Romance Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1
Sweethearts... a love story (COMPLETED)

A cute love story, written in the boyfriend's perspective...
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 11.jpg]

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblence to your own love story means I already have your ATM and eXbii passwords. Muha ha ha ha...

Like Reply
It's funny, this thing called life. How things go around in a circle. How things happen unexpectedly- both good and bad. Some people call it karma, or fate, or like Paulo Coleho said in 'The Alchemist', maktub- it's meant to be.

10 hours of train journey, and an additional 2 hours of bus ride can suck the life out of you. All you want to do after a long journey is take a long hot shower, have a nice meal, get plenty of rest, and then rest some more, just in case.
But apparently my mother felt otherwise.
And so, I was dragged to a wedding just a couple of hours since my arrival.
That's how I ended up in a near empty marriage hall at 5:30 in the evening, two hours before the reception was scheduled to begin, listening to my i-pod.
I lazily looked around trying to spot some familiar faces. I wasn't new to this locality. I had lived here among these people for the first eleven years of my life, before my parents had to move. But that was eight years ago. Things change in eight years. Things change a lot. I wondered if people here recognize me anymore. I wondered if She would recognize me now.

'Rajesh!'
I opened my eyes to find my mom standing in front of me.
'Come' she said 'I want you to meet someone'
I got up, put my i-pod away and followed my mom into the bride's room. It was a small room. The bride was still not ready yet, and was surrounded by a bunch of women of all ages. It looked like they were having a good time, making fun of the bride, but stopped once I entered the room. The bride turned towards me, and smiled.
'My! Look how much you've grown!' she said, visibly excited. 'the last time i saw you, you were this tall' she said, holding her hand about 3 feet off the ground. 'Now you look like you're taller than me!'
'Do you remember who this is?' my mom asked me, smiling. I thought for a while, but couldn't recall who that was.
'No, sorry' I replied. With a apologetic smile.
Just then, the bride's sister entered the room. 'Akka! The car is ready to take you to the parlour...' she said walking up to the bride.
'Wait' she said to her sister. 'Do you remember who this is?' the bride asked both of us. We just stood staring at each other.
The bride's sister. She was wearing a beautiful white figure hugging salwar, which accentuated all her curves. Her long jet black hair complemented her dress. Then I looked at her face. She seemed vaguely familiar, but I just couldn't recog...
'Wait a minute!' I was smiling, like I had found a treasure. 'Nila?' I said, with a little hesitation. Damn! It was her. She was here!? Then I looked at the bride. 'Sudha akka!'
My mom and the bride were smiling.
'So. You haven't forgotten us...' Sudha akka said, pulling my cheeks like she always did. 'Don't you remember Rajesh?' she said turning to Nila. 'You guys used to play together when you were young...'
'Oh! Rajesh' Nila exclaimed. 'How are you! Gosh! How long has it been? Eight years?' she said, hugging me. I hugged her back. I had missed her warm embrace. I had missed her.
'Why don't you take him to meet your old friends' my mom suggested.

'Everyone's gonna be so happy to see you...' she said walking me out of the room.
'Eight years huh?' she said.
'Yup. Long time' i replied looking at her. She was even more beautiful than i remembered. She had grown her hair long, it was flowing all the way to her waist. She had grown tall, almost as tall as me! Her body was well structured, and was curvy in all the right places. Puberty had been good to her, very good in fact. I wondered if she had any boyfriends?
'What are you looking at?' she asked me, giving me a strange look. I just realized that I'd been staring at her the whole time. Shit!
'Um... Nothing' I said looking away 'It's just that you've grown so much! I can hardly recognize you any more.'
'Aww... I almost didn't recognize you either, you know with the mustache and all... What's up with the mustache anyway?' she asked pointing at my mustache.
'Oh!' I said, touching it. 'I just like it this way. Why, don't you like it?'
'It's not that, Keep it. It looks good on you.'
I wanted to ask her if she had a boyfriend. But i didn't know if it would be appropriate. What the hell, I just decided to ask her anyway.
'Hey Nila... Do you...'
'There they are! Come' She cut me off in the middle of the sentence, and yanked me towards our friends.
There they were- three of my best buddies- Suresh, Danny, and JJ.
'There she is!' Danny said looking at Nila. 'Hey darling! Whats up?' He said hugging her.
I was devastated! My best friend, and my girl? Shit.
'You guys remember him?' she asked them. Only Suresh recognized me, but that was because we were friends on Facebook.
'I've got to go take care of a ton of work.' Nila said 'You boys play nice' she said and bid us goodbye. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked away. I couldn't believe she was with Danny. I couldn't believe she was with anyone else other than me, not after all that had happened between us...
'So. How was boarding school?' Danny asked me. And that started a long conversation. It was fun catching up on old times.
[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
I was happy to be back here. Back with old friends, friends I hadn't seen since I was 9. The conversation soon turned from the mundane 'how are you' and 'how's school' to more guy stuff about girls, and bikes and stuff. All the three guys had girlfriends and bikes. I had neither. Well I had a bike, but it was technically my dad's so that doesn't count. After about half an hour, we saw Nila walking towards us, chatting with a friend by her side.
'She's beautiful isn't she?' Danny whispered into my ears.
I looked at Nila. She was indeed beautiful. 'Yeah' I said with a weak smile.
'That's my girl.' Danny whispered back 'I haven't told this to anyone. Keep it a secret ok?'
I looked at Danny. He really did seem to like her a lot. All I had to do now, was suppress my feelings for Nila and feel happy for them both.

'Hey! What'd you do to your face?' JJ asked Nila, laughing his head off.
'It's make up' she brushed him off. 'Listen, Danny i need you to take me home.' Nila asked him. Her friend was standing next to her looking at me.
'Sherin, this is Rajesh. My best friend since kindergaren. Rajesh, this is Sherin my.... friend since high school' he introduced us both, we just nodded. Sherin was a beautiful girl, but all my interest was on Nila.
'Hey Danny! I asked you something!' Nila got wild.
'What? I'm not your driver...' he replied in a jovial fashion.
'I'll go see if your mother want's anything' Sherin said to Nila and left us.
'Oh, come on! There's no car around here...'
'Can you ride a bike?' Danny asked me.
'Me? Yeah. I can manage.' I replied.
'Good. Here's the keys to my bike. She knows the address.' then he turned to Nila and smiled at her. 'there problem solved'

It was a beautiful summer's evening. The sun was clocking out for the day. A cool breeze was blowing into my face, ruffling my hair. There was the open road ahead of me... The evening was almost perfect. The only thing that pained me was the fact that I didn't have a chance with Nila.
'Hey! Watch out!' Nila yelled into my ears, gripping onto my shoulders in fear.
I slowed down immediately, and pulled over by the side of the road, narrowly missing getting hit by a truck.
'You sure you can ride a bike?' she asked me.
'Sorry' I apologized 'It won't happen again' I said and drove on.
Throughout the journey, she seemed distant from me. Except for that one time where she gripped me in fear, there was no other physical contact between us.
It was almost dark by the time we got home. Nila hurriedly went inside, I parked the bike and followed her.

Her house was just as I remembered it. It was a two storey building painted light blue. We first entered into the large drawing room. The shelves was filled with numerous awards and stuff.

'I think there's some juice in the fridge' she said rushing into the house. 'There's glasses in the kitchen. Help yourself... I need to go change...' she said and rushed into a nearby room and slamming the door shut.
I was a bit thirsty, so I poured myself a glass of Maaza from the fridge and settled down on the couch enjoying my drink.
'I thought your room was in the top floor I said out loud, trying to make conversation with her.
'This isn't my room. It's my parents' room' came the muffled reply from inside.
'So...your sister's is a love marriage huh?'
'Sort of' she replied. 'They fell in love after their engagement'
'oh' I took another sip of my drink. 'So... You and Danny er...' I hesitated.
'What about us?' she said.
'Well...aren't you guys er...together?' I blurted out.
'What do you mean together?' she sounded serious.
'It's ok. Danny told me.' I replied, still nervous. 'You guys like each other right?'
'No! Whatever gave you that impression?' she sounded angry.
'Well he called you darling. And you hugged him!'
'Honey, he calls everyone Darling!' she said. 'Besides, I hugged you also right?' she replied laughing.
'But he told me specifically that you are his girl' I replied angrily.
'What? When?' she said in disbelief.
'Just before we left, when you came up to us to ask for a ride home' I got up and walked near the closed door.
'Wait... Sherin was with me right?'
'Yeah. But why does that matter?' I was talking to the door.
'Danny was talking about her' she started laughing. 'Everybody knows about it, only they don't know that we know about them'
I was relieved. 'So you and Danny are not...'
'Definately not! He's more like a brother to me...'
Holy! So Nila wasn't Danny's girlfriend. So she was single... Wait, unless she had another boyfriend.
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
'Nila...just one more question' I took another sip of my drink. 'Do you have a boyfriend? You know, got any serious relationship going on in your life?'
'What do you think... Why are you asking me all this?' she said sounding irritated.
'No reason' I said, smiling at myself.
'Are you in a serious relationship?' she asked after a small pause.
I still debated weather I should tell her about my feelings for her. 'Well...' but i never got a chance to complete my sentence, because that's when Nila opened the door, looking like a princess.
She was wearing a thin red saree with a thin black border. The saree had beautiful work done on it. She had a matching blouse on. The saree was almost transelucent, and she had thrown her pallu casually over her shoulder. I could just make out her waist and navel. She had let her hair loose, with only a hair clip to hold it in place. I was mesmerized looking at her.
'WOW!' I said to her. 'You look... Amazing!' I said unable to take my eyes off her.
'Thank you' she said feeling shy. 'Now quit staring at me like that!'
'I'm sorry. But I can't help it!' I replied, and continued to shamelessly stare at her.
'Come here. I need you to tuck these folds properly' she said, indicating the folds at the front of her saree.
I went into the room and sat on the floor near her, and started adjusting her saree.
'Do you know how to tuck these folds in?' she asked when i started to fiddle with her saree.
'Don't worry. I saw my dad do this to my mom this afternoon. I'll manage' I said. I just wanted to be with her.
'You never answered my question. Do you have a girlfriend?' she asked looking down at me.
I looked up at her straight in the eye, and replied in all seriousness 'If you keep looking this beautiful I might seriously consider falling in love with you...'
She just giggled. 'You sure know how to talk to a woman.'
'Aah, I try...' I said, looking away.

I finished tucking her saree folds and she reached out her hand and helped me get up. I was standing extremely close to her, still holding her soft hands. Her breasts were just millimeters away from touching my chest. I could feel her hot breath on my lips, and anxiety in her eyes. She gently moved away, still looking into my eyes. I didn't force her, I let her drift away.
'You remember this room?' she said, wearing her ear rings.
I looked around but it didn't really seem familiar. 'No. I don't think i do' i said, thinking hard to remember.
'No?' she said, looking at me surprised. 'I don't believe this!' she came up to me, wearing only one ear ring and holding my hand she walked me towards her parent's bed. 'Sit!' she said and pulled me down. 'Look under here' she said and we both peeped under her parents bed. I could make out faint drawings on the opposite wall. It looked like little kids had drawn them...
'This is where we...' I looked across to her. She got up shyly. 'First Kissed' she said slowly.
[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
[Image: 11.gif]

Over your rainbow
A unicorn flew,
He was sent to find me...
He said by you.
"Climb aboard", he whispered,
"We must go for a ride..."
And into a portal of light
We rode inside.
The sky was so blue,
The fields so green,
With each explosion of light
Was a wonderful scene.
So happy we seem
And always together,
There was no end to your dream,
It just went on forever.
Then the unicorn said
"I have one more surprise..."
So we took off quickly
And pierced the sky.
Then I saw you sleeping
And dreaming in your bed...
I caressed your hair gently
And kissed you on your head.
The unicorn interrupted...
"I must now get you home,
But now that you've seen her dream,
May you never feel alone."
My heart is feeling heavy,
A fire burns inside.
Thank you so much my darling
For the unicorn's ride...............................

NANd
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
I looked up at her. She turned away shyly.
'How old were we back then?' I said out loud, asking no one in particular. 'About 9?'
'It was a week after your 9th birthday' she replied.
I turned towards her. She had brushed her hair to her front, exposing her back to me. My heart skipped a beat. She wasn't wearing a backless blouse, but a large area of her bare back was visible. She was trying to wear a necklace, but all her efforts to put the hook into the hole were futile.
'Let me help' I got up, and took hold of her necklace. I stealthily looked over her shoulders, and saw her well formed breasts hiding under the saree. Her cute cleavage was peeping out from between her mounds, crying out for attention. It took me all of a couple of seconds to fix her jewellery, but i didn't want to walk away from her. I just stood behind her, dumbfounded.
'You know... I had a huge crush on you when we were little...' I whispered into her ears.
'I know' she replied, looking down in shyness.
I didn't know if it was her bare back, or her exposed shoulders, or her intoxicating perfume, or if it was just the fatigue from my 12 hour journey, but for a moment I imagined her to be my girl. The thought of this enchanting beauty being my woman drove me crazy.
My hands slowly traveled south, caressing her arms. I involuntarily embraced her smooth waist, and I gently kissed her naked shoulders, slowly moving up her neck.
'Rajesh!' Nila yelled, releasing herself from my embrace. 'What do you think you're doing?' she looked at me wildly. That's when I came back to my senses.
What was I doing! Shit. I panicked. 'Listen. I'm sorry...' I said genuinely apologizing.
'You better be...' she said still furious at me.
'Please don't be mad at me. I'm not usually like this. I don't know what got into me... We... We were talking about our first kiss, and how I had a crush on you...and your saree...your perfume... I'm sorry' I stuttered.
Just then her phone rang, preventing me from further embarrassing myself.
It was her mother. She was calling to find out why we hadn't returned yet.
We were out of the house in minutes. She locked the door. I started the bike. And we were off the the marriage hall.
Not a word was exchanged between us during the whole journey. But this return trip was different. Nila acted different. She sat closer to me on the back seat, held on to my shoulders for the whole trip, even after the way i had behaved with her. Finally when we reached our destination, I couldn't find a good parking spot. I had to park the bike in a dark, shadowy, secluded spot.
Nila got down as I killed the engine. After making sure that no one was around, I started apologizing again. 'I'm really sorry...I didn't mean for it to happen...'
'Shh...' she said walking up to me. 'It's ok.' she said reassuring me.
'Do you remember when we had our second kiss?' she asked taking my hand in her.
I was confused. We never had a second kiss. 'We never had a...' and she kissed me on my lips, cutting me off mid sentence. Her sweet lips encompassed mine in a passionate lip lock.
I was taken aback initially, but got used to it, and I began responding. I slowly held her waist with my right hand, and I slowly slid my left hand to her cheek.
After a few seconds of kissing, she slowly pulled away, with her eyes still closed. 'There. Our second kiss' she whispered, 'don't forget this one' she said, giving a gentle peak on my lips she walked away.
I just sat on the bike, with my mind still coming to terms with what had just happened.

We didn't really get to meet each other during the rest of the wedding. She got busy with the wedding, I got busy meeting old friends and acquaintance.
The guys and I would have booze parties, sometimes upto 3 times a week. I don't drink, so I would stick to cool drinks while the guys would drink beer. Usually these parties would last up to 11 or 12 at night. I would come home, throw myself on the bed, wake up late, hangout with the guys and the cycle would repeat.
And so, ten days would pass before Nila and I would meet again.
Like Reply
It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining in it's full glory, there was a little rain last night, and everything outside was looking 'clean'. But I was stuck inside nursing my illness.
'RINGGGG!' It was the doorbell.
'Coming!'
I yelled, or as much yelling my sore throat permitted me. I had to quiet literally drag my sorry ass to the door.
'Hi!' Nila greeted me as
I opened the door. 'what took you so long?' she said, brushing me aside and walking inside the house. 'Here' she handed me a large tiffin box. 'Mummy made gulab jamoons last night. She remembered how much you like them...'
'Oh! You shouldn't have'
I said, accepting the box of jamoons.
'What happened to your voice?' she asked
'Just a little sore throat' I said
'You don't look so good...' she put her hand over my forehead, taking my temperature. 'Looks like you've got fever too' a look of concern came over her face.
'I'll be fine. I just need to rest' I said, reassuring her.
'Did you have your breakfast yet?' she asked.
'Ya.'
I said. 'Do you mind making me a cup of coffee? If it's not too much trouble...'
'Sure!' she replied in delight. 'Why don't you go rest. I'll bring the coffee to you'
I went to the drawing room and lied on the sofa. In a few minutes a thick aroma of coffee was floating in the air.
'Rajesh!' Nila called me, gently touching my forehead. 'Wake up. I've made coffee.'
I opened my eyes, and found her bending over me.
I got up rubbing my eyes. She handed me the cup of coffee, and helped herself to one as well.

She sat down next to me, slowly sipping her coffee.
'How's the coffee?' she asked me after a couple of minutes of silence.
'It's nice.'
I replied, looking up at her. She was playing around with her drink, looking away from me in shyness. She knew  was looking at her, and she began smiling to herself.
She brushed the hair falling on her face over her ears with her slender fingers. It made her look so beautiful, a small smile crept over my face just looking at her.
'What are you smiling at?' she asked me, making eye contact for a split second before returning her gaze into the coffee mug.
'I love the way you do that...'
'Do what?' she asked, drinking her coffee, and brushing her hair over her ears again.
'That!'
I exclaimed. 'The way you move your hair over your ears... It makes me wanna kiss you right away'
She just giggled, and got back to her drink. I leaned into her, and abruptly kissed her on her cheek.
She threw me a surprised look.
'I told you it made me want to kiss you' I said and gulped down the rest of my coffee.
She held her hand out for the empty coffee cup. I placed my empty cup in her hands, and kissed her again.
'You've got to stop doing that!' she said, smiling at me.
After we finished our coffee, she gave me a paracetamol and sent me back to bed. The tablet was starting to work it's way into my system, and the thought of Nila taking care of me was reassuring, so I fell into a deep sleep the moment my head touched the pillow.
I woke up 4 hours later, feeling thirsty. I drowsyly walked into the kitchen, to get me some water. A nice aroma was wafting through the air, and getting stronger as I walked towards the kitchen. Inside the kitchen, I found Nila cooking my lunch.
'Hey sleepy head!' she greeted me as I entered the kitchen. 'How are you feeling now?' she asked, and walked up to me without waiting for an answer. She checked for a temperature by feeling my forehead.
'Feeling better now. Thanks' I said still dazed. 'What are you still doing here?' I asked, slowly coming back to my senses.
'Making you lunch' she said getting busy at the stove. 'Just ten more minutes'
'Didn't my mom make any?' I asked her.
'Oh. There's note on the fridge for you. And while you're at it, will you go freshen up? Lunch is almost ready'
I was also feeling hungry, so I went into the bathroom to wash my face.
My mom had stuck a note on the fridge apologising for not being able to fix my lunch, and asking me to eat out.

Like Reply
'I figured it would be best for a person in your condition to eat home cooked meals.' Nila said, when she watched me reading the note. 'I hope you don't mind'
I looked up at Nila. She was working in front of a hot stove. She had tied her hair into a crude knot, and was constantly pushing away the hair that was falling over her face with the back of her hand. Her figure hugging t-shirt reproduced the shape of her perky breasts. Her skirt was just below her knees, giving me a full view of her beautiful legs. Her thin silver anklet made her legs look even more beautiful.
I walked up to her, like I was in a trance and hugged her gently from behind, with my hands across her waist. She shuddered at my touch, but didn't say anything.
'I think I'm in falling love with you' I whispered into her ears.
She switched the stove off, and turned around to face me. 'I kinda figured that out already' she said placing her hands around my neck.
I gazed into her lovely moist eyes, and lost myself in them. I could feel her warm breath over my chin. I could see her lips quiver with anticipation.
She closed her eyes, as if surrendering to me, and I involuntarily moved closer to her and sealed her lips with mine. Initially, I started to kiss her sweet lips. I began to tease her by gently breaking off the kiss every few seconds, and immediately resuming the kiss. I gently slid my tongue into her slightly parted lips and started massaging her tongue. My embrace became tighter, and I gently pulled her closer to me, pressing her body against mine. She had closed her eyes, and began to respond, mimicking my moves. I slowly guided her, pinning her against a wall, and continued to kiss her. My hands involuntarily started moving south and...

'RINGG...' 'RINGG...' my stupid phone began to ring. Both of us panicked, and pulled away from the kiss.

The caller id on my phone read "JJ". I pushed the little green button on my phone, and spoke into it.
'What?' I said, feeling frustrated.
'Hello!' he said cheerfully.
'Dude, quit fooling around. What do you want?' I yelled at him.
'Jeez man...' JJ replied, sounding serious. 'what's up your ass... Anyway, the guys and i were thinking of going to a movie tomoro. Wanna go with us?'
'Ya. Ok' I replied much more calmly now.
'And you also have to bring Nila with you' came the instruction.
I looked up at Nila. She was getting the plates out, and setting up the lunch.
'I'll try.' I said. 'But I can't promise anything'
'Dude! You've got to make her come! If she doesn't come, then none of our girlfriends are gonna come. And if our girlfriends don't come, then it'll be 4 guys watching a sappy Bollywood flick. You don't want that to happen do you?' he asked me in all seriousness.
'Wait...' I said 'So I'm just pimping for you?' I asked in confusion.
'That's what friends are for mate.' he said. I could have bet he was smiling on the other side. 'The show begins at 10:30 tomoro. Don't be late' he said and cut the call.
'You wanna go to a movie tomorrow?' I asked Nila, turning towards her.
'I'm sorry?!' she said, trying to hide the excitement in her eyes.
'Hey it was JJ's idea. The guys are taking their girlfriends to a movie, and their girlfriends want you there' I said matter-of-factly.
'Oh' she said with a slight look of disappointment on her face.
'I'm going with you' I said, and she just smiled at me.
We spent the rest of the afternoon talking. We spoke throughout the lunch, we spoke after our lunch, until it was time for her to leave. There wasn't a single moment of awkward silence that made us feel uncomfortable. We chatted about school, college, the time we spent as kids, we talked about everything except about our relationship. We were just like old friends catching up and nothing more.

Like Reply
'Wake up!' Nila whispered into my ears in the movie hall the next day.
'What?!' I said waking up from a deep slumber. 'Is the movie over?' I asked her.
'No. It's almost time for the interval' she replied.
I had rest my head on Nila's shoulders. She was caressing my hair lovingly. I looked around the dark room. Though, my friends had brought their girlfriends, we weren't sitting in the same row. We had spread out to avoid embarrassing looks from each other. My friends were busy fondling their girlfriends.
It was mid week, and the movie hall was near empty because it was mid week, but also mostly because the movie was bad.
'Can you get me some popcorn?' Nila asked me when the lights came back on.
'Sure' I said, and left my seat.
JJ, Danny and Suresh were already buying stuff at the snacks counter.
'Hey!' I greeted them.
'Hey romeo!' JJ yelled at me. 'What's up with you and Nila huh?' he asked.
I gave him a confused look.
'Lying on her shoulder, now buying her popcorn. What's up boss?' Danny asked me matter of factly.
'The movie's like crap you idiots.' I retorted. 'Of course I fell asleep. And this one's for me' I said indicating my popcorn and cool drink.
'Alright man! Chill. You don't have to get all excited' Danny calmed me down, and we went into the movie hall, just in time for the movie to start.
'Here's you popcorn...and your cool drink' I placed both of them in her hands.
'Where's your drink?' she asked taking a sip of her cool drink.
'I don't mind sharing' I took the bottle from her and drank from it.
About ten minutes into the movie, I placed my head on her shoulder pretending to sleep.
'You're not sleeping are you?' she whispered into my ears.
'Nope' I said.
'You're not watching the movie either?'
'Nope'
'You just want to sleep on my shoulder then?' she asked after a short pause.
'Yup'
I slept on her shoulders for the rest of the movie, and she played with my hair, caressing it. Occasionally, when she fed me popcorn, and I would kiss her hands.
I didn't really like the movie, so I just ended up playing with her hand.

