Adultery Secret Love of Housewife
Will start a new thread of Secret love of a housewife . Hope it will gain your attention. 

Keep Supporting. For new stories, you can visit to my blog

www. navelstories .blogspot .com 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Alam and Tushi happy family. They fell in love and got married 10 years ago. Now they have two sons and daughters. The son is 6 years old, studying in class II. And the girl is 3 years old. Even if they married for love, it was done with the consent of the family and within the family. Alam works in a bank. And Tushi is a housewife. They live in a three-storey building in the district town. Tushi's father-in-law died earlier. Mother-in-law lives with them. He sees Tushi as a daughter. Tushi also likes him. Alam is 36 and Tushir is 29. They both love each other very much. Married after 3 years of love. Then Tushi completed honors as well as samsara. Then it has stuck to the world. Raising children, serving husband, mother-in-law seems to be her only goal now.

Everything was going well. A few days later, the tenants of the flat next to them left. It was empty for a month. There is a new tenant. But not a family. Only one person. Alam got to know him on the first day. His name is Nizam. The man is married, has children, wife. He works in the Bangladesh branch of an international organization. Due to the sudden transfer, he could not bring his family, because it would cause problems in the children's studies. Getting admitted to a new school in the middle of the year is also a hassle. So he came alone. May be equal to or slightly older than alum in age. He became friends with Alam at first meeting. Alam took Nizam to his house. There too the Nizam got to know everyone, and had dinner with the Alams.

Next morning Alam went to office. Raffin means Alam and Tushi's son went to school in a school van. Tushi's mother-in-law finished her breakfast and sat on the balcony with her granddaughter. Winter is coming. The morning sun is so good. Meanwhile, Tushi cleaned the room, washed some clothes and went to the roof to hang them. He went to the roof and saw that man standing on the roof talking on the phone. What kind of laughing talking! He seems to be talking to his wife. Tushi was a little surprised to see him. What is this guy doing on the roof at this time? There is no office-office or not?

Tushi was leaving with the plastic bowl in her lap shaking the clothes. The ghost-like man stood in front. Tushi got scared. Is the man crazy? The man smiled and asked, "How is my wife? I just met yesterday. Nothing else. Your cooking skills are very good. I was telling my wife about your cooking."

Tushi didn't know what to say, just smiled a little. The man said again, "Is Bhabhi a housewife or a job?"
Tushi was quite uncomfortable. The man is talking very close to the body. Tushi said, "Housewife."
- Oh, good. My wife teaches school again. Mastery and what, ha ha ha!

Tushi went downstairs without another word. Nizam lit a cigarette. After a while go to the inspection. He is the project manager. So no one has to apologize for being late.

Next day afternoon. Tushi came to pick up the clothes left to dry in the afternoon. He came again and saw Nizam talking on the phone on the roof. Tushi was hurrying away with the clothes. But it didn't work. Nizam came forward and said, "Bhabhi, didn't you come to the terrace this morning?"
What a surprise! What if Tushi does not come to the roof! Tushi was very angry. How the man talks. Tushi managed herself and said, "I didn't come. Why?"
- No, not like that. i came I thought you came every morning to shake clothes. Some time can be spent talking with you. Actually I can't be without words. I chatter all the time.

At that time, Tushi's mother-in-law called her from downstairs. Tushi quickly left from there.

Alam returned home from office in the afternoon. Alam's mother opened the door. Surprisingly Nizam also entered the house with Alam. A market bag in Nizam's hand. He saw Alam's mother and said, "Aunt, I am bringing hilsa fish for you. Where is Bhabhi? Bhabhi...". Alam said, "Look, Mom, what Nizam Bro is doing. He is buying four large hilsa fish. When I came, I was going to the market. On the way, I met Nizam Bro. He saw the hilsa fish and bought it. He paid the money himself. I said, I bought it for both of us. . didn't listen." Nizam smiled and said, "Aunty, the hilsa season is almost over. I couldn't handle the temptation to see such a big hilsa. I live here alone. I can't even cook well. So I told Alam Bro that my wife will cook. Tomorrow is a holiday. You can have fun eating." What do you say?"

Raffin and Riti ran after hearing Baba's voice. They were very happy to see the fishes. What a beautiful four fish, sparkling. Tushi did not come. He did not come out after hearing Nizam's voice. He doesn't like this guy at all. He talks too much about it and talks about himself, which Tushi doesn't like at all.

Alam said, "Nizam bro you sit. I will come fresh." Saying this Alam went to his room and asked Tushi to keep the flies in the fridge. Tushi inevitably came out and came to the drawing room. Rafin and Riti were asking Nizam Uncle various questions about hilsa fish. Although Tushi does not like Nizam, her children like him very much. Nizam Uncle brought Cadbury chocolates for them today. Riti was touching the fish with her hands. Seeing the mother, both moved away from the fish. Of the two parents, they fear the mother a little. Because mother sometimes scolds. Tushi thinks that in order to raise a child, both love and discipline are necessary.

Tushi did not look at Nizam. Without looking, he took the market bag in front of him and went to the kitchen. Nizam stopped to say something. But as long as Tushi was seen, he looked at her. Whoops! What a beautiful woman! Not even the angels of heaven move in front of him. Body of medium height, large but drawn eyes, eyebrows drawn with artist's brush, pointed pointed nose, long silky hair - combed upside down. People are so beautiful! God spared not a single drop in making this girl. The nipples are not very large, but well formed. Today Tushi wore a fitting salwar kameez. So the milks looked so beautiful, like intoxicating. There is no excess fat anywhere in the body. Just as much health as you need. No less, no more. Nizam's head turned when he saw Tushi. When they first met, Tushi smiled sweetly. Phew, world-shattering laughter. Nizam thought to himself, why is this girl lying here in the world? He should be in the movie world or modeling world. Bollywood producers would have put a line behind him. Who will say that this girl is the mother of two children! Tushi's ass hangs Nizam's head. No, not a fat ass. Perfect ass.

Nizam felt his little Cock peeking under his pants. He caresses his little Cock with one hand. The two children sitting next to them did not even realize that their beloved Nizam Uncle's Cock was turning into Qutub Minar after  seeing their mother.

Alam's mother went to another room. Suddenly he came again and sat on the sofa. Nizam quickly removed his hand from his pants and sat down. Nizam said, "Aunty said, I went today."
- What does that mean? Let's eat. Your home is not far. You can go to your room as soon as you open the gate."

- No aunty. I was busy all day. Now take a bath and rest.

- Have a cup of tea. I ask my wife to give me tea.

- No, I will not trouble my future husband today. I will eat you here tomorrow. Then you can have tea.

-Father, are your wife and children well? Tell them to come here. let's go

-Aunt, actually my wife teacher does not get much chance. Besides, both children have school. If I could, I would bring them. I came here for a year so I didn't bring it anymore. Once the project is over, I will be posted again in Dhaka office.

It's almost eleven o'clock at night. Alam and Tushi lie down. With their daughter Riti. Tushi returned to Riti's side and was narrating the story to Riti. After some time suddenly Alam grabbed Tushi's ass with one hand from behind. Tushi did not respond. He is busy telling the story to the girl. After few minutes Alam started kissing and licking Tushi's back. As well as the butt tapping. In no time, Tushi realized that her husband's huge cock was thrusting into her ass. Riti was still not fully asleep, but her eyes were closed. Tushi turned around and said, "What are you doing?"
-I'll kiss you honey.

- The girl is not awake yet.

- I don't like you. i will fuck now You bring Riti to Mom. That's why Alam pressed his lips on his wife's lips. Tushi somehow managed to overcome herself and went to her mother-in-law's room with Riti in her arms.
-Mom, your granddaughter says she will sleep with you today.

- Well. Give me my sister. Grandpa come

Riti went to her grandmother's lap with sleepy eyes and rested her head in sleep. Safia Sarwar realized that her son and son wife would now indulge in primitive games. He's big primitive, fun game. At the same time, one's own child also feels unwanted. Only your own happiness seems real then. Alam and Tushi keep Riti in the room but have sex when she falls asleep. But sometimes Ritik is left with the mother-in-law.

Tushi, leaving her daughter, went to her husband. Safia, now wondering what would happen in her son's room, smiled and laid Riti on the bed. He himself liked them very much. Even after the birth of her first grandchild, Ruffin, she played with her husband at night. Even though her husband could not fuck like before, why is this less in old age? She loved her husband very much. The man left her alone. He passed away suddenly after a heart attack. The old woman had sex with her a few days before she died.

Meanwhile, Alam has taken off all Tushi's clothes. Now she is sucking Tushi's milk. Tushi has also become hot. He grabbed Alam's hair and pressed Alam's face to his chest. A light sound came out of his mouth, "Ahhhh ugh!" Alam now sat Tushi on a chair and knelt on the floor, his face gently touching Tushi's pussy. Tushi bit her lip. And grabbed Alam's bare back with both hands. Suddenly Alam sucked his wife's pussy hard. Tushi screamed "O maa go.....ishshshshshsh". Tushi's mother in law heard that noise from her room. She smiled again. Meanwhile, Nizam was having a sex chat with his wife on the phone. Even though he had sex chat with his wife, he thought about Tushi and started to scratch the bed.
[+] 2 users Like NavelPlay's post
Like Reply
Looks like you're translating this story from another Indian language (most probably hindi). Try to proofread it before posting, dude. Atleast the dialogues.. Most of them are tough to understand.
Like Reply
Nice start...
Keep rocking....
Like Reply
next update please
Like Reply