Misc. Erotica Agent Velvizihi
This is my first story so give some feedbacks to help me improve
All images used here are from internet i don't own any of them. This story is purely fiction.

Ch 1 - Introduction

[Image: MEGN8D3_t.jpeg]

It is a usaual Monday morning in the CBl office Karthika is working on her desk. She is a strong and independent woman she joined CBl to to defeat the  crimes which made her life hard and sad. Karthika Joined CBl to kill and destroy persons involving in illegal activities but, now she is just sitting  and working on the desk her job is to write mission reports and enter them into database of CBl. Her higher official hates when females work toe to toe with men so he doesnt assign any field dutys to her. It has been already few months since Karthika joined CBl as a junior after completing her College education she waited more than enough for field duty she touched her gun a while ago in training after that it still liying on her drawer, she decided to complain about this to the headquaters that is when her higher official called her to his cabin. 'May i come in sir' entered karthika, as Ashoke her official was standing in the centre of the room and he was going through a file, he placed it infront of her which had a the words "D.I.A" written on it.

[Image: MEGN7K5_t.png]

'Come on Ms.Velvizihi sit down have you ever heard about D.I.A, well i am sure  that there is no chance you have heard about them'. Karthika felt insulted by his comment, she wanted to protest but of course she doesn't have heard anything about this D.I.A. Ashoke continued 'Karthika D.I.A is a secret government organisation started in 2015 so recently yet soo anonymous, it was started  to investigate and defend againts other nations secertly without alarming them. Only few people within our department is working for D.I.A including me, I am telling this you because you are going to join in.' Karthika was soo happy that she is actually going to do some work instead of sitting on desk although she doesn't know what this is all about. Ashoke resumed 'Last week I received an order from Headquaters to prepare a list of great female agents on our group. I sent your file along with other female officers and congratulations, you have been selected to work on a top secret operation. Most important thing Karthika you can't speake about D.I.A or about this operation with others even with your own family this should remain top secret'. 'Yes sir I understand' said karthika, Ashoke handed over the file which he was going through Karthika skimmed the pages with her eyes the file contained information about the Mission and the basic rules and regulation of the D.I.A. "Defence Intelligence Agency" was written boldly on the first page of the file. 'They wanted to see you on person before assigning you on the mission the location is on the file, You can leave now and don't spoil our name it is the first time I am sending you on a Misson'. Karthika felt offended by this 'Don't worry sir I am not a type of girl who messup things. I am born to win' she replied as she went out through the door leaving it to make a banging noise behind. Ashoke didn't liked Karthika from the begining she doesn't respect him and always procced to do things without his concern and in general he doesn't like feminist like her. He hated to send her to work on D.I.A but they insisted on recuiting Karthika, for her acedemic performance she was topper of the school and a goldmedelist in B.Tech also she has the toppest scorce in CBl entrance exams although in her physical training she doesn't perform that well she got 7th rank in gunfiring and last in hand to hand combat. She got the straight A's for her skill in investigation and quick decision making. Karthika went to her desk and opened the file to known about her mission but it only contianed rules and regulations of the D.I.A while going through the file Karthika's thoughts drifted towards her past. Karthika Velvizhi was even bright and bold girl back then in school days she was good with computers and was preparing to enter I.T sector but one day the news of her father's death reached her house her mother and her little brother was shocked and devasted hearing it. Her father was a revenue department officer he was killed by a few members, who belong to the great Cobra Gang they had the tattoo of a Cobra on the back of their neck.  

[Image: MEGN8M6_t.jpeg]

They made the death look like a sucide and made a convincing story that her father sold his office secret files to the terrorists and when the security officer came to knew about this he commited sucide. He was a greatman and a great father according to karthika he was not corrupt like the other officers working along with him. After that incident karthika and her mother along with her brother shifted to Chennai city. However this incident had a huge impact on her life and she decided to join CBl to fight the crime which killed her father. She studied hard, worte the examinations and passed the interview on first class to get the position she is now in. Finally Karthika had the feeleing of achiveing something in her life she now have the chance to fight the cirmes which once killed the man she loved the most in her life. 

