Misc. Erotica Second Son
[Image: 592c4fcc87456fb1368b458c-da39a3ee5e6b4b0...0709-8.jpg]

Date: 21 .11. 2022
Title: Second Son 
Word Count: 5,089
Author:  Novelist Casanova

Second Son

It was early in the morning, on my second son Gautham’s 2nd Birthday, my wife Chandra, with my sons Manish and Gautham by her side, was joining her hands and closing her eyes and praying in the almost empty temple.  She was in her yellow chiffon saree and matching yellow blouse.  As a result of climbing the stairs to reach the mountain top where the temple was, she had started to sweat and her underarm areas over her blouse were soaked with her sweat.  Since her blouse was a bit transparent, one could clearly see my wife’s white bra strap on her shoulders, as she was wearing a white colour bra inside her yellow colour blouse.  She always wore her saree well about her navel, but as a result of climbing too many stairs to reach the temple, carrying my second son over her waist, her saree had drifted down and was revealing her navel.

As my wife was closing her eyes and praying to God, the temple priest was shamelessly ogling at my wife’s waist and navel and came towards my wife with a sweet Prasadam in a small Prasadam leaf bowl.  Since my wife was busy worshipping with her eyes closed, probably thanking Lord Murugan for the safe and healthy delivery of our second son Gautham, the temple priest did not disturb my wife, but was shamelessly ogling at my wife’s beautiful praying lips.  As my wife opened her eyes, “Prasadam ready for you, Chandra,” the temple priest said and all of a sudden began feeding my wife.

As this was not the first time the Temple Priest was feeding my wife Prasadam, the Temple Priest was feeding Prasadam to my wife comfortably, in such a way that, my wife had to lick his fingers in order to taste the Prasadam.  In the name of feeding God’s Prasadam to my wife, the Temple Priest was feeling up my wife’s lips and tongue.  My wife was happily licking Prasadam off his fingers because the Temple Priest was her Lucky Charm.

My wife’s family was full of females, and not a single male child in the family.  After we got married, she came to worship in this particular Lord Murugan Temple, the Temple Priest told her that she will bear a Male child, and like his blessing, my wife gave birth to my first son Manish, which made my wife the happiest person on earth.  She believed it was the Temple Priest’s wish, God blessed her with a Male child, and began seeing the Temple Priest as her Lucky Charm.  After having our first son Manish, my wife came to this temple along with me and our first son, climbing the mountain, to offer her gratitude to Lord Murugan and to convey her thanks to the Temple Priest.

As usual the temple was empty early in the morning, and as my wife was happily telling the priest about how happy she was that she was gifted with a Male child, with joy, the Temple Priest who was ogling at my wife, just like he was ogling at our first visit her, watching my wife this much excited, began to get horny.  As my wife began saying that he was her Lucky Charm, he started hugging my wife, “I am so happy for you, Chandra,” he said hugging my wife.  “Wait here,” he said and went inside and came out with Prasadam and began feeding my wife and my wife began eating them happily.  “Mmmm… eat the Prasadam without wasting, Chandra, lick my fingers clean,” as the Priest said, my wife began licking the Prasadam off his fingers with her lips around her fingers, which made him more horny.

As he looked at me, “what have you brought to offer to Lord Murugan?” he asked.  I gave him the big place full of fruits, coconut, garland, and Silk Dhoti, as an offering, which the priest took from me and took it inside and offered pooja.  When he came out, he straight away went towards my wife and gave her a garland which he offered to the God, and as my wife happily collected from him, “there is one more thing I want you to offer, Chandra,” he said to my wife.  “Tell me Swamiji,” my wife said readily.  “This offering is also an offering to God, but I want you to offer this to a poor woman I know,” he said.  “Sure, Swamiji, tell me what I need to offer?” my wife asked.  “Chandra, are you wearing your bra and panties inside?” he asked softly as I was busy with my son, and thinking that I can’t hear him.  “Yes,” as my wife said.  “There is this woman, who is also a big devotee like you, she has an important interview tomorrow, I want you to remove your bra and panties and give it to me, so that I can give it to that poor lady,” the priest said.  “Swamiji, shall I give her money to buy new ones?” my wife asked.  “No, Chandra, she will not accept money from me, nor will she accept money from any other person.  If you really want to thank me for wishing you that you will have a Male child, you must do what I asked for,” he said.  “Where?” my wife whispered.  “Inside,” he whispered.

