Adultery Mily seduced by her husband's boss
2020  was not a good year for the Roy’s. Amit Roy lost his high paying job at a major software company where he was a middle level project manager due to corona. He spent the next 6 months looking for another job without any success. He met with recruiters, answered ads in trade magazines and papers, and had his resume posted on the Internet. But he had no success.
His wife Mily went back to work part time. She was a secretary when they met, and then quit work to raise their two children. They were now in their teens and did not need her as much as they did in the past. She was 35 and still very attractive. She took pride in her appearance. Several times after she returned to work, male coworkers hit her on. She considered it flattering, but always said no. She loved her husband too much.
As the year progressed, money got tighter and tighter. Mily was not making that much money and the crush of continuing bills was weighing hard on Amit. Then one day, he got an email from a prospective employer.
The company’s name was The Khanna’s. The letter stated said they were looking for project managers. The position sounded wonderful and Amit perfectly suited for it. It stated the company was based in New Delhi.
Amit searched the Internet and could find nothing about the company. He thought that strange, but he responded to the email and sent them the information they were interested in. He was curious because they asked for a lot of personal information, including pictures of his wife and children.
A few days later a Fed Ex package arrived with a plane tickets for the entire family. Later that day, Amit received a call from the head of Human Resources. They wanted to make sure he got the tickets and was planning on coming out for the interview. Amit thought it was curious that plane tickets for the entire family were sent, but decided it would be a nice family trip.
They arrived at a airport in New Delhi and were picked up by a limo. Mily and the kids were impressed. Amit was very curious about this company that was suddenly interested in after almost a year on unemployment.
They were driven about an hour. There seemed to be nothing for miles, and then suddenly a Industrial town appeared. The homes they passed were new and immaculate. It looked as though this town had been built in just the past few years. All the storefronts and roads looked like brand new.
Just outside of town, the driver drove up to a gate that guarded a tall glass building. A small sign out front told Amit he was at the Khanna’s Headquarters. The driver parked and led them into the lobby. After several minutes, Amit was led in to meet with the Director of Human Resources. Mily and the children were taken on a tour of the facilities and then the town.
Two hours later, they all met back together. Amit was thrilled. They had offered him a job at almost twice what he was making before and the position sounded perfect for him. Mily loved the town and the schools, as did their children. The company even offered to assist in the selling of their present home.
It sounded too good to be true.
In the span of one month, Amit and his family moved from their home in the Kolkata to a small town in the New Delhi . Their new home was wonderful. The kids started in their new school, and Amit started his new job as Senior Project Manager at The Khanna’s.
Mily settled into the neighborhood and began to make this new house their home. She made friends with her new neighbor Pinky and her husband Aditya. Pinky was about her age and had children also. Pinky showed her where to shop and was helpful in getting the new home set the way Mily wanted it.
Mily also met other people from the community, BUT something about the women troubled her. And even Pinky, who she liked, had a way sometimes of bothering her.
All the women were very attractive, but all married to, what Mily considered not real macho men. They all seemed like the geek boys from high school, now all grown up. Pinky’s husband Aditya was shorter than her, and bald and overweight, with thick glasses. She didn’t really see the attraction. And to be honest, Mily’s husband Amit kind of fit in with these men. He was a wonderful man, and she loved him dearly, but she had to admit he was a bit of a geek too.
But it was the way the women fawned over their husbands that really bothered Mily. It was like these women were from the age of where the man was “King of the Castle”, and the woman was his little subservient slave. They would do things Mily would never think of doing for Amit, and then sit there, like a little lap dog, waiting for the next command..
It was really beginning to creep her out.
Late one night, Mily was having trouble sleeping. So she got up and grabbed her cigarettes she kept hidden from Amit. She went out into the backyard to have a smoke. She hid behind a small shed in their yard and lit her cigarette and took a long drag.
She had promised Amit she would quit smoking, but could not. She didn’t do it often, only when she was certain he wouldn’t find out. She sat and smoked and thought about her new life here. Then she heard a faint noise.
She peeked around the shed and heard the noise was coming from Aditya and Pinky’s house. At first, it sounded like someone was in pain, or they were having a fight. But as she got closer to the noise, it became apparent to her, that Aditya and Pinky were having sex. And having it quite loudly!
She slowly walked up to the window, intrigued at what she was hearing. As she got close, she heard Pinky screaming in ecstasy over and over again. She was telling Aditya how good it was and how she would do anything for him.
Mily was amazed. Aditya was an overweight, bald, downright geeky looking man. Mily could not imagine him being that great in bed. But she had never heard a woman squeal and scream like Pinky was. Pinky sounded like she was having orgasm after orgasm and that they were pretty intense.
Mily listened for several minutes and then put out her cigarette and hid the butt. She went back inside still stunned by what she had heard. She kept thinking, was Aditya some kind of sexual stud? She just could not picture it.
That weekend, Mily and Amit attended a neighborhood barbeque and Mily had a miserable time. The women were really beginning to bug her. They were so subservient to their husbands. Their fat, ugly, bald husbands! She just didn’t get it!
The whole thing was really getting to her. Even Pinky, who she initially liked, was getting on her nerves. Worse yet, her and Amit had begun to argue. First about the new town and life here. Now he was being very mysterious about his work. Amit was always very open with her, but now he was a closed book. She asked Pinky and a few of the other wives about Khanna’s and was always told to ask her husband.
She found herself staying more and more inside her home. She hated going out amongst these Stepford Wives. She searched and searched the Internet, but could find very little about the Khanna’s. The whole thing was unnerving.
That weekend she decided to take matters into her own hands. They were invited to another one of those annoying neighborhood barbeques. While there, she would raise a bit of a stink about all this secrecy.
About an hour into the cookout, Mily approached a table of men, one of them being her husband Amit. The men seemed to be talking about something secretive.
“What are you men talking about?” She asked.
They looked up at her in silence. Amit looked at her with his “shut up and go away” look. But Mily would have none of it.
