Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.05 Average
My junior won my girlfriend and Mom
Hi dear friends I am going to start narrate a story which is mix up of truth and imagination.Name of the characters will be changed and name of places will be changed but only one name Will be real and he is the main hero of this story.

Kunal Sharma-20years 
Astha Sharma-20 years(GF of Kunal)
Roopa Sharma-42 years (Kunal's Mother)
Suresh Sharma-54(Kunal's Father)
Javed Khan-18 years(Kunal & Astha's Junior).Main hero of story.
[+] 7 users Like Cutecuck's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Best of luck brother .. waiting for start
[+] 1 user Likes Max Steell's post
Like Reply
with pic bro..... show pic of girlfriend/mom.. atleast we should get to know how those 2 look..
[+] 1 user Likes Bluee's post
Like Reply
Great start!
[+] 1 user Likes Juggernaut's post
Like Reply
Very very nice start! Waiting for the first update!
[+] 1 user Likes Bimal's post
Like Reply
Very very nice title
[+] 1 user Likes Introvert's post
Like Reply
Nice start waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes Real don's post
Like Reply
give long update
[+] 1 user Likes mahamatherchod's post
Like Reply
Great start
[+] 1 user Likes hfmwife's post
Like Reply
strt bro
[+] 1 user Likes Bluee's post
Like Reply
(30-11-2022, 11:22 AM)Bluee Wrote: with pic bro..... show pic of girlfriend/mom.. atleast we should get to know how those 2 look..

Hi plz guide me how to upload pics but I will upload one one pic of mom n astha
Like Reply
Waiting for tofaani update
[+] 1 user Likes Max Steell's post
Like Reply
(01-12-2022, 09:54 PM)Cutecuck Wrote: Ye khani hai Faridabad a district of haryana Myself  Kunal Sharma.Main ***** family se belong krta hu.We are from Agra Utter pardesh.My father was in railway services.He was an engineer too.But he used to be out of station most of the time.ye story tb ki hai jb main engineering krne Faridabad aaya tha.main  rent pr rhta tha ek room lekr.
Meri girlfriend astha Sharma she was also from ***** family.It was love at first sight when I saw her.One of our common Friend Madhvi Mishra helped us to connect.I proposed asthma when I was in 2ed year while we both were in same class.we both were very serious for each other.But we never had physical relationship.1 year passed with hugging and just normal kissing .My mom was happy with father who use to come home once in a week.Hum teeno ki life aise hi chlti rhti normal but specially muje ye nhi pta tha ki next year mere clg me ek toofan aane vala h Jo meri life poor trh Badal dega.Us too fan ka naam tha Javed Khan....
ye update hai ya joke
Like Reply
Big update will come on Sunday morning because I am a working person and damn busy with office work so can't give big update in weekdays.I Apologies for that if still whoever is disappointed plz don't read my thread
Thanks
[+] 2 users Like Cutecuck's post
Like Reply
very nice update!
Like Reply
jo bhi ho pics jarur daalna of heroies atleast intro pics
Like Reply
Mast update
[+] 1 user Likes Rumana's post
Like Reply
very nice start
[+] 1 user Likes Black Mamba's post