My wife looked at me, “Raj, wait here and take care of Manish, I will be right back,” my wife said and went inside.  As I followed them and saw them through the gaps, “go to the corner and remove your bra and panties and bring them to me, Chandra, I will be waiting outside,” he said and started to leave, but he did not go outside, hide himself behind a Pillar and began watching my wife go towards the corner and lift her saree and petticoat and remove her cream colour panties.  As my wife was removing her cream-colored panties, his eyes almost popped out watching my wife’s inner thighs and her ass cheeks, and began inserting his hand inside his dhoti and began stroking his cock.  Quickly removing her cream colour panties, my wife started taking her blue saree pallu off and began removing her white blouse.  As she removed her white colour blouse and was putting her hands behind and removing her white bra, the priest started stroking his cock rapidly as he wanted to cum the moment he could see my wife’s boobs.  As my wife removed her white bra off, her boobs dangled revealing her entire boobs to the priest to feast on, without knowing that he was feasting his eyes on.  As my wife bent down picking up her white blouse, her pallu dropped down completely and was half naked, watching my wife half naked and innocently wearing her blouse, securing her boobs inside her blouse, the priest started jerking off and came all over the floor and put his cock inside his dhoti and went out quietly.

As my wife came out and gave her cream-colored panties and white colour bra to the priest, with an innocent face, acting as if he was a gentleman, “thank you, Chandra,” he said.  “You are my Lucky Charm, Swamiji, you shouldn't thank me,” my wife said.  If I was the same Rajesh that I was before meeting her another Lucky Charm Dr. Venugopal, I would have barged inside the Temple and beat the hell out of that Temple Priest who was making her remove her panties and bra and watching her remove her bra and panties and watching her boobs and ass cheeks, but my wife’s another Lucky Charm Dr. Venugopal who has been kissing my wife’s lips, feeling her up nicely, romancing her nicely, all in the name of checkup, corrupted my mind and made me enjoy watching other men romance my wife, especially him.

After Dr. Venugopal the Obstetrician, delivered our first son Manish for my wife, and announced to her that it was a Male Child, my wife was totally happy.  After she was moved to the Ward and was about to get discharged, she was telling me that Dr. Venugopal was her Lucky Charm.  As me and my wife were admiring our first son sleeping peacefully, Dr. Venugopal came to visit my wife.  The moment my wife saw him, my wife got emotional, “Doctor, thank you so much,” as my wife began to say, “I am so happy for you, Chandra,” the doctor said and began hugging my wife, and my emotional wife began hugging him back.  That was the first time I saw another man hug my wife.  The doctor was hugging my wife like she was his wife, and my wife was hugging him back like she was hugging her husband.  “You always wanted a Male child, right?  Here he is, and I am so happy for you,” the doctor said, holding my wife’s face.  “Thank you doctor,” as my wife said in an emotional tone.  “Never been this emotional to anyone before, Chandra, you are making me so emotional that I feel like kissing your lips now,” he said, holding my wife’s face.  As my wife was emotionally smiling, he started kissing my wife’s lips and to my shock, my wife started kissing his lips back.  Watching my wife and the doctor kissing each other’s lips, strangely I started having a boner and I was feeling horny.  “Sorry Rajesh, I kissed your wife in front of you,” as the doctor said breaking the kiss, “Doctor, please feel free to kiss my wife’s lips, you are her Lucky Charm,” I said, without my knowledge as I was horny.  “I knew Rajesh was a Gentleman, and wouldn’t mind me kissing your lips, Chandra,” as the doctor said, “he is a Gentleman, doctor,” my wife said.  “Chandra, I have stitched your Vaginal injuries clean, and it should be alright by the time you come for follow-up next week,” he said and looked at my wife’s boobs over her nightie.  “Are you lactating enough, Chandra?” he asked and all of a sudden began removing my wife’s nightie and making her stand only in her petticoat, top naked, and started squeezing my wife’s boobs.  As my wife’s milk started to come out of her nipples, he sucked my wife’s nipples and drank my wife’s milk and sent us home.

At home my wife was all happy and taking care of our first son, and our relatives started visiting our house and my wife was busy, but I was horny all the time as the thought of Dr. Venugopal boldly kissed my wife’s lips, and my wife kissing his lips back was still all over my mind, and kept on jerking off in the bathroom.  My wife meanwhile was happily playing with my newborn first son and taking good care of him, and not a word she spoke about Dr. Venugopal kissing her lips, nor did I ask about it.  The next week when we went to the Hospital,

Next week we went to the Hospital for follow-up, my wife was in her maternity Kurti, which had zippers on them to breastfeed my newborn son.  As we were waiting for Dr. Venugopal, he noticed me and my wife waiting at the lobby, smiled at us and entered inside his office.  He was attending to his other patient, and I was excited to see how he would react to my wife, and I was feeling horny already.  After he was done with the patient, his assistant came out and called me and my wife inside.  Asking his assistant to wait outside, he welcomed me and my wife inside.  “How is the little man?,” he asked my wife about our newborn son and played with me and gave him to me.  As I was holding my newborn son, the doctor held my wife’s face, “sorry Chandra, when I saw you outside I couldn’t come up to you and greet you, because there were people around and I don’t want you to kiss you and greet you in front of them,” the doctor said and started kissing my wife’s lips and my wife was kissing his lips back for a good 30 to 40 seconds.  “You are the only patient I kiss, Chandra, because you told me that I am your Lucky Charm,” the doctor said, smiling at my wife and looking at me and smiling at me.  I was horny, “thank you doctor,” I said with a smile on my face.  “Rajesh, no intercourse until I tell you, okay?” he said.  “Sure, Doctor,” I said.  “I know you will be feeling horny these times, but you have to learn to control yourself, okay?” the doctor said and looked at my wife.  “Rajesh, feel free to talk to Chandra if you are feeling horny,” he said, “and Chandra, you have to help Rajesh on this by giving him nice blowjobs every now and then, as he cannot have vaginal sex,” the doctor said.  “She never gives blowjobs, doctor,” I said.  “What?! Why Chandra?” he exclaimed.  “Doctor, I am feeling uncomfortable to even talk about it now” my wife said, feeling shy.  “Rajesh, don’t worry, I will teach her how to give blowjobs on your next visit, now let's examine Chandra now shall we?” he said with a smile.  “Sure, doctor,” I said.  “Chandra, go lie down on the examination table,” he said.  As my wife went and slept on the Examination Table, he stood beside her and began asking some questions and cracking a few jokes and making my wife smile and brought my wife to a comfort mode, and started lifting my wife’s Kurti well about her waist.

