WHITE SERVES BLACK
[Image: tamannaahspeaks_279454680_49860579197469...20(1).webp]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
( myself satish 39 years old dark black skinned my wife died after giving birth to my 2nd son and for 8 years i had to live without wife when i came to know a hot looking milky woman named Tanishqa  is intersted in getting married after her husband died )

( so it was mutual agreement and i had a big bunglow )

( kareena had a son named tarun who was 21 and was studying in college )

( Now after marriage my both kids were send to bording school and i had made kareena pregenant so she also went to her moms place with 5 month pregnant )

( so it was just me and traun in house)

( it was morning 8 am and i just got up from bed and it was time for my bed cofee )
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 12:24 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish 39 years old dark black skinned my wife died after giving birth to my 2nd son and for 8 years i had to live without wife when i came to know a hot looking milky woman named Tanishqa  is intersted in getting married after her husband died )

( so it was mutual agreement and i had a big bunglow )

( kareena had a son named tarun who was 21 and was studying in college )

( Now after marriage my both kids were send to bording school and i had made kareena pregenant so she also went to her moms place with 5 month pregnant )

( so it was just me and traun in house)

( it was morning 8 am and i just got up from bed and it was time for my bed cofee )

( myself tarun 21 years white boy ..after my dad died my mother married this big black man now hes my new stepdad )

my mom was not home she went to her home...after getting pregnant....

just me and my new step dad at home

i knew since my mom here ..so i had to take her place............

[Image: tamannaahspeaks-279555821-27040598188085...-n-1-1.jpg]
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 12:30 AM)Aliapet Wrote: ( myself tarun 21 years white boy ..after my dad died my mother married this big black man now hes my new stepdad )

my mom was not home she went to her home...after getting pregnant....

just me and my new step dad at home

i knew since my mom here ..so i had to take her place............

[Image: tamannaahspeaks-279555821-27040598188085...-n-1-1.jpg]

( i was laying in the main bed room which was for me and tanisqa and subah ka session aaj nhi mila as tanishqa was not there mera bistar pe aaj sirf mai akela pada hua tha i felt hard due to morning wood)

( i was wearing banyan and lungi(without underwear) )

(it was time for my bed cofee)

( i was 6 feet 5 inch tall 120 kg weight hunk 39 year old guy just laying in the bed missing my wife )
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 12:34 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was laying in the main bed room which was for me and tanisqa and subah ka session aaj nhi mila as tanishqa was not there mera bistar pe aaj sirf mai akela pada hua tha i felt hard due to morning wood)

( i was wearing banyan and lungi(without underwear) )

(it was time for my bed cofee)

( i was 6 feet 5 inch tall 120 kg weight hunk 39 year old guy just laying in the bed missing my wife )

i was a femine looking boy ...

not great in studies but i trying being influncer...

in tik tok i was my daily routinue 

i wake up and take bath and do m make up and i wear girly clothes and make dance content for my fans 

i was getting big in tik tok tooo...so i never miss my routine ...  and my dance moves and make up improved 

i also grow long hairs so i dont have to wear wig..........

( my new step dad is not so big fan me in tik tok and the content i make... )

[Image: tamannaah%20bhatia.jpg]
Like Reply
Is tarun a guy or a girl ? this is confusing
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 12:39 AM)Aliapet Wrote: i was a femine looking boy ...

not great in studies but i trying being influncer...

in tik tok i was my daily routinue 

i wake up and take bath and do m make up and i wear girly clothes and make dance content for my fans 

i was getting big in tik tok tooo...so i never miss my routine ...  and my dance moves and make up improved 

i also grow long hairs so i dont have to wear wig..........

( my new step dad is not so big fan me in tik tok and the content i make... )

[Image: tamannaah%20bhatia.jpg]

i got ready and was recording my tik tok dance content wearing pink saree ..bangles ...and heels...

[Image: GrizzledDimpledAlbino-size_restricted.gif]

(dancing ...)

and then i noticed its already past  8 am i knew my stepdad will be awake ....

and since mom is not at home..... i have to take her place and make her boyfrind happy......

so .i quickly went to the kitchen..........

