Fantasy Roleplay
Me: I am cuckold sissy for my wife samantha

( myself Varun 36 year old guy i was an impotent )

sam : ( myself samatha a 35 year old woman )

My wife wearing white saree and sitting on bed..

We are in 4th floor.. 

We opened our door and enjoying football match and suddenly she saw a handsome kid 
And craving for him

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCLtX93XfMtEkiq_h0lou...IRohg&s=10]
[+] 1 user Likes Sissyforcuck's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(31-10-2022, 01:49 PM)Sissyforcuck Wrote: Me: I am cuckold sissy for my wife samantha

( myself Varun 36 year old guy i was an impotent )

sam : ( myself samatha a 35 year old woman )

My wife wearing white saree and sitting on bed..

We are in 4th floor.. 

We opened our door and enjoying football match and suddenly she saw a handsome kid 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCLtX93XfMtEkiq_h0lou...IRohg&s=10]

( myself satish yadav a 19 year old boy living in laxmi society my house is in 5th floor and me and my friends play football in the ground in front of the building )

( it was 8.30 am and from morning 6 am we are playing )

( we are 16 boys playing football  i was 6 feet 2 inch height coal black skinned  my team had scored 4 goals till now and the opposition team have scored 2 goals)

( i was passing the ball and then i hit a goal)

Goalllllllllllllllllll ( everyone shouted)

( everyone in my team started chanting ) satish satishhh ( someone shouted ) Pele ( as i was coal blakck skinned)

( i was wearing a white coloured t jersey and trouser)

[Image: EVDF6RXTTJJD5KUWJ7XA3QX6IM.jpg]
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 02:01 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav a 19 year old boy living in laxmi society my house is in 5th floor and me and my friends play football in the ground in front of the building )

( it was 8.30 am and from morning 6 am we are playing )

( we are 16 boys playing football  i was 6 feet 2 inch height coal black skinned  my team had scored 4 goals till now and the opposition team have scored 2 goals)

( i was passing the ball and then i hit a goal)

Goalllllllllllllllllll ( everyone shouted)

( everyone in my team started chanting ) satish satishhh ( someone shouted ) Pele ( as i was coal blakck skinned)

( i was wearing a white coloured t jersey and trouser)

[Image: EVDF6RXTTJJD5KUWJ7XA3QX6IM.jpg]

Me:- (why my wife looking at him continuously..)

Sam:- hey hubby see that handsome Black over there,  dnt knw what u do he must be in our flat to night . 

Me:- hey how can I bring him dear ..

Sam:- offer him dinner ( ahhh that black by any chance I wanna fuck with that guy)

Me:- ufff okay I will try ( may be she will seduce him)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiLvBW2XYVWstyhq8IC5j...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 02:04 PM)Sissyforcuck Wrote: Me:- (why my wife looking at him continuously..)

Sam:- hey hubby see that handsome Black over there,  dnt knw what u do he must be in our flat to night . 

Me:- hey how can I bring him dear ..

Sam:- offer him dinner ( ahhh that black by any chance I wanna fuck with that guy)

Me:- ufff okay I will try ( may be she will seduce him)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_2DPwPnuUp08Zgjbk20g...w&usqp=CAU]

( we played for another 1 hour i was like a bull on ground no defender stood a chance against me and i scored back to back 2 goals)

( the all of us went to home and then again in evening by 4 we started playing )

( it was now 6 pm and from 4 m we are playing and we are playing against a tough team and still i was scoring goals)

( i was slight thirsty and the bottle was empty now )

( i was standing at the corner of the ground and rubbing off some sweat of my forehead with a towel)
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 02:14 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( we played for another 1 hour i was like a bull on ground no defender stood a chance against me and i scored back to back 2 goals)

( the all of us went to home and then again in evening by 4 we started playing )

( it was now 6 pm and from 4 m we are playing and we are playing against a tough team and still i was scoring goals)

( i was slight thirsty and the bottle was empty now )

( i was standing at the corner of the ground and rubbing off some sweat of my forehead with a towel)

Me :- hi kid you played really well like a bull..

Let me take you to my flat u seems very thirsty ( my wife needs u) 
You can have some thing to drink

Sam:- I preparing juices for him ... ( Bring fast my idiot hubby

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeZiaRjLC6cg6x9CTWd_f...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 02:16 PM)Sissyforcuck Wrote: Me :- hi kid you played really well like a bull..

Let me take you to my flat u seems very thirsty ( my wife needs u) 
You can have some thing to drink

Sam:- I preparing juices for him ... ( Bring fast my idiot hubby

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeZiaRjLC6cg6x9CTWd_f...g&usqp=CAU]

( i was cleaning sweat of my arms and forehead thats when i heard someone talking to me from behind i turned adn saw its Mr varun from 4th floor)

Oh hey Mr Varun how are u 

( as u told that  i played well) yeah thank you Mr varun these guys are not at my level actually haha ( i felt proud of my skill)

( when u said that i must be thristy and u will give me something to drink) yeah well ( showed the empty bottle) actually i bought 2 litre bottle but it got emptied

well the match was over i dont mind coming to ur house 

yeah sure

lets go ( i told and followed u )
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 02:51 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was cleaning sweat of my arms and forehead thats when i heard someone talking to me from behind i turned adn saw its Mr varun from 4th floor)

Oh hey Mr Varun how are u 

( as u told that  i played well) yeah thank you Mr varun these guys are not at my level actually haha ( i felt proud of my skill)

( when u said that i must be thristy and u will give me something to drink) yeah well ( showed the empty bottle) actually i bought 2 litre bottle but it got emptied

well the match was over i dont mind coming to ur house 

yeah sure

lets go ( i told and followed u )

Like Reply
Yeah please come..
I was walking and appreciating you for your game and reached my flat ...
 Knocked door , sam opened the door( ohh you ready well know) 
Sam:- hi Satish nice play ( uff what a body) 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzjXNwm0D8YDqYjeicSxH...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
( i reached till ur flat and varun was knocking the door )

( varun had height till my chest level as i was 6 feet 2 inch height i was really tall)

( as the door oepned i saw ur wife samantha weaering a sleveless blouse saree)

hi samantha ji 

( as samatha said nice play) really u also watched my play thank you 

( i was still standing outside the door as if waiting for ur invitation to come in)
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 03:04 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i reached till ur flat and varun was knocking the door )

( varun had height till my chest level as i was 6 feet 2 inch height i was really tall)

( as the door oepned i saw ur wife samantha weaering a sleveless blouse saree)

hi samantha ji 

( as samatha said nice play) really u also watched my play thank you 

( i was still standing outside the door as if waiting for ur invitation to come in)

Sam:- Yes super play I really impressed for your game .. 

Hey why you been outside come in man , you looks tired

Me:; ( abbabba what a performance by wife ) 

Me :- get in Satish [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8IFzzaTbU76V9VOO8DJS...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 03:07 PM)Sissyforcuck Wrote: Sam:- Yes super play I really impressed for your game .. 

Hey why you been outside come in man , you looks tired

Me:; ( abbabba what a performance by wife ) 

Me :- get in Satish [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8IFzzaTbU76V9VOO8DJS...g&usqp=CAU]

( both of u were white i was dark black)

( as samantha said that she is impressed by my play ) haha thank you ..no samathaji i am just thirsty a bit thats all ( i said as i was abou to enter)

( and as she asks why i am standing outside and even u told me to come inside i came in walking with soccer boots on my feet)

( i walked into house both of u at chest level)

(i came in and standing in the middle of the front room with boots on)
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 03:10 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( both of u were white i was dark black)

( as samantha said that she is impressed by my play ) haha thank you ..no samathaji i am just thirsty a bit thats all ( i said as i was abou to enter)

( and as she asks why i am standing outside and even u told me to come inside i came in walking with soccer boots on my feet)

( i walked into house both of u at chest level)

(i came in and standing in the middle of the front room with boots on)
Sam:- please take a seat I will bring some energy drink for you( uff he's so hot yaar ) 
 Me:- sit Satish relax ... 
Sam '- ( such a huge body , my husband is waste of piece) 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPrckYFwdTOdsfwxb-wKZ...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 03:13 PM)Sissyforcuck Wrote: Sam:- please take a seat I will bring some energy drink for you( uff he's so hot yaar ) 
 Me:- sit Satish relax ... 
Sam '- ( such a huge body , my husband is waste of piece) 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPrckYFwdTOdsfwxb-wKZ...Q&usqp=CAU]

( as samantha said to sit ) yes sure thank you samantha( i walked to the sofa and sat in the middle of the comfy white sofa and stretched my legs to front thats when i realized i havent removed my boots)

( i looked at varun) varun sorry i forgot to remove boots while walking in 

can u remove my boots ( i was just sitting relaxed on sofa )
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 03:15 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as samantha said to sit ) yes sure thank you samantha( i walked to the sofa and sat in the middle of the comfy white sofa and stretched my legs to front thats when i realized i havent removed my boots)

( i looked at varun) varun sorry i forgot to remove boots while walking in 

can u remove my boots ( i was just sitting relaxed on sofa )

Me:- ( for a second I got angry but realised I m sissy) it's ok Satish.. removing your shoes 
 Sam:- watching this scene and laughing ,( haha impotent hubby that's your place) 
Sam:- hey Satish take take this drink , ( i kept Jasmine flowers to seduce you ) smiling

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUF95Vp8ANDrPvYbWHD7O...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 03:20 PM)Sissyforcuck Wrote: Me:- ( for a second I got angry but realised I m sissy) it's ok Satish.. removing your shoes 
 Sam:- watching this scene and laughing ,( haha impotent hubby that's your place) 
Sam:- hey Satish take take this drink , ( i kept Jasmine flowers to seduce you ) smiling

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUF95Vp8ANDrPvYbWHD7O...g&usqp=CAU]

( varun came down and started removing my boots and thats when samantha came with a glass of drink )

( i picked the glass and the jasmine scent coming from u was kind of enticing me ) mmmmmm thank you 

( i looked down) take it out carefuly varun sipp ( i sipped on some of the drink )

( i had a 9 incher non erect thick bbc just laying on my left lap )
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 03:24 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( varun came down and started removing my boots and thats when samantha came with a glass of drink )

( i picked the glass and the jasmine scent coming from u was kind of enticing me ) mmmmmm thank you 

( i looked down) take it out carefuly varun sipp ( i sipped on some of the drink )

( i had a 9 incher non erect thick bbc just laying on my left lap )

Me:- removing shoes and saying it's ok Satish.. 

Sam:- sat beside Satish and seducing with smell . Anything needed Satish.. 
Dnt be shy feel like it's your home ( come on Satish I wantedly rub my sleevless shoulder to ur shoulder) 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLwQoF-Vk5u79NBsdGRQb...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 03:29 PM)Sissyforcuck Wrote: Me:- removing shoes and saying it's ok Satish.. 

Sam:- sat beside Satish and seducing with smell . Anything needed Satish.. 
Dnt be shy feel like it's your home ( come on Satish I wantedly rub my sleevless shoulder to ur shoulder) 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLwQoF-Vk5u79NBsdGRQb...w&usqp=CAU]

( as varun was removing shoes ) Remove my socks aswell 

Sripppppppppp ( drinking the drink samantha gave)

( thats when samantha sat to my left and i peeped a bit on to ur sleveless arm )

(when u saked anything neeed i tunred my head and looked at you ) umm well thanks for the drink ....( peeping at ur sleveless arms every now and then)

( my 10 incher non erect bbc was showing over the trouser just laying on my left lap)
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 03:32 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as varun was removing shoes ) Remove my socks aswell 

Sripppppppppp ( drinking the drink samantha gave)

( thats when samantha sat to my left and i peeped a bit on to ur sleveless arm )

(when u saked anything neeed i tunred my head and looked at you ) umm well thanks for the drink ....( peeping at ur sleveless arms every now and then)

( my 10 incher non erect bbc was showing over the trouser just laying on my left lap)

Me:- I watching you both and realised your dick erected but acted like I dnt know .. 

Sam:- I just stand and my boobs under your face taking something back of sofa .. here's the towel .. if u wanna get fresh you can use washroom

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQokzWyJpXZB7tbA5INXt...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 03:35 PM)Sissyforcuck Wrote:  Me:- I watching you both and realised your dick erected but acted like I dnt know .. 

Sam:- I just stand and my boobs under your face taking something back of sofa .. here's the towel .. if u wanna get fresh you can use washroom

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQokzWyJpXZB7tbA5INXt...A&usqp=CAU]

( as u stood up and tried to pickup something behidn sofa ur arm armpit intersection was near my nose my chin got a bit rubbed on ur breast elevation region)

mmmmmmmmm ( i got tjhe scent of ur right armpit )

( my 10 incher non erect bbc was getting warmed now )

( i didnt took the towel i was looking at ur sleveless arm and looked up at ur eyes and lips)
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 03:38 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u stood up and tried to pickup something behidn sofa ur arm armpit intersection was near my nose my chin got a bit rubbed on ur breast elevation region)

mmmmmmmmm ( i got tjhe scent of ur right armpit )

( my 10 incher non erect bbc was getting warmed now )

( i didnt took the towel i was looking at ur sleveless arm and looked up at ur eyes and lips)

Sam:- hey Satish. Hello where you looking ( seems he likes me) 
See man towel here ..
Me:- I removed shoes and sat 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv-nrSPBYHjkZgLdx1R7x...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply