LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition, S-exploitation, bi-sexual]
Heart 
Exclamation Disclaimer: 

All pics attached to the thread are only for visual stimulation and are sourced from all over internet...

If anybody has objection to the use of certain pictures, or have copyrights claim... Please notify me through thread's reply section or mail or PM..   

Thanks...

There will surely be lots of grammar, spelling and technical mistakes in story, Please excuse...

Leela Vilas...

Chapter: Ink is thicker than water     Namaskar

Chapter: Straw that broke his mom... Arrow
           devil2 Flame 
[+] 2 users Like Khaalan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
  Exclamation Content warning: cuckold, Humiliation, incest, exhibionism, voyeurism, navel play. Please remember that this part is mainly softcore character introductions…

Leela Vilas
Chapter- Ink is thicker than Water

[11 days before marriage]

Rajeev's phone was ringing. The phone was right next to him on the bed... He was laying down flat with just his head lifted up against the bedpost, looking at the ceiling with partially closed eyes... Hearing the call, He got up frantically, sat down, resting his full back against the wall...

It was Radha who was calling...

Phone was buzzing with Radha's contact picture filling up the screen... Everytime Rajeev saw this picture, He felt a tingle in his prinkle... This picture was taken right after college days, But he still doesnt know who took this picture...

[Image: actress-aishwarya-rajesh-during-a-photoshoot-351742.jpg]

Rajeev: Hei, what happened, I called you 5 times in the last 3 hours, been hearing call engaged tone.

Radha: I was testing and altering my clothes for tomorrow with Aju’s help.

Rajeev: Who?

Radha: Arreee…. Its Arjun, my cousin, I told you he will come for my marriage, remember…?

Rajeev realized that she told him months ago about one of her cousins visiting from somewhere abroad and that this cousin was studying fashion and will be able to help her with all the wedding clothes…

Rajeev: Don’t you think its too late and risky to alter clothes now with photoshoot scheduled tomorrow? What if he cut the cloth wrong or he sized it too short…?

Radha: He is top of his class. If I trust anybody with my clothes, It will be him. And you need to cut him some slack. He just landed today morning, poor thing was jet lagged and tired. He slept through the noon and evening… He will be helping us throughout the wedding and all the related functions…

Rajeev: So he is actually on vacation now? Do they give more than 10day vacation in the middle of the year?

[Image: call-1.png]

[Image: call.png]

Radha:  Actually his college vacation hasn’t even started. He got leave from his class after promising that he will show them live, how he is going to get me ready for marriage and all related functions.

Rajeev: What????

Radha: Yea, Aju said that, His class was fascinated by colorful dresses and elaborate makeup’s in Indian weddings. So his deal was to livestream all dress-up and make-up sessions. In return he will get full attendance…

Rajeev: So, He live streamed altering your dress infront of his class?

Radha: Yes, Today we streamed the whole thing. They will watch it on his department’s website…

Rajeev’s mind ran all the dirty scenario’s he could think of…

Radha suddenly remembered something important….

Radha: Also Joel called, that could be the reason why you found my phone engaged… We were catching up and also made a rough plan for tomorrow.   

Rajeev: So all set for tomorrow?

Radha: All Perfect, I’ve sent them your location; be ready before 4 am itself. We need to have our pictures taken during sunrise. Don’t be late. After they 
pick you, you guys come and pick me up.

Rajeev: …aaand we are off to the first step towards our life together.

Radha: Our first step happened a decade ago, it’s part of our combined past…

Rajeev: But, this is the official first step, right? And By the way, talking about “past”, can I ask you something and expect you not to get upset?

Radha: Why all the built up? Is it about Joel?

Rajeev: Wow, You just get me… We are indeed a match made in heaven.

Radha: it’s not about our “match”; I can sense your wild imaginations. Yes, Joel and I used to be roommates and yes, he had a crush on me and yeah, I too 
had an itty-bitty crush on him. But nothing serious happened between us. He knew I was eventually going to marry you and also, He was not into marriage anyways.

Rajeev thought for a moment about the implication of the words “nothing serious happened between us”… He was contemplating his decision to bring this topic up now

Radha: Rajee?

Rajeev:  yea…. Sorry,       I was thinking, being our photographer, wouldn’t it hurt his ego? What if he decides to act on the sorrow of losing his college crush to a better man?

Radha [Chuckles loud]: Better man..? You have seen him before, haven’t you? aaand He is not that cheap, it’s you who need to control your ego when he is around. You know we owe him a lot for agreeing to do this gig for us at the last moment, And that too for your silly shoestring budget…. Don’t make me even think about the stupid studio you almost booked…with their stupid name…

Rajeev: What’s wrong with them, They were not of this town, I agree…. But nobody here were willing to do the shoots for our budget. Also, ‘Apples and Lemons photography studio’ is unique, but good name…  I just meant we could have at least checked their works or let them do a sample shoot before cancelling them… And I didn’t mean to be overtly critical of Joel, I just thought what if he has some sort of possessiveness towards you…

Radha: No, don’t even… If Joel was so uptight and possessive about me, Why didn’t he say anything even when he saw me in underwear with Aju today…? He was actually very supportive and encouraging.

Rajeev couldn’t believe what he just heard.

Rajeev: What? He saw you in what? How?

Radha: During the livestream…

Rajeev: You let him shoot you in your underwear during the livestream?

Radha nonchalantly: Yea, I was wearing one of the saree set for tomorrow’s shoot, when the stream started. Initially Aju made me stand in the center of the room as he explained to his classmates and teacher what all the parts of the saree were. One of his teacher asked him If he is okay with the fittings of the dress I was wearing… I was surprised when Aju said no… I looked at him confused… Aju told me there were lots of loose ends, and places which are not fitting properly. He showed me this by removing the saree drape from my chest completely, He went on to remove rest of the saree from my body and made me stand in just my blouse and underskirt.

.............SCROLL WARNING....... ABOVE PARAGRAPH SPOILER IMAGE BELOW............

[Image: 359770-f520.jpg]

[Image: Twinkle-Expose-Navel-in-Saree-4.jpg]

Radha: And then, through the underside of the blouse, he put two fingers inside… He asked me to notice how much space between my skin and the blouse material. He moved his fingers, which kind of felt like he was tickling my boobs….ha ha ….But he was serious and professional…

Rajeev was stunned beyond belief… He just listened with an open mouth…

Radha: After checking the size from under my blouse, Aju suddenly told me to trust him and made me sit on a chair… I told him that nothing he do will ever make me question him… He came behind me, stretched out the blouse and bra together and he put his hands inside, directly touching my skin…

.............SCROLL WARNING....... ABOVE PARAGRAPH's SPOILER IMAGE BELOW............

[Image: download-2.jpg]

[Image: Capturedaasadsdasdsd.png]

Rajeev: He did what? Why did you let him grab your boob?

Radha: Cheeee…. Don’t say it like that… He did not grab my boob, infact he did not even touch my nipple properly, Rajee… He just put his palms around my boob and kinda jiggled it, It was actually funny when he did that. His classmates and teacher laughed when he did that… 
But on a serious tone he told me again notice how much my bra is stretching out, He said there is enough space for someone completely grab my boobs… He told me that this gap between my boobs and bra could make the cloth look wrinkly and my boobs to look saggy…

He then made me stand up, turned me around, put his palm inside my underskirt. Haha, If he was not my cousin, I would have thought he did that just to grab my ass, because when he put his hands inside, I thought it accidentally went inside my panty. But he told me that he was actually checking the elasticity of my panty also. He said, he will re-stitch the bra and panty too for tomorrow… He told me he will make the clothes skin tight but also stretchy and breathable using a new seaming and elastic technique he learned.