As the grabbed my wife’s dark green leggings, she started feeling shy, “Chandra, nothing to feel shy, as if I have not see your pussy already,” he said with a smile and started pulling my wife’s dark green leggings off my wife and my wife was in her yellow colour printed panties.  Looking at my wife’s yellow colour panties  and my wife’s deep navel just about her panties, and roaming his fingernails all over my wife’s inner thighs, he was whispering her something and my wife was biting her lips and nodding, “mmmmmmmm,” she also started to moan.  He turned her around and made her sleep on her tummy.  Placing his hands on my wife’s ass over her yellow colour panties, “Chandra, can you kneel on all fours for me?,” as the doctor said, my wife started kneeling on all fours for him on the Examination table.  Placing his right hand over my wife’s ass on top of her yellow colour panties, “wearing your bra, Chandra?,” he casually asked and inserted his left hand under my wife’s Kurti and before even my wife could say she was not wearing her bra inside, he started grabbing my wife’s boobs.  “Not wearing your bra inside,” the doctor exclaimed softly.  “Mmmmmm….. To breastfeed my son, I did not wear, doctor,” my wife said moaning.  “I understand that, Chandra.  I want you to understand one more thing now.  Your body is going through hormonal changes now, and you will feel horny to my touches, and it is absolutely normal to feel horny, okay?,” he said, playing with my wife’s boobs with his left hand and placing his right hand over my wife’s ass cheeks over her yellow colour panties.  “Okay doctor,” as my wife whispered, the doctor began grabbing my wife’s yellow colour panties with his right hand and began removing my wife’s panties.

As my wife’s yellow colour panties came down till her knees, the left it there and straight started inserting his index and middle finger inside my wife’s pussy and began fingering my wife’s pussy, parallelly playing with her boobs.  “Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmm,” as my wife started moaning, “This test might make you cum, and it is okay to cum, got it, Chandra?” the doctor said fingering my wife’s pussy nicely and feeling up my wife’s boobs.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmm… okay sir..mmmmmmmm mmmmm,” my wife began moaning.  As the doctor continued fingering my wife’s pussy with his middle and index finger inside my wife’s pussy, and at the same time squeezing my wife’s boobs, “mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmm mmm,” my wife started to moan.  Clearly she was about to cum, and the doctor could clearly feel it and took his left hand off my wife’s boobs and went behind my wife and all of a sudden began kissing my wife’s pussy lips and at the same time fingerfucking my wife’s pussy.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm mm mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmm,” as she moaned and was about to cum, the moment the doctor inserted his finger deep inside my wife’s pussy and as he gave my wife’s asshold a deep lick with his tongue, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah……” my wife moaned out loud and had a strong orgasm and slept on the Examination table on her belly flat.  “You can wear your panties back and leggings, Chandra,” he said and licked my wife’s cum off his finger and wiped his fingers with his kerchief and looked at me.  “Rajesh, Chandra’s vagina is fine now, but don’t have intercourse immediately, okay?” he said.  “Sure, doctor,” as I was saying, my wife began wearing her yellow panties back and was wearing her dark green leggings.

“Chandra,” as the doctor called.  “Yes, doctor,” my wife answered obediently and went near him.  “Chandra, your Vagina has healed up completely, but refrain from intercourse for sometime, okay?” he said.  “Sure doctor,” my wife said.  “Rajesh, you have to bring Chandra for follow up after two months, and I will examine her Vagina and tell you if she is ready for sex or not, okay?” he said.  “Sure, doctor,” I said.  “Chandra, if you are horny play with your clit gently, don’t insert anything inside your pussy, okay?” he said.  “Sure doctor,” my wife said.  “Rajesh, you can help your wife by eating her pussy, just like I did and make her cum okay?” as the doctor said.  “Sir, she never lets me eat her pussy, doctor,” I said.  “My God..! You mean to say I am the first guy in your life to eat your pussy?” the doctor exclaimed with a smile.  “Yeah, doctor,” my wife said and started blushing.  “Did you like it, Chandra? Will you let Rajesh do that to you?” the doctor asked.  “Doctor, I think you do it better, maybe you should do it next time,” as I was saying, his assistant knocked on the door.

As the doctor answered the door, it was his Assistant.  Talking to his assistant, he came towards us, “I will check your breasts in a moment, Chandra, please wait,” he said and went out.  As I looked at my wife and smiled at her, she too smiled at me and kissed my newborn son and began telling him something, that’s when the doctor came back.  “Sorry, Chandra, there are other patients waiting outside, got to finish this off quickly,” he said and started lifting my wife’s Kurti all the way above her boobs and began happily sucking my wife’s boobs and drank my wife’s milk nicely and sent us home.

For the next 2 months, though my wife was busy taking care of my newborn son, just like me, she was also thinking about how the doctor fingered her pussy and made her cum and was feeling horny just like me.  One night, she was horny and stroking my cock, she confessed to me that she enjoyed the way the doctor fingered her pussy and jerked my cock off.  Though my wife knew that I was also enjoying watching the doctor fingering her pussy and I would never complain, we never discussed it too much.

At our next visit to the doctor after two months, my wife was so horny that she dressed herself well for him and the moment she entered the doctor’s office, and the doctor greeted her by kissing her lips, she started kissing his lips back passionately hugging him like her lover.  “Did you have sex in these 2 months, Chandra?” he asked, holding my wife’s waist.  “No, doctor,” my wife said.  “Rajesh, did you eat Chandra’s pussy in these 2 months?” he asked.  “No, doctor,” I said.  “Why? I told you to help Chandra by eating her pussy whenever she was horny, right?” the doctor said.  I was feeling horny already and I could see my wife was feeling horny as well.  “No, doctor, I was hoping that you would do it,” I said.  “Ha ha ha… Rajesh, you are quite a character,” he said and laughed and looked at my wife, with his hands still on her waist.  “Chandra, if you are feeling horny now, it is completely natural, as your body is going through hormonal changes,” he said.  “Okay, doctor,” as my wife said.  When he asked my wife to take off her sarees for the examination, she readily removed her saree for him and stood only in her brown colour petticoat and brown colour blouse.  “Take off your blouse and bra, and lay down on the Examination Table Chandra,” he said and sat on his chair.  “Take your seat, Rajesh,” he said.  As I sat on the chair, “Rajesh, to check if your wife is ready for sex or not, there is only way to find out,” the doctor whispered.  “I have to do her.  Before that I want to make sure if you are okay with it,” the doctor whispered.  As my wife was removing her brown colour blouse and was putting her hands behind to remove her white bra, “I am okay with you doing my wife, doctor,” I whispered.  As my wife removed her white bra as well and stood half naked, “remove your panties as well and lie down on the Examination table, Chandra,” the doctor said.  As my wife began inserting her hand underneath her brown petticoat and began grabbing her grey colour panties and began removing, “Chandra, you know what, remove your petticoat as well and lay down on the Examination table,” the doctor said.  “Naked, doctor?” she exclaimed.  “Yeah, don’t worry, I am gonna get naked too,” he said and smiled at my wife and my wife started blushing and started getting naked.  As my wife slept on the Examination Table, naked, the doctor got naked as well and slept on top of my wife and began making love to my wife, kissing her lips.  He fully enjoyed my wife and even came inside my wife’s pussy.  “Her pussy is ready for Sex, Rajesh, you can have sexual intercourse with Chandra, from now on,” he said getting off her and putting his clothes back on.  As usual, sucking my wife’s boobs nicely, and drinking my wife’s milk, he sent us home.

After that day, my wife and I were horny and started making love regularly and soon she began pregnant again with another child.  My wife was more happy now and wanted our second child to also be a Male child.  When she asked the doctor to reveal the Baby’s gender, he strictly said NO, as it is against his profession.  My wife started hating the doctor for that, and when he tried to kiss her lips, he refused the kiss and came out.  Now her only choice was to go to the Temple and Pray to Lord Murugan.  One day early in the morning we went to Lord Murugan temple climbing the mountain.  My wife became over religious as she clearly thought that only God can help her deliver a Baby Boy.  As we reached the temple, as usual it was almost empty and the Temple Priest welcomed us.  Since the Temple Priest was her Lucky Charm, she told him to pray for her so that she will have a Male child once again.  The Temple Priest who just loved my wife and was waiting for a chance to enjoy my wife, clearly understood how desperate my wife was to have a Baby Boy.  The priest told her that he would definitely pray to God to bless my wife with a Baby Boy, but in return she had to sleep with him.  My wife initially was taken aback, but being desperate to have a Baby Boy, despite the fact that the temple priest was as old as her dad, agreed to the Priest’s Condition.  She promised the temple priest that if she gives birth to a Baby Boy, she will let him sleep with her.  He blessed my wife and sent us home.

