Adultery Sexy Cousin Moni --- pinuram
Sexy Cousin Moni

pinuram

Coming shortly !!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sexy Cousin Moni

It all started on a beautiful rainy dusk of the month of July 2000.

Moni by beautiful cousin sister, daughter of my uncle. I was then studying in college and was of 20 years. Her age was 24 and had a curvaceous figure (34c-28 waist-34 hips) that can make any man's dream wet. Her curvaceous figure was the result of her dancing career. She was a very good dancer and was pursuing her dancing career from a renowned institute in West Bengal. Her voluptuous boobs and fleshy round buttocks, with a slender neck just like a gander, skin color is wheatish and smooth as cream. Her oval shaped face with a small curve on her chin, eyes like that of peacock, long eyelashes. Jade black hairs coming down till middle of her back. Moni was a like a sculpted Aphrodite cut out of butter.
Moni and I were very frank and free among us. We used to make playful cuddles and stole kisses on cheeks among ourselves.
On that eventful day, uncle and aunt was away leaving only Moni to take care of me.
On any other normal day, she used to wear either nightie or salwar or dresses that covered most of her beautiful figure. On that very fateful evening she wore one of my white shirt which came down up to her beautiful buttocks. Her long slender legs and fleshy milky thighs were left to be devoured by my lust full eyes. Two buttons from the top were open which could not conceal her beautiful soft boobs, and most of her cleavage was displayed. I was sure that there was no bra underneath that shirt as the nipples were protruding out, outlined clear on the fabric leaving a lustful impression on the shirt. While she walked her buttocks swayed sideways and the panty was quiet visible. She wore a skimpy blue colored panty which was only covering her crotch and every inch of her fleshy buttocks were outside her panty covered by my shirt. She walked up the hall stood near the window facing outside enjoying the rain splash while sipping a cup of coffee.
I was sitting on the couch of the hall watching TV, but the sight of my lass of dreams made my head a spin. May be the wet fragrance of the earth has made her mad. With the corner of her eyes she was smiling at me. She went on sipping the cup of coffee. Resting on the window with her figure bend forwards made her buttocks protrude outside. The sight of her beautiful round fleshy buttocks with nothing on it just was enough to make my prick stand as a pole inside my pant.
Moni called up – "What up Subho? What are you looking at?"
I was feeling dizzy with all these sexy sightings. Could not mutter any thing, just fumbled and searching for some words to say.
"You are looking too beautiful and gorgeous in this shirt Moni" – I muttered something.
Saying so I walked up behind her and placed my hand on her waist.
As if she was anticipating my move.
She turned towards me, and put her arms around my shoulder, left the cup to drop on the floor and pressed her whole length of her body on me.
The cup crashed on the floor in some hundreds pieces.
I hold her tightly in my arms around her waist, pulled her towards me flattening her fleshy boobs on my chest. I could feel her hard nipples, the only thing that now separating us was the shirt.
We both looked into each other eyes deeply.
Moni told – "Do you actually know, that many boys of my college could do anything to be in this position as you are standing now?"
"What all they can do?? –"
She said that she has given no one a single chance to hold her like this.
"So do you think I am a lucky boy" – I said.
"No you are not lucky, you are my little cousin with whom I want to share my deepest secrets and fantasies" -- Moni giggled.
"Do you love me" I muttered. –
"Yeah dear , I do love you both as a brother and my lover" – Moni said, "don't you want to kiss your beautiful cousin?"
"Yeah yeah sure I do" -- Saying so I lowered my lips on her lips sweet like rose petals, soft as butter. Bit her lower lip and started chewing
Her eyes closed, she lashed out her tongue inside my mouth. Our breath increased.
All this time, her hands clutched my hairs pulling my head more and more towards her as if the kiss should never end.
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
My right hand pulled her more and more towards me, as if I want her to melt inside me, while my left hand went on her fleshy round buttocks, kneading her flesh and caressing all over. The silky smooth skin on my palms made me more mad and mad.

She broke the kiss suddenly – "Are you going to kiss me the whole evening? "
"Not actually Moni, I am unable to control the sight of your beautiful figure."
With one jerk I pulled her on my lap and carried to the couch.
I sat on the couch and made Moni to sit on my lap facing me.
Both of her legs on either side of my legs. Her panty covered mound just centimeters away from my hard prick which was inside my pants trying to free himself. Her boobs in front of my eyes.
I could smell her fragrance of sex oozing out of her body.
Again we kissed.
Now I started with her earlobes and nape, leaving a wet trail of saliva on her skin with my tongue.
Her breathing just got hotter, pouring down on my cheeks and neck as hot lava.
Both of my hands were roaming on her back, caressing her back riff and her smooth skin.
She was purring down my ears all time in her husky voice with uhhhsss ... and aahhhhss ... and ssshhhh .....
"You are a very good kisser, making my body feel tingling. I am feeling hot and it is happening some thing down my loins , I am a virgin dear Subho, you have to treat me like a rose bud" – Moni purred in my ears.
"So am I Moni, you naughty girl, you have made me hot and hard like hell."
Saying that I pushed my pant covered prick on her panty covered pussy.
As my shaft touched the love hole of hers, she pressed her crotch on my tool. She started moving her panty covered pussy lips on my tool as if she tried to feel the length and the hardness before she actually wanted to take the tool inside her love box.
"Ohh dear – is that hardness is for me only? Is that pole eager to be my play tool? – "
Moni's sexy purring of all these nonsense was making me more and more mad.
I brought my hands between us, unbuttoned the shirt and whipped it in a single stroke out of her body.
My lovely cousin , sitting on my lap nude with all her glorious features in front of my hungry lust full eyes.I could not take my eyes of those soft boobs that was adorned with brown hard nipples, and around those nipples were brown areolas.
"Ohh moni what a pair of round boobs you have got, so soft and so smooth. See the nipples are hard inviting me to chew them and fondle the roundness and fullness of the beauty you have. See how hard it is becoming and the brown areolas making your milky boobs more and more beautiful."
I put my mouth on her right boobs, took the nipple between my teeth and started chewing and sucking, while my left hand went down to her buttock trying to get rid of the silk cloth which was covering her love box.
She thrusted her boobs more and more on my face, so that I could take more of her flesh in my mouth and chew her nipples well enough. She arched back in ecstasy and started bouncing. With moans of pleasure coming out of those sweet lips.
"Ohh Subho, no Subho, my nipples are all yours, my boobs are all yours to taste, show me love, make me a lady .... You naughty son of a bitch. Maul me with your hands like a mad dog."
Moni's words making me more and more mad.
I left her nipple and pulled her again to kiss her lips.
"Yes Moni, I am here for you my dear, to make you a full lady, to share your secrets and to take the fruit of yours that is still unattended for many years."
Saying this I made her to sit on the couch.
She opened her legs and I kneeled down between her open thighs.
Put my hands around her waist and again came heavily on her boobs.
This time both my hands mauling and pressing the flesh of her boobs tweaking the nipples with my fingers.
I started kissing her belly till I reached down her belly button.
Mean time her legs wrapped round my torso.
Like Reply
I wanna fuck some strangers Wife in a train. If you like to watch someone fucking your wife you are my guy.
I'm on telegram @A_Devil_Ass
Like Reply
Moni purred – "How come you are such a good kisser? How come you know all these techniques? You don't act like a novice, what is the secret? Who else was there for you?"

I confessed to Moni – "No one dear, only the blue movies and the soft core movies have made me like this."
"Ohhh .. you are such a darling baby to me...."
My face reached the panty, I smelled the moist odor of oozing out of her love box. Her panty was already soaked with juices that was oozing out of her box.
I smelled the panty covered pussy and gave a little kiss on her pussy lips over the skimpy panty which was by then drenched in her juices and outlined her pussy lips clearly leaving nothing to imagine.
Uuu..... was the sound that came out of those rosy lips. "Do it to me, do not tease me more. You jerk do it to me, tear down my body and do all what you can with me, I am here for you only dear..."
I slowly started caressing her inner thighs, her smooth satin skin felt like anything.
Hold the panty waist band between my teeth and in one whisk tore that off.
Moni , my beauty kitten now nude in front of my eyes. What a beautiful mound she had.
Her pussy lips swollen red, clean shaved everywhere with a little turf of silky bush on the top of the mound. The sight of her pubic area was like a act of masterpiece by da-vinci.
"Ohhh my god, you are more beautiful without clothes dear, the sight of the pussy is so amazing that I will die now. How beautiful the small bush is , just as a oasis on a sand dune. Your mound looks like a sand dune. Soft and fleshy and your skin is like satin."
"Ohh no this is not the time to die for, I need you dear and you have promised to make a lady out of a lass today" – purred Moni.
"Yes I will do whatever your heart like."
My pole strained in side my pants, Moni said "Why don't you stand up and show me what have you have in store for me to day?"
I stood up , my waist just in front of her face.
She lowered down my pants and briefs and my tool sprang out like a hungry anaconda freed on to open field. My red tip was already out side the skin, it stood at horizontal like a rod standing out of a body and looking directly on to the face of hers.
Her eyes got big, --" Oh!! My goodness, Subho, what is this? Are you sure that this is what going to be inside me?"
"Yes dear, my love, this has grown only and only for you", saying that I took my tool in my hand and hold her head with another hand, pulled her face near my tool. The red tip of my tool was already oozing the pre juices, she closed her eyes, and took a very small kiss on the red tip.
She then took my tool in her palm. The soft palm on my hot rod felt as if butter coating. Her fingers surrounded around my tool, she started feeling my rod with both her palms. Mean while she also started caressing my balls. I was unable to take this, while all this caressing and fondling of my prick, she was also kissing the red tip, my prick was about to burst and it started a violent shaking.
"I am unable to take this anymore Moni, my beautiful bitch, don't waste time" – I yelled loud enough.
I hold her hands, pulled up the couch, and carried on my lap to the dining table.
I made her sit on the dining table with her legs open. Her pussy lips oozing juices. Her boobs firm, nipples protruding out of those globes, her hairs shackled. I stood between her open inviting legs.
Our hands again came on both of our bodies, pulling each other on ourselves. My hands roamed all over her smooth skin till her buttocks. We played with our bodies pulling and caressing every inch of the exposed skin.
"You are my sweetest lover, and you are my humming bird" – I said in her ears.
She murmured in my ears – "Ohh yes that is true dear, I am here for you."
She moaning all the time with sweet nothings – "Show me your love Subho, show me how much you love me, make me a lady and your lover.."
"Yes Moni, yes all of me and my heart is for you and you only!!! no one has captured this place till now, you are only here in my heart" – She put her palm on my left chest to feel the heart beat.
"Moni dear, you are the sweetest of all the nectars that you have in your lips."
My hand came down to her love box, gently touched her tender love lips. She whimpered like a kitten ... "Ummmm your touch is so gentle, making me feel like melting down there."
We reached for our lips for a kiss. While her hands hold my head again, pulled my hairs hard.
Like Reply
My index finger found the entrance of her sweet opening, and I put it inside her. Found her lovely pussy dripping with her juices.

I started rolling my finger inside her pussy, gently touching all the inner walls.
"Ummmm Subho, feeling soo sweet down there dear, do it more, love me as hard as possible" – Moni purred.
"Yes Moni.." I am here for you dear.
I made her lie down on the dining table gently, put my hands on her thighs caressed her soft fleshy inner thighs, making advance to her lovely pussy. Brought my face near her pussy and put my nose on her open slit. Took a deep breath smelled her sex odours oozing out of her slit. I then put my lips tenderly on her pussy lips. Started giving small kisses all over the sides of her pussy and sometimes on the pussy lips.
I felt her body strained and arched in the carnal pleasure. Her eyes closed tightly, her head moving sideways, boobs heaving and panting hard. Her chest coming up and down like waves in the rough seas.
All these time she murmured sweet nothings – "Ohh dear I will die in pleasure, u got to give me something to fill my void heart and void place there down......... dear I will die now if you don't stop kissing like that ......... what more do you want to do down there dear ......... why you want to tease me like this ....... Ohhh dear please don't keep me waiting for eternity .... Please I beg you to fill the space you are loving me with the pole you have got ...."
My hands reached up her body, pressing the full length of her body to the dining table. My left hand reached her boobs. I started kneading her soft boobs like dough. Pulling and tweaking the nipples between my fingers. While my right hand reached for her belly button and caressed over her belly button.
I pressed my mouth hard on her open pussy, sucked her nectar. She tasted tangy bit gingery. I started nibbling her pussy with my teeth, and lashed out my tongue inside her opening. Her hands hold my head pulled more and more down to her box.
I put my index finger on the top of her opening and started rubbing that gently.
She went mad now – "I am going to die like this. If you don't leave my box and do like this only I will die here in your arms."
She was saying so but she kept my head pressed hard on her love box. I lashed out my tongue inside her pussy and started licking and rubbing vigorously. Her body strained and became tight like a sculpture. I felt that she is going to have something, I did not know till that date that ladies also ejaculate.
She shook like a candle in the wind and oozed out nectar from her love box, juices flowed and flowed, dripped out of her love box I lapped her juices whatever I could take in my mouth.
Moni whimpered –" I am dying in pleasure, hold me tight dear ...."
She overflowed and came like a dam broken.
I left her love box to look into her face. I also got up on the table lied down beside her and hold her tightly in my arms. Looked down deeply in her eyes. Like a new rose bud budding out to flower, she opened her eyes, looked into my eyes.
"Moni I love you ---"
Her lips came on my lips, she licked her own nectar from my lips.
We clutched each other tightly like the world is going to end as if today and we will die in some time now. In love and warmth the corner of our eyes got moist. We lay on the table sideways facing each other. Our legs entwined on each others. My hard pole got stuck between her thighs, caressing her pussy bush, poking at the joint.
Moni cooed down in my ears– "Your tool is naughty dear, it is searching for something, now I want to make you mad, just like you have made me."
She brought both her hands between our entwined nude bodies and hold my hard pole in her palm. She wrapped her fingers around my pole and started caressing the whole length slowly, as if she was measuring my length and trying to feel the hardness and warmth of the pole. I started buckling my hips as to thrust my pole in her clutch. I started moaning hard as her grip gone tighter and tighter. She started to shake my pole now.
"Moni it is now unbearable for me to contain my love, do not waste time" – I whimpered. My legs going jelly, my head started spinning, I was seeing stars in front of my eyes.
Moni giggled – "Baby, wait I have some more magic in my pocket to give you." Saying so she sat up on the table, she did not for a single moment left my pole from her clutch.
She sat on my legs facing me, my hands reached out for her boobs. I slapped them hard.
Like Reply
"Uuuuuu my love, naughty prick don't do...." Whimpered Moni.