That night, after the movie, I was lying in bed trying to catch up on some reading. No matter how hard I tried, I always ended up thinking about Nila. The way she caressed my hair in the dark, the time we spent together these few days...
Like Reply
Wonderful story , a smell of Pinuram getting over here ...
Like Reply
"PING"
My train of thought was interrupted by the message I had got on my phone. It was from JJ.
'U coming rite' it said.
'Nope. Mom didn't allow. You guys enjoy ' I replied.
It was about going on a trip to Goa to have one big bash before our college opened. They would leave next morning and be back a week later. My mom wouldn't let me go because I had spent the last 4 years in boarding school and she wanted me to stay at home now.
Early next morning, I made my way to JJ's place to bid them good bye. They were all set with their bags packed and strapped to their bikes.
'Hey!' Danny hugged me 'So you finally decided to come huh?'
'No' I replied 'just came to say good bye' I picked up a chips packet that was lying near by.
JJ snached the chips packet from me.
'That's for the road trip' he said.
'Fuck you!' I said casually, and took the pack of chips back and settled myself on the couch.
'Fucker. It's 1 week in Goa. There's gonna be parties and bikini clad babes and hot chicks on the dance floor!' Danny said. 'You're gonna miss a lot of good stuff man'
'Do I fucking look like I give a fuck?' I said eating the chips and looking away from him.
'Why would you?' Danny mocked me. 'You have a girlfriend now' he said, and the others laughed.
'Don't get Nila into this' I said, quiet angrily.
'Wow, wow, wow' Danny said in all seriousness 'I never said anything about her. Why do you assume it's her? Do you like her?' he said, coming closer to me.
'Fuck you assholes' I got off the couch. 'I'm going home' I said and walked to the door.
'You don't really need this do you?' I asked them holding up the chips packet.
'Keep it' Danny said, smiling at me. 'I thought you came here to say good bye'
'Oh, yeah' I said 'wait, I've got a good bye present for you...it's here somewhere' I pretended to search my pockets. After a few seconds, I pulled out my hand from my pocket, and gave them the finger and smiled.
'Yea yea... Fuck you too' JJ said, showing me his middle finger on both hands.
This was how we spoke to each other. Always. There was no courtesy or politeness in our speech. But the harshness existed only in our speech, not in our actions. We were close, almost like blood brothers.

I met Nila on my way home.
'Hey! Wait up!' I called out to her. 'Chips?' I asked, holding up the chips packet.
'No thanks' she said shaking her head. It looked like she had just got out of bed. Her hair was messed up, which she was trying to tidy up with her hands. She was wearing a loose pink t-shirt and a pair of light blue track pants.
'Nice pants' I commented.
She looked up at me, then looked down at me. I was only wearing shorts that came down to my knees, and exposed my naked legs. 'Nice legs' she said and smiled.
'Where are you going this early?' I said, walking with her.
'To buy milk'
We walked in silence, except for the sound of me munching chips that is.
'So, you're not going to Goa?' she asked after keeping mum for a moment.
'No' I said turning to her. 'My mom want's me to stay home...' she brushed her hair over her ears, and I lost my words.
'No. You can't kiss me now' she said, not even looking at me.
'What?! I didn't even say anything!' I protested.
'But you were thinking of it'
'No. I wasn't' I lied.
'Give me that!' she took away my chips pack, threw it away and continued walking.
'Hey!' I said angrily. 'I'm hungry!'
'Why do you eat that early in the morning. Come home for breakfast. I'm making Idlys today' she said lovingly.
She stopped when we neared the shop. 'You're not doing anything today right?' she asked me.
'No. I'm free. Why?'
'Good. Take me out today.'
'What do you mean?'
'You know... Movies, shopping, somewhere. I just want to spend the day with you' she looked down shyly.
'Fine' I replied happily. 'But let's go to a real movie today, none of that crap we watched the other day.'

Like Reply
After having breakfast at her place, we set off to roam the streets on my bike. Our parents knew about our outing, so we didn't worry much about being spotted. First we went to a morning show. It was a pretty good movie and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We had lunch at a nearby restaurant, and roamed around a mall until late in the evening. We flirted with each other the whole day, not going beyond holding hands occasionally. Our parents had already returned from work by the time we reached home. We politely said goodbye once we reached home, and started chatting on Facebook until late into the night, once we got into our respective rooms.
Next morning I woke up to the sound of my mobile ringing. I found myself lying on my bed, with my laptop sitting next to me.
The mobile continued to ring. I rubbed my eyes, and answered the phone.
'Hello' I said still dazed.
'Finally woke up huh?' it was Nila. 'I've called you five times in the last hour'
I immediately picked up my watch. It read 09:56am. I always slept in, but never this late.
'Why don't you come by my house after your breakfast.' she sounded excited 'I found something I want to show you'
'Umm...' I murmured. 'when did you wake up?' I asked her, placing my laptop aside and getting off my bed.
'At 8.' she dismissed me. 'Don't take too long. I'll be waiting' she said and cut the call.

And so, I went to her house right after I had had my breakfast. Turns out she had found an old present I'd given her ages ago.
She literally dragged me into her parents bedroom.
I had already been there during her sister's wedding, and nothing had changed much, except that they had a tv in the room.
'Remember this?' she picked up a little "photo frame" from her mother's shelf. Something I had made with four ice cream sticks. I took it from her and checked it out. It was old and worn out. The sticks had been painted red, with little white hearts in the corners.
'You gave this to me on my 6th birthday... or was it my 7th?' she was trying hard to remember.
She had stuck a picture of us when we were kids in the frame.
I smiled at her innocence. She looked at me and smiled back. 'I found it when I was cleaning my room this morning.' she walked over to my side 'Mummy thinks it's cute. So I gave it to her.'
'I can't believe we were that little' I said giving a hard look at the picture.
'Time flies huh?' she said taking my arm in hers, and resting her head on my shoulder.
'I know' I said and kissed her on her head.
'Wait' she abruptly broke away from me. 'Let me get you something to drink' she rushed out of the room.
She came back with two glasses of ice cold lemonade. It was a very hot day and I welcomed the gesture.
'Thanks' I said picking up a glass. 'We could have shared the same glass...but whatever' I said smiling at her.
She looked at me pretending to be angry, but laughed immediately after.
She switched on the fan as I settled myself on the large double bed. Leaning on the headboard I motioned her to get the tv remote. She came to bed, resting her head on my chest she flicked the tv on. She kept changing channels, trying to find something good to watch. There was none.
We just let the tv blair out random images and wierd noise as we got to talking. I removed the little hair clip she was wearing and put in on a nearby side table. She snuggled closer to me and I put my hand over hers, reassuringly. It felt good, having the woman I love by my side. There wasn't a particular topic we chose to talk about. Just casual chat, hopping from one thing to another.
Like Reply
'Let me take that' she said taking hold of my empty glass, and placed it on the nearby table along with hers.
'You know, this reminds me' I said as she came back to bed. She looked up at me with longing eyes. 'we used to play "house house" when we were little.' I looked at her, gently embracing her waist.
'Mmm hmm' she said, resting her head on my chest and nodding, indicating that I go on.
'I was the husband, you were my wife...'
'That was fun wasn't it?' her face lit up the at the mention of us being a married couple.
'Wait. This was our "house"' she said indicating the room we were in. 'You would go to your "office" in the balcony, and i would stay at "home" tidying things up until you returned from "work"...'
'You made a pretty good wife' I said and kissed her on her forehead and held her closer.
'Pretty good? Not the best?' she turned back to look at me, pretending to be offended.
'Yeah. I mean, you used to feed me with empty plates and water for breakfast, lunch and dinner'
'Oh!' she cried. 'I have to go make lunch!' she said trying to get off me.
'Let's just go out for lunch' I said gripping her tighter, not wanting to let her go.
'And what kind of a wife would I be, if I don't cook for my husband? Hmm?' she asked turning towards me.
'A very pretty one' I said brushing her hair off her ears. She blushed.
'And what do you propose we do instead?' she asked in mock seriousness.
I shrugged, and moved closer to her. 'I don't know' I said, sliding my hand behind her neck 'just talk' and gently kissed her on her lips. I could taste traces of lemonade on her lips, and continued to kiss her until she pulled away.
'Is this how they "just talk" where you come from?' she whispered, breathing heavily on my wet lips.
'Only with the woman they love' I said and pulled her closer in and started to kiss her more passionately.
Like Reply
Just wonderful
Keep it up
[+] 1 user Likes Jibon Ahmed's post
Like Reply
Note: My first attempt at writing a sex scene! *ever*

