Adultery real incidents....sheer luck --- depthlover
real incidents....sheer luck

This story is about how my luck graced me with some wonderful incidents, those happened just 2 days before the completion of my training.

This incident in of a year back.

I am a 25 year boy from Bhopal. I was sent to Bangalore by my company to undergo training. There I stayed in a PG for around 3 months with some other bachelors (2 in total) from other companies who were also here for the training purpose. Everything was going on fine until the training period of my room mates came to an end and I was still left with a week of training.

As you all know about the PG owners, my owner too asked me to shift to a single room there on 1st floor of the PG (since I was not comfortable with other people moving in).

I shifted to the room and found out the room to be quiet spacious with attached toilet with the room which was there in the balcony. There were 2 windows both covered with newspapers and I didn't knew the reason until the next morning. I removed those newspapers for the sake of sunlight to come into the room.

The next morning my sleep was disturbed by some sound coming from my balcony. To my surprise I saw a girl in her early 20's from the window pane of other window. And the best part about the window pane was that it would open directly into the bathroom & the panes were semi-frosted glass (which has ample amount of visibility) and I guess that's the reason why it was kept covered with newspapers .
I was just thinking whats going to happen next and suddenly she entered into the bathroom not realising the newspapers to be removed........

And there was the best cock-raising view for me. She came inside the toilet and put down the commode seat (as it was a western lavatory). She then pulled her black color satin nighty up; well above her navel (which was really deep and juicy) and pulled down her white color panty below her knee. And there was the best thing I have ever seen, her choot; the best one i have ever seen (it was really fair; as if been washed with milk and had little hair growth and virgin too because I can really see its freshness and yeah the labia minora too want hanging sorry for being technical). She then itched around her choot and rubbed her fingers around on her pubes. She then minced her piss hole and then sat over the commode seat. Then she started pissing. And all this happened live in front of my eyes. As she was pissing I pulled out my 'little johny' and started stroking it. As she was done with her chore she rubbed her piss hole to remove any droplet stuck and then pulled her panty up, flushed and went. As she left and I was still stroking; I started to think about her sexy choot and her deep & hot navel and continued stroking. And I came within a minute.

Her pissing and my stroking continued for 2-3 more times the same day and the next day as well.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Incident 2

This incident happend when I was around 18 years old. During those days we children used to play during evening.

As this age is quiet enough to develop sexual feelings and desires within boys and as well as girls, I too was on high desire for truing something sexually pleasing.In our group of people playing we had around 4 boys and 3-4 girls of which only 1 girl was from my class and other were younger to me. Her name was Payal.

Now I would take a bit of time to describe the attributes of Payal.She was fair and around 4'10"  in height that time. Even being a 18 years old girl her boobs were bigger than a 18 year girl would have (might be 30 in size; dont know exactly) and her body was supple.

Now to that day; it was sunday and was raining that day, so us people could not go out to play. I had a kind of crush on Payal so I was feeling bad that I could not see her today. But suddenly my luck came to rescue. There was a function in our neighborhood (was some kitty party kind of thing) and the ladies from our locality were invited there which included my mom as well as hers. Her mom came to my house and left her with me and went to the function with my mother. Now I and her were alone at the house. It was raining heavily outside so there was no scope for us to go and play outside so we decided to do something indoor. Since I was not much of an indoor guy so didn't had anything to play indoors so we decided to invent some kind of game by ourselve
s.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
First game we came upon was tickling; there was only one rule: who-so-ever resists for a longer time will win and the person bursting out before will be a loser. And as you know the tendency of a teenager (especially a girl) that they hate to be called as a loser; even in a game and that's where my luck graced me with most beautiful moments of my life. The first chance was of Payal; she started tickling me. I was resistant to tickling on most of my body parts but feel it only at my armpits. She started from my feet and nothing happened. She kept on trying and then moved up, she tickled my tummy, chest, neck and all other body parts except armpits which I guess she missed in hurry. In all this process around 5 minutes passed by; she was getting impatient as she had to resist for more than the time set by me to win. She then accidentally touched my armpit and I twitched. There she came to know that I feel tickles at the armpits only. She started tickling my armpits vigorously then; I resisted for some time but gave in bursting out in laughs. I resisted for around 6 min and that was the bar set for her. Now was my turn.

She was wearing a t shirt and a skirt that day. I knew from my past experiences that she feels tickling more at her feet and behind her neck & ears; and could not resist it. So I kept in mind to not even to touch there. Then the hot game of tickling began. I started from above her knees, I started to move my hands all around her thighs in the manner as if I was tickling her. My god how smooth her thighs were, I got an instant hard-on. My hands would occasionally reach near her choot and many a times would touch it too.

But then I thought that it would not be good to touch her choot because then she would easily get to know what I am up to. She was twitching but wasn't laughing i.e. was resisting my touches well. Then I moved up further and lifted her t shirt up in the action of tickling so that Payal wouldn't doubt my intentions. And there was her
navel, cute and deep. The view of her navel made my hard-on uncontrollable. I inserted 1 of my finger into her navel in the act of tickling her and started enjoying the warmth and depth of her navel. She suddenly pushed my hand away and said "kya kar rahe ho tum?". I said " mai tumhe gudgudane ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hun. agar tumhe koi aitraaz hai toh thik hai mai chhod deta hun tumhe gudgudana and then I will win and you will be a LOSER". And there I hit on the perfect spot. She instantly said "No way, jeetungi toh mai hi. LOSER hoge tum. Mujhe koi problem nahi hai, gudgudate raho.". I once again put my finger into her navel and acted as if I am tickling her. I started regaining my hard-on. It was still 3 minutes on the clock. Then I moved up further more and reached near her boobs. Then i grabbed her boobs and started pressing them and in between moved my hand towards her armpits too so that she wouldn't find out what my intentions were. I kept mincing and pressing her boobs and kept enjoying the moment. She opened her mouth to speak something but then realised that she might lose the game so kept mum. I pressed her boobs for sometime and then suddenly with a flash of action put 2 of my fingers inside her t shirt to feel her cleavage. That was an awesome moment and then I acted as if it was an accident and my hands slipped to touch her cleavage. It was still around 5 minutes on the clock and I had 1 more minute to spare. But I thought that it would be risky to stretch this game far and I had to make her play many more games. So I left pressing her boobs and pulled my hand out of her cleavage. Then I started touching her other not so private body parts like arms and cheeks. I wanted her to win so that she would become greedy to win more and make me a loser so I kept tickling the body parts of her where I knew that she wouldn't feel anything. And there she won. She started making fun of me by calling me a loser. I said " Payal you really are a tough girl. You deserved to win this game. But you cant conclude this from a single game and hence you have to play some more with me but this time some other game.". She was happy with her win and overconfident to win the next one too, so she became ready.

What happened in the next game; I will tell you shortly...............

Like Reply
The next game was to resist the numbing coldness of the ice. we both decided and agreed on the point that we can put the ice all over the body except the private parts. I was little disappointed by the point we agreed upon because I really wanted to do something mischievous but then I thought that let it be. as Payal had won the last game so she started with the new game. she went to the freezer and took 1 tray of ice cubes and emptied the tray into a bowl. then the game started, she asked me to take out my t shirt. I was shocked hearing her words. I asked her why; for that she replied that it would be difficult to apply ice over the remaining body as she knows that feet and legs are well resistant to the cold. I was too delighted to hear that and instantly removed my t shirt. now I was sitting bare bodied in front of her and the thought of that gave me hard-on once more. I really needed to go for a shag but I couldn't, so I decided to keep the game continue. I asked her to start. she started with my back this time. when she touched me with the ice cube; it gave me a sudden shiver but I kept calm. she slowly kept on rubbing the cube all over my back but nothing happened so, she now came towards my front. she started to rub the cube over my chest and I started to feel cold. the coldness went to such an extent that I was ready to give in but then whatever I saw gave me the power to carry on. while she was bending to rub ice all over my body she was totally unaware of the fact that her little but hot cleavage was visible to me. and due to that my heart started to throb faster and yes I started to feel normal. her cleavage was hot and the skin of her boobs was fairer enough to make the veins visible. when she bent further the visibility of her cleavage was gone and now I started feeling the cold once again. but suddenly I felt the warmth of her breath on my stomach and my penis as well. while rubbing the ice she came so near to my penis that if I wouldn't have worn my underwear and pant, then she would have been sucking my dick by now. I already had a hard-on but her warm breath over my dick made it harder. suddenly she came to her conscious and saw my hard dick beneath my pant. She was shocked and asked me what it was. I said that's nothing but the body's mechanism to fight the coldness of ice . She didn't seem satisfied with the answer I gave but as she wanted to win this game too so she just moved on with the work she was doing. she saw that I wasn't getting cracked even with her strongest of attempt so she started losing the interest in the game. I realised that the situation would go out of my hands so I acted like I started feeling cold, Payal saw that I am giving in so she got some confidence. she started applying some more ice and that too concentrating the application to my stomach only now. I acted for some 30 more seconds and then said "Payal ab bass karo, ab mujhse nahi saha jata. kaafi thandi hai barf.". she stopped
and was happy that I finally gave in. I saw that there was 8:30 min on clock. I said "tumhare paas 8:30 min hain. seh paogi itni der mujhe .". she said in reply "tum kis khet ki mooli ho, tumse bade bade seh leti hun. tum toh kuch bhi nahi.". I said "fair enough .".

I then asked her too to remove her t shirt. she hesitated to do but then I said that you only said that it would be difficult to apply ice over the remaining body as you know that feet and legs are well resistant to the cold' and if the conditions doesn't remain even then what will be the reason to play and yeah you will lose if you wont abide. Whatever you think it was; the greed to win or the fear to be called as a LOSER, she removed her t shirt. oh my god!! I couldn't believe my eyes for what ever I was seeing. I was seeing for first time a girl semi naked in front of me wearing only bra. she was wearing a white color starter bra with flower lace around the edges.As I said her size 30 boobs were totally fair and the green colored veins were clearly visible beneath her skin. she had very little golden colored hairs all over her tummy. Around 26" waist she had and the most astonishing thing, her navel; perfectly placed in the middle of her belly. It was oval in shape and around half an inch deep. I was awestruck for a moment until she loudly asked if I was there or not. I came back to my conscious and said yeah I am there and ready to start. she sat down on the couch and I picked up a cube of ice. I started with her neck, the ice began to melt by the heat of her body and the water started to drip down her neck towards her cleavage. The water passed through her cleavage making her bra wet and flowed towards her navel and got accumulated there. as soon as the navel got filled up fully the water flowed downwards and went inside her skirt. as soon as the water went inside her skirt she bite her lower lip in pleasure of the chillness of the ice and by her reaction I could well say that that the water has reached her choot and was setting up her mood. Then I went forward and started rubbing the cube over her lips, to which she responded in dramatically unthinkable manner. she closed her eyes and started whining in low husky voice as if she was getting immense pleasure in getting rubbed. She then pouted a little keeping her eyes closed as if she was inviting me to kiss her. I removed the ice cube and threw it away. I then moved my face closer to her and started to smooch her. As it was my first kiss and that too with a girl on whom I had crush I just came within a minute of kissing her. I got up from her and she opened her eyes. she then said that was the most pleasant thing that I had heard till date "ye mera pehla kiss tha aur mujhe khushi hai ki ye maine tmhare sath kiya. mai ab se apni zindagi ki har ek pahli cheez tumhare sath karna chahti hun.". and then she shyly got up and put her t shirt on. We passionately kissed for one more time and then she said that she want to leave as it was getting the time for our moms to return.
Like Reply
Incident 4

Now as promised I will tell you the entire story how I saved my ass by satisfying the maid at Sneha’s house.

As we put our clothes back and turned we saw that Sneha’s maid was standing at the door and watching us. I was totally taken aback and was horrified to see her standing there and watching us. I don’t know for how much time she was standing there but from her smile I could easily tell that she must have seen and understood enough to get my and Sneha’s ass fucked by our parents. Sneha started crying and I was dumb folded so couldn’t say anything. Then her maid came to me and said “ pareshaan mat ho. Maine sab dekha hai lekin mai tumhare mummy papa ko kuch nahi bataungi ”. Hearing that we both were too relieved and started smiling. But then there she made an explosion by saying “ lekin meri ek shart hai. Tum job hi Sneha ke sath kar rhe the wo mere bhi sath karoge. Nahi toh mai sab kuch bata dungi tumhare aur Sneha ke mummy papa ko “. Now I was in total dilemma, I didn’t wanted to have sex with her since she wasn’t that good looking as well as she was a maid man and on other hand was sure that if I didn’t do as she wish she will surely go and puke out everything she has seen. So for the sake of my ass I agreed. I said that as it was time for our moms to get back from the party so it wouldn’t be a good time to do this. She agreed to that and said that it will be fine if we do it on the next week when it would be kitty party for our moms. I was relieved and then went back to my house.
The maid wasn’t good looking but then too I would describe her at least a bit. Her name was Mousumi and was elder to me at least a year or two. She might be 18 that time. Height 5’2” and firm, big boobs. She wasn’t fair and had wheatish complexion but her complexion was fairer than Sneha.

The next day was Sunday and I was brushing my teeth after waking up. Suddenly I saw my mother going outside in a hurry. I asked her whether what happened to which she said that father of Mr. Mehra (Sneha’s dad) has expired and she going to console them. My mom returned after 2 hours with Sneha’s maid and said that their whole family has gone to their native place to get all the rituals done and will return after ‘terahveen (the 13th day)’ only, by that time they have asked us to keep Mousumi with us. I could see the devil’s grin on Mousumi’s face. She was constantly staring at my pant and was trying to evaluate the size of my dick from over the shorts.

The week passed smoothly and she didn’t get any situation to fulfill her desires with me. But then came the most awaited day for her; Saturday. I came back from the school and changed. Today too my dad was out of station and was going to return late. My mom was busy doing some household chores and asked Mousumi to serve me lunch. I was seated on the dining table; there she came and served me with lunch. She then brought a glass and started filling it with water. I don’t know if it was intentionally or unintentionally she poured the water onto my lap. She started saying sorry and in a snap of a second she started to brush of the water of my lap. Her hand was brushing my dick more than any other part. My limp dick started to gain some strength and started rising. As she had to remove the water from the place I was sitting on so she asked me to stand up. I was totally stuck because I was wearing a knitted short without any underwear underneath and my dick was in attention position and was ready to fire anytime. I wasn’t ready to stand and asked her to leave. But she was adamant that if memsahib would see the water spilled she will scold her. She literally pulled me off my chair and now I was standing in front of her with my with my soldier in attention giving her salute. She stood there at her place staring at my erect dick. She suddenly stretched her hand and grabbed my dick from over the shorts itself. She was so amazed that she stroked if some 4-5 times and said “ tumhara kitna mota hai. Aj toh maza aa jayga “. And then I realized that this was the day of me getting slaughtered.

She then let my dick go and then I finished my lunch. I told my mom that I m going to play and she said that she will leave for the kitty before I will return. Mousumi will be there in the house; taking care of it. I said O.K. and left. I made up my mind that I would return just before my mom would return so that I would not have to face Mousumi and have to do sex with her. But god had some other plans for me. It was already overcast and as soon as half an hour passed by it started raining heavily. I had no other option but to return to my house.

When I returned I could not find Mousumi there in the home. I was bit relieved and bit suspicious too as where she went. I went to the bathroom and changed back to the shorts and switched on the T.V. suddenly she came and hugged me from behind. I was shocked as if who was behind. I was amazed to smell a pleasant fragrance coming from Mousumi’s body. The cold touch of her body started to make me forget that she was a maid. I held her hand and pulled her in front of me. To my amazement she was wearing only a towel around her boobs which was showing an ample amount of her cleavage. The towel was covering only half of her boobs and was ending well above her knees; till half of her thighs. She was fairer inside than I had thought she will be. I started to forget that she was a maid and suddenly she started to look beautiful and sexy. She came nearer and sat on my lap and said “ kuch karna hai bhi ya sirf munh khole baithe rahoge. Dekho kaisa tambu bana hua hai tumhara lund “. Hearing lund from her made me go crazy. I said it was your wish you start. And that was the signal she was looking for. She stood up dropped her towel. Oh my my!! What a creation of god I was seeing. I wouldn’t have ever thought of fucking a maid if I wouldn’t have seen her in this manner.

Her wet and open hairs were coming till her boobs. They were making her even more beautiful. Her boobs were big enough to be cupped into my palm, I guess they might be 32 in size and had a light brown color nipple & areola. She was too slim and perfectly in shape, her waist might be around 28” in size and her skin was too smooth. She had long slit structured navel. Her legs were tender and smooth too. Her thighs were milky white and slender. She had a lot of public hair around her choot. I personally don’t like hairy pussy so I asked “ tum apni choot ke baal nahi saaf kati ho kya? “, to which she said that she hasn’t ever removed her pubic hairs. The same problem was there with her armpits too. So I asked her to shave her pubes and armpit off to which she said “ mujhe darr lagta hai razor use karne me. Kahi cut gaya toh “. I said don’t worry I will shave it for you. Then I went to my parents’ room and brought one of my father’s used razor and his shaving foam. I asked Mousumi to lie down and spread her legs. She spread her legs giving me a glimpse of her total forested area . I applied the shaving foam all over her pubes and spread using my fingers. Friends you wouldn’t believe how good it felt to move my fingers into her pubes and touching her pussy. She squeaked a little when I touched her pussy and pleaded me not to do it harshly. I said “ arre tension kyu leti ho, ab toh iske sath jo karna hai mujhe hi karna hai. Aur apne maal ko mai kuch hone nahi deta “. To which she sighed and smiled. I then started to shave her pussy and increase the area of de-forestation bit by bit. She lied there holding her lower lip beneath her teeth. After some 10 minutes I said that the work is finished. Then I took out the after shave lotion and started to apply on her clean shaven pussy. She screamed instantly and said “ jalta hai, mat lagao “ to which I said that “ laga lo nahi toh infection ho jayga aur infection wali choot ko mai nahi chodunga “. She agreed and then I applied it to all over her pussy. As she was still gasping in pain I went and brought some ice and started applying it to her pussy. She felt relieved but was feeling itchy dowm here so she started itching and mincing her pussy crack. This was the first time I ever saw a mature pussy and the labia. It looked so mesmerizing that I couldn’t resist and started kissing her pussy. Kissing lead to a vigorous licking and that resulted in Mausumi’s heavy moaning. She started to purr in a low husky voice which indicated me that she has become hot and this is the right time. I continued licking; suddenly she closed her thighs and held my head. She then contracted her vaginal walls, shivered and then laid calm. She then said “ mai toh jhad gayi “. She was panting heavily and was sweating. I saw that some juice was coming out of her pussy. I said that shall we proceed to shave her armpits to which she responded like a cat in heat. She sprung toward me and literally torn my vest and pulled down my shorts. There my dick was totally ready; stiff and wet with pre-cum. She took my dick in her mouth and started to suck it vigorously. She made me realize how Sneha sucked and licked my cock. She kept sucking my dick and started rubbing my balls too. I was getting full pleasure and told her to suck more vigorously and fast. She obeyed and did the same; I started to get the feeling that I am going to come now. I said that I am going to come but even though she kept on sucking and I couldn’t resist and came into her mouth. I was too tired and was panting. It was only the second time I had got myself blown by anyone so was really not able to withstand. She asked that when are we going to take it further. I said I don’t want to do anymore. She was disappointed but she didn’t stop. She took my dick into her hand and started to pump it up like we use to do it during masturbation. I wasn’t sure if it will work but it did. My cock started to rise again and within 2 minutes it was totally ready to serve the cause. Mausumi was delighted to see my cock erect. She was so horny that she asked me to fuck her without any delay. I said O.K. and made her to lie down. Then I mounted her up as I had seen in some porn movies and tried to insert my dick into her pussy. She since I was a rookie in this game I couldn’t find the proper place to insert. I tried 2-3 times but all in vain. Then she spread her legs and guided my dick into her pussy. She asked me then to shove hard. I pushed but my dick slipped out. I tried some more times but same thing happened, her vagina was too tight to insert my dick in. then I tried some desi method which I had read in some of the regional porn magazines. I took a lot of my saliva in my hand and applied it to the shaft and head of my dick. Then I applied some saliva over her pussy opening too. Then I pushed hard and was able to get around half of my dick inside her. She screamed in pain and I instantly put my hand over her mouth. Tears rolled out from her eyes. I stood still for some time and waited for her pain to reduce. After some time when she got over her pain I removed my hand from her mouth and started to smooch her. She started cooperating too. And then I started pushing once more and simultaneously started to press her boobs. She felt some more pain but I had entered her fully by that time. Then I started to do the continuous motion of fucking and she also started to feel the pleasure. She too started to help me by moving her hip up and down according to my shoving motion. I kept fucking her for some 2-3 minutes and then suddenly realized that I am going to come. I was well aware that if I came inside her it would be more risky as compared to now. But as I told that it was my first instance of fucking I couldn’t control and came inside her. Then I pulled my dick out and saw that there was blood on Mousumi’s vagina and my dick as well. I rubbed my dick over her stomach and cleaned it up and asked her to clean up as it was getting the time for mom to return.

She got up and went into the bathroom to have bath and change. I too changed my cloth and sat watching T.V. so that nobody in the house except me and Mousumi would ever know that what has happened behind their back.