“Come on guys. What’s going on here? Why is everything you do such a big damn secret?” Asked Mily.
Amit stood up and walked towards her. He had a look of anger in his face. Normally Mily would’ve backed down, but she’d had enough of this nonsense. But suddenly, Amit’s face changed as he looked over her shoulder. Mily noticed and turned to see he was looking at a Punjabi man slowly approaching. Behind him walked a very large black man. Amit quickly stopped whatever he was about to say and let the men approach.
“Good afternoon Amit.” Said the older man. “This must be your lovely wife. I am Sidharth. I am so happy to finally meet you.”
Sidharth extended his hand and shook Mily’s hand lightly.
“You are more lovely than the picture on Amit’s desk. You are indeed a lucky man Amit.” Said Sidharth.
Mily mood changed and she smiled and said. “Nice to meet you too.”
“Was I breaking in on a conversation?” Asked Sidharth. “It appeared that you young people were discussing something important.”
Mily took this as an opportunity and said.
“I am so curious about your company, Sidharth. My husband has told me so little about what he does, and I would love to know more so I can be more supportive of him.”
“Such a good wife. Such a wonderful lady.” Said Sidharth. “You are truly blessed Amit.”
Sidharth turned towards Mily and said.
“My dear. Would you like a tour of our factory? I would be honored to show it to you myself.”
Mily was taken aback. All this secrecy for two months, and now she was being offered a guided tour.
“Please allow me the pleasure of showing you the results of my years of work and research. Will you do me the honor dear?” Asked Sidharth.
“Of course.” Replied Mily, still stunned at the sudden change of events.
“I will send my man on Monday to pick you up. Is that fine with you dear?” Asked Xan.
“Of course. And thank you.” Replied Mily.
Sid turned to the large black man standing behind him and said.
“This is my servant Mantoo. He will call for you at 10:00 AM on Monday. Until then, my dear.”
Sidharth slowly walked away and began to talk to a group of the wives standing by the pool. The women quickly surrounded him, seeming to want to dote on him. Mily shook her head. It was almost like he was a movie star, the way those wives acted. She found the whole thing a bit confusing.
Amit’s mood seemed to change after Sidharth appeared. He seemed like he was getting angry at her for asking questions of the men, now he seemed very happy. She asked him several times about what she would see on Monday, and Amit always replied that Sidharth could explain it better than he ever could. Everything would be answered on Monday.
She found it all so mysterious.
Monday came and at 10:00AM. There was a knock on her door. When she opened it, there stood the gigantic Mantoo. He said nothing, but waved to the black limousine parked in the driveway. Mily grabbed her purse and got into the limo.
Mantoo drove her quietly to the office and parked. He opened her door and led her to an entrance on the side of the building. Waiting there was Sidharth. He was smiling and extended his hands as she approached.
“Welcome. Welcome to my business. I am so happy you could come.” Said the smiling Sid.
Sid led her though the door and then down a long hallway. Mantoo followed. Then they entered a large glass enclosure, like a greenhouse. It was full of large green leafy plants. It was hot and humid in there.
Sid turned toward Mily and said.
“All my life I study plants for their healing powers. Many of these are from China. But some come from other parts of the world. They have many many good chemicals, healing chemicals.”
Sid grabbed one leafy plant and said. “This one good for digestion.” He grabbed another and said. “This one help with pain.”
Sid slowly walked to the edge of the room, where some a small table with chairs was sitting. On the table were several bottles.
“Here you sit.” Said Sid as he held the chair as Mily sat in it.
Then he opened two of the bottles and handed one to Mily and said. “Here you drink this one. It good for health. It have many many good herbs in it.”
Sid drank from the bottle and smiled as Mily slowly drank from hers. The liquid was brown and had a slight sweet taste to it. It tasted quite good.
Sid smiled and drank more of his bottle and said. “You drink. This make you healthy. You drink.”
Mily drank the rest of the bottle as Sid smiled at her. He took two more bottles and opened them. They sat and talked while they drank the second bottle.
After they finished, Sid stood up and offered Mily his hand. She reached out and as she stood, she suddenly felt a little lightheaded.
Sid smiled and said. “It must be heat in here. Let’s go up to my office. I have more to show you.”
Mily felt a bit dizzy as she walked out the door and down to an elevator. Sid and Mantoo stood on either side of her, steadying her as the elevator rose. When the door opened, Mily found she has having trouble walking. When she tried to speak, her speech came out slurred. Her mind too was getting jumbled. She felt confused and was having trouble focusing on where she was and what she was doing.
Sid and Mantoo led Mily over to a couch and lay her on it. She closed her eyes briefly and felt like the room was spinning. She opened her eyes to see Sid walking towards the door with Mantoo, and then letting him leave, closing the door behind him. Sid then walked to his desk and sat behind it looking at papers.
Mily floated in and out of a state consciousness. She had no idea Sid had drugged her with the most popular item the Khanna’s sold the world over. One that made women helpless to sexual desire. One that gave them immeasurable pleasure. One that made women capable of incredible orgasm after orgasm. And the very one the men who worked at the Khanna’s held over their wives heads and made them behave the way they did.
Sid got up from his desk and walked over to Mily. He looked at her pupils and knew it was time. He slowly undressed looking at the helpless housewife. He loved having the wives for the first time on his magic drug. With his big endowment, they reacted in ways they had never done before with any man.
Mily looked at Sid as he undressed. His penis looked huge. But there was something strange and arousing about it. Another part wanted of her wanted to get up and run. What was happening was wrong! She was married and was only to make love with her husband Amit. But as she tried to sit up, she found she could not.
Sid reached and undid Mily’s slacks. She tried to struggle as he pulled them down, but her arms and legs were almost useless. She flailed lightly as he pulled them down. Next came her panties. Sid pulled her up into a sitting position and removed her blouse and bra. He laid her gently onto her back.
