Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Need Help in searching a story
There was a story in which a ***** pakistani married but seperated young women, in USA, while during a long drive, stayed for coffee/tea in roadside resturent. There she observed an attractive man gazing at her and they develop a friendly relation. She went back and next day came to met him again along with her female friend. Her friend convinced her to stay the night with that man in a room to enjoy the night. They made love with eachother that night. Then they decided to marry. She got divorce from her cousin with her in laws support and got marry to her wealthy lover. A great romantic story. please tell me that story name and share if possible. I missed that story since long. perhaps written by Seema Naz in yumstories forum
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
please any one help. spare some minutes plz. i am die hard fan of that story
Like Reply
brothers do some help plz
Like Reply
kaya is forum per koi help nhi kar skta apne is dost per. yaqenan kr skta hy. please help yaar
Like Reply
Bhai agar tumhari story complete thi. Toh complete wale section me search kar sakte ho isko. Mai bhi new hu iss forum par.mai bhi dusre forums use karta hu xossipy ke sath... Tumhari story yaha ho bhi sakti hai aur nahi bhi.
Like Reply
Search by quotes which you remember most from story on Google with writer name
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 12:11 PM)Goku09 Wrote: Bhai agar tumhari story complete thi. Toh complete wale section me search kar sakte ho isko. Mai bhi new hu iss forum par.mai bhi dusre forums use karta hu xossipy ke sath... Tumhari story yaha ho bhi sakti hai aur nahi bhi.

bhai me bhi bohot din se ek story padh rha hu par wo incomplete h, "karuna uncle & mom" , wo story complete kahi pe milega kya?
Like Reply