Fantasy Making My Indian Wife SluttY Part 1
Hello this is my 1st time writing a story. I love to read Indian sex stories in this websites. So I just feel to writes stories about my wife. This is a real story and I hope you guys will enjoy and support me for more stories about her. My name is Raj and my wife name is Ashwini. I’m 35 years old and I own my own business. My wife is 30 age old and her body is 36/29/36. Her boobs and ass so round. My wife working as Secretary in a Lawyer Firm Office. She always wears sexy outfits when go to work such as short skirt with tube or singlet with blazer, tight pants with tight shirt, sexy tight dress and sometimes saree also. She always makes up beautifully and take care her body so much.
She will always come back from work and tell story what happen at work. One day she came back and was so tired sitting in the sofa. I sit beside her and we start talking about work. That day she went to work with a sexy saree. She told me that everyone praises her look in this saree today at work. She was in red transparent saree with her navel exposed. Her blouse so small can expose her deep cleavage and her thali (mangalsutra) is exposed in between her boobs.
She told me her boss touched her body today. I was so shocked when hear that. First I was so angry but then my dick started become hard. I felt so horny when hear her boss touched her. I start asking more how it happens. She told me her boss called her. After discussing about work he asked my wife to come by his side where he sits. He asks her to key in some data in his Laptop. She stands beside him and bend over grab the mouse and starts to key in data. She did not realize that she was so close to her Indian 55 old boss who is looking her hot exposing body. Her round ass shape is clearly seen when she was in that positions and her navel is so exposed. That was the time when her boss started touch my wife round ass and rubs it slowly. My wife shocked and move away from her boss. Her boss was smiling and saying he was so horny to see her body in saree. Wife was so angry but she had to be silent because he was the boss and he pays good for her in that company. Then she left the room. After that incident, the boss keep on comes near my wife table and touch her shoulder, her hand, her thigh and also touches my wife hips. He does all that while pretending doing some work with my wife.
I was so horny when wife telling me this but I did not show that to my wife. I calm my wife and talk to her. I took her out dinner and make her happy. I notice some of the guys there looking at my wife. She was wearing a tight low cut jeans with a body fit exposing her stomach. I told my wife about that and she was so shy. She did not notice her body is that much sexy to others. I explain to her body is so sexy and hot for others and it is not wrong to people enjoy looking at it. After few hours talking about it, she finally realizes everything and she is okay for it. I knew that because she is very open minded about sex and dressing. Although she is open, but she never ever cheats on me. I told her to be bold and don’t complain about her boss if he touches her body again because it will be problem for her and her job. I ask her just let him enjoy my wife body as long he don’t bang you. She laughs on that.
That night my wife got message from her boss to join her to a meeting with client in a hotel. He asks her to dress up sexy. She was a bit worried but I calm her down and ask her. ‘hey honey, why don’t u dress hot and give them a show and got a bonus for yourself’’. She agrees and asking me what to wear.
I told her to wear a short black tight skirt with gsrting. Then tight tube with no bra and cover with a blazer. She was shocked with my ideas but she agrees with it. Then next morning she dressed like that and ready to go work. I was so horny watching her sexy body with that outfit. Her ass is so round in that short skirt and her stomach can be seen if she unbuttons her blazer. Her thali (Mangalsutra) hanging in her boobs can be seen in her cleavage. She had a nice make up and done her hair.
I told her to enjoy showing her body to guys and tell me what happened once back from work. I was waiting for her call and whatsapp since that morning and around 10am she sends me a message she having breakfast in hotel with clients. She snaps few pics selfies with her boss. She looks smiling and close to her boss. I could notice his boss hand was on my wife’s shoulder. I was turned on looking that and I ask wife if anything else happens.  
She then said those guys there keep staring her cleavage and ass. I said let them watch and if they touch just ignore it. My wife sends me smile emoji. I waited all day and my wife back from work around 6pm. She went to bath and makes dinner for us. After dinner we had a nice chat about the client meetings. She told me it went good and they got the project. Her boss was so happy that my wife followed and because of my wife they got it. The clients so happy and keep telling about my wife body and how beautiful is she. The hug my wife many times and touched her ass when hug. My cock becomes hard when listening to her stories. When she on the way back home with boss inside car, her boss grab my wife thali (mangalsutra) and pull it from her boobs and looked. His hands touch her boobs when he grabs the thali. My wife was a bit horny and she just keep silent.

if u like my story can email me or add me in hangout ashwiniwife;
[+] 8 users Like ashwiniwife's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-11-2022, 06:15 PM)ashwiniwife Wrote: Hello this is my 1st time writing a story. I love to read Indian sex stories in this websites. So I just feel to writes stories about my wife. This is a real story and I hope you guys will enjoy and support me for more stories about her. My name is Raj and my wife name is Ashwini. I’m 35 years old and I own my own business. My wife is 30 age old and her body is 36/29/36. Her boobs and ass so round. My wife working as Secretary in a Lawyer Firm Office. She always wears sexy outfits when go to work such as short skirt with tube or singlet with blazer, tight pants with tight shirt, sexy tight dress and sometimes saree also. She always makes up beautifully and take care her body so much.
She will always come back from work and tell story what happen at work. One day she came back and was so tired sitting in the sofa. I sit beside her and we start talking about work. That day she went to work with a sexy saree. She told me that everyone praises her look in this saree today at work. She was in red transparent saree with her navel exposed. Her blouse so small can expose her deep cleavage and her thali (mangalsutra) is exposed in between her boobs.
She told me her boss touched her body today. I was so shocked when hear that. First I was so angry but then my dick started become hard. I felt so horny when hear her boss touched her. I start asking more how it happens. She told me her boss called her. After discussing about work he asked my wife to come by his side where he sits. He asks her to key in some data in his Laptop. She stands beside him and bend over grab the mouse and starts to key in data. She did not realize that she was so close to her Indian 55 old boss who is looking her hot exposing body. Her round ass shape is clearly seen when she was in that positions and her navel is so exposed. That was the time when her boss started touch my wife round ass and rubs it slowly. My wife shocked and move away from her boss. Her boss was smiling and saying he was so horny to see her body in saree. Wife was so angry but she had to be silent because he was the boss and he pays good for her in that company. Then she left the room. After that incident, the boss keep on comes near my wife table and touch her shoulder, her hand, her thigh and also touches my wife hips. He does all that while pretending doing some work with my wife.
I was so horny when wife telling me this but I did not show that to my wife. I calm my wife and talk to her. I took her out dinner and make her happy. I notice some of the guys there looking at my wife. She was wearing a tight low cut jeans with a body fit exposing her stomach. I told my wife about that and she was so shy. She did not notice her body is that much sexy to others. I explain to her body is so sexy and hot for others and it is not wrong to people enjoy looking at it. After few hours talking about it, she finally realizes everything and she is okay for it. I knew that because she is very open minded about sex and dressing. Although she is open, but she never ever cheats on me. I told her to be bold and don’t complain about her boss if he touches her body again because it will be problem for her and her job. I ask her just let him enjoy my wife body as long he don’t bang you. She laughs on that.
That night my wife got message from her boss to join her to a meeting with client in a hotel. He asks her to dress up sexy. She was a bit worried but I calm her down and ask her. ‘hey honey, why don’t u dress hot and give them a show and got a bonus for yourself’’. She agrees and asking me what to wear.
I told her to wear a short black tight skirt with gsrting. Then tight tube with no bra and cover with a blazer. She was shocked with my ideas but she agrees with it. Then next morning she dressed like that and ready to go work. I was so horny watching her sexy body with that outfit. Her ass is so round in that short skirt and her stomach can be seen if she unbuttons her blazer. Her thali (Mangalsutra) hanging in her boobs can be seen in her cleavage. She had a nice make up and done her hair.
I told her to enjoy showing her body to guys and tell me what happened once back from work. I was waiting for her call and whatsapp since that morning and around 10am she sends me a message she having breakfast in hotel with clients. She snaps few pics selfies with her boss. She looks smiling and close to her boss. I could notice his boss hand was on my wife’s shoulder. I was turned on looking that and I ask wife if anything else happens.  
She then said those guys there keep staring her cleavage and ass. I said let them watch and if they touch just ignore it. My wife sends me smile emoji. I waited all day and my wife back from work around 6pm. She went to bath and makes dinner for us. After dinner we had a nice chat about the client meetings. She told me it went good and they got the project. Her boss was so happy that my wife followed and because of my wife they got it. The clients so happy and keep telling about my wife body and how beautiful is she. The hug my wife many times and touched her ass when hug. My cock becomes hard when listening to her stories. When she on the way back home with boss inside car, her boss grab my wife thali (mangalsutra) and pull it from her boobs and looked. His hands touch her boobs when he grabs the thali. My wife was a bit horny and she just keep silent.

if u like my story can email me or add me in hangout ashwiniwife;
Like Reply
nicely and erotically expressed story.
good start......keep posting
Like Reply
Keep it up bro!!!! Excellent skill of narrating....
Pls. Post the next don't wait us tooooo long....
Like Reply
Nice narration….keep posting
Like Reply
Naughty Story... Keep going bro
Like Reply
Good going
Like Reply
Ab tumhari bv apne boss ki rand banegei. Uska boss tumhari bv ko nanga karke uski chut me apne lode se mutega.
Tumhari bv ke mangalsutr ko apne lund me.lapet kar uske muh ko rando jesa chodega
Like Reply
NEXT  PARTS?
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply