Misc. Erotica The Pehelwan Syndrome - (Completed)
Episode 1 

Mummy?? Pappa promised me to buy the plane! Where else will I put my Gi Joe??" 

My little baby looked at me and cooed sweetly! I was busy blowing my long lustrous hair after bath. Don't ask me! Uff... managing the long dark hair is such a hustle indeed, but to be honest when Balo stares at me! I get butterflies in my stomach!

Balo, short for Balvindar, is my dear husband who was usually abroad and luckily he was coming back today! 

I feel butterflies in my stomach when my sweet son catches hold of my strong leg and shakes them, wanting me to play with him! Aw! I love the way he looks at my strong leg clad in my saree. Thanks to the regular situps I do every morning and I blush so much when I see some of the crude bodybuilding magazines and wonder what it is to be like even more defined or bulked up!

Oh my silly thoughts! And oh wait! I didn't even introduce myself yet...I am Amaya and just follow me on this crazy adventure of mine, oh umm yes that's my sweet son Bittu! You see Balo and Bittu are my world! Hmmmm what can I do without them! 

"Mummy! I am going out to play now, okay??" Bittu again pulls my saree and pouts out.

"Oh sure bacchu! But not on the mud like last time okay? Pappa will be very angry then! And even me" I end the statement with a nice warm motherly smile and then I see him going hopping in excitement for playing outside with his friends. 

Now after getting my long hair dried, I get my eyes usually on the blouse and I get upset as always! The reason is simple you see, the blouse fail to tighten around my arms which were certainly firm, but not even round enough to hold on to the confines of the blouse arm sleeve. I then giggle! I remember something my bestie Shruti told me once...

"Amu! I sometimes wonder what it would be to bulk ourselves up! You know...big ugly thighs and bulbous arms and uff! Hey I am getting ticklish down there!" 

And I would scold her and say 'Shutup!' uff! Shruti and her crazy thoughts! I tell you. Anyway, I am happy and I have just the lovable family I wanted! A caring husband and a sweet son!

Anyway, I now need to go to the puja room and ofcoarse pray for my family and the moment I do so, my heart beats with sheer happiness! The happiness that cannot be expressed in words alone and hmmmm! Oh wait...I have a message, let ke check it quick!

I rush out of the room and head towards my phone and my body gets some tiny spurts of current all the way inside my saree clad body. I raise my eyes and bite my lip in guilt! My screen showed a big bottle of what could be said a powder like thing and had the title of 'P-WAM' and no, it's not the title that amazed me. It was the picture near to it, of a very very stocky bulky man with an amazing build! To be honest, an apparent oil like sheen on his body disgusted me and I diverted my eyes from him, but this message has come upto me from a crazy unknown ad! 

Because, a silly part of my mind had made me subscribe to this Advertisement of 'How About Bulking Up a Bit?' by some probably a Gym freak! Urghh! Why did I even subscribe to it!

But, being all alone in the house made me think just for myself and I was just about to place a pink manicured finger on the screen, when suddenly Balo calls me up! Precisely at that moment.

I immediately forget about all the other silly things like that muscular freak and that protein bottle and all and just roam around the house like a dancing butterfly to attend the call of my dear hubby!

"Hello stranger! Hope you remember that you have a very very sweet wife and an even sweeter son!" I scold him and then giggle, but with my soft slim fingers on my mouth.

"Ofcoarse dear! I will be there soon and don't forget my welcome kiss! My lips are insanely desperate to get a taste of yours!" My sweet husband cooed from the other end.

"Dhatt! Besharam! Always kisses and kisses! First come and atleast hug your long waiting wife and then hmmm I will see... kissy vissy will happen or not!" I bite my lip and say the lines in a playful manner.

"Okay Amu! Mmhhwaaaa!" My dear husband kisses on his phone and I plant a kiss on the phone too, although my lips eager to taste the actual lips and I couldn't wait for him to come and hug me atleast! My husband was a very average male! But sweet and caring and aw! When he would get Jasmine flowers for my thick long hair, I would melt like the river Ganga.

Soon, we were done with our gossips and once he disconnected, my attention went to that Advertisement once more and a dark cloud crept inside my brain once more. I wondered what was wrong in being curious about something! It was okay for humans to be curious or else we would just live and die like animals right?

Anyways, I see the banner while sitting on the sofa and study the bottle very well! It was a Green labeled one, while the whole bottle was black and resembled a Whey bottle in a way, but my eyes refused to leave the sight of the model next to the bottle! In no ways was the man a lean Holywood model, but rather a very bulky man with a bull like presence and not to mention, the bulky bulging arms of his! I even felt a tickle down there, but then I saw my own loosened blouse arms and gave out a sigh!

Suddenly Shruti's words crept inside my mind and I blushed. I smiled in the most dark manner possible, but it was also bubbly and cute in a way, I mean....sort of!

I was no fair or lovely by any means, but had an olive like complexion which complimented my sharp features and specially my long butt length hair. Most praises would always come for my hair and some even would tease me for having Kali like hair, which made me blush even more. 

Yes your guess is quite right! I had this thing for dominant appearing women! But I wondered what would it be like being not just a regular exercising lady, but also a physically superior one! Hmm? I wondered and wondered and bit my lip to look down at the screen and my manicured finger had a mind of its own to click or not to click!

Letting out a sigh, I ignored the message and decided to rather see some romantic web series where the guy was this very sweet caring man or boy and I loved seeing them. I also saw fair looking handsome men with dark skinned women and somehow enjoyed the contrast and then again crazy ideas would creep in my mind! 

I wondered what would it be if the darker girl was a brute muscled freak and the guy would be submissive to her. Do the house work himself and hmmmmm listen to her out of fear? Hmm? Oh god...not again! I cover my mouth to stop the giggles and erase these silly thoughts to just enjoy the web series and nothing more!

Afterall these crazy thoughts keep coming to the human brain, because we are surely Intellectual animals right?

Anyways, time passes and passes and after the web series I take a short nap. I had this crazy nature of cuddling to one of Balo's shirts and specially the one which wasn't so tidy and had a tinge of stale sweat on them. I sniffed the sleeves as I laid down and it reminded me of the times when we cuddled even before marriage! I used to kiss him on the neck and Inhale the musky scent, common in men ofcoarse and in return he would nibble on my ear, despite it having the common ekta kapoor earing.

Uff hmmmmm I sigh and moan as I sniff the shirt and wondered again about the musky scent of men and what if someday I emitted out such a scent instead of the regular feminine soft scent, which wasn't so pungent ofcoarse.

You see, I was surely an athelete during my time and till now even after giving birth a healthy boy, I never ever left exercises even for a day, but it was just the normal minimal ones and I personally loved having my body firmed up! Even today during our sex sessions, Balo would penetrate me with passionate kisses, while also praising me on how firm my body was and these things added spice to our sex!

But then it was just a minor part of our sex and hey! I was surely into yoga and exercises and all, but moreover the normal housewife who loved making meals for the husband and the child! Reminding of which, I made sure that I don't sleep much intense, because Bittu would be coming back home anytime and I had to be aware! 

The typical image of me rushing to the door and playfully scolding Bittu because of him getting muddy and dirty because of jumping and skipping on the muddy floors outside the house came to my mind and I giggled once more. There was something cute about his almost cry cry face when I scolded him and suddenly my giggles would turn into blushes when I imagined how much terrified my sweet son would be if was a Hulk of a woman rather than the lean lady I was right now. 

Sheeee! Such sick thoughts! Only the human animal is capable of such thoughts, I wondered and decided to listen to some wonderful A.R Rakesh songs while I took a very brief nap. During these phases I would mentally go back to the days when Balo proposed to me and that too at our college seminar! My even slimmer body would melt so much inside my jeans and tshirt when he got down on his knees and cooed with a romantic tone...."Will you marry me Amaya?"

I almost cried that day and covered my mouth while my silly besties would do awwwww and all that stuff and I was like, hmmm you know how girls melt to these knee on the floor proposals by sweet men!

Anyways, I took a nap and closed my eyes, trying my level best to not open my screen and see that silly Protein advertisment on the screen with that ugly muscle man besides it! I rather focussed on taking a quick nap and making sure I wake up before Bittu knocks on the door and screams mummyyyy!!! untill I open the door and hug him and also scolding him...a tiny bit.
[+] 4 users Like Ankur 2019's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
More on the way!
Like Reply
Dear friends it's my pleasure to return back to this site after a long long time after my first story A Tiny Diary!

This is a new franchise I will be beginning and it will focus on women yearning for masculine powers and superiority. I sincerely hope this subject amuses the readers and yes, I will be updating whenever I get time, so no approximate promises from my side, but yes, it will be a slow seductive journey for sure.

Thanks to all, 

Ankur
Like Reply
Episode 2

Oh shucks! its already 7 pm in the evening! hey...why didn't Bittu show up yet! I wondered and my heart suddenly ached to see my son. I was so irritated because of my long noon nap and I bit my lip again to realise why I had these long naps. In my typically noon naps I had these dreams of winning some kind of Exercise compettitions and I can see the whole neighborhood clapping for me as I stand in my spandex and flex my athele arms, while also holding the trophy. The sexiest smile remain on my face while I flaunt my belly button with prominent abs!

Hmmmmm! these dreams keep coming, but still I get an itch of something missing out! I wondered what it was and just then I look at the watch again and my heart ached for my son! I got up assembling my saree and tying my hair in a decent bun before leaving the house. I first come across my neighbor Parekh aunty, who was this very caring neighbor next block!

"Aunty, did you see Bittu??" I ask out of maternal concern.

"No Aamaya beti, I have no idea, this is so concerning! perhaps you should go check the park! the children keep playing there till late evening!" Parekh aunty always had a sweet concern tone, which I felt was genuine. Anyways, I nodded and rushed to the park. My image was that of the concerned mother you see on short films, looking for her precious lost child.

I reach the park somehow and then I hear sounds which amplify my fears inside...

"AYE CHOTU! I will kick on your pee pee next time! got it??"

"HAHAHAHA....Are Bilal bhai! look at this cry baby!!

"Let me go!!! sniff...let me goo!!"

The last voice was undoubtedly my Bittu's! My heart aches and I rush on the familiar spot to see two teenage boys bullying my precious child! Now being an athlete since my college days, I always chose Fight over Flight and therefore I rushed there and grabbed hold of the colar of the taller one! I dared normally in these occasions.
"Let my son go! get lost from this place or else I will call the security officer!" I grab on to his collar and he smiles, shoving my soft palm off and left the place, while murmering to his buddy.."Let go the little shit! chal, lets go now!"