Rajeev: He did all this infront of the camera? Weren’t you feeling even a bit shy?

Radha: Yea, of course, I was shy… I am a traditional girl from a decent family... I am not a slut, Rajee. 

Rajeev: Ok ok..I was just asking..I know you always try to be a decent and traditional girl. I also understand that sometimes, we cant stronghold fate and certain situations. 

Radha: Yeah yeah... love and philosophy when you get tongue-tied... 

Rajeev: No no I am serious... I do know how you always try to be a traditional, family girl....  Anyways, So what happened next..

Radha:  hmmm... Aju was still adjusting the seam, size and length of the my blouse and underskirt, He asked me to stay still, then he unhooked and removed my blouse. I was shocked for a second, but before I recovered, In one quick motion, he pulled down my underskirt too. I was a bit hesitant at first, a little bit shy to stand like this infront of a live audience… But Aju said that they usually have naked models to practice at class so his classmates are used to all this… But this is the first time, they all got to see an Indian model…When he referred me as a model I felt so much more confident.

.............SCROLL WARNING....... ABOVE PARAGRAPH's SPOILER IMAGE BELOW............

[Image: ae6d023bcf859acc817df3591232b1b6.jpg]

[Image: 999d0319d08c1fcc8c42fcbca6bae198.jpg]

Radha: He then made me stand like that and went towards his bag and was searching for something. I still didn’t understand, why I had to undress and stand in my inners… And then he came back with a marker and started marking my body. 

Rajeev couldnt believe that his fiance just stood there in underwear infront her cousin and his classmates... But what irked him most was not that...

Rajeev: You let him use marker on your body?  Why would he need to put ink on you?  Its bad for your skin and also, it will be hard to wash off before the shoot tomorrow... 

Radha: Dont worry Rajee. Aju told me before even touching me with the marker that, the ink in marker is actually kind of food color and its completely safe for skin. They apparently use this in his college... 

Rajeev: But why would he need to mark you anyways??

Radha: Calm down, Rajee.... He actually explained, mostly in his technical terms... You might not even understand... I will break it down and explain it using examples, okay?

Rajeev: okay....

Radha: The reason was actually genius. for instance, using marker to properly mark below my chest to know how long the blouse and crop tops should be or marking on top of my breast and inside my cleavage to get measurements for low cut dresses… Finally he just measured the marked lines on my body with a string tape. He says, this way, all the clothes will fit perfectly and stick to my skin... 

Rajeev understood the reason now. He felt bad as he almost doubted their intentions…

Rajeev still didn’t get the answer as to how Joel ended up watching the whole thing… But he was feeling a bit guilty, So he didn’t ask any further…

devil2 Flame 
[+] 4 users Like Khaalan's post
Like Reply

Radha continued: By the way, Tomorrow Joel will do our pre-wedding and save the date shoot, He also agreed to do our wedding, and also all the tail end shoots, basically the whole package, For less than 15% of his usual fees.                                                                                       
He is very successful in this field and his clients are usually celebrities, models or destination-wedding-seeking-exotic-foreigners. So you should give him the respect he deserves, we used to be close-friends for a long time during college days, you can call the relationship as a besties if you like. He is a bit touchy feely kissy kinda guy. Be a good sport. I don’t want any drama from you. If he leaves we won’t have a pre-wedding shoot

Radha started to sob a little: Everyone in my friends circle had separate pre-wedding, save the date and also bridal shower shoot. I’m not asking for all of that, I just want something proper and special to remember for ages to come…
I have settled for a small wedding. Heck I couldn’t even call any of my friends or colleagues; At least I need to show them I had a grant wedding with my dream man. If I can’t have that, then I don’t want a wedding now, you can call the wedding off, we can have the wedding next year or later, after we find a good photographer or after we can have a proper wedding with all my friends and colleagues.

Rajeev: No, no… I can’t wait any more… From childhood, we have been saving our self from any sort of physical relationship till marriage.. I cannot wait another year or even months. I won’t cause any problem.

Radha coughed a little and cleared her throat: Thankyou, You don’t have to worry about him…

Rajeev saw an opening and went for it.

Rajeev: By the way you didn’t tell me how Joel got access to the live stream.

Radha: Oh! It was Aju’s idea. While the markings were going on and I was standing in my underwear, Joel called. As I was talking to him, Aju noticed. Apparently Aju and Joel knew each other, They were schoolmates. So Aju talked with Joel for sometime and told him about what we were doing with the clothes…

After talking to Joel for a little bit more, Aju told me to let joel also join the livestream, since he is the photographer, and it will be helpful for him to plan ahead for more cinematic photographs… I thought it was a good idea... So Aju created a very basic account for him. It was just my name for username and password. And that’s how Joel also joined the stream… And its not like Joel hasn’t seen me in like this while we were roommates, You remember those incidents?

Rajeev vividly remembered some incidents from their past and he changed the topic..

Rajeev: aaaaah okay, then what happened?

Radha: Joel was fun during the stream. First thing he wanted to know was why my legs or thighs were not marked or measured... Aju told him that, even though the ink was temperory, They shouldnt let it set in too much as it maybe harder to clean it properly later on... So instead, he will clean the top portion of my body first before marking below waist... 

Rajeev: ohh... okay... so how long will it take for him to clean the markings now, hours???

Radha: Most of the ink on my body are already cleaned Rajee.... You were right, It could have taken hours, but Joel gave an idea to throw water on me and rub the ink from my body completely, instead of painstakingly rubbing away just the marker ink.

Rajeev: eh....what?

Radha: Actually the class was almost over, I took all the clothes for tomorrow and placed it in my cupboard, Aju was still talking to his classmates. He complained that. He wouldn’t be able to take rest for the next hour or so, as he has to clean my body properly to get rid of the ink. Thats when Joel came up with that idea. He told Aju to throw a jug of water on me and just rub my whole body, so that the whole process can be completed in minutes. I was shocked at Joels idea. While I was scolding Joel for this kind of stupid ideas, Aju took the jug and threw most of the water on me. Water splashed across my backside… And he started chasing me around the room to pour rest of the water on my front and to rub the ink off…

Rajeev felt like his heart was beating outside his ears…  

Rajeev: And what did he do?

Radha: Nothing. We ran around for sometime… he caught up to me a couple of times. Can you believe he almost tore my bra off once… Everybody in the stream were laughing and cheering… And he ended up removing most of the ink from my backside and some from my waist. I was standing in the middle of the room in just my bra and panty, completely wet with sweat and water. but Rajee, I was enjoying the moment, I didnt feel shy anymore. I even posed for them. They gave me a combined cheer and whistle....

[Image: nval-2-good-version-Capture.png]

Radha:  Anyways time was up for his classmate's lunch break. So we logged off for now.

Rajeev felt a huge ball inside his throat, unable to speak anymore. He stood still for a second, cleared his throat and asked: So the rest of the marker ink…?

Radha: Yea, Right after logging off, dad came inside. He looked really pissed off... He was angry that Aju was late for dinner. Aju told dad what he was doing all this time. Dad looked at me and Aju, all proud and happy about the amount of effort we were putting into the shoot. But he told Aju to have some food first, and later he can come back and properly clean me… Then that stupid Aju complained to my dad that I was not cooperating with the cleaning and he needs to properly rub the ink with water for it to dissolve completely… Dad was doubtful. He asked “really!!!?” Aju told him to try for himself.

Dad came near me, He closely looked at a line of ink on my waist, He put his two fingers in his mouth and bend down on his knees. He looked closely into my navel. I could feel his breath on my skin...

[Image: Captuaare.png]

His fingers were glistening with his saliva. It was a bit ticklish as he rubbed on my waist… He successfully removed some marker ink from around my navel, But couldnt properly clean the inside of my navel…

Dad looked at Aju, Aju told him that its just food color and he can lick it from places which are hard to clean... Suddenly, I felt my whole body tremble as my dad started licking the ink from inside my navel. While licking the inside and outside my navel with his tongue, He was using his hands to rub the ink from my waist... You know my dad, he was very thorogh... He would take small pauses inbetween to refill the saliva in his mouth and continue to licking my waist and navel with his sloppy tongue...

[Image: aaasdasd-Capture.png]

[Image: aaasdasdsssdd-Capture.png]

[Image: aaasdasdsssddaaa-Capture.png]

By now most of the ink were long gone... But he still kept repeating the cleaning process... I was squirming with tickle and my whole body was trembling... I was moving here and there... Aju saw me moving around trying to push dad's head away, He came behind me and pulled me on to the bed... He pinned me down by holding on my underarms and chest. Dad laid on top of me and kept licking my navel...  

[Image: dffc05af95d9f31fd79c1442ffe75bc2-62.jpg]

Just then his phone started ringing.... He kept licking my navel and he took his phone from pocket and answered. It was mom... Dad told her that he is helping Aju to clean my body... mom said something and he just said okay...

Dad stood back up, seeing him Aju also left me. Dad told me to follow Aju’s instructions as he was right that it will be hard to remove ink without my cooperation...  He told me to have my medicines and sleep soon before Aju comes back. So it will be easier for Aju to clean rest of my body. Dad knew I would dozz off after having medicines... 

Aju told my dad that he might be a bit busy with re-stitching my clothes and he might also need to mark and measure my thighs and panty area... So Aju invited dad also to measure and clean me...

Dad agreed... But told him that he might have to face a small issue before that. Although Aju asked him about it, Dad told him that he will explain later and they both went downstairs for food...

I just took your call right after they left…

Rajeev cleared his throat again: So you are going to sleep now, while they clean you?

Radha: Don’t you think that’s a brilliant idea from dad,  To not waste my nap time and since Im having strong medication, they wouldn’t be able to wake me up while cleaning… Dad is brilliant,  But...........

Rajeev: But what? 

Radha: Nothing.... okay, there is something.... You cant tell anyone, okay? The thing is, the medication is not powerful too. I am just super drowsy when I take that medication. Its not like I will loose my conciousness... And also...... I am not going to sleep or take medication... 

Rajeev: what? why?

Radha: I am going to prank them, I want to see their faces when I suddenly jump, while they clean me...

Rajeev: I don’t know what to say….

Radha: Say thanks to me, You will be able to watch this prank also... Use Joel's account, with my name and password. He will not be joining the stream. 
I will send a message now to Aju, that you will be joining instead of Joel, He will let you join the meeting... 

Rajeev: Which college is Aju…?

Radha: P O Intrnl fashion school… Just go to the webpage of fashion department and log in when new live stream starts... 

Rajeev: Oh…. okay... 

Radha:  Dont be stupid and give any hints to them, when you join the class...

Rajeev: You can trust me, I wont do such things...

Radha: His class starts in another hour, Dont sleep off, put alarms in place... Now I have to go, I have a lot of works to do and plan properly for the prank also.... So bye bye... Next time I see you, I will be shouting "Taa- daaaa..."

Rajeev: okay bye bye... see you..

Radha cut the call. 

Rajeev was still in shock, He continued holding the phone against his ear, long after Radha cut the line. He was sitting against the bed post, naked... He had just completed masturbating to some desi porn and resting, when he got Radha's callback... He took the phone from his ears, phone screen was drenched in his sweat. He put the phone to his side, exhaled and laid back on the bed.... He kept thinking about the incidents which Radha told him and was also thinking about, what is going to happen to Radha tonight and how is he goining to handle her cousin and dad while they clean her. He felt guilty to think such naughty thoughts about a divine father-daughter relationship.

But all his thoughts had an effect. Rajeev felt a tingle down below. He was a bit little shocked. As he was laying flat on the bed, he had to lift his head up to look over his potbelly and found his semi flaccid penis was twitching, He came 10mins ago, Usually It will take more than half day for his dick to recover from ejaculation... He looked at the clock, contemplating for a second…Then he took his phone again, started watching and scrolling through porn sites, and with his three fingers, started shaking his penis. After an hour or so of scrolling, he found his favorite porn… He has an average sized penis. But it takes time, and he needs to watch a bunch of his favorite porn to properly get him hard. That is, his dick is a slow grower... After sometime, He came on himself. Squirted out two streaks of cum, first fell on his belly and the next fell a bit short, which disappeared inside his thick pubic hair… With shaking hands, he put his phone away, turned to the other side and slept…

devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Real don's post
Like Reply
promising start ....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
It's quite an interesting story.
[+] 1 user Likes Lovecraft's post
Like Reply
Heart Heart Heart
Thanks for Reading
           devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
Chapter: Straw that broke his mom

[10 days before marriage:: 04:05am at Rajeev's house]

Part 1

Rajeev woke up suddenly hearing his ringing phone. He glanced at the phone before picking it up. It was Joel on the display.

Joel: Bro, what happened? Its already 4:05, I’ve called you 3-4 times; Please tell me you are ready…

Rajeev: Sorry Sorry, I was in the shower. I just need to dress up… Just give me 30 mins please.

Joel: 30 mins, are you kidding? We are already late bro… Please be ready sooner. We have to reach there before sunrise.

While still talking to Joel, Rajeev wrapped a towel around his waist and panic ran outside his room, towards the common bathroom. He was running on his toes
to not wake his brother or sister or uncle in the adjacent rooms.

Rajeev replied: Sure Sure, I understand… There was power cut last night, I slept late, phone had no battery, so alarm didn’t go off. Sorry bro,
I will be there soon...

Joel cut the call.

Rajeev cursed himself for not setting alarm. And suddenly last night’s memories came back to him….He remembered that
he didn’t even set alarm to see Radha’s live stream… A whole new bunch of panic thoughts hit him….
What might have happened last night? Will Radha be angry at him for missing her prank? What might have happened later???
He decided to skip going to toilet, and decided to just brush his teeth and wash face. Just then the phone started ringing again…
It was Radha. Rajeev knew what the call was for, He swallowed a gulp of saliva down his throat in anticipation and answered.

Radha: Why are you not ready yet? Why are you embarrassing me in front of Joel?

Rajeev noticed that She didn’t ask him any about, missing the stream last night…

Rajeev: I am sorry, I’ll be ready in 30 mins… I’m almost dressed up.

Radha: Don’t lie. If you are ”almost dressed up”, meet joel outside in 15 mins.

Rajeev: 30 mins, please understand… Its our photoshoot... 

Radha: Okay... 30 mins max. Unlike last time, I will set a timer for 30 mins, I expect to receive a call from you before my timer goes off.

Radha cut the call….

Rajeev quickly set a timer on his phone for 30mins, He skipped brushing his teeth, instead just squirted in and out mouthwash, Washed his face real quick and ran back to the room.
Still on his toes. Rajeev took his white kurta and pant from the cupboard. He couldn’t find his matching white underwear anywhere. He panicked,
Time was running out. He found an old worn out red underwear. He wore the underwear and found that it had a big hole in his ball area.

His Kurta was not also properly ironed. Cursing himself again for not ironing the dress last night, he wore the disheveled clothes,
put a lot of perfume on the clothes and talc powder on his face, took some mint candy's in his pocket, Looked in the mirror and hoped that no one will notice anything wrong with him.

Rajeev ran down stairs, tip toed fast through the hall to not make any sound. Right before opening the main door,
He suddenly remembered about the guard dog outside, which was aggressive only towards him.
With no other easy way, He knocked on his parent’s bedroom, no one answered, He called his mom’s cell phone.
She was not anwering the call…Rajeev panicked more, His legs were shaking with cold, fear and anticipation…
He felt as if a fresh batch of morning energy was surging through his body… He called again...

“What???”, his uncle, Kiran Raj answered the call…

Kiran Raj was his dad’s twin brother. Rajeev froze for a second thinking about the implications, But he didn’t have time…

Rajeev: I have to go for my pre-wedding shoot, Brock is loose outside. Need mom to tie him.

Uncle: Coward… wait...

Rajeev could hear what his uncle was talking, through the door.

Uncle: Leela, wake up, your stupid son needs you….

Leela, Rajeev’s mom was in deep sleep, almost unconscious, murmuring through her nose….

Outside Rajeev was jumping up and down, hoping his mom will wake up soon…

Rajeev then heard his dad’s thundering voice….

Dad: Leela, Cant you hear Kiran calling you…wake up, disrespectful bitch….

Rajeev could hear Leela, waking up mumbling…. “What??, yea??”

Uncle: Your coward-ass son wants you to tie the dog. See him out, close the gate and comeback without making any noise at all.
I don’t want you to disturb your daughter upstairs…

Outside the room, panic was running through Rajeev’s veins and he was frantically looking into the bedroom door, waiting for his mom to come out.
He could hear muffled noises from the room. Rajeev then heard his dad talk again…

Dad: Leela, stop making noise, what are you searching for? You don’t need saree and all at this time. Wear what you were wearing last night, and leave.
Rajeev could hear some movements inside, sound of bathroom door opening and closing can also be heard…
 Couple seconds later the bedroom door opened. His mom came out from the dark room and she quickly closed the door behind her.

His mom’s dress shocked him..

His dad always made her wear carefree and daring clothes. Rajeev saw that, right now, she was wearing a front open blouse, with top two hooks off,
Her blouse was not lengthy and ended above her midriff. Below her waist, she was wearing an underskirt, which was tied way below her navel,
like she usually does. Length of her underskirt ended above her knees, which was an unusual length for a normal underskirt. Her whole midriff was open.
She always looked young for her age and had a voluptuous figure that made the whole attire look even more obscene.

...................... SCROLL WARNING ::: ABOVE PARAGRAPH'S SPOILER IMAGE BELOW................

[Image: Subha-Punja-Latest-Stills-012-1ss.jpg]

Rajeev felt uncomfortable with her dressing and was also not too happy with the fact that his uncle was in his parents bedroom..

Leela understood what might be running in Rajeev’s head. And she was a bit scared. She felt a little bit shy from her son’s stare and decided to clear the air and
not to give any more details than Rajeev was supposed to know.

Leela: Your uncle wanted to take a hot bath last night, water heater in his room broke-down. And after taking the shower he was tired,
so slept here itself. That’s why he is in the room…

Rajeev didn’t ask any follow up questions.

Rajeev: Okay ma, please hurry up and tie Brock, The photography team is waiting for a long time…

His mom started walking towards the front door swaying her ass. Rajeev noticed his mom’s blouse and underskirt were a bit wet.
He thought, It could not be from sweat, since the master bedroom was blasting cold air out from the AC when she came out.
           devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
Leela: Are you late as usual, Rajee?

Rajeev:  No…no, It was Radha, She miss-communicated. She told me they will reach by 4:30… They came at 4 itself, Since I was all ready, I thought not to waste time.

Rajeev lied...

Leela: hmm okay…

Rajeev loved fooling his mom by making her fall for his silly lies. He felt superior.
Leela then, took the keys, switched on the lights outside, opened the door a little bit and squeezed herself through the opening, holding the door handle tight,
not giving space to the dog which trying to push its way inside, She closed the door behind. After a couple of minutes, He heard the main gate’s lock being opened.
He looked at his phone. There is still 13 more minutes. He was happy that, He would make it before deadline... Just then the door infront of him opened. Leela placed the keys back,
looked at Rajeev’s face for a second with disappointment, started walking towards the main gate.

Leela: There were a bunch of guys waiting, on the other side of the road, in a big car. I guess that is your photography team?

Rajeev: Yes, Most probably. Did they see you ma?

Rajeev asked, hoping Joel and team didnt see his mom in this condition...

Leela: No I just opened the gate’s lock. As you can see I’m not in a proper attire to receive any guest… His mom stepped outside..  
In to the dim light from Varandha, Rajeev noticed something and was shocked.
His mom was actually not wearing an underskirt. Its just a thin cotton bath towel wrapped around her hips...

Rajeev blurted out: Towel…? Just a towel?

His mom, still walking through the varandha, stopped and looked back at Rajeev. She walked back to him, looking straight into his eyes.

Rajeev: Sorry I didn’t mean to….. I just felt you could’ve worn proper clothes with uncle in the room…

That was the last straw for her; Annoyed by Rajeev’s stupid question, his blatant ignorance of what she was going through,
in the house everyday infront of him and also her lost sleep, She decided to vent all her anger, helplessness and frustration on Rajeev
by just telling him whatever happened to her last night in the most obscene way she possibly could.

Leela: Since your uncle had shoulder problem, while he was bathing your dad asked me to go help him. I was wearing that light green silk saree then,
As you know I couldn’t disrespect your dad’s order and I knew your uncle still had shoulder and back pain from the accident,
It will be hard for him to lift mugs or soap himself for a couple more weeks. I knocked on the bathroom.
Just then your dad shouted behind me “Leela, What are you doing? You are going inside to help him bath, right? Don’t ruin your saree with oil, water and soap. Remove and go…”
He said this with a smirk.. You know your dad and his naughty ways…

Leela asked: I hope you have time to hear the full story, I intend to completely answer your question.

Rajeev looked at the phone in his hand again: yeah, I have 12 more minutes before Radha’s deadline…
He blurted out
Leela chuckled and looked dead in Rajeev’s eyes…

Leela noticed her son getting quite embarrassed and restless hearing her. She loved this side of him and decided to add more details.

Leela: After your dad asked me to remove saree, I obliged. I turned back towards the bathroom and I started to remove the pallu end of saree from my body,
the bathroom door opened. Your uncle was standing there in just a small towel. Seems like your uncle might have already started washing himself, as he was dripping wet.
But the towel was still dry... 

...................... SCROLL WARNING ::: ABOVE PARAGRAPH'S SPOILER IMAGE BELOW................

[Image: saree-remv10.jpg]

I mumbled that I am here to help him bath.
He smiled looking down at the saree in my hand. I told him in the same tone that, His brother told me to remove the saree, as it’s silk and it will get ruined.
Your uncle gleamed with happiness. He told your dad loudly “Thank you brother Karan”, as usual your dad replied “My pleasure, brother Kiran”.

Laughing at your dad's reply, your uncle looked back at me with an evil grin...
           devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
[10 days before marriage:: 4:18 am at Rajeev's house]

Part 2

I was a bit shy, so I was still looking down while removing rest of the saree. You know how your father always tries to make me wear less everywhere 
and he loves to put me in uncomfortable positions with everyone…. I got used to all that.  you might have even noticed that 
I have been basically forced to be in skimpy clothes in front of most the family, including your uncle... 

Remember last week, While I was changing, your dad took my saree and hid it... Its actually a regular task from him.. 
Apparantly this task will make me aware of the house while also giving an exercise to reduce my shyness....

He gave me a clue and asked me to go find it from the hall and not to ask anyone... I was just my blouse and petticoat...
When I reached the main hall, Your uncle was sitting there. I felt shy, But I didnt want him to know that I was shy and vulnerable... 

I tried to be brave, and with a straight face, I kept looking around...

I couldnt find it... Finally, I looked at your uncle, smiled at him as sweetly as possible and asked him about my saree...

.................. SCROLL WARNING :: ABOVE PARAGRAPH's SPOILER AHEAD.....................

[Image: asssddds22.jpg]

[Image: assss.jpg]

He laughed for a while and told me that its right behind where he was sitting and asked me to come get it... 
Right when I was about to go near him, your dad shouted from behind me "Cheater, you asked him about the location" and pushed me forward with a laugh... 

I fell on top of your uncle, my boobs went straight to his face, his open mouth was inbetween my cleavage and he was basically tasting my boobs for a second...
When I got back up, everyone where laughing... I felt embarassed and ran back to my room...

.................. SCROLL WARNING :: ABOVE PARAGRAPH's SPOILER AHEAD.....................

[Image: sdsadasdur-3-e.png]
           devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
Leela: Coming back to the incident infront of bathroom.... Even though all this happened before, I felt really shy in stripping a major piece of clothing infront of someone… 
And your uncle was, as always, staring at me without any care in the world. You know where he usually looks at me, right Raji?

Rajeev didn’t expect that question… He felt could hear his heartbeat…

Rajeev: I don’t know, I haven’t noticed…

Leela was further annoyed by his reply. Because she has seen Rajeev notice how his uncle stare her body openly and sometime even touch her here and 
there without any reason. She also remembers how Rajeev always just looked at the abuses happening to her infront of him with just a poker face.

Leela continued: I removed the saree completely and threw it back on the bed next to your dad and stepped inside bathroom. 
Your uncle kept standing on the doorway, on the pretext of holding the door open for me… I kept moving inside facing away from him…
Needless to say I had to rub against his body with my back facing him…
Rajeev couldn’t believe how much his mother was sharing. He just wanted to run away from the awkward situation like he always does. 
But he also felt a little curious to know what more happened between his mom and uncle.

Leela continued: Once inside, your uncle closed the door. I didn’t wanted to waste any time. So I closed the toilet lid and told your uncle to please sit on it. 
I walked and went straight to the shelf on the other end of the bathroom. Facing away from your uncle, I washed my hands with water and
took your uncle’s soap bottle, squirted a handful and started rubbing between my palms.

Your uncle just then said something that stunned me “Your buttocks got wet, after rubbing against me”. I looked at him confused… 

He explained: ”When you went inside, your buttocks rubbed against here” He obscenely pointed towards his private area, 
and continued: “Your skirt got a little wet, It looks like it will darken. Is your underskirt also silk?”. “Yes”, I said. 

He looked at me with a hint of smile and said in a straight face “Remove that too, You removed saree for the same reason… 
I don’t think you want to ruin an expensive cloth Karan brought.” I was a bit shocked, But still said okay, 
asked him to wait while I change to something else and come. He denied that idea with a strong “NO”… 
He told me ”remove here itself… your husband is trying to sleep. Don’t wake him up by going back and forth. 
And also you already have my expensive bottle of soap on your palms, It’s a medicinal soap, very expensive, Don’t waste it”.

I was too stunned to speak anything for a good 5 seconds and I cleared my mind and calmly told him that I need something to wear...
He smiled and said: “ If you want, you can remove it and not wear anything… It will be completely safe for your clothes ha ha” 
when he said this, I had a really embarrassing and irritated look on my face. I am sure your uncle noticed, 
so he continued : “ I meant, remove your underskirt, and put it on the shelf and You can wear my towel instead… 
Anyways I will not wear anything while bathing as I do need you to soap my whole body…”

Rajeev’s eyes widened and mouth opened… He felt embarrassed and shy at everything his mom was telling him, 
and also felt wickedly curious to hear the rest. He also noticed that he is getting a hard on from his mom’s erotic narration.

Leela continued: I was stunned by your Uncle’s proposition but thought about it and felt that he is right, I didn’t have any other way to be honest.

Rajeev: So you removed your underskirt for him…?

Leela: No… He removed my underskirt…

Rajeev: What??

Leela: Let me explain Raji… You see, My palms were already soaped. I bet your uncle waited for me to rub soap before pointing out about removing my underskirt. 
So after his initial proposition he also told me that he will help me remove the underskirt because of my soapy hands… 
Your uncle noticed that I was thinking deep, So he took charge, mumling "I dont have the whole night"
           devil2 Flame 
[+] 1 user Likes Khaalan's post
Like Reply
Your uncle sat on the closed toilet lid and asked me to go infront of him… I mechanically walked and stood infront of him… 
He commented that my body reminded him of Vidhya Balan from dirty picture and I could have been a good replacement for Vidhya. 

[Image: 23sld9.jpg]

I remembered, your dad once told me that his colleague told him, I had Vidhya Balan’s body, during his company party. 
I felt proud of myself that, It couldn’t just be a mere flattery that multiple people compared me to the same actress I love.

That’s when I noticed that your uncle was staring at my naked waist. He paused for a second and commented "Even the navel of vidhya from dirty picture"
I was a bit embarassed...

He then placed his hands on both sides of my waist, his cold wet hands on my skin sent shivers through my body. 

His hands moved slowly down and he put his fingers inside the underskirt elastic. I suddenly woke up from the trance and held his hands and said no… 
he looked straight into my eyes and asked “ Are you not wearing anything inside?” I said no, He looked at me curiously. I told him that, 
I was planning to sleep and I usually won’t wear anything inside while sleeping. He asked openly: “Bra too?” I said, yes… 
He just said “It shows, Good habit” as he was staring at my boobs.

And he stood up. I tried taking a step back, but I hit the wall behind me… There was hardly a feet of space between me and your uncle, 
I could feel his breath on my forehead. I was not looking at his face, I didn’t have the guts, I was looking a bit below my eyelevel towards the big vertical scar on his stomach.

