Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have u seen real family or known person sex? Share here
Heart 
If anybody seen family persons or relatives or known person fucking or romance or dress change pls share here
Chiru
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Pls share ur experience with relative family or unknown people or did u watch their sex accident or seen them nude or breastfeed tell any experience here
Chiru
Like Reply
seen parents having sex and mom dress change
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
Seen in my childhood mom laying 5 inch from me with dad on top of her in dark ,mostly covering all her assets their pelvis moving up down .. still remember that scene. I was v small so got scared and slept, my mom kept getting fucked 5 inch from me
[+] 1 user Likes Alphaplus4444's post
Like Reply
(03-11-2022, 08:14 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: seen parents having sex and mom dress change

Can u share more how they did that sex and their lust in bedroom
Chiru
Like Reply
(10-11-2022, 07:42 AM)Alphaplus4444 Wrote: Seen in my childhood mom laying 5 inch from me with dad on top of her in dark  ,mostly covering all her assets their pelvis moving up down  .. still remember that scene. I was v small so got scared and slept, my mom kept getting fucked 5 inch from me

How she looks like
Chiru
Like Reply
(13-11-2022, 12:38 AM)Fuckeer Wrote: How she looks like

She was curves, little dark skin, medium hair, nice medium ass, medium boobs, dark nipples,,
Like Reply
(17-11-2022, 04:05 PM)Alphaplus4444 Wrote: She was curves, little dark skin, medium hair, nice medium ass, medium boobs, dark nipples,,

Oh ok bro tnq for sharing
Chiru
Like Reply
seen many i would say, cousins, wifes of cousins, relatives and more
Like Reply