Adultery One Milky Story
It’s the early post-economic liberalization and introduction of the internet and other technologies, rapid globalization and Indians are seeing new things but some things never change.

Saira begum is a young widow, married at the tender age of 18, having a baby daughter just in a year, and widow at 21, who lost her husband and parents in a tragic accident.

Left alone at a young age, living in a calm village in a big house with a small farm, making a livelihood. Saira has a milky white skin, with round boobs hanging at 36D and juicy ass with hour glass figure. She grew up in a conservative family and cover herself black typical dress with face veil wherever she goes. Since, it’s a small village everybody knows about the tragedy but only a few people in the village has seen her face. One of them is Sagar, her childhood friend.

Sagar and Saira are good friends since school but her parents are against this friendship because they belong to different communities and Sagar is openly “Right leaning” in his ideology but it doesn’t bother Saira at all. Sagar, on the other hand, has wrong kind of friends, a womanizer himself, trying to obtain Saira at all cost for long time. Without Saira knowing, she is always the talk of the town, especially among men, as everyone wants her in bed.

This make Sagar extremely popular in town just because of his friendship with Saira. There is always a group of friends, hanging out with him just to hear him about describing the beauty of Saira. Sagar is fit young man spend most of the days in Gym. Every year Mr.Village competition would take place and it was sagar’s aim to win the competition at all cost.

Whenever he is free, he would visit Saira and they talk and hang out. Saira sees a good friend in him but Sagar’s intention was entirely different.

Saira is facing yet another problem on her now. She is still breastfeeding her child, unlike normal girls, she is lactacting frequently than others, upto the point she starts leaking and there is always milk stain on her blowse all the time. She tried so hard to conceal it but it always catches sagar eye. Saira is biggest supporter of Sagar, frequently giving him money to buy healthy food to take care of body.

One evening, Saira and Sagar sitting on the front porch and talking about something. Sagar was upset and it was visible in his face.

“Hey Sagar, is everything all right?” Saira asks.

“Yeah Yeah,” Sagar replies uninterested.

“Come on, tell me sagar, what happened?”

“You know that I am vegetarian right?”

“Yes,” Saira replies.

“I have been working out very hard and my coach wants me to eat chicken for protein”

“If you want, I can cook for you,” Saira replies.

“No, I cant eat it, you know that?”

“Yes, I am sorry. Is there any other alternative?”

“There is some.. but,” Sagar is hesitant to continue.

“Come on Sagar, tell me”

“People in America are drinking milk to get stamina, its proven a good alternate to meat”

“thats a good news, get a milk, don’t care about money”

“No, its not that Saira, its not cow’s milk,”

“then?” Saira asks in confusion.

Sagar says after hesitation, “its milk from mother”

“OH” Saira is silent and both of them feels awkward, Sagar leaves the place after that.

Its hard for Saira to take it off her mind, she wants to help her friend but she is hesitant to give her milk to full grown man, that too her friend. She starts leaking more when thinking about give milk to someone who is not her baby.

After long thought, she decides to help her friend, it will help his friend and solve her leaking problem as well. She takes the bowl and starts pumping her milk from her hand and she keeps thinking about Sagar, who is gonna drink the milk, it kinda made her horny and she feels ashamed of herself but not stop pumping.

The big bowl is full now and it must be around 2 liters. She is waiting for next day for sagar to come and she wants to surprise him.

Sagar comes the next day and she went in to bring the milk but its gone wasted as there is no refrigerator those days, she is upset and asks sagar to wait, went into kitchen, takes the bowl and fit it with fresh milk, she starts leaking more whenever she thinks about sagar, and above all, he is just outside and milk keeps coming and it should be around 5 liters now, and takes it to sagar.

“Here sagar, take it”

“What is it?” he asks.

“what do you think?”

“As I said, I don’t want cow’s milk. Where do you get it?”

Saira is shy and before she says anything.

“from where did you get all this milk? It looks like over 5 liters, no cow in our village gives this amount of milk,” Sagar says in excitement.

Saira feels so humiliated after hearing this.

“Sagar!!” Saira shouts, “Its not cow’s milk, its mine”

There is awkwards silence and sagar couldn’t control laughter.

“Oh Saira, you don’t have to do it”

Saira then explains about that milk got wasted and sagar get the bowl and drank everything immediately. Saira never thought that he would drink right here.

“AAAHH, I feel so energetic and its not taste so bad” Sagar says.

Saira feels shy and didn’t say anything more.

Sagar left and told his friends about the milk and all his friends are treats him like a king and Sagar visit Saira everyday and she pumps whenever he comes home. He wants to see it with his own eyes but he is not getting a chance.

Finally, the D-day has come and Sagar invites Saira to come to see the competition. With exciting, Saira comes to see the competition, there are all men and there are murmuring and all of them know, its Saira but she doesn’t know that she is popular. Sagar welcomes her and he is upset.

Earlier, Saira gave a big bowl of milk for sagar to have it before the competition but unfortunately the milk got spilled, at least that was Sagar tells her but the truth is Sagar wants to see what would happen and what extent would Saira would go to help her friend.

On the other side, unsuspecting Saira is heartbroken and she wants to help him. She takes Sagar to the secluded place.

“Sagar, I am sorry, I don’t have any other way” she says and she removes her burqa, then take her boobs out and its already leaking.

Sagar couldn’t control his happiness, finally he saws what he wanted for long time, “What is this? Why are you leaking?”

“Don’t ask anything, just drink and win the competition”

Sagar didn’t wait and grabs her boobs and starts sucking, Saira never though he would touch her, his touch made her wet down there, before he comes to senses, he starts squeezing her hard and she couldnt do anything, he emptied her right boobs and moves on to the left and starts squeezing and emptied it too.

“OMG Saira, thank you so much”

The organizers starts calling Sagar’s name in loudspeaker.

“I need to go”

“Go and win,” Saira says with the smile.

Sagar won and Saira see it and happy. Sagar got the trophy and run towards her and in excitement, both of them hug in full public view, forgetting everything.

Saira finally comes in to realization and push him away but its too late already.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great start.....
Hope you make it long...erotic...kinky...And epic....
Wait to see next....
Like Reply