Misc. Erotica 20th Nov, That day I transformed myself into a whore
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 321897924_fb_img_1663128352022.jpg]" />
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hello Everyone, it was my second English story, I hope you will enjoy it, I heard that story from one of my cousin sister, I wrote this story on her deposition, I changes all the real name of the character and places as per as Security reason..
[+] 1 user Likes Suronjon's post
Like Reply
                                     Part  1

Philosopher says that the truth is stranger than fiction, this idiom is very much perfect for me, three years ago one Black letter day, my life balances changes completely. let's introduce myself, My name is Rajoni, I am a 31 year old married woman, mother of a 6 year old sweet daughter.

My body stats is 36-34-40, My husband works in UAE based company, as per as his job is concerned he has to live 5-6 months in abroad, after getting married I also used to live with him in UAE but after our daughter was born I return back to India and settled in Pune at his house. 

From a outsider point of view I am a simple innocent housewife lady but I have some dirty secrets inside, I have to live completely dual personal lifestyle to compensate that damage which permanently damage my character and life's piece. I put the light on that dirty secrets of my life for the first ever time here in  this story.

It was 20th November three years ago I return back home from one of my relatives house. I visited there to attend a baby shower caremony. They adviced to stay that night in there place don't travel via local train at evening time, but I am full totally unobey their useful advices, and caught the local train in that evening time. It was one of greatest mistake of my life.

When I caught the train it was full of passengers, there was rarely have space inside the compertment, so I had to stand at the door, 10 minutes later the train arrived into the  next station,  two shemale(Hijwa) entered inside the compertment where I stand at the door. They dressed in slik saree long sleeve blouse and having very heavy make up on their face.

They stand in such a ackward position I could not move my body after they covered my front and back side both, I told them please move from my front or back side thus I got some free air, my Little daughter began cry after feeling hot. They laughted at my face. I told them again and again they could not move from my side, they started to pass dirty comments on my body, I tried to ignore them but I couldn't, one of them took my daughter forcefully from my arms and other started to play with my saree's pallu.

I began weeping opened my mouth to called other pasanger , one of them who was more powerful cover my mouth with his big mascular hand, and said in my ears, " listen carefully, keep your mouth shut like a obedient good girl, allowed us to do whatever we want from you, nope we threw your daughter out from the running train. It wouldn't be good scene for you, so please keep shut your mouth.

After hearing his cold voice in threatning tone I became afraid, I watched at my daughter's face she was still crying, I keep quite in fear. They laughted again after watching my screaming face. They started to take bad advantage from my helpless situation and train's packed house crowd in that tiny compertment, they touched my breast and other private parts delibarately.

From the beginning they tried to come close of my body. I started feel their breath on my body, five minutes later one station arrive, though my destination was not come yet they forcefully took me off from the train,
They told, " just follow our instructions, if you don't do what we say, we will sell your daughter and you will lost everything."

That threat provided the thunder current on my cell , I remained quite in fear, they boarded me and my daughter on a private car, and get me in their home. 
After arriving their place nothing happened  as per as my wish is concern, at first they took my daughter out of my sight, and took me inside a bed room, and after threw me on the bed they  said , " from today you will have to work for us, we used to call you twice every week, you will have to come here, and full fill all our desire and demands with your beautiful body, we transform you as Randi ( cheap call girl) , I shouted at as loud as can, " no never you don't do that with me, bacchao please safe me.."

Then one shemale came toward my face, she slapped my face very hard, I started crying, he said me in commanding tone , " shut up you fucking bitch, you are a whore now, you will have to do it , if you don't do whatever we say, we will destroy your daughter's life.."
I became silent after hearing that threat, then other she male told, " let make this whore naked, she don't need any clothed here inside this room, at first she satisfied our sexual desires, after that we sent customers to her one after another, this whore would be busy all night long."

I started screaming and beg mercy from those powerful shemale but they did not show any mercy, forcefully torn away all my cloths, and after made me fully nude they poured local country spirit alcohol inside my mouth from a open bottle, after finishing half bottle alcohol They slept on my body, at that moment I couldn't resist, two powerful shemale did sex with me in very dirty manner. They lick my arm pit , breast's nipples in very un modest way. They slapped my ass side and face plenty of occasions during hard-core fucking. They fucked my pussy like sex machine, it was hardcore and it was pain full but I had nothing to do except fullfill their all desires, if I could not follow their instructions They continuous giving threat that they would sell my daughter, as a mother I couldn't allow them to do that .  After getting me in full helpless situation they made my position so much worse on the bed.

They passed continuous dirty comments during sexual intercourse moves, which make my ear turns red, they poured liquor on my body and started licking and sucking like mad.

It was such hard time out for me on the bed after having 2 hour sex season one shemale told his companion that
Randi looks ready to serve customer let's call the Shakti vai, he would be the happiest person in the planet if he get this fresh item. He became satifty watching this item and give us enough money for get this new Randi on his bed.. come on let's call him. 
I shouted as loud as I can after hearing their plans but it would not be work ful. They laughted at my face and I tried  to move on from the bed, they slapped me again and this time they tighten my arms with more tight Biden. It would be become a  total nightmare  for me.

Within 15 minute, Shakti vai came at that place after getting call, he was such a strong mascular man with a great physics, his skin tone was dark. I became so much afraid to watch his red big eyes. He gave a naughty smile after watching me almost letting down naked on the bed, he gave me the compliment, " Uff kya Maal hain, Aisa maal toh Mumbai pe bhi nehi milega. It will be fun to sleep with her, masal ke rakh dunga sali randi ko. "  I was so much afraid to watch his desparate body language, I  tried hard to opened my arms and get escape from there.

They laughted again watching my try. Then one of them came with a injection sirinch and told
" Come on , this make you asleep, after that there will not any struggle for you, Shakti vai can sleep with your body as long as he wish. This one sirinch is sufficient to make you calm for next 8 hour."

I shouted in fear, but could not stop them to put that sirinch on my upper arms, it was very painfull, at same time it was effective, my eyes were getting close and my body got steady within 5 minutes, then one of them told that man, " come on Shakti vai she is all yours, sleep with her as long time as your mind want.."

To be continued...
[+] 4 users Like Suronjon's post
Like Reply
wow story with shemale great
please make more details sex with shemale
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Keep rocking
[+] 2 users Like Vaasuevs's post
Like Reply
                                      Part  2

Those shemales presented me as a market whore infront of Shakti vai, he is a anti social, he was regular client of those shemales, whenever they got new girl like me they used to call him, He came in right time and did all damage of innocent girl's character. This same story repeated with me. Shakti vai show no mercy to me, he dominated me on the bed with all his body strength. He sucked all over my body with his tongue, He fucked me very hard and make my condition worse. I shouted leave me oh my mother pleae leave me, I am dying ,  some body please safe me. It did not work, Shakti vai continued his job without any trouble. Those shemales gave him full freedom to do whatever he wants with my body, and He accepted that favour very well manner. he told me, "you are the best asset that Hijwa ever earn, they would transform you to a full time whore. I must come here regular intervals only to sleep with you.. you are a hot bitch."

After 1 hour of nonstop sex Shakti vai kissed my lips for five minutes and rubbed my tits with very much pleasure. Before left my body he threw bunches of notes on my chest. That was my first income as prostitute woman. It made me worse feeling ever I got in my life. After Shakti vai despatch I had no power  to wake up from the bed. I let down there like a living death body. 10 minutes later, one shemale came with some food and a glass of water. I refused to eat.

She slapped my face again and forced me to take that food, I started crying, and took that meal, I had no option in hand, as per as my daughter is concern I had to obey them, I took that meal with a broken heart and a defeated body language, that shemale was so much impress with my body and beauty she started licking my pussy during I eating that meal. I asked her what are you doing? Please leave me..
She repled,  " shut up whore! We can do whatever we want, eat fast, I am feeling horny again, I need sex, after my turn you have to pleased my partner, it will be a very long night for you.."
I cried loudly, said , " I will die , I can not take yours 7 inches long dicks anymore.."

That shemale answered while pressed my boobs , 
" You are able to take whole town to night, we are just prepare you for that next level, come on babe, let's enjoy.."

After that I had nothing much to say, that she male started touching my body very seductive manner, after a certain period of time I couldn't resist and surrender totally under those powerful she males. 

They made me so much busy in the bed through all over the night, their long pennis entered inside my pussy for a number of occasions on that night. At same time they said lots of dirty slung words to makr me feel dirty about myself. In the next day morning, they draw a Playboy tatoo on my lower side of  belly, that was the sign that I joined the dirty profesion,  they hired a motor car for me and left me to my house, They left me with some conditions, I would have to come at their place twice in a week for 2-3 hours, I had no option left then I had to agree with their propsals. In that way I entered inside a dark world, I did not know my destiny take me to where from there.

To be continued..
[+] 2 users Like Suronjon's post
Like Reply
I have heard the horror stories of Red light area in Mumbai. This is how the good looking house wives are brought there and offered to rich clients. They forcibly spoil the chastity of the house wives. It is thrill for the clients.