DAD R U AWAKE I ASKED ON MY WAY TO KITCHEN...........
Like Reply
( i was laying on bed  the white silk sheeted bed my skin tone was coal black which is completely contrast to bed sheet colour)

( i was half awake and thinking how ur mom tanishqa used to suck me off and take care of my morning wood)

( i was missing that )

( i head tarun pass by and he said something but didnt heard completely) 

( there is a heavy bbc log on my left thigh covered by lungi)

( time is 8 am 2 minutes which means already u are 2 mins late)
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 12:44 AM)TufaniMan Wrote: Is tarun a guy or a girl ? this is confusing

tarun is a SISSY........
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 12:50 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was laying on bed  the white silk sheeted bed my skin tone was coal black which is completely contrast to bed sheet colour)

( i was half awake and thinking how ur mom tanishqa used to suck me off and take care of my morning wood)

( i was missing that )

( i head tarun pass by and he said something but didnt heard completely) 

( there is a heavy bbc log on my left thigh covered by lungi)

( time is 8 am 2 minutes which means already u are 2 mins late)

my past by ur room ..... 

i asked again .... DAD U R AWAKE.....

i wanted to finish giving u ur tea and then continue to make my content ...

I went to the kitchen and made tea.....(8.10 am)

i quickly come to ur room to serve ur tea .....

GOOD MRNG DAD.....here's ur tea dad....

[Image: tamaannaah_bhatia_eating_desserts.jpg]
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 12:52 AM)Aliapet Wrote: tarun is a SISSY........

what is that
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 12:58 AM)Aliapet Wrote: my past by ur room ..... 

i asked again .... DAD U R AWAKE.....

i wanted to finish giving u ur tea and then continue to make my content ...

I went to the kitchen and made tea.....(8.10 am)

i quickly come to ur room to serve ur tea .....

GOOD MRNG DAD.....here's ur tea dad....

[Image: tamaannaah_bhatia_eating_desserts.jpg]

( i was missing the blowjob and handjob session ur mom gave for 1 hour early in morning and thats when u came with tea )

( i was still laying on bed watching u in my wifes dress)

ye kya kr rha hai ? sharam nhi aata tujhe ladies ka kapda pehnanne ( even chudi bhi pehan rakha tha )

ladka bolte hue sharam nhi aata tujhe ( lete hue tujhse baat kr rha tha making u wait with the cup of tea)

aur mai subah cofee peeta hu chai nhi 

( my bbc in lungi moved a bit here and there )
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 01:01 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was missing the blowjob and handjob session ur mom gave for 1 hour early in morning and thats when u came with tea )

( i was still laying on bed watching u in my wifes dress)

ye kya kr rha hai ? sharam nhi aata tujhe ladies ka kapda pehnanne ( even chudi bhi pehan rakha tha )

ladka bolte hue sharam nhi aata tujhe ( lete hue tujhse baat kr rha tha making u wait with the cup of tea)

aur mai subah cofee peeta hu chai nhi 

( my bbc in lungi moved a bit here and there )

DAD u know na i  make content in tik tok...

all this dress and jewellry is part of the content dad...

( i was quite famous and big in tik tok for my girly content... )

( i even grow small boobs by taking hormones.. with ur money... )

dad come on ekdin tea pi lo na thori na kuch ho jayega....

[Image: Tamannaah%20Bhatia%20makeup%20skincare.jpg]

i was handing u the tea and telling u to manage for the day.......
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 01:09 AM)Aliapet Wrote: DAD u know na i  make content in tik tok...

all this dress and jewellry is part of the content dad...

( i was quite famous and big in tik tok for my girly content... )

( i even grow small boobs by taking hormones.. with ur money... )

dad come on ekdin tea pi lo na thori na kuch ho jayega....

[Image: Tamannaah%20Bhatia%20makeup%20skincare.jpg]

i was handing u the tea and telling u to manage for the day.......

maine dekha tera content chamiya jaise naach rha tha tu koi ladkiyo wale gane pe nachaniyya jaise 

sharam naam ki cheez nhi tujhe ( still laying on bed lekin ek cushion leke sirke peeche rakha)

teri maa ye sab allow krti hai isiiliye mai kuch bol nhi rha 

( my kids used to call me papa but u used to call me in english DAD)

( my bbc moved in lungi again u can seee the movement)

( i got up on bed and took tea from u )

tujhe dance kisne sikhaya waise ? ek step krke dikha
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 01:14 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: maine dekha tera content chamiya jaise naach rha tha tu koi ladkiyo wale gane pe nachaniyya jaise 

sharam naam ki cheez nhi tujhe ( still laying on bed lekin ek cushion leke sirke peeche rakha)

teri maa ye sab allow krti hai isiiliye mai kuch bol nhi rha 

( my kids used to call me papa but u used to call me in english DAD)

( my bbc moved in lungi again u can seee the movement)

( i got up on bed and took tea from u )

tujhe dance kisne sikhaya waise ? ek step krke dikha

( i knew how u treat my mom ...and how u use to make her short reveling clothes in house and u even touch her even in front of me.... )

ME--- jane do na dad.....

acha thk hai ek dance step dikha ta hu mai .....

( i knew ki koi sexy sa step dikhnana padega tab hi jane denge mujhe... )

i slid my saree which was covering my navel area ...trying to expose my navel more to you....

[Image: YuAVoe.gif]

then swing my wasit and turning back and showing my backless blouse to u ....... and then trying tobe oversmart and walking towards the door 
.......and then i stand at door looking at u ......DAD was it good enough ....

let me go now ...my fans are waiting ...have to make more content dad plxz....

BUT DAD IF YOU WANT TO WATCH MORE U CAN COME TO MY ROOM ......

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif]
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 01:32 AM)Aliapet Wrote: ( i knew how u treat my mom ...and how u use to make her short reveling clothes in house and u even touch her even in front of me.... )

ME--- jane do na dad.....

acha thk hai ek dance step dikha ta hu mai .....

( i knew ki koi sexy sa step dikhnana padega tab hi jane denge mujhe... )

i slid my saree which was covering my navel area ...trying to expose my navel more to you....

[Image: YuAVoe.gif]

then swing my wasit and turning back and showing my backless blouse to u ....... and then trying tobe oversmart and walking towards the door 
.......and then i stand at door looking at u ......DAD was it good enough ....

let me go now ...my fans are waiting ...have to make more content dad plxz....

BUT DAD IF YOU WANT TO WATCH MORE U CAN COME TO MY ROOM ......

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif]

( ur tiktok name was Tammu and i was just sipping a glass of tea thats when u revelead ur waist and ur navel)

sipppp ( i looked at ur navel and when u turned and showed ur backless blose u showed ur white milky bare back i was liking it now )

hmmm tammuu naam rakha hai khudke tiktok account ka 

tere fans ko pata hai ki tu ladka hai ?

( when u said ki mujhe tere room me aana padega) tere fans ko bata de ki aaj show nhi hoga unke liye aaj private session book hua hai bol dena unko 

( i placed half tea to my side ) chal aur steps dikha yaha samne mere ( telling u to come close to the bed) 

waise ye black saree tere pe suit krta hai ( this is first time u are complimented by someone who u know in real life)
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 01:40 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( ur tiktok name was Tammu and i was just sipping a glass of tea thats when u revelead ur waist and ur navel)

sipppp ( i looked at ur navel and when u turned and showed ur backless blose u showed ur white milky bare back i was liking it now )

hmmm tammuu naam rakha hai khudke tiktok account ka 

tere fans ko pata hai ki tu ladka hai ?

( when u said ki mujhe tere room me aana padega) tere fans ko bata de ki aaj show nhi hoga unke liye aaj private session book hua hai bol dena unko 

( i placed half tea to my side ) chal aur steps dikha yaha samne mere ( telling u to come close to the bed) 

waise ye black saree tere pe suit krta hai ( this is first time u are complimented by someone who u know in real life)

haa tammu naam hai aapne dekha hai ...aapne bhi dekha hai mera account....