Mily smiled as she groggily looked at Sid’s now hard penis. It was at least 7 inches long and very thick. She almost chuckled at the ridiculousness of what was going on. She wanted to get up and leave. She wanted to push him away and scream to stop what was happening, but she was helpless.
Sid kneeled next to the couch and began to suck on Mily’s nipples. Jolts of pleasure instantly shot through her body. She’d never felt anything like it before. She felt Sid’s hand slide down to her pussy and caress it. Another jolt of pleasure coursed though her body. It was incredible!
Sid sucked and licked Mily’s nipples while he played with her pussy. Mily began to moan and thrash about on the couch. All thoughts of leaving were now gone and all she could focus on was the intense pleasure she was feeling.
Mily felt it building after only being touched for thirty seconds. She was coming! And it was more intense than any other orgasm she’d ever felt.
“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Mily began to moan and scream as her first orgasm hit her. Her body shuddered and shook as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her body. It seemed to last forever and as it subsided, her body shivered as it began to relax.
Then one minute later, another approached and hit her. This one bigger and more intense than the first. She screamed as her body shook and trembled as she came and came. This one lasted even longer. Whatever small part of consciousness Mily still had was amazed at what she was feeling. She’d never come twice in one day much less in two minutes, and never with this strength and intensity.
Sid now focused on rubbing the upper side of inside of Mily’s pussy, as he sucked on her nipples. Her reaction was immediate and intense. Her pussy began to ooze lubrication like it never had before. It felt to Mily as if she was urinating, but the feeling was unlike anything she’d ever felt.
Sid let go of Mily’s nipple with his mouth and looked at the sexually incapacitated housewife now writhing on his touch.
“I find your G-Spot. You like?” Asked Sid.
All Mily could do is moan and thrash on the couch. She was incapable of speech and was helpless in Sidharth’s hands. He had done it before to every wife in town. But he always loved watching it happen for the first time.
Sid massaged Mily’s G-Spot for another minute and watched as her eyes flew open wide and her whole body shook as she came again.
“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!” Mily screamed as an orgasm even stronger than the last one swept over her. Her hands gripped the sides of the couch as she rolled her head from side to side, screaming as this immense orgasm ripped through her psyche.
Sid slowly pulled his fingers out of Mily and smiled as he watched her thrash on the couch. The tremors running through her body lasted another minute, until they slowly subsided. Sid knew he had to let her rest. He sat down in a chair and watched as her body slowly began to relax. He would give her 15 minutes to come down from the sexual high he had taken her to, before he would go on.
Mily laid on the couch a quivering mess of tingling nerve endings. Her consciousness was beginning to come back online and she began to come aware of what had just happened to her. In five minutes, this Punjabi man had given her more sexual pleasure than she had experienced in her entire life.
Part of her felt immense shame. Here she was a happily married woman, lying naked on her bosses couch, still trembling from three mind-blowing orgasms. But another part was looking at the naked Sid and wanting him.
She looked at his huge and very hard cock, and wanted it. She wanted it in her fucking her hard. She wanted to suck it, stroke it, and feel it blast cum into her oozing pussy. She wanted him to fuck her in every position she could think of.
Her mind was full of sexy images. Images that earlier today would have been considered filthy to her. Now they were making her pussy pulsate and ache for attention. She wanted Sid to fuck her and fuck her now!
How could she be thinking such thoughts?
What was to become of her?

Contd ....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Mily roy lay there nude, still trembling from the three shattering orgasms she had been brought to by Sid. The 35-year-old housewife and mother was a mass of conflicting emotions and feelings. She had never felt anything like she had just experienced, but another part of her was questioning how she could be doing what she as doing.
She was happily married!
And yet another part still yearned for more of what Sid had to offer. His cock was hard and he was softly touching it as he observed Mily. She began to stare at it as her own hands began to explore herself.
Sparks seem to be flying from her fingertips. Her flesh tingled with excitement as she touched herself. The reasoned thoughts that had begun to appear in her conscious mind were now disappearing as her hands drifted over her body.
Her left hand made it down to her pussy and was amazed at the warmth radiating from there. She quickly spread her pussy lips apart and moved her right hand down to her clit. It had been years since Mily has masturbated, but she had not forgotten how.
She quickly dipped her right fingers into her oozing opening and captured some lubrication. She then slid up and pulled back the hood covering her clit with her left hand and began to furiously rub her clit with her right.
Shockwaves began to radiate through her body and she began to shake as an immediate orgasm hit her. Sid watched as her eyes flew open wide and a deep moan escaped her lips as Mily came again.
Usually, she would have stopped. But there was no stopping now. Her finger rubbed her clit with increasing intensity as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her. She could not stop. She did not want to stop. She'd never felt anything like this before in her lifetime.
Sid smiled as he watched the housewife bring herself off again and again. He had seen it all before. The drug always had a strong effect the first time. Women became helpless to their desire for satisfaction. He slowly stroked his cock as he watched.
Mily was out of control. She'd made herself cum ten times and wanted more. Her eyes drifted to Sid and fixated on his hard cock. She watched him stroke it slowly and she felt a shudder go through her as she pictured him sliding it in and out of her. She wanted him as she's never wanted anything.
Sid had watched enough. He stood up from his seat and moved between Mily's spread legs. She watched as he positioned himself at her opening. Part of her did not want to move her hands from her pussy. They were giving her too much pleasure. But another part wanted that cock in her. She pulled back to allow him access. Sid buried his 7-inch cock into Mily in one stroke.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGG!" Mily screamed as millions of nerve endings inside her pussy exploded, sending pleasure messages to her brain.
Mily began to scream and squeal as Sid slowly fucked her. Her hands went to his ass,digging her shapely nails and pulling him as deep as he could go into her as she pumped against him.
"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" Screamed Mily as she came even larger than she had before.
Sid slowly fucked the housewife and mother as he watched her face twist in pleasure as she came and came again. Her eyes bulging out and her mouth open, and her face contorted. Nothing beat the first time with a new wife for him. He knew his cock was big, and knew it was giving Mily pleasure she'd never experienced until now.
"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Mily began to moan over and over again.
She could not get enough. Each stroke of Sid's 7-inch cock drove her over a wall she'd never been close to before. Sid pumped and pumped as quickly and as hard as he could. Sid pulled away and reclined on the couch. He signaled for Mily to mount him and she did quickly.
Mily straddled Sid and quickly grabbed his penis and inserted it into her waiting pussy. She put her hands on Sid's small chest and began to pump her pelvis against his as she dug her nails onto his chest. She was out of control as orgasm after orgasm swept over her body.
Mily rode Sid until he could hold back no longer.
Sid pushed up into Mily and screamed. "I cumming!"
Every nerve ending in Mily's pussy exploded as Sid's cum shot up into her. It felt as though she could feel every one of several million sperm hitting her vaginal walls and swimming around, caressing her deeply inside.
"AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE!" Screamed Mily as she came again and again as she pumped all of Sid's sperm from his softening cock. Sid looked up at the writhing housewife, her body drenched in sweat, her hair damp, and her face twisted as she came and came again.
Mily pumped and pumped until she could move no more. She collapsed on top of Sid, who was quite out of breath at this time. He let her lay there and then slowly crawled out from under her. Mily lay there unconscious, drenched in sweat.
Sid showered and then called for Mantoo. He entered to a sight he had seen many times before. A new wife freshly fucked by Sid after she'd been drugged. Sid instructed him to clean her up and drive her home.
Mantoo carried Mily to the shower and washed her off. He took liberties with her body as he washed and rinsed her naked form. She was too out of it to know or care. He pinched her nipples and touched her pussy. He hoped that some day he might have a chance at this woman. But he feared the powerful Sid. He was small and old, but Mantoo knew better that to disobey Sid.
He dressed Mily and drove her home. He placed her in her bed, where she slept the rest of the day and night. Her sleep was restless, filled with sexual images. She awoke drowsy the next morning and found her husband sitting at the table drinking coffee.
Amit quickly left after some chitchat, leaving Mily to make her own breakfast. She looked at the clock and saw how late it was. She was amazed she had slept to late.
As the morning went on, her mind began to clear and she began to think about the day before. She had gone to see Sid. What had happened? She was having trouble remembering. That bothered her. She had an excellent memory. She recalled Mantoo picking her up and seeing some of the factory, but the rest of the day was cloudy in her mind.
That night, Amit and her made love. And it was better than it had been in years. She did not know if the new job was maybe distressing their lives, but Amit was very good that night! And she had had a good orgasm. One that was so good, she had to clench her teeth to keep herself from crying out.
The next day she was invited to Pinky's for coffee. As they sat and chit chatted, Pinky asked how she enjoyed her trip to see Sid. Mily did not want to admit she had little recollection of it and just replied it was fine. But something began to bother her.
That night she began to talk to Amit. She told him she was troubled by her trip to see  Sid. She asked him again about what kinds of things they did there. Amit got defensive and they argued.
The next few days, Mily began to experience some flashbacks. Some came to her in dreams. Some came as she was sitting quietly reading. At first, they were sexual images of her husband Amit, and then slowly Sid began to appear in them. She was shocked at first. How could she be having fantasies about that Punjabi old man?
After several days of this, she began to realize that something else happened on her trip to see Sid. She began to wonder if she had been drugged. But how could that be possible? She was so confused. She needed to talk to someone. She called Pinky.
Pinky listened and sounded concerned. Mily was afraid she'd sound insane. Mily asked Pinky what she knew about the Khanna’s. Pinky knew very little too. Pinky then invited Mily over saying perhaps we should discuss this in private at her house.
Mily walked over to find Pinky sitting in her kitchen. She offered Mily a cup of coffee and asked her to tell her more of her memories. Mily began to open up. She thought that Sid had perhaps drugged her and abused her sexually in some way. Pinky listened and watched as Mily consumed the coffee. The one Pinky had made special, just for her.
Pinky watched as Mily began to get more animated and her eyes and speech began to cloud a bit. She knew it would not be long before the drug would take it's full effect.
Mily began to feel a bit woozy. Pinky offered her an arm and told her she needed to lie down on the couch to rest. Mily followed her, unaware of what was happening to her. Pinky sat her down and left the room. Mily sat there feeling stranger and stranger, until she closed her eyes and drifted off.
Mily awakened slowly. Her mind a cloudy of confused thoughts. She was hearing sounds, loud sounds, and people talking and making other loud sounds. Was someone being hurt? She heard screaming. What was going on?
She opened her eyes and tried to focus, but everything was hazy. She closed her eyes and drifted off again. She was dreaming about Amit. They were having sex and he was performing oral sex on her. Something he'd never Amite particularly well. But today he was.
Mily kept thinking. "Wow honey. You really know what you're doing today."
She drifted in and out for another minute. She was getting ready to cum. Something she never did when Amit performed oral on her. And it felt like a big one!
Mily's body jumped as a huge orgasm swept over her. She thrust per pelvis up against Amit and pumped hard against his tongue as she exploded in pleasure. She pumped and pumped until the spasms stopped. She'd never felt so good. And Amit had never licked her so well. And he wasn't stopping. And she felt like she was going to cum again!
Mily exploded again and her body shook with pleasure. She screamed and pumped against her husband as he delighted her unlike any other time in their marriage. Her mind could not believe how good Amit was making her feel. She lay there as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her.
Her hand drifted down to Amit's head as her third orgasm approached. She wanted to grab his head and hold it tight against her pussy as she came again. She grabbed a large amount of hair and pulled Amit's head tight as she exploded again in orgasm.
Some small part of her consciousness suddenly realized something was wrong here. She opened her eyes, but her vision was still cloudy. Her husband Amit was almost bald! She blinked here eyes again and again, trying to clear up the fog in her eyes and her brain.
Who was doing this to her? Who's hair did she have a hold on?
Mily lifted her head and blinked and her vision cleared slightly. Just then another orgasm approached and washed over her. It caused her to tilt her head back and push against whomever was between her legs. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked as she raised her head again.
"Oh my God!" Screamed Mily as she saw that it was Pinky between her legs! Pinky did not look up and kept licking Mily's pussy. Mily tried to struggle, but her body felt weak and helpless. She blinked and lifted her head again and saw that Pinky and her were not alone. Sid was behind Pinky and he was fucking her!
"Oh God Pinky! Please stop! Please don't!" Mily screamed as she now fully realized what was happening. She tried to move away from Pinky, but was helpless under the effects of the drug.
Sid looked down at the helpless housewife and smiled. He was enjoying fucking Pinky. But he wanted another crack at this new one. He fucked Pinky for another minute before he pulled back and withdrew.
Pinky quickly stopped licking Mily and began to look at Sid in desperation. She was under the influence of the drug too. She needed fucking badly.
"Oh God. don't stop. You promised me!" Pinky moaned and begged.
"Don't worry my darling. Your loyalty will be rewarded." Said the smiling Sid.
Sid nodded at his manservant Mantoo. He quickly rose from his seat and disrobed. Pinky's pussy gushed in anticipation at what she knew was coming and went back to licking Mily.
Mantoo quickly got behind Pinky and pushed his gigantic black cock into her waiting pussy. Pinky squealed in delight as Mantoo began to fuck her slowly. She put her head back between Mily's legs and began to lick and suck her pussy again.
Mily's mind was a jumble of thoughts, emotions, and feelings. What was going on was so surreal to her. She was lying in her new friends bed, naked, while Pinky licked her pussy, while Mantoo fucked Pinky from behind.
The feeling in her pussy magnified one hundred times and she began to explode in orgasm every ten seconds on Pinky's tongue.
She screamed in delight over and over again. Her clit felt as though it was six inches long as Pinky sucked and licked it. She looked up at Mantoo and watched as he slowly fucked Pinky and it caused her to cum. Her mind was a sea of sexual thoughts she never thought possible.
She'd had lost all control.
Sid watched as Mily came again and again. He knew now she would be hooked. She would do anything for the drug. Anything for a repetition of what she was feeling now. And he wanted to be part of it.
He waved at Mantoo and he pulled Pinky back and laid her on the bed next to Mily. Sid then got between Mily's legs and began to fuck her. Mily screamed in delight as one million nerve endings exploded inside her pussy and began to send pleasure waves to her brain. She had no other thought in her mind now other than the hard cock of Sid and how it was making her feel.
Pinky spread her legs and invited Mantoo to fuck her hard. This was her reward for betraying Mily and she had longed for it. She had heard of Mantoo's reputation from one of the other wives who had been fortunate enough to fuck him, and now it was her turn.
Mantoo loved when he got the chance to fuck one of the wives. Dr. Sid kept him on a tight leash, which he greatly resented. But the old man had control of him, as well as every resident of the city.
Mantoo began to fuck Pinky with long hard strokes. Pinky's eyes rolled back in her head as Mantoo hit areas of her pussy that no man had ever hit. Mantoo's girth also stretched her pussy to the limit and intensified the incredible feelings that were sweeping over her. She was experiencing one long big orgasm after another.
Sid fucked Mily in much slower intense motions, but with Mily under the heavy influence of the drug, her pussy was experiencing sensations she'd never felt before. She was coming every 10 seconds.
Sid fucked her for as long as it old body could hold out. He pushed deep and shot his cum deeply into her. Mily screamed as another orgasm swept over her. Sid pumped a few more times and then withdrew.
Mily lay there shuddering as she felt Sid's hot cum wash around deeply inside her. Every nerve of her body was exploding in pleasure as she lay there next to her new friend.
Mily looked over at Pinky. Her eyes were glassy and she looked as though she was almost unconscious. Her mouth was open and she moaned continuingly as Mantoo fucked her hard, fast, a deeply.
Mily looked at Mantoo. His body was covered with sweat, as he pumped hard in and out of Pinky. Erotic images began to fill Mily's head. She wanted Mantoo to fuck her with his magnificently large black cock. She pictured it happening to her and her hands unconsciousness went to her pussy and she began to caress her clit as she watched the scene going on next to her.
Mily's clit exploded in pleasure as Mily touched it. She began to orgasm as she watched Mantoo fuck Pinky. Sexual thoughts unknown to Mily before today filled her thoughts. Her eyes roamed all over the scene next to her as she masturbated herself to orgasm after orgasm. She was hooked.
Sid ordered Mantoo to withdraw from Pinky and place her on top of Mily in a 69 position. He instructed Mantoo to resume fucking Pinky. Mily lay there watching Mantoo's gigantic black cock piston in and out of Pinky's pussy. His huge black balls hung just inches from her face as he pumped in and out of her.
Pinky began to lick and suck on Mily's clit, and Mily began to scream in delight. Juice began to ooze out of Pinky's pussy and flow onto Mily's face. She was amazed at how much there was. She suddenly opened her mouth and began to lick Pinky's clit. She had never even considered being with a woman before today. She was acting purely on instinct now.
Pinky lifted her head and screamed as Mily began to lick her clit. She was cumming again and again as Mily licked her clit while the gigantic Mantoo power fucked her. Pinky looked up to see Sid approaching her stroking his hard cock. He'd been aroused by watching the scene before him and had to cum once more.
Sid grabbed Mily's legs and lifted them onto his shoulder as her lone anklet on her left leg rubbed on his bare shoulder. He shoved his hard cock into Mily's pussy and heard her scream in delight. He fucked her hard and quick, aroused by watching Mantoo with the two wives.
The combination of Pinky's tongue and Sid's cock sent Mily to another level of orgasmic delight. Her body bucked and bucked as huge orgasms wracked her body. She'd never known pleasure like this was possible.