NEXT DAY 

[Image: MEGN85E_t.jpeg]

Karthika went to the specified location mentioned in the file it looked like a bank she went in and as per the instruction in the file karthika reached the last counter and said her last name "Velvizhi" then the employee took her to the manager room and he pressed on the specifice region of the cupboard it looked like a invisible path lyied behind ,suddenly the cupboard moves aside a path came into view 'there you go miss' saying that the bank employee left the room. Karthika walked through the path until she reached a door when she opened it she was amazed to find the office of the D.I.A filled with people working seriously on their desks and the office was huge. kathika thought to herself 'How do the even hide a building this big from the public ?' she reached the reception and said that she is from CBl. Then the girl in the reception said her to go and see the chief pointing towards his room. Karthika find a "wall of fame" with the agents name writtern on it and first was a woman named Vidhyashri, she thought to herself that one day her name  will end up on the top of the wall. 

[Image: MEGN8PR_t.jpeg]

When Karthika knocked on the door the chief instruct her to come in when she went in she found that the chief and his Secretary was waiting for her. 'welcome Ms.Velvizhi i am impressed by your acedemic scorce i specialy insisted on bringing you on this mission, please take your seat' said the chief. Karthika sat down 'Have you ever heard about the Cobra gang' asked the female secretary. Karthika's memories about her fathers death came back to her mind but she supressed them and said 'Yes, they are the most notorious and secret organized crime unit spread across the country'. The secretary stood up from her seat and switched on the projector, a image hit the screen 'A few months ago we caught a biggest loads of durgs in chennai, infact it is the biggest durg burst in the history of D.I.A' said the chief. The secrectary changed the slide in the projector, face of a man appeared on the screen  'While connecting the nots together we recived a piece of information from an informant that these durgs are being imported into our country from Japan and all the sources pointed towards one man him' said the secrectary pointing towards the screen. 

[Image: MEGN8P4_t.jpeg]

'He is known as the "Darkhand" he is the dealer from the Makuza gang(Japanese organized crime unit), who supplies durgs to the Cobra gang, so we sent our top agent VidhyaShri disguised as a teacher to Japan to find more intel about the durgs from the Makuza gang'. Karthika interrupted the chief ' I am sorry but why you sent her to a school as a teacher ?'. 'As per the intel the durg which we bursted, is supplied from the exact school in Japan it is a private organisation and we can't risk sending a male agent from India it may rise their suspicion and we don't want the Japanese government to know about us, so we sent Vidhya as a teacher and we created her a convincing backstory and it worked she joined there as a teacher and after few months she found the supplier Darkhand and followed him into the red light district of Japan called "Kabuki-cho" and from there she followed him into a club called "Kiss N' Ride strip club" but after that the Darkhand doesn't appear at school and we can't risk agent Vidhya into the strip club it may blew her cover, so that is where you come in'. Karthika shocked hearing what the chief just told her and she asked  'You want me to go to the strip club as a customer daily to investigate ?'. For that the Secretary responded 'No, Karthika we want you to work as a barmaid in the stripclub and gather more information about the Darkhand and the durg supplies, local security officer department is trying to stop the spreading of the durg and they recently discovered that the persons consuming this durgs are emiting some rare symptoms, So we want to find the base of this case as soon as possible'. 'It is totally up to you Karthika if you want start this Mission or to go back to your regular work, we are not going to force you as you know the strip club is under the control of Makuza gang therefore you are going to surrounded by the gang members' . 'I am not afraid some ciminals and I am ready to start the mission , sir' karthika said proudly this is the moment she has been waiting for her entier life just because she has to act as a barmaid she is not going to decline the mission. 'This is what I expect from you Karthika, You may leave now tomorrow you are going to Delhi from there you are going to take flight to Japan on the next day and We have already prepared a cover story for you so act according to it and he passed her a mobile phone you can contact us through this it is a hightech device created by our engineering team it is untraceable and it connects quickly with us , don't use your personal phone to contact us it may be tracked '. Saying this the chief stood up to shake hands with Karthika, she also stood up and shake her hands with the chief. He said 'Goodluck on your Mission'. 'Don't worry sir I make my own luck' responded Karthika as she left the room.

To be continued...
[+] 3 users Like brownbolt's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
great start and good writing style...
hoping for quicker updates...
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
The startup and the story line was super excited in this story line u can make many members, friend and hot thrilling episode
All the best
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Ch 2 - Delhi Daredevil

As per her orders Karthika took a flight to Delhi next morning, she informed her mother that she is going to Delhi for a job related tour and it may take a couple of months to complete. She didn't tell her mother about her Japanese Investigation as instructed by the chief of D.I.A. Karthika landed on Delhi airport and took a cab to a star hotel. As soon as she checked in and got to her room she locked her room and went to take a bath. She took a early morning flight and it was already 10am when she reached the hotel. Karthika removed her top her black bra came to view she stood infront of the bathroom mirror and then she took off her pants her slender legs where shinning like diamonds. She was standing there only in her underwear, she 5'6 inch tall and had a 34-30-36 figure for which many of her collegemates competed. She received more love proposes while she was in college and Karthika was definitely proud of it. Her hands went to the back of her body and unclapsed her black bra her round boobs came to view she had a B cup. Karthika piched her nipples and let out a small moan, she started pressing both of her boobs she felt that she was being more hornier  than usual. It has already been 4 years since she had any sex, it was her ex boyfriend who convinced her for a fuck while they were in their college days. While thinking about her Ex Karthika's hand went for her pussy she started to rub her unshaved pussy on top of her black panty. She slowly removed her panty and throwed it away then she got into the shower and started to enjoy herself,while she was masturbating on the shower she heard her room bell sound, that is when a idea poped on Karthika's head she draped the towel around her wet body and got out of the shower and went to the door and opened it,she have a Exhibitionist kink from her school days she act like a bold officer but on the inside she likes when men watches her naked body. It was a boy from the hotel's room service he looked like he was studying college and he was wearing a room service uniform 'he must be a part timer' karthika thought to herself. Seeing a view like that, left the room service boy in both shock and also in amusement at the same time. His eyes scanned Karthika's body from top to bottom and then they got fixed on her half covered round boobs, Karthika loved the attention she is getting from the young boy and to tease him she kept her fingers on top of her boobs in a teasing way while talking to him. 'Are you here to clean the room our to gawk at my boobs ?' said karthika teasingly hearing this the boy started to stutter still looking at her towel covered boobs 'I..am here ...to clean ma...am'. karthika loved the way he is slobbering towards her body but suddenly karthika came to her sense when a passerby woman with her kids noticed her standing half naked on the door. Karthika informed the boy to come later and she locked the door and rushed to the Shower. 'Why did i stand like that in the doorway ?,What would the woman think about me ?, I am not a slut. why did i behave like that ?' these thoughts covered her mind. Karthika completed her bath then she wore a white cotton panty along with a shimmy then she wore a blue jean and a white shirt. 
She was preparing to go out but suddenly the device she got from the chief started blinking, Karthika took it and saw a message poping on it and it says 'we will send your cover story for the mission along with the strip club's exact location '. Karthika heard a knock on the door when she opened it she saw a woman from the hotel reception was standing infront of the door, she said 'Mam you received a package' as she gave the package to Karthika it was heavy. Karthika closed the door and she opened the package to find a fake passport and a credit card along with a gun, it was a Glock 47. Karthika was pretty good with handling guns as she got 7th rank in her tranning session for gunfiring although her mission is only about investigation the gun is for her defence but karthika awfully wants to kill a cobra gang member she consider it as a revenge for her father's death, while checking the glock karthika received a message from the D.I.A it was  her cover story with the location of the strip club, the message also said 'A male agent will be waiting for you on the Haneda Airport Tokyo'. Karthika felt that now her lifestyle is exactly like James Bond except the romance part is still missing. Karthika wanted to relax today before the mission starts so she locked the gun on her bag and left it on the room and she took a walk to a nearby mall. Karthika was checking out clothes on women's section while she spoted a man watching her. He came near her and then he said 'You look pretty' Karthika blused and said 'Thanks'. The man was so tall almost 6'1 inches and he had a great physic, Karthika looked at his arms it was buffed along with all his perks he also was so gentle they both did shopping together for a while. Karthika liked his company and felt like she wants to spend more time with him but after a while he received call and said 'I have some work to do i will meet you in the evening' and he gave her the location of a restaurant where they can meet and he left in a rush. Karthika asked herself 'Is he calling me to a date night ?' . 