Like Reply
Incident: Sex with a stranger

This incident happened while I was having my training at Bangalore. It was the month of December and the clock was ticking 7:30 of evening. The coldness of the weather was diffusing into the environment and it was getting colder and colder outside. I was doing some paperwork hence got late in the office. As I left it was already around 8 and I took a bus. As I used to catch the bus from the main stop every time so I usually get a seat often. This time too, the bus was a nearly and the climate outside too had a major hand in reducing the number of passengers. I went and sat at the back of the bus on the window side seat. At the next stop, a few more people boarded the bus but they chose to sit at the front rather at the back. I was sitting, watching that market from the window I felt as someone sat. As I looked with a least interested view, I saw a beautiful lady adjusting herself over the seat, maybe in her early 30s. She was in a semi-transparent blue colored sari and sleeveless matching blouse. Even though it was cold enough outside but she wasn’t wearing any sweater or pullover. She had big eyes, round face and slender structure but she surely was full, full of mass on those right spots . I could easily see and tell from her boobs that they were more than 36 in size. I still remember the scent of perfume she wore; it smelled to me as lavender. She had a few bags in her hands as I could get that she must’ve done the shopping whole day; and hence I got the reason for her not wearing the sweater. She must have planned to return early from market but couldn’t make it in time. I still remember those eyes which looked at me asking for some more space as she was trying to adjust herself and her bags. I happily gave her some space till she sat comfortable. As I was still watching outside from the window, I couldn’t resist the temptation of having a look frequently on my right so as to have a look on those lovely arms which seemed smooth and were all visible till her armpits. I couldn’t resist sniffing and taking deep breaths so that I could smell that mesmerizing smell coming from her armpits due to heavy sweating. It was driving me crazy. As and whenever I looked at her, she always seemed to getting closer to me giving me invitation to do whatever I want. I don’t know what happened to me, wanted to feel at least a slight touch of her arms. I slowly stretched the sleeves of my half sleeve shirt a further up and moved it a bit so as to feel just a touch of her arm on mine. And it did, soon I felt that soothing touch on my right arm. It gave me a very arousing feel and I was lost again in those waves of ecstasy. My heart started to pound in excitement and my dick started to gain length. Now I wanted to explore more of her body with my eyes. I started looking on her thighs and those creases created on the sari by the fullness of her thighs made me go harder. I could sense my cock getting harder and harder smelling mix of the sweet scent of the perfume she wore as well as that of her feminine sweat. Now the conductor came for ticket and this was the time I felt I could touch her. I had kept money in my shirts pocket but I still intended to put my hand on the back pocket of my trouser as I knew this was the way I could feel her thighs. As I moved my hand towards my back pocket, I deliberately touched her thigh and as I was deliberately trying to pull something from my pocket, I touched the side of her soft buttock.

After getting the ticket, I again preferred to put it in my back pocket again and repeated the same thing. This time I prolonged my work and touched her for longer period of time with my fingers. To my surprise, as I looked at her she was looking directly into my eyes and with a very magnificent smile, maybe she must’ve read my naughty thoughts. The bus was still less than half full and back side was almost empty. There was no one adjacent to the row we were sitting in and that was the best part as I could now do whatever I thought of doing without getting into the eyes of other people. Now I was wondering as to how should I start again as that smile of hers had given me encouragement and unsaid invitation to the act. Now this time I started by scratching my right arm with my hand and obviously feeling her softness on the back of my hand now. Feeling no resistance from her, I continued to touch her slowly (as if accidentally) with my fingers. I started feeling that she too started liking it. With still some doubt in mind as if how would she react, I simply placed my hand on her thigh. These horny feelings had now got over my decency and only some resistance from her could have made me normal, nothing else. But as it was my good luck, she simply ignored what I did and instead started hiding my hand under her shopping bags. Now, I had a sigh of relief and was almost clear that she too is horny and needs someone to fulfill her desires. Now, it was my hand which was doing everything. I moved a further up and placed my hand over her boobs. Oh god, they were so soft and big . I started pressing them gently and doing it faster sometimes. I started doing it continuously, stopping only at the bus stops as some people used to move up and down the bus at that time. But luckily, the bus never got full and there was no one standing in the bus. So I was able to do whatever I could have at least in the bus. I sometimes run my hand over her smooth tummy and softly pinched it too. I would sometimes insert my finger into her navel which was a bit warm and moist due to sweat accumulation but I mostly concentrated on those great boobs. I was trying to find those nipples from within the blouse with my fingers. Now I was doing it faster and faster and to add to the fire she slowly whispered to me “Zore Se karo” …

Now I was pressing them as hard and fast as I could and as I looked at her, she had closed her eyes and was breathing a bit heavily. She also started to moan at low voice. One of her shopping bag even slipped from her hand in that moment of sensuality. She too started to lose her senses and I could see her moving her thighs apart as she wanted my hand in there. She gave me the way by moving the bags in her hands as she was opening her thighs at the same time. I put my hand in there and started mincing it harder and harder. Now she was breathing heavily and her face had now become red with pleasure. Within no time my stop was going to come and I had to leave the bus. As I started to look outside, she understood that I’ve to leave now but before I could, she herself stood up and started moving towards the front gate. I too followed her and as she was standing near the gate, waiting for the bus to stop; she protruded her ass and softly touched it from behind onto my dick which was bulging out from within my trousers. She turned her head towards me; her eyes were red and were begging to get something. As we left the bus, I went to her; this was the first time I spoke to her. Anyways, I asked her about where she had to go, to my disbelief she told me that she had to leave at CBI bus stop only; which was around 8 stops from my stop. And when I asked her as to why she remained in the bus till into, she gave me a naughty smile. Now I thought it was the time to have one of my fantasies fulfilled where I make love with a newlywed woman, with full and heavy boobs. I was living alone for a while in my friend’s flat which he offered me to use for the next 3 weeks while he was out of the station with his newlywed wife. I offered her to come with me. After some little hesitation she agreed.

We boarded an auto and in the auto too I was massaging her boobs and she was kissing hard on my neck. We reached at my place soon and both of us entered the flat. There were no raised eyebrows in the locality as that woman looked very gentle and older and obviously it looked as if she was my wife because they knew that I was living at my friend’s house but they didn’t had any clue about my marital status. So no one made any notice of us. Even the landlord (as the flat was rented and the landlord used to stay in the same building) wished her smilingly, mistaking her as my wife. Anyways, it was all good for me as both of us entered the room. She sat on the chair looking at the walls and that anticipation of having nice time in her eyes too. She was a bit hurrying too as she has to go to his house and it was already around 9:30 but she still was a bit relieved too as she told that all the people of her family were gone to attend a wedding ceremony and so had not that problem in staying out a bit late. I locked my room from inside. This was the first time that I looked at her clearly under a bright light. She was not that very beautiful, but had quite heavy boobs and buttocks and I love them most. I put on my TV loud so as to stop any sound from going out. I slowly moved towards her, picked her by her hand and made her sit on the edge of my bed. I dropped her sari from her shoulder. Slowly started undoing the hooks of her blouse. I removed it out. She was in a cream colored bra as I unhooked that too with my hands. Now she was sitting on my bed with those nice huge boobs hanging in front of me. I moved a bit back so as to see those nice huge balls. I just loved that sight. She was sitting there, unmoved, with her eyes closed and anticipating me to come closer to her. I was wearing shirt and jeans. As she was gazing at me wanting to be touched, I unzipped my jeans, pulled out my dick which had grown full and hard. I moved towards her, grabbed both of her boobs in my hands and put my dick in between her boobs while pressing them hard against each other with my dick in between those beautiful balls. She started to moan with pleasure and wrapped her arms around me, grabbing my buttocks with her hands. I started jerking harder and harder in her boobs. My dick’s head was sometimes touching her chin from beneath as I was pressing it harder and harder in those boobs. I enjoyed it to the fullest till she told me to put it in her pussy. But before doing that I asked her if she could have it in her mouth.

She was willing for everything at that time and grabbed my dick with her hand and put it very nicely into her mouth and started sucking it. It was the most joyous moment me after the time I spent with Mousumi. This was well; the second or third time (well I really have forgotten the count ) that someone had done that to me. She started sucking it harder and harder. Licked its head by the tip of her tongue. After some time, I made her rest on the bed. Had her petticoat removed as she was lying there, all naked with those huge thighs and buttocks waiting for me to enter. I came over her, separated her legs as the pussy was quite visible and waiting for to be entered now. She pressed me hard against her as I placed my dick over her pussy crack. I started to push; slowly and gently started to enter inside her well lubricated and warm pussy. I loved those pleasurable sounds of hers as she was moaning in that beautiful pain. Soon, my dick was totally inside her and I was shoving harder and harder. She grabbed me very hard and was kissing me everywhere. As I came inside her pussy, she bit me so hard that I had that scar on my neck for the next 3 weeks. It was very pleasurable but I still wanted to fuck her ass because I had seen the porn movie artist trying the same so thought of doing it myself too. I told her about it but as she looked at the clock, it was 11 p.m and told me that we can have it next time. As we were putting the clothes on, she was constantly kissing me and urging me to meet her again. I dropped her at CBI bus stop in the auto with the promise that I’ll meet her again and returned.

Like Reply
Incident : With my friend’s girlfriend

This is another incident I am telling you about. I have a friend named Asutosh. He is very thin and not very much athletic. We used to hang around much and used to discuss each and everything happening in our lives. In a way we were each others’ best companion.

But from sometime I was observing some change in Asutosh’s behavior. The person who used to spend most of his time having fun with me has started remaining away from these enjoyment activities. When I once asked him what was the reason he simply said that there is no such thing but he needs some time alone. I wasn’t sure what has happened to him but I thought better give him some time to relax and think. And in this process I stopped going to his home.

I haven’t visited his home for quite some time but once on diwali night we had too much of drinks he was too high after the party and I then I had to escort him to his home. When I reached there and knocked the door; to my surprise Meenal opened the door.

Now before going further I must introduce Meenal to you all. Meenal was our classmate but I was always anti to her. She had many a times had used her charm (read body ) to get good marks and once when I asked her to be in her limits and score marks by studying hard; she complained a false complaint to HOD. And since then I have been scoring the lowest marks in the class. And that was the reason for me not liking her.

Now since she opened the door; it was well rightful for me to get shocked and in that process all the effect of alcohol I consumed was gone in the very moment I saw her. She was looking like a devil to me and I was really angry. Now I came to know why Ausotosh wasn’t hanging out with me and was enjoying the time and why the hell he needed time alone; only for this bitch, the bitch standing right in front of me now. But whatever it was I couldn’t keep myself from looking at her for the second time. She was still looking devilish to me but this time a sexy devil. This was the first time I looked her constantly for a long time. She had very smooth skin, big boobs, long hairs and devilish but sexy smile. Since Ausotosh was fully out, I was holding him and taking him inside his bedroom. She was not surprised at the scene since she was used to it. She was looking so hot in the semi-transparent nighty that I decided to fuck her that day. While I was going back after leaving him inside the bedroom I gave Meenal a naughty smile which she responded very positively. There I was surprised to get that kind of response because I was thinking of getting an ugly frown or get out said to me; but it was a sexy smile instead. After that day I would talk to her couple of times over phone as speaking directly to her in the class would arouse some doubt in Ausotosh’s mind. I never got any indications that she ever told about my phone calls to her to Ausotosh. I was desperate to fuck her that I thought of a plan. I made Ausotosh to plan one drinking session at his home and he agreed. This was that fortunate Saturday when I reached his place and he was ready with lot of drinks. There was a live NBA basketball match that day. We kept chatting and drinking. I was having only beer and he was on whisky. I was mixing the peg for him and was intentionally making it hard. Meenal too came after some 30 minutes and sat with us. Oh my god!! What should I say to describe her; she was looking almost like an ‘Apsara’. She was wearing a transparent green colored saari way below her navel. Her beauty was enhanced with the kamarbandh she was wearing; a thin silver kamarnandh, it sexily enhancing her midriff and was making her waist look sexy. She was giving constant indications that she wanted something. She would open her legs and press her hands inbetween her thighs near her pussy or would stretch and sigh sexily. Ausotosh was too drunk to see any of these things. After sometime Ausotosh said that he had to go to toilet and he went to the toilet and I went straight to Meenal. She was smelling great. Our eyes met and I caught her by her neck and kissed her passionately on her lips and sucked it like honey. One of my hands was touching her tight firm boobs. She wanted all of me inside her but was afraid her hubby will be back. She pushed me back and said not right now wait a while. I went out of the kitchen and sat in front of the TV as if nothing happened.

After sometime we 3 were sitting on the dining table in such a way that Ausotosh and Meenal were sitting facing each other and I was sitting on one side at the corner. My legs were in between both of them. Suddenly I felt Meenal's legs touching mine. I was excited and started getting hard-on instantly due to the feeling of her legs over mine. I too started to respond. I took my foot and placed on top of her foot and started moving upward. She was wearing a transparent chiffon saari and I kept moving my feet slowly up inside her saari. After a while I reached her ankle. My dick was very uncomfortable by this time and was pleading me too take it out and give it a nice shag. Suddenly Ausotosh went to the toilet again since he was drinking a lot. I took this as golden opportunity and inserted my hand inside her saari and started feeling her soft inner thighs. Oh she started sizzling in pleasure and started pulling my hand deeper inside. I made her to stand and I went down on my knees. I inserted both my hands inside her saari from down and took them right to her ass cheeks. I removed her saari’s pallu to ane side and I kissed and licked her navel and in one stretch I pulled her panties from inside her petticoat to her knees. She resisted saying "not right now". But I pulled them all together and took them out of her legs. I then stood up and raised the t-shirt I was wearing and put the panties inside my pants. I had a huge bulge in my pants. I made her to sit down on the chair and took my bulge in front of her face and pulled her face near my throbbing dick from inside my pants and made her to feel it all over her cheeks. She was aroused to the core, did not have panties inside her saari and had my dick right near her lips. Suddenly Ausotosh came out of the toilet and we sat back in the same position he left us. Not knowing that Meenal’s panties are now inside my underwear, getting wet from my pre-cum, he started talking and drinking more alcohol. After some time and couple of more drinks he was not in condition to stand up by his own. I offered to give him help to get to the sofa where he wanted to lay down. But he refused and fell down on the floor after taking 3-4 steps. I took him to the sofa and made him to sleep there. Meenal was standing behind the sofa and watching everything. I came behind Meenal and touched her on her ass. She smiled and bent down to see how Ausotosh was feeling from the back of the sofa.

I immediately sat down on the floor so that Ausotosh could not see me and inserted my hand inside Meenal's saari from the bottom and started feeling her soft legs. She widened her legs in response and bent some more forward so that I could touch her clean shaven pussy from behind. Now I did the most daring things of all. I raised her petticoat and saari and inserted my face right inside them. The smell of her pussy was making me mad and I just wanted to suck and lick it hard. After a while I stood up and she asked me to help her taking Ausotosh to the bedroom which I did. I went outside the bedroom and waited for her to come out. My dick was throbbing by this time. She came out and I hugged her and touched my bulge on her body. She told me to wait until she confirms that Ausotosh is deep asleep and went inside the bedroom again. This time she switched off all the lights in the living hall and kitchen. The only light on was night lamp in her bedroom. I was waiting outside the bedroom and watching her from outside. She opened the closet and took out her nighty. She started removing her saari and I was thrilled to watch her go naked. She removed her petticoat and blouse too. Now she was only in bra since I had her panties in my pants. To my surprise she removed her bra too and was completely nude standing just steps away from me. Her tits were dark and round. She was kind of teasing me raising her hands, touching her breasts, showing all her curves and peeping towards bed to see Ausotosh sleep. After 5-7 minutes of show she put on a satin nighty and came out of the bedroom after confirming that he was fast asleep.

Now it was my turn to tease her and take revenge. I took her to the living hall in a dark corner and lifted her night and took it out of her body. Now I was very softly and gently touching her all over her body. She said " zor se karo ” and pressed my hand on her boobs. But I touched her very softly to tease her more. I made her to sit on the sofa and I sat down on my knees. I started licking her one leg starting from her ankle and moved towards her pussy. Kept licking her thighs and took my mouth very near to her pussy lips but skipping only the vaginal opening I moved over to the other leg. This made her go wild and she started begging me to lick her. She said Ausotosh never does this. But I wanted to tease her some more. I first took my tongue out to the fullest extent and placed it on her pussy. She started jumping in pleasure. She raised her hips and arched her body to offer me more of her pussy but I kept moving my head away in such a way as to just touch her cunt lips with my tongue. She was making all kind of faces but could not make noise. Now I started sucking her clit and watched her facial expressions of lust, pleasure and desire. She caught my hairs and pressed it very closed to her pussy. I inserted my tongue deep inside her love hole and started making horizontal vibrations with my tongue inside her pussy lips. She came twice meanwhile. After sucking her cunt for 15-20 minutes and drinking her cum twice, I stood up opened my pant and started to push it down. But she sprung like a wild & untamed cat and pulled my pants and underwear down together herself. My dick sprang open right in front of her lips. She removed her soft silky panty which was still hanging from my erect pole. She wrapped both her hands around my dick and started staring licking each and every inch of it. She took the whole of my dick in her wet and warm mouth which gave me intense pleasure and started to suck it vigorously.

I put one of my legs on the sofa where she was sitting and held her head very tight with both my hands and started thrusting my dick deep into her throat. She was almost choking but she liked the wildness. I kept hitting her throat deep with my shaft. I took my dick out of her mouth since I wanted it to last longer. I caught her by her hairs and made her to sit on the floor and took my balls right in front of her face. I still had one leg on the sofa which gave enough space between my legs for her face to fit and lick my balls. I was doing it very wildly which she seemed to enjoy. I started taking my shaft down her body and touching each part of her body with it. I touched it on her neck, on her boobs, inserted into her deep navel and finally I pointed it to where it was craving to go. Her pussy was so wet that it took just one thrust for the whole length of it to go inside. Once it was inside I started to fuck her like an animal. I kept digging her cunt till I realize that I was going to come. When I realized that I was about to cum, I stood up and again asked her to take it in her mouth. This time I held her head even tighter and penetrated the whole length of my shaft deep inside her throat and exploded deep into her mouth. She was shocked at the wildness and enjoyed each moment of it. We just laid there on the floor for some time and then she asked me to go. While going I took her panties with me. And I still have them.

That was how I fucked my friend’s girlfriend and even had my revenge.

Like Reply
ME AND MY TWIN SISTER

Prologue

I kissed a girl. That kiss eventually lead to more. Normally this event would not be so remarkable -- certainly hardly worth writing about -- but the girl was my twin sister, Melanie. The series of events began one July afternoon in our attic...

Chapter 1

The attic of our house seemed as hot as the heart of Hell. I slid across the faded green linoleum on my hands and knees. Before me were several large cardboard boxes. I pulled one towards me. It was filled with toys and games from my childhood. I smiled as many happy memories flooded my mind.

"Hey, Mark, look at this; I found my old Barbie dolls."

I turned towards my twin sister, Melanie, kneeling beside me. She was born minutes before me, so sometimes liked to refer to herself as my older sister. She was holding up a doll with long blond hair, wearing a long sequined gown.

"What do you think these things are worth on eBay?" Melanie asked.

I shrugged.

Normally I would not have been up on the attic, nor would Melanie -- especially on such a hot day in late July. But our mother had made a deal with us. She wanted to get some of the old junk and things we no longer used out of the attic, so she suggested that Melanie and I have a yard sale. We could keep the proceeds of whatever we sold, providing we split the money evenly.

Melanie and I had turned eighteen that past March. Neither of us had jobs, so whatever money we could earn was more than welcome. I was taking a few classes at the local college, but that was mostly to avoid getting a job. We took up our mother's offer of the yard sale in an instant, lured by the prospect of how much money we might make. Neither one of us realized at the time just how much work was involved though. It was a Wednesday afternoon when Melanie and I had gone up to the attic to search for things to sell. We had decided to have our yard sale that Saturday, and perhaps Sunday if we had enough items left over.

"Fuck, it's hot." I said, wiping my brow.

"Yeah... I'll be glad to get back downstairs where it's cooler." Melanie remarked.

I looked at my sister crouched beside me, shifting through a box in front of her. She seemed unfazed by the stifling heat of the attic. Her long sandy blond hair hung down over her shoulders. A few strands dangled over her left cheek. She brushed them aside. Melanie was wearing a light yellow tank top and blue shorts. Her feet was bare.

"How come you don't mind this heat, Mel?" You're not even sweating."

"Girls don't sweat, Mark." she replied, not looking up from the box. She sounded like she really meant it.

I laughed at the notion.

In front of Melanie and me were two boxes. I could see garland and Christmas lights in one, but the other contained board games, toys and sundry other things that once belonged to me. I spied a G.I. Joe doll and a drab green plastic helicopter and pulled them from the box. I moved the toys and games in the box around with my hand, thinking of how much money they might be worth.

Now I was kneeling in front of Melanie. I could see the top of her head as she peered inside the box in front of her. Running my eyes down further I discovered that I could also see down the front of her loose tank top. She was wearing a white bra with tiny pink and red flowers all over it. Her heavy round breasts shook a bit as she moved. They looked firm enough to bounce a quarter off of and were much more than a generous handful. My cock began to thicken. It strained the front of my jeans and I was glad that there was a box in front of me, hiding my crotch.

I turned my attention back to the box, pulling out things I thought I could sell and placed them in another box of items I had already selected. I continued to take occasional glances down the front of Melanie's top. I found her bra sexy, but somewhat out of place on her. With it's snow white cotton and cheery flowers it seemed juvenile. It would have been better suited on a younger girl, rather than holding my twin sister's ample breasts in place, I thought.

Melanie raised up and reached for another box to her right. Her shorts were pulled tight over her firm ass as she stretched. My eyes moved up the backs of her soft, tanned thighs to her curvy backside. Her breasts shook a bit as she leaned over and drug the box towards her with a groan.