Sid pushed hard and shot his second load of cum into Mily's delighted pussy. She squealed as she felt every spurt spray inside her. Then she lost consciousness.
Sid withdrew and watched as Mantoo fucked Pinky senseless. Mantoo grabbed Pinky's hips and pushed as deep as he could as shot his cum into Pinky. Pinky screamed as the biggest orgasm she'd ever experienced hit her body. She shuddered and moaned loudly as she felt the warm cum bath her insides. She collapsed on top of Mily, utterly spent.
Sid showered and instructed Mantoo to clean Mily again. Pinky was lying on the bed, still delighting in the fucking she had just gotten. As Sid entered the room, she rose and thanked him.
Sid smiled and said. "You explain her new life to her when she wakes up."
"I will Sid." Said Pinky.
Sid and Mantoo left and Pinky looked at the unconscious Mily. She would tell her everything. And Mily would have to accept her fate. Sid and the men controlled things around here. The women were there to serve them. The men controlled the drug. And the drug controlled the women. There was no escape.

Contd...
Like Reply
Mily awoke to find Pinky lying next to her. Her mind was still foggy from the drug, but this time she had a better recollection of what had happened to her. Tears filled her eyes.
“Why Pinky? Why?” Mily asked.
“I’m so sorry. It’s the drug. That damn drug. They use it to control us. It not only heightens sexual arousal, it’s addictive. You’ll crave it. And you’ll do anything to possess it. Believe me I know.” Said Pinky.
Mily cried into her pillow. Pinky wrapped her arms around Mily and held her as she sobbed. Pinky felt the warmth of her body against her bare skin. She knew they were both still under the effects of the drug, and she found herself thinking less and less about comforting Mily, and more about sexual thoughts of her.
Mily noticed the warmth too and soon stopped crying. Pinky was at first caressing her body to comfort her. Now those caresses were arousing. Mily shook her head and bit her lip and sexual thoughts began to creep there way back in.
Pinky took Mily’s face into her hands and turned it towards her. She kissed her lightly and then deeply. Mily felt herself responding to something that days ago would have made her sick to her stomach. She returned Pinky’s kisses with passion.
Soon both of their hands were exploring each other’s bodies. Mily could not believe what she was doing and how it was feeling, but the drug was very powerful. She got lost in her thoughts and let it happen.
Pinky moved around and quickly lay on top of top in a 69 position. Her tongue quickly went to work on Mily’s inflamed pussy. Mily hesitated for a second, but began to do the same to Pinky. Again, part of her was amazed she was licking another woman and enjoying it, but there was no denying it.
Her and Pinky began to pleasure each other with wild abanAmit. Mily began to cum and cum and from the reaction from Pinky, she was feeling the same. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over both of their bodies as brought each other to intense orgasm after orgasm.
Pinky finally pulled away as the drug began to wear off. She turned to Mily and kissed her as she lay there quivering. She held her as they talked about what was going to happen next.
Amit would be home that night with his weekly supply of the drug. It was held in a small black case that only he had the key to. The amount of drug given to each executive was equal with his position in the company. The higher up in the company, the more he got each week.
Aditya had been at the company 5 years and had moved up the ladder to middle management. Pinky explained the she had a bit to do with that. She explained that if one of the upper executives took a liking to Mily, Amit could get promoted if she performed well.
“Performed well?” Asked Mily. Does that mean what I think it means? And you?”
Pinky looked down a bit and said. “Yes it does. And yes I have. Adi doesn’t know about them. It’s for senior managers only. And Jim and Amit will not know about today.”
Mily lay there stunned. So much had changed in just a few weeks for her. She’d gone from a happy stay at home mom, to corporate whore. She could not believe it to be true. And she hoped she would never have to do such a thing. She was confident Amit could rise up the corporate ladder without her doing anything. She wanted to put all of the past few days behind her.
That night Amit came home, Mily noticed him carrying a small black bag. She asked what it was, and was told it was for work. That night, Amit brought her a special cocktail he’d made her. Amit had no idea what Mily had been through earlier today. He just was certain he was going to have fun tonight!
The next two weeks passed quickly for Mily. Amit had given her the drug four times, and each time Mily had fucked him silly. He was amazed at how well it worked. She was frustrated because Amit couldn’t perform as well and for as long as she wanted. She found herself masturbating herself silly after Amit went to sleep. The drug was truly powerful as well as addictive.
On a Monday morning, the phone rang at Mily’s house.
“My dear. How are you? It has been a while since I’ve seen you.” Said the familiar voice of  Sid.
“I am fine. Thank you for asking.” Replied Mily.
“I am calling to ask a favor. I am holding a small party for some business associates of mine. And I am asking some of the wives of our newer associates to help out hosting. Would you be a dear and assist me?” Asked Sid.
Mily thought for a second, not sure what he meant by hosting.
“I’m not certain, Sid. When is the party? Can I call you back after I’ve thought about it?” Asked Mily.
“Certainly my dear.” Replied Sid. “Please call my secretary for details.”
Mily hung up and called Pinky and told her what happened. Pinky was silent for a second and then Mily asked.
“What exactly does he mean by helping to host the party?” She asked.
Pinky took a slow breath and sighed and said. “It means what you think it means.”
“And what if I say no?” Asked Mily.
“You don’t want to know. Just do it. It’ll be good for Amit.” Replied Pinky.
“What are you saying? Will something bad happen to me if I say no?” Asked Mily.
Pinky was silent for a few seconds. Then said. “Just take my advice. You’re better off saying yes. And if you’re lucky, it the only party you ever have to host. I have to go now. Bye.”
Mily stood there in stunned silence. What would happen to her if she turned down Sid? She thought that things were settling down for her now. She had hoped it could just be her and Amit now. All afternoon, she struggled with the decision. Right before Amit came home, she’d made up her mind. She would not allow herself to be used like that. Now all she had to do was call Sid.
She called his secretary and explained that she was busy getting her new house ready to assist hosting a party. She said that perhaps she could do it another time, even though she had no such plans to do it. The secretary was polite and said she would give Sid the message. That night her and Amit made love again and it was incredible!
The next morning, Mily sent her kids off to school and went about cleaning her house when the doorbell rang. She looked out to see Mantoo standing on the stoop. She was unsure what to do, and locked the chain on the door and then opened it slightly. Mantoo was standing there holding a small long package and an envelope.
“Yes? What do you want?” Asked Mily.
“This is for you madam.” Said Mantoo as he extended his large arms.
Mily thought for a second and then unlocked the chain and opened the door. Mantoo handed her the package and letter. She opened it and read.
My dear. I was so sorry to hear you would not be assisting in hosting my small party. I understand how busy you must be getting your new home in order. Please accept this gift from me. And perhaps another time you can be of service to me.
Sincerely,
 Sid
She opened the long box to find it filled with beautiful red roses. She smiled and thought to herself; perhaps Sid will leave her alone now. She carried the roses into her kitchen and grabbed a vase from the cupboard. She filled it with water, and as she put the roses into the vase, she took a light sniff of one of the flowers.
She got instantly lightheaded.
Suddenly the gigantic Mantoo grabbed her from behind. He covered her mouth with something and lifted her off her feet. She struggled, but against the gigantic black man, she had no hope. And with her mouth covered, she had to breath through her nose and inhaled fumes from the soaked rag. She went limp in a matter of seconds.
Mily awoke in a fog. The surroundings looked unfamiliar, and she was still confused. Her last memories were of her house. Where was she? And what was happening to her? She was aware she was being touched and fondled. But who was doing it? She blinked her eyes over and over again and shook her head to try and clear the fog.
She became aware that she was lying on a large bed and that she was with many men. Their hands were touching her everywhere. Her breasts were being squeezed and pinched and many hands were touching her vaginal area. She tried to move her hands and push the hands away, but her body would not respond.
Suddenly, some of the hands stopped touching her and she saw a man’s face in front of hers. She recognized it as Sid. She felt a momentary feeling of relief and familiarity as she saw his smiling face.
“My dear. Since you refused my gracious request for help, I decided that you alone would be the host of my party. It will be your job to entertain myself and my guests.” Said the smiling Sid.
And with that statement, he entered her pussy quickly. Mily’s body jumped in reaction, as she was heavily under the influence of the drug Sid’s company made. Sid fucked her slow and steady with his penis sending wave after wave of pleasure crashing though Mily’s body.
“Yes my dear. You are going to fuck us all today, including the servants when we are done with you.” Said the smiling Sid as Mily had her first orgasm.
Mily moaned loudly as she came. Her vision was clearing and she saw four other older  men. All naked and with erections. It was a picture that weeks ago would have frightened and revolted her, but now aroused. Her pussy gushed as she envisioned cock after cock taking her again and again.
The men stood in amazement as they watched Sid fuck the drugged housewife. They had been promised a demonstration of the power the drug held, and they were impressed.
Sid fucked her slow and steady for several minutes, before he began to approach orgasm. Mily’s body responded by cumming several times on his  hard cock. The rest of the men watched enraptured by the reaction of the 35-year-old mom and housewife. Sid had promised the drug would bring results, but they were amazed at how well it worked.
Sid pushed deep and shot his cum deep into Mily. Mily groaned and grabbed Sid’s ass and pumped back against him as she came again, her mouth open as she moaned deeply. Sid pumped for several seconds more before departing.
Mily felt empty for just a few seconds, until another older man came into view. He pressed his cock quickly into Mily and she groaned and pumped back against him in reaction.
The old man had not fucked a woman like this in ages. And he’d never had someone react so strongly to his  penis. But here was this attractive woman lying beneath him reacting as though his cock was a foot long. He pumped slowly into her as he watched her cum several more times.
The old man approached and hit his orgasm quickly. He pushed deep and shot his cum into Mily, who reacted by cumming once again. The old man was amazed!
A third man took his place and began to fuck Mily quick and hard. His penis was a larger and it sent Mily to new levels of pleasure. She rolled her head from side to side as she came time and time again.
Mily had been given so much of the drug, she was out on control. Sexual thoughts were exploding in her brain, as she not only let this unknown  man fuck her, she was getting off on it. Her pussy exploded in orgasm again as the third man to have her that day came deep in her pussy.
Mily began to lose track of who was fucking her and how many times she’d been fucked. The older men just seemed to keep mounting her, fucking her, and then filling her pussy with cum. When they finished, she been fucked a total of 12 times and had countless orgasms. A huge wet stain was forming under her ass as her pussy oozed cum and pussy juice.
The older men then congregated by a table where Sid explained the use of the product and cost. The old men were spent and interested. Mily laid there, a fucked out mess. Sid waved to Mantoo that they were now done. The servants could now have her if they wished.
Mantoo picked up the housewife and carried her into a large shower area and laid her down on the tile floor. Mily looked at him as he slowly undressed. She knew what was coming and longed for it. The drug still had her firmly in its grip, and she was insatiable.
Mantoo turned on the shower and took the showerhead and rinsed Mily off. He wanted her clean before he got his. He sprayed her pussy clean and rubbed the showerhead all over her body. Just the spray hitting her caused her excitement level to rise.
Mantoo turned off the shower and turned towards Mily. It was then she saw the entire length of his engorged manhood. He was huge! Her eyes got large as he approached her, hovering over her for a few brief seconds before he bent over and picked her up.
Mantoo lifted her high over his head and laughed a deep hearty laugh. He held her high in the air and sniffed her pussy area. It smelled clean and that pleased him. Mily felt like a rag doll suspended in his arms.
Mantoo slowly lowered her until the head of his cock was resting at the opening to her pussy. Mantoo knew she had been fucked repeatedly, but with cocks that were miniatures compared to his. He knew he would have to be gentle at first to allow her to adjust to his length and girth.
Mily felt Mantoo’s huge black cock at the entrance to her pussy and it sent shockwaves through her system. He lowered her gently onto his cock and Mily squealed in delight, as her pussy opened like it had never been opened before.
Mantoo gripped her tight as he slowly lowered her up and down on his massive black cock, with each trip going deeper into the drugged white housewife. Mily leaned her head back and just moaned deeply as she felt it enter her deeper and deeper.
Mantoo had five inches into her when Mily’s body stiffened and she climaxed, her entire body shaking and shuddering in pleasure. Inch by huge thick black inch, Mantoo worked more and more of his massive cock into Mily.
Mily screamed and squealed as Mantoo hit bottom. She’d never felt anything like this in her life. She was full of massive cock and her pussy was pulsating around it. She wrapped herself around Mantoo as her body responded to his slow steady fucking.
Mantoo turned around and pressed Mily against the wall, holding her in the air by her ass cheeks. He began to slowly piston his massive black organ in and out of the delighted white housewife. Mily screamed as orgasm after massive orgasm coursed through her body.
“Oh God  Fuck me! Fuck me!” She began to scream and beg.
Mantoo obliged and began to push in and out of Mily and at a faster harder rate. Mily’s orgasms began coming every few seconds and were so intense she thought she’d pass out. But she didn’t.
“Oh God! Oh God! Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder!” Mily squealed as loudly as she could. And Mantoo obeyed.
Mily opened her eyes to see four other men now watching her get fucked in the shower. They were naked and their huge cocks were rock hard for her. They wanted her. She wanted them. She wanted them all. And she came again while she stared at them while Mantoo fucked her as hard as he could.
Mantoo felt it building down deep and Mily felt his cock twitch and knew what was coming next.
She screamed as Mantoo pushed deeply into her.
Mantoo exploded deeply into Mily and her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt a volcano of cum shoot into her.
“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!” She screamed as she came with Mantoo.
Mantoo pumped her hard, pumping all his black cum deeply into her. Mily squealed on each burst of cum he sprayed into her, until she felt his relax and soften. He slowly lowered her and withdrew. It felt like a river was flowing out of her as she stood and looked at the rest of the men.
The four men approached her and pulled her into the center of the tiled floor and laid her down. There were two blacks, one Hispanic, and one white man. The white man mounted her and pushed his cock hard into her. Mily raised her legs and eagerly accepted it.
She looked at the rest of the men who were now surrounding her. The two blacks grabbed her hands and took them to their stiff cocks and she began to stroke them. The Hispanic moved near her head and offered his cock for her to suck.
Mily had never felt anything so decedent and sexual in her life. Four men were fucking her and one a sexual high cumming again and again as these strangers used her for their pleasure. She greedily sucked the Hispanic cock, while stroking the two black ones with her hands, while she fucked energetically back against the white man.
The white man fucked her hard and fast for several minutes until he felt it building. He pushed hard and shot his cum deep into her. Mily groaned through her cock filled mouth as she felt his cum shoot into her and then withdrew.
He was replaced by the Hispanic who quickly began to fuck her hard. Mily’s head rolled from side to side as he pounded her hard and fast. She quickly stroked the cocks of the two black men. She was totally lost in lust, being fucked with wild abanAmit by these strange men.
The Hispanic groaned and shot his cum into her. Mily’s body shuddered as she felt it shoot into her. He quickly withdrew and Mily released one of the black cocks so it could fuck her. One of the blacks rolled onto his back and pulled Mily on top of him. The other moved in front of her and pushed his cock into her mouth.
Mily was exhausted and could barely move, but she really did not have to. The men provided most of the motion as one of them fucked her pussy hard as the other fucked her mouth. Mily moaned as she lets the blacks use her.
Mantoo watched as his fellow servants fucked Mily silly. He watched as Mily’s ass pumped back against the man fucking her and she eagerly sucked the others cock, and he felt his own cock stir. He slowly stroked it hard while he watched.
His cock became still and hard and he slowly moved behind Mily. He bent down and grabbed some of the juice still oozing out of her pussy. He rubbed some around his stiff black cock and the rest he rubbed around Mily’s asshole. Then he slowly slipped his finger in and out lubing her ass while he stoked his hard cock.
Mily was barely aware of what was happening to her. She was still under the influence of the drug and her body was fighting exhaustion as she came and came over and over again. But her body certainly reacted as Mantoo slowly pushed his huge black cock into her tight white asshole.
Mily screamed through her cock filled mouth and her eyes flew open wide as she felt as though she was being ripped in two. She already had one large black cock in her pussy and now Mantoo was slowly filling her white virgin ass with his huge black cock.
She began to struggle slightly, but the three black men held her firmly in place as they fucked her. Mantoo slowly pushed in and out of her tight white asshole as the other men used her pussy and mouth. Mily screamed on every thrust of the two huge black cocks.
Mily’s exhausted body quickly surrendered and let the men use her. The searing pain in her ass subsided quickly as the drug’s effect quickly stimulated the area and she became lost again as another huge orgasm approached.
The man in her mouth stiffened and he grabbed her head and held it tight as he exploded into her mouth. Mily drank it greedily as he pumped his cum into her. He held her head as he pumped the last of his load into her waiting mouth.
Mantoo and the man underneath Mily then got into a rhythm. At first, it was slow. And then they began to go faster and harder. Mily began to squeal and moan and throw her head back as her body shook in orgasm after orgasm.
Mantoo held her hips tight in his massive hands as he began to fuck her ass hard and deep. Mily’s hands were on the tile floor, supporting her, as she fucked madly back against the two black men, screaming obscenities as loud as she could.
“Fuck me! Fuck me harder!” She screamed over and over again.

End (Thanks to Robert)
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Mily is not seduced. She is drugged and banged.
Like Reply