Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
any real cuckold online ?
only like minded is welcome. cuck here
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(26-02-2019, 12:53 AM)husband Wrote: only like minded is welcome. cuck here

hi I have message you lets talk if you are serious genuine.
Like Reply
USA .. desi guy here . any cuck cpl here to chat ..pm me
Like Reply
(26-02-2019, 12:53 AM)husband Wrote: only like minded is welcome. cuck here

Hi i am a cuck ..please ping me on rajeevsub143; to talk
Like Reply
Not a cuck but like to talk about ur fantasies. If interested pm me ur id Smile.
Like Reply
Hello ppls.. ping me on hangout
rahul4ever18;
Like Reply
Only hubbies .. no singles to waste time..
Like Reply
Not cuckold but curious cuckold ..and I am trying hard on my gf to send her with others ...and have been successful fr larger extent and believe me ..it was so thrilling and dick raising ..
Like Reply
Anyone online for spicy chat ?? Pm me
Like Reply
Genuine married couple can PM me to exchange Hangout ID and share wifey pics mutually.
Cam verification is must to prove genuineness.
Cheers!
Like Reply
any cuck hubby or cpl online pls pm
Like Reply
(28-02-2019, 06:50 PM)randigfmeri Wrote: Not cuckold but curious cuckold ..and I am trying hard on my gf to send her with others ...and have been successful fr larger extent and believe me ..it was so thrilling and dick raising  ..

tell us more!
Like Reply
Hi! i have been curious and later really got into it. i was successful to try a few things with a gf of mine. initially she found it weird but was able to slowly get her to enjoy it. there is no fun if the girl is not into it, but somewhere every girl seems to like the idea of it. the problem however, is that most of the guys out there and few couples as well are not genuine and cause more trouble than fun. especially taking screenshots and recording live web cam sessions. that really put us off. my suggestion is to wait and not give in to the initial excitement. only after you trust the other person should you guys share. luckily, we found one of our friends in our circle online.. thats when we knew that they were also into it. we knew each other in real life and had only "decent" friendship.. but we were so excited to share our kinks and had good times.
Like Reply
(01-03-2019, 03:52 AM)sunraneez Wrote: Anyone online for spicy chat ?? Pm me

Hiee
Like Reply
(03-03-2019, 09:03 AM)orpheus852003 Wrote: Hi! i have been curious and later really got into it. i was successful to try a few things with a gf of mine. initially she found it weird but was able to slowly get her to enjoy it. there is no fun if the girl is not into it, but somewhere every girl seems to like the idea of it. the problem however, is that most of the guys out there and few couples as well are not genuine and cause more trouble than fun. especially taking screenshots and recording live web cam sessions. that really put us off. my suggestion is to wait and not give in to the initial excitement. only after you trust the other person should you guys share. luckily, we found one of our friends in our circle online.. thats when we knew that they were also into it. we knew each other in real life and had only "decent" friendship.. but we were so excited to share our kinks and had good times.
I think ur story is like mine ..wud b a grt fun to share our stories ..pm me ur hangout Id ..mine is lovemedarling2391987;
Like Reply
cuckold here any cuckold hubby for chat
Like Reply