It is called "OUR PAIN IS THEIR PLEASURE"

Please continue soon the next update
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
Continue with your awesome words. It's going to be a very hot story
[+] 1 user Likes Sincemany's post
Like Reply
                                Part 3

Those shemales made my life nightmare under their custody, they gave me serious threats that I would have to obey their each and every wishes if I don't fullfill their tasks my life would be destroy and my daughter would be sold to foreign agents. I had to  surrender, They allowed me to go home on that next date, after claim all my jewelaries.

After that nightmare accident took place, My life's discipline was highly effected , I couldn't focus on normal life anymore, Even during sleep I watched all those sexual torture scenes in my subconscious mind. Whenever I just thought it as an accident and trying to forget that night then they came again to took me in their place for 2 nights.

I came in their legs and asking mercy but they could not allow me to leave easily, their point was very much clear, You have such a beautiful assets and your body is very much perfect for prostitution, So you would have to work for us untill we got a replacement of you. They arranged one lady to take care of my daughter and giving instructions to packing my luggage for two days and two nights. I had no option left in my hand,  I packed my bags and came with them again.

They took me inside their brothel again, and put me inside a bed room, and after threw my luggage in that room, they told, " It is your room from now, you would have to come here twice  every week, go take some rest, customers  started to come from evening, and tonight is going to very long for you."

I was very much tired after a long road journey , I fall asleep after letting down on the bed. I woke up after getting some unwanted touches through all over the body, I opened my eyes and view the strange sight, one of those shemales was leting down on my body and She tried to come inside, I was scared to watch his giant size dick, and shouted loudly,

" Hey what are you doing? Leave me ..."

She started making me undress and told in very commanding tone,

" Shut up Randi, you are mine property now, before customers came I did warm up with  your body."

After that she didn't hear anything , just do whatever she needs, after having 15 minute of nonstop hard core fucking on the bed I heard knock on the door, after getting his strong physical domination My body got wet in sweat. She made my breast colour turns into red after make continue touches on breast side. Whenver she started byte my nippes and I couldn't hold the pain any more and I shouted loudy, " what's you doing, it's make me hurt, please leave me."

She slapped my face in quick reaction, whenever I started screaming after get that huge slap on my face shemale laughted at my face, and said,

" Listen up Randi, don't try to be oversmart, we did you decent compensate , your first customer was ready to fuck you bitch, let's ready for another sleepless night."

I got afraid after hearing that threats, within five minutes that first customer came inside  that room,  he was a Marwadi Seth ji, with hairly fat body. He was in his mid fifties, his eyes became full of lust after watching me letting down semi nude on the bed.

He made the full payment near that shemale and took the licence to play with my body for next one hour. And he show no mercy from the beginning, He made himself topless and let down on my body, he sarted to rubb my breast and kiss all over my body, he made me sexually turn on within few minutes. He did restless anal sex and he pay extra money for it. He did such a long hardcore sexual intercourse and make some love bytes on my breast, it was hard time on the bed. He sucked my arms pits and tasted my pussy cumm without any hesitation, he made me tired so easily on the bed with his 7 inches long tool. I didn't found any scope to get escape from here.  After get full
Satisfaction, he said me, " Majaa aa gaya , ful paisa osul sex Mila, tu sach me mast randi hain."

I replied , " you have such a great stamina and power in this age , you made me complete shocked."

Sethji was pleased hearing my sweet words, He kissed my lips and said,

" You didn't see my full stamina and character even now, let's show you full picture, I would buy your next slot also, So I have got more time to utilised my full stamina, today you will know what is actuall man was.. let's make drinks peg for me, after drinks I will make you busy again in my service, do you ready for that?"

I had nothing to say, Sethji called that shemale by her name, and booked my next slot with extra money, he booked my body for two hour more.

After first round of sex He used to drink local country spirit alcohol with me, He forced me to take some sips from his glass , and after take alcohol I came totally under their control as the hours passed on.

To be continued....
[+] 3 users Like Suronjon's post
Like Reply
Great going... একটু ডিটেইলসে লিখতেন যদি আরাও বহুগুন বেড়ে যেত মজা
Like Reply
update please
Like Reply
Nice story ! A chaste housewife is spoiled by the shemale and then by another man. Both have forcibly inserted their tool inside her. It is a tough time for a house wife like "Rajoni" to withstand all these cruelties.

However a few men come one after another and forcibly spoil her, she will get accustomed to it.

Continue the story !
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
continue
Like Reply
Nice start. And great updates... Keep this story alive
Like Reply
GREAT STORY
[+] 1 user Likes kasnad's post
Like Reply
This could be a great story. আপনি লেখেন এটা দাদা হয় এখানে নয়ত বাংলায়। এই প্লটের গল্প আপনার হাতের লেখায় সেই জমবে
Like Reply
Still waiting for this good story
Like Reply
                               Part 4

I had to arrive inside their place again after getting threat. They fix a rich client for me who is no other than that Marwadi Seth ji. He was highly impressed to watch me letting down on the bed, those she male made me dress like a whore , I had to wore sleeve less less open back  blouse and shiffon Saree before that Marwadi Seth ji came to make my time hard on the bed. They also colour my lip and placed Rajani gandha garland on my hair. It was complete new look for me, that Marwadi Seth ji was too much impress after first interact that he paid extra money to book my next slot. I could not resist my self after drinking lots of country spirit before that Sethji come. My head become heavy and I tried to wake up from the bed but I couldn't able to do it. That Seth ji undress me with out faces too much problem and started having Sex without any shy.

It was such a painful hardcore two hours, Marwadi Seth ji hurt  my body's each and every spots, my whole body become red after having his love bytes,  after his despach I was let down naked on the bed like a living dead body, meanwhile one of those shemale came, she was physically stronger than other average shemale, watching her I only manage to cover my upper  breast with the saree , she came and uncovered it and sleep on my body.

She began forcefully love making , I started crying and asked " pls don't do this to me , leave me for my daughter , pls allow me to go home, I am dying if I stay here, pls leave me..."

Those shemale felt disturbed, she slapped my face straight way and say " shut up whore, you will have to stay here for tonight and for tomorrow also. You have plenty of clients to serve before get busy to serve your next client there is some time in hand , come on and enjoy this moment with me.

Saying this she inserted her couple of finger inside my cunt, I shouted in pain and told her in very scary voice, " pls leave me, it's was hurting , I can't do it anymore pls allow me to go home."

That Shemale slapped me again, And threaten me in straight way, " shut up whore, do it do whatever we want if you don't co operate we took such a step thus you would not able to return back home any more, we can't afford to leave a expensive whore like you, be a good girl if you don't i will cut down your balloon tonight , ha ha ha, we have all that  equipment , we can use your body and beauty we also can destroy your beauty, tell me what will your husband say what will your family and society say if you come back home from here without breast ha ha ha.. tell me do you taste the pain?" 

I got scared hearing her threat and keep quite. Those she male got satisfied finally with my coperating gesture she said , " Come on , that's like my good girl.. let's have fun together."

Saying this she started to push my body up and started to show me lots of passion and love on the bed. That night I sleep with three more customers one after another. After that second time visit to that she male house They claimed a huge money from me, which is impossible to arrange for a housewife for me, then they told do one thing getting involved in prostitute job under their custody untill that amout they got from me, I had to get agree with their proposals, from then I would have to visit their place twice in a week, I have to arrive their place in the morning spent all the day in their place , and used to return back home in very late evening.

Within folow this nasty routine for a month I have serious drastic changes in my dressing and my walking. Some of my neighbour got suspicious , some asked me directly what is happening to me ,? Where would I go twice every week, I had to tell lie to them , I said them I got a part time job in a NGO , all of them satified with my answer except one woman, she is none other than Srabani Di, she is living next door of my house, she is 42 year old beautiful caring house wife, her skintone is little bit dark than me though she had such a attractive charming personality. she used to be close to me. Being a part of same community She noticed my changes very closely, she noticed how did I avoid talk with them what is totally different side of my nature, oneday she came at my place and asked me what is my problem , at beginning I tried to avoid but Srabani Di was detttermined to know real truth from me, I broke down in cry and tell her everything about those shemale and tortures and after their torture how much my life is changed and I had to visit in to hell twice in every week, hearing my story Srabani Di  make me promise she would help me to get escape from their trap and support me unconditionally, there is nothing to fear, she would visit those she male in their place and talk for me. She had some people known in the security officer, she would take help from them, hearing security officer I got afraid, I said no no don't go to security officer , they are dangerous, if they know that we go near security officer they will finish me alive..

Srabani di assure me, " nothing will happen, I talk them directly, tell me when is your next schedule?"

Me: " it will be in tomorrow.."

Srabani di: " okay, this time you don't go alone I will come with you."

To be continued....
[+] 2 users Like Suronjon's post
Like Reply
Thanks for continuing this story with great Potential
Like Reply
There should be more about Rajonj's nights in brothel. More about her humiliations, submission and spending time with clients.
[+] 2 users Like Sincemany's post
Like Reply