Adultery moms debacle
hi just writing down some few incidents, regarding my mom.coming to me i am rajat tiwari just an average guy my dad is in mnc oil company,we are basically from lucknow and lived all over india.This incident dates back to 2014 when my mom was 41 years old,her name is shilpa ku.......,she belongs to doctors family of pune brahmins. .let me describe her shes around 5.6 in height,quite fair complexioned and healthy,she nostly wear churidaar but while teaching she wears sleeveless blouse,Yes i forget to tell you shes an english teacher she did her B.A from D.U.now she gave personal tutions to few guys from mira road.We live in our posh vila near to mira road in mumbai that time.though i wasnt  a pervert that time but i noticed my mom received few attentions from vegetable seller and few scrap dealers from nearby slum.one day in her personal tuition class i was just in my room watching laptop,i could see some murmurs from kitchen,ours bedroom is behind kitchen but there is some narrow slit which was widened due to heavy rain.I could see two students sajid and rehan seeing something through the kitchen,i was shocked that they were seeing shilpa changing her dress,i was shocked but they told and threatened me that we will complain that u were also involved,seeing the gravity of the situation i just kept seeing her voluptous thighs and boobs,they were matured and ripened in between was the magalsutra dancing,she finished putting her bra and we could see just petticoat over her thighs,she looked hot kust like some milf,next i was completely enthralled by this scene and planned to do something great
[+] 2 users Like adultery2000's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
waiting for more
Like Reply
Continue bro
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
one day as i came from my first year college,i heard some moans,felt some curiosity and went to see through ajar as the door was slight open,i was shocked and aghasted by seeing the scene inside,sajid was putting his hand inside her blouse and kneading her boobies,she was moaning lightly and i could see her fair boobs and nipples in delight,ofcourse he was enjoying ,suddenly he kissed her deeply,both were passionate sajid kept her on his shoulder and started kissing her passionately,he might have blackmailed her as she recorded her changing dress,she was telling her not to leak any pics,she was telling to do slowly all the time,dheere se while holding his hand,,,,,,to be continued
Like Reply
Keep it rolling
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
I could see her nipples and big boobs they were soft as she lacked sexual activity,i was amazed to see its fullness,sajid then moved his hands towards her stomach and midriff they were round and deep he just moved his hands under her midriff he was amazed to see the hardness,he didnt had sex with any mature women till now,he kissed her midriff like mad dog,and what abt me?i was just seeing all this from safe side,my mature mom was fondled by my same age person,arif continued this play then he checked her panty they were flimsy,he just removed it in one stroke,she just moaned ummm zara dheere se,he just made her sit on his thighs he was quite strong,and stated humping while sucking her nipples,shilpas hair was all over her face and was moaning lil bit,he just shoved his strong cock and started giving strokes,i could see her clenching his back and moving her face,suddenly he look into her face and kissed her deeply,he was slowly thumping her without condom she took ipill later i came to know,they were screaming and enjoying suddenly due to excitement he cummed and then kissed her deeply then unknowingly i acted as innocent and opened the door wide openshe just took the bedsheet and covered her hastily arif was smiling and my mom asked me beta when u came,i just smiled sheepishly and told my college just closed early,she was shocked and couldnt face me she just went inside bathroom almost nude i could see her jiggling boobs and ass,i finally masturbated and relieved by remembering all this.........
[+] 1 user Likes adultery2000's post
Like Reply
pls continue ur story...
Like Reply
Then one day i was lazying around bed on sunday i heard some starkling voices near main door mom was talking to someone and giggling,i just sneaked around to see what was happening and saw her just in petticioat and blouse the milkman was enjoying every sight of it,she had put her hand over her hips and discussed some calculation adn then went into the kitchen,then while i was having breakfast i could see her fair midriff and cleavage with mangalsutra on,we were discussing abt my college grades,they were low because of some past incidents,now coming to the point she had invited two guests one from reputed ***** school his name was mr zahid they were looking for some new english teacher and maybe principal,so she invited for dinner maybe she wanted to play peek and boo and i was waiting eagerly for this,coming to description she was around 42 years of age at that time healthy and quite fair looks were pretty and her boobs and ass were really deligtfull they were full not so big but still would invite many lustful eyes.now she invited mr zahid at our place around 8 in the evening,she was dressed up exhilirating manner with blue blouse and matching saree,zahid was in a state of lust and flirting and started chatting about his school and asked mom abt her qualification,he was constantly sneaking into her blouse and seeing her fair visible stomach and midriff along with cleavage.she had prepared biryani though she was a vegetarian,they enjoyed the meal and mr zahid told yaar everything is fyn but u need some showoff and what will u give me for the principal post?She replied what can i give,he then murmured something in her ear i was seeing through my room and later kitchen,mom ordered me to go for study.i was expecting a great encounter between them,some murmurs and they both went inside there room and i could her slurping sounds,i saw them kissing and cuddling one hand of mr zahid was fondling her ass then he told her a surpise come to meet me in my hotel room
Like Reply
continue
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
continue
Like Reply
We shifted to mumbai since i got into IIT,WE RENTED a high rise apartment near colaba there i lived with mom enjoying her beauty,i missed her past sexual flinches.One day i noted an ad in newspaper which stated mature actress required for short film age should be around 40 years of age,i encourage my mom to do this and go for audition,she was fairly convinced and went to one shady hotel near bandra,yes she wore a light brown chiffon saree with sleeveless blouse and i accompanied her since there were many sham offers going in this field,we were greeted by one old man who was sneaking into moms dress and glances ,i was lil excited and fought to hide my erection he asked her to accompany into one room situaTED IN SECoND FLOOR,i was made to sit outside and she went inside i could hear some murmurs and sound coming from the room what i noticed through peephole was that one guy around age 45 years was conducting her interview,he was asking about her experience in the field of glamour while sneaking into her assets and playing peek and boo,he gave her a drink which was definitely spiked it seems but the room was closed she was saying something and she started feeling dizzines and her purse felt down,the guy taking audition was hefty built and strong he took mom into her arms and went to the adjoining room i was becoming tense and seeing the seriousness of situation was knocking the door furiously ,but it was locked from inside i just checked around and climbed the balcony and went to a small lil shabby plac from which i can see some activities inside the room,mom was placed in an ultra sized room with comfortable and very luxurious bedding ,she was just breathing heavily and the audition guy was feeling her navel and feet and moving his hands over her midriff which was was fair and he felt like moving his hands i was shocked and aghast,but why should be worried deep in my heart i was enjoying,coming to her let me describe her,she was around 42 years of age quite fair good looking with cute face,she had good assets and i had seen few guys and uncles lusting on her,once in parent teachers meeting she came wearing sleevless blouse with low waist petticoat and i could see the peons and other staff whistling,now coming to the point the director then lifted her petticoat and exposed the thighs and was smooching it as he has never done this before,he was caressing her and rubbing his lips over her midriff,he then removed her peticoat and slid his hands under her thighs,it was a silk satin panty,he quickly removed it and then put his finger inside her cunt and then suddenly i realised she was quickly awake for a while,then he started kissing her and then removed his pant and undressed himself he had a large uncut cock which sprang like anything,he then removed her blouse and sucked her nipples for a while he was then preparing to thump inside her,he wa constantly thumping her in and out and she was lil consciuos to resist,meanwhile he was lusting on her boobs and kissing it,since he thought he had less time,her pussy was constantly stretched and slurping sounds i can hear.few mins later he ejaculated and kissed her deeply,he then fondled her boobs for a while and kissed her meanwhile,to be continued........................
Like Reply
should i continue?,,,,,,kindly reply
Like Reply
Yes continue the storytelling.
Like Reply
one day i was just relaxing at my home place,then suddenly there was some issue with tap it wsnt working,we called one private plumber from bandra his name was muzmil tough guy,i was waiting and was seeing him working on the main water supply,i then asked him to check the bathroom of my parents room,coming to the point the room was quite big with two almirahs,and the bathroom door was covered with one purdah,i didnt relaized that mom was bathing inside,almost one hr had passed when i didnt listened any voice from muzmil i went to see inside i was shocked to see that he was leering inside the bathroom watching shilpa bath,she was just wearing a small petticoat tied upto her breast and slowly massaging with soap he was slowly moving his hands under his trousers to have a glimpse suddenly her petticoat slided down and she was bare naked/topless(i am telling you his perspective of the narration whom he told me later).Her breast were ripened and quite fair the ones i licked when i was a child,coming to the point she finished her bathing and was rubbing her thighs and pussy vigoroulsy,after a while as she was coming out muzmil went inside the bed and hide down for a while,i could see mom humming something and adjusting her towel near mirror i could see the heavy cleavage,she was about to adjust her hair in clips but suddenly muzmil emerged from nowhere and said malkin woh pipe neeche chali gayi thi,but to the horror she dropped her towel and was starked naked,she suddenly let her hands move upside and tie her hair giving a glimpse of her fair boobs and round ass,she said sheepishly acha koi baat nahi,later muzmil asked me how old she is i replied around 42 he told me shes sexy at her age,i grinned and later invited him to see her changing dress two times.we did mutual masturbation too he abused my mom and asked me that he would like to fuck her infront of me.....
Like Reply
this incident reminds me of one marriage which was of our relative held at kolhapur,mom belongs to kolkatta native place,she was pretty and hot property at that time,she used to teach english in army school,though she was modern she mostly wore sarees,but her blouses were mostly sleevless and she wore designer bras though i had seen few of my friends leering and lusting on her intially i felt angry,but later i realized it was natural,now coming to the point i was driving the car,i was just a normal guy not as glamourous like my mom,then the time was 12 am at night suddenly our tyre punctured,it was a sound of small blast,i just went down the car and checked it was a kind of tragedy,mom told ab kya honga its too late nobody will give us lift or something suddenly we saw two people on bicycle they asked us the problem and told u have to wait for few hrs or lets go with us we can fix them,realizing the danger we went behind them,now coming to shilpas dress she was wearing a purple coloured sleevelees blouse and white saree she wore high heels and few jewellery to attentuate her looks,she was looking like a milf.we waited for the local mechanic to come was about to come we were waiting i was feeling lil uneasy as it was not safe suddenly i could see one bolero coming and screaching near us they asked if we needed lift,we quickly told our problem i could see few gazes on my mom,she was adjusting her pallu,we were asked to sit in the back seat,one of the guy told madam itni raat ko kaha jaarahe,my mom replied in lil frieghtened tone just returning from marriage party,then other guy told we are giving you lift what else you will give in return,she hastily replied we will give some money,then he told rudely what else we will do with money,he suddenly took one knife and told sun hum tum dono ko kidnap aur maar sakte hai isliye bahalai isime hai ki u cooperate,we were shocked we didnt know how to respond then the third guy some kherde told us to come to the farmhouse nearby,we were taken aback my mom told them ok will go then we just entered one dilipated building in midst of forest,though when we entered inside it was quite maintained and had all the ameneties,then one of the guys told us to be sitted.my mom was asked to stand and she began telling abt herself that she belongs to uttarakhand and husband died ina rmy few years back,they were contantly gazing her body one of the guys told suno madam humhe tumahre saath raat bitanne do tum sab safe rahonge.she was shocked intially then after hesitation they moved into enxt bigh room i was asked to stay outside........
Like Reply
should i continue?............................or close this thread
Like Reply
Please continue boss
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
please update soon
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply