Misc. Erotica The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Sathya Krishnan
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Sathya Krishnan

By: Novelist Casanova
[Image: The-Strange-and-Beautiful-Sorrows-of-Sat...ishnan.jpg]

In the 1980s, the man who was enjoying hugging my mom, kissing my mom, and even enjoying making love to my mom anytime was our village Chief Murthy, who was a moneylender and a big landlord.  My grandfather, who is my dad’s dad, pledged all our lands and borrowed money for interest from our village Chief Murthy’s dad, who was then the village Chief and also a money lender like Murthy, and started cultivating crops in our land, but unfortunately due to famine he lost all the crops.  Fortunately for the village chief, my grandfather could not repay the borrowed money and the interest skyrocketed.  My grandfather spent his entire lifetime paying interest to the village chief’s dad, and even passed away, so did the village chief.  Now the burden of repaying the money with interest fell on my dad Krishnan’s shoulders and the fortune of collecting interest from my dad fell on the village chief’s son, the new village Chief Murthy.  Our Village Chief Murthy was ruthless and showed no mercy to dad and kept forcing him to pay the interest.  There came a point when my dad could not repay the money with interest, and the interest started to rise to 10 Lakhs.

Sensing that my dad could not repay him, our village Chief Murthy, went to the court and confiscated our lands and had come to our house to vacate us.  Since our lands were a lot of acres, and our only source of survival, and were of the hard work of our ancestors, my dad fell on the village chief’s feet, and had begged him not to take over our land, and give him time to repay the money. Murthy gave my dad 6 months time to pay back the money with interest, but still my dad could not pay back.  Angry Murthy had come to our house to vacate us at any cost, but that’s when he saw my mom and fell for my mom’s looks and wanted to have my mom at any cost.  To Murthy, who had become so desperate to have my mom, having my mom became more important than confiscating our lands, and made my dad an offer and left.

The offer was simple; My dad should let Murthy sleep with my mom every month instead of paying interest, or My dad should vacate our house and Lands and leave the village.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My Dad had discussed this with my mom, and told my mom about how important it was for him to save our lands, as it was our ancestral property and it is a matter of our family’s pride.  My Dad told my mom about the offer Murthy made in order to save our lands and asked for my mom’s opinion.  My mom had asked for time and after giving in a lot of thought after two days, my mom had told my dad to accept Murthy’s offer as they had no other choice to save our lands.  My Dad reluctantly agreed to my mom and let Murthy sleep with my mom every month.  I was not born then, and I came to know all about this only a couple of years ago through my elder sister’s Shalu and Ammu, who are more than 10 years elder to me.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Before that I used to think that my mom and our village chief Murthy were friends.  That’s what my mom told me when Murthy came to our house and was hugging my mom and kissing my mom’s lips.  As the village chief was hugging my mom nicely and kissing her lips, my mom saw me watching and broke the kiss, “Varun, Murthy uncle and I are friends, and that’s why we are kissing,” my mom said.  As I innocently told my dad about the village chief kissing my mom, “Varun, Mom and Murthy uncle are friends.  Murthy uncle comes every month to play with your mom, just like you play with your friends,” my dad said casually.

Like Reply
As times passed, and I started growing into a teen, the village chief started taking my mom to one of his two farmhouses, which were right next to each other, and began removing my mom’s saree, blouse and petticoat, and began kissing her lips, making her stand only in her bra and panties.  The village chief’s two sons, who were as old as my elder sisters and brother-in-laws, used to hide and watch their dad enjoy my mom in her bra and panties.  As times passed, my dad was still unable to pay the money back, which gave Murthy an upper hand over my dad, and began letting his sons who were enjoying watching all this while, have a piece of my mom.  Although my mom did not agree to sleep with his sons, upon Murthy’s pressure she agreed to let his sons remove her saree, petticoat, and blouse and kiss her lips in her bra and panties but nothing beyond that.  Since they were getting to remove my mom’s saree, blouse, and petticoat and enjoy kissing my mom’s lips for free, Murthy’s sons agreed.

Like Reply
Murthy’s sons used to bring my mom to their farmhouse, remove my mom’s saree, blouse, and petticoat, and started kissing her lips one after the other.  Murthy’s first son Shiva was kind to her, and used to help her sometimes with money, so when he used to remove my mom’s saree, blouse, and petticoat and kiss my mom only in her bra and panties, my mom used to hug him back and kiss his lips back nicely, and would even let him feel up her ass over her panties.  One day while kissing my mom’s lips, he inserted his hands inside my mom’s panties and grabbed my mom’s naked ass cheeks, but my mom did not mind and let him feel up her naked ass cheeks.  One day when he was kissing my mom’s lips in her bra and panties, he inserted his hand inside my mom’s panties from the front and grabbed my mom’s pussy.  She broke the kiss and told him politely not to go there and he himself removed his hand off her panties and smiled at my mom.  As my mom smiled back, he started kissing my mom’s lips, and she started kissing his lips back.

Like Reply
To Be Continued..
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Murthy’s second son Kumar, who did not have the hard work of removing my mom’s saree, blouse, and petticoat, used to readily borrow my mom from his elder brother and start kissing my mom’s lips.  Since he was rude and handled her roughly, my mom never kissed his lips back, she only used to let him kiss her lips.  He had this habit of biting my mom’s lips, which made my mom be aware and watch out for his teeth while kissing her lips.  My mom only gave Murthy’s second son a minute or two to kiss her lips, and after that she used to readily go to Murthy to let him take her to the bedroom and make love.

It was not just Murthy’s sons who were dying to have a piece of my mom, my brother-in-law Raman, too.
Like Reply
At my elder sister Shalu’s wedding, everyone was happy, everyone attended including the village chief and his sons.  The saree which my mom was wearing was gifted by the village chief’s elder son Shiva.  In that saree, my mom looked more beautiful than my eldest sister Shalu, the bride herself.  As my dad was busy welcoming our family and friends, Shiva took my mom to the spare dressing room, where no one was around.  As my mom was thanking Shiva for the beautiful saree, he started kissing my mom’s lips and my mom started kissing his lips back passionately.  As Shiva started lifting my mom’s saree along with her petticoat, “Shiva, what are you doing?” my mom exclaimed.  “Nothing…,” he said and continued lifting my mom’s saree and petticoat.  “Shiva, stop, people are here,” my mom whispered.  “Just want to see my favourite MILF’s panties,” he said.  “Not, now Shiva, please… After the wedding, okay?” my mom whispered, holding his face.  “After the wedding?” he asked.  “Yeah, after the wedding,” my mom whispered.  “After the wedding, you must not just show me your panties but also let me insert my hand inside your panties as well, okay?” Shiva said.  “Shiva, I have told you already, you can only see me in my bra and panties and kiss my lips, but no touching me at wrong places,” my mom whispered.  “Come on, after the wedding my dad is planning to take you to our farmhouse and enjoy you in his bed,” Shiva said.  “What?! No Shiva, I will be busy today as I have to be there with all the family.  Please tell him not today?” my mom pleaded.  “Dad won’t agree, today he is super horny after watching you in this saree,” Shiva said.  “Shiva please, please tell me not today, you know how busy I will be today right?  Please convince your dad, Shiva, please,” my mom begged Shiva.  “If you want me to convince my dad, after the wedding you have to let me insert my hand inside your pussy while you lift your saree and petticoat and show me your panties,” Shiva said.  “Shiva, if I let you insert your hand inside my panties, it will corrupt your mind and you will start asking for more,” my mom whispered.  “Shiva, look, you are a sweet boy, and I like you very much, that’s why I always let you kiss my lips, and even kiss your lips back with all the love I have for you, and that’s why you help me with a lot of things,” as my mom was saying, “I know, my juicy ass,” Shiva exclaimed and grabbed my mom’s ass cheeks over her saree.  My mom was horny and was biting her lips and smiling at him, letting him grab her ass cheeks over her saree, and gently placing her hands over his shoulders.  “I know you love me, and love the way we kiss each other’s lips,” Shiva whispered and started kissing my mom’s lips, and my mom started kissing his lips back.  Pausing kissing my mom’s lips for a while, “if you don’t like me inserting my hand inside your panties, I won’t okay?” as Shiva said, “you are such a sweet boy, and that’s why I love you, Shiva,” my mom whispered with a smile looking at his lips with his hands over his shoulders right above his chest.  “You know what? I am going to let you insert your hand inside my panties, because you are a sweet boy, Shiva,” as my mom whispered, “oh thank you so much,” Shiva said and hugged my mom, and my mom with a huge smile on her face hugged him back.
Like Reply
“Alright, Shiva, my husband will be searching for me now, I have to go.  After the wedding we will meet in this same room, okay?  You can insert your hand inside my panties all you want and have fun,” my mom said, biting her lower lips and smiling and pinching Shiva’s cheeks.  “Thank you so much,” Shiva exclaimed and planted a kiss on my mom’s cheek and left the place.  My mom was already in a good mood, as it was her daughter’s wedding and fulfilling her duties as a mom.  The good mood she was in today, let Shiva kiss her lips nicely and at the same time kiss his lips back passionately and gotten herself horny, and now has agreed to let him insert his hand inside her panties and have fun.
Like Reply
As Shiva left, as a result of Shiva grabbing my mom’s ass cheeks over her saree, and trying to lift her saree along with her pallu to see her panties, and even hugging my mom, my mom’s saree looked crushed and in order to wear her saree properly, she started removing her saree to redrape it once again.  “Varun, where is your mom?” Raman, the guy who was going to marry my elder sister Shalu called, as I was standing next to the window and watching my mom removing her saree.  As I was quiet, he came towards me and saw my mom removing her saree and was only in her red blouse and red petticoat wearing her saree, “my god, what a woman..!” he exclaimed and started scratching his cock over his dhoti watching my mom wear her saree.  I did not like the way he was lusting for my mom, as he was about to marry my elder sister Shalu and become her husband.  “Mom,” I called from the window, Raman hid himself.  “Varun?” my mom said wearing her saree completely.  “The Bridegroom is here to meet you,” as I said, my mom opened the door.  “Aunty, my parents want to talk to you, privately, shall I bring them here?” Raman asked.  “Sure, Raman,” my mom said and as Raman left to bring his parents, my mom sent me to bring my dad.

Like Reply
As I brought my dad, and Raman’s parents also came and they started quarrelling with each other, for not giving the dowry my dad promised.  My dad never promised to give dowry, but Raman and my elder sister Shalu who have been in love with each other, and to make their parents agree to their wedding, Raman lied to his greedy parents that my dad has agreed to give 1 Kg gold as dowry and made his parents agree to the wedding.  My elder sister on the other hand lied to my parents that Raman’s parents are good people and they are not asking for any Dowry.  After the wedding was ready, our parents and Raman’s parents started quarrelling and were about to stop the wedding.  As the parents of both sides were quarrelling in the changing room, Raman left the room and went to my sister Shalu’s dressing room and started telling her everything.  As my sister and Raman started crying, she called me and asked me to bring our Village Chief Murthy.

Like Reply
As I went and brought Village Chief Murthy to my sister’s dressing room where Raman and my elder sister Shalu were there, my sister locked the door from inside and started holding Murthy’s legs and started crying and began begging him to help her.  As Murthy asked what sort of help my sister and Raman were looking for, my sister started saying how much she and Raman love each other and told him about their lies, and in order for them to get married, she asked Murthy to help them with 1 Kg gold, and she will give it back after the wedding.  In our entire village or even our district only the Murthy family had so much wealth.

Like Reply
Murthy, who always had an eye on my mom, had an eye on my elder sister Shalu as well.  During school days, my elder sister Shalu used to be very active in sports, especially athletics.  The school coach, after school, used to train my sister in the empty ground.  While training for 100 metres, he used to make my sister run as fast as she could towards him.  While my sister Shalu used to run towards him as fast as she could, her skirt used to fly revealing her creamy light skinned leg, and revealing her panties inside her skirt.  As my sister used to reach him, the coach, in the name of feeling happy for her and appreciating her, used to lift her and circle her around.  While he used to lift her and carry her around, he used to insert his hands inside her skirt and grab my sister Shalu’s ass cheeks over her panties and circle her around.  Murthy used to watch this regularly and feast his eyes watching my sister Shalu’s panties and her light skinned legs till her panties, started feeling jealous of her coach who was taking full advantage of my sister and feeling up her tender ass cheeks in her panties.

Like Reply
One day after my sister left home after practice, Murthy threatened the coach that he would kick him out of the village as he is the village chief, and told him to arrange for him to feel up my sister Shalu’s tender ass cheeks in her panties, just like the coach was feeling up.  The very next day, during the practice, the coach made Murthy join him and told my sister that he was going to sponsor her training.  My sister, who desperately wanted a  sponsor as my dad was not supportive and discouraged her from sports, was happy that she got a sponsor in the name of Murthy and he was going to buy health drinks, take care of travel to cities, and other things.  “Murthy Sir, Shalu is the best sprinter in the village, I am gonna show you how fast she is,” the coach said and looked at my sister, “Shalu, show us how fast you can run to Murthy Sir,” he said and asked my sister to come running towards them.

Like Reply
As my sister was getting ready to run towards them, “Sir, now you stand here and watch her legs and panties, and feast your eyes, and when she comes here insert your hands under her skirt and grab her ass cheeks over her panties and feel her tender ass cheeks up, but it look like you are lifting her and circling her around out of happiness and appreciating her,” the coach said.  “Thanks coach, I have been waiting for this for so many days,” Murthy said.  “Shalu, are you ready?” the coach screamed.  “Yes, Coach,” my sister screamed, and was ready and set to run.  The moment the coach blew the whistle, my sister started running faster and faster.  Since she had to impress Murthy who had agreed to sponsor her, and to prove to him that she was worth sponsoring, my sister Shalu started running faster than ever, making her skirt fly well about her waist, revealing her entire light skinned legs and her black panties which she was wearing under her skirt.  The way she was running looked like she was running with no skirt on, but just her black panties.  “My God, such a tender little whore..!” Murthy exclaimed.  “She is,” the coach said and laughed.  “One day I am gonna have her coach,” Murthy said, as my sister Shalu neared him, and the moment she touched the finish line, Murthy who was readily waiting for my sister, just like the coach used to insert his hands inside my sister’s skirt and grab my sister’s ass cheeks over her panties and circle her around, Murthy inserted his hands under my sister’s skirt and grabbed my sister’s ass cheeks over her black panties and started circling her around.

Like Reply
“My God, she is an amazing sprinter, coach, I am definitely going to sponsor her,” Murthy said, letting my sister down, with his hands still on my sister’s ass cheeks over her panties and took them off reluctantly.  “She is amazing in deed, Sir, but the problem is her stupid dad does not know what a wonderful Athelete she is,” the coach said.  “Don’t blame him coach, my village people are uneducated, they don’t know about the importance of sports, but as the Village Chief I want you to train this girl and make her represent our country and win medals for India and make this small village in Tamil Nadu proud and world famous.  I am ready to spend as much money as possible for her training, coach,” Murthy said.  “Wow, this is all the sponsorship she wants.  Shalu, your life is about to change now, touch Murthy sir’s feet and take his blessing dear,” as the coach said, my sister tried to touch Murthy’s feet and take blessings from him, “No Shalu, No, just a hug is enough,” Murthy said and started hugging my sister.  Taking my teenage sister into complete embrace, “coach, if her father comes to know that Shalu is getting trained by you, he will stop her from training.  Until Shalu becomes famous, we should train Shalu privately, okay?” Murthy said.  “Sure, Sir,” the coach said and pulled my sister from Murthy as Murthy was taking advantage of my sister too much and was hugging her like he was going to take her and make love to her.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
For the next couple of weeks, Murthy started coming to watch the training, and as usual waited for my sister to run towards him, and enjoyed inserting his hands under her skirt and grabbed her ass cheeks over her panties and and enjoyed feeling up my sister ass cheeks nicely and also enjoyed hugging my tender sister, and every now and then he used to kiss my sister’s cheeks, which she did not mind.  The coach on the other hand started feeling jealous of Murthy as he was the one who had eyed my sister and was enjoying feeling up my sister’s ass cheeks over her panties.  The coach told Murthy that he was going to take my sister to Madras (Now Chennai), for the sport registration, where she met Raman, and fell in love with him.  She lied to our parents that she was going to study in Madras.

Like Reply
Meanwhile here in our village, Murthy had trapped my dad and was enjoying my mom, and slowly Murthy’s sons had joined the party and were enjoying kissing my mom’s lips.  Even my sisters came to know about this, but were keeping this as a secret realising that our mom was sacrificing herself for our family.  One day my elder sister Shalu came back along with Raman and introduced Raman to my parents.  Since Raman was from a Rich family, my dad and mom immediately agreed for the wedding.  Raman had lied to his parents that my dad was going to give 1 Kg Gold as dowry, in order to make his parents agree.  Only on the day of the wedding, Raman’s parents came to know about this lie and were trying to stop the wedding and were quarrelling with my parents.  My sister Shalu clearly knew that in order for her and Raman to get married, she had no other choice but to seek Murthy’s help and sent me to bring him to my sister’s dressing room.

Like Reply
As I went and brought Village Chief Murthy to my sister’s dressing room where Raman and my elder sister Shalu were there, my sister locked the door from inside and started holding Murthy’s legs and started crying and began begging him to help her.  As Murthy asked what sort of help my sister and Raman were looking for, my sister started saying how much she and Raman love each other and told him about their lies, and in order for them to get married, she asked Murthy to help them with 1 Kg gold, and she will give it back after the wedding.  In our entire village or even our district only the Murthy family had so much wealth.

Like Reply
Murthy all this while, who was enjoying inserting his hands under my sister’s skirt and feeling up her ass cheeks over her panties, so badly wanted to enjoy my sister, just like he was enjoying my mom.  Murthy proposed a deal with my sister and Raman.  He looked at my sister, “Shalu, you know I like you, right? You also know that I am the only person who can help you guys get married now, right?” Murthy said.  “Yes, uncle, yes, please help us,” my sister Shalu begged.  “For that I am going to offer you a deal, if you accept the offer, I will call my son and he will immediately bring 1 Kg gold and you will get married today.  If you refuse my offer, your parents are going to fight further and they will never let you get married, and you will live the rest of your lives with guilt,” Murthy said.
Like Reply