Saying so, she lowered down her head on my pole, started kissing the red tip. I went frenzy in ecstasy. With her slender fingers she started to shake my rod vigorously. Then she took the tip in her lips. I jolted like a steam engine coming to halt. Hold her head by hairs and pulled down on my prick, thrust my rod inside her mouth. It hit her plate. Her teeth bite around my rod as she started to move her head up and down the length. At times she took the rod out of her mouth and licked the tip and then again put the whole rod inside her mouth. The sight of my love rod disappearing inside her mouth between those rosy lips made me frenzy.
"Ohh Moni ohh .. this is a magic show that you are performing my love, don't stop dear, do what your heart wants with the tool, this is mad for you, this is for you my sweetie.. do it---"
Moni started milking me like a frenzy bitch licking and eating a piece of meat.
"I don't know Subho how I am doing this, may be the heat that you have put inside me has the wild effect –" Moni cooed.
"Don't talk any more you lovely bitch, do what you are doing, I will burst out any moment my dear, where do you want to have that"—I shouted.
"Give me the juices that you have got, I want to have it as you had mine.. give me ..."
"Ohh dear take that now" – saying so I hold her head, clutched her hairs and pressed on my pole as the waves of pleasure ran down my spine down to my loins, my whole body got strained, felt jelly down my balls and there came the gush of my liquid inside her mouth. My cum overflowed her mouth, dripped down her corner of her lips, and trickled down her chin. The sight of my cum inside overflowing her mouth made me more mad and I started to buckle my hips vigorously down her throat. She sucked my pole like a ice cream cone till the last drop was wiped out from the rod.
"Ummmmm what a beautiful taste dear ... this is pure protein hahahahaha ..." she laughed and left my limp tool.
I laid down energy less on the table like a dead log.
She laid down on me facing me over my whole body, put her arms around me and rested her head on my chest. I had no energy left I felt but I put my arms around her sweating body.
"Subho, you taste like a ginger", she giggled out. "You are my sweetie puttie pie."
She sweated and her bare skin started to make the effect on my limp tool.
I gathered my strength, sat up on the table along with Moni over me.
Then I came down from the table, took Moni in my lap as we searched each other lips and nibbled them with teeth.
I then carried her to the couch again, and sat on the couch. Put her on my lap, so that she was facing me as we sat at the beginning. Now there were no barriers of strings between us. Our nude body entwined like two serpents, her pussy pressed hard on my semi erected tool as she started to sway her hips. Her small silky bush felt like a silk wrapper on my tool and it started to show the signs of love again.
My hands were all over her back and buttocks. Kneading and pounding the soft flesh of buttocks and caressing the satin skin.
She swayed her head so that her hairs cover my face. I smelled her fragrance as we searched love within ourselves. We played as two children have been given a new toy. As Moni has found a nude torso to play with and I have found my love lady to play with.
With kisses and hugs and fondling my prick again started knocking down her love door.
"Uhhhh ... Subho, the pole is knocking on my door, do you feel my lips down their dear? "
"Yes I do, as my pole regained it lost past."
I brought my right hand down on her pussy, put my palm on her pussy. With fingers opened the gate of love and put the tip of the rod on the lips. The love hole I dreamt to enter from the day I saw Moni.
"Ummmmm ... feels great you son of a bitch ... the head is too big to enter my lovely little pussy"—whimpered Moni.
"No dear I have read somewhere that women pussy is like a rubber sheath, it can take any size of rod inside herself dear. So don't worry. See you are already oozing out juices with all these love play, so it will not hurt you love ....."
Then I thrust my hip upwards and there my pole entered inside the love box in full. Her pussy was tight as she was a virgin. Her pussy walls wrapped around the length of my pole. The wet pussy walls felt like gate of heaven on my skin of pole. I tried to feel as if my brain got all the feelings down there. The grip of her pussy was like a vice.
She wrapped her arms like a vice grip around my neck and put her legs around my torso and shrieked loudly --- "ohhhhhhh ..... this is now going to kill me dear, don't move I want to feel you inside me as a if you and I are the same. I will die now and if I die even I don't have regret that my cousin and my love has fulfilled my dream of being a woman."
"Ohh my lovely bitch, see how my hard pole has entered into your lovely pussy. Do not you feel my hardness inside you my bitch. How wet and warm your pussy is my love, how soft you pussy walls gripping my hard rod. You are feeling my rod good right inside that sweet juicy hole my bitch"
We remained in that very position for some moments and then she slowly started swaying her hips to and fro on my lap. The sight of my prick coming out and going inside her totally drenched love hole making me frenzy. The hear emanating due the love play made us drenched in sweat.
Like Reply
She was no mood of loosening her grip up on me. I brought my face on her boobs and pressed lips on her nipples and started chewing them. She buckled to and fro on my rod.

We changed the position then, in that locked position we turned sideways and I laid down Moni on the couch. For not a single moment I allowed my pole to come out of her juicy pussy. And she for not a single moment loosened her legs from my waist.
Now the moment is nearing, we could feel. I started thrusting my hips on her hips. My pole disappearing inside her body and taking out the whole length out again.
She started thrusting her hips matching my down thrust to take my rod deep inside her. As our loins started thumping on each other the slurp sound of the juicy pussy and the love rod filled the whole room.
"Yes dear do that to me, tear me down their, put the rod as deep as you can, yeah dear do it ..."
All nasty love words coming out filling the room.
Thump-thump-thump-thump .... Sshshshshshshs ... thump thump thump .... Sounds filled the room.
She reached my face, took my chin in her palms, and started chewing my lips like a bitch—" Ohhh dear do that give it deep give my love deep ... more deep..."
I reached down the buttocks hold them in my grip, with each my down thrust I pulled her buttocks more and more towards me to dig deeper and deeper inside her. Breathing going as high as possible, lungs were about to burst.
"Moni, my lovely bitch take my love inside you, you can feel how hard and hot I am. What a juicy pussy you have got my dear love, what a fleshy round buttocks you have. Feel me deep inside you, we will do like a dog and a bitch, my love, ooh what a pair of boobs you have."
"Yes I do feel your rod, don't slow down ever never"... she cooed and as I dug deeper I hit the end of the cave. She clutched with all her energy, I could not breath. My body started shaking, I felt tingly sensation in my loins building up, her body started to shake beneath me. She shook violently again and again as her pussy lips gripped like a vice on my pole. Some type of electric chill ran down my spine and hit my balls. My balls became tighter, and simultaneously we whimpered together that something is going to happen to us. I clutched her fleshy buttocks as hard as I can, dug my fingers deep down the soft flesh. While her finger nails dug deep on my back. And then her juices started to flow and my dam went down. I poured myself deep inside her love hole like wave after wave filling her box with my juices. Waves ran down her body. As we remained motion less and let our organs do their work themselves. Her pussy lips griping loose and tight wrapping around my going down pole.
We clutched each other as I rested my head on her boobs and she held my head on her chest.
We laid there for how much time we don't remember as if we wanted the time to be in eternity.
There was pure silence inside the room after a long hot session of love. Only the sound of rains drops splashing down the window panes could be heard. And the other lively sound that we could hear is that of our heart beating down on our chest.
We remained there in that entwined position locked in our arms. Then Moni said – "You are a darling brother, who has made my dream fulfilled. I dreamed of making love but had not enough courage to do with someone else. The moment I saw you in our house, from that very day, I knew that you will love me not only as your cousin sister but also as a love that any lady wants from her lover boy. I have got another secret to tell you now"
I looked up into her eyes. Her eyes glittered like two diamonds with a naughty smile on her beautiful face.
Then she poured the secret out of her heart –"I have a girl friend in my college, her name is Aisha. She is my lover, I am a bisexual, I love both of you to do with me and she is also a bisexual. We live in a flat there we don't live in hostel so that no one should come to know about our secrets. You want to meet Aisha? She is also very beautiful and she is always hot."
I was astounded to hear that.
"Now that is the secret of your so much so hot love play that we had just now" – I said.
We got up from the couch. It was 8'o clock in night. Rains still splashing on the window panes.
We hold each other in our arms, kissed a parting kiss. Moni said –"Mom and dad are not going to come to day in this rain. So?????"
I got the hint enough that tonight we are not going to sleep.
She walked to wards the wash room. Her wide round fleshy buttocks swayed sideways. I could not control myself. I just stood there watched her enter wash room. I also went to another bathroom to get myself freshen up.
I finished bath, came out with a towel wrapped on my waits.
Waited for Moni as I heard she was humming some song inside.
I asked her – why she is taking so long in the bathroom.
She responded – I am cooling down myself.
Like Reply
I entered the kitchen to prepare some food for our dinner. Time went by.

While I was preparing the dinner, I felt two arms around my body; Moni kissed my back and rubbed her chin on my back – "Ummmmm .... So beautiful and lovely you have made me today..."
I turned my head to find out that Moni had also a towel wrapped around her body. That covered her whole middle part, from bobs to her buttocks. A small knot tied and pinned at her cleavage that hold the whole towel in place.
"Moni you are always sexy, how come you could not find a hot boyfriend for yourself to do all these things?"
"I did not wanted to do these and give myself to any unknown, that is why I kept my love only for you"
"Ok then what about Aisha, tell me something about her" – I inquired.
"Ok ok dear brother; first let me see what is in dinner!" – she freed her arms from my body, and stood in front of the gas for cooking.
This was the right moment I felt, to have her in my arms from behind. I put my arms around her narrow waist and hold her tightly.
"ummmmm not now .... Not here ... I am busy in cooking dear .... We need something for our energy to regain right dear ...." Cooed Moni.
I gave no hinder to what all she said. Put my lips on her nape and licked them.
Her hairs, her fragrance fresh as of lily, started to fill my head.
All this while I was rubbing my rod on her towel covered fleshy buttocks.
She prepared dinner, while I was playing with her.
And then we sat at the dinner table.
I made Moni to sit on my lap, sideways so that both her legs were on one side, I hold her in my left arm. She rested her whole weight on my left arm.
She fed me like as if I am a small child. As her fingers entered my mouth I sucked them, and she cooed ... "ummmm you naughty boy leave my fingers ... "
My right hand on her bare thighs, caressing all over from her knees till her waist.
"Moni your bare skin is so smooth it feels like slik" – at times I made small circles on her bare thighs with my finger nails. Making her more and more frenzy.
She scolded me – "Will you finish up the dinner you hungry dog? And after this I will teach u a lesson."
I told her—"You have still more tricks to play, my lovely bitch"
She winked "yes ... I will tell you about Aisha"
"Ohhh yes how does she looks like??"
"Ummm – first promise me that after seeing Aisha, your love for me will not get diminished"—Moni muttered these words with a bit pain I felt as if she was jealous that if I see Aisha, then I will not love her.
I assured Moni –"No my lovely lady, you are my first love, how come I can forget you, I can have sex with Aisha if you permit but that does not mean I will not make love with you dear. Making love with one person is different from having sex, dear. Making love comes from the abyss of your heart and having sex, may be a good session, still it is like a hunger that you body and mind needs and no the heart."
Her eyes glittered—"Yeah I knew, I was anticipating the answer to be something like this. So you do love me very much, but I know that my love will not continue for long. You have to go away some day, and my path will be a different after some time."
Like Reply
I felt the climate of the room to get changed into some gloomy one. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. I wiped her tears, tried to console her –"Moni it is true that we have to part, but why not we do enjoy the time in full what we have still there"

Saying so, I took the plate from her hand and put that down on the dining table. Wiped her tears from her cheeks and kissed all over her face.
"See this will make you smile again, right Moni. Now tell me how Aisha looks like, what kind of lady she is?"
"Ok"—started Moni-"She is also 24 years of age, a little taller than of 5feet 5 inch tall, has a built figure but she has got exactly the amount of flesh that one needs in the correct places. She is perusing singing career from the same institution. For last two year s we stay in a single room flat and not in the hostel, because of our mutual attraction."
"Okays sounds interesting, so Aisha introduced you into these love makings" – I asked.
"Yes she made me her Barbie doll."
"Then she is also hot as hell, but she must be lesbian"
"No, Aisha is not a lesbian she is also bisexual, she had one affair at her home town, but that was a past as she came here to pursue her career."
"Why she could not find a suitable boy friend there?" – I asked.
"Ohh silly question, we did not have time to make boy friend's as we were busy among ourselves only" – saying so she laughed.
"Ok Moni, can we go to bed now"—I enquired her.
"hmmmm so quickly... see the rain has stopped and it is only .... 10 o'clock".
"Ok so tell me what do you want now"..
Moni then told me –"carry me in your lap to the terrace, the weather outside is very pleasant let us enjoy the weather together"
I put my right arm beneath her legs and she put her arms around my neck.
I carried her to the terrace.
"See the rain has made the weather so beautiful, see the clear sky ...." Moni giggled.
"Hmmm.. so are you feeling something dear?" I asked.
"No no.. not now" and she freed herself from my arms and she ran away.
The town was asleep, and there was a complete silence everywhere. The hands of clock were nearing to the midnight, and we two lovelorn birds felt like the only breathing creature in that dead night. Moni started humming some songs, that I was unable to figure out, but that sound felt very soothing. She rested her elbow on the periphery of the terrace, supporting her chin in her hands, bent forward. Which made her lustful plump buttocks protrude out, and the curve thus created was looking like a painting of Renoir. I went beside her rested my hand on her nape (back of neck) combing her long tresses with my fingers.
"Mmmmmm so good it feels ... " -- She uttered" I feel like melting by your touch."
"Moni, my darling dove," – I touched her bare back skin above the towel with my lips "I am still waiting to have the dessert. The way you are standing, with your bums protruding outwards, It is making a sexy gesture"I slapped her bums softly and made circles on her soft skin with my palms. Her bare soft skin felt like melted ice cream.
"Uuuummmmmm..........." came out those sexy thirsty lips.
Her posture of standing was very inviting for me to resist. I stood behind her, rested my whole body behind hers. Every part of my front touched every part of her posterior.
Like Reply
I wrapped my arms around her body from back, hold her tight, took her supple breast in my grip over the towel, pressed them softly. Her bare skin felt like satin on my chest. My loins pressed over her bums, she parted her legs slightly so that I have a good access for my now semi hard prick to touch her bare buttocks and tuck my pole between those globes of flesh. I brought down my face and rubbed my cheeks on hers, nibbled her ears with my teeth. She started feeling hot in my arms.

"Feel so good dear, ummmmm...... u really know how to love a woman, how to make a good love with her" cooed Moni."You will keep loving me like this forever, would not you?"
"Ummm .... Moni you are so much so inviting and tempting that it is very hard for me to resist"
My prick, going hard in my towel and it came out and touched the crack of her buttocks, just near her puckered arse hole.
I started rubbing my semi hard pole between her butt crack and softly pumping her breasts over the towel. My hand came on the knot of the towel to free her from the strings. She objected –"not in the open..."
"Ummmm Moni, please please dear do not object. This will be a totally new experience my dear dove. See the night sky, the stars gazing upon us, the cold winds blowing, the feelings will be exciting and memorable. You will also like it."
Hearing that, she held my hand and pressed them hard on her boobs."You will be a good orator in future and a brilliant lady killer, you know the soft corners of a woman feeling and what is she carving for, you love dog just know it exactly how to take a woman to bed and make love with you"
I let her go from my hold and my towel fell on the floor. Stood behind her with my semi erect pole dangling. The cold winds felt soothing and lovely on my hot pole skin.
I spread the towel on the terrace, and sat on it. Then pulled down Moni to sit between my parted legs with her back facing towards me. I opened the towel; she did not object this time and let that piece of cloth go away from her beautiful body. We were now to lovelorn birds, out in the open, under the dark blue sky, with stars gazing at us.
My hands came up to her boobs and I started pressing them softly and gently. Her one hand came on my head as she turned her face sideways. With her eyes closed and lips half open, she touched my lips. I lashed out tongue to the openness of her mouth; her tongue started playing with mine. Her tongue brushed on my teeth and touched my plate. Tingling sensation build all over my face. My other hand went down on her soft flat belly, searching for her bellybutton. Finding that small well I put my index finger in her belly button and moved that in circles. Touching the small fleshy well all inside.
She broke the kiss –"Uffffff..... the feeling is soooooo goooooood.... I can just die in your arms my love"
Her head bent backwards, rested on my shoulder, I started rubbing her soft cheeks with mine. Pulled my finger out of her navel and sucked my finger made it wet with my saliva and then again put it back in her navel touching and caressing it allover. She started shivering all over, goose bumps all over her body.
"Ohh you sexy bird, your nipples are going hard with my touch. I can feel the nipples, those are like hot amber, adoring your soft milky boobs." She also started to feel her boobs, and started kneading them. With my other hand I reached down on her slender thighs, and started rubbing the soft skin of inner thighs with my palm and in times scratched those soft fleshy thighs with my nails. The wheatish skin bore read marks with my finger nails digging in. Gradually she opened her legs so give me access to her love area. I resisted to touch her down there currently. I wanted her to go mad and till she carve for more and more. I was determined not to touch her mound. So I pulled her more in me with my arms. My pole gone hard and was thumping on her back on her spine. Her breathing pace increased, as my hand approached her love den, but I took care to fondle and rub the sides, smooth skins of her pubic area. I started to comb the little bush over her pussy. She started whining in pleasure and trembled like a dead leaf in my arms.
"Ohhhh baby, do not do this to me dear, no more teasing you love dog. My head is spinning, I am dying to have you inside me. I am unable to take this teasing any more. You mad man, have me like anything dear else I will die in your arms."
"Ummmm!!! Wait, my hot bitch, I want you to cry out in pleasure and cry out what you need. See, you love bitch, how your nipples going hard as stone between my fingers, u can feel my hot pole on your back right. I can feel the heat coming out of your love den. You are a real sex starved loving bitch"
"Ohhh it is becoming unbearable for me u bitch lover" cried out Moni.
She writhed and moved and shook in my arms, but I hold her hard in my arms to feel all her wreathing and whining.
I then left her boobs and put both my hands on her open inner thighs. Parted those slender smooth logs wider. Then I started slapping on her mound softly. She started bucking her love area to match my tender slaps on her pussy lips. With both my thumbs I pressed those pussy lips together moved them up and down which made her cry out in pleasure.
"Ohhh my god; You love dog do it do it have me more of, make love with me as you wish. Ummmm those slaps and the touch on my lips are making me going jelly. I am melting down, my den is going hot and wet.... Ummmmmmmmm......."
Pace of her breathing increased, her chest and boobs heaved up and down like a waves rising and falling in a rough sea. She was pressing her boobs and tweaking her own nipples hard, mauling her own body like a mad bitch.
Like Reply
Mean time my right set of fingers hit the clitoris and rubbed it by thumb, while my left hand hold her neck tightly. My fingers started playing with the pussy lips; her love hole was dripping wet with juices like an active volcano spilling lava. My index finger opened the gate of the den parted those nether pink lips. I started to finger her slowly and tenderly, touching every inch of the pussy walls. I could feel the pink wet walls of her love hole flinching and expanding on my finger.

"You love dog, my lover boy, please let me go, why are you teasing me to death dear." Cried out Moni in her top of her lungs. She shook violently in my arms, and I could feel the warm liquid gushing out of her den drenching my fingers covering it in a jelly coating. The walls of her love den flinched and strained on my finger and she trembled in my arms. Her figure tightened. I took out my finger and sucked it to taste her sweet nectar of her den.
Then I slowly lied on the floor, carrying her along with me. Her whole body rested on mine but facing away from me. My left hand still on her love hole and again I stuck my index finger inside her drenched den. She laid there on me still, her legs and hands dangling in all four directions, laid on me spread-eagled. I could feel her whole beautiful emanating heat of amber, sweating all over. The air filled with the musky odour of her love juices. My prick gone red hot, hard as iron pole. I could feel her soft plump buttocks pressed on my loins and my pole tucked between those fleshy globes. I caressed her belly , navel and boobs all over her nude front where ever I could reach out.
"Moni dear, you are a real love, you are a lovely bird." I cooed down her ears. On hearing my words she regained her senses. Then she turned on my body facing me, her boobs resting going flat on my chest, her hard nipples poked on my chest, her legs parted and took my legs between her thighs hold them together like a vice, my red hot rod stood erect thumped hard on the gate of pleasure, knocking her den to give an entry. I wrapped my arms around her hold her tightly.
"My sweet love," her lips moved, her voice sound like cuckoo -- "You have made me mad by your lovely acts, your fingers have brain on them , your touch felt awesome all over me all inside in me. I can feel now feel your hardness of your love pole knocking down the gates of my den asking for entry. Since you have kept me waiting now I will make you pay for that my dog"
"Ummmmmm!!!!! My sexy bitch, behold ,the stars are gazing and they are the witness of our love, the whole Mother Nature today is witnessing our love that she created. You are most lovely lady I have seen and it is you who have made me a man from a boy. You are the first woman whose nectar of love I have tasted. I could not have a better present from you , my dear dove."
"Hmm... time to have a new session you dirty dog, you wanna taste me again?? But this time let us taste ourselves together!! do you mind to have a fellatio and cunnilingus simultaneously? I am sure my love dog would not mind to have 69 now!!"—Moni told.
"Uuuuuooooo.... My Sexy bitch, what an idea!!! For a love making"
She sat on my chest and turned around, with her bums towards my face, she held my pole in her clasp of slender fingers. All that I could have in front of my eyes were those round plump buttocks. Her thighs held my head between them, my hands held her fleshy buttocks . I started to press and kneading those soft buttocks and pulled abdomen so that her pussy touch my lips. In mean time I felt both her hands on my stick. Her finger wrapped round the base of my pole tightly making a "O" shape and then she started milking it. At times she was caressing my balls hard and soft. Made my abdomen tremble like wave. Her lips and tongue touching the red head. I pulled her buttocks more towards my face and kissed the nether lips. She was already going juicy again. I started licking and lapping those pussy lips and put my tongue inside her pink hole and started sucking and licking vigorously inside. While she was milking and kissing my rod, I could feel her lips around my pole taking the head gently between her lips. Her hairs touching all over my nether area. Her boobs pressed hard on my thighs. My balls flinched. She teased my pole with her lips, she licked and put the read head only in her lips and started sucking like a ice cream cone. And that caught me total unbearable. I tried to cry out, but her abdomen was pressed hard on my face and her pussy lips flinching on my face.
She started bobbing her head up and down taking the whole length of my love rod, I could feel my red tip hitting her plate. I started slapping her bums hard and soft. Kneaded the soft flesh and dug my finger nails on those globes till creamy skin gone bore red love marks all over. Her pussy lips flinched and contracted on my tongue. It was working as a vice and I tasted those oozing juices from her opening. My sucking got more and more vigorous as her tempo of having fellatio on my long hard pole increased. I could feel a chilling sensation to rise in my spine. The sensation ran down to my loins and hit my balls.
I cried out in ecstay "Ohhhhhhhh my love bird I am going to cum, hold me dear have me" Her legs hold my head tight and she started thumping her nether lips on my tongue. As if she wanted me to maul her love hole like anything.
Tension build in my pole, my whole body writhed but she did not allowed me to move, as she pinned down my head with her legs and loins, pressed hard her pussy lips on my face.
Like Reply
Her tempo of sucking increased rapidly on my pole, I started moving my abdomen upwards to match her movements of head. I tried to be in synchronize with her rhythm of her head going down on my pole, taking the whole length inside her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down faster and faster. She whimpered ---"Cum you dirty dog, cum to your Moni, come inside my mouth. You are a dirty love dog. Yaaah you got to come and flow my mouth with your sperms, I want to taste my lover juices now, give it to me, drench my mouth with all the juices you have."

Those naughty words put magic effect on both of us, I slapped hard on her buttocks, and she flinched her bums tight. Tension build inside her love hole and nether area, I could feel those hot lips of pussy contracting and expanding and then juices gushed out like a broken dam. Same time I erupted like a volcano in her mouth. Liquid gushed out from both of our love areas, to fill our mouth. We clutched each other and kissed each other love organs and stayed in that position still till the juices flowed and flowed. I could not move my head as I laid under her. I could feel my pole going down and it turned to a limp meat piece.
She came down from my body and lied next to me, wrapped me with her arms and legs. I turned towards her. Her eyes closed, I could see my liquid on her rosy lips.
"Ohhhh my angel, how come you know sucking so beautifully?"
"That's a secret, although I have till now sucked no one and tasted any lad. Aisha showed me all these techniques. She taught me to kiss the love pole and how to suck and eat him."
Her legs were on my limp pole. The soft skin of her inner thighs started its effect of making my pole straight.
"So what all she has taught you"
"Hmmm.... You love dog is more interested in knowing Aisha than making love to me"
"No my dear love bird, you are the only one in my heart."
I hold her in my arms.
I don't know what the time is.
Both Moni and I felt dead exhausted.
I gathered all my strength to stand up, my pole dangling.
I pulled Moni from the floor by her hand, and picked her on my lap.
"So dear, let us go to bed now" I cooed down her ears.
"Yes my lovely dog, I am also hungry down there to have you inside me. Till you love rod, gets in me touch every inch of my pussy walls and hit the den hard I will be unable to sleep."
Both were nude with not a single string attached on our body.
Like Reply
** Love on bed**

I carried her on my lap. Moni wrapped all her legs and arms around my torso as if she was hugging a tree. Her slender legs around my waist, her soft skin of inner thighs felt like butter on my waist, her soft round fully ripened boobs flattened on my chest, stone hard nipples felt poking my chest like two pebbles. My left hand hold her nude curvy figure tightly so that she could not fall down, making her soft round belly to touch my own. My right hand held her plump buttocks, grasped a handful of her flesh and supported her body weight. Her arms around my neck and her face just inches away from mine, the nearness of our hot and humid body felt like as if even a string will be unable to pass between us. I could feel her warm breath streaming on my face, our lips touching each other's lightly, making small tender kisses to each other. My semi erect pole touching her nether lips, the rod dangled and vibrated lightly beating her love den sometimes as we moved towards the stairs. Her face glowed like a full moon smile on her cheeks. Her eyes half open, glistening, may be it has become moist, due to all these love making and love feelings.
"I love you!!!" – at last she spoke.
"I love you too Moni!!!, more than anything in this world"....
I carried her to bed. The clock went past midnight, saying with her silent hands that it is 2o'clock.
I made her lie down on the bed, and lied down beside her facing her. Raised my head and rested on my left hand, as she was lying on my left side. She held my right hand in her soft palms and put it on her full soft boobs. Her legs crossed concealing the love den. She looked deep into my eyes muttered some inaudible nonsense.
I brought my face near her kissed her rosy red soft lips lightly, butterfly kisses.
"Love me my dear, I want myself to be crushed mauled played pushed... everything you like to do with me.... Just give me you love, show me that you love your Moni as if there is no other day as tomorrow."
"I am all yours, for you my dove!!" I cooed down these words on her ears.
Our small butter fly kisses turned wet. I showered her face with sloppy wet kisses. Touched her earlobes and made her wet with my tongue. She shivered. She turned towards me and pushed me on the bed to lie down flat on my back. Her legs came upon mine and her hand started roaming on my chest. Her hairs came down; her oval creamy face looked like a full moon partially covered in black clouds. Her hand roamed on my chest, poking and tugging my nipples. I laid down there spread-eagled enjoying Moni's Midas touch on my bare skin.
She commanded me to lie down still on the bed – "Don't touch me unless you are told to do, I would like to play with you now". Saying so, she lowered down her head near my neck, put her body on mine. She started kissing my neck, my chin all over leaving a trail of saliva every where she could lick. She held my arms and pinned me down on the bed. Straddled on my legs, bent forward, her boobs pressed on my stomach, her mouth came down on my nipples and on chest. She started to lick my chest in circles with the tip of her tongue creating a chilling sensation there. Her boobs pressed softly on my stomach. Her licking actions going down my torso, reached my abdomen just near my navel. My red hot hard pole tucked firmly between her soft round breasts. She moved her breasts rhythmatically on my prick, sliding my pole between her globes of milk. My pole went hard, pressed on my under belly, poked out, oozing pre cum making the red tip glistening as an ice cream. She took a look to at my prick, which was throbbing under the pressure between those valleys of flesh. I could not contain myself for more, freed my hands to hold her head, and then came a hard slap on my chest.
"You dog!!!! don't dare to touch me unless you are told to do..." commanded Moni.
"Sorry my dear love, I won't, but I am unable to take this anymore!!"
"Ummmm I can feel your throbbing pole on my chest, between my boobs,"—saying this she pressed those petite melons on my rod, and moved those fleshy globes to and fro..."Ummmmm... such a good feeling of a hot stick on my bare skin.... Ohhhh my dear love.... Your meat is making me hot.... Contain yourself till you enter my den and don't spill your love juices on my boobs dear."
"OOOOhhh my gosh!!! Moni this is totally unbearable, I will be unable to retain myself for too long, your soft milky boobs are feeling great on my pole, my lovely dove!!!! Let me touch you!!! I am dying to touch you, your face, your melons"—I whimpered out in ecstasy. I could feel my blood boiling in my loins. My rod started to throb violently and I could feel a crunching pain building up at the base of my rod.
Like Reply
Moni was able to fathom my tension, she laughed at me---" Ohhh my sweet baby dove, do you love your Moni???"

"Yes yes yes I do love my sexy dove"
Saying this I caught hold her shoulders and pulled her on length on top of me. She sat upright on my body, with her hands rested on my chest. Her pussy and bums over my abdomen. My red hot rod started thumping hard on the gate of pleasure. I could feel her juices oozing out of her lower orifice and dripping and making my rod coated with nectar.
She clutched my chest muscle with one hand for support and pushed her lower part in the air a bit. Her other hand went to my pole hold it in her grip and then she put the head of my rod in her opening of her pleasure den. I could resist myself from grasping those ripe melons in my firm grip and maul them.
I felt my rod to dug deep inside her hot wet pleasure den, as she sat erected on my pole. The pole went inside and inside as if there was no end to the cave of pleasure. Her pussy walls gripped and swathed on my pole like a vice. She for a moment went still and a shrill sound came out those pouting rosy lips---- "Ohhhhhh my gosh........ so big... so full..... I could feel your rod touching my head, touching every inch of my heart and soul...... I can feel the warmth of your skin on my wet walls of my cave,"
I held her booby melons in my grip, and started pressing and mauling them hard. Took time to slap those ripe melons of milk till the wheatish skin bore red marks, tugged and pulled those brown nipples as if I wanted to tear them out of her boobs and maul them in my fingers.
"Ohhhh my sexy dove Moni, what a pair of boobs you have got, ohhhh my bitchy cousin has got a wet cave also, how do my rod feels inside you, is not that feel awesome, Ohhh my lovely bitch, do something...." – I started to buck up my waist up in the air with Moni sitting on my rod. Her head thrown backwards, she also started gyrating her abdomen slowly in a pendulum motion, to and fro without my rod coming out of her cave. Our loins joined as if we were a single entity.
I left those ripe boobs and held her narrow slender waist, supported her in her gyrating motion, pulling and pushing her on my rod. I could feel the walls of her pleasure den, contracting and expanding on my rod, sloppy squishy sounds emanating from our love copulation. Whole room was filled up with the aroma of love making and sound of two starving bitch and dog. I started pushing my rod deeper and deeper into her.... Thump thump thump.... Squish squishhh came out the sound of coition.
The tempo of our movement increased its pace. She dropped on my chest, hold my face in her hand and kissed my lips like anything, she basically was mauling my lips chewing my upper lips, while her bums and abdomen was thumping hard on my rod.
I then held those plump buttocks in my grip, dug my nails hard and deep in her soft flesh.
She cried out, both in pleasure and pain "UUUUUmmmmm do it, do it, give your love to me, you mad dog, make love as you wish to your love bird, dug deep into my love whole dear, kill me maul me you hungry dog, make love to your Moni till she is satisfied and till you are dry, hit my cave walls, tear me up"
With all my strength I pulled her tender figure on that of mine, as if trying to melt her down and mix her inside me. Sweat poured out from our bodies, pour love juices mixed up at our nether organs.
"Moni, my lovely bitch, do you feel my rod punching hard inside your dear??, doesn't that feels good to your cave my love!!! Owww what a juicy love port you have got down there my sexy bitch!!!".
Holding her tightly I rolled on the bed, taking her down and putting her back on the bed with me on top of her sexy body without disengaging my tool from her cave.
We stopped for some moment in that missionary position. Looking down deep into each other eyes. I could see the hot carving love in her hungry moist eyes. Her slick rosy lips half open, thirsty.
With all her fours , arms and legs she clinged on to my body. And then I started my love motion slowly and gently. Taking out my pole out of her sloppy hole, very slowly till the red tip kissed her nether lips, and pushed slowly deep down inside her. Her waist throbbed and moved up in a perfect rhythm to meet my downward push inside her den.
"Uuuummmmmm.... So beautiful it feels, as you dug deep in me, so huge your rod feeling inside me my dear...... take me to heaven"—cooed Moni down my ears.
Her tender soft body got smashed under my weight, her bobs flattened under my pressure. I snooped down to kiss her napes and leave a wet trail with my tongue. Then I kissed her earlobes and licked it. She shivered under the sensation of saliva on her hot skin.
"UUUmmmmm you love so good dear, you kisses are so wet and hot...."
Her nails tugged deep into my back muscles.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
I increased my pace of thumping and pushing down deep into her. Now the pushes and the speed of our love play increased.

"Ya ya .. take me my bitch... see how it loves to enter your hole,"---
"Yes yes ... do it do it, make your Moni cry in pain and pleasure"
With each my hard down thrust, I could feel my balls hitting hard on her arse crack, her hips bumping upwards, creating a thumping sounds as our nether parts meet each other. Squishing sounds emanating due to our love play from our love organs. I could feel my body getting tensed. I could feel her writhing under me in pleasure.
"Moni I am on top of hill my dear love, I need to come down and come deep, hold me tight dear .... Ohhh my sex bomb..."
"Ohh yes yes, give me everything my love, show me your love, melt me and rain me with your juices."
And my body strained and I pushed my rod deep as much as I could deep inside her making her crying in pleasure. My balls trembled and contracted, my juices gushed out and hit her cave. Juices of love flowed from my rod and mixed with her juices. She sought out my lips bit them in pleasure as we reached our pinnacle of orgasm. She shrieked and trembled and spasm violently under me.
"Owww.. what a lovely sensation my love dog, I feel like a full moon in your arms my dear Subho."
We swooned into the dark night, united in our love, joined in our nether love organs. Fell into deep slumber.
The golden sun rays flooded the room. As I woke up, I searched for Moni, but she was not there on bed.
I heard a humming sound of some soothing Bengali song from somewhere. I got up from the bed to look for the source. Found that Moni was inside the washroom.
"Morning my love, you got up so early leaving me there on bed"
"Ohh.. all those love juices was all over my body, so I thought of taking a early shower" – Moni told behind those closed doors.
She came out of washroom, attired in a silky blue sleeveless gown and hugged her curvaceous mouth watering figure. Those wet locks of jade black hair, adorned with droplets of water, covered her beautiful oval face. Her eyes looked like two lotus buds just opened its petals and rosy cheeks looked like someone has smeared rose petals on them. Her wheatish skin glowed in the soft morning sunlight. She was wiping her long tresses with a towel, and walked towards the balcony. She did not notice me that I was beholding her so closely. She looked like a curved vase of marble.
"Oh my gosh! So much so beautiful where did u had all this hidden all this time" – saying so, I hugged her from behind.
She got startled –"Uh!!! Leave me you naughty fellow, I was there always for you in front of your eyes, it was you who ignored me so long." She gave a naughty smile and kissed me.
Morning passed by, she prepared the breakfast and we waited for uncle and aunt to come back.
They returned to find nothing unusual between us. Normal cousin relation, only our hugs and kisses got intense.
Moni broke the ice on the dining table, asked aunt for permitting me to share her room, till I am here for vacation. My aunt did not objected at all, as she was total unaware of our deep carnal love sessions.
Moni winked at me, she meant as if that nights are ours for playing.
Like Reply
In the evening, I was sitting idly in the balcony chair reading paper; all of a sudden from nowhere Moni came and playfully sat on my lap.

"Read me not the paper, you lucky dog. You are feeling very luck to love a sexy bitch like me rite"
All those indecent words took me aback all of a sudden. "Hey what happened to you, are you feeling hot again" – I asked her. "Are there none in house?"
"No no, everyone is in house; they won't mind a sister sitting playfully on her brothers lap. Surely this won't look odd to them till they come to know our love deeds" She winked. "So do you mind going out somewhere with me, to shopping or movie or simply long drive in your uncle's car"
"I don't mind till my beautiful cousin is beside me"- I wrapped my arms around her narrow slender waist.
"Hmm... ok, then, let me get dressed, we will have everything, from shopping and movie and some dinner at some place"
I put up some casual and waited for her in the drawing room. Aunt requested us not to be late.
"Hmmm... do I look ok!! Subho?" heard Moni calling from behind.
I turned to look at her. She attired herself in a knee length white colored skirt, hugging her beautiful round buttocks dearly with frills at the end. Her long slender milky legs, shining, not a speck of hair on them. On the top she wore a sleeveless noodle strapped bodice hugging her curvaceous figure leaving nothing for imagination. I could feel her globes would get burst anytime even if a fly sits on her boobs. Her hairs tucked on top of her head in a Japanese bun. Her oval face glowed; she wore some dark tan lipstick on her pouting inviting lips.
Aunt looked at her and smiled – "Moni is there anyone you have gathered in your college. This is totally new look I am seeing that of yours."
My heart leaped a pace or two, both by seeing Moni's beauty and Aunt's question.
Moni tackled quiet intelligently – "Ah Ma! I am still not occupied, maybe there is someone somewhere waiting for me, but does that mean that I cannot dress like this and go out with Subho"
"No no not at all, enjoy your selves, but dinner will be served at 10 o'clock, so get yourself inside before that." – Aunt cautioned.
"Do not mind Ma, we will have dinner outside" Saying that Moni held my hand."What are you looking at, let's go and enjoy."
I whispered into her ears as we walked down – "You are looking ravishing, you are going to make everyone in this town, mad. All the boys will have a wet dream today, I am sure."
"Ahh.. You naughty fellow".
We did some shopping, and then went for a Hollywood movie MI-2, as she was a diehard fan of Tom Cruise. The hall was packed up and we enjoyed the movie very much. Already it was already 10 pm.
We walked down the road, hand in hand. I put my arm around her waist and she also put her arms around me as two lovelorn birds walking down.
"You are looking stunningly beautiful in this attire, why you did not wear these types of clothes before?" – I asked her.
"Previously there was no one to dig deep into me, that is why I did not feel to show them myself. Now you are with me, so I dressed up like this for you."
I asked –"What is in your mind? Do you want to go home or still want to have dinner outside?"
"Hmmm..." she cuddled me more towards her "For the first time in my life I am feeling being loved like anything. I do not want to go home now."
We entered a posh restaurant in middle of the town, choose a corner table. The ambience of the restaurant was quiet beautiful, dimly lit with candles. She sat almost on my lap.
Like two hungry birds we were toying with each other, but also same time kept the dignity of the place not to show off too much of our love. We had some crabs and lobster and some white wine.
While returning home, in the cab, she rested head on my shoulder and played with my fingers.
"Moni why are you so silent" – I asked her.
"Nothing as such" she answered in a bit trembling voice; "I am just enjoying all these to my brim of my heart."
I kissed her forehead – "You are my lovely cousin, my sweet dove."
The time we reached home, it was minutes past mid night; aunt opened the door and scolded a bit to both of us.
We freshen ourselves as quickly as possible and jumped into bed to resume our love makings from where we paused the other night.
Like Reply
As I lied down on the bed after the lovely afternoon, she came out of the wash room in a tight noodle strap bodice, which came just below her boobs and sarong wrapped around her waist. She turned on the music system, started gyrating her hips slowly in a seductive manner. The room was dimly lighted. She looked like an angel to me. Slowly and seductively she started dancing, moving hers hands on her boobs and face and hairs. Her hairs disheveled, came down all over her curvy oval face. I was astound, sprang up from the bed to hold her in my arms. She pushed me to the bed.

"No no .... Not now....Just enjoy the sight my dear love"
I sat upright on the bed, closely observing her seductive dance.
She tugged and pulled her bodice. Slowly making a gyrating movement to open that up in a teasing manner but she was not opening that to display her beautiful melons of milk, as she winked me -- "Do you want me to take this off my dear?"
"Yes yes do it, please show me your beautiful round globes"
She turned her back towards me, her wide soft round buttocks swaying in rhythm of the music.
Slowly she took her bodice in one go from her body and threw it towards me.
I caught her cloth and pressed it on my nose. Took a deep breath to feel the odour of her sex starved body. She then turned slowly facing me, covered her boobs with her tresses, pressing them together in circular motion. At times she pinched her own nipples – "Do you love my boobs dear?"
All the time her lips half open, making sound of all lovely nonsense's. Still having the sarong tied to her narrow waist.
"Moni this is too much my dear love, come to me my love!" – I blurted out.
She paid no heed to my requests. Swayed her hips slowly making a "8" shape in the air. All this time her hands caressing her breasts and rubbed them hard.
Again she turned her back towards me, and bend down, thrusting her buttocks towards me.
She looked towards me over her shoulder, put a hand on her round buttocks over her sarong, patted them hard, and winked me –"Do you want your Moni to take her sarong out?"
"Yes yes....."--- I was totally mad, and was out of my briefs. I sat on the bed baffled, with my meat in my grip slowly masturbating to myself. "Show me your lovely buttocks my dove, see my rod has grown big."
"Ummm... yes I can see it is" – she pulled the sarong from her body. Her fleshy round buttocks came in full glow. She was wearing a skimpy panty, which was just covering her crotch only. Slowly she turned towards me, and walked like model, cris-crossing her legs with every stride. Her hairs now moved away from her breasts. Her nipples were hard adorned with dark brown areolas around those pebbles. Her figure looked like a flower vase curved out of marble. Her small fleshy belly swayed with every stride she took towards me. Her deep navel looked like another black hole, in which I can dive down to die for anytime. Her slender fleshy milky white thighs looked like two marble pillars supporting her beautiful figure. As she walked near the bed stand, she opened her legs wide making an "A" shape. Her hands came down on the waist band of her panty, pulled it upwards. The skimpy cloth vanished between her pouting pussy lips. This sight of her naughtiness made me mad, and I started pumping my meat more rapidly.
"Moni I am now uncontrollable, do you want me to come just on my hands and floor" – I blurted out to her.
"Whatever you wish my love dog, if you are unable to control yourself, then you are going to miss the show my dear"
Slowly she started gyrating her hips, thrusting her pelvis in the air, with her panty tugged between her pussy lips. I could see in that dim light that her nether lips glistening and her panty got soaked with her juices. She freed her body from panty in one tug. And then she got up on the bed on all fours facing me.
Slowly she moved towards me like a hungry tigress, her boobs swaying with every move she made towards me. I tried to reach her boobs. She slapped my hand. "Keep out my love!!! Not yet... time has not come my dear".
Like Reply
She then stood on the bed, moving her pelvis in a pendulum motion as if she has taken my rod inside her love hole. Slowly she opened her legs wide and sat on the bed.

"Do you like this my love?"
"Yes yes I do.... See Moni, I am unable to contain this for any more."
Still she paid no heed to my utter requests.
She put her hands on her belly and pressed it towards her abdomen. Slowly in circular motion, her own palms moving near her abdomen, touching her little bush all over.
"You want your Moni to play with her lovely pussy, do not you?"
I was pumping my rod vigorously. I could not utter a single word.
Slowly her fingers came down on her den, she rubbed those nether lips from top to bottom. At times sticking her middle finger inside those putting nether lips. She then pulled her nether lips, opened the gates of her heaven, slowly her cave opened and her pinkish walls of her love cave came into glow.
She then put two finger inside her, pussy and started to finger herself slowly.
"Ummm my dear, let us do it."
I was pumping my rod in my fist and was about to cum on my hands.
She was still fingering herself. I could see her finger digging deep inside her hole. Her motion also started to take the speed as same as mine.
She shouted to me "Do it for me Subho, show your Moni that you have got", While she toyed with her boobs and nipples and dug deep inside her love hole with her fingers.
We both were nearing the pinnacle, yet we did not touch each other.
She writhed and moved by her own touch. And my sperm gushed out as I hit my meat hard.
Same time she fell on her back with her whole body arched like a bow, her finger deep inside her love den, she cried out ---"Woooooo.... I am having something dear"
We both hit the bed totally exhausted, clanged each other bodies dearly, kissing each other lips and cheeks vigorously. As our liquids flow out even as did not made any coition.
Slowly we swooned into the slumber sleep.
We two lovelorn creatures continued our love making for few more weeks, till Moni's vacation came to an end and she had to leave for her university, where her roommate Aisha was waiting for her.
Moni boarded the bus for her university, she was looking bit gloomy both with separation from her parents as well as from me. I took train to my home. As I boarded the train and sat in a corner seat, my heart felt void within. As if something precious I have lost out. I reached my home.
Few more days passed, I was unable to concentrate on anything or any work. Nights were sleepless, every time I closed my eyes, the beautiful face of Moni with her locks caressing her cheeks came in my mind. Her fragrance still smeared on my chest and body. I tried to smell her in the void around me but all was in vain. My parents felt something unusual of my silence which was against my normal nature and asked me the reason. I told that it was nothing, the climate makes was so dull so I was feeling lonely. At last I felt I can go for few days more without my studies. I persuaded my parents to let me visit Moni's university. They did not object to my plan. I also felt of giving Moni a surprise so I did not inform her regarding my visit.
Like Reply
The very next morning I boarded the bus for the university. Her university was far from my home town. The place was a very beautiful one surrounded by greens and is in the lap of Mother Nature. As the bus raced on the highway, I closed my eyes and dived into the deep abyss of her thoughts. Last when I saw her as she boarded the bus, her eyes were glistening with beads of tears felt like diamonds specks on a lotus petal to me. She hugged me before she left, whispered in my ears

--"Do not forget me ever, never ... I will watch my door every day for a knock for you"
I assured Moni by just patting on her back, and kissed her cheeks. I could not hug her tightly or kiss her passionately as uncle and aunt were also present.
As the bus raced towards my destination, the weather was also turning gloomy. The sky became overcast with black clouds at about afternoon it started raining very hard. The smell of the mother earth filled the air. I took out the picture of Moni from my purse and was staring at it. Trying to feel her cheeks and neck by my thumb on the mat paper of the image. I again closed my eyes with my head rested on the seat; I tried to recall the morning love that we did the day she was leaving.
As usual we both were adorned in the dress of Adam and Eve (means nude). It was may be morning 5 o'clock, I felt some wetness on my earlobes. As my consciousness gained I felt Moni's tongue on my earlobes kissing and licking them softly. She laid on right side, my right arm under her neck and head, with her legs and thighs she wrapped my right leg between her thighs and gently was pressing her abdomen and nether part on my thighs. With my left hand I caressed her cheeks as her head rose up and I set aside her disheveled hairs away from her oval face. Her eyes looked like two rose petals beholding out. Morning soft light flooded the room. She held my face between her palms and softly kissed on my lips.
--"Ummmmm sona baby, get up... the morning light is already inside our room.. I will be back today to my university.. Love me so much so that I will remember till I meet you next time."
With my right arm I held her close to my body and pulled her over me. Moni slowly glided up over my body. With my arms around her slender waist locked. With her elbows on my chest her forearms rested on my neck side. Her beautifully soft boobs felt like two balls of cotton on my torso. She tucked my legs between her legs and thighs, every inch of our frontal body parts touched each others. Her small round fleshy belly felt yummy on my stomach. My prick was a limp, as he lay low with its head downwards, on the base of my prick I could feel her pussy bush brushing. I started gently caressing her back from her nape till her full blown plump buttocks. She very gently started moving her abdomen pressing her mound on the base of my prick. Her red lips opened slightly and she licked her lips with her tongue. She looked deeply into my eye as if she could read my heart.
I asked her – "My lovely dove, what you are looking at?"
"I am trying to find myself inside you."
"What have you got there? It has got only one picture and that also of my lovely dove, you."
"You will not ever ever forget me, Na?" – asked Moni in a hush tone.
"Hey! Are you becoming emotional my lovely butterfly, you will be in my heart forever, you are my first love.... No one ever forgets his first love, it is some precious sentiment that a person cherish lifelong"
She rubbed her nose on mine, cooing in my ears in her hush voice – "Ummm I knew it; you also made me feel like a lovely baby, I will never forget these feelings."
I could feel her soft boobs pressed on my chest, her nipples poked hard and she started brushing her boobs and nipples on my chest. Her soft round belly pressed on mine, my legs griped firmly between her slender thighs and legs. I took her left palm between my fingers and pulled them near my mouth. I started suckling her thin fingers from base to tip. She squirmed in pleasure moved her body like snake over mine. It felt like a slender snake crawling on me. She pulled her hand out of my mouth and started to suck my fingers. As I felt her soft lips on my fingers coated with saliva, I felt like my fingers getting melted in her hot mouth between those rose red lips and her tongue. My prick was getting hardened with her every suck. He stood up like a stallion but got stuck on her soft mound between those plump slender thighs.
"Ohh my dove, your suckling is awesome; I am unable to take this anymore, Moni dear can you feel my hard meat beating under your soft pressure of your sweet mound?" – I cooed into her ears.
Like Reply