Misc. Erotica The Aqua
[Image: 20221117-134118.jpg]

Date: 02 .09. 2014

Title: The Aqua 
Written By:  Novelist Casanova
Word Count: 4030

The Aqua

"Vijay, If I don't like it, we are heading straight back home, okay?" I told my husband right to his face when we reached the Swimming Club. "Sure Meera, just for one week when I am out of station," my husband said. "We are newly married, and I know you will miss me, that's the reason, to keep you busy I am enrolling you to his 1 week Swimming Class at "Aqua Pool" Swimming pool," he said. "Vijay, I am telling you again, if I don't like it, we are heading straight back home," I said. "Sure, 100%," he said and holding my hand he took me inside the 'Aqua.'

There was a security guard sitting outside, "Whom do you want to meet?" the security guard asked. "Well, I want to meet Mr. Richard," my husband said. "Okay Sir, go inside and wait near the office room, Richard Sir's swimming classes for the morning batch are getting over and he will be free in 15 minutes," the security guard said. Vijay and I went inside and sat outside Richard's office, and waited for him. The place was totally empty with nobody around. "You look sexy in this red chiffon, and this sleeveless matching red blouse," Vijay said and placed a kiss on my biceps. "Stop it, people might see us," I whispered. Putting his left hand around my shoulder, and saying "there is no one here, I feel like taking you inside this office room and enjoying you there," Vijay grabbed by boobs over my red sleeveless blouse and pallu, and started kissing my lips. The moment we heard some giggling sound of women, I quickly broke the smooch and began adjusting my blouse and sat straight. A bunch of girls walked past us in their swimsuits, and a couple of them were in their bikinis, totally ignoring us. To my shock, Vijay was ogling at those girls, as they entered inside the Dressing Room right next to the Office room. I ignored it,

An athletic looking young man in his tracksuit, must be in his early 30s entered the office room, "Come Meera, he must be Richard," he said and held my hand and took me inside the Office Room. By the time we entered inside, Richard was taking off his tracksuit top and placing on his chair's back rest and was in his gym vest. "Hi Mr. Richard, I am Vijay, and this is my wife Meera," my husband said, and shaking our hands, "Please have a seat," Richard said. "How can I help you?" Richard asked. "I saw your ad this Sunday.. blah blah blah..." while they were talking to eachother, I was ogling at Richard's physique. "Is it okay with you Meera?" Richard asked. "What?" I asked. "Meera, the batch has already started and we are late and he is asking you to join from next week," my husband said. "Richard, I am leaving out of station in 2 days ... blah blah blah..," my husband was explaining our situation, a girl entered inside. She was only in her wet Black Bra and wet Red Panties, and I was shocked to see her not in her swimsuit. Saying "Come in Amreen," Richard stood up from his chair and straight away went to Amreen and hugged her only in her black bra and red panties, and they began kissing eachother passionately. "Mmmm..... " Amreen moaned. "Oh my god, I am so turned on Meera, lets go home quick and make love," Vijay whispered, "me too," I whispered biting my lips. "You are turned on too?" Vijay asked. Yes, I nodded biting my lips. While they were smooching eachother's lips, another handsome guy who looked like Richard came inside and inserted his hand right inside Amreen's red panties from behind, "Ouch," Amreen exclaimed and broke the smooch, "Oh John, you are so naughty," she said and blushed. "My little brother likes you Amreen," Richard said. "I know," Amreen said and blushed. "Alright guys, I have an important appointment now, I will be back. Take care," John said and lifted up Amreen's chin and planted a kiss on her lips and left.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Richard Saab," a voice came from outside, "Come in Shadab," Richard said, breaking the smooch and still hugging Amreen in her black bra and red panties. "It was a pleasure watching you train my wife sir, I thought you will make us join the next batch," Shadab said. "It is always a pleasure to train cooperating students like your wife. Good job Amreen," Richard said and planted a kiss on her lips. Saying "From tomorrow, no Bra and Panties, strictly only Swimsuit, okay?" Richard placed his hands over Amreen's butt and spanked gently and pushed her gently towards her husband, and he left the office room. "Richard, how about Special classes for Meera too?" my husband asked. "Amreen missed only 1 class, but Meera has missed 2 classes," Richard said. "I can come for 2 special classes then," I said. "Yeah Richard, please consider," my husband said. "Wait..!" Richard said and stood up from his chair and went out. "Meera, you are interested right?" my husband asked. "Yeah, just for 1 week, until you come back right, I am okay," I said.

Like Reply
"Guys, today is your lucky day, the pool is free and no one is out there. Today and tomorrow is your Special class Meera," Richard said. I was so delighted, "Sure Richard" I said. "Let's get started, follow me," Richard said and left and we followed him to the Swimming pool, and like he said, the pool was empty. Richard began removing his vest and tracksuit pant and stood in his shorts. "Where is your swimsuit?" Richard asked. "We did not get it," my husband said. "You guys were supposed to get it right?" Richard said. "Yeah, but Richard," my husband blabbered. "Hmmmm... is okay. Meera, you are wearing your bra and panties inside right?" Richard asked. "Yes" I said and looked at Vijay. "Today we can train Meera in her Bra and Panties just like we trained Amreen, and from tomorrow don't forget to bring your swimsuit okay?" Richard said. "Sure Richard," my husband said. "Okay lets get started. Remove your dress Meera," Richard said. Strangely, the thought of stripping in front of a stranger was turning me on, and as I began pulling the safety pin off my pallu and blouse, Amreen came running towards Richard in her green salwar kameez, and pounced on Richard and hugged him circling her arms around his neck and and began kissing his lips, and Richard was kissing her lips back, and breaking the smooch and hug, "Oh Richard, I will be missing you," Amreen said. Richard smiled, and saying "your bra is still wet, Amreen?" Richard placed his hands over Amreen's boobs and pressed it gently, and my husband began rubbing his crotch looking at them. Her husband came inside, "here Amreen," he said and gave her a Burqa, and she took it from him and started wearing it and left the place along with her husband.

Like Reply
"I think she likes you, Richard," my husband said. "I think she is lucky to have such an understanding husband," Richard said and came towards me. Saying "If you are good to people they will certainly like you, what do you say Meera?" Richard came towards me, pulled the safety pin of my pallu and began removing my red saree of me. "You are right Richard," I said and he started removing my saree completely off my body and I was only in my red petticoat and sleeveless red blouse. "Will you be good to me Meera?" Richard asked. "Depends upon how good you are to me, Richard," I said. "Don't worry, I will be be sweet to you, " Richard said and placed his hands over my waist and smiled at me. Saying "thanks so much Richard," I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "You are welcome Meera," Richard said and hugged me. Saying "Red suits you, Meera," Richard broke the hug and looking directly at my boobs, began unhooking my blouse hooks. "Lovely tits you have got, Meera," he whispered, "thanks Richard, you like them?" I whispered, "love them," he whispered and removed my red blouse off my body and left me in my White Bra. "Are you comfortable, honey?" my husband asked. "Yeah, yeah," I said. "Good thing you asked Vijay, I am going to remove your petticoat now, are you comfortable, Meera?" Richard asked. "Yes," I said. "Before that, you are wearing your panties inside right?" Richard asked. "Yes," I said. "You answer "Yes" to everything blindly Meera, let me confirm that," Richard said and grabbing my petticoat, he lifted it completely up and saw my Maroon panties near my crotch region. This is the first time in my life a stranger has lifted my petticoat and seen what panties I am wearing inside, and it was making her horny. "Nice, Vijay, she is wearing her panties inside," Richard said. "She wears her panties all the time Richard," my husband said. "I am not an expert in this, please take off your petticoat yourself Meera," Richard said.

Like Reply
Looking at Richard, I took time to removing my petticoat knot, almost like teasing him, but Richard could not wait any longer, he held my petticoat knot and quickly removed the string and my petticoat fell on the ground making a circle around me feet, leaving my only in my White Bra and Maroon Petticoat. Holding my hands, looking into my eyes and pulling me away from my petticoat, "Wow, can anything be sexier than this?" Richard said, looking at my boobs and crotch area. "True Richard, I get so turned on every time I see my wife in her bra and panties," my husband said. "True, not just you, Vijay, she can turn anyone on," Richard said and placed his hands over my waist and sides of my panties elastic. "Guys, I know you are flattering me," I said. "We are telling the truth Meera, you can turn anyone on with just this bra and panties you are wearing" Richard said. "True Richard," my husband said. "I don't want any of you guys getting turned on and ruin my swimming class, okay?" I said and slapped Richard playfully. "Don't worry, we will behave ourselves, what do you say Vijay?" Richard said. "Sure Richard," my husband said. "Thanks Richard," I said and hugged Richard only in my White Bra and Maroon Panties. "Vijay, keep all our clothes on the lounge chair, please," Richard said, hugging me, and my husband picked up all the clothes and walked towards the lounge chair. "Meera, you are so hot, I have seen so many girls naked, and you being in just your bra and panties is turning me on. I am even tempted to carry you and enjoy you right here, right now," Richard whispered. I was excited, and I inserted my right hand inside his shorts from the front and held his cock. I was so tempted to pull it out and stroke it and to suck it.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Nice one
Like Reply
Ugh.. Why are you always so rushing??! Keep the hand away from your pants and write according to the situations. We readers don't want to jump straightaway to sex! :|
Like Reply
"Hmmmmm.... so you want it?" he whispered and inserted his middle finger inside my mouth, nodding yes, I began sucking his finger. "Vijay, what are you doing?" Richard asked, taking his finger off my mouth, and I pulled my hand off his shorts, and turned around to look at my husband. "I just want to join you guys for today, just today," my husband said and began removing his clothes. "But you may have to pay for it," Richard said. "No problem, Richard," he said and came towards us in his underwear. He was having this huge boner, I was wondering how come. "Look Meera, Vijay is so turned on right now," Richard said and pointed his finger towards my husband's cock and laughed. "Even he has got a boner, Meera, look at him," my husband pointed his finger towards Richard's cock and laughed at it. "You both are crazy, I am going to put my clothes back on," I said and walked towards the lounge chair. "No Meera, wait.." they both screamed and Richard ran to me and grabbed my waist from behind. "Sorry Meera, you are too hot for us to handle, and we could not control ourselves," Richard said. "Yeah Meera," my husband said. Saying "it is not just us Vijay, even Meera is turned on look at this," Richard who was hugging me from behind, quickly inserted his right hand inside my Maroon panties from the front and began stroking my pussy, "Mmmmmmmmm........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..." I moaned. "Is she wet down there, Richard?" my husband asked and pulled his underwear down and got naked. "Yes Vijay, she is totally wet," Richard said and began stroking my pussy vigorously. "Mmmmm....uuuuuu.....aaaaaaaah..." moaned. "Oh my god, ooooooh..." my husband moaned and began stroking his cock watching me getting finger-fucked by Richard. "Vijay, couldn't you just control yourself until the training is over?" Richard said taking his hand from my Maroon Panties. "So you are the good guy now who can control yourself, and my husband is a horny guy who gets turned on just watching his wife being touched by someone?" I said.  Saying " What about this?" I held his shorts, and pulled it down till his ankles, I knelt in front of him. "Look Vijay, he is turned on too, just like you, and acting like a saint," I said holding Richard's cock and laughed looking at my husband. I was so tempted to suck his cock, and the moment, I circled my lips around Richard's cock, "Sir," a loud sound came, and quickly, Richard bent down and put on his shorts, and before I could turn around to see who it was, to hide his nakedness, Vijay jumped inside the pool.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
"Yes, Ram, tell me," Richard said and walked towards the security guard. The security guard ogled at me only in White Bra and Maroon panties. "Sorry Sir Amreen Madam has come and she says she wants to show you something," Ram said. "Okay, I am coming," Richard said and went as Ram followed him. "Meera, let's go home now honey, I can't control, I wanna make love to you," my husband said standing in the pool. "Okay, wait.. I will tell this to Richard and come," I said and rushed towards the Office Room being curious of what Amreen would want to show Richard. Ignoring the fact that I was only in my White Bra and Maroon Panties, I walked towards the Office room, and when I reached the corridor that will lead to the office room, there was no one around, just Ram standing outside the Office room. As I was walking in the corridor, Ram turned around and was watching and ogling at me walking only in my bra and panties. As I approached the Office Room, "Madam, you can't get inside now, Sir is busy with Amreen Madam," Ram said and held my waist from the front. I was not surprised as I knew that this guy is turned on looking at me like this. "Ram, let me in na?" I said in a soft tone. Madam, it's a private meeting, if I let you he will fire me from my job," he murmured and roamed his hands all over my naked belly and back openly staring at my boobs over my white Bra. "Hmmmmm.....aaaaaaaaaah," Amreen