I saw the teary face of my son and I hugged him firm! even when I hugged firm, I realise how lanky my arms were compared to those goon teenagers, but still there was no way a mother would not protect her own son in such occasions! although I was fearful of any violent step from them, since being a lady there was no way I would have put up a fight with those muscled goon like boys.

Maybe I would have if I was pretty well muscled myself! there we go again! I brush these ackward thoughts and like a normal mother scolded Bittu all the way home to return home before 7 pm everyday and he would nodd, while holding on to my waist and I blush again when I look down to see the part of my exposed waist, which always had well defined abs in every noon dream of mine.

Anyways, I reach home and while Bittu goes for his homeworks, I prepare some delicious Palak Paneer for my dearest hubby! who would be here anytime soon and my heart aches to hug him and run my manicured pink nails on his clean shaven face and while allowing him to nibble on my neck and carry me to the bedroom. Ofcoarse he was no Pehelwan, but he did carry me well always and hmmmmmmmm.....I better focus on the paneer, than just talking about him! (Cute giggles)

I also promised myself that I will admonish Bittu well so that he doesn't get into the company of those awful teens, altthough I did feel an itch to bash them up, but then I was surprised by the amount of violence I had in my mind, but then...I assure myself that I am the traditional wife, who would cook food, make love to her sweet and caring husband and get my sweetu son ready for school and hmmmmmmm! indulge myself in perhaps....some crazy thoughts!

Few moments later

Atlast I get done with my cooking and now I can hopefully relax! I am a binge browser for stuff and therefore I like cuddling on the sofa and get my tablet to see web series and all and just before I could get on with my movie app, my fingers tremble and shake to do something. To click on that advertisment once more!
Heaving a deep breath, I type the name of the protein powder on the search engine and find amazingly bizzare results or lets say images. I looked very closely at men and women in immensely muscled forms! and not the regular muscled ones but the hefty bullish appearences that made them look oily, darker and oh! not at all pleasent at all, perhaps it was the sweaty sheen on their muscled beefy bodies that made me cringe, but also get goosebumps throughout my body.

"Every considered the weights? you might just fill out your loose blouses Amu!! think about it!" I remembered this silly line from Shruti once more and I blush and bite my lip and look at my loose blouse sleeve and wonder how it would be to have an arm which wasn't just wider, but stronger too! and Oh....there goes that unknown itch down there again and I stop this thinking, and how I did this? I decided to call Balo!
Luckily he picked it up!

"Have you reached yet??" I use a restless romantic voice, as I cuddle a pillow on my bossom, lying on my sofa.

"Almost there Amu! don't be impatient dear!" Balo uses his soothing tone once more and I just say "Hmmmmmmmmm okay, waiting eagerly! come soon!"

"Sure! where is Bittu?"

"Homework! dont worry! he is a good boy!"

"Okay then, have to disconnect now! see you soon Amu!"

"O..kay!"

When Balo disconnected, I leave out a sigh and got back to the images of the product and those oily bodybuilding images make me strangely more curious and then I browse ahead and get amazed of these bodybuilders doing worldwide compettitions and lifting immense weights and all and not just the men but some of the women looked awful! But hmmmm so beefy and strong and I cover my mouth with my pink nails in awe once more.

I keep aside the tablet and wonder......and then I wonder again, but this time, rushing to my bedroom and once I reached there, I looked at my stomach and thought of some defined abs there and no way I was thinking of bulking up or anything that sort, but perhaps a bit more of power in the body wouldn't be harmful! 

Perhaps I could tackle those goon like boys a bit more confidently and protect my little boy from them! Ofcourse if I were a man I would have bashed them up, but hey, what if I gather some more power as a woman!

Hmmmm?

I also remember the moments when Bittu would make me pull up the saree a little bit and use my bare ankle and lower leg as a pillar for his Gi Joe toys and then he would cutely tell me. . . 

"Mummy!!! You got strong legs!" 

Aww! I would pull my son up and hug him and kiss his cheeks and it was difficult to explain my little boy about the feelings I get when I would get complimented on my well worked out legs and honestly my firm thighs and legs were the best part of my whole body, although I did put a slight weight after giving birth to Bittu, but hey, who doesn't like to have a decently womanly figure.

I gaze and gaze and keep gazing at my figure and I get crazy thoughts in my mind. Thoughts regarding just shaping up a bit more and perhaps having some stronger arms and legs crept inside my mind and just when I would rush back to my phone and maybe ummm click on that silly ad..

The bell rang!

Oh...Is it....I had to rush to the door and the moment I opened it...

It wasn't what I was expecting...

There wasn't my husband at the door, but most probably a hawaldar who had a serious face at this moment...

"Madam! I am coming from the nearby security officer station. Your husband Mr Singh has met with a serious accident!"

The words sting me like a Hot pang of molten iron and I just stand still. My eyes wide with shock.
[+] 1 user Likes Ankur 2019's post
Like Reply
More coming up!
Like Reply
Amazing....
Superb....
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Episode 3

"Hello madam? Please, do not panic or be restless! Just come co-operate with us!"

The man's voice got me back to reality and I hold myself strong and firm as I finally manage to ask him..."Wait...how did you get this adress? Are you very sure that it is my husband??".

The Hawaldar takes out an ID card and gives it to me and I just keep staring at the card which had the name Balwinder Singh and had undoubtedly my husband's picture next to it. My heart sank almost and I wondered if I would be mentally strong at the moment. 

"Where is he now? I ask. My tone shakey and meek. 

"We have admitted him to the nearest Hospital! You can see him now infact!" The man was sensitive enough and he tried to comfort me.

I sigh out and nodd in approval and make him wait as I rush to my room and change my saree into an apparently better one and the next moment, I rush to the hospital and the moment I step in, I run like Paro ran to greet a half dead Devdas at the end of the film. 

While I ran, I noticed the stares of nearby men on my long cascading hair and indeed they were so long, thick and lustrous! Even in this dire situation, a part of my mind appreciated the staring on my long open hair! I was too much in panic to tie them up I guess.

Anyways, I reach the O.T window to see my love of life sleeping sound and why would I even think of disturbing him! He looked so radiant and handsome even when bruised down the legs. My sindoor on the maang were certainly not mere powders! They were the proof of my love towards him.

I see the doctor come out and leave out a sigh as he looked at me. My lips were not glossed or had any shade of lipstick on them and yet I felt the doctor look at my face intensely and then, to break this silence I ask.."How is he?" 

"He is fine! Thank the gods for him being okay!" 

I sat outside untill I was called in and happily I reached inside to see a smiling Balo. The same smile which had attracted me to him during our college days. 

"Couldn't you be careful? You almost scared me to death!" I pout out like a damsel!

"Okay baba sorry! It was just an accident and don't worry, the doctors will discharge me in a week!" He uses a tone which melted me and I hugged him straightway and during the hug, he kissed my cheek softly, saying...."Take care of Bittu in the meantime and hey...still working out?" 

"Ofcoarse Balo! I have a habit you know!" I smirk and give him one of my spicy smiles ever and my mind drifts onto the ad I saw on my phone in the morning. I decide to chat with my husband a bit and I pout out...

"You know Balo, Bittu keeps commenting on how strong my legs feel when he plays around them and I get some kicks inside!" I blush as I say it. My pink fingernails still placed on his fingers and I bite my lip and look at him, waiting for a responce and typically on hearing something unusual, Balo stared at me once and blinked and after a pause, told me....

"Hmmm....I think you could maybe join a professional gym or something that sort! Do some actual cardios and get firmer with your body!"

The straightforward unbiased reply from Balo made me fall in love with him even more and to be honest, the suggestion made me think of another statement made by Shruti, while taking our typical jog in the morning....

"You know Amu, how about joining an actual gym and doing some more stuff! I would kill to have a nice lean muscled look! What you say?"

I take a deep breath and look at my husband once more. I place a palm on his and rub that palm softly, saying...

"You think I should? I mean...it makes me seem weird with associating myself with the freaky gym going women and those videos of some of them working out constantly...you know....I like working out, but I want to feel feminine..."

I sigh in relief, I finally let out all the words out of my heart and like a good faithful wife, I shared each and every word with Balo, who stared blankly at me for sometime and then laughed out softly, but tried to keep the laugh brief, since his body still ached from the bruises and I also implied him to calm down, while couldn't resist asking..."Hey, what's funny?"

"Are yaar Amu! Nobody becomes a freak by going to a gym! You just do the stuff you do at home simple! As simple as that"

Balo's words made me relax and just then the nurse came to inform me that the time was over and I hugged my husband one last time before I left the ward. As I headed home in my Ola cab, I was constantly playing with my pallu end and feeling much much excited about joining an actual gym! 

Even more happy because my considerate and caring husband also supported me in this matter.

Anyways, I reach home and rush to Bittu's room for some quick validation! Some silly thoughts can really get me excited you see!

"Bittu! Come here shona!" I sit on his bed and see him leaving his study desk and sitting on my lap straightaway. His cute mouth opens and murmurs..."where is pappa??"

I run my palm on his hair and pout out..."Honey! He will take one more week to come!" 

"Oh umm ookk" Bittu managed to pout out softly and the next instant I just said directly....

"Bittu, you think your mother is pretty?" I pouted softly. A start of butterflies in my stomach already.

"Yeah mummy! you are the best!!" Bittu hugs me again and I look down on my bare abdomen yet once again and I wonder about having it firmer with packs yet once again. I keep hugging my son and at the same time I make some plans for tomorrow morning! 

Perhaps it would be a whole fresh start! Who knows...Hmmmm..

MORNING

I jog typically along the typical roads with my bestie Shruti, who was also a mother of a girl, close to the age of Bittu and we have been close friends right from our college days. I usually commented on her slight baby fat and she used to poke back at me, at how I was kind of an athlete still, rather than being a very curvy feminine wifey lady. 

In other words, the fact was we both barely gained weight because of our regular jogging and situps, but anyways we stop for sometime and drink water from our tiny pocket bottles. 

"Amu! I feel something is kind of missing, na?" Shruti gulps the water and asks me normally. 

"Actually yeah....I agree" I give a honest response and notice the butterflies inside my stomach telling me constantly to share the thoughts with Shruti and hmmmmm I did agree to that!

"Yeah well, I was even thinking of......you know....about...joining the Gym!"

"The Gym? hmmmmmmm" Shruti gave me this look which wasn't totally blank, but neither had excitement in it. I gulped some of my own water and again looked at her and then she finally spoke...

"Are you serious Amu?"

I nodd and remind her of the stuff she kept telling me and then we both giggled together. Ultimately I ask her...

"How about joining together? I can recommend you or vice versa and there can be a good discount!" I cooed and she sighed...."Oh yeah discounts...so Indian!" 

We both giggle at that once more and begin jogging further. After the jog,  we inquire about the nearby gyms and unfortunately, the area didn't have one at all, or atleast not a convinient one!

I sigh and decide to expand my sessions myself and also handling it all by myself seemed lik a very exciting idea. The first thing that came to my mind was...

Doubling up my Sessions!

I bit my lower lip and logged in to my shopping app and buy some basic 2 kgs of dumbells and the moment I clicked on 'Buy'! a pang of thrill rushed into my body and I blushed again. I realised I was getting excited on something which was I was not really aware of, but it strangely was exciting me. Since Bittu was away for school, I was all by myself! 

I heaved a deep breath and got lost in some crazy thoughts.....more like memories. But these memories had a connection with my current desire! 

The memories were of those days when I worked out and my body had a sweet salty sweaty stench. The stench actually turned Balo on! And he would grip me from back at times when I would towel my sweaty neck and face. He would nibble on my sweaty neck and kiss the salty drops on there. 

The way he did it, I would shiver and my athletic slim and trim body would stirr with some kinky flare. I turn back and pat his back, saying..."You are crazy! Atleast let me take a bath! Ufffff" But he would not listen and nibble on my sweaty skin and then get his hands down to fondle my well worked out belly, by pulling my workout tshirt upwards and my tiny navel would be teased by his fingers again and again. 

"I moan and my workout stress fades away in an instant. I pat his back and scold him about the fact that he will he late for office, but hmmmmm who can ever stop a horny soul? Or souls??" 

He pushes me on the bed and I noticed him nibbling and kissing on the damn areas such as my firm abdomen and my arms and the neck and then down to my legs which were luckily exposed due to my spandex! 

My legs normally looks slim and trim and yet strong and firm and he loved to kiss there and the amount of kisses he would give my firm calves, my orgasm would creep up like just wow! 

This wasn't precisely sex, but these teasy actions were enough to get me wet down there and I allowed him to kiss me wherever he wanted untill my son would shout "Mummmyyy!" And me and Balo would stop these kinky activities and then everything back to the normal stuff. 

I keep getting lost in these thoughts and my bubble was bursted by a notification on my phone!

I take my phone, gazing into it and my eyes widen with excitement once again when I see the message...

Your Product has been dispatched and will be delivered by tomorrow at the earliest! Thank you for shopping with us.

Like Reply
More on the way!
Like Reply
Superb.....
Amazing writing skills.....
Excellent.....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Nice going
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Well i could say the writer here is seems to be working out fine with his brain muscles .. well all the creatice hard work efforts he is putting is plainly visible in his outstanding erotica ...

Nicely put .. continue
[+] 1 user Likes xfirefox's post
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 09:28 PM)xfirefox Wrote: Well i could say the writer here is seems to be working out fine with his brain muscles .. well all the creatice hard work efforts he is putting is plainly visible in his outstanding erotica ...

Nicely put .. continue

Thank you for the compliment. Hope you enjoy the slow journey.
Like Reply
Episode 4

MORNING

I wake up again normally and do my squats and situps, and then prepare my son for school as usual, but this time my eyes constantly at the door, in anticipation of the delivery of my dumbbells and while I stare like a maniac at the door, my son pats my shoulder, pouting...

"Mummy!!! My hair! Comb it fast on else I will miss my bus!!!"

My son's sweet tone distracts me and I sheepishly smile, making his hair and then as always I accept a kiss on my cheek before I escort him to his school bus. When the bus sound faded out, I knew a creepy silence would surround me again and I go back inside my house. 

I breathe deep...

I look at the watch and check my delivery span....

I bite my lip and sigh again....

Hmmmmm! Okay....I better see some series to kill time, maybe then 

Just when I was engrossed into the video.... I heared the most anticipated sound!

The Bell ring!

Oh my! there it goes!

I leave asde my device and rush to the door and the moment I open it! My heart sinks...... I tap my feet slightly on the tiles and I let a sigh out, but I couldn't react much, because it was Pammi Aunty! as always she shared a bowl of curd with me, as most of time she does and I accept it with a sheepish smile on my face.

"You look excited on something Amaya beti" She cooes sweetly and I just answer in a excited tone back..."Oh umm...just expecting something"

"Oh okay.... okay beti, I must go now" Pammi aunty leaves with a smile and this is one thing I liked about her to be frank! She never ever interfered much and therefore, she was this perfect neighbor! hmmmmmmmmm well, anyways, my smile fades out in moments because, as you all know, I am eagerly waiting for my product to arrive! 

I get back on the sofa and I see the web series, but I get bored! I yawn and decided to divert to something interesting. My mind automatically drifted towards the product I saw the other day as an Ad! I become excited again and check the title out, or to be specefic....some images!

I sit back and I notice the very basic images of models, both male and female in an athletic form and slowly slowly, from the athletic form, I realise the images were moreover becoming about cuts and muscles and abs and while the men looked normal, it were the females who looked awful and yet they had these very intense smiles on their faces. 

