Sissy seva
Hi myself tarun am an engineering student . My college is famous for various sports winings and cultural activities.....I live in hostel with my room mate satish yadav. Talking about me am a boy from outside and a girl from inside ....i shared this things with my roomate expecting that he will give me some sympathy and support..and yes he is very supportive kyuki har raath wo meri 30 minute jaam ke leta hai....aur mai bhi isse enjoy krta hu....kyuki Satish hai hi itna zyada appealing..and hot....he is a tall dark sportsman ... usko bahut maza aata hai meri lene mai....aur pure college ko pata hai yeah bat...kyuki raath bhar meri aawaze aati rahti hai[Image: ezgif-5-492ae0581a.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-10-2022, 08:27 PM)chintufocus Wrote: Hi myself tarun am an engineering student . My college is famous for various sports winings and cultural activities.....I live in hostel with my room mate satish yadav. Talking about me am a boy from outside and a girl from inside ....i shared this things with my roomate expecting that he will give me some sympathy and support..and yes he is very supportive kyuki har raath wo meri 30 minute jaam ke leta hai....aur mai bhi isse enjoy krta hu....kyuki Satish hai hi itna zyada appealing..and hot....he is a tall dark sportsman ... usko bahut maza aata hai meri lene mai....aur pure college ko pata hai yeah bat...kyuki raath bhar meri aawaze aati rahti hai[Image: ezgif-5-492ae0581a.gif]

( myself satish yadav 23 year old final year engineer student in KG college of engineering and arts , i am 6 feet 4 inch tall coal black skinned 120 kg weigh football plaer of the year in our university)

( i have won multiple cups for our college everyone in our college knows my name )

( now mera room mate jo tha wo mera junior tha ek saal se aur wo bhot gora chikna tha and one day he told me how he feels like a complete woman from inside aur baal bhi lamba krta tha aur room ka sara kaam bhi wahi krta tha including mere kapde dhona and he enjoyed doing it i still remember the day maine meri GF ka lipstick tarun ko diya tha and wahi lipstick lagake tarun ladki ka kapda pehnake mujhe BJ diya tha which was a total worship of my BBC uske baad use maine lund pe kudaya bhi tha tarun actually khud ko tammu nikcname rakha tha to feel girly and he fflaunted our relationship ki college ka sabse bada footballer sabse bada famous spostsmen ka bistar garam krne ke liye tu proud feel krta tha)

( it was a sunday evening 6 pm when i came back from football practice i was wearing jersey and trouser and was wearing boots)

ding dongggg ( i rang the bell)

[Image: Usain-Bolt-shirtless-body.jpg]
Like Reply
Iused to be ready for satish every evening ....as wo hamesha football practice se aaker meri leta thaaa aur izileye mai uski biwi ki tarah ban kar rahti thi..imean thaa....iused to aplly red Shylipstick blue saare and red ladies underwear and titan skin perfume.
As soon as the bell rang i rushed to open the dooor.....it was 6 pm ....i open to the door to my surprise it was u satish  out there ....maine tujhe dekha aur dekhte hi rah gaya u was looking soo hot in those jersey and pants....ufff i was wet...then..

(i opened the door saying)
Aaye satish ji aapka swagat hai ...[Image: ezgif-5-d9fa374377.gif]...
Like Reply
(10-10-2022, 08:47 PM)chintufocus Wrote: Iused to be ready for satish every evening ....as wo hamesha football practice se aaker meri leta thaaa aur izileye mai uski biwi ki tarah ban kar rahti thi..imean thaa....iused to aplly red Shylipstick blue saare and red ladies underwear and titan skin perfume.
As soon as the bell rang i rushed to open the dooor.....it was 6 pm ....i open to the door to my surprise it was u satish  out there ....maine tujhe dekha aur dekhte hi rah gaya u was looking soo hot in those jersey and pants....ufff i was wet...then..

(i opened the door saying)
Aaye satish ji aapka swagat hai ...[Image: ezgif-5-d9fa374377.gif]...
( mera aur tammu ka hostel me 6th floor me 602 room tha , almost everyone in college and hostel knew ki tu meri seva krti hai )

( i played non stop for 4 hours and my muscles were tired )

( as u opened door ekdum biwi wala vibe deta tha tu )

( as u tried becoming cute and humble by saying " satish ji aayiye " like a waiter in hotel i pressed ur cheeks with my left palm) kyu hmmm mere room me mera swagat kr rhi hai hmm ( i sometimes treated u as if tu badi shararti hai and i am like a daddy to u )

( i came in ur heigt is till my chest )

( i removed my t shirt and put it on ur shoulder ) dho dena ( it was an order ) aur parso tak chahiye 
[Image: usain-bolt-of-jamaica-r-leaves-the-track...D036M9.jpg]
( i came in without removing boot and sat on the couch as boots nikalne ka kaam tera tha)

[Image: Daegu_100m-8_wqxga.jpg]
Like Reply