never left deck and was always punctual from making my food to ironing my shirt and buttoning my shirt )

( after duty i came to my cabin and knocked the door )

knockk knockkk ( it was 7.15 pm )

Cheif was a a friendly sport he never scolded me even when i did something wrong..He was Tall Dark and handsome man.Standing 6 ft 3 he was a mountain in front of me as i was 5 ft 3. 

I always had some pair of sarees in my bag cause i liked wearing saree and doing my make up

That eventing i weared a red saree and was washing chiefs cloths and underwears and the door knocked...

I didn't realise what am i wearing and rushed to open the door 

"Aaa raha hu sir...
 Opened the door and Sir saw me in saaree
[Image: 269174703989ebe6c8cdaed7bc079ec34e8389eb.jpg]
 " Welcome sir !!! Please..."
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 01:16 PM)SissyChintu Wrote: Cheif was a a friendly sport he never scolded me even when i did something wrong..He was Tall Dark and handsome man.Standing 6 ft 3 he was a mountain in front of me as i was 5 ft 3. 

I always had some pair of sarees in my bag cause i liked wearing saree and doing my make up

That eventing i weared a red saree and was washing chiefs cloths and underwears and the door knocked...

I didn't realise what am i wearing and rushed to open the door 

"Aaa raha hu sir...
 Opened the door and Sir saw me in saaree
[Image: 269174703989ebe6c8cdaed7bc079ec34e8389eb.jpg]
 " Welcome sir !!! Please..."

( when the door opened i saw u in saree and i was shocked initially and then when u said welcome sir mai thoda gussa ho gya )

( i was thinking ki thoda friendly kya ho gya ye to apna job ekdum masti mazak me le rha hai)

( Deck Cadets were supposed to be in uniform 24x7 but i allowed u casuals lekin tu saree hi pehanke aa gya)

what the hell is this karan ( i raised my voice and entered the cabin and closed the door)

casual pehanne kya de rha hu tu saree pehan ke aa gya

I can restricate u on immediate effect for breaking code of conduct ( i gave u my bag )

ja jake change kr ke aa and ready me up ( ready me up means cap niklana badges nikalke properly rakhna and all that a job of an orderly like u )

( but i was angry on u as i saw u this way )

( i was a straight ethical guy )
Like Reply
(I used to wear saare whenever Cheif wasn't there and make food for cheif wearing that feminine cloths but that day i almost forgot what was i wearing ...)

I beg your pardon sir illl never do it again...Sir

I was ashamed and scared at the same time but i somehow controled myself wore my uniform....and rushed to dress up chief..

In hurry i left my backpack open which had all my hormone pill, sarees and lingere that i used when alone

"Am extremely sorry Maine aisa nhi krta sir...pata nhi mai kuch..."( i was not able to justify my actions in front of cheif so i was fumbling)

(I knew that the only way to cool down cheif was through a massage and i was waiting for an opportunity so that i can ask cheif if i could just massage him)

As i was dressing u i used a stool to reach ur height as u were so huge ...
[Image: 269758174714f9a37da6a4b95bf41b6f970a41f3.jpg]
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 01:43 PM)SissyChintu Wrote: (I used to wear saare whenever Cheif wasn't there and make food for cheif wearing that feminine cloths but that day i almost forgot what was i wearing ...)

I beg your pardon sir illl never do it again...Sir

I was ashamed and scared at the same time but i somehow controled myself wore my uniform....and rushed to dress up chief..

In hurry i left my backpack open which had all my hormone pill, sarees and lingere that i used when alone

"Am extremely sorry Maine aisa nhi krta sir...pata nhi mai kuch..."( i was not able to justify my actions in front of cheif so i was fumbling)

(I knew that the only way to cool down cheif was through a massage and i was waiting for an opportunity so that i can ask cheif if i could just massage him)

As i was dressing u i used a stool to reach ur height as u were so huge ...
[Image: 269758174714f9a37da6a4b95bf41b6f970a41f3.jpg]

( it was so weird to see u in saree i always felt that u had a touch of feminity in u as u didnt had hair on ur skin anywhere and u used to keep long hair lekin tujhe saree me dekhke ajeeb hi laga)

( i looked at u angrily as u said " i beg ur pardon" )

ja jaldi change krke aa 

( as u went inside to changing room i thought ki ye kis type ka mindset hai logonka shit duniya me gay log badhte hi jaa rha hai )

( i hated gays throughout my life and here i saw a guy who is registered as deck cadet who is a male on paper dressed as a woman)

( as u returned back i stood straight and let u undress my uniform )

( after u stood on stool ur head height was till my lips )

( i avoided looking into ur eyes)

(without looking at u i said ) this is ur final warning karan any more infraction i will get u removed from the ship in the next dock ( i was serious)

( we were in the middle of pacific ocean)

[Image: 1000_F_423093193_Zdn5H5P2G08TRtb5iL9iWboR0WUT3eKS.jpg]
Like Reply
Cheif was very angry with me i was not feeling good as i liked him but my deeds made him think bad about me...
As he warned me i dropped the plan of massage as he was not in a good mood...i thought let it go....i always knew that he wont forget this..and so i kept doing my job....

As i finished i got down the stool and said in a soft tone .."ji wo aapka khana ban chuka hai...please get fresh and ill serve your food sir

And i turned back...and went into my room...after a few steps i stopped and turned back and gazzed chief for a sec

[Image: 269609881f56840d0f2cb2617fb0e984e943d9dc.gif]
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 02:06 PM)SissyChintu Wrote: Cheif was very angry with me i was not feeling good as i liked him but my deeds made him think bad about me...
As he warned me i dropped the plan of massage as he was not in a good mood...i thought let it go....i always knew that he wont forget this..and so i kept doing my job....

As i finished i got down the stool and said in a soft tone .."ji wo aapka khana ban chuka hai...please get fresh and ill serve your food sir

And i turned back...and went into my room...after a few steps i stopped and turned back and gazzed chief for a sec

[Image: 269609881f56840d0f2cb2617fb0e984e943d9dc.gif]

( u removed my captains cap my tie my shirt and my belt and then i removed my pant i was in banyan and underwear for a short time thats when u told me that khana ban chuka hai and it will be served and u wanted me to frehen up and then u were walking towards kitchen and i took the towel and u stared back at me and i said)

dekh kya raha hai khana garma ( i was in no mood to talk nice to u )

( i went to bathroom and washed myself had a bath and wasa thinking of the weird situation as we shared the same bunk and u had a bed beside my bed just 2 metres away )

( i came out of bath and got into new dress which was a round neck t shirt and yoga pant and my hair was a bit wet i combed and came out to the main room and sat in front of the dining table and switched on the Tv )

( hamesha tere sath baat kiya krta tha but aaj Tv dekh rha tha cricket highlights)

jaldi laa its 8 pm already ( u can sense my angry tone)
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 02:11 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u removed my captains cap my tie my shirt and my belt and then i removed my pant i was in banyan and underwear for a short time thats when u told me that khana ban chuka hai and it will be served and u wanted me to frehen up and then u were walking towards kitchen and i took the towel and u stared back at me and i said)

dekh kya raha hai khana garma ( i was in no mood to talk nice to u )

( i went to bathroom and washed myself had a bath and wasa thinking of the weird situation as we shared the same bunk and u had a bed beside my bed just 2 metres away )

( i came out of bath and got into new dress which was a round neck t shirt and yoga pant and my hair was a bit wet i combed and came out to the main room and sat in front of the dining table and switched on the Tv )

( hamesha tere sath baat kiya krta tha but aaj Tv dekh rha tha cricket highlights)

jaldi laa its 8 pm already ( u can sense my angry tone)

You were still mad at me so i decided to give you a complimentary sweet dish that i have prepared for you. Gajar ka Halwa...You liked it because ur wife used to make it and i made it exactly the same way...

I was thinking that i will impress you and make u feel relaxed....so i served it to u...

Tv par match highlights aa rahe the....and u were watching it so i came near and handed over the plate to u..and asked if

Agar aapko kuch aur chahiye sir tho mai plzz tell
[Image: 270013791394bb2a655bf1c0ad4043b1f4c52a61.jpg]
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 02:19 PM)SissyChintu Wrote: You were still mad at me so i decided to give you a complimentary sweet dish that i have prepared for you. Gajar ka Halwa...You liked it because ur wife used to make it and i made it exactly the same way...

I was thinking that i will impress you and make u feel relaxed....so i served it to u...

Tv par match highlights aa rahe the....and u were watching it so i came near and handed over the plate to u..and asked if

Agar aapko kuch aur chahiye sir tho mai plzz tell
[Image: 270013791394bb2a655bf1c0ad4043b1f4c52a61.jpg]

( baki khana khane ke baad as i tasted gajar ka halwa it remined me of my wife nisha )

ammm ammm ( i tasted and it was really delicious )

( admi ka dil uske pet se hi jeeta jata hai and when i tasted that sweet halwa i calmed down a bit but not in friendly mood but atleast calmed down a bit)

hmm thoda aur paros ye halwa

( it made me think of my wife )

aur bistar laga mera
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 02:25 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( baki khana khane ke baad as i tasted gajar ka halwa it remined me of my wife nisha )

ammm ammm ( i tasted and it was really delicious )

( admi ka dil uske pet se hi jeeta jata hai and when i tasted that sweet halwa i calmed down a bit but not in friendly mood but atleast calmed down a bit)

hmm thoda aur paros ye halwa

( it made me think of my wife )

aur bistar laga mera

Apko halwa pasand aaya tgo main thoda rrlax hua but still i was confused and kept quite...

Ji deta hu....(i said)

As u said bistar laga mera i felt lil wierd bcoz everytime u would ask me to do it in a very nice tone....but this time u sounded rough and it made me a lil hooked i didn't know that whether i like it or not but no doubt i was very much intriged by this type of nature of yours....like a dominating leader vedy manly and deep voice ..

Ji sahab lagata hu...abhi...

I went back in the room and saw that my suitcase was open and my saare and hormone pills were visible i imediately rushed inside and packed up everything in a hurry...as i packed everything i forgot my pink panty under my matress and went to make ur bed....
[Image: 27029481033c1bbaca96b36508710e91be1ebf20.jpg]
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 02:34 PM)SissyChintu Wrote: Apko halwa pasand aaya tgo main thoda rrlax hua but still i was confused and kept quite...

Ji deta hu....(i said)

As u said bistar laga mera i felt lil wierd bcoz everytime u would ask me to do it in a very nice tone....but this time u sounded rough and it made me a lil hooked i didn't know that whether i like it or not but no doubt i was very much intriged by this type of nature of yours....like a dominating leader vedy manly and deep voice ..

Ji sahab lagata hu...abhi...

I went back in the room and saw that my suitcase was open and my saare and hormone pills were visible i imediately rushed inside and packed up everything in a hurry...as i packed everything i forgot my pink panty under my matress and went to make ur bed....
[Image: 27029481033c1bbaca96b36508710e91be1ebf20.jpg]

( after i ate the halwa i was full and satisfied )

( then i took the mobile and came to the bedroom where hum dono ka bed was at 2 metre distance)

( phone apni biwi ko laga rha tha nad ring was going on and i told u )

bartan dhoke bed in 20 minutes ( pahle jaise tujhe Tv dekhne nhi diya )

( i went to my bed light off kiya and was talking to my wife in whatsaap call sirf 20 minutes hi net connection milta hai and i was talkingt o her as gajar ke halwe se uski yaad ayi)
[Image: main-qimg-27830365d39e4d6ccb4f4aae61a0e98a.webp]
( bed pe lete hue )

hi nisha ( i was wispering and talking )

love u 

tera gand khana hai mujhe nishuuuu bhook lagi hai ( aise wisper krte hue lund ko masal rha tha under blanket while talking to my wife) 

( my wife was also talking sexily)
Like Reply
I went to wash the utensils...and was rethrning to the room i was switching off the lights when i heard you speaking to ur wife...U were talking dirty and i was listening to u...i felt a bit jealous of your wife when u stated ki tumhe uska Gand khana hai...i was starting to like you now as i discoverd u talking to your wife and saw your horny tone...

I then entered the room.....and went straight onto my bed...after few minutes i was gazing at you in the dark  and bitting my lips aur apne crouch ko touch kr rha tha...

[Image: 27029428b1404e0c9707f39186b5e6124b0bf012.jpg]
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 02:50 PM)SissyChintu Wrote: I went to wash the utensils...and was rethrning to the room i was switching off the lights when i heard you speaking to ur wife...U were talking dirty and i was listening to u...i felt a bit jealous of your wife when u stated ki tumhe uska Gand khana hai...i was starting to like you now as i discoverd u talking to your wife and saw your horny tone...

I then entered the room.....and went straight onto my bed...after few minutes i was gazing at you in the dark  and bitting my lips aur apne crouch ko touch kr rha tha...

[Image: 27029428b1404e0c9707f39186b5e6124b0bf012.jpg]

( i was covered in blanket and i didnt realize ki u were laying on ur bed too )

ufff nishaaaa sleveless me tera baghal ka mehak lena hai mujhe sunghana mujhe uhhhhhhh 

( yes i was sexually desperate but i never let that affect my job )

lund pe thookogi.? hmmmm ...( i was talking and internet range chala gya and mai mobile side me rakhke so gya not realizing ki tu bhi sun liya ye sab )

( nisha ka answer na milna and the way u were milky white and dressed in saree ye sari baate mujhe raat ko spane me aaya and i had a nightfall aswell )

( subah i had my breakfast as usual i didnt spoke to u just kaam se matlab rakha )

( bathroom me cum se geela chaddi rakha tha and forget ki usme cum kiya maine and its usual for u to wash all my clothes and dry it )

( i was acting all tough but mere andar sexual desperation tha )

( i went to my duty at 11 am and u were all alone at my cabin now )
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 02:56 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was covered in blanket and i didnt realize ki u were laying on ur bed too )

ufff nishaaaa sleveless me tera baghal ka mehak lena hai mujhe sunghana mujhe uhhhhhhh 

( yes i was sexually desperate but i never let that affect my job )

lund pe thookogi.? hmmmm ...( i was talking and internet range chala gya and mai mobile side me rakhke so gya not realizing ki tu bhi sun liya ye sab )

( nisha ka answer na milna and the way u were milky white and dressed in saree ye sari baate mujhe raat ko spane me aaya and i had a nightfall aswell )

( subah i had my breakfast as usual i didnt spoke to u just kaam se matlab rakha )

( bathroom me cum se geela chaddi rakha tha and forget ki usme cum kiya maine and its usual for u to wash all my clothes and dry it )

( i was acting all tough but mere andar sexual desperation tha )

( i went to my duty at 11 am and u were all alone at my cabin now )

I heard when u said...bagal sunghna hai...i automaticaly lifted my hand and smelled my armpits..and slowly grabbed the mattress tight closing my eyes....
[Image: 269611979cf3ed1099e4ba843aa74a0f41047031.jpg]

And then when u said lund pai thukogi...i i moaned softly and said....to my pillow imagining it to be you...(biting my lips)
Daddy yeah mera lund hai give it to me....mmmmm(but then i felt bad for being a perv and slept after that....)but then i realised how much kink you had...i said to myself ..
Acchha ji...tho itne tharak se bhaare ho aap....ab mai isss wale Satish Yadav ko exploit karungi...aapko jyada horny feel karaungi mai...

[Image: 26917495fe361812270355cc24ac9d3cb313b16c.jpg]
Next morning i saw cum on your under wear ....i smelled it deeep.....and blushed looking at it...

Yeah lo ji tho sapno mai bhi ...iss janwar ko jaga diya tho kitna mazza aayega..

And then in a sneaky way ...looking lwft and right...i licked your underwear and kept it down..

[Image: 2698216909064c6196883b4cb2d20b065786940d.gif]

Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 03:16 PM)SissyChintu Wrote: I heard when u said...bagal sunghna hai...i automaticaly lifted my hand and smelled my armpits..and slowly grabbed the mattress tight closing my eyes....
[Image: 269611979cf3ed1099e4ba843aa74a0f41047031.jpg]

And then when u said lund pai thukogi...i i moaned softly and said....to my pillow imagining it to be you...(biting my lips)
Daddy yeah mera lund hai give it to me....mmmmm(but then i felt bad for being a perv and slept after that....)but then i realised how much kink you had...i said to myself ..
Acchha ji...tho itne tharak se bhaare ho aap....ab mai isss wale Satish Yadav ko exploit karungi...aapko jyada horny feel karaungi mai...

[Image: 26917495fe361812270355cc24ac9d3cb313b16c.jpg]
Next morning i saw cum on your under wear ....i smelled it deeep.....and blushed looking at it...

Yeah lo ji tho sapno mai bhi ...iss janwar ko jaga diya tho kitna mazza aayega..

And then in a sneaky way ...looking lwft and right...i licked your underwear and kept it down..