Nila pressed herself over my waist and arched her head up as I started kissing her. She put her hands behind my head and started caressing my hair, occasionally gripping the back of my neck. Neither of us were ready to break the kiss.
My hands travelled under her shirt and gripped her naked waist. She didn't seem to mind and continued to kiss me more passionately. I was already excited, and it was showing inside my pants. I bet she could feel my member pressing up against her back.
My hand travelled up, underneath her shirt, and started fondling her breasts over her bra.
I was forced to take a break from our heavy duty tongue-in-tongue action in order to explore the rest of her. She turned to me and looked at me with those beautiful beady eyes. She started stroking my unshaved face lovingly.
'I love you baby' I said looking into her eyes, and dove right at her cheeks. Gently kissing her I slowly moved down to her neck. She smelled good, like early morning dew. I moved the thin gold chain aside, and started smooching the lower part of her neck. This excited her more, I could tell by the was she was stroking my hair in a frenzy. I gently sunk my teeth into her neck, not very deep mind you, but just enough to let her feel my presence.
'Hmmm...' she let out a quiet moan. She started breathing harder, louder and gripped my hair tighter. I looked up at her. She had her head cocked to the left, and was biting her lower lip in ecstasy.
I stopped kissing her, slid my hands under her shirt and feeling her smooth skin, i started removing her shirt. She grabbed my shirt as well, and pulled it over my head happazardly. We stopped to look at each other. I was bare chested, and so was she, except for her bra. Her chest would swell up with every breath she took.
She caressed my chest with her slender fingers. I took her hand and started kissing her fingers, occasionally sucking her finger tips. She held the back of my neck with her free hand, and pulled me on to her and started kissing my shoulder.
I brushed the hair off her forehead and kissed her as well. I put both my hands over her shoulders and slid them down her back. She had moved from my shoulder, and was now wildly kissing my lips with her eyes tightly shut.
I fiddled with her bra hook for sometime with no luck. She removed it for me, still kissing me, still eyes closed.
I felt her breasts before I saw them. With our lips working overtime, I slid one hand behind her back and held her waist, with my other hand I held the back of her neck and pressed myself on her. Her breasts were crushed under my weight. I could feel her erect nipples on my naked chest. My hand involuntarily moved from her neck and started fondling one of her breasts and rubbing her nipples with my thumb.
'Aah...' she let out a moan. 'Gently' she said, opening her eyes for a brief second and unwilling to take her lips off mine.
I slid down her gently kissing her naked body, and stopped at her breasts. They were well formed and firm, with just the right amount of flesh. I started out from the lower part of her mounds and slowly moved up to her peak. Kissing, gently teething her her breasts. She let out a tender moan every time my teeth sunk into her flesh, and this aroused me even more. She was busy stroking my hair. With one hand handling her breast, I put my other hand over her mouth. She took her hands off me, and held my hand in her and started sucking my finger tips. I continued suckling on her lovely breasts. By the time I was done, her breasts had turned red, and were gleaming with my saliva on them.
I kissed my way up to her and substituted my tongue for my fingers. I was making sure that my hard cock was pressing against her thighs. She responded by thrusting her torso into me. My hands traveled down her abdomen and I started to massage her pussy over her skirt.
Her breathing became visibly heavy, gasping every few seconds. She started fondling my hard dick over my pants, holding it, rubbing the insides of my thighs. I wasted no time in thrusting my hand into her panties.
She shuddered at my touch and gripped my shoulder harder. If I had looked down I'm sure I would have seen her toes curl.
Initially, I started to fondle with her pubes, and then moved my wet fingers to the opening of her pussy. She was already wet down there and my fingers easily slid into her love hole. It was like nothing I had ever touched before! Words aren't enough to describe my experience.
I was so busy fingering her I almost didn't notice her trying to remove my pants. She was tugging my track pants in all directions trying to get it off me.
I got myself off her, and resting on my elbows I looked at her.
Like Reply
Her beautiful face was partially masked by her messed up hair. Her body was glistening with sweat beads due to the heat. And her breasts were heaving rythmically to her heavy breathing.

I grabbed her skirt and pulled them off her waist along with her panties. She was lying naked on the bed, waiting for me to devour her.
I went down on her, all the way to her ankles and started showering her with kisses.
My lips were playing with her anklets, and my hand caressing her thighs. I made my way up, kissing her calves. Her knees. Sliding up the insides of her thighs.
I could feel the heat radiating off her crotch as I gently parted her thighs, and she obliged with little reluctance.
It looked like she had trimmed her pubes recently. There was little spikes of hair jutting out around her slit.
Suddenly I realized that this was the first time I was looking at a real pussy. I'd seen my share of porn, but porn is nothing compared to the real thing. My heart started beating faster, my lips went dry and my breathing became shallow.
I gently caressed her pussy with my fingers, and she let out a shallow moan. I looked up at her, she was hungrily biting on her lower lip and playing with her nipple with one hand.
I opened her pussy lips to a wet, soft, pink passage way. I put one finger in, then another and started finger fucking her.
Moments later, I had my tongue massaging her swollen clit, kissing her pussy, and blowing air on her wet pussy lips- practically giving her the whole packaged deal. She was bucking her hips at my face, and stroking my hair in a frenzy and moaning the whole time. She was getting wetter with each passing minute. It seemed like the pleasure was too much for her to handle.
I put my soiled hands on her breasts, caressing her tender nipples. Working my way up her, fondling her nakedness with my anxious lips.
She pulled me up greedily when I was halfway through, and started kissing me with a burning passion. I was more than happy to oblige. It seemed like she couldn't get enough of me. I couldn't contain my excitement any longer.
I stopped kissing her, just long enough to remove my pants.
She kept staring at my full grown cock the moment my pants came off. It was pretty evident that that was the first time she had seen the male genetelia. I threw my pants on the floor and got back to her. Kissing. Caressing. The usual. She kept her hands moving over my chest and abdomen, but seemed quiet apprensive to go further down.
'Go ahead' i said, pulling away from her, and rolling over to my side. 'Touch it'.
She greedily looked at my pulsating cock and wet her lips. She took it in her hands, ever so gently, like she was afraid she was going to break it or something. She seemed quite unsure what to do with it. She took it in one hand and started fondling it like a new found toy. Running her fingers over my throbbing veines all the way down to the base of the shaft, she then fondled my pubic hair, gently pulling them outward.
I intervened, and drew my foreskin back to expose the pink head gleaming with pre-cum. She sat up on her knees, eyeing my throbbing cock with a new found passion. She went down on me to explore more of her new best friend.
I just lay on my back, closed my eyes, and let her do all the hard work.
She started to fondle my dick clumsily, often rubbing my balls, or the sides of my thigh. I widened my legs to give her more access.
Sometime later, I felt her wet lips kissing my lower abdomen, sending shivers up my spine as she went lower and lower. I smiled, and let her experiment.
She stopped when she arrived at the base of my dick, kissing me at abrupt intervals.
I looked down, and found her hesitantly looking at my cock, looking slightly disgusted even, caressing it, unsure what to do next.
'You don't have to take it in your mouth if you don't want to' I said stroking her hairs.
She looked up at me, and gave a gratified smile, and crawled up to me.

Like Reply
Nila was all over me. Positioning herself over my torso, she started kissing me, her fingers traveling over every inch of my body deliriously.
My hard dick was occasionally making momentary contact with her wet pussy, to which she responded by pulling away. I only had my hands over her bare back for the heck of it, brushing her hair back every once in a while. She was the one doing all the work.
When I couldn't take it anymore, I rolled her over and got on top of her, and pinned her down.
I brushed the agitated hair off her face and kissed her. It was a soft, sensual kiss. One that left her wanting for more.
I moved her legs apart and positioned my dick at the entrance of her love hole. I looked into her eyes one last time. Her sparkly eyes beamed with joy, but i also sensed a little fear and apprehension.
First time I pushed, I could only get my penis head in. She hug me and gasped in surprise. Her hands were a little cold and slightly trembling by then. I started pushing it in slowly. She let out a moan as I went in, and widened her legs involuntarily to ease my penetration. Her insides seemed to contract as I furthered into her, and her hands gripped on to me, and were closing in like a vice.
By the time I was fully in, her finger nails were digging deep into my bare back. I arched my head enough to look at her face. She had her eyes shut tight, and was biting hard on her lower lip. A lone tear trickled down the side of her eyes.
She was obviously in a lot of pain at that moment. I leaned in and kissed her eyes.
'Shh...' I held her closer, running my hands through her soft hair, and talked into her ears reassuringly. 'It's alright sweetheart' I softly kissed her. My throat had gone completely dry in excitement, and it felt like sandpaper being rubbed at the back of my throat every time I spoke. But I didn't stop. 'I'm right here baby... I'm right here' I hoarsely whispered to her, and continued to kiss her. Planting gentle pecks on her neck and ear lobes, letting her recuperate from the pain.
I don't know how long I was doing that, sweet talking to her and reassuring her. But it worked. She began to lose the grip on my back, it didn't feel like my penis was wedged in a vice anymore, and when I kissed her, she responded.
'You ready?' I asked looking at her.
She responded by meekly nodding her head. Her eyes were still closed, and her lower lip was swollen red. I kissed her. And then instincts took over.
We were both amateurs when it came to sex. We hardly knew what we were doing. But it felt good, and we were madly in love and that's all that mattered to us.
Initially, tiny little gasps and moans escaped her precious mouth every time I thrust into her, but that reduced as we found our groove. I was taking it slow, trying not to make her any more uneasy than she already was.
Her grip would tighten around me, her finger nails causing significant damage to my back every now and then. It did feel pretty uncomfortable in the beginning, but I got used to it later on. In fact, I even began looking forward to it, deriving a twisted sort of erotic pleasure from her digging into my skin. And every time she did that, I'd sink my teeth into her, not strong enough to give her a love bite, but just enough to turn her skin red.
I didn't keep time, but I'm pretty sure I was riding her for at least 15-20 minutes.
As we neared our orgasm, she started moaning. I could make out her eyeballs working in a frenzy underneath her eyelids. Her grip on me became stronger. Her vaginal walls tightened around my dick. I quickened my pace, giving her short but deep thrusts. She struggled to find a handhold on my sweaty back. And finally...
Bliss!
We reached our orgasm together. I had thrust myself deep inside her when I ejaculated, filling her up with my love juices.
Once I was done, my legs felt like they were made of jelly, my entire body went limp and I fell on her, gasping for breath. I must have passed out after that. Only for a few seconds, but passed out never the less.
Like Reply
Love making is an extremely exhausting business, even more so if it's your first time. I pulled my limp cock out of her and rolled off her. I lied on my back trying to catch my breath, swallowing empty air.
The power was back sometime during our ecstatic love making session. The old fan was whirring at full speed, recirculating the hot air in the room.
I turned towards Nila casually. She was sleeping like an angel. 'That!'
I said breathing heavily 'was amazing', and I brushed the hair off her face. She responded with a small, satisfied smile. That made me smile as well.
Feeling content, I closed my eyes and immediately went into a deep slumber. That day, sleeping on her parents bed in the middle of the afternoon, I had a wonderful dream.
About me and her.
About us.