HMMM...nahi mere fans ko nahi pata....

(  i was always jealous of mom ...and my room was just adjacent to mom ..and i always hear her moan all day...)

( i guess aaj hi mauka hai....mom ki aasli jagah leni ki... )

i look at ur lungi and i see tent i was in a hurry but now i noticed it ....and i can see why mom always walk like that....

hmmmmmmmmmmm........yes daddy mai bol ke aati na....

wo meri live recording chalo hai...phone pe.....

[Image: tamanna.gif]
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 01:49 AM)Aliapet Wrote: haa tammu naam hai aapne dekha hai ...aapne bhi dekha hai mera account....

HMMM...nahi mere fans ko nahi pata....

(  i was always jealous of mom ...and my room was just adjacent to mom ..and i always hear her moan all day...)

( i guess aaj hi mauka hai....mom ki aasli jagah leni ki... )

i look at ur lungi and i see tent i was in a hurry but now i noticed it ....and i can see why mom always walk like that....

hmmmmmmmmmmm........yes daddy mai bol ke aati na....

wo meri live recording chalo hai...phone pe.....

[Image: tamanna.gif]

ha dekha hu teri maa ne ek baar mujhe dikhayi thi ( she once told me how u are towards the feminine side and she wanted me to make u man enough ) 

(as u said ki fans ko bolje aati hu )

hmm theek hai jaldi aa aur wo teri maa ka high heels bhi hoga bahar wo bhi pehan ke aa ja 

thammm thammmm ( my bbc was lifting the lungi up and down )
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 01:53 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ha dekha hu teri maa ne ek baar mujhe dikhayi thi ( she once told me how u are towards the feminine side and she wanted me to make u man enough ) 

(as u said ki fans ko bolje aati hu )

hmm theek hai jaldi aa aur wo teri maa ka high heels bhi hoga bahar wo bhi pehan ke aa ja 

thammm thammmm ( my bbc was lifting the lungi up and down )

HMMMM okay daddy...

ohhh mom ne dikhaya....( wo hamesha mere kaam ke bich aa jati hai...bola tha unko dad ko nahi dikhnana... )
                             ( mai unka husband hi chin lungi ab dekho..... )

haa daddy .....(i adjust my hair  ...to my back)

(u can see my white milky chest and smalls boobs....)

[Image: tamannaahbhatia11654078196.webp]

i went quickly and c=wear mom's high heels ....

and come back to ur room door...

[Image: Tamannaah-Bhatia-3.jpg]
and show u the heels ...yehi wale na daddy.... lifting my saree but till knees...(u can see my legs fully shaved...)
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 02:02 AM)Aliapet Wrote: HMMMM okay daddy...

ohhh mom ne dikhaya....( wo hamesha mere kaam ke bich aa jati hai...bola tha unko dad ko nahi dikhnana... )
                             ( mai unka husband hi chin lungi ab dekho..... )

haa daddy .....(i adjust my hair  ...to my back)

(u can see my white milky chest and smalls boobs....)

[Image: tamannaahbhatia11654078196.webp]

i went quickly and c=wear mom's high heels ....

and come back to ur room door...

[Image: Tamannaah-Bhatia-3.jpg]
and show u the heels ...yehi wale na daddy.... lifting my saree but till knees...(u can see my legs fully shaved...)

( u were milky skinned i was dark coal black skinned it was stark contrast)

( as u went to ur room and came back and i heard tickk tockk tick tockkkk heel sound i looked at the door entrance of bedroom and when u lifted ur saree till knees i saw ur ilky calf ur milky meat legs ur manicured feet nails which was coloured and the heels u selected the heels which was lacy 

[Image: h20027_1_030ecdde.jpg?rnd=20200526195200]

( u can see my bbc just liftng my lungi up and down )

hmmm  i just grunted in agreement looking at ur heels ) 

( lace wala heels pehana isne wahh gori gori taange hai iske to )

to ab step dikhayega daddy ko ? ( i was acting like a good step dad but kahi na kahi u were succesful in rubbing that sexual tension between us)
Like Reply