"Hey, look what I found!" Melanie exclaimed.

I raised my head from the box and saw my sister holding a wooden box about eight inches square. It was covered with pink paper and had brass hinges in back.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A makeup kit that mom got me years ago." she explained.

Like Reply
Melanie opened the box. On the inside of the lid was a small mirror almost four inches square. It was smudged with makeup. The bottom had a row of small trays containing various shades of eye shadow. Green. Blue. Brown. Red. Beside that were two tubes of lipstick and a stick with sponges on either end. They were stained blue and brown with eye shadow. Atop them was a small circular brown compact with C G in gold letters in the middle. Melanie smiled as she looked inside the box.

"Mom got me this because she was fed-up with me playing with her makeup and making a mess of everything. I must have been ten or twelve and I wanted to be as pretty as mom."

"Too bad that never happened." I spat out, laughing.

The smile on my sister's face vanished. She snapped the box shut and tossed it aside, then lowered her head. She began digging through the box once more.

"What?" I asked, surprised by Melanie's hurt expression.

"Sometimes you can be a real jerk, Mark." Her narrowed brown eyes met mine. She now seemed more angry than sad.

"Lighten up, Mel. I was only teasing." I said.

"Well, it wasn't funny." she snapped, glaring at me once more.

To me it was funny, or at least ironic. Melanie was very pretty. The prettiest girl I had ever known, in fact. Anyone who saw her thought the same. I would have never suspected that she was so insecure about her appearance. Not only was she stunning, but she had a body that everyone seemed to notice, men and women alike.

"I'm sorry, Mel," I mumbled "it's just that... well, c'mon... you're not exactly ugly. I thought you would know I was only teasing, because..." I feared that had already said too much, so I stopped before I crossed some sort of line that I couldn't detect.

"Because what?" Melanie leaned back, holding the edges of the box, waiting for me to explain myself.

I sighed, searching for words to console her that were still appropriate for a brother to say to his sister.

"C'mon, Mel -- you're pretty. Everyone thinks so. I mean, you're my sister, but even I'll admit to thinking it too."

Melanie giggled, although I wasn't sure whether it was because of my sudden nervousness, or at what I had said. She was smiling once more at least, so I was relieved by that much.

"You think I'm pretty?" she asked, sounding incredulous.

I gave her a silent nod, reluctant to admit to it aloud.

"Thanks, Mark. You're the best brother anyone could ever have." she gushed.

Melanie slid over the linoleum, around the boxes and to my right. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer. Her lips were soft and moist as she kissed my cheek, but what I was most aware of was the feeling of her breasts. My right arm was sandwiched between them as she hugged me. They were firm and felt larger than they had appeared earlier when I had seen them nestled in her bra. I tried my best to fold my arms over my lap to hide my erection.

"Okay... thanks," I stammered "you can let go of me now, Mel."

I couldn't tell if the sweat on my palms was caused by the heat of the attic or nervousness, but as much as I enjoyed my sister's embrace I wanted it to end before she could detect my arousal. I could feel by cock pushing up on my wrist through my jeans.

Melanie relaxed her arms, but did not remove them from around my shoulders. Now it was my turn to be teased I discovered.

"What's the matter, Mark, don't you like girls?" she asked, seeming impish.

"Sure I do," I said "just not you -- not like that anyway."

"But you just said that you think I'm pretty. I thought you'd like it when a pretty girl gives you a hug and kisses your cheek."

I couldn't tell whether my sister's question was serious or an effort to taunt me, although I suspected the latter. What I was sure of was I'd feel more comfortable once she let go of me.

"Okay, whatever." I snapped, trying to wriggle free from her embrace.

"So it's okay for you to look down my top when I bend over, but I'm not allowed to give you a hug..." she countered.

I snapped my head up and looked at Melanie with wide-eyed terror.

"Thought I never noticed, didn't you?" She had a smug look on her face, but never seemed angry.

The tone of my sister's voice puzzled me. I fully expected her to be irate, even repulsed, knowing I had been leering down her top, but she sounded playful. Still, I lowered my head in shame, unable to meet her gaze.

"Oh, chill-out, bro," she said, giving my back a brisk rub "I'm only teasing you. I'm not pissed. I'm used to guys looking at them. Most of the time I don't care, especially if they're cute, like you."

Like Reply
Now I was equally surprised by Melanie's reaction and her referring to me as 'cute' and didn't know what to say.

"Yeah... but..." I mumbled.

"Yeah... I bet you were staring at my butt too." she shot back with a smirk.

"Look, can we just finish looking through this stuff? It's hot as hell up here and I want to get downstairs." I snapped.

Melanie let go of me. She dropped her arms to her lap. I could tell she was thinking. "How about we just bring down what we have so far and do the rest Friday night when it's cooler?" she suggested.

"That's a good idea." I agreed.

My sister's idea was indeed a good one. It also meant that I could put some distance on her physically, which appealed to me even more. I stood up and picked up one of the boxes full of toys and games and began walking towards the stairs. Melanie followed behind, carrying another box.

"You guys really managed to find a lot of stuff." our mother remarked as she looked at the boxes that Melanie and I had brought downstairs.

"Mark found most of it," Melanie said "I think you guys bought him more toys than me." She gave mom an exaggerated pout.

"No, I just never broke mine like you did." I shot back.

Mom laughed as she looked into the boxes.

"I'm thirsty." Melanie announced as she went towards the kitchen.

I slid the boxes to one side of the downstairs hall. I was tired and hot. My back hurt from leaning over and my knees ached from kneeling. Melanie's comment about being thirsty reminded me that I was too. I joined her in the kitchen and poured myself a glass of juice.

"So, how much money do you think we'll make?" Melanie asked.

"I don't know; maybe a hundred dollars, if we're lucky."

Melanie frowned and I knew what she was thinking. Fifty dollars each was not a lot of money for our effort, but at least it was fifty dollars I didn't have at the moment I reminded myself.

"Maybe we can find more stuff Friday night to sell." she remarked.

"We will. I saw a few more boxes of toys and things up there." I told her.

"Cool."

Melanie went to the fridge and poured another half glass of juice. She hopped up on the kitchen table and began drinking it. Her bare legs dangled beneath her and I ran my eyes up from her bare feet to her hips flaring out from her shorts.

"Still mad at me?" she asked, sounding nervous.

"I wasn't mad at you." I told her.

"Well, you seemed it up there."

I shrugged and took another drink of juice. "I'm not mad at you, Mel." I repeated.

Melanie sat her empty glass down and slid off of the table. She stepped over to me and put an arm around my shoulders. "Does that mean I can give you a hug?" she asked, her eyes glimmering once more.

"Ah... sure." I told her.

Melanie wrapped both arms around my shoulders and rested her chin on one. I could feel her hot breath and hair move over my face, down my neck.

"You know what?" she asked.

"What?"

"You're my best friend, Mark." she said, giving me a hard squeeze.

"I thought that Natalie was your best friend." I replied.

"Sure, I like Nat a lot, but no one compares to you." She kissed my cheek. I smiled, staring at the wall behind her. Her breasts shifted against me and once again I was overcome with a mixture of arousal, guilt and nervousness.

"You can hug me too," she encouraged "I don't bite... maybe just nibble a bit." Melanie let out a lewd sounding laugh. Now I worried that our mother might walk in on us.

Melanie tugged at my shoulders, turning me towards her. Feeling awkward and quite nervous I eased my arms around her slim waist. I interlaced my fingers against the small of her back and pulled her closer. My cock was throbbing and I felt her stomach pressing on it. I waited for her to react with shock or disgust, but when she didn't I relaxed. Either she didn't care, or didn't notice, which I doubted.

"This is so nice." she said in a soft voice that fed my arousal.

About a minute later I pulled away from my sister and let my arms go limp at my sides.

"What's wrong?" she asked, looking confused. Her arms were still draped over my shoulders.

"If mom walks in she'll think that something weird is going on between us." I answered.

A mischievous grin appeared on my sister's face. Her eyes were riveted to mine. "Maybe something is." she suggested, then winked.

My mouth opened, but no words came out.

Melanie eased away, still smiling, then left me alone in the kitchen to fathom her remark.
Like Reply
Chapter 2

For the next two days I saw little of my sister. Melanie and I both spent most of our time with friends and doing things around town. It was only during meals that we were together and because our mother was also present there was no chance of us having another uncomfortable, if not inappropriate, exchange. I was relieved by this, but knew that we would be alone in the attic that evening.

"Ready to go up and look for more stuff to sell?" Melanie asked me after we had finished supper that Friday night.

"Sure." I answered as dread filled me.

The irony of my situation was not lost on me. For a long time Melanie had been the muse for my libido, but now that things between us were verging towards what I had fantasized about alone in my bed I discovered that the situation made me uneasy. Life is never really as good as we envision it I reminded myself.

I followed my sister upstairs, then up to the attic. I stared at her ass in her tight jeans as she climbed the steps. Her hips had a gentle sway as she walked, which I found captivating. Further up her body I surveyed the back of her white blouse. It was smooth, devoid of any lines caused by a bra underneath. Earlier, as we ate, I had suspected that she was braless. Now I was positive. My cock was hard even before we were in the attic.

"I think there's more stuff in the box over here." I said as I pointed towards my left.

Melanie followed me towards the box and stood above me while I looked in the box. I concentrated on what I found in the cardboard box and tried to ignore my sister beside me.

"What do you want me to do?" Melanie asked.

"If you can find an empty box, or dump what's in one into another that's only half full, I can use it to put what I find in here." I told her.

Melanie wandered around the attic, searching for a suitable box. She returned with two -- one empty and another filled with toys and some clothes. She dropped them down beside me.

"Thanks." I told her as I tossed a few things into the empty box.

Soon Melanie had found some items for us to sell. They joined the ones I had tossed into the box beside us. Already it was filling up, which encouraged me.

"Hey, look at this," Melanie said as she held up a red t-shirt with a picture of The Spice Girls on the front "I can't believe I used to fit into this."

"I can't believe that you used to like The Spice Girls." I retorted, sneering.

Melanie laughed as she held the t-shirt up to herself, looking down at it. "Think I could still fit into it?" she asked.

"No way. Not a chance." I laughed, looking at her front.

Melanie tossed the t-shirt aside. "Are you saying I'm fat?" she asked, although I could tell she was not upset by my remark.

"No," I blurted out "it's just that it's too small for you now."

"What you really mean is that my boobs are too big, right?" she corrected.

I gave my sister a guilty nod and a shy smile.

Melanie seemed happy with my silent admission. She placed her palms on her hips and pushed her breasts outward. The thin material of her blouse grew taut over them. I could see two faint bumps capping her round breasts through the cotton.

"I think they're my best feature." she remarked, sounding unusually boastful.

I said nothing as I stared at my sister's chest. Now her nipples were thicker, harder. Even more tempting. I felt my tongue run over my lips as my eyes locked on them.

Melanie tilted her head down, then up at me. "I guess I was right about it being cooler up here at night." She gave me a smirk, knowing I realized what she was referring to.

"If you're cold you could go put a sweater on." I suggested, although it was mostly because I thought that a bulkier top would curb my temptation to stare at her chest.

"I'm fine. Besides, I've got you to keep me warm." Melanie inched over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, leaning her chin on my shoulder.

I felt myself bristle as Melanie pulled me to her, pressing herself against me. She must have noticed my unease because I felt her relax and pull away.

"What's the matter? Are you afraid that mom will come up and think something weird is going on? Don't worry, we can hear her long before she gets up here." Melanie assured me.

I never answered.

"Relax, Mark," she told me in a soft tone "we're all alone."

I moved my left arm around my sister's lower back and tugged her back towards me.

"That's better," she whispered "why are you so nervous around me anyway?"

"I'm not." I lied.

"Is it because you're scared I'll notice your hard-on?"

My sister's blunt question stunned me. Normally she was more tactful -- certainly not so crude. Now my face felt as hot as it had the last time we had been in the attic. I turned my head towards Melanie in surprise.

She kissed my cheek and gave me a reassuring smile.

"I don't think it's weird," she told me "I think it's perfectly natural."

"Not when it happens because of you it's not." I said, feeling shameful.

"Even when it happens because of me," she corrected "most people say that relatives shouldn't be close -- in that way, I mean. But who are we closer to than our family? I love you, Mark."

"I love you too, Mel." I told her. The words came out naturally because I meant them, not because I felt as though I had to echo her sentiment.

"Well, it's normal to get turned-on when we're around people we love, isn't it?" she asserted.

I couldn't argue with my sister's logic. I nodded. "Yeah. I guess." I said.

"Give me a hug, Mark; a real one this time."

Like Reply
I twisted around so I was facing Melanie, then moved my right arm around her. She tugged me to her and leaned on me. I slid my hand up her smooth back, then down again. She let out a soft moan as she wiggled against me. Her breasts moved over my chest and I lowered my eyes towards them.

"We better finish looking through this stuff so mom doesn't wonder what's taking us so long." I told my sister after a while.

"You're probably right." she said as she leaned away from me.

Instantly my eyes drifted down to the front of her blouse. Her nipples were harder and thicker than earlier. Their size and shape were very noticeable through the white cotton.

Melanie's eyes followed mine. Her cheeks were flushed. She gave me a sexy smile. "See, it's not only you who gets excited when we're alone." she told me.

My sister's comment put me at ease, but it also turned me on even more. "Good." I told her.

Melanie and I resumed looking through boxes, picking out things to sell, which we put into the empty box she had found. I think she was as eager as I was to finish and get back downstairs.

Eventually Melanie and I were able to fill three more boxes with items we had found for our yard sale the next day. We carried them down to show our mother, who seemed surprised by how much we had gathered.

"You guys should do well tomorrow," mom said "it's supposed to be sunny, so there should be lots of people around."

"I hope so. I really could use the money." Melanie said, sounding nervous and hopeful.

I went into the living room to watch television while Melanie showed our mother what we had found in the attic. My mind was preoccupied with my sister as I looked across the room at the flickering screen. A little while later she came in and sat down on the couch to my right, giving me a smile as her eyes darted down to my lap.

Our mother followed Melanie into the living room and sat down on a chair beside us. For the next few hours my sister and I watched television, afraid to interact for fear of raising suspicions with our mother.

After our mother had gone to bed Melanie turned around on the couch to face me. Her knees were inches from my thigh. "I hope we make a lot of money tomorrow." she said.

"Me too," I added "but I don't dare count on it."

"Maybe if I wear that tank top I had on the other day more people will stop," she joked "you seemed to like it on me."

"Or better yet: The Spice Girls t-shirt." I shot back.

Melanie laughed. "I thought you said that my boobs were too big to fit into it." she reminded me with a giggle.

"Yeah... they are." I said, glancing down to her chest.

"Even this blouse is kind of tight on me." my sister remarked, taking a brief glance down.

"I noticed." I admitted, feeling emboldened by her frank comments.

"I bet you like it though." she remarked with a grin.

"Yes, I do."

"You probably don't like it as much as the tank top though -- no chance for a look down the front."

Melanie gave me a knowing smile as I blushed. "Here, how's this?" she asked.

Before I could ask my sister what she meant she had unbuttoned the top button. She pulled her blouse open to reveal her cleavage. I stared into her gaping blouse, surprised by how her breasts retained their rounded shape even without a bra.

"Better?" she asked, her voice heavy and lusty sounding.

"Much... but if mom comes down we're in so much shit."

"Don't worry, we'll be able to hear her coming," Melanie said, then paused a while "you know that white sundress I have?"

"The one with the flowers and thin straps?" I could vividly recall the dress she was referring to. It was tight, with small pink flowers. It was probably a size too small for my sister, judging by how it hugged her curves.

"Yeah... you noticed," she said, sounding pleased "well, a few weeks ago when I was wearing it mom said that I was going to get you all worked-up because I was showing a lot of cleavage."

"Did she sound upset?" I asked, concerned.

"Nah... she was laughing about it. She didn't care. Mom's not naive. She knows what guys are like." my sister said.

"But it's different when I'm looking at you," I reminded her "don't you think she'd care about me staring at your boobs?"

"If she did, she never said so." Melanie told me.

"Wow..." I said in near disbelief.

Like Reply
Melanie moved closer to me and leaned on my left arm. Now I had an even better view down her blouse. I made no attempt to hide my leering.

"Isn't this better than before?" she remarked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, before, you had to sneak peeks at my boobs whenever you could and worry about getting caught. You must like it better now that we can be open about it."

"Oh... yeah. I love it." I gushed.

"I knew you would," she said "I've wanted to talk to you about it for a while now because I knew it would make us closer."

I thought about my sister's rationale for a while before I voiced my concern. "But, aren't you afraid that it could backfire somehow and hurt us in the long run?" I suggested.

"No. I really don't. I've given this a lot of thought, Mark, and I think it's a positive thing. Look at how it's already made us closer." She raised her head to give me a warm smile.

"I guess you're right." I concluded.

"I know I am. I love you and anything that makes us closer has got to be a good thing, right?"

I nodded in agreement. "I love you too, Mel." I said.

My sister looked up to me again. Her mouth was inches from mine. I stared at her full, moist lips, noticing how they had a slight upturned shape. They looked inviting. More than that; tempting. Before I could stop myself I was leaning towards her, inch by inch, until my lips met hers. She opened her mouth as I sucked on her lower lip, pinching and tugging at it with mine. Melanie moaned into my mouth as her tongue flicked over mine. I felt her hand cupping the back of my neck. Her fingertips teasing my skin as she held me to her.

It had happened: I kissed my sister. I was going to Hell for this. I knew it, but didn't care.

"Holy shit..." she whispered in amazement as she pulled away with a gasp, licking her bottom lip.

"Sorry," I murmured "I guess I got carried away."

"No... don't be sorry. You're a good kisser, Mark." she breathed.

"So are you." I told my sister, not because I felt like I should, but because she was.

Melanie relaxed against me once more. She laid her right arm over my stomach. Although neither of us spoke for a while I knew that my sister was weighing the implications of the step we had just taken, like I was. It was thrilling, but also somewhat unsettling.

"We have to get up early tomorrow, you know." Melanie reminded me a while later.

"Yeah. We should probably get some sleep." I concluded.

Melanie slowly sat up, stretching. She yawned, then stood up. I got up and stood beside her, unable to hold back a smile. Her arms slipped around my waist and she pressed herself to me, pulling me closer. My cock was throbbing and I felt her stomach pressed to it. She pushed her hips towards me, grinding her stomach against my hard shaft.

"Mmmm... that feels good," she said, almost moaning "I know what you're going to be doing after you go to bed."

I let out a nervous chuckle. She was right and it was useless to deny it.

"So will I." she added.

I followed my sister up the stairs, watching her hips sway. She stopped outside of her bedroom, seeming nervous.

"Think of me when you're doing it, okay?" she whispered, almost pleading.

I nodded, despite my embarrassment.

Melanie reached behind her and opened her bedroom door. She pushed it opened and fumbled for the light switch. Her room was bathed in a soft golden glow as her ceiling light came on. She tugged at my hand and backed up, pulling me into her room. I looked around, breathing in the mixture of perfume and a musky scent that smelled like pussy. Melanie backed up until she was pressed to her bureau to the left of the doorway.

"Can I have a good-night kiss?" she whispered.

I turned my head and looked at our mother's closed bedroom door, then back to my twin sister.

Before I could answer, Melanie's hand was holding the back of my neck. She tugged me towards her. I saw her watery lips part as I bent down. Already her tongue was searching for mine. She flicked it over my lips, pushing it between them as we kissed. She moaned as my teeth pinched her bottom lip. I held it between my lips as I ran my hand over her back, caressing her writhing body. A few seconds later I felt her hand cup my balls. She held them for a moment, then moved her palm along my throbbing shaft. She gave it a squeeze. I lurched back in surprise. Melanie licked her wet lips as she looked up at me, still rubbing my hard cock. Now her hips were moving in a slow circular motion.

"We better stop, Mel." I whispered.

Melanie frowned and eased her hand from my cock. "Okay," she agreed, not sounding happy "but I wish I could do it for you instead of you doing it alone in your room."

"Thanks," I said, not contemplating the propriety of her statement.

"Think of me." she whispered, then kissed my cheek.
Like Reply
Chapter 3

That Saturday morning Melanie woke me early. She was standing by my bed, shaking me gently as she called out to me. I rolled over on my back with a groan as I looked up at her, squinting.

"Time to get up," she said "we have to get a table from the basement and put the stuff out."

I turned to check the clock on my nightstand. It was 7:48.

Melanie seemed amused by my groggy state, judging by the expression on her face. Once my eyes focused and I could see her clearly I felt my cock twitch. She was wearing the very sundress that she had mentioned the night before when she told me of how mom had remarked about how much cleavage it revealed. I bent my left leg to hide the inevitable tent that was about to form in the blanket covering me as my cock began to swell.

"Has mom said anything about you wearing that dress?" I asked, concerned.

"Not yet," she told me "she's downstairs. She said for me to get you up."

"That dress would get any man up." I quipped.

"Are you... up?" Melanie asked. Her voice was soft and sexy as she breathed out the last word.

"Getting there." I answered.

On the floor beside my bed were the jeans, t-shirt and boxers that I had been wearing the night before. Melanie looked down to them, then ran her eyes over me.

"Are you naked under there?" she asked, probably surmising that I was.

"Yes." I told her.

"And... up?" Her voice was full of innuendo.

"Kind of." I said.

"But not all the way?"

I shook my head.

"Maybe this will help." she suggested.

Melanie sat down on the bed beside me. She put her right hand on my chest and leaned forward. Now I could see down the front of her dress. Her breasts were less than a foot from my face, swaying as she moved her shoulders. She was braless. Now my cock was fully erect. I hoped she would bend over more so I could see her nipples, but a few seconds later she straightened up. Her swollen nipples stood out from her breasts, pushing out at her dress.

"So...?" she said, dragging out the word as if she was singing.

"I'm really up now." I said, noticing that my voice was thick and deeper.

Melanie let out an excited giggle. "Good. I'll leave you alone so you can get dressed then."

I waited until I heard my sister going downstairs before I got up and went to have a shower. The hot water helped to wake me up. I wrapped a soapy hand around my cock as I stood under the shower nozzle and began stroking it. Thoughts of what Melanie and I had done, and what I wanted to do with her, filled my mind as I pumped my shaft. I pictured her breasts and heard her voice in my mind until streams of cum shot from it.

"You're going to have to help me get that table out of the basement." Melanie told me as I entered the kitchen after my shower.

"Okay." I grunted.

I followed Melanie down to the basement to where the table was. We carried it out to the front lawn and dropped it about twenty feet from the sidewalk. Melanie went back in to bring out a box while I unfolded the legs of the table and positioned it beside a large pine tree.

We soon realized that it had not occurred to us to make a sign advertising our yard sale, so while I brought out the rest of the boxes and began placing the contents of them on the table Melanie made a sign from some cardboard she found in the basement. Her handwriting was much better than mine and it looked perfect once it was completed.

"How's this look?" she asked as she held up the sign.

"Great," I said "a lot better than I could do."

Melanie had brought out a hammer and nails which I used to I affix the sign to the front of the table. While I did that she brought two lawn chairs from the verandah.

It was a sunny, cloudless day and I was optimistic about our success with our yard sale. Melanie sat down beside me behind the table and we watched passing cars, hoping someone would soon stop.

Eventually people began stopping to view the items we had for sale. Most left without buying anything, but some found things they wanted. By early afternoon Melanie and I had made just under fifty dollars I estimated. It wasn't a lot, but anything we earned was good.

Like Reply
Our mother had come out and sat on the verandah behind us. She was reading a book and keeping an eye on us. It was around two-thirty that afternoon when I heard the cordless phone on the table beside mom ringing. I turned around to see her talking to someone. Once she had finished with her phone call she approached us.

"That was Peggy," mom said "she's invited me over to supper. I hope you guys don't mind. I guess you can fend for yourselves for one night."

"Sure, go ahead, mom," Melanie told her "it's good for you to get out once in a while, especially for a free meal."

"Thanks, honey. I'm not sure when I'll be back; sometime this evening anyway." mom told us.

Melanie and I looked at one another and smiled as our mother walked back towards the house. Of course we were glad for mom to have an opportunity to get out, but we were more glad for the time alone, or at least I knew that I was.

Peggy was mom's older sister, and like her, divorced. She seemed to be lonely at times and was probably glad for whatever company she got. It occurred to me that mom was probably as happy for some company besides me and my sister as Aunt Peggy was. It pleased me that mom would be getting out for an evening and I felt guilty that her rare opportunity for a social life seemed less important to me than time alone with my sister.

Melanie and I waved at mom as she drove out of the yard, then exchanged smirks.

"Did you have fun in the shower this morning?" Melanie asked a while after mom had left.

"Yes." I replied.

"I had fun getting you up. I wish I could do that every morning."

"You're good at it. But you get me up more than you know."

"Oh, I don't know about that," she countered "I don't always let on what I know."

"Like what?" I asked, very curious.

"Like the last time I wore this dress," my sister explained "I could tell just how much you liked it on me. So could mom; that's why she said what she did to me."

I frowned at the thought that I was a lot more obvious than I had assumed.

"Oh, don't feel bad, Mark," Melanie consoled "I liked it. That's why I wore this dress that day -- today too."

"But weren't you worried about what mom would say or think today?" I asked.

"No, not really. Besides, I really don't care and I don't think she does either."

As Melanie and I talked I noticed that dark clouds had begun to fill the sky. The wind had picked up too. The breeze was chilly. I feared that it might rain.

"It looks like rain." I remarked, nodding up towards the menacing clouds.

"Shit. I hope not." Melanie spat out as she raised her head.

Melanie and I continued to watch cars pass by. Most slowed down to look, but not many stopped. We were able to sell some more things that afternoon, but not quite half of all we had put out.

"There's always tomorrow." Melanie reminded me, although she seemed as disappointed as I was.

It was about fifteen minutes later that I felt the first drops of rain land on me. I looked up. "Damn, it's starting to rain." I said.

"Maybe it will only be a quick shower." my sister said.

Melanie was always more of an optimist than me, but this time optimism was not enough. Soon the rain began coming down harder.

"Shit, we better get inside," Melanie said "this is getting worse."

Melanie and I got up and began putting things in the boxes that we had stowed under the table. Once one box was full I ran inside with it. The rain was bouncing off of the pavement by the time Melanie and I were putting the last few items on the table into a box. We stood on the verandah, looking out at the pelting rain.

"Damnit," she spat out "want to bring the table in too?"

"No, let's just leave it there. We can bring it up here later once the rain stops." I said.

My hair and t-shirt were completely soaked. Rivulets of rainwater ran down my face. I went inside, dejected and shivering.

As I watched Melanie close the door behind us I noticed that she had gotten drenched too. She had stayed out in the downpour while I raced inside with full boxes, so had gotten the worst of the rain. Her limp, wet hair hung down around her wet shoulders and face, but what I noticed most was the effect that the rain had on her dress. It was as wet as my t-shirt and clung to her body even more than it had when it was dry. My eyes followed the drops of water dripping from her chin. They ran down her chest towards her breasts. Her thick, hard nipples pushed out at the wet material. As I stared at them I realized that I could see their dark hue against the wet white material of Melanie's dress.

"You look like you've been in a wet t-shirt contest." I joked, my eyes still riveted to my sister's nipples, quite visible through her wet dress.

Melanie looked down at her chest. She tugged her dress taught over her left breast to examine how translucent it had become. Now I could see her areola through the wet material. I appeared to be about the size of a quarter.

Like Reply
My wet clothes and hair had left me cold and it occurred to me that Melanie must be too. Despite how much I may not have wanted her to change I thought she might want to put on some dry clothes.

"Are you cold? Do you want to go change into something else?" I asked.

"What? Don't I look good in this?" she teased, sounding surprised by my question.

"Of course, but I thought you might want to change into something dry and warm."

"You're so thoughtful," she said, smiling "I wouldn't mind drying my hair, actually. Come on up while I do that and we can count the money too."

I followed Melanie upstairs. She stopped at her bedroom door.

"Go on in. I'm going to get a towel and I'll be right in." she said.

I opened my sister's bedroom door and stepped inside, looking around. I could hear the rain beating against the roof and her bedroom window. A few seconds later Melanie joined me. She had a white towel over her head and was rubbing it over her drenched hair. Her breasts shook and bounced with the vigorous movements of her arms. My eyes were pulled towards them as they danced beneath her wet dress.

Melanie sat down on the bed. She slid towards the middle and brought her feet up on it.

I pulled the crumpled bills and coins from my jeans that our yard sale had netted us and dropped them on the bed. I sat down and began counting.

"Not bad -- sixty-three dollars." I told her once I had finished counting the money.

"Cool. We would have probably made even more if it weren't for the rain," she added "hopefully tomorrow will be nice."

I nodded as I counted out Melanie's share of the money. Once I had finished I pushed it towards her. She leaned to her right and placed it on the stand beside her bed, then sat up again, facing me.

"Your nipples look dark." I remarked as I stared at the dusky circles showing through her wet dress.

"Yeah," she said, looking up "but you probably already knew that."

"No, I've never seen them."

"I'm surprised. After all the times you've looked down my tops, I was sure there were a few times you must have seen them."

"No. Never." I told her.

Melanie's eyes moved about as she thought. "Want to see them?" she offered.

"You mean it?" I asked in disbelief. My eyes widened as I looked down to the front of her dress.

"Sure, why not? You've already pretty much seen them all anyway. I may as well let you have a good look at them." she explained.

"Wow... thanks, Mel." I gushed. My heart raced and my cock throbbed in anticipation.

Melanie slid closer to me on her bed. As she moved her dress slipped up her dark thighs, uncovering most of them. I looked down at her silky brown skin, then back up to her chest. Her left knee caressed my thigh and her hands were laying on her exposed thighs. She sat up straight.

"Go ahead." she prodded.

"What?" I asked, still waiting for her to expose her breasts to me.

Melanie sighed, seeming nervous, which I understood. I was too, despite how horny I was.

"If I tell you something, do you promise not to laugh?" she asked.

"Sure. What?"

"For almost a year now I've had this fantasy of you some day just tugging my top down when I was wearing something like this and uncovering my boobs. That you couldn't take my teasing any more and just decided to make me show them to you -- whether I wanted to or not."

"Wow... that's hot," I said "but I would have never dared do something like that."

"But... I want you to, Mark." Her voice was sexy, almost begging.

I hooked my fingers in the thin straps of my sister's dress. Her skin was soft and warm as the backs of my hands grazed over it. I eased the straps of her dress off of her shoulders and looked down as more of her chest was uncovered. Seconds later I could see the curves of her round breasts appearing. My heart sped up as I slid the straps down her arms, feeling her skin on my hands. Now I could see more than half of her full breasts as the front of her dress fell down. I swallowed hard when I saw the edges of her areolas, then her hard nipples. They were a bit smaller than the tip of my finger and darker than I anticipated. The lighter rings surrounding them were larger than I had guessed, judging from how they looked through her wet dress. I stared at my sister's breasts. They stood out from her thin body. Round, firm, and turned slightly upwards, as if her swollen brown nipples were reaching up towards my mouth. I licked my lips as I imagined sucking on them.

Melanie's breasts looked perfect -- better than I could have imagined or wished for. Her skin was soft and tanned. I ran my eyes over her globes, imagining my hands cupping them, pushing them up so her thick nipples met my mouth -- pushing them together and sliding my cock between them. My mind filled with all sorts of lewd possibilities.

"Do you like them?" she asked, sounding nervous.

"They're perfect." I breathed, still staring.

"Thanks, but they're not." she said.

"I love them," I said "but what makes them even more special is that they're a part of you."

Melanie looked up to me, seeming confused and surprised for a moment, then she smiled. "So, if they were smaller you'd still like them because they're mine?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes, they'd still be perfect on anyone, but I love them because I love you." I told her.

I waited for my sister's reply, but when it never came I looked up to her face. Her bottom lip was trembling and her breathing forced. I saw a solitary tear running down her left cheek.

"Shit... what's wrong, Mel? I'm sorry. What did I say?" I spat out.

Melanie shook her head as she ran her hand over her left cheek. "No... nothing's wrong, Mark," she stammered "it's just what you said. You make me feel so... special."

"But, you are." I asserted, clutching her arms.

"Yeah... because I've got big tits." she spat out, sounding cynical.