[Image: MEGP46E_t.jpeg]

Well Karthika thought herself that it is a good idea for enjoy a while before starting the mission, she didn't pack any dress for the date cause she didn't known that she would be going on one. So she bought a dress along with a pair of heels ofcourse every money she spend on the duration of the mission is covered by D.I.A so she doesn't have to worry about price she paid with the credit card provided by the D.I.A and went to her room to get ready. 
Karthika reached the restaurant at 8, it was mostly filled with couples and every men started to notice her, she wore a Red slip dress along with a matching red high heels, She usually doesn't wear dresses like this if her mom sees her like this she would definitely freak out. Karthika's big boobs where trying to get out of her dress. 

[Image: MEGP46F_t.jpg]

She saw the man that she met in the morning sitting on a table and waiting for her, she didn't even know his name but now she is going on a date with him. He stood up and pulled the table for her. Karthika sat down and they chatted for few hours then she came to know about him. His name is Raj and he is said that he is a entrepreneur, they had their dinner and fun for a while. karthika liked him so much she was enjoying the time with him, She opened up to him and she talked many things with him even about her sex life and her kink of exhibition but she didn't tell everything she hide the fact about her work life, She told him that she likes rugged boys and wanted to be treated like a slut on the bed. As they were talking Raj kept looking at Karthika's boobs, she noticed it and asked 'what are you looking at ?'. Raj moved bit closer to her and whispered 'They look like milk balls covered in red slik and I like to taste them' hearing this karthika felt like she is getting turned on a bit 'Is this how you speak to a woman' said karthika pretending like she is angry. Raj replied 'Woman ?? I thought you are an angel and with a boobies like those no man can resist', karthika blused hearing his statement. She invited him to her room and both reached there by a few minutes walk, it was almost 10pm but the city was still little busy, as soon as they reached the room Raj locked it and called the hotel reception, Karthika went to the balcony and she was admiring the streets of the city. 

[Image: MEGP469_t.jpeg]

Suddenly she felt a hand on her right thigh, slowly it moved towards her hips. Raj's face moved towards Karthika's and they both started kissing while his hands were busy cupping her boobs.

[Image: MEGP46O_t.jpeg]

Karthika became so horny, she didn't care anymore about the people standing on the street she moved her top of the dress aside Raj hands touched her bare naked boobs, he start to press them more hard. 

[Image: MEGP46C_t.jpeg]

Then they stopped kissing Raj started to remove Karthika's dress, he took hold of her slip dress and removed it above her head and he throws it inside the room. Karthika's heart started pounding as now she is standing fully naked except for her panty, on a balcony of a hotel which have a street full of people nearby. Karthika liked the experience soo much she got to her knees and started to remove Raj's pant his big cock came out like a monster. Karthika gave a soft movement on the dick and started to suck it, 4 years ago karthika had sex but tonight she planned to have more. She sucked Raj's dick like a crazy cock hungry slut, Raj took hold of her lose hair and started to face fuck her. He then took out his cock soaked in karthika's spit and started to slap her pretty face with her spit covered dick. Raj made sure that karthika's face is fully covered in spit and then he started to mouth fuck her again. 

[Image: MEGP46K_t.gif]

'Do you like to suck my dick bitch ?' saying that Raj placed a slap on Karthika's face. Karthika liked they way she is being treated and she started to get mouth fucked with more passion, Raj removed his dick from her mouth then he placed it on her face 'suck my balls slut !!' saying this he pushed his balls into her mouth. Karthika sucked his balls like a bitch that is when orgasm hit her and made her panty to be covered in her pussy juice. Then again he started to fuck her mouth again for a while, again he took out his dick after mouthfucking her for more than two minutes. But this time he splashed loads of cum on Karthika's face  making her face drenched with his cum. 