Just as he blessed her, on Dec 1st, my wife gave birth to a beautiful Baby Boy, and my wife was so delighted, and her entire family which did not have a Male child, started celebrating as well.  Though my wife hated Dr. Venugopal for not revealing the Baby’s gender, when he came to visit my wife while she was getting discharged, she spoke to him politely and when he kissed my wife’s lips, she even kissed his lips back.  When we went for follow-up, and the doctor tried to make love to my wife in the name of Examination, she refused to sleep with him, but she let him kiss her lips.  Understanding that my wife is upset with him for not revealing the gender of the baby, and would never sleep with him again, and all he could do with my wife was to kiss her lips, he resorted just to enjoying kissing my wife’s beautiful lips.

Meanwhile, we named our second son as Gautham, and celebrated his first birthday at home.  My wife never forgot about her promise to the Temple Priest.  On my second son’s 2nd Birthday we went to Lord Murugan Temple.  It was early in the morning, my wife Chandra, with my sons Manish and Gautham by her side, was joining her hands and closing her eyes and praying in the almost empty temple.  She was in her yellow chiffon saree and matching yellow blouse.  As a result of climbing the stairs to reach the mountain top where the temple was, she had started to sweat and her underarm areas over her blouse were soaked with her sweat.  Since her blouse was a bit transparent, one could clearly see my wife’s white bra strap on her shoulders, as she was wearing a white colour bra inside her yellow colour blouse.  She always wore her saree well about her navel, but as a result of climbing too many stairs to reach the temple, carrying my second son over her waist, her saree had drifted down and was revealing her navel.

As my wife was closing her eyes and praying to God, the temple priest was shamelessly ogling at my wife’s waist and navel and came towards my wife with a sweet Prasadam in a small Prasadam leaf bowl.  Since my wife was busy worshipping with her eyes closed, probably thanking Lord Murugan for the safe and healthy delivery of our second son Gautham, the temple priest did not disturb my wife, but was shamelessly ogling at my wife’s beautiful praying lips.  As my wife opened her eyes, “Prasadam ready for you, Chandra,” the temple priest said and all of a sudden began feeding my wife, and reminding her about her promise.  She agreed and whispered to him that she had come to fulfil her promise.  Thinking that I don’t know about the promise she made to the Temple Priest, “Rajesh, the priest wants to help me decorate the statues, I will come right back,” my wife said and went inside the Temple.  As my wife went inside, the priest was yelling at my wife for not coming to the temple all these days to fulfil her promise.  As my wife was apologetic and was apologising to him for not coming to the temple all these days, “it's okay, you are here for me now, beautiful,” he said and grabbed my wife’s ass cheeks over her yellow saree and pulled her towards him and began kissing my wife’s lips.  “Thought you will not keep up your promise, Chandra,” as the priest whispered and continued kissing my wife’s lips.  “I am not that kind of a person, Swamiji,” my wife whispered, kissing the priest’s lips back.  “Thanks for coming for me, Chandra.  I always wanted to have you, Chandra, you are so attractive and making me crave for you,” he said and began removing my wife’s saree.  

As my wife began removing her yellow colour blouse and yellow colour petticoat and began getting naked for him, and was only in her white bra and marron panties, another devotee started entering the temple, and noticing that the priest took my wife’s saree, blouse, and petticoat and kept it on the other corner, and my wife who was in her white bra and maroon colour panties, panicked and began hiding behind a pillar.  The priest did not panic, he casually offered pooja to the devotee and sent him out.  As soon as the devotee left the temple, the priest went towards my wife who was in her white bra and maroon colour panties, and hugged my wife and carried her inside the room with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and made love to my wife, enjoyed her nicely.  Since he did not give her bra and panties back, my wife came out naked laughing and wore her yellow petticoat and yellow blouse and wore her saree and came out.

