Aaafat
Wink 
One day when I am traveling on a 7seater Auto with my husband…
My name is Devi. I am 26 years old married female, I am very fair and 5.6 height and chubby. 38 28 30 size. I have long hair. Wore a pink saree. My husband is very serious and very doubtful person. One evening me and my husband are going for a function. It is around 6PM. We got a sharing 7 seated auto. My husband is sitting at front side with driver. I was sitting at backside.after few stops many college students age between got in. On my left already another aunty was sitting. On my right two boys sitting. One boy thigh is on my leg, his hand is rubbing my waist. Front four boys are staring at my boobs and navel. Slowly auto started.  Backside auto is dark. I felt few paws are rubbing my legs. Slowly it went up to my knee.
Suddenly, started a very heavy rain. At next stop aunty got down, immediately one boy from other side came to that place. In that gap some one pressed my boobs very hardly. Another boy holding my hip and pressing my ass. I was staring at my husband, he is enjoying road side view. On my right side boy also kept his hand on my thigh, his finger is touching my pussy. Right side boy he turned his head and kept his lips on my neck, and placed his hand on my navel , from front side a boy pushed his leg further up and place his leg just like keeping it on a empty seat, but it is under my panty, his leg is touching and rubbing my thighs. Due to heavy rain, auto struck under a bridge with no light.I felt my both boobs are pressing  hard, navel is circling, sliding fingers further down. Under my saree one more leg inserted, one leg rubbing my legs and another leg is rubbing my pussy suddenly inserted one of the finger over my panty. I was biting my lips. I don’t know why I am not reacting. One boy acted like picking something from down and fell on my lap and put his tongue on my navel licking. Another boy licking my neck, one boy pressing my thighs one boy fingering(legs). I released a lot. Some one hold my hands and kept my hands in two cocks one is very large one is small. Without any thoughts my hands are helping those two dicks masturbation. My saree pallu slided  and slided my bra, jacket up. Two boys biting and licking my boobs. Small cock released the sperm in 2 mins, immediately that hand they moved to another cock. Like that I given handjob to all those boys. One boy almost 5mins I given handjob he is not releasing, he exchanged the place and comes next to me .Made me to turn back side, his cock is on my ass, my leg fell on my front side boys legs, back side cock doesn’t reach my crack but on my ass pushing very hard. Lift my saree up to my hip,  inserted his hand inside my pussy and rubbing felt my panty is wet. He side it up to my knees, some one else pulled it out, front side boys cock is pushing on my pussy and thigh area, but it doesn’t went in. After few strokes both boys released their loads on my ass and pussy area… Thank good due to heavy rain sound my mourns are not audible. the action continued 10more mins.
Then rain stoped and their stop is approaching next so all of them left me adjusted their self. I also adjusted my self. My panty is missing. I saw for it, but no use. So adjusted saree without panty. Before they are getting down two boys kissed my lips very strongly, I felt their saliva. Another few pressed my boobs and left. Once they left I took my hands inside my thighs and took the cum and licked also from my back. Given a naughty smile. After few mins we get down from auto and went to function. Immediately I rushed to bathroom and cleaned my heavy leaking wet pussy and ass. Later I noticed in the function many men are looking as my ass. I never told to my husband because of his suspicious mentality.
[+] 1 user Likes Devi143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Really super
Like Reply