Adultery Ritika the slut (discovery)
Character introduction

Ritika (age 24)

Ritika and I'm 24 From india I'm 5.6 black eyes, medium length black hairs that goes just past my shoulders slim waist, thick thighs, 34 D cup and 36 butt My breasts are pendulous with a natural hang to them, two heavy teardrops. My nipples are small brown thimbles, with larger areolas. My ass is plump each cheek being a little smaller than a volleyball kinks : seducing, teasing, huge/tiny tits, groping, being watched, filmed, threesome,rapeplay, raceplay, ageplay, noncon, sloppy blowjob and deepthroat, ball sucking, spit, foreskin,blackmail, blindfolded, chocking and gagging, payed sex, dry humping, anal, fat/bbw, masturbation, cumming early, lasting for a long time,tittyfucking, hotdogging, loads of cum, casual sex, public sex, being watched/filmed, cumplay, footjob, ripped clothes, wardrobe malfunction,maids, friends with benefits,titfucking,nipplefucking, thighfucking,ear fuck, mind fuck/mindfuck, objectification,Petplay, training, rough sex, cheek-caressing, neck-kisses and hickeys, mind-breaking, bondage, choking, collars, cages, chastity,turn partner into nympho or slut, mindcontrol/brainwashing,harem, piercings

deepak (ritika's husband age 27) it don't think his physical description or kink list is needed

nathan (main character)

I’m Nathan, 6’1 feet tall with an athletic and toned build. I have fluffy  jet black hair, usually kept tousled at the front. My eyes are a pale blue.  I have a defined jawline and maintaining a neatly trimmed stubble, dimples when I smile. I have slightly tanned skin ,a toned torso, muscular arms and legs from regular working out. My member would be a little more than 8 inches long and 1.5 inches thick fully erect.

and other charcters will be introduced as story progress
[+] 1 user Likes goldmidfinger's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Shocked 
Ritika was borned and raised in delhi, she was an innocent girl, she completed her studies in local school of her area, she was 19, and was very exited to explore collage life. but sadly luck didn't turned out on her, she can't forget that day because that day changed everything in her life, her sister tried to flee with her boyfriend because she knew that her parents being from the village have old mindset. and will never allow love marriage and that too with lower cast guy, but she was caught and was married within month with guy of parents choice. but that incident also effected ritika's life, she was resticated from talking to boys and she was not even allowed to go in parties of her female friend, whenever she goes out in market to shop, her father used to call her back home within 30 minutes and as for her studies she completed her B.A online, she cursed her sister for few years, till her sister had an daughter, and ritika had long distance relationship's and guy's used to talk dirty, then there was her accidental boyfriend she made just to get over a breakup, who managed to call her in a hotel and grobed her but again she had to return home soon. she never explored her fantasy and kinky
Like Reply
Sad 
Ritika was 23 when she got married to deepak, now that too because of her cousin, her cousin introduced her boyfriend to the family, and family didn't wanted ritika to do the same, so they looked for a groom and tied the knot, deepak was a decent man, hard working and Good looking but ritika didn't liked him at first, because she had an boyfriend whom she loved from all her heart. but she didn't had couraged to tell her family, but after the family she slowly started to adjust with deepak and in no  time she fall in love with him,

(now let's contine to the main story)

it's been a year since deepak and ritika are married, and they were living a happy life. and ritika was now like she is living a dream life with deepak, until.. her birthday night
[+] 2 users Like goldmidfinger's post
Like Reply
It was my birthday night, my husband threw a big party, and I was so happy, everything was so good in my life now. deepak really changed my life and makes me happy in every way, and today I wanted to return all the love he gave me, I wanted to make this night for special for him, just like he maked it for me. and I was making my plans for the night after the party, but for now deepak and I were greeting the guest and welcoming them, all my husband's friends and colleage were joining. but my husband was still looking for someone, I can tell that his eyes were looking for someone, then he came,

"Hey there nathen, I'm glad you were able to make it to the party." he said and smilled

I don't know why I started to notice nathen, he was tall and handsome.

"well I had too come, I can't resist the invitation you offered you know" he smirked

I didn't get what he meant by this and then he suddenly looked at me

"Oh this must be your beautiful wife? isn't it" he said

I smilled and lightly blushed

"ritika right?" he continued

"Yes, ritika meet my boss nathen" deepak replied

I greeted him

"Hey" I ligthly said

"don't mind her nathen, she's shy around new faces. come with me, I'll show you around" deepak said

then after some time we began the cake cutting cermony

I slowly cut the cake and offered my husband and he offered me

nathen was beside me, I can feel he was glaring at me, and it was making me uncomfortable in a way.

we chit chat with guest for a while, and then everyone started to leave, I headed to my bedroom to prepare for the night with my husband, I knew he'll be done with the guest in half and hour.

I went to my room and changed my cloth and weared a sexy lingerie and turned on the dim lights, and started to wait impatiently for my husband

[img]<blockquote class=[/img][url=//imgur.com/a/GS10AWC][/url]" />
[+] 4 users Like goldmidfinger's post
Like Reply
[Image: images.jpg]
Like Reply
I could hear, foot padding across the wooden floor making way to the room, I was super excited and hid behind the door. the door slowly opened and my husband slowly came in. I closed the door behind him and hugged him from behind. and my hand started to roam around his body. I felt something diffrent, but didn't thinked much about it because I had drinks in party, that were blocking my mind. I slowly moved my right hand down and touched his boner over his pants. "Oh deepak, what took you so long" I asked

he didn't said anything

and my hand was slowly moving over his pants on his boner, but I was not grabbing it, slowly teasing him

and then I felt his hand moved backward and slowly touched my ass, over my slutty lingerie. I groned and grabbed his cock over his pants. and it started to get harder in my hand and as it started to get harder in my hand, I felt something diffrent, it was harder then usual, but before I could think anything. he suddenly turned and pinned me against the wall, turning me around in a flash. now that was too much, deepak was passionate in bed. not aggresive. but before I could think more about it, I felt his hard cock, grinding on my ass over his pants, and I lost my thinking senses for a moment, as lust took control over me, I arched my back. and grinded on you "fuck deepak, how hard are you today babe, I was planning to surprise you. but you are surprising me instead" I said in an sensual tone. and you suddenly attacked my neck and started to kiss and bite lightly, and I was feeling your heavy breaths on my neck

(should I continue? or not umm I'm not sure about my writing skills lol)
[+] 4 users Like goldmidfinger's post
Like Reply
Very nice... go on
[+] 1 user Likes Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
as I grinded on his cock, he took a step back, and suddenly groped my plump ass and I moaned "Mmm" and suddenly received an hard spank which was hard enough to leave hand marks on my ass cheek. "fuck, what was that for?" I asked slowly in pain and pleassure.

"you like that, didn't you?" he asked

I nodded

and then I felt his hands sliding inside my panty and my cheeks went red, and suddenly my phone which was placed on the table started to ring, and it shocked me to the core because it was the ringtone, I setted up for my husband, but if he's with me, so how can he call me. and if it's not him then who he is fuck I was so confused, but what shocking me more was even after knowing he's not my husband, I haven't maked any effort to stop the play that was going on. instead I moaned " yes deepak, Mmmm rub me more" I moaned and didn't showed that I came to know that it's not my husband. after rubbing me for a while, I felt your hand pressing my shoulder, pushing me down on the knees, I understood what he want me to do and I sit on my knees. I slowly placed my hand on his throbbing cock over his pants, and slowly pulled you pants down, your hard cock popped out from it and hit on my cheek and top touched my lips for a moment, and some precum dropped on my lips which I licked. and then he grabbed my head and started to press my head on his cock, as my lips was going to touch it. he suddenly turned on the lights, I looked over at him and instantly stand up "what...nathen, wha....what are you doing here? I asked in a panic tone, acted like I didn't realized it earlier that it's not my husband
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes gunwinny's post
Like Reply
he smirked

"he's not here for the good" he said

and came closer and grabbed my ass cheek again

I instantly removed his hand and back off

"what did you do to him?" I asked

"nothing he asked me to inform you that he had to go because of some work, and when I came to inform you, well you know what happened" he said and smirked

"wh...why you didn't stopped, you knew it's wrong" I said in a slow tone

"I didn't the same you didn't when you realized it's not your husband" he replied and laugh

"I don't know what you are talking about, please leave or I have to shout for help" I said

as I said he suddenly came closer and again pinned me againt the wall, I can see anger and lust in your eye's and was scared

"don't act like, you didnt liked it little slut" he said

"bu.....but it's wrong" I said

you didn't sayed anything and grabbed my ass again and started to grope and you cock was rubbing on my navel

"no please don't do this nathen please let me go, I'm married" I begged

you grabbed my tits hardly

"So what? and ain't you going to shout" he said

"I...I'm going to shout if you don't leave, that's my last warning" I said

and you suddenly let go of me, I was disapointed at lost of your touch but I was thinking about the moral's my family teached me.

I finally convinced him, I thought but the very next moment he turned me around and hugged me from behind, I can feel his lips back on my neck and his cock between my ass cheeks grinding, my ass was my weakest part or we can say my breaking point and maybe he already discovered it.

"you probably gonna shout my name, when I pound your little brown pussy with my big white cock" he laugh

"NO...IT CAN'T BE PLEASE LET GO OF ME"

his dick was grinding on my ass and he was kissing my neck, making me hornier

and then I felt you hand move and placed on my wet pussy, and he slowly started to rub it.

"but your pussy is saying something else slut" he slowly said in my ears

"pleaseee" I said

and suddenly you adjusted yourself and started to rub your cock head on my wet pussy from behind, I was aroused more then ever. his big cock was sending shiver all over my body, and my body was reacting, my pussy was itching for his big cock.

"pleaseeee" I said

"please what?" he asked smirking

I didn't replied and he rubbed more over my entrance and spanked me hard

"please what whore?" he asked

"pleasee...please put it in" I couldn't beleive what I just said

and as soon I said it, I felt you leaving your grip on me and backed off smilling
[+] 3 users Like goldmidfinger's post
Like Reply
Very well crafted....
Amazing....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(19-11-2022, 11:27 AM)Dorabooji Wrote: Very nice... go on

(19-11-2022, 11:59 AM)gunwinny Wrote: Super update

(19-11-2022, 05:50 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Very well crafted....
Amazing....
thanks Smile
Like Reply
I slowly turned around and look at him, I was confused and horny. he looked at me and a devilish smile can be seen on his face.

"You want it?" he asked grining

I didn't said anything

"You want it or I should go?" He asked again

I slowly nodded, he smirked and came closer

"then get back to the work little cunt" he said in sensual tone, before pressing my shoulder. and I slowly got on my knees again, my heart was telling me to stop, but my mind and body were resisting. his degrading and aggresive behaviour was effecting me too much, I don't know why but each time he was calling me slut, I was getting more aroused instead of angry.

as I sit on my knees, he grabbed his hard cock and slapped on my cheeks with 5-7 times, degrading me more and rubbed it on my lip dropping some precum, and I licked it, his cum was giving me plessure in some way.

he smilled and backed off, I didn't get it, what did he want? he slowly went back and sit on the edge of bed.

"crawl.." he slowly said

"what?...." I questioned

"crawl you nasty bitch" he shouted in an commanding voice

shivers run down my body as he shouted and I instantly placed my hand on the floor and started to crawl toward him, it's too much I thought but I need him badly, my pussy was driping as I crawled toward him, as I came closer, I sit on my knees and he grabbed my head and again rubbed his cock on my lips, dropping some more precum on it. I licked and opened my mouth but he didn't let me took his cock inside.

"Not so fast, use your tongue and hands" he laugh

I slowly moved my hand forward and touched his bare cock for the first time, "fuck" I said in my mind it was burning like a hot iron rod, I never felt like this when I touched deepak's cock, I looked up at him and slowly started to move my hand on his rod jerking him slowly, but there was no reaction on his face, and I don't know why I wanted to see an reaction, I pulled my tongue out and licked his cock and looked at him

still nothing, what's wrong with him I asked myself.

then I did something I never thought I can do, I looked up at him and smilled and licked all over his cock making it wet in my saliva and grabbed his cock in my hand and slapped on my face with it and then I sniffed it

"Mmmm" I moaned and kissed on his cock

and he shouted "Fuck you bitch, I didn't expected that" and he laughed and placed his hand on my head and started to force his top on my lips, I opened my mouth and took his head inside, it was a strange feeling like, I'm having something hot in my mouth and he was pushing more inside, half of his cock was inside my mouth now.

he was trying to push more but it was not going, and he started to guide my head to and fro on his cock, he did it for a while and stopped, and relaxed himself and I was moving my head on his cock, and my tongue was rolling all over his cock inside my mouth, and saliva was dripping out of mouth and my hand was stroking rest of his length and he started to moan

"Fuck yes, slut" He moaned

as I continued to suck and lick his big cock and it went for like 15 mins, and then he pulled his cock out, I started gasp and took some heavy breath and he was looking at me and laughing

"Don't worry, you'll learn soon" he smirked

"and then you'll be able to take my full length, but for now" he continued

and suddenly grabbed my lingerie and ripped it from top in a flash and my bra was next, my tits popped out, he grabbed my right tit and gropped mercilessly and slapped my other tit

and I bit my lip to stop my groan

"Use them for now" He said and eyes toward his cock, I bended my tits on his cock and placed his cock between them and slowly started to move my tits on his cock, his cock was still hitting my chin, and I was licking his head sometimes.

and he was enjoying himself, I gaved him tit job for like 10 minutes, and I sucked him for 20 minutes earlier but he was no way near yet, and then He suddenly pulled his cock out from my tits and stood up and pushed his cock back in my mouth in an moment, and 3/4 of his cock was inside this time, he grabbed my hairs and started to stroke his cock in my mouth.

I was having trouble breathing, but pleassure was greater, he started to fuck my mouth wildly.

"Fuck yes ritika, you dumb whore. take it" he moaned

"Mmmmmm" Was the only sound coming out from my mouth as he was pushing his cock in my mouth

"Ahh fuck, slut you are perfect cumdump" he said

"You are nothing but just three hole made to ejaculate" He contined

I felt he was near now

but his words were repeating in my mind

"And you live to pleassure big white cocks" he laugh

and he pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped on my face, and then he started to move his hand faster on his cock and suddenly shot his hot and thick jeez on my face, and he was still shooting, he shot 2-3 times on my face and cum sprayed me some dropped on my tits and some in my hairs, it was hot and thick,

"this cum means pleassure" he said

and came closer he rubbed his dick and dropped some on my lips and rubbed his cock on my cheek before he sit again on the bed.

he smirked "Look at you slut" he laugh

"I could have cum inside your mouth in first place, but I wanted to see you lick it" he continued

"now what are you waiting for" he asked
[+] 3 users Like goldmidfinger's post
Like Reply