From that day on, every time we used to come to the temple, the priest used to get horny and try everything he could to make love to my wife, but my wife never let him make love to her.  All the priest could resort to was taking my wife separately, feeding my wife sweet Prasadam and kissing her lips nicely and only then sending her home.  

Meanwhile, I moved to Canada for my job, leaving my wife and two sons home.  Taking full advantage of my absence, and my wife being horny because of lack of sex, the priest was enjoying my wife with full freedom, which made me jealous and took my wife and two sons to Canada and settled there.

The End

Regards 
Novelist Casanova
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice short story bro!
Like Reply
I read the story "Second Son" by "Novelist Casanova". It is interesting. 

The story is summarised here

Charecters:

Hero: Rajesh
Heroine: Chandra w/o Rajesh
The above couple have 2 sons

Villain 1: Doctor Venugopal
Villain 2: Temple Priest

A recently married happy couple Rajesh and Chandra used to visit one Murugan temple. The priest of the temple said that with the Grace of Lord Muruga, soon she will give birth to a baby boy. Chandra felt happy to hear that. She gave birth to a male baby. She thought it is the grace of the temple priest. So started admiring the priest and started trusting his words. However the priest is keeping an eye on her.

While she was in the hospital for delivery one Dr. Venugopal a gynecologists' of the hospital used to keep an eye on her. After 2 months while she came for routine checkup he sexually enjoyed her. That too with the prior permission of the husband. It is beautifully narrated as follows:
Novelist Casanova Wrote:As I sat on the chair, “Rajesh, to check if your wife is ready for sex or not, there is only way to find out,” the doctor whispered.  “I have to do her.  Before that I want to make sure if you are okay with it,” the doctor whispered.  As my wife was removing her brown colour blouse and was putting her hands behind to remove her white bra, “I am okay with you doing my wife, doctor,” I whispered.
The doctor has fulfilled his desire and the heroine has lost her chastity for the first time. 

Novelist Casanova Wrote:Chandra wanted one more baby boy. So the couple went to the same temple and expressed their desire. The priest took advantage and asked for a chance to enjoy her after her wish is fulfilled. She agreed. That is beautifully narrated as follows:
The priest told her that he would definitely pray to God to bless my wife with a Baby Boy, but in return she had to sleep with him.  My wife initially was taken aback, but being desperate to have a Baby Boy, despite the fact that the temple priest was as old as her dad, agreed to the Priest’s Condition.  She promised the temple priest that if she gives birth to a Baby Boy, she will let him sleep with her.  He blessed my wife and sent us home
She gave birth to a baby boy again and fulfilled her promise given to temple priest. Thus she lost her chastity for the 2nd time.

In the whole story I do not find any fault with the heroine or hero. It is the villains had satisfied their evil desires. 

Normally the housewifes like Chandra will not mingle with men other than husband. However in case of Chandra as she has tasted the thrill of adultery, when the husband goes to Canada, she happen to be alone and the priest takes full advantage. While the husband comes to know all these he promptly taken her to Canada.

Thus the story comes to a Happy End.

The male doctor attending a delivery is rare. However priests making false promises and misusing the female devotees is common. 

It is interesting to read. I request the author Novelist Casanova to write more such stories in future.
Like Reply
I am trying to reach the author, somehow he is not responding
Like Reply
(28-11-2022, 07:01 AM)veenaimo Wrote: I am trying to reach the author, somehow he is not responding

Sorry bro, I was busy.. Please text me now..
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
(23-06-2023, 01:24 PM)novelistcasanova Wrote: Sorry bro, I was busy.. Please text me now..
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply