Cellmate sissyboi
Photo 
Hello there my self Tarun Aaj mai aapni kahaani baatane walla hu...
Mai ek feminine ladka hu...mujhe sab log bully krte thhe and i liked it in some sense....soon i realised that i was a sissy i loved wearing lingere and bikini and attracting badasss males...But mere pass wo kapde nhi the ...so i decide to steal a lingere shop ....and also did so but pakda gaya ..aur mujhe dala gya jail mai for some days i thought...but actually i ended you living the jaill...with a Dashing Rugged Gangster.....jiska naam tha KaluaSaheb...aka...Daddy...
Maine jail mai sirf kuch dino keleye rehne wala that uske baad meri bail hojati.. but kaluasaheb ne mujhe rok liya...

He is a dangerous Gangster...and so powerfull ki usne jail mai ek private jaik rakha tha....he used to live in a luxury jail baki sub ka 30x30 feet ka cell tha but uska 700 sq feet room with 2 rooms one bed room one kitchen aswell and front room with TV.... he was Badasz...
 Jail mai hamesha ek fight hoti thi jabhi koi naya aata tha tab...with Daddy...and jo bhi fight harta used to listen fo kaluasaheb....

[Image: RDT_20220730_0127384229227830495943408.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-12-2022, 12:38 PM)Eagleon Wrote: Hello there my self Tarun Aaj mai aapni kahaani baatane walla hu...
Mai ek feminine ladka hu...mujhe sab log bully krte thhe and i liked it in some sense....soon i realised that i was a sissy i loved wearing lingere and bikini and attracting badasss males...But mere pass wo kapde nhi the ...so i decide to steal a lingere shop ....and also did so but pakda gaya ..aur mujhe dala gya jail mai for some days i thought...but actually i ended you living the jaill...with a Dashing Rugged Gangster.....jiska naam tha KaluaSaheb...aka...Daddy...
Maine jail mai sirf kuch dino keleye rehne wala that uske baad meri bail hojati.. but kaluasaheb ne mujhe rok liya...

He is a dangerous Gangster...and so powerfull ki usne jail mai ek private jaik rakha tha....he used to live in a luxury jail baki sub ka 30x30 feet ka cell tha but uska 700 sq feet room with 2 rooms one bed room one kitchen aswell and front room with TV.... he was Badasz...
 Jail mai hamesha ek fight hoti thi jabhi koi naya aata tha tab...with Daddy...and jo bhi fight harta used to listen fo kaluasaheb....

[Image: RDT_20220730_0127384229227830495943408.jpg]

( myself kalua 38 year old gansgter who is boss of the crime gang known as Bandook Gang and our gang has commited atleast over 600 murders and i was in Yerwada jail for the same due to some political pressure)

( sirf bolne ke liye jail me tha i had a VVIP cell inside the jail in H wing which had even jaccuzi in it )

( in jail there were 8 wards from A - H A ward being for minor things which gets bail in 1 week max and H ward for violent crimes)

( This was the speration amde but we all shared common canteen and everyone shared the canteen during breakfast lunch and dinner)

( It was lunch time and we all came to canteen it was generally 1 hour as uske baad wapas se cell me jana padega)

( mere caneteen ka bench fixed tha aur sirfwaha mai akela baithta tha baki ke benches pe 8 log share krte hai )

( mere bench ke aaju baaju ke bech me mere gang ke baki log the and they told me ki ek naya cell mate aya hai A wing me jiske naam tarun hai)

( It was cutomary for even cellmate in yervada to come and bow in front of me wihich u havent done yet )

( i told one of the guys that tarun naam ka wo chikna abhi tak aapko milne nhi aaya so i told him to call u to me )

( i was eating chiken leg )

( the guy comes to ur desk where u were having salads and he told)

Guy : kya re chikne uth KaluasSaheb ke samne gaya nhi aur idhar baithke khaa rha hai 

( every one was murmuring and looking at u as everyone knew the rules but u didnt )
Like Reply
(08-12-2022, 12:51 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself kalua 38 year old gansgter who is boss of the crime gang known as Bandook Gang and our gang has commited atleast over 600 murders and i was in Yerwada jail for the same due to some political pressure)

( sirf bolne ke liye jail me tha i had a VVIP cell inside the jail in H wing which had even jaccuzi in it )

( in jail there were 8 wards from A - H A ward being for minor things which gets bail in 1 week max and H ward for violent crimes)

( This was the speration amde but we all shared common canteen and everyone shared the canteen during breakfast lunch and dinner)

( It was lunch time and we all came to canteen it was generally 1 hour as uske baad wapas se cell me jana padega)

( mere caneteen ka bench fixed tha aur sirfwaha mai akela baithta tha baki ke benches pe 8 log share krte hai )

( mere bench ke aaju baaju ke bech me mere gang ke baki log the and they told me ki ek naya cell mate aya hai A wing me jiske naam tarun hai)

( It was cutomary for even cellmate in yervada to come and bow in front of me wihich u havent done yet )

( i told one of the guys that tarun naam ka wo chikna abhi tak aapko milne nhi aaya so i told him to call u to me )

( i was eating chiken leg )

( the guy comes to ur desk where u were having salads and he told)

Guy : kya re chikne uth KaluasSaheb ke samne gaya nhi aur idhar baithke khaa rha hai 

( every one was murmuring and looking at u as everyone knew the rules but u didnt )

Kaun kaluasaheb aur usske samne mai kyu jaau ....
(I was not aware about kaluasaheb that day ...but i think it was a dark day....)

( there were your spoons threatening me and mujhe unse daar lag rha tha ....)
[Image: 9s-QbqW-KJVbGRU8oWnkihO5H-yh54BtCYBsRyZC...e3830f4f48]
Like Reply
(09-12-2022, 04:34 PM)Submisishade Wrote: Kaun kaluasaheb aur usske samne mai kyu jaau ....
(I was not aware about kaluasaheb that day ...but i think it was a dark day....)

( there were your spoons threatening me and mujhe unse daar lag rha tha ....)
[Image: 9s-QbqW-KJVbGRU8oWnkihO5H-yh54BtCYBsRyZC...e3830f4f48]

(when u said ki "Kaluasaheb kaun hai" even the warden present in the room gulped his throat as he know ki tune kitna bada galti kiya hai )

My gang member : kya bola tune ( takes ur plate from table and throws it away ) kaluasaheb kaun hai puchega hmmm ruk idhar hi mai batake aata hu 

( he comes to me and tells me about this incident and then i stood up washed my hands and towel se poch liya hath aur gardan pe bada towel dalke tere pass aya )

me : kya re chikne tujhe mai kaun hu nhi pata na ruk batata hu aaja udhar ( points to a vacant room in the corner ) 
( hold u by ur hair and picks u up and almost dragging u )

( everyone was muttering to u ki maar kha lena resist krega to tod dega poora )

( i was dragging u to the room)

[Image: dark-scar-empty-office-room.jpg?s=612x61...kVYHcyBwM=]
Like Reply
(09-12-2022, 04:39 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (when u said ki "Kaluasaheb kaun hai" even the warden present in the room gulped his throat as he know ki tune kitna bada galti kiya hai )

My gang member : kya bola tune ( takes ur plate from table and throws it away ) kaluasaheb kaun hai puchega hmmm ruk idhar hi mai batake aata hu 

( he comes to me and tells me about this incident and then i stood up washed my hands and towel se poch liya hath aur gardan pe bada towel dalke tere pass aya )

me : kya re chikne tujhe mai kaun hu nhi pata na ruk batata hu aaja udhar ( points to a vacant room in the corner ) 
( hold u by ur hair and picks u up and almost dragging u )

( everyone was muttering to u ki maar kha lena resist krega to tod dega poora )

( i was dragging u to the room)

[Image: dark-scar-empty-office-room.jpg?s=612x61...kVYHcyBwM=]

Aaaa aaaa plz chodo choda ....mujhe nhi pata tha aapke baaremai.....
(As everyone said ki maar khale but don't resist i prepared myself for it..but your oora was so powerfull that i pee in my pants ther as you pulled my hair)

(There was fear in my brain and i was so amazed to see such a powerfull man that i always dreamed of....)

Sorry sorry sorry Saheb galti hogayi maaf krdo nqaa ahhhh...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2SGgf-rkjUVgjX6PZC1x...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(09-12-2022, 04:52 PM)Submisishade Wrote: Aaaa aaaa plz chodo choda ....mujhe nhi pata tha aapke baaremai.....
(As everyone said ki maar khale but don't resist i prepared myself for it..but your oora was so powerfull that i pee in my pants ther as you pulled my hair)

(There was fear in my brain and i was so amazed to see such a powerfull man that i always dreamed of....)

Sorry sorry sorry Saheb galti hogayi maaf krdo nqaa ahhhh...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2SGgf-rkjUVgjX6PZC1x...g&usqp=CAU]

( i was 6 feet 4 inch tall dark coal black and hard muscled bodied u were mllky white height till my chest ab intersection region and weighs almost 46 kg and soft fleshy)

( zameen asmaan ka contrast tha dono me)

( even though u pleaded i took u to the vacant room and i didnt even applied 5 percent of my strength)

thuddddddddddd ( darwaja band kr diya andar daalke and now only u and me in that small room)

[Image: dark-urban-street-at-night.jpg?s=612x612...Sbl4vKRTw=]

tujhe mai kaun hu nhi pata ha ? ( i came near u and pulled ur hair back making ur neck stretch and u look up at me )

( i had made my right hand in a fist as i was about to punch u like a punching bag and make u remmeber who i am )

yaha ka baap hu mai samjhaa yaha meri chalti hai dekh rha hai koi security officer wala mere samne ungli nhi uthata aur tujhe kaluasaheb kaun hai nhi pata haa ( pushed u to a wall and left hand se tere baal ko peeche ki taraf kheechke making u look at my eye)

( was about to punch ur belly almost as i was angry)

( every one outside was thinking ki ab tu 3 mahine tak ICU me pada rhage aus halat me bahar niklega even security officer wala bhi check nhi kr rha hai )
Like Reply
(09-12-2022, 04:58 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was 6 feet 4 inch tall dark coal black and hard muscled bodied u were mllky white height till my chest ab intersection region and weighs almost 46 kg and soft fleshy)

( zameen asmaan ka contrast tha dono me)

( even though u pleaded i took u to the vacant room and i didnt even applied 5 percent of my strength)

thuddddddddddd ( darwaja band kr diya andar daalke and now only u and me in that small room)

[Image: dark-urban-street-at-night.jpg?s=612x612...Sbl4vKRTw=]

tujhe mai kaun hu nhi pata ha ? ( i came near u and pulled ur hair back making ur neck stretch and u look up at me )

( i had made my right hand in a fist as i was about to punch u like a punching bag and make u remmeber who i am )

yaha ka baap hu mai samjhaa yaha meri chalti hai dekh rha hai koi security officer wala mere samne ungli nhi uthata aur tujhe kaluasaheb kaun hai nhi pata haa ( pushed u to a wall and left hand se tere baal ko peeche ki taraf kheechke making u look at my eye)

( was about to punch ur belly almost as i was angry)

( every one outside was thinking ki ab tu 3 mahine tak ICU me pada rhage aus halat me bahar niklega even security officer wala bhi check nhi kr rha hai )

No no no no no pleaseeeee nhiii ......(meri puri phat chuki thi tujhe dekh kr i was so scared ki mujhe panic attack aa gaya and i started to cry like a lil gorl...)

Pleaee mujhe chod do( i joined both ma hands and was begging u for pitty ....)

Aap jaisa mard maine apni zindagi mai nhi dekha mai ..mai aap jaisa chahoge waisa krunga ....ouch...ouch it hurts ....plzzz janedo mujhe sir....

( i dont know why but as you were threatening me i was liking that shit..meri lulli pant mai hi khadi hogayi thi....and it was leaking with precum..)
Aaaah aaah....( mujhe asli mard ke daas ki talab si jaag uthi thii ...)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9O2UTbGOTYOYRFGxj8E0...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(09-12-2022, 05:12 PM)Submisishade Wrote: No no no no no pleaseeeee nhiii ......(meri puri phat chuki thi tujhe dekh kr i was so scared ki mujhe panic attack aa gaya and i started to cry like a lil gorl...)

Pleaee mujhe chod do( i joined both ma hands and was begging u for pitty ....)

Aap jaisa mard maine apni zindagi mai nhi dekha mai ..mai aap jaisa chahoge waisa krunga ....ouch...ouch it hurts ....plzzz janedo mujhe sir....

( i dont know why but as you were threatening me i was liking that shit..meri lulli pant mai hi khadi hogayi thi....and it was leaking with precum..)
Aaaah aaah....( mujhe asli mard ke daas ki talab si jaag uthi thii ...)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9O2UTbGOTYOYRFGxj8E0...w&usqp=CAU]

( tu mere chati tak nhi nhi tha aur hath jod i used my right hand and gala dabaya tera)

thuddd ( ur head hits the wall)

hmmm kaun hu mai ? bol 
( ek hath se gardan daba diya tha and i am not even using my power)

( when i heard ki tu kuch bhi krega mere liye  i left the hold)

kyu kya krega tu mere liye ? hmmmm ( i didnt had a woman in 4 years )

( caged u with my arms dono baju me and looking down at u ...tere upar mera shoadow pad rha hai badasa)
Like Reply