Fantasy BOLLY ACTRESSES IN REAL LIFE SITUATIONS!!
Hi fellow Xossipians!

I have been following this site for a while. And I have been amazed by some of the sex stories written here. Being a writer by profession (i write websites, articles, press releases, etc.) I always had the desire to try my hand at erotica. But I didn’t act on that desire. Until now.

Today I’m gonna kick start a series of ORIGINAL stories about my favourite actresses. Most actresses would be from bollywood. Why? Because I need to be personally attracted to the actress to write a story about her. And I haven’t really been exposed to south cinema. So yeah. Mostly bollywood with an occasional smattering of south and punjab industry actresses.

I’d also like to brief y’all about my writing style. My stories revolve around the plot and build up. The sex scenes may not always be very descriptive because honestly, I have not had a lot of sex. Also, some things make a stronger impact when they’re left to your imagination ?

Secondly, my stories would have a lot of undeserving men (middle aged uncles, ugly guys, drivers, peons, or young guys who are under confident as the lead protagonists). There’s something about undeserving guys fucking hot chicks that gets me so hard. Maybe because I myself am one of them

So now with all that out of the way, here’s the subject of my very first story - Disha Patani!

There’s no woman I have fapped to more than her. Except may be Neha Sharma who's my all time favourite. And I’d be remiss if I didn’t write the first one about either of them.

So here we go! I’m working on the story as I type this. And it should be ready within a couple of hours.

Hope you all enjoy!
[+] 1 user Likes Bababoltaay's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Can't wait dude
Like Reply
Waiting. ...
Like Reply
Story 1 - Disha Patani Needs HIS Help!

His help? Who’s he here? Who are we talking about? And what kind of help does disha need?

The title of the story would have perhaps prompted these questions for you.

Well, we’ll get to that in a bit. Let’s set the scene for this story first.

It’s Mumbai. The year is 2016. Disha Patani, the super hot 24-year old who has just become the crush of the nation, is in the city to pursue her dreams of becoming a superstar. She’s had a stable start to her career, having already made her debut down South and also in B-town with the movie MS Dhoni. Though the film was a huge success, it did more for the lead actor Sushant’s career than it did for Disha’s. She still didn’t have that film that would catapult her to stardom. That’s what she was after. And she was prepared to do anything to succeed.

Disha was a unique girl. She was shy, anxious, and found it difficult to initiate conversations with people. But once she got comfortable with the person, she was a blast to be around. All her close friends would testify to that. As would her ex-boyfriends - The demure looking girl on the outside would turn into a sex-hungry slut in the confines of the bedroom.

But what Disha’s shy nature and anxiety did was restrict her ability to network and make friends, something that is critical to succeed in bollywood. However, she did make one friend a couple of months back.

And it was none other than the reigning queen of bollywood - DEEPIKA PADUKONE.

It happened quite randomly. Disha was at a b-town party, trying to overcome her anxiety of meeting and befriending new people. As she made her way around the party, she met Deepika.
Deepika, who is herself a self-confessed mental health survivor, quickly identified Disha’s anxious tendencies. She felt bad looking at a beautiful young girl struggle with something that was so basic for most people. She wanted to help.

She pulled Disha aside to a corner.

“Hey! You look gorgeous” deepika exclaimed as they retreated to a quiet space.

Disha, who was in awe of deepika’s body and sensuality since forever, was pleasantly surprised by the compliment. She didn’t expect a senior to approach her and compliment her like that.

“Oh thank you! I don’t know what to say. Coming from someone as breathtakingly beautiful as you, it’s a big compliment for me.”

“Oh come on! Don’t be so modest. You know you are hot and extremely attractive, don’t you? You are the new national crush of India.”

“Well, I don’t know if that’s true. I just wanna say that i’m a big fan of your work! And i hope that i achieve at least 10% of what you have ma’am”

“Well, first of all, if you address me as ma’am again, i’ll get you thrown out of the industry. I’m not 50 okay”

Disha thought she offended deepika and was about to embark on a long apology. But her first word was cut short by deepika’s laughter.

“Arre yaar, i was just joking. I’m not gonna get you or anyone thrown out okay. I don’t have that much clout anyways. But yeah, don’t address me as ma’am okay. I hate it. Just call me deepika.”

“Oh thank god! I was so scared.”

Both share a chuckle.

There’s a silence of 10 seconds. Disha doesn’t know how to carry this conversation forward. She was nervous speaking to deepika even though DP had tried her best to put her at ease.

“It’ll be alright” deepika broke the ice.

Disha looked a little puzzled.

“I’m talking about your anxiety. It’s okay to be anxious sweetheart.”

Disha was shocked. How did deepika know about it?

“Umm excuse me ma’am, sorry deepika, but how do you know i am anxious?”

Deepika gave a sweet smile and put her arm around disha.

“I’ve been observing you for a few minutes. I myself have mental health issues. And it takes one to know one.” deepika gave a friendly wink

“Oh really? You do too? I wasn’t aware of that!”

“I used to, actually. I don’t have anxiety anymore, at least not as often as before. And if there’s something i could tell you from my experience - it will be alright. You will overcome it. Don’t worry!”

Disha felt so good hearing that! She got a little emotional. Most people she had met, even her friends, weren’t that empathetic to her. She never thought people would understand and support her this way, at least not from the industry, and definitely not THE DEEPIKA PADUKONE! Not even in her wildest dreams! She was her hero! A self-made woman who made it big in bollywood.

“Thank you so much deepika. This really means a lot. Just knowing that someone like you, who doesn;t even have to talk to me, would go out of her way to encourage and motivate me, wow! I am just..” she got choked up before finishing her sentence.  

Deepika got a little emotional too. She felt nice doing that for her because she always wished someone would have done that for herself when she was struggling.

Deepika pulled her in for a hug and slowly rubbed her back like one would when consoling a friend.

“Disha, babe, you’re too sweet and pure.”

Disha responded with a shy, sweet smile.

“I’m not gonna promise you that you will become the superstar that you want to. After all, there’s only space for one or two of those and the competition is cut-throat. Besides, there are a lot of ‘compromises’ involved too. But what i can and will promise is that i’ll help you along your journey. Whenever you have any questions or if you’re feeling low, just reach out to me. Think of me as your elder sister.”

Disha was over the moon hearing that! She felt a sense of joy and relief that she had seldom felt! Knowing that a superstar like DP had her back was just surreal for her.

She thanks DP for her generosity. They both swapped numbers, hugged again, and mingled back into the party.

In the months after, Disha and Deepika became fast friends. They started texting regularly and would talk about any and every thing under the sun - films, boyfriends, people in the industry, etc. Deepika grew extremely fond of disha because she found her to be really nice, sweet, and honest, something that she didn’t see in anyone else in the industry. She even recommended Disha to two of her director friends but they turned her down after seeing her audition. Of course, there was another way for Disha to get roles but Deepika didn’t want to broach that subject with her first, because she didn’t know for sure if Disha really was ready to do ‘anything’ to succeed.
Like Reply
Deepika had just begun filming for Padmavat. She had a rigorous schedule to adhere to and would spend 14-16 hours on set every day. She avoided bringing her phone to the set in order to avoid distractions. One day, when she returned to her vanity van for lunch, she checked her phone as usual to reply to texts and return calls. 

She was startled to see 6 missed calls from Disha. This had never happened before. Usually it was just one call, and if deepika didn’t pick up, disha would text her asking to call back whenever she was free. But today was different. Deepika actually got a little worried, wondering if disha was okay. She skipped all other texts and missed calls, and straight away called disha.
Disha picked the call in an instant. 

“Deepika! Where are you?”

“Dish! I am filming for padmavat. You already know that. Anyways forget it. Tell me what happened! Are you okay? Is anything wrong?”

“Am i okay? I am not! But not in a sad way. I’m so fucking happy today!”

“Oh really! Wow! Tell me what happened!”

“So you know that i auditioned for kung fu yoga right? That film with jackie chan?”

“Umm yeah, go on”

“I just got a call from them this morning. They liked my audition and are offering me a part in the film!”

“Whaaaaat? Really? That’s amazing! You’ll be in a film with jackie chan!”

“I know! That’s why I was calling you. You’ve really been like an elder sister to me like you promised. And hence I wanted you to know first before I told anyone else.”

“Aww that’s so sweet of you Dishu. You’re gonna make me cry now. Congratulations again! I’m so happy for you”

“Thank you so much deepika”

Thak thak

Deepika heard a knock on her van’s door. 
“Who is it?” she asked.
“Deepika it’s me. I need to talk to you about the next scene. We’re tweaking it a little.”

Deepika instantly recognized her director sanjay leela bhansali’s voice.
“Oh okay sir. Please come in.”

Sanjay entered deepika’s van. Disha heard the entire conversation.

“Achha listen dishu, sanjay sir is here for some work. Let’s talk about your movie in detail tonight? I wanna know how everything happened.”

“Oh yes, sure! You carry on. Call me when you are done for the day.”

“Okays, bye doll!”

“Bye queen!”

Deepika ended the call and got down to business with her director. 

She was really happy for her friend. Even though this was a huge project that disha bagged, deepika didn’t feel any sort of jealousy at all, like others would have. She was just happy for her ‘little sister’. She was also curious to know how disha got the project because she knew, in all honesty, that disha was a terrible actress.

Deepika went about the rest of her day on set, shooting some pretty intense scenes until late night. She reached her vanity around midnight. And as soon as she got there, she called her friend. She was very eager to learn how she bagged the role. Disha answered after 6-7 rings.

“Dish! Sorry i got really late. The shoot took too long today, anyways, tell me everything in detail. How did you get the role? When are you starting filming? What are they paying you? Is the role really big or is it like a cameo?” Deepika threw a barrage of questions at disha before she could even say hello.

“Uhm, i don’t think i am getting the role deepika.” disha said in a very emotional tone, almost on the verge of breaking down.

“WHAT! How? I mean i don’t get it? What happened? You had the role in the afternoon. How come you don’t have it now?” deepika was bewildered by this sudden change in the situation. 

“Deepika, just forget about it. I don’t wanna talk about it to be honest.”

“Arre what do you mean forget about it yaar? This was THE role that you wanted. And you had it! Tell me what happened na. Maybe I can help.”

“I don’t think anyone can help me now.” said Disha in a dejected tone.

“Arre don’t be so pessimistic yaar. At least tell me ki hua kya. You share everything with me. Ab yeh nahi batayegi?” deepika was adamant.

Disha thought about it for a few seconds. After a long pause, she said, “well okay, i’ll tell you. But you promise you won’t judge me for this.”

“Arre why would I judge you doll? Have I ever judged you for anything? Just relax and tell me the whole story.”

Deepika’s words put disha at ease a little.

And she finally gathered the confidence to narrate her story.

“Okay. i’ll tell you everything.”

“Yes. please do doll.”

Disha takes a huge breath and sighs.

“Okay so here’s what happened. I gave the audition last month. And honestly, it didn’t go well. So I didn’t have any hopes from it and kinda forgot about it. But today, out of nowhere, i got a call from the producer’s office. They said they showed the audition tapes to mr jackie chan and he really liked mine. So they wanted to offer me the part. Obviously, I was over the moon. I just couldn’t believe this was happening and i was in fact screaming in excitement on the call itself! Once i had calmed down a little, they asked me to come see them at their office as mr chan was also there today. He was only there for 2-3 days and wanted to finalize everything before he left. I agreed to visit, obviously. All of this happened before i called you.”

“Okay go on.”

“So after i spoke to you, i left for their office at peddar road. I got there at around 4.30-4.45.
Mr chan, the producer jitesh sharma, and his assistant were all there. They greeted me very warmly. I was still in disbelief that this was happening. We exchanged pleasantries for a bit and talked about being really excited for the film. A few minutes later, the producer told us that he had another actor to meet. He left the room with his assistant and said that mr chan will explain my role to me in detail, as he himself was very deeply involved with the project. And i was like, ok great, sounds good. 

Once they left, I was alone in the room with mr chan, all eager to learn more about the movie and my role. “So disha,” he said. “I’ll get straight to the point. I saw your audition. And I hated it
I was shocked to hear that. He hated my audition? So why did he cast me? And i think my expressions gave away my thoughts. He said, i understand that you are confused. Let me clear it out for you. Your audition was rubbish. You can’t act so save your life. But. You are the hottest looking piece of meat I have seen in my life. I don’t care what you do in the movie, but here’s your ‘role’ - you’ll be my 24x7 personal fuck doll throughout the shoot. If you are okay with that, we’ll sign you right away. If not, we have other options. So let me know what you want me to do.”

Deepika was stunned by what disha said. 

“What the fuck! Did he actually say that? I thought only India had such monsters. What a fucking piece of shit.”

“Yeah i know! I was so shocked i didn’t know what to say. I was silent for a whole fucking minute trying to gather my thoughts and prepare a response.”

“Oh my! I feel for you so much doll. So he was only looking for a glorified prostitute. No wonder you lost the role. But don’t take it to heart babe. Better things are in store for you.”

“Thanks deepika. But…”

“But what?”

“That’s not why i lost the role”

“Wait what? So why did you lose the role?”

“I lost the role because..

Disha takes a long pause.

“Because i gave him a blowjob.”

“WHHAAAAT THE FUCK!!” deepika was absolutely bewildered. She couldn’t make any sense of it.

“What are you talking about? You gave him a blowjob?”

“See i knew you’d judge me. That’s why I didn’t wanna talk about it.”

“Babe you’re right. I am judging you. But not because you gave him a blowjob, but because you gave him a blowjob and lost the role? Isn’t that what he wanted? How did you lose the role after sucking him off?”

Disha was surprised to know what deepika was actually surprised about.

“So.. you’re not judging me for being a slut but for being a bad slut?”

Deepika laughed out loud at that.

“Well that’s one way to put it. I’m just surprised he fired you after you gave him what he wanted. How did that happen?”

“Wait, so you’re not surprised that i decided to suck him off?”

“Hahahahaha i am surprised but pleasantly. I didn’t know you were ready to go to that extent to get a role. I thought you were too shy and innocent. If i knew you were slutty, i would have already gotten you 1-2 roles.”

“Woah! I don’t understand.”

“Dishu, this industry is run by perverted men who decide whether we get films or not. What other way do we have to succeed except giving them what they want.”

“Well yeah i know that but there are exceptions right? I mean, you made it big without giving any sexual favours to anyone.”

Deepika chuckled.

“You’re either dumb or too innocent, my love.”

“Wait! So that’s not true? You’re telling me you also did that?” disha couldn’t believe it. She always thought deepika was a self-made superstar.”

Deepika sighs, and says

“Do.”

Disha was confused.

“I’m sorry. Do? I didn’t get that.”

“You asked if i did that too. And my answer is - i do, not did. I still do.”

This was perhaps the most shocking statement that disha had heard in a while. She couldn’t believe what deepika said. The biggest female superstar of bollywood; she still has to give sexual favours for roles? Is there even one woman in bollywood who doesn’t do that?

“So now you are judging me aren’t you?” deepika brole disha’s chain of thought with a sharp question.

“Umm, well no, i’m not judging you yaar. I’m just in shock. I thought you are at that level where you didn’t need to do that anymore.”

“You’re partially right about that. It depends on a lot of factors to be honest. What is the film, who is making it, who is the star, etc. So for example if i’m working on a film made by a new director, there’s no way he would even dare to ask me for sexual favours. But if i want to do a film that has a meaty role, is being directed by a top filmmaker, has a lot of actresses competing for the role, and is sure to be a hit, then I have to.”

“Oh wow, that’s just… i don’t know what to say.”

“As a matter of fact…”

“What?”

“You remember sanjay sir came to my trailer while we were talking at lunch?

“Oh yeah. He wanted to discuss the next scene na?”

“Umm no… (pause) He came to fuck my ass.”

Disha gasped audibly.

“What? Are you serious?”

“Yeah”

“Did you let him?”

Deepika again laughed at this question.

