Request a Story! Open to write any story for you!
ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello guys,

Since I'm working on my real life stories and Bollywood Masala, you can give me requests for stories with your interest, and I'll create a story within a week and post it here! Also would expect you to give images if you want to have a masala added!

Criteria:
  • Story Theme should be mentioned. Example: Adultery, Cheating etc.
  • You should mention the lead character, say boy or girl.
  • Give me the name of the character, can be a Bollywood actress, Social Media influencer etc.

So while requesting, follow this format:

Cast: Actor, Theme: Devar-Bhabhi, Actress: Anushka
[+] 1 user Likes MeSaurav12's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Cast: kajal aggarwal
Theme: naive heavenly girl to horny slut

Can you please write erotic and sexy story of kajal aggarwal being seduced by strong man and she surrendered to him for her temptation and hunger of sex.
[+] 1 user Likes Developer's post
Like Reply
(28-10-2022, 01:49 PM)Developer Wrote: Cast: kajal aggarwal
Theme: naive heavenly girl to horny slut

Can you please write erotic and sexy story of kajal aggarwal being seduced by strong man and she surrendered to him for her temptation and hunger of sex.

Wonderful storyline! Coming Soon brother.
Like Reply
(28-10-2022, 11:21 AM)MeSaurav12 Wrote: ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello guys,

Since I'm working on my real life stories and Bollywood Masala, you can give me requests for stories with your interest, and I'll create a story within a week and post it here! Also would expect you to give images if you want to have a masala added!

Criteria:
  • Story Theme should be mentioned. Example: Adultery, Cheating etc.
  • You should mention the lead character, say boy or girl.
  • Give me the name of the character, can be a Bollywood actress, Social Media influencer etc.

So while requesting, follow this format:

Cast: Actor, Theme: Devar-Bhabhi, Actress: Anushka
Like Reply
Hi
Right me a story of daught in law and father in law erotic storie
Cast = tammanna
Makeik it cheating hot erotic long story with lot of seduction and spice with long time effect
[+] 1 user Likes shrujay123's post
Like Reply
And add images also
Like Reply
(28-10-2022, 02:28 PM)shrujay123 Wrote: Hi
Right me a story of daught in law and father in law erotic storie
Cast = tammanna
Makeik it cheating hot erotic long story with lot of seduction and spice with long time effect

Wow, nice plot. Will do!
Like Reply
Could you please write a new version of the classic story "My Wife's Audition for a TV Serial"? It was super hot in the beginning, but then the wife became just a puppet for sex without any shyness or regrets. People really love that theme and shy wife nature with lots of erotic moments. Maybe you can connect it with the idea brought by shrujay123.. Please consider this.

Edit: won't recommend doing a celebrity story, as there are a lots of stories like that in this site and so boring..
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
adultery
FMC:strict milf Ramya
MC:average 20yo boy(NERD)
story from male POV
first unexpected meeting >number exchange>ramya doesn't respond>ramya finally responds but dominating>long chats starts>MC asks selfie ramya denies>finally sends selfie>selfies get hotter>first topless pic>naked video call>MC secretly trespass into ramyas house for a kiss>mc gets caught while exiting>security beats him up misunderstanding him as a thief>MC doesn't reveal his relationship with ramya>MC in lockup>ramya comes to bail>ramya goes to MCs room and says that she had lied to her family that she has some shooting and now she will spend next 15days in his room>MC completely dominates her and use her as sex slave for next 15 days.
[+] 1 user Likes Redbaron's post
Like Reply
(29-10-2022, 11:11 AM)Redbaron Wrote: adultery
FMC:strict milf Ramya
MC:average 20yo boy(NERD)
story from male POV
first unexpected meeting >number exchange>ramya doesn't respond>ramya finally responds but dominating>long chats starts>MC asks selfie ramya denies>finally sends selfie>selfies get hotter>first topless pic>naked video call>MC secretly trespass into ramyas house for a kiss>mc gets caught while exiting>security beats him up misunderstanding him as a thief>MC doesn't reveal his relationship with ramya>MC in lockup>ramya comes to bail>ramya goes to MCs room and says that she had lied to her family that she has some shooting and now she will spend next 15days in his room>MC completely dominates her and use her as sex slave for next 15 days.

Will be creating an arc for this!
Like Reply
it is better to share plot,   one on one with Author

The users don't need to know entire plot before story begins

HI Author,
Pls check mails as suggestions come in and  hope you start soon. We are waiting.

banana
Like Reply
Reema Worah
#Story-married Woman Cheating Erotic
Like Reply