I woke up abruptly, feeling extremely thirsty, and exhausted. My entire body felt sore, and I didn't want to get out of bed. But my throat was dry as a desert, and my tummy growled in hunger.
Nila hadn't cooked lunch -correction- I hadn't let her make lunch, and so I had to go buy some. I stretched out, and yawned, trying hard not to slither back into slumber.
I felt Nila stir in her sleep, and I looked down at her. She was lying close to me, her breast pressing against the side of my naked chest, breathing rhythmically and her warm breath brushing against my stubbled cheek.
'Baby' I said, after clearing my throat 'let me go get us some food. Ok?'
She took a deep breath, and nodded lightly. 'Don't be late' she murmured before she went back to sleep. I kissed her forehead, and gently crawled off the bed without disturbing her. I quickly wore my clothes, took a piss and headed out the door.
I was grinning like an idiot on the road. But I couldn't help it! I kept going back to how we made love, her soft skin, the taste of her wonderful lips...
'Oh shit!' I jammed on the brakes in panic, and my bike had to skid a couple of feet before it came to a halt. We hadn't used any protection!
I wasn't worrying about the STDs, no, I was pretty sure she was safe in that department. It was more about the possibility of pregnancy.
I turned my bike around and headed to a medical store- One I hadn't visited before, and one that I had no particular interest in visiting again any time soon.
At 3 in the afternoon, the shop was deserted. The cashier, a frail looking middle aged man, was sitting on a plastic chair in a corner reading a regional language bi-monthly.
He looked up at me through his thick old fashioned glasses, as if asking "what do you want?"
I looked around, just to make sure no one i knew was around, and pointed at a pack of i-pills on the counter.
A number of questions arose in my mind, like, what if he asks me why I wanted it? Or, what if he asks for my name? Worse still, what if he knows my mother and tells her what a "dirty" guy her son is? What if...
But nothing of that sort happened. Without wasting time, he folded his magazine, walked up to the counter and brought down the pills.
I looked at the condoms on another shelf and decided to buy them as well, just in case I got lucky again.
I paid the bill, and the cashier handed me the contraceptives with an expressionless face.
Hell, he cold have been selling me a pack of chewing gum for all he cared! That's how careless he looked. Maybe it was because I hadn't shaved that day and my lower face was covered in protruding hair, which made me look older than I actually was. Or maybe he had had customers younger than me buying the same stuff I had just bought, and the age factor didn't surprise him very much. Either way, he looked like he really didn't give a fuck.
Like Reply
He went back to savouring his magazine after tendering me the change, no questions asked. And I walked out of there pocketing the contraceptives, with my head held high.
Nila looked like she had just got out of the shower when I got back home. She was wearing a fresh t-shirt and a skirt, and was drying her wet hair with a large towel. I placed the food on the dining table, walked up to her and hugged her from behind.
'Hai,' I said, combing her moist hair from her shoulders. 'I was kinda hoping to get into the shower with you' I said kissing her neck, my hands busy playing with her waist. She caressed my cheeks with one hand, the other resting on mine.
'Sorry sweetie' she said apologetically, and turned to face me. 'but I'm still sore from last time' she said, and forced a smile.
'That's ok' I said, and let her go.
'Why don't you go freshen up? I'll set the table' she kissed my cheek and walked away. A bath sounded like the perfect remedy to get rid of the sticky feeling from the dried sweat that clinged to my body.
A warm shower was exactly what I needed. Tiny streams of pressurized water knocking against my skin felt so good, it was almost therapetic. I let the water flow all over me, and scrubbed myself until I felt 'clean'.
Twenty minutes later, I was out of the shower with nothing but a towel around my waist, dripping water over the marble floor.

I longed for fresh clothes after my bath. But I was out of options and had to settle for the same old one's I had worn in the morning.
My tummy growled again. It was way past my lunch time.
I acknowledged Nila with a smile at the dining table. She smiled back, but she wasn't her usual self. She seemed a little timid and withdrawn. I didn't particularly feel any different either. We were still coming to terms with the fact that we had made love just a few hours ago. There was a visible tension between us, and neither of us knew how to address it.
'Er... Nila' I called out. She looked up, pausing from serving up the plates. 'Here' I handed her the pack of i-pill. 'I know it's not the ideal gift... Especially after we've...' I struggled to find the right word.
'Made love...' she put it delicately and took the packet.
'Yes. Made love' I repeated. I wanted to tell her more, to try and convince her I'm not a jackass. But for some reason, my mouth wouldn't open up. She looked like she welcomed the silence, and so I let it be.
'Shall we eat?' she asked, not making any eye contact.
'Ya, sure' I was avoiding her gaze as well.
That was the last conversation we had that day. For the first time since I had arrived, we ate in silence. It was so quiet, we could even hear the ticking of the wall clock.
After lunch, I didn't hang out for long. I bid her goodbye, and returned home.
We didn't get back to being ourselves until the next morning. It started out with courteous pleasantries, 'Good morning', 'How are you', that kind of stuff. By late evening, we had completely shed our inhibitions and had got down to the extent of kissing and caressing each other.
For the next couple of days we followed a rather predictable routine. We'd hang out all morning, usually watching a movie at her place or the mall. We'd be back home by noon, make sweet love, have lunch, and make love again.
Life, as I know it, was turning out to be pretty good. What I didn't know was that all this would end when the guys came back from their holiday.

'You know, I don't think we'll be able to have our thing once the guys get back' I said, lying on her bed, caressing her naked shoulder.
Nila sat up, the thin blanket sliding off her smooth skin to reveal her beautiful breasts. 'Why so?' she asked, with a questioning look on her face.
'Well, once they're back my afternoons won't be free anymore' I shifted my weight on my left hand and raised myself to get a better look at her 'probably most of my evenings as well'
'Seriously?' she said sarcastically, "most of your evenings" she mocked me. 'Rajesh, I don't want you spending your nights with them.'
Nila was dead serious. She had just called me by my name. She never calls me by my name. It's usually sweetie or honey or something along those lines. But never my name.
'Baby you know that you're my first priority don't you?' I said to her, taking her hands in mine 'You know that right?'
'Yeah, but... But you don't have to hang out with them at night' she looked up at me expecting to know something. I blankly stared at her.
'Oh come on! Don't act like you know nothing about it!' she threw her hands up in despair. 'I know what you guys do during your... Your night outs. It's your date with alcohol isn't it? You guys drink until you pass out, and wake up in the morning with a bad headache...' she got out of the bed in anger and started wearing her clothes in anger.
Like Reply