[Image: MEGP46D_t.jpg]

Raj pulled karthika up with a hold on her hair making it like a tail 'Did you liked it baby ?, You look like a cumdump now' he said with a romantic voice. Karthika licked the drop of cum on her lips and nods her head agreeing to what Raj said. He then placed Karthika's top half of her body on the railing of the Balcony, then he ripped her pussy juice soaked panty from her hips with full force and then he pushed it inside Karthika's mouth. 

[Image: MEGP46A_t.jpeg]

Raj then slowly started to insert his huge dick into her pussy, Karthika loved how her top half of her body is on full display to the people on the street although they both were on 4th floor and it was already dark outside, the thought of her a CBl officer getting fucked like a slut on the balcony of a hotel turned her on so much she started to moan like a bitch. Raj started to  fuck her pussy with full pace and he holded her hair to make it more humiliating for her, cum drops started to drip from Karthika's face down to the streets while her huge boobs were swaging on the open air, the panty in her mouth fell down from her mouth.
Some people started to hear moaning sound from the top and started looking at them both some even started to record karthika getting fucked she can tell by their mobile flashlights. After few minutes of fucking Raj removed his dick from her pussy and shot his cum on her ass. Karthika also hit climax and then she came back to her senses and she rushed back into the room quickly. Her face was covered with dried cum that's when her room door bell rang Karthika got shocked that maybe some people complained about her getting fucked on the street side. Raj went to open the door still fully dressed he looked through the key hole and a idea poped on top of his head, he got to the bed and told karthika to open the door. Karthika wanted to resist but she got on her legs to open the door, She found the room service boy from the morning standing before her this time he loosed his mind completely, looking her like that his jawdropped and he loved the way her boobs were hanging and her cum soaked face made his dick to raise above. 'Mam.......your order' He had two champange bottle on his hand 'Yeah I ordered it and what took you so much time I ordered it an hour ago ?' asked Raj. 'Sorry sir we were restocking our cellar for our delay here is an another champange as a compliment' he was looking at Karthika's body for the whole time he was speaking. karthika's nipples started to get more harder, the boy handed the bottles to Karthika and left. As soon as posible Karthika closed the door and went near Raj and placed the bottles, she was going to wash her face that is when a flash hit her face. Raj was taking puctures from his moblie Karthika turned her face the other way and covered her pussy with both of her hands. 'come on baby show your face it is memory' said Raj 'And I don't want to be naked on a memory ' said Karthika. She washed her face and both had drinks till they pass out.

[Image: MEGP467_t.jpeg]

Next Day

Karthika woke up next day with a mild dizziness her alram was ringing but Raj was still sleeping. Karthika wanted to continue the relationship with Raj but now she has to be on Airport at 9am to get to Japan. She decided to leave her phone number before leaving, she took a bath and changed into a black bra and panty set and then changed into a black top along with a black jean and wore a dark green jacket above her top. She was about to leave she checked her gun i was fully loaded and still remainded in the locked state. Raj was still sleeping on his back Karthika went near to kiss him and she saw a Cobra tattoo on his back of his neck. 

[Image: MEGN8M6_t.jpeg]

Karthika became devastated she didn't even know what to do, the fact that she slept and even behaved like a slut with a cobra gang member hit her hard, tears started to roll down her eyes. She wanted to kill him so badly to satisfy her ego but her love towards Raj stopped her. Don't knowing what to do Karthika left the room gathering all her things wiping the tears from her eyes she took a cab to the Airport still thinking about what she had done. Finally she reached the airport and got into her flight. But last night's incident still kept haunting her both anger and humiliation foged her mind.

To be continued...
[+] 2 users Like brownbolt's post
Like Reply
The twist was super and the update was hot thrilling
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
(11-11-2022, 09:07 PM)Muralimm Wrote: The twist was super and the update was hot thrilling

Thanks for your support
Like Reply
Pls update.. the plot and narration is very good.
Like Reply
When is next update bro
[+] 1 user Likes raj1593's post
Like Reply
waiting for update
Like Reply
Thanks for your support guys I was on nofap 
Next update will be soon
Like Reply
bhai, pls update now.. its been long