Next thing I noticed, his hands went around him and removed the towel and put in on his shoulder.

Rajeev blurted out: Means you saw his…? Thing…?
Rajeev said this and realized the blunder that came out of his mouth. He forced his mouth shut.

Leela was initially a bit shocked by his question but felt a bit in control of the situation as she saw Rajeev got visibly scared and zipped his own mouth shut.

Leela chuckled and replied: Obviously, he was in front of me. I would have closed my eyes or asked him to put the towel back on. 
But my parents always taught me that when someone is in need of help, 
especially medical help, then you shouldn’t give importance to shame and social norms. 
So I tried not to even flinch when your uncle literally became naked next to me.

[Image: Comp-20.jpg]

Rajeev quickly became visibly a lot more frantic and restless from Leela’s revelation.

Leela loved Rajeev’s reaction, So she continued: His “thing” was not completely erect at that point, Rajee. His whole stomach and pubic region was hairless, 
maybe he is completely shaved there because of the surgeries he had. And yes the scar reached till right above his “thing”.

Rajeev felt his ears heat up and lips shiver as his mom crossed all decency in narrating about his uncle’s private area. 
But he didn’t knew the situation was going to get a lot more worse…

Leela said: By the way Rajee, you call penis “a thing”? Let’s be adult from now on. Unlike your father, we don’t have to publicly call it a cock or a dick. 
We will just say “a penis” for a penis and “a vagina” for women’s thing. No vagina seems like a crude biological term and again, 
no need to call it “pussy” or “cunt” like your dad. We can just call it “a coochie”, what do you say?   

A pale Rajeev mumbled: hmmm kay ma

Rajeev’s penis was taking a life of its own at this point… He felt that his hard-on was already pushing against the thin fabrics. 
He strategically used the top portion of the mobile phone in his hands to cover the bulge, Holding the phone from just its bottom part… 
Leela had already noticed this feeble attempt of his.

Leela then did something that shocked Rajeev and also herself. She went a couple steps closer to Rajeev, 
extended her arms and grabbed the other end of the mobile phone. This meant, while grabbing the phone her fingers pushed on to his bulge. 
She could feel the hardened shaft in the pants. Rajeev froze dead, forgetting to even breathe for a good couple of seconds 
while his mom held the phone giving more pressure onto his penis.

Leela didn’t take the phone from his hands. Instead turned the end of the phone up towards her, looked at the screen and said: There is still 5 more minutes, good…

Rajeev with broken voice: Okay…

Leela continued to keep her hands on the phone. Rajeev felt that as a weird and unnecessary action. 
But he was still frozen and as the backside of Leela’s fingers were still touching the bulge on his pants.
           devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
Leela continued: After getting naked, your uncle sat back on the toilet seat. Pulled me by my waist towards him. 
I looked down and now I could see his penis starting to stand up. I felt shy and scared, the bathroom humidity was not helping me either, these made me sweat so much..
I noticed that shoulder parts of my blouse was already sticking to my body showing my skin colour through it... 
I was worried that with enough time, My whole blouse could become transparent..

While I was checking and worrying about my blouse... Your uncle took the towel from his shoulder and tied it on my waist, a bit above the elastic on my underskirt. 
He then put his hands inside the towel and grabbed on the sides of my underskirt. Automatically to not loose balance I grabbed his shoulders. 
He took his time and pulled the underskirt down till my calf, I helped him remove the rest by lifting my legs one by one.

Rajeev felt as if his penis would squeeze itself to death. His cock twitched with force and the small torn up part in his underwear gave way. 
His cock found its way through the now bigger hole in his underwear, His cock was now pointing downwards tearing through the middle of the underwear.

Leela could feel the bulge on Rajeev’s pants shift and she can now feel his shape inside. Her fingers now pushed against the phone. 
She was enjoying the new found thrill even though in the back of her head, she knew this was wrong.

Leela continued: Your uncle completely removed my underskirt, Rajee. Now I was just wearing my blouse and that small cotton towel. 
He further grazed his hands through my waist and reached my boobs, He didn’t press it, Just ran his hands over it, I felt really uncomfortable… 

He found the bottom hook of my blouse. And he slowly unbuttoning my blouse from the bottom. By the time he reached the top button, 
I held his hands, stopping him… He understood that I was shy to show him my naked boobs. He looked at me eyes and then pointed his eyes towards my boobs… 

I looked down and was shocked to find that my blouse, which was being held together with just the top hook, was completely see thru, 
mostly due to my own sweat and also might be because he just ran his wet hands over my boobs...

[Image: Bhabi-wearing-transparent-tight-blouse-pics-2.jpg]

I quickly turned around, untied the towel from my waist, brought it up and tied it around my chest . I removed my blouse completely from under the towel and placed it on the shelf.
And made sure the towel slit was not open… 

Feeling a little bit proud of myself for successfully denying your uncle’s attempt to make me topless. I turned back facing him. 
I was sure I had a smile on my face. But I didn’t know that it was going to be short lived…

I was now wearing just a small bath towel in a bathroom with your uncle....

[Image: mundu-thorthu-Vimala-Raman-in-turning-Po...-Movie.jpg]

[Image: Comp-30.jpg]

Rajeev in a frail voice: hmm mm…?

Leela: I then noticed that my underskirt was still on his shoulder, I forgot about it while having a power struggle with your uncle over my blouse. 
Just then your uncle did something that almost made me jump and hit my head on the ceiling…

Leela felt her pussy tear up remembering what happened to her next…
           devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
Heart   Heart    Heart
           devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
Heart Thanks for reading Heart
           devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
(05-11-2022, 08:00 AM)Real don Wrote: Nice update

Thanks a lot
           devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
(04-11-2022, 02:46 AM)abcturbine Wrote: promising  start ....

Thanks a lot
           devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
[10 days before marriage :: 4:25am at Rajeev's house ]

Part 3

Leela: Your uncle stood up suddenly. I told you that he was already having a hard-on. So as he stood up, 
I could feel in slow-motion as his penis touched the side of my knee over the very thin fabric of the cotton towel, 
his thing moved up, brushing against my thighs and finally touched and pushed up against my coochie. And Raji, 
there was just this thin towel fabric separating my coochie from his penis…

Leela could feel through her fingers that, her son’s pants was about to get torn apart. She was enjoying the control she had over him now… 
Leela slowly moved the back of her fingers back and forth against the bulge on the pretext of properly holding the phone. 
She wanted to know what changes were happening to him. She could clearly feel the shaft’s shape and girth…

Rajeev was shivering…

Leela continued to narrate and move her fingers slowly again: your uncle stood towering infront of me, 
His fully erect penis was in between my legs pushing up against my coochie. As he was way taller than me. 
I felt as if his penis head was trying to lift me up. I couldn’t take a step back, because of the wall behind me and I couldn’t move away from him, 
because, that will be an obvious move and will be rude.

So your uncle, instead of moving away and putting the underskirt on the hook near the door. 
He took a step forward- towards me- pressing me further against the wall, stood on his toes and put the underskirt on the top shelf behind my head.
 Due the upward pressure, his cock flipped-up from in between my legs, violently brushing over my pussy and 
went past the hem of the towel, the slit of the towel opened, and his dick went straight inside my open navel. 

[Image: Comp-400.jpg]

Rajeev’s jaws dropped. His mom crossed the line, she even said the words cock and pussy...

Leela: We both were shell shocked Rajee…. I don’t think even your uncle was planning for that to happen… 
I was frozen because, for the first time I could feel your uncle’s cock directly on my skin… 
And Rajee, it was buttery moist and hard like a rod, filling up my navel. He stood like that for a second or two and then went back on his feet and took a step back.
Your uncle said sorry looking into my eyes still having a big smirk on his face… My eyes couldn’t meet him, So again, I looked down. 
Yes, involuntarily I was looking at his cock now… It was very wet and was oozing liquid.

Your uncle said that he already soaped his chest and face but He couldn’t bend much and thus was not able to soap below his chest. 
As he was talking, he grabbed my shoulders and switched places. Now I was next to the toilet seat and he was against the wall, 
Still very much close to each other in that narrow space. Your uncle told me that, he will make it easier for me to soap him and pushed my shoulders down, 
so now I sat on the toilet seat. And your uncle’s cock was again infront of my face…

Rajeev couldn’t fathom the words coming out from his mother’s mouth… More than that, he couldn’t believe that his mom is literally petting his penis over the pants. 
His stomach churned inside… He was getting week on knees and joints. He started letting go from the phone… 
But his mom held on to the other side of the phone, still in the same place… she was touching his bulge with her fingers, probing it every now and then. 
She noticed his cock was erect but was stuck facing downwards over his balls. So she realized that right now she was just touching his shaft…

Leela continued: Your uncle stood towering over me, Looking at me. With one hand he adjusted the shower head to face him and then opened the shower. 
He said, that the soap will irritate his skin if stayed on for too long. So asked me to soap him while he is under the shower. I started applying soap on his both thighs. 
I thought, Ill soap his legs a little bit and leave. His cock was dangerously close to my face… It was shining… As I moved below the knees. Your uncle said;  
”No need to soap below knees, cant waste this soap on washing feet. Just soap my buttocks well and then my… hmm…frontal areas“. My throat was dry Rajee. 
I thought your uncle wouldn’t ask me to soap his cock… Guess I was wrong…

Leela quickly flipped the phone screen upwards. While looking down she saw that his bulge was way prominent now and she also noticed that 
he was not holding the phone now, His hand were just hanging over his belt. She looked back at Rajeev’s face and said ”Three minutes more Rajee”. 
He was not responding at all.

Leela couldn’t take it anymore… She gathered up all the courage she made until now, turned the phone back down and 
pressed the top portion of the phone on his cock’s shaft using her thumb, while rest of her four fingers touched Rajeev’s balls and the head of his cock: 
Feeling up the distinct shape…  
Seeing no resistance from him, She started moving her fingers slowly, with a tickling action, giving only little pressure.

Leela continued: I looked up at your uncle and opened my palm as if to show that I need more soap. He took the bottle from the shelf and squirted a little bit, 
It fell on my fingers almost missing my hands, as he was about to press again, I moved my hands a little towards him. Now the tip of my fingers were touching the tip of his cock.. 
I didn’t move my hands away. He squirted a little bit more. Again the drops fell on the edge fingers. Inorder to catch the drops on my palm, 
I involuntarily moved my hands further forward. 

Now my open palms are directly below his erect cock. I still didn’t move my hands away. 
Next drops fell on top of his cock and the drops slithered its way around his cock and to my hands. 
Your uncle then told me to scoop the soap drops on his penis and lather his penis and balls first… I was shocked at his very vulgar suggestion.

Rajeev’s both hands were on his sides now, which means, It was apparent that Leela was quite literally, on the pretext of holding the phone, groping his dick and balls. 
Leela felt as if she is on top of the world with the amount of power she had over her son.

Leela continued: Letting go of the last bit of shame down the drain. I touched your uncles cock. At first with my fingers,  
then I slowly wrapped my palm around it. with the other hand I did the same to his balls. I could feel the pulsating veins as I soaped him… 

It almost felt like I was giving your uncle a handjob Rajee. But you know I was just soaping him, Giving a helping hand to the needy… 
I peeled his cock head and soaped there thoroughly. He was twitching as I did that, I loved when he did that... 
I moved his cock-head up and soaped his balls, groping it well…

[Image: soap-dick-Capture.png]

The soap mixture gave out a good scent. I moved my fingers through the base of his ball towards his ass crack. 
You should have seen how your uncle squirmed in pleasure. I looked up and he was still looking down at me, Not my face but towards my body. 
Following his stare, I looked down and I saw that the towel I was wearing has become completely translucent, as his movements constantly splashed water on me. 
My nipples were clearly visible through the flimsy fabric. I was drenched, Rajee. Also I noticed that further down, the slit of towel parted and my whole legs, 
right up to my pussy was in full view. But Rajee, My pussy slit was still hidden, So its fine, right...?

[Image: marley-indian-*****-desi-stolen-private-pics-porn-4.jpg]

Rajeev’s couldn’t feel his surroundings; His ears were melting from the heat of his mother’s words. 
His eyes started going backwards and his breath became labored as even Leela was losing control over herself, And the phone slipped her hands and fell down… 
Both of them didn’t noticed or cared… Leela now started to openly grope her son’s cock and balls over the pants, squeezing them together. 
Her other hand moved towards the towel she was wearing, She parted the slit of the towel, and touched her pussy… 
It was dripping, She started to slowly rub her clit, Increasing the pressure slowly.

After a long time, for her own sexual needs, Leela was masturbating. More than sexual pleasure, she felt pleasure from the newfound power and agency. 
She rarely felt these emotions. 

Leela cleared throat and continued: I was soaping his cock with one hand and balls with other. Your uncle said, “Leave my dick for now, soap my ass and my asshole”. 
By then Rajee, I lost all shame and self-respect. I moved my hand which was massaging his balls further below and reached his ass crack. 
And I moved my other hands around his legs and started massaging his buttocks.

One of my hand, stretched around him,  was grabbing and soaping both his butt cheeks. These movements made him move a little towards me and it happened Rajee, 
For the first time your uncle’s cock touched my face. It was just a second Rajee, Just touched my cheek, next to my nose for a second, and went back to the previous position, 
As it went back I could see the liquid from his cock made a thread connecting it to my cheek, It was shiny… 
As I stroked his butt more and more, his cock started frequently touching all over my face… 

I could see that the soap from his cock has already washed away as it was constantly rubbing against my face… 

So I brought back the hands from behind him and started washing his cock. My other hand was still under him rubbing along his ass crack.

[Image: Capture-3.png]

[Image: Capture-4.png]

Rajeev couldn’t take it…. He glanced at his mom and found that she was sweating profusely… Her blouse was wet and he could see his mother’s nipples clearly…

Rajeev’s cock and balls are now completely out of his underwear’s torn hole. Leela could now feel his cock head through his pants.. 
She was also squeezing his balls. Rajeev was now in a trance: eyes partially closed, heads up… Leela now had full control over Rajeev, She was looking deep into Rajeev’s face. 
She was also also vigorously rubbing her pussy too…

Leela: All soap mixtures were long gone with the water from the shower. I was now just water washing his cock while my other hand was washing his butt crack and balls… 
His cock regularly started to poke my face mostly on my cheeks and nose.

Suddenly it happened, Rajee… While I was washing his ass crack, a finger accidentally slipped into his asshole, just a little bit, But he jerked a little forward… 
His cock got pushed against my lips. My mouth was closed but my lips were a little bit parted. His cock head was in between my lips… 
Then out of nowhere another jerk, this time it was not my fault, He jerked on his own… His cock pushed past my teeth and into the depth of my mouth…

[Image: soap-dick-2-Capture.png]

[Image: soap-dick-3-Capture.png]

[Image: 6069380.jpg]

Leela was by now stroking Rajeev’s cock head by squeezing and moving back and forth. She could circle his cock with her hands even through the fabric. 
she couldn’t stand straight as her middle finger found its way in her pussy while still rubbing her clit using thumb. Rajeev was crouching, 
His head was now resting on Leela’s shoulder. As Rajeev was losing balance, he grabbed his mom’s waist. Both mom and son were shivering. 
Her towel loosened, and started coming apart.

Leela moved her face close to Rajeev’s. 

Her mouth touched Rajeev’s ears as she continued: Your uncle’s cock was deep in my mouth Rajee… 
I waited for him to pull back, but he was not even moving, His cock was twitching in my mouth, I could feel his cock veins with my tongue Rajee. 
My other hand was still pushing on his butthole. As I started moving my hands away from there, he started moving backwards… 

I didn’t know why Rajee, but I pushed my thumb back on his butt hole again. Not because I wanted his cock in my mouth. 
But, I wanted to see if he will jerk forward again. He did, He jerked and pushed his dick further into my mouth, touching my throat. It was too much for both of us… 
And rajee, He did, He exploded… Your uncle came in my mouth… His semen filled my mouth, Rajee. I had no other way. I drank it all. 
It would have been rude otherwise, right?

[Image: blow-cum-e.png]

Rajeev lost all his sense... He crouched further; He moved his hand to her navel and pushed his thumb inside. Rajeev’s cock was throbbing in his pants.., 
Leela could completely grab his cock through the fabric… she sucked on Rajeev’s ear as she said “Rajee, your times up…” She bit his shoulder and squeezed his cock with full force. 
Then it happened. Rajeev ejaculated, He moved his body forward almost hugging his mom as he came like a river inside his pants. 
Feeling the throbbing cock and sudden wetness in rajeev’s pants, Leela knew her son came, Knowing that she made it her own son cum, without even touching his skin, 
She also came, her body exploded, her legs shivered, She pushed her finger deep inside her love hole searching for more pleasure from deep within her…

After a brief moment, Leela took hold of her Rajeev’s face, bringing it closer to her and looked in to his partially closed eyes. 
Their faces were so close to each other that, as Leela spoke, their lips were constantly touching each other…Leela : ”Story is not over, Rajee” 

devil2 Flame 
Like Reply
[10 days before marriage :: 4:28am at Rajeev's house ]

Part 4

Leela:

One of Leela’s hands were still inside her pussy hole. Due to the violent orgasm, her towel was undone… 
It was now just sticking on to her hip and thighs with the wetness from her sweat…
Leela continued:  Rajee,  My mistake, I still haven’t told you why I was just wearing my towel instead of proper clothes… 
You wanted to know that right…?

Rajeev moaned in a very feeble voice “nooo ooo ooo”

Leela:  I will… Its because, while cumming inside my mouth, your uncle made a loud groan. You dad heard that… 
He asked what happened. And without shame, your uncle told him that, while helping him bath, 
he accidentally slipped his dick in my mouth, and apparently It has been a long time since your uncle touched a women. 
So he also told your dad that he came in my mouth…. I was shocked, Rajee, but your dad laughed and asked your uncle to take me back to your dad.

Your uncle, made me stand up, I noticed that the towel was already on the floor… I don’t even know when it happened… 
I was completely naked standing with your uncle… I tried Rajee, but I couldn’t move… He took a fresh towel from the hanger and began to run it over my body.

Leela kept squeezing Rajeev’s crotch, trying to feel as much of his sperm’s wetness through the pants, as she possibly could… 
Rajeev was still twitching and growling with every move Leela made…

[Image: m-eaf-TGgaaaa-mh-WDUt49siq-Vr9-TDt-W-8.jpg]

Leela: On the pretext of toweling me, Your uncle’s hand ran all over my naked body. He groped my boobs, pressed my ass and even ran his hands against my pussy.

[Image: 1asdasd.jpg]

[Image: asdasdsadada.jpg]

Once satisfied, put the towel on his shoulder and lifted me up in his arms like a baby… As I was laying stark naked on your uncle’s arm, 
the thing that was running through my mind was, How is a person who couldn’t bath or soap himself properly, toweled my whole body and is now lifting me up….

Leela slowly increased the pressure, rubbing her pussy. She could feel another orgasm building inside her, She started moving her fingers in and out of her pussy hole… 
In all these movements, her towel gave away and fell to the ground. Leaving her with only the flimsy blouse. Leela noticed that she has become completely naked below her waist… 
The cold wind against her pussy gave her body a new sense of shame… But she was still grabbing on to her son’s wet and semi-erect cock, that gave her the agency over her vulnerability… 

Leela: Your uncle opened the bathroom door. Bright light from the room was hitting my eyes… I thought of covering my privates, But it was in vain… 
I saw your dad laying on the bed, completely naked… He was stroking his erect penis, and It seems like he was waiting for my arrival… 

Your uncle dropped me next to your dad, I layed motionless… Your dad turned around and came on top of me. kissed my mouth directly, sucking on my tongue… 
  Your uncle layed at the end of the bed watching us closely while jerking off. Your dad lifted my legs up, and started to fuck me slowly.  letting your uncle watch the whole thing.

[Image: 644-joru-ka.jpg]

There was calling bell. It was your sister, She was back after the party… 

Your uncle asked us to continue as he took the towel from his shoulder, draped around his waist and went to receive her… 
Your dad might have fucked me for another 10mins before ejaculating inside, collapsing on top of me…Even I lost consciousness and slipped into a deep sleep…
I woke up when your uncle asked me to come and get you… I noticed that I was laying naked, sandwiched between your nude dad and uncle… 

[Image: 97262.jpg]

since I couldn’t find any other clothes in room, I went inside the bathroom, I couldn’t reach the underskirt from the top shelf, I just took the blouse from the shelf and the towel from the floor…

Leela could see that her son was semi-conscious now. She felt as if this might be the only time she would get the chance, 
So she moved her head forward, and gave a wet sloppy kiss to Rajeev sucking on his lips and spit which was drooling freely, 
and with her one hand, she unzipped Rajeev’s pants, put her hands inside, Leela grabbed on to the semi-erect wet dick covered with cum. Leela didn’t feel horny, 
she felt the thrill, the taboo, the power she posed and within her palms she could feel the aftermath… Leela came….. again , sending a jolt of energy through her body. 
Her legs shivered, as she squeezed on her son’s dick… Rajeev felt a sharp pain…. He couldn’t take it anymore, his brain shut down and he fainted, He fell into a deep sleep…     

Three events happen at that moment:

Rajeev’s timer went off…

Unaware of what was happening, Front gate opened and Joel stepped inside the compound...

As Rajeev couldn’t handle all the pleasure and fainted,  falling down, he grabbed hold of her blouse and tore it completely away from her body, 
leaving Leela stark naked outside her house…

CHAPTER ENDS....
           devil2 Flame 
Like Reply