I realised with a surprise that I had actually entered the link of the product and realised it was found in Russia! I immediately clicked on some of the Female options like Lean, Stocky and Bulky and although I cringed at the last option, I just clicked on Lean...

Lean Section - 

The models looked like a normal athlete and most of them had medium sized breasts with sort of veiny arms and legs and not to mention, the sweet feminine smiles on their faces. I clicked on the demo vid down, to notice a girl cycling and stopping in middle to take a scoop from the product and the moment she had some of the green liquid into her mouth, she cycled fast and rapid and what appeared to be like a speedy pace, surprised me and after she stops, she cooes sweetly...

"P-WAM makes me feel so strong and speedy!" 

The smile from the blonde cyclist made me smile too and I then decided to go back and click on the next one....

Stocky Section -

The images made me shiver and I place my hand on my mouth in the typical awe manner. The women pictures were certainly feminine, but with an apparent masculine presence, in terms of their physical stature! 

One picture almost made me shiver when a woman with veiny big muscles had a Barbie doll smile and she was even flexing downwards and then there were images of women of several types and races, flexing their strong semi masculine bodies and the veiny stature on feminine faces made me cringe very badly! 

"Why on earth would women subscribe to these kind of protein shakes??" I wonder in my ignorant mind and then assure myself that these were perhaps edited and exaggerated pictures. However my attention then went to the clip below and my heart began to beat up a little faster. I hated to be proved wrong!

But...

I still clicked on it!

Hmmmm...let's see...

And then...I just relax on the sofa, although my heart beating up very very rapid, as the clip finally starts...

The video showed a very bulky bicep pulling up what seemed to be a big fat dark dumbbell and the way the biceps pumped them and the sheer look of the entire arm made me...

Laugh out!

I was convinced the website fooled me in this one! As it was clear to me that it was surely a male arm which was pumping that awful looking dumbbell and then the close shot shifted to the other strong bulked up muscled arm doing the same thing. I would have shut it off anyway, but, truth be told, I was actually transfixed at the bulging strong body and kept gazing at the camera shift down to the legs being equally ripped and pumped and everything was going just fine!

Untill...

The camera zoomed out and I almost let go off my device and somehow managed to grab it back! 

An awe of shock and amazement lay on my open mouth and I had never opened it so wider before! 

On the screen was actually a very gorgeous woman with brunette hair and a darker olive complexion who was pumping those irons and the bulging masculine body belonged to her! 

And this was certainly not a morphed picture, but an actual unedited video!

Anyways, I kept looking further and saw how the lady pumped and pumped, untill her already mocha tone appeared darker with sweat and then the moment, she dropped the dumbbells and flexed, my heart paced up fast and my pupils turned wide! 

I gasped and saw this unusual form of a feminine appearance and then I heared her saying...

"P-WAM makes me Stronger and Pumping!"

The smile she shared was that of a confident woman and I absolutely did loved her smile and yet I somehow didn't accept easily the fact that she was having this amazingly strong body! 

Hmmmpph! I press back and come out and then the very last option I saw infront of me was the Bulky option. I hesitated and felt absolute disdain to check it out, but!

Who has been able to stop an eager curious human heart? 

I clicked on it somehow and took a very very deep breath! 

Bulky section -

The images that popped out made me almost puke my intestines out! I was just shocked! In one word. There were primarily images of three ladies, one Russian, one American and one African. The women looked buff and yet powerful to the point that they were easily appearing intimidating.

Not only the women models were strong, but immensely bulky looking. 

My eyes were widened and mouth wide opened. My long fingernails on my mouth made quite the sight for painters to perhaps bring it on their canvases and just when I was lost in looking at the pictures, although in disdain, the silence was bursted with a bell ring!

I almost dropped my device, but then I somehow managed to keep it aside and assemble my pallu back on my shoulder, before I reached the door and the moment I opened it...

The earlier diadains and shocks were replaced by an expression of delight and enlightenment! 

A man showed up before her, who handed the package to her, with a smile...

"Here is your package ma'am! Have a nice day!"

I take hold of the big boxed package and give him a warm smile which normally complimented the bindi and the sindoor on my face.
Like Reply
More coming up!
Like Reply
The story will be a slow seductive journey and will focus on wider horizons apart from just sex. Hope you all enjoy the journey ahead
Like Reply
Amazing start.....
Keep rocking.....
Like Reply
Episode 5

I took the package and placed it on the table, opening it and ultimately revealing two basic 2 kgs of dumbells. I see the two hard objects and I feel ticklish inside my stomach. Maybe because I never quite considered these things as a part of my workout regime before!

Surely I have come across males right from college days who were breaking sweat like hell and pumping like crazy, revealing those ugly masculine muscles! hmmm! the reason why I fell for Balo! he wasn't the gym freak or anything that sort! I loved him for the nerd he was and yes! he did make reasonably good love with me! 

Be it, tickling my toned stomach!

or licking the workout sweat from my body!

Crazy as he was!

Anyways, I get back my eyes and mind to the two dumbells and decide to give a basic start! I place my device on the center table and tuck my pallu inside my waist fold of the saree and apparently get ready for just a trial workout with the two hard plastic objects.

I do the regular curls and that too infront of the mirror and once again I check my slim yet toned arms. The loose blouse edges on my arms again irrirated me and a wicked thought crosses my mind!

Why not pump a bit untill my arms thicken just a bit.....a tiny bit! and my aim was to tighten the blouses around my arms. With that exciting thought, I pump the small dumbells and although I had a very very tiny bicep lump, I wondered the size of that very lump when my arms get a bit wider around my blouse after pumping for some amount of days or weeks!

Damn! I sometimes doubt if these butterflies in my stomach signify just casual excitement or something perverse!

Hmmmph! who knows...

I pump for some more time and I keep them back! I let out a sigh and in the silence of the whole room, I hear a gurgling sound! 

Wait a second.......I cooe to myself....did that sound appear from my toned stomach? gosh..... did the basic sized dumbells already make me hungry?...well okay... I tell myself and decide to make some quick meal, even though I was done well enough with my breakfast of bread and butter with tea!

Now, I am not a foodie at all, but it felt as if my stomach urged me to rush to the kitchen and have an extended breakfast, so I listen to my gurgles like a good lady and I quickly eat some more bread with butter! 

When I burped a bit, I realised I finished the breads I had decided to make for Balo in the form of sandwiches!

That was rude I told myself and I decide to tear the bread into half and make the sandwiches for my dear hubby! 

Moments later, I had the sandwiches ready and then changing to a reasonably good saree and leave for the Hospital! My heart ached to make sure Balo ate on time!

I book a cab and manage to reach as fast as possible and with my tiffin I enter the ward to see Balo greet me with bright eyes! 

The usual spark that took place whenever he saw me!

The spark that made my lips widen into a radiant smile and I reach towards him. 

"Sandwiches? Let me guess...." He smiled and said.

"You bet!" I lean forward from the chair and nuzzle his nose with mine. Now this was one of those acts, that usually kinked the both of us and I was a firm believer of the Kama Shatstas and teasing actions were the perfect start for us even during nights, before we made some absolutely wild love! 

"Amu! you smell radiant again! hmmmm did you workout twice?" He nuzzled my nose with his and lipped his words with them just inches away from mine. 

"Uhmmm kind of! I just ordered some".... I blush as I say....

"Ordered what?" He raised an eyebrow and seemed genuinely curious.

"Some basic dumbells! just....you know......like..." I blush again and felt anothe rush inside my slim toned stomach. Gosh! I seem to be getting rushes a lot lately!

"Oh......ok....." Balo reacts with a sigh, which I wasn't sure...what actually it implied, but he was moreover happy to see me. When I smiled and opened the tiffin and grabbed a sandwich to feed him, he stopped me and pouted..."One kiss for one feed!"

"Dhattt this is a ward! doctors and nurses can show up anytime!" I cooe to him, but his hand grabs my firm yet slim arm and when his grip gets on my arm, I feel a small drop down there! But, it wasn't quite the male touch from him, but even during sex, he loved brushing his hands on my arms and when he would feel the small bicep bump, he would blush and shove his hands out. 

Oh my...I would giggle so much at that, but certainly not too loud, to hurt his male ego!

But! Anyways....he grabs my arm and pouts..." I mean it!"

I look here and there and then I sigh with latent kink..."Okay shona!"

I feed him the already small sandwiches and the moment he ate one, he kissed my cheek! 

Then I feed him the second one and this time the kiss was one my other cheek!

By the time the third was fed to him, he kisses my forehead!

Okay now.... I was getting kinked up inside and I just had one left! 

With a jumping heart, I feed him the last one and this time he kisses my lips directly! The moment the warmth of his lips clash with mine, I get so lightly horny that I kiss him back, not caring for any nurse or doctor who would suddenly may enter the ward!

I sit more adjusting myself and hold the sides of his face and kiss him more passionately! My kind of medium breasts heaving and my pallu shifting aside to make him eye my decent cleavage and this usually made him more passionate. 

And then what...

He kisses me with more passion and I naughtily take my hands down and touch his groin area within his blue gown. Yes it was aroused as usual, although it wasn't too much harder, since the circulation had certainly reduced on his groin zone due to the accident. 

But hey! this kissing session was enough to get me all hot already and just then he moved to the next stage! He kissed my lips one last time and descended down to my neck and planted soft kisses out there and hmmmmmmmmm what else can I say! I allowed him to do so and just when he was getting more slurpy on my neck...

The door to the ward opened and I rushed out my face back and managed to lessen the blush on my face slowly and slowly because it was the nurse who came to announce the time being over for visit. 

Balo hugged me one last time before he went off to a small nap and I adjust my pallu before I stand up and leave the ward. 

Before I could book the cab back home, I happened to stumble upon a small branch of Spencers and I decide to get some extra stuff with the intent of feeling hungry a bit more trom tomorrow!

I reach inside and make sure I grab some more stuff of mainly Milk and breads! And although I shopped decently well and quick! I booked a cab and reached home and wondered what did I miss out!

And just then....the notification sound hit my ears again!

I look into my phone and see the same ad again and this time, there was a message below the ad and the message was actually for me!

Hello user! Since you have visited our website! We would love to let you know that we have a good discount on one small jar of P-WAM! incase you are interested and for details, you can click on the link mentioned below this message! Thank you.

My fingers fumble and my lower lip bitten in the Hamlet manner...

To click or not to Click!
Like Reply
More coming up!
Like Reply
amazing....
superb.....
Like Reply
Episode 6

I breathe deep and again deeper and give out a sigh and I decide to click atlast!

CLICK!

I clicked and made the discounted payment for the small jar of P-WAM and immediately many butterflies assembled in my stomach and then began roaming to and fro. I felt a ticklish feeling constantly and clearly with the addition of atleast several adrenaline rushes!

I bite my lower lip in amusement when I see the notification - 

Thank you for choosing this Product! It will reach at your location ASAP!

I breathe deep again and focus on my other stuff like the web series and getting back on seing those romantic couples cuddling and gossiping and sharing mild sexual moments, but the more I saw them, the more I wished Balo was here with me. 

But at this moment, I was feeling another form of kinkiness! I was having these crazy thoughts of working out like crazy and the more I visited Balo every day in his ward, the more he would smell my sweat and kiss my sweat off right there laying down on the hospital bed! 

Why not! I wondered.

Doing Kinky things in unusual places was indeed a turn-on!

Anyways, I switch back to searching videos of intense dumbell pumping and most of the videos were ofcoarse based on males! but hey... I was so much into all this that, I still searched a video of this basic dumbell workout and I realised there were many! 

I clicked on a basic one and began to check the basics out. Although I did situps and cardio, the dumbbells game was alien to me and still the sight of a man flexing their biceps while pumping the bells were an exotic sight to me.

Now that I was very fascinated with muscles! 

But.....

Hmmmmmm....

I do blush when I remember when I did check some of the muscle studs at college despite dating Balo and somehow I kept this latent from him.

Surely I wouldn't want to hurt him or something that sort!

Right?

Anyways, I see some and to he honest, I check the skills later and at first, I admire the muscle studs and just then I decided to check out the female forms of these videos and no matter how much I tried, I rarely got to see a female doing it!

I then wonder if the females oh the P-WAM website were fake or not! 

But even if the pictures might had been! Surely the videos weren't I was sure! 

Or what if they were too...

Hmmmmph! 

I was curious as hell to be frank! 

But....it was already noon! Bittu must be back from school any moment!

I rushed to make lunch in the typically motherly aura with my pallu shifting here and there and then me adjusting it by the time I reach the kitchen.

Moments later, the bell rings and I rush to open the door to welcome my son, covered in mud?? 

"What is this Bittu!!! Were you jumping on the muddy area again?? Look at your uniform! Very very bad!"

"Sorry mummy!!!! But.....I didn't do it myself!!! Those bhayiyas...."

I knew whom he was talking about! I firmly believed it was those teenage goons who were constantly bullying my precious child!

I knew scolding them was no use!

I rather wished I could do something drastic! An imaginary vision of those two teenagers getting strangled under my bulging biceps, while I smile like a goddess occured to me and I felt a shiver between my legs. 

"Mummy??" Bittu's sweet voice got me back to reality and I also blush at the same time. Blushing due to those crazy thoughts that crept inside my mind and then I just pat his small shoulders, scolding him in the sweetest manner.

"Bittu! Next time you will get a spank from me! And from tomorrow, I will pick you up from school directly okay beta?"

Bittu managed to smile and hugged me hard. I almost cried! I could easily gather the harrasment he was facing from those teenage goons and my anger was now amplifying for them!

But anyhow! I then shift my focus back on seing those videos and I studied the basics of dumbbell pumping, so that I could atleast give it a start from tomorrow morning!

Afterall....

Humans were creative curious animals 

Right?

Time passes and it's finally night!

I engage in a sweet spicy WhatsApp conversation with Balo! 

Luckily he was allowed to use his phone and this was an assurance that his condition was getting better. Although at a slower pace, but still.

Me - Hey there Stranger!

Balo - Indeed! We are strangers for now!

Me - Desperate to see you in the morning again!

Balo - Hmmmm well actually yes!

Me - Just imagine me besides you!

Balo - hmmmmmmm already am!

Me - My sweaty odour!

Balo - hmmmmmmmmmm yeah okay

Me - You nuzzling my neck once again.

Balo - and smelling you once more over there! Hmmmmm perhaps those dumbbells can make you more sweaty!

Me - hehe.... you are too much! Are you so much fond of my sweat?

Balo - hmmmmmm kind of! Getting a bit umm you know...harder due to that!

Me - ohhh okay!

Balo's words were already making me hot and bothered and as usual, being assured of the fact that Bittu was asleep by now. I shift aside my pallu and play a bit with medium sized firm breasts, within my blouse.

Balo kept discussing my sweaty odour and how he wanted to nuzzle more of my sweat after I worked out a bit more than usual and this got me all crazy and kinky once again!

I play with my blouse covered breasts and even take a whiff of my own armpits as Balo praises my sweet salty smell and I was sure he was playing with himself as well! 

It was fun doing it mutually!

Anyways! With these deep kinky acts and some sweet spicy words, we finally disconnect and kiss each other on the phone before seperating once again! 

My stomach underwent butterflies before I could go to sleep because I was once again eager to meet my hubby in his ward! But even more than that....

Was the sheer thrill of adding those dumbbells into my workout session!

More the exercise, more the sweat and perhaps...

More the loving from Balo!

I smile at these possibilities and eventually go to sleep.
Like Reply