[Image: 2698216909064c6196883b4cb2d20b065786940d.gif]

( i forgot my mobile in the cabin and fingerprint by mistake laga hua tha to meri biwi ke sath jo chats that that was in open)

( i had asked my wife )

thumke dikha apna 

nach mere liye high heel pehanke lace wala kamar dikhake 

( and my wife would message me back ki " kuch nhi milega , abhi aapko tadapna hai aur 6 mahine " )

( my wife liked teasing me and i liked it too but it made me more and more desperate )

( my chat exposed how i liked get oil massages from her in candle light lit room and stuff like that )

( time passed by and i did my stressful job and i came a bit late by 7.45 pm today as i had a bit of workload to complete as it was the deep sea now )

knock knockkk ( knocked the door as usual)
Like Reply
As u went out and the doorshut i went outside to check if the gas is offor not...bat i found your phone unlocked...

Now there was an incoming messge from your wife ....and so i thought what did she txted? And then i read all your chats and then i knewed about u liked oil massage and thumka...i planned to give u an oil massage today when u come baxk so i started making evrything ready...

I wore a tshirt which was way feminine looked like a sleave bra and wore a tight pink underwear like shorts

When you came i had already prepared dinner and also lighted some candles 

Aayeye sir pleasd ...
[Image: 161758625_ezgif-com-gif-maker-64-77.gif]

Aaj tho mai cheif ko hilane keliye majboor krdungi...
(I was all set to seduce u)
[Image: 27166004ed593692067ce3037ebbd3b129d19381.jpg]
Like Reply
Yyyyy
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 03:37 PM)SissyChintu Wrote: As u went out and the doorshut i went outside to check if the gas is offor not...bat i found your phone unlocked...

Now there was an incoming messge from your wife ....and so i thought what did she txted? And then i read all your chats and then i knewed about u liked oil massage and thumka...i planned to give u an oil massage today when u come baxk so i started making evrything ready...

I wore a tshirt which was way feminine looked like a sleave bra and wore a tight pink underwear like shorts

When you came i had already prepared dinner and also lighted some candles 

Aayeye sir pleasd ...
[Image: 161758625_ezgif-com-gif-maker-64-77.gif]

Aaj tho mai cheif ko hilane keliye majboor krdungi...
(I was all set to seduce u)
[Image: 27166004ed593692067ce3037ebbd3b129d19381.jpg]

( as the door opened i saw u again in a feminine attire i acted all serious and strict and walked in)

( i threw my bag to the side)

karan ? ye tu firse ...

to tu aise nhi manega acha 

tu restricate hona chahta hai ok 

fine by me 

( mai ekdum strict aur serious to act kr rha tha but to be honest in the night dream yesterday night i even dreamed about ur sleveless arms for a moment in between my wifes dream )

let me write down ur report for misconduct right away ( as if i am trying to scare u now as ek baar warning dekar bhi seekh nhi paya tu ab dikhata hu kaise kaam se nikaal dunga tujhe)
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 03:53 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as the door opened i saw u again in a feminine attire i acted all serious and strict and walked in)

( i threw my bag to the side)

karan ? ye tu firse ...

to tu aise nhi manega acha 

tu restricate hona chahta hai ok 

fine by me 

( mai ekdum strict aur serious to act kr rha tha but to be honest in the night dream yesterday night i even dreamed about ur sleveless arms for a moment in between my wifes dream )

let me write down ur report for misconduct right away ( as if i am trying to scare u now as ek baar warning dekar bhi seekh nhi paya tu ab dikhata hu kaise kaam se nikaal dunga tujhe)

I knew you will act thst way ....so i already made my mind .....i said in a very seductive way....
Kya kaun sir.  Mere kapde saare maile pade hai....aapke ...kapde dhotne ke baad mujhe timp nhi milta ...aap rojj  7 pm ke aas pass aajate ho jab mai kapde wash kr rha hota hu....dom't get angry at me main aapke gande underwwar tak dhota hu sir...( intending to your nightfall)
[Image: 272221979e780b1bfe594781d96cc173ebe3a8a8.jpg]

Sirrrr.....um aaj maine aapke leye oil massage bhi plan kiya hai...plzz chill aap ghussa mat kriye( i wish if i could say " Daddy Chill " but i cant..) 

Kr dejiye mujhe rutigate if u think am wrong sir
[Image: 27237160c85009e00312063bd4899b36c899da43.gif]
Like Reply