Like Reply
I sighed and tugged at the straps of my sister's dress. I pulled them up over her shoulders until her chest was covered once more. I drew in a deep breath and collected my thoughts, then held her hands in mine. I could feel her tremble.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Yes, of course I do." she replied in a shaky voice.

"Do you love me because of the size of my cock?"

"I don't know. No... shit. I've never seen it. Of course not, Mark. How would I know?" she answered, sounding bewildered.

"Well, then why do you think I love you because of your boobs?"

Melanie thought for a moment. "I don't know. Probably because every other guy has been like that."

"Okay. Then I guess I'm just another guy to you." I said, sounding hurt.

"No, Mark, you're not! Jesus. You're different. I know you are." she blurted out. Her wet eyes moved up to my face. Now her red cheeks were wet with tears.

"Then let me prove it to you then, Mel. Please." I begged.

"This is all so new to me." she whispered, sounding confused and frightened.

"Me too. I whispered.

I slid my arms around my sister's shoulders and drew her to me. I held her tight as her hands moved over my back. I could hear her sob and felt her body quake as I held her. I kissed her cheek, then rested my chin on her right shoulder.

"I'm confused." Melanie said.

"Me too," told her "how to deal with this wasn't part of the Birds 'n' the Bees Speech that mom and dad gave me years ago." I told her.

Melanie laughed, which relieved me. "Me either," she said "maybe I should have asked them what to do when I fall in love with my brother."

"Maybe having no rules is a good thing," I reasoned "that way, we can make them up as we go."

"Okay. Rule number one: you have to hug me whenever I tell you to." Melanie said, sounding happier.

"I like that rule," I said "rule number two: you're never allowed to wear a bra."

"Never? Not even when I go out somewhere?" she asked, leaning back to look up at me.

"We'll see -- it depends on where you go." I said, amending my rule.

"It's okay. I like being braless. I wish I could be topless too most of the time," she said "sometimes when I'm up here and I know that you and mom aren't home I take my top off."

"Damn, I wish I knew that." I said.

Melanie laughed. "Well, now you do. Next time you come home before mom, come up and check. Maybe you'll get to see them."

I held my sister tight against me, running my hand up and down her back. I could hear the rain still falling outside.

"Are you up? she asked, sounding tentative.

"Yes... oh, yeah" I told her with a nervous laugh.

"Good," she said "my dress is dry, but I'm still wet."

I leaned back and gave my twin sister a smile.

"So, what are we going to do about this?" she asked.

"About what?"

"You know... you up... me wet." she said with a shy laugh.

"I don't know if we should do anything about it, Mel," I told her " I mean, mom is home most of the time, so we can't be alone. Besides, I don't know if it would be best for us."

"How do you do it, Mark?" my sister asked, sounding amazed almost amazed.

"Do what?"

"Not let your libido control you." she explained.

"It does sometimes." I admitted.

"Like when?" my sister asked.

"Like when I'm around you." I said with a laugh.

"But you've never given into it. I've been waiting for you to feel by boobs, or do something like that for ages, but you haven't."

"I couldn't -- you're my sister. Why didn't you do something?"

"I see what you mean." Melanie replied, although she still sounded chagrined.

"I guess that's all in the past now though." I remarked.

"How so?" Melanie asked.

"Well, after today," I began "you let me see your boobs and we're cuddling like this. Hell -- I kissed you. Things have changed between us forever."

"Yeah, you're right," Melanie said, sounding encouraged "this is going to sound weird, but I feel like you're more like my boyfriend than my brother."

I thought for a while, letting my sister's words sink in before I spoke. "No, that doesn't sound weird at all." I told her.

"Why not?" she asked, leaning back to look at me.

"Because I love you." I said, then kissed her cheek.

Melanie wiggled free of my embrace and pulled her left arm up towards her shoulder. She pulled the strap of her dress down her arm, then began tugging at the right side.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Showing off for you." my sister explained.

"But, I thought you knew that you didn't have to do that for me." I said.

"But, what if I want to?" Melanie asked. Her eyes darted up to mine and looked very sexy.

Like Reply
Melanie pulled her dress down until it was gathered around her waist. Her upper torso was bare and my eyes moved down from her shoulders to her exposed breasts, standing out from her trim body. I stared at her thick, dark nipples and wished I could wrap my lips around them. She leaned forward and slid her arms around my shoulders, pulling me to her.

"I know you'd probably rather just look at my boobs, but will you still hold me for a while?" she implored.

"Of course, that's Rule Number One," I joked, but only somewhat. My arms went around my sister's bare back. I could feel her soft skin as I pulled her towards me. She let out a faint moan as I ran my hands up her spine.

Outside, I could hear the rain still pouring down. I was glad we had decided to come in when we had. It would have been a waste of time to have waited in hopes that the light shower earlier abated.

"It sounds really nasty out there," Melanie said "I hope that tomorrow is nicer."

"Me too," I said "but if not, there's always next weekend."

"At least you got to see me in my wet dress."

"You looked so hot in that, Mel." I said.

"It made me feel so sexy. Seeing how you looked at me turned me on so much." my sister said.

"Really?" I asked, surprised by Melanie's reaction.

"Yes, I love it when you stare and me. I can always tell when you're horny."

"I usually am when I look at you." I admitted.

Melanie smiled. "Well, from now on I want you to let me know when you are, and if mom's around at least smile at me, or something."

I nodded, promising to honor my twin's request.

When the phone on Melanie's night stand rang we both jumped and turned towards it. I listened to my sister speaking.

"Yeah... no, we came in a while ago. It's really coming down out there," Melanie said "okay... I'll see you later. Bye, mom."

I sighed a my sister put down the receiver.

"Mom wanted to see how we're making out." my sister explained.

"Did you tell her we were making out?" I retorted.

Melanie giggled. "But, we're not." she remarked.

I gave my sister a nervous smile, wishing she was wrong.

"Well, not yet." she teased.

Melanie leaned closer to me. She draped her arms over my shoulders and rested herself on my chest. My hands moved to her bare back, just above her hips. I slid them up, feeling her soft skin against mine. She moaned and wiggled closer, clutching me tighter to her. Her body felt wonderful as I touched her and felt her pressed to me. We embraced for a while until she leaned back. She reached down and pulled her dress up her body, over her narrow shoulders. She dropped it to her bed, smiling at me.

"Do I look okay?" she asked, sounding nervous.

"You look perfect." I told her.

Melanie smiled, probably more out of relief than pride. "Let me see you, Mark." she said.

I froze, suddenly nervous. My sister pulled at my t-shirt, bringing it up over my head. Now I was even more insecure. My sister smiled as she looked at my bare chest. She ran her fingertips down my chest towards my jeans.

"I haven't seen you naked since you were a little boy." she said.

"I haven't seen you naked since then either." I countered.

Melanie smirked and tugged her panties down towards her feet. She tossed them onto the floor. My eyes moved up my sister's bare legs to her thighs. Between them I saw a thin strip of dark hair. She laid back on the bed and placed her feet on the blanket beneath us. She spread her thighs. I saw her moist lips part. They were shiny and wet. My sister's hand slid down her stomach towards them. She spread them apart, revealing her tender folds to me.

"Your turn, little brother." she whispered.

I stood up and wrestled with the button of my jeans. I tugged at my zipper, then pulled my jeans down my thighs. I could feel my cock straining my underwear as I pulled my feet from my jeans.

"Let me see it, Mark." she said, her voice soft and breathy.

My cock was standing out from my underwear as I leaned over my naked sister, lying on her bed. I pulled my underwear off and dropped them to the floor. I could feel my hard cock sway. Melanie smiled, then moaned. She reached up and tugged at my wrist, drawing me down towards her.

My sister parted her legs as I knelt between them. Her hands were still holding my forearms as she guided me lower. I looked into her dreamy eyes, then moved my eyes down to her breasts standing up from her chest. Her hard nipples were pointing up towards me.

"Have you ever thought about doing this?" she asked.

"Hundreds of times." I admitted.

Melanie laughed. "Is that all?"

I could feel my sister's hands on my hips. Her touch was gentle, teasing, as she guided me towards her waiting lips. Her legs wrapped around me as the head of my cock sank into her. She was hot, wet, tight. I groaned, pushing harder. Melanie's fingernails dug into my shoulders as she pulled me to her.

"I've wanted this for so long." she breathed into my ear.

Like Reply
My sister's body felt soft and warm as I pressed down on it. Her legs were wrapped around my lower back, holding me tight. I could feel her grip my cock, holding me inside her. I was afraid I was going to cum that instant. I panted, then began moving my hips, moving my shaft in and out of my sister's tight body. She cried out, holding me tighter to her.

"Oh god, Mark," she moaned "I always knew you must be big."

I raised up, thrusting my hips harder as I looked down at my sister. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was open as she moaned. I could see her breasts shake as I shoved my cock in her.

"Yes... fuck, you feel so good." Melanie cried out.

If I felt good, then she felt wonderful. I began thrusting my hips harder, watching my cock piston in and out of my sister's tight wet pussy. My shaft was wet with her juice. I grabbed her hips. Lifting her from the bed, knowing I was getting close. She must have sensed it too, judging by my breathing.

"You can't cum in me." she said as she looked up, seeming nervous.

"Where then?" I asked.

"Anywhere else," she breathed "how about my tits or face?"

My sister's suggestion had brought me even closer. I could picture streams of my cum shooting over her quivering breasts beneath me.

"Where?" I moaned. "I'm so close, Mel."

"Everywhere." she moaned as her back arched.

I pulled my cock from my twin sister and wrapped my hand around it. I began pumping, watching her as she tugged at her thick nipples. Seconds later a stream of hot cum shot from my cock. It splashed over her chin and cheeks. That was followed by two more ribbons that coated her breasts. It ran down towards her dark nipples.

Melanie licked her lips and smeared my cum on her face towards them. She ran her hands over her breasts, coating her nipples with my thick spunk.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, licking her fingers.

I was breathing hard as I knelt over my twin sister, watching her paint her sexy body with my cum. I sat down beside her. My eyes never left her hands as she smeared my juice over her nipples.

"Do you always cum this much?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I've been saving it up for you."

Melanie rolled over on her side. My cock was still hard and she held it, flicking her tongue over my slit.

"Next time I want to drink it all." she said, then looked up at me. Her brown eyes met mine and I knew she meant it.

Like Reply
Epilogue

Yes, I kissed a girl. One whom I had shared a womb with for nine months and had grown up with. We had shared a bed together and were bathed together until those things were deemed appropriate. It was all decided for us by others. That kiss, and what ensued, are forbidden by all conventions of civilized society. Illegal. Reviled. Yet we saw it as a return to our initial closeness. A reunion. Melanie doesn't care about normal conventions; neither do I. There was no coercion involved whatsoever, so we considered it strictly a matter between us. Still, it was something that we had to hide. Maybe polite society had actually done us a favor by forcing our love into the shadows. That way it remained fresh and exciting.
Like Reply