“Well, yeah, given the fact that he has been fucking me in whatever way he deems reasonable for the last 5 years, and that he had already fucked my ass 500 times before, i didn’t stop him from fucking my ass today.”

Disha was in for a spate of surprises today. Every 5 minutes, she was hearing something that blew her mind.

Disha was speechless.

“So enough about me. Let’s get back to you. Tell me how you lost the role after giving him a blowjob.” deepika broke the silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Bababoltaay's post
Like Reply
(12-11-2022, 05:38 AM)Devil009 Wrote: Waiting. ...

check it out bro. i've posted a chunk of it
Like Reply
(12-11-2022, 12:54 AM)dgssfvgssry Wrote: Can't wait dude

check it out bro
Like Reply
Superb start needed long update
Like Reply
Really nice bro

It would be even more hot if you include pics in it
Like Reply
(13-11-2022, 01:20 AM)dgssfvgssry Wrote: Really nice bro

It would be even more hot if you include pics in it

okay bro
Like Reply
(12-11-2022, 10:30 PM)Devil009 Wrote: Superb start needed long update

yes, i'm writing it bro
Like Reply
Excellent narration. Please continue
[+] 1 user Likes Ganesh Gaitonde's post
Like Reply
Disha took a couple of seconds to gather her thoughts.

“Okay so here’s what happened. After he made that proposal, i was obviously too shocked to respond because i didn’t expect him to be like that. It wasn’t about what he asked but the person that asked for it.”

“So obviously you have received such proposals before.”

“Yeah obviously.”

“For both of your films?”

“No no, the south film which was my debut film, went without any such demands. But for MS Dhoni, the director told me that I’ll have to sleep with the hero to get the role. I was actually surprised that he didn’t ask me to sleep with him. Only later i learned that he was gay, that’s why”

“Umm okay. And you did end up doing MS Dhoni. So you did actually sleep with sushant?”

Disha sheepishly replied,

“Haha yeah. By the end of the shoot, we were fucking each other like dogs.”

“Woah! Really?”

“Yeah”

“So you weren’t doing it out of necessity by the end?”

“No, he was really hot. And he was great in bed too. So i was also enjoying the fucking.”

“Wow! That’s brand new information. So then you have given out sexual favours for a role. So what happened with jackie chan?”

“So the thing is that as i said, sushant was hot. So i had no issues fucking him. If he would have approached me at a bar, even without the promise of a role or anything, i would have still fucked him because i fancied him. What happened with jackie chan is that i am not sexually attracted to him at all.

Once i had composed myself after his proposal, i decided it’s best to give him what he wants. That was fine by me. And in order to secure the role, i decided to give him a preview then and there only. He was waiting for me to say something but i had other thoughts. I wanted to take it up a notch directly. So i got up from my chair, pushed him onto his chair, got on my knees, and unbuckled his pants.”

“Well that’s going great so far. That’s what i would have done too.”

“Yeah but the problem started after that. I was trying to act sexy to turn him on. But it wasn’t coming out naturally because when i looked at his face and his body, i wasn’t attracted to him at all. In fact, the thought of fucking him started making me uncomfortable. But i tried to brave it on, and pulled down his underwear while making uncomfortable eye contact with him. Because my mind was telling me to put on a show for him but my body was not. Needless to say, he was aroused! But as soon as I saw his dick, it started getting worse!”

“Haha why? I’m assuming it was tiny.”

“Not just tiny, it was repulsive. It was wrinkled, he was unshaven down there, and it also stunk. Yuck!!”

“Hahaha so what happened after that?”

“I thought I would build up to it. So i moved from his crotch to his face. I looked him deep in the eyes and gave him a kiss. I grabbed his face and started smooching him wildly. But he was perhaps too shocked and didn’t reciprocate it that well. And that just turned me off. And even though i was trying to not show that, my body was just reacting to it. I instinctively pushed him back.”

“Oh wow. He must not have liked that.”

“He didn’t and i could see that in his face. He looked confused and annoyed. To cover up for my actions, I took off my top and shoved my tits in his face.”

“Oh that’s slutty!”

“He was happily surprised by that. And i think he became bolder this time. He took off my bra and started mauling my boobs with his teeth. He was sucking and biting them so fucking hard! And honestly, that was the first thing he did that i liked a little. Even though it was painful, i enjoyed it. ’

“Hahaha, you really are a hideous little slut.” deepika laughed.

Disha ignored that remark and continued her story.

“I started rubbing his cock while he was mauling my boobs. Actually i don’t even know if i should call it a cock. It was like barely 4 inches even when erect. Again, that was a turn off! But i thought whatever. I need to get this done. So i broke his grip on my tits and slid downward to come face to face with his cock. The sight of it was repulsing me. But i had to do it. So i just grabbed it and took it in my mouth. As soon as i did it, my mouth started revolting. The odour, the feel of the cock was too much for me to handle. I still was trying me best to give him a proper blowjob though.”

“Wait, so did you look him in the eye while you took his cock in?”

“No”

“And you just straight away grabbed it. No build up, no teasing, nothing?”

“No”

“Okay, go on. What happened next?”

“Umm. i puked.”

‘WHAT? On his cock?”

“Almost. My body was totally repulsed and my mouth was giving a gag reflex due to the odour. I instinctively puked. Fortunately, I pulled my mouth away from his cock when I did, so I didn’t puke on his cock. Although, i think a few drops did fall on it.”

Deepika started laughing like a maniac.

“Hahahahahahahahaha i can’t believe that! Dude that’s the funniest thing I have heard.”

Disha was annoyed

“You think it’’s funny but that’s what cost me the role. He was extremely pissed when i puked. I could see anger in his eyes. He felt insulted. I tried to apologize but he straight up asked me to leave and never come back. I tried to reason with him to give me a second chance but he was in no mood to listen. So i had no choice but to leave.”

“My god! That’s some story. No wonder he fired you. Puking on a guy’s cock is the ultimate insult.”

“I know. But what to do now.”

Deepika paused for a bit before saying,

“Disha, babe, if you wanna go far in this industry then that’s something you’ll have to learn to do well. Look, i’ll be honest with you. You’re a below average actress. You are a great person but acting is not your forte. What will get you far is your beauty and sex appeal, and you have plenty of that. You have to use that to your advantage.”

“I already know that deepika, but.. I am just not comfortable having sex with men i’m not attracted to.”

“Well i guess then you better start packing your bags and go back to your town.”

“Come on deepika, don’t say that.”

“It’s the truth. Majority of men in power positions are ugly and unattractive. And the sad part is, we have to fuck them to get roles. It’s sad but true. And if you don’t wanna do it, then there’s no scope for you.”

“It’s not that i don’t want to do it. It looks like i can’t. My body and mind just don’t react well to these situations.”

“That’s not a problem dishu. I was the same way when i first started sucking off dudes for favours. But you gradually have to get better at that. I know i did.”

“Yeah but how?”

“You have to learn to find your pleasure, your kick in that situation.”

“Again, how?”

“See, i realized pretty soon that i have to sleep with ugly ass dudes if i wanna succeed. And i didn’t like it either but i didn’t have a choice. So i started finding and then creating moments that give me a high while fucking them.”

“Such as”

“So for instance, i had to sleep with himesh to get that tera suroor song. I wasn’t attracted to him. But when we were doing it, the look on his face while i was blowing him, the look of pure joy, the look of disbelief, that he was getting sucked off by one of the hottest girls he had seen, the look of achieving something that every man would die for. For some reason, that gave me a high. That made me feel powerful. It was like, ‘I’ gave this man this feeling.”

“That’s interesting.”

“Yes, that was a pivotal moment for me. I started to piece everything together. I realized that to make it bearable for me, I had to unlock that ‘high’. And the way to do that was by giving these guys the pleasure of a lifetime. Making them feel like they are on top of the world. And the way to do that, in turn, was to make them feel like you are turned on by them. Looking them deep in the eyes with a look that says i wanna eat you alive, or i want you to fuck my brains out. Making them feel like they are the only man that matters for you at the moment. That’s what brings that ‘look’ in their eyes and even in their body language which eventually gives me that high.

Disha was listening intently. Trying to soak in every word that deepika was saying. Deepika continued, “Another benefit of that is that once you give them that feeling, you have them in your pocket. Doesn’t matter if the guy is hot or ugly, young or old, rich or poor, you have him in your pocket. He’ll do what you say. And even in bed, you can make him do things for your pleasure that he otherwise wouldn’t have done. Like say for example, most of these men are only concerned about their pleasure. They want their dick sucked and cock fucked, but they won’t eat you out. However, if you have them in your control, you can get them to eat your pussy out, finger you, fuck in your favourite positions and not theirs, etc. All of these make the sex more enjoyable, and that, in turn, makes it a lot easier for you to sleep with them without the concern that you won;t enjoy it or that you will be turned off.”

Disha was hanging on to every word deepika said. These tips were revelations for her and they made a lot of sense to her too.

“Wow, that’s fascinating! I never thought of it that way. That i have to find my points of joy while giving them theirs. That will make the whole act fun and enjoyable and also give me control over them.”

“exactly!”

“Phew! I’ll try it the next time for sure.”

“That’s fine but first you have to figure out what will give you that high. It doesn’t have to be the same for both of us.”

“No i think it is. I was just thinking about it as you were talking. If i made a man feel like he is the king of the world just because of my body, that’s a unique feeling. Especially if that giy wouldn’t have imagined he would even have a chance with me in regular circumstances. I actually got a little excited down there while i was imagining it.”

Both chuckle

“Slut”, deepika quipped.

“I wish i had known about this earlier. It would have helped me today”, disha said in a dejected tone, remembering that even with all this new found knowledge, she had already lost the role.

“Babe, it’s not over yet.”

“It is”

“No, it’s not. Do you know when he is coming back?”

“He is here for 2 days and then i think he’ll fly back and return for another day 2 weeks later. At least that’s what i overheard from his conversation with the producer.”

“Okay perfect. Get in touch with the producer. And tell him you have a message for jackie chan.”

“And what message shall i give him.”

“Write the following text to him and ask him to forward it verbatim to jackie:
Mr chan, this is Disha. I would like to apologize to you for what happened this afternoon. I can understand how humiliating that would have been. But i would also like to clarify why it happened. I’ve been suffering from cold for 2-3 days and consequently my throat is blocked. So when i took your dick in, my throat just gave a gag reflex and caused me to vomit. It was in no way a reaction to anything else. If you believe me, i’d like to have a chance to meet you again.
However, i do have 2 conditions. Agree to meet me only if you could satisfy these conditions.

I want to change the terms of your proposal. You asked me to be your slut throughout the course of the shoot. That’s fine by me. But what i would like is for you to be the same for me. You see, i am a woman of extraordinary sexual hunger. And an occasional fuck here and there doesn’t satisfy me. If you want me to be part of the film, you have to be available to fuck my brains out whenever i want you to. And that would most likely be every night. And day. You can count on at least 2-3 sessions every day. I hope you have the stamina to handle a sex freak like me,.

I switch between personalities in bed. Sometimes i am a submissive doll, sometimes i am the dominatrix. In my submissive avatar, i like to be used properly. Fucked like a % dollar whore. I like being used as a trash cum dumpster. And in my dominatrix avatar, i will absolutely suck the last drop of cum in your balls and won;t allow you to leave before that’s done. I will not treat you like a superstar, but like by boy toy whose only purpose in life is to give me dick in any and every position, at any location, whenever i ask for it, and treat me like the goddess of sex that I am.

If you think you can satisfy both these conditions, then i’d like to meet you and then take this movie on, If not, then please cast someone else.”
[+] 2 users Like Bababoltaay's post
Like Reply
Greattt
[+] 1 user Likes dgssfvgssry's post
Like Reply
Wonderful....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Next update?
Like Reply
sorry guys got busy with a friend's wedding. will post the next update in 48 hours
[+] 2 users Like Bababoltaay's post
Like Reply
continue the story.....
Like Reply
it's going to update or writer dropped the story
Like Reply