DADDY'S pet slave danny
[Image: dp-xossipy.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-11-2022, 11:46 PM)Aliapet Wrote: [Image: dp-xossipy.jpg]

(myself satish yadav a 23 year old boy senior of college and also the best athlete in college)

( padhai me mera dhyaan nhi rehta tha )

( i was 6 feet 6 inch tall and i was coal black skinned )

[Image: 877803b2aa5d8d0dcaa215b78d784bcc.jpg]

( since mai hamesha practice pe rehta tha college campus me mai apna homework sara Dany naam ke room mate se krata tha)

( dany ka actual naam dhanyakumar tha aur wo ek feminine type ka ladka tha jab wo college me aaya day 1 se wo mere room me rehta tha aur meri gf ke sath break up hone ke wajah se aur koi mila nhi to dhanya kumaar ke pani me aur doodh me har din estrogen hormones ke tablet dalta tha jisse dhanya kumar ke andar ka feminine side jaag jaye aur wo ladki jaise rupantar ho apart from the fact ki dhanya kumar ka ek 1/4 inch ka lullu hai baki poora ladki ban chuka tha aur khud dany bulata tha aur mai bhi use dany hi bulata tha)

( ek baar mujhe chalte hue class me desk ke neeche blowjob diya tha dany ne aur sabko pata bhi hai ki dany meri sissybitch hai jo mera caring biwi ki tarah khayal rakhti hai ab)

( dany 5 feet ki bhi nhi thi so she was more like a meat bag to me jo mera stress relieve krti thi and not just that ghar ka sara kaam bhi krti thi chup chaap like a good home maker)

( i was practicing in campus doing a 30 km run it is 7 pm in evening )
Like Reply
(23-11-2022, 11:54 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (myself satish yadav a 23 year old boy senior of college and also the best athlete in college)

( padhai me mera dhyaan nhi rehta tha )

( i was 6 feet 6 inch tall and i was coal black skinned )

[Image: 877803b2aa5d8d0dcaa215b78d784bcc.jpg]

( since mai hamesha practice pe rehta tha college campus me mai apna homework sara Dany naam ke room mate se krata tha)

( dany ka actual naam dhanyakumar tha aur wo ek feminine type ka ladka tha jab wo college me aaya day 1 se wo mere room me rehta tha aur meri gf ke sath break up hone ke wajah se aur koi mila nhi to dhanya kumaar ke pani me aur doodh me har din estrogen hormones ke tablet dalta tha jisse dhanya kumar ke andar ka feminine side jaag jaye aur wo ladki jaise rupantar ho apart from the fact ki dhanya kumar ka ek 1/4 inch ka lullu hai baki poora ladki ban chuka tha aur khud dany bulata tha aur mai bhi use dany hi bulata tha)

( ek baar mujhe chalte hue class me desk ke neeche blowjob diya tha dany ne aur sabko pata bhi hai ki dany meri sissybitch hai jo mera caring biwi ki tarah khayal rakhti hai ab)

( dany 5 feet ki bhi nhi thi so she was more like a meat bag to me jo mera stress relieve krti thi and not just that ghar ka sara kaam bhi krti thi chup chaap like a good home maker)

( i was practicing in campus doing a 30 km run it is 7 pm in evening )

(myself dhanya kumar a 20 year age)

but now everyone in clg know me as DANNY..

i am 4 feet 8 inch tall and i am fair white skin 
i am good in studies..
when i come to the clg 

i was in 1st year and satish was in 3rd year..

but he was so big and strong evryone in clg respects him and fear him too..even seniors...

now whole clg know i am satish's worshipper

as i often used to give him blowjob in class under desk during lectures...

and in toilets he
often fuck me....and many saw us taking his massive dick inside my small ass..

it was so common for me i dont even care who watches us now...

[Image: image.jpg]
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 12:13 AM)Aliapet Wrote: (myself dhanya kumar a 20 year age)

but now everyone in clg know me as DANNY..

i am 4 feet 8 inch tall and i am fair white skin 
i am good in studies..
when i come to the clg 

i was in 1st year and satish sir was in 3rd year..

but he was so big and strong evryone in clg respects him and fear him too..even seniors...

now whole clg know i am satish sir's worshipper

as i often used to give him blowjob in class under desk during lectures...

and in toilets satish sir often fuck me....and many saw us taking his massive dick inside my small ass..

it was so common for me i dont even care who watches us now...

[Image: lewis-richards-danydone.jpg?1452208481]

( it was 8 pm and after running 31 kms i return to my hostel )

phewww ( it was a long run but my stamina was of different level)

( my calves and thighs and arms were stressed )

( some of my co athletes told me teasingly " Dhanya bhabi ko mera namaskar keh dena " all others laugh even i smile )

( every one knew that u were at a wife/slut level in front of me and entire college saw ur tranformation from a skinny looking boy to a nice fleshy broodmare of my mine)

( it was 8 .10 pm)

ding donggg ( i came to hostel room)

ding dong 
[Image: Usain_Bolt.jpg]
knoknkk knockkk
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 12:20 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( it was 8 pm and after running 31 kms i return to my hostel )

phewww ( it was a long run but my stamina was of different level)

( my calves and thighs and arms were stressed )

( some of my co athletes told me teasingly " Dhanya bhabi ko mera namaskar keh dena " all others laugh even i smile )

( every one knew that u were at a wife/slut level in front of me and entire college saw ur tranformation from a skinny looking boy to a nice fleshy broodmare of my mine)

( it was 8 .10 pm)

ding donggg ( i came to hostel room)

ding dong 
[Image: Usain_Bolt.jpg]
knoknkk knockkk

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!!!

(i knnew it was satish cuz its already past 8pm and i know he trains everyday till 8pm )

i quickly grabbed my hairband and tied my long  white hair

(satish once asked me that he wants my hair dyed white so i did it..cuz i want him be happy thats what i care the most in the world..)

(he was so popular in clg that many girls also firlt with him too )

(but i want him all by myself ...)

(and it makes me jealous so much ...i will do anything to please him ...)

(i even took hormone injections to grow my boobs too....)

(i even take good care of my skin too )

(to look more and more like a girl...)

[Image: 48lqubfqr5u91.jpg?auto=webp&s=84f9343183...872c0aaa4e]

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!

i opened the doors with towel in my hand .....

"satish how was ur trainning today..."

i gave him the towel....
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 12:32 AM)Aliapet Wrote: KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!!!

(i knnew it was satish cuz its already past 8pm and i know he trains everyday till 8pm )

i quickly grabbed my hairband and tied my long  white hair

(satish once asked me that he wants my hair dyed white so i did it..cuz i want him be happy thats what i care the most in the world..)

(he was so popular in clg that many girls also firlt with him too )

(but i want him all by myself ...)

(and it makes me jealous so much ...i will do anything to please him ...)

(i even took hormone injections to grow my boobs too....)

(i even take good care of my skin too )

(to look more and more like a girl...)

[Image: 48lqubfqr5u91.jpg?auto=webp&s=84f9343183...872c0aaa4e]

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!

i opened the doors with towel in my hand .....

"satish how was ur trainning today..."

i gave him the towel....

( i was 6 feet 6 almost and dany mere abs ke itna hi heighted thi )

( as door opened i looked down at dany jo towel leke ek achi biwi jaise khadi hai mere liye)

( i looked at u took the towel and shoes pehne hue andar aa gya )

scrubb scrubbb scrubbb ( rubbing my head and forehead and shoulders with the towel)

( as u liked talking in english i used to make fun of u tease u ) 

gori chamdi hai to hamesha english hi jhadegi kya thoda hindi bhi bol liya kr mere jaise gareebo ko kaha samjhega angrezi haa ( tu padhai acha kr leta tha )
[Image: 960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=960]
( i stand in middle of the room )

( bahar se dusre room ke kuch bande tujhe dekhke bole )

boy 1 : dhanya 40 km bhag ke aaya hai tera ghoda 

boy 2 : darwaza hamesha band kyu rakhta hai tu ghode ko shant krta hai kya tu hahahaha

( tab tak amazon se ek banda aata hai and says)

amazon delivery boy : nuru massage oil one Mr dhanya kumaar ke liye 

[Image: 11e5cab76fcb51660145d4536197070e.jpg]
boy 1 : ohh hooooo bhabiji mood me ho ha haha

( they went away aur sab log tujhe tease krte the majaak udate the )

( i was in the front room middle of the room passeena poch rha tha apne head se)
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 12:42 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was 6 feet 6 almost and dany mere abs ke itna hi heighted thi )

( as door opened i looked down at dany jo towel leke ek achi biwi jaise khadi hai mere liye)

( i looked at u took the towel and shoes pehne hue andar aa gya )

scrubb scrubbb scrubbb ( rubbing my head and forehead and shoulders with the towel)

( as u liked talking in english i used to make fun of u tease u ) 

gori chamdi hai to hamesha english hi jhadegi kya thoda hindi bhi bol liya kr mere jaise gareebo ko kaha samjhega angrezi haa ( tu padhai acha kr leta tha )
[Image: 960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=960]
( i stand in middle of the room )

( bahar se dusre room ke kuch bande tujhe dekhke bole )

boy 1 : dhanya 40 km bhag ke aaya hai tera ghoda 

boy 2 : darwaza hamesha band kyu rakhta hai tu ghode ko shant krta hai kya tu hahahaha

( tab tak amazon se ek banda aata hai and says)

amazon delivery boy : nuru massage oil one Mr dhanya kumaar ke liye 

[Image: 11e5cab76fcb51660145d4536197070e.jpg]
boy 1 : ohh hooooo bhabiji mood me ho ha haha

( they went away aur sab log tujhe tease krte the majaak udate the )

( i was in the front room middle of the room passeena poch rha tha apne head se)

(i heard what the others boys were saying...)

haan to ...(i grabbed ur left arm like a wife holding her husband )...ye mera ghoda hai..(ANGRYLY....)

tumlogo mai to utna stamina hi nahi hoga running karne ka ....5 km bhi nahi run kar paoge...

tumlogo ko dekhna hai kya mujhe shant karte hue kya .... jao jao yaha se ....

[Image: 64f8351c6033718cf54c35e8adeb24be.gif]

(delivery boy came ...)

satish mai le leti hu.....

(maine tumhara haath chora aur gate ke pass jake package le liye ....)
Like Reply
Satish got a possesive sissygf
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 12:59 AM)Aliapet Wrote: (i heard what the others boys were saying...)

haan to ...(i grabbed ur left arm like a wife holding her husband )...ye mera ghoda hai..(ANGRYLY....)

tumlogo mai to utna stamina hi nahi hoga running karne ka ....5 km bhi nahi run kar paoge...

tumlogo ko dekhna hai kya mujhe shant karte hue kya .... jao jao yaha se ....

[Image: 64f8351c6033718cf54c35e8adeb24be.gif]

(delivery boy came ...)

satish mai le leti hu.....

(maine tumhara haath chora aur gate ke pass jake package le liye ....)

( the first time we had intercourse i forced myself on u but after that u always were one step ahead and made sure u are the best in satisfying my needs)

( everyone laughed at u calling u bhabiji as I was the Bhai( the bad boy) of the college )
[Image: GettyImages-591627248-640x853.jpg]
( as the amazon boy came and delievered the package )

( i was inside house and as u took delievry)

kya hai dany wo ? 

( it also had aromatic candles aswell and nuru oil and hand cuffs )

[Image: il_570xN.3685051445_3ezm.jpg]
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 01:05 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( the first time we had intercourse i forced myself on u but after that u always were one step ahead and made sure u are the best in satisfying my needs)

( everyone laughed at u calling u bhabiji as I was the Bhai( the bad boy) of the college )
[Image: GettyImages-591627248-640x853.jpg]
( as the amazon boy came and delievered the package )

( i was inside house and as u took delievry)

kya hai dany wo ? 

( it also had aromatic candles aswell and nuru oil and hand cuffs )

[Image: il_570xN.3685051445_3ezm.jpg]

i came near in front of you..and started unboxing the package...

satish this .... a nuru massage oil,some aromatic candles and handcuff.......

(i look up towards u after unboxing it...)

[Image: c7e1cd1e779a7ffa0590c1334b4f0951.gif]

(with a naughty expression in my face...)

(a slutty grin was there on my face  )

"satish this...."

is tonight a SPECIAL NIGHT...???

i asked you...!!
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 01:01 AM)TokyoBerlin Wrote: Satish got a possesive sissygf

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 01:14 AM)Aliapet Wrote: i came near in front of you..and started unboxing the package...

satish this .... a nuru massage oil,some aromatic candles and handcuff.......

(i look up towards u after unboxing it...)

[Image: c7e1cd1e779a7ffa0590c1334b4f0951.gif]

(with a naughty expression in my face...)

(a slutty grin was there on my face  )

"satish this...."

is tonight a SPECIAL NIGHT...???

i asked you...!!

( ur height was till my abs and i was huge compared to u )

( u were like 40 kg max i was 115 kg hard muscled beast )

( u always spend all ur pocket moeny ur rich parents send on things that will make me happy)

ye sab kya hai ? 

nuru ? ye kya hota hai ? 

tubelight to hai na to ye candle kyu kharidi 

chor security officer khelne wale hai kya ye hathkadi kyu kharidi hai 

ye sab faltu cheeze kyu kharidti hai tu ? ( it was like a normal hubby wife nok jhok and not understanding ur SPECIAL NIGHt meaning)

( i didnt even knew ki isse kitna pleasure dene wali hai tu as i was just a desi guy but u really studied everything and googles ways on making ur man happy)
Like Reply
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 01:20 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( ur height was till my abs and i was huge compared to u )

( u were like 40 kg max i was 115 kg hard muscled beast )

( u always spend all ur pocket moeny ur rich parents send on things that will make me happy)

ye sab kya hai ? 

nuru ? ye kya hota hai ? 

tubelight to hai na to ye candle kyu kharidi 

chor security officer khelne wale hai kya ye hathkadi kyu kharidi hai 

ye sab faltu cheeze kyu kharidti hai tu ? ( it was like a normal hubby wife nok jhok and not understanding ur SPECIAL NIGHt meaning)

( i didnt even knew ki isse kitna pleasure dene wali hai tu as i was just a desi guy but u really studied everything and googles ways on making ur man happy)

satish u don't remmember ............ (getting upset...)

[Image: tumblr-lxni5e-Cngj1qazx32o1-500.gif]

today is 24 nov....

our 1 year anniversary.... 
on this day last year (shyying...).

[Image: daenerys-targaryen-khaleesi.gif]

we..we...did...it..for the first time....(well last year u forced yourself into me the first time...and i was saying like we did it ...)

you really didnt remember it...
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 01:32 AM)Aliapet Wrote: satish u don't remmember ............ (getting upset...)

today is 24 nov....

we..we...did...it..for the first time....(well last year u forced yourself into me the first time...and i was saying like we did it ...)

( i used to bang my gf a lot and she complained that she cant handle my 10 incher bbc anymore and broke up with me )

( that day i saw u in kitchen coooking something i just pulled down ur trouser and banged u on kitchen counter)

( for u it was a turning point in life lot of emotions attached to it but for me it was just emptying my nuts in the hole i found )

( so when u asked ki if i dont remember)

24 november ? tera birthday ? ( and then when u said ki we did it for first time)

ohh u mean ohh oh ok i now remeber 

( i pinched ur cheeck ) sorry us din thoda garam tha mai aur koi mili nhi thi isiiliye maine wo tujhe us din kiya tha 

( my 10 incher lays on my left lap and even in non erect consition uska chaap dikhta hai its that thick)

to kya plan ki hai fir hmmm 

[Image: 4bff7a877978802f007005a0efd6df0dd2d8612e...d072f2.jpg]

ye sab kya hai ? ( i dont get all these things )
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 01:32 AM)Aliapet Wrote: satish u don't remmember ............ (getting upset...)

today is 24 nov....

give him a good time and make him remember those days happy happy
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 01:40 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i used to bang my gf a lot and she complained that she cant handle my 10 incher bbc anymore and broke up with me )

( that day i saw u in kitchen coooking something i just pulled down ur trouser and banged u on kitchen counter)

( for u it was a turning point in life lot of emotions attached to it but for me it was just emptying my nuts in the hole i found )

( so when u asked ki if i dont remember)

24 november ? tera birthday ? ( and then when u said ki we did it for first time)

ohh u mean ohh oh ok i now remeber 

( i pinched ur cheeck ) sorry us din thoda garam tha mai aur koi mili nhi thi isiiliye maine wo tujhe us din kiya tha 

( my 10 incher lays on my left lap and even in non erect consition uska chaap dikhta hai its that thick)

to kya plan ki hai fir hmmm 

[Image: 4bff7a877978802f007005a0efd6df0dd2d8612e...d072f2.jpg]

ye sab kya hai ? ( i dont get all these things )

(still upset )

nothing ...all this ..i just wanted to ...............

[Image: wz360y7y2is81.jpg]

i put those things on the table next to you .....wait i need to pay the delivery boy (he was still standing on the door )..(doors still wide open...)

(i went inside and brink my purse with and take out the cash to pay for the delivery ..)

[Image: 70926ba9a9ab04767be76c05fba34861.jpg]

"here bhaiya and keep the change gave him a 2000 rs note..."
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 01:50 AM)Aliapet Wrote: (still upset )

nothing ...all this ..i just wanted to ...............

[Image: wz360y7y2is81.jpg]

i put those things on the table next to you .....wait i need to pay the delivery boy (he was still standing on the door )..(doors still wide open...)

(i went inside and brink my purse with and take out the cash to pay for the delivery ..)

[Image: 70926ba9a9ab04767be76c05fba34861.jpg]

"here bhaiya and keep the change gave him a 2000 rs note..."

( it was like a girl trying to make her alpha happy knowing all the pussies are available to him at a moments notice and hence u have to prove u are special)

( and u being gora chamdi u knew ki aaj ke time pe mere jaise kale bade mardo ka time chal rha hai if u wont make me feel special kahi aur mu marne chala jaunga)

( the delivery boy was amazed by this relationship aur wo thoda weird bhi feel kr rha tha kyu ki aakhir kaar tu tha ladka and tu hi dhanyakumar ( a guy name) hai use pata tha )

( but when u gave him 2000 rupees note and told to keep tip which means tip was almost 400 rupees)

amazon guy : Thank you bhabiji ( even he called u bhabi instead of dhanya kumar)

darwaja band kr du ki khula rakhu ..( trying to be extra polite)

have a good time ( sala ye kya tha ladka ladke ko khush krne ala hai ..lekin ye ladka ladki jaise kyu dikhta hai even kapde ladkiyo wala )

( u can read the confused face of amazon guy )

Me : hmm 30 km bhagaya coach ne bhot stresed hu ( i said standing in the midle of the front room t shirt tak nhi utara hu mai abhi tak )

[Image: 5568.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=...78b4da33c4]
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 02:00 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( it was like a girl trying to make her alpha happy knowing all the pussies are available to him at a moments notice and hence u have to prove u are special)

( and u being gora chamdi u knew ki aaj ke time pe mere jaise kale bade mardo ka time chal rha hai if u wont make me feel special kahi aur mu marne chala jaunga)

( the delivery boy was amazed by this relationship aur wo thoda weird bhi feel kr rha tha kyu ki aakhir kaar tu tha ladka and tu hi dhanyakumar ( a guy name) hai use pata tha )

( but when u gave him 2000 rupees note and told to keep tip which means tip was almost 400 rupees)

amazon guy : Thank you bhabiji ( even he called u bhabi instead of dhanya kumar)

darwaja band kr du ki khula rakhu ..( trying to be extra polite)

have a good time ( sala ye kya tha ladka ladke ko khush krne ala hai ..lekin ye ladka ladki jaise kyu dikhta hai even kapde ladkiyo wala )

( u can read the confused face of amazon guy )

Me : hmm 30 km bhagaya coach ne bhot stresed hu ( i said standing in the midle of the front room t shirt tak nhi utara hu mai abhi tak )

[Image: 5568.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=...78b4da33c4]

"jaldi se jao to tum yaha se .." (to the delivery boy..)

khula hi rahne do....(angryily...cuz boy2 tauted me that i keep it closed all the time...)

"delivery kar diya na now go!!!"

(i turned towards you as u said u r stressed....)......

(u can see my face im still little upset .......)

[Image: tumblr-inline-ps6mfg-ZTT61v9iecl-500.gif]
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 02:12 AM)Aliapet Wrote: "jaldi se jao to tum yaha se .." (to the delivery boy..)

khula hi rahne do....(angryily...cuz boy2 tauted me that i keep it closed all the time...)

"delivery kar diya na now go!!!"

(i turned towards you as u said u r stressed....)......

(u can see my face im still little upset .......)

[Image: tumblr-inline-ps6mfg-ZTT61v9iecl-500.gif]

( u were the dany bhabi of hostel u have given me incredible blowjobs under desk while class is going on )

( u risk ur repurtation for my pleasure and i didnt even cared about the special day )

( as u turned and looked a bit sad )

( i came near u at the door )

kya hua ab ? mer t shirt bhi mujhe hi utarna hoga kya ? hmmm 

theek hai agli baar se yaad rakhunga Nov 24 

( i looked into ur eyes and hold ur chin and raised ur chin up ) theek hai 2 mahine tak priya se nhi milunga bas ? ( priya was a girl from ur class she had jerked me once and i was using her as ur alternative sometimes due to my high sex drive)

lekin agar tu aise ruthi rahegi to kaise chalega ( u can see in my eyes ki agar tu stress nhi nikali to 10 ladkiya line lagake khadi hogi aisa alpha hu mai)
Like Reply