moaned from inside, and I badly wanted to get inside. Saying "Ram, you see I just have a word with Richard," I whispered in a seducing tone and lifted my arms in the air and put my arms behind and jutted my boobs right in front of Ram. Ram readily hugged me saying "Just a word Madam?" and began kissing my cheeks and neck murmuring "just a word madam?" My arms rested around his neck as he was kissing my neck and cheek. "Aaaaaaaaaaaah, mmmmmm..." Amreen moaned, and at the same the Ram was moaning, gently kissing my cheeks and hugging me. Strangely, my body began to respond to Ram's kisses, and at the same time I was totally turned on hearing the moans coming from the Office room, and I slowly started kissing Ram's cheeks grabbing on to his hair from behind. Holding Ram's face, saying "Ram, if you let me in now, you will get smooches on your lips like this daily, " I began kissing Ram's lips, and he began kissing my lips back, hugging me tight. I broke the smooch, and smiled at him wiping his saliva off my lips, "you can go inside Madam," Ram whispered. Saying "thanks Ram," I planted a smooch on his lips and broke the hug and began to enter the office room. "Madam," he whispered, and when I turned to look at him, he knelt in front of me, hugged my waist and kissed my navel, "Ufff," I exclaimed biting my lips, and he stood up, and placed his left hand on my pussy over my Maroon Panties, biting my lips I looked at him. Taking his left hand off over my pussy, saying "Go enjoy," he squeezed my boobs over my white Bra, and grabbed my butt over my Maroon Panties. Biting my lips and taking his hands off my boobs and butt, I entered inside.
Like Reply
As soon as I entered inside, to my shock, Amreen was getting fucked by a guy Richard's brother John and Richard was removing his shorts and getting ready to insert his dock right inside Amreen mouth, who was getting laid on the table. Looking at me enter inside, shouting "Who are you, who let you in? Ram, you idiot," John pulled his cock out of Amreen's pussy. Saying "Relax John, it's Meera, my beautiful jodi" Richard stood up and came near me and put his left arm around my neck and kissed me near my ear, he inserted his right hand inside my Maroon panties, and started rubbing my pussy. "Sorry sir," Ram said entering inside and held my waist from behind and started pulling me away from Richard. "That's okay Ram, close the door and don't let anyone in," John said, and Ram took his hands off my waist and kissed my cheek saying "enjoy Meera, I will take care," and left closing the door tight. Saying "Sorry Meera, I was rude," John grabbed my waist from behind and turned me around, and hugged me, "That's okay John, I should have knocked before I entered," I said, holding his biceps. "Have we met before?" John asked. "John, she was in her Red Saree when you came here, and I got it off later," Richard said. "Enjoying yourself Meera?" John asked and I blushed, "wow, you look so cute when you blush," John said and lifted my chin up and kissed my lips and I kissed his lips back, breaking the smooch "This is Amreen," he said. "Hi," I said and extended my hand to shake her hand, she hugged me and planted a kiss on my cheek, "Today is our Lucky day Meera," she whispered. While we were hugging each other, John stood behind me and unhooked by bra hooks and started removing my White bra off my body. Amreen's lips were close to mine, and I kissed her lips gently and we both girls giggled, and Amreen started kissing my lips and I was kissing her lips back passionately
Like Reply
Her lips were soft and tender as mine, and we were into total lust, and John inserted both his hands inside my Maroon panties and pulled it down, and took me off my body as I lifted my legs one after the other. "Mmmm....Raaaniiii....," John who stood behind me whispered, and inserted his hand between me and Amreen and placed his hand right hand on top of my pussy and rubbed it, "aaaaaaaaaaaah,,..." I moaned and broke the smooch, and John inserted his cock right inside my wet pussy and began drilling my pussy. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... .aaaaaaaaaaaah," I moaned as he grabbed my both the boobs in the standing position, and began drilling me deeper and deeper. Richard quickly hugged Amreen and placed her on the table, slept on top of her and began fucking her and she was moaning in the other end. "Oh, Richard, what a body Meera has, my god.. where did you find her," John said as I was moaning in pure pleasure. John pulling his cock off me, hugged me and lifted me and made me sit on the edge of the table. Spreading my legs, he squeezed my boobs and said, "Oh Meera, you are so sexy," he said and biting my lips, I held his cock and looked into his eyes almost begging him to fuck him. John inserted his cock inside my pussy and began kissing my lips hugging me, kissing his lips back, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..." I moaned as I was getting near a strong orgasm, behind me I could hear Amreen cumming. John hugged me tight and lifted me in the air, and I hugged him tight, and holding my ass, John began drilling my pussy vigorously, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa....aaaaaaaaaaah...... ," I moaned, and holding his face, I began kissing his lips. He quickly broke the kiss and began moan "Aaaaa.. Meeraaaaaaaaan...." he moaned as he was about to cum and "John... I am cummmmmming...." I moaned and the moment, John shot his hot cum right inside my pussy, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah......" with a loud moan I came all over his cock, and John began kissing my lips. "It was Great Meera," John said, smiling at me, breaking the smooch, and wiping John's saliva off my lips. I smiled at him and "Yes," I said and planted a kiss on his forehead and he dropped me on the ground slowly. Amreen was still lying flat on the table with her legs spread, relaxing, and Richard came towards me and saying "tomorrow is my turn," he hugged me naked and kissed my cheek.

Like Reply
As I was putting my Maroon panties on, the door opened and my husband entered inside with my saree, Richard quickly John, covered Amreen's nakedness by covering Amreen's boobs and pussy with their hands. "Here put this on quickly, were are going home," my husband said and handed over my Red Petticoat, and as I put was putting it on, he gave me my blouse, "where is my bra, Richard?" I asked. "I don't know, " he said. "Forget about the bra just wear this," my husband said and made me wear my sleeveless red blouse and made me quickly drape my saree. While we were leaving the office room, "don't miss the special class tomorrow Meera," Richard said and winked at me, and I blew him a flying kiss and went out following my husband. After going out, "wait here, I will get the auto," my husband said and went out of the gate. While he went out, Ram entered in and looked at me in Red saree, he smiled at me and I smiled back, and saying "wow... you look so sexy... " he hugged me in my red saree and began kissing my lips. Ram got carried away and with his right hand, he began squeezing my left breast over my braless sleeveless red blouse. While I was beginning to kiss his lips back, "Oh my god.. Meera.. Stop Stop...Stooooopppppp," my husband shouted and pulled me from Ram's grip. "Meeraiiii...." Richard called and came out with my White Bra in hand, and saying "Don't miss the special Class tomorrow," he whispered and hugged me and kissed my lips right in front of my husband, and broke the smooch saying "Mmm.... she is still horny, take her home and enjoy her Vijay," and squeezed my left breast with his left hand, grabbed my waist from behind, dry humped my butt rubbing his cock over my saree, squeezed by buttocks, and sent me home.

-----The End-----

Regards
Novelist Casanova
Like Reply
Wasting good potential stories by rushing again and again.. Whats wrong with this writer..Gosh! Angry
Like Reply
as usual a genius work..
Like Reply
(17-11-2022, 10:57 PM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Ugh.. Why are you always so rushing??! Keep the hand away from your pants and write according to the situations. We readers don't want to jump straightaway to sex! :|

Please check the Word Count above to see how big the story is.  These are the Short Stories which I wrote for the Xossip Contest, which are under 4000 Words.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
(17-11-2022, 06:09 PM)Saikarthik Wrote: Nice one

Thank you Sai Karthik.  Namaskar
Like Reply
(18-11-2022, 10:46 AM)novelistcasanova Wrote: Please check the Word Count above to see how big the story is.  These are the Short Stories which I wrote for the Xossip Contest, which are under 4000 Words.

Alright, sure. But why can't you try a cheating sex story instead of cuckold/incest only? People love those too.
Like Reply
Nice short story bro!
Like Reply
(18-11-2022, 07:58 AM)veenaimo Wrote: as usual a genius work..

Thank you so much for the support brother, I appreciate it... Namaskar
Like Reply
Thank you
Like Reply