Poll: What Kind Of Sex Story You Want To Read?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Romantic Sex Story
50.00%
2 50.00%
Hardcore Sex Story
0%
0 0%
Forced Sex Story
50.00%
2 50.00%
BDSM Sex Story
0%
0 0%
Threesome Sex Story
0%
0 0%
Gangbang Sex Story
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy SEX ADVENTURES OF SHREYA GHOSHAL
Hello Folks, The Desi Lover Here and I'm going to present my 1st story to all of you. This story is based on the horny and kinky sex Adventures Of one of the most beautiful, hot, sexy and lusty Famous Female Playback Celebrity Singer Of India, Shreya Ghoshal. Hope you all will love this concept. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Friends, I Want To Tell One Thing To All Of You. I Have Read So Many Incomplete But Beautiful Hot And Sexy Sex Stories Of Shreya Ghoshal On Xossipy And Many Of Other Similar Adult Forums. But When I Asked The Reason Behind The Incomplete Stories To Their Writers Via DM They Told Me That They Didn't Get The Response They Wanted. My Request Is Please Support Me Via Your Replies and Comments. Please Must Do Comments Guys. 
Like Reply
Story - 1. Shreya Ghoshal And Her Friend From London.

Update - 1.

A Fine Day in Mumbai. Famous Female Playback Celebrity Singer Shreya Ghoshal was at Music Director Sajid-Vajid's Recording Studio. She came here to sing song for Upcoming Bollywood Movie Dabangg 2. She was in White Saree and was looking very gorgeous in that Saree. The recording started and Shreya sung two songs one was romantic song opposite Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and the other one was an item song opposite Sajid - Vajid, Rekha, Mamta And Krishna. After finishing the recording Shreya took her paycheck and leave. She was on the way to her house then suddenly her mobile started ringing. Shreya looked at her phone. An unknown international number was reflecting on her mobile screen. Shreya see that number and thought it might be some of her Forigner Client. She answered the phone call and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Hello.

A heavy male voice came from other side.

Voice - Hello Miss Shreya Ghoshal, Hope You have recognised me.

Shreya was familiar to this voice. She was quite surprised to hear this voice. She was listening this voice after 2 years. She immediately stopped her car in the middle of the road. Luckily no one was coming behind her otherwise it would be a fatal accident. She comes out from her car and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Richard Gomes!

Voice - Good to know that you haven't forgotten me yet. Sorry to scare you but I just can't help it. By the way you are looking too much gorgeous in this traditional Indian dress. Haha What a coincidence did you ever think that the person who always wants to see you naked will praise your dressing sense?

This Scared Shreya more. She started looking around her but no one was around her. She was all alone on that road. She got more scared and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Richard please don't scare me and please tell me Where are you?

Voice (Richard Gomes) - Hahaha good to see you scaring Miss Ghoshal but you know you can't find me. Wanna See Me? Come to Versova Beach. And you have only 30 minutes. If you couldn't come on time then you will lose me.

Shreya Ghoshal - No you are not going anywhere. Stay there. I am coming.

Richard Gomes - Well, I'm waiting.

Call disconnected.

Shreya sit in the car and move towards Versova Beach. She drove her car so fast to reach Versova Beach on time. Luckily she didn't get much traffic and she reached Versova Beach in just 20 minutes. She parked her car and start finding Richard Gomes on the Beach. There was no one on the Beach. She dials Richard's Number and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Where are you?

Richard speaks from other side,

Richard Gomes - Come to the White Banglow.

Shreya looked around her and she saw some buildings in the north side of the Beach. There were 3 White Banglow. Shreya looked at those Banglows and say.

Shreya Ghoshal - There are 3 white Banglows. In which you are?

Richard Gomes - Come to the middle one.

Shreya disconnected the call and walked towards the white bungalow, she had just covered half way that she saw a 35 years old British person in white coat pant coming towards her from the side of the bungalow. When Shreya saw That British person coming towards her she ran towards him. He was Richard Gomes. Let me describe a little about Richard Gomes.

Richard Gomes was a 35 years old British entrepreneur from London. He was 6 feet tall, strong and handsome guy with golden hair and shiny blue eyes. He was a ditto copy of Hollywood actor Paul Walker. He was just a little taller and stronger than him.

Now what was Shreya Ghoshal's connection with him we shall get to know next in the story.

Well let's get back to the story.

Shreya came near Richard Gomes and hugged him. Richard Gomes also hugged her back and say,

Richard Gomes - Ohhh... Looks like someone has missed me a lot.

Shreya Ghoshal - A lot. There was not a single night in these 2 years when I haven't missed you. I tried to contact you so many times but your phone was always switched off. I came to meet you during my UK Music tour but you wasn't there. I thought maybe you have found someone that's why you changed your number and address and today when you called me with a different number I understood that I was right.

Richard Gomes - Good to hear that you missed me and tried to contact me but if you think that I didn't contact you because I found someone then you are totally wrong. I couldn't contact you because I was in jail.

Shreya Ghoshal - What?

Richard Gomes - Yeah my bloody boss trapped me in online money laundering case. security officer arrested me and put me in jail. I had to destroy my phone to save my family friends and you. But you don't worry now that case is over. security officer found the main culprit and make me free. They arrested my boss to hide the proves and save the culprit. Now he is behind the bars and the London Government gifted me with a 3 years long world tour and 50 million dollars. You know the first thing I wanted to do after coming out is contact you but then I thought to meet you personally. And I came here.

Shreya Ghoshal - So much happened with you but you didn't tell me. You should tell me once. I could do something.

Richard Gomes - That's why I didn't contact you. I knew that you would do anything to save me and I didn't want to involve you in all this. Anyways now all the problems have solved and I am with you so I don't want to remind that bad time. I come here to see you to spend time with you so my dear Miss Shreya Ghoshal let's forget the past and enjoy our present

Shreya Ghoshal - But when you came India?

Richard Gomes - Yesterday Night and I bought this banglow at today morning. Come let me show you my new Residence.

Shreya Ghoshal - Yes I will see but first Tell Me how you know that where am I and what I wear?

Richard Gomes - Look at the sky.

Shreya looked at the sky and she saw a white pigeon flying in the sky.

Richard Gomes - He is George my new invention. It's a flying drone. I found you with his help. Now if you are done with your investigation shall we move?

Shreya Ghoshal - Yes let's go.

Richard took Shreya in his banglow. He showed her his whole banglow. Shreya was very impressed to see Richard's banglow. After showing whole banglow Richard took Shreya in his bedroom.

Shreya sat on the bed and Richard says,

Richard Gomes - So how you like this Banglow?

Shreya Ghoshal - I like it a lot. It's a good pleasant place away from city's hustle and bustle. Structure is very beautiful and it has everything which humans need to live. Beautiful Ocean View, Clean Environment, Peaceful and Pleasant And Fully Ventilated. In Short It's a perfect place to live. Congratulations you have got a beautiful place.

Richard Gomes - And what about rooms.

Shreya Ghoshal - Rooms are good. Beautiful. Fully opened and ventilated.

Richard Gomes - And How's Bedroom? Specially the bed and the mattress?

Shreya Ghoshal - Bedroom is also very beautiful. Bed is also very beautiful. King sized and the mattress is also very comfortable neither too soft nor too hard. It's just comfortable.

Richard Gomes - Is it able to bear pressure? Like pumping thrusting and stroking?

Shreya Ghoshal - Why Are You going to do exercise on it?

Richard Gomes - Not literally but....

Shreya understood Richard's point and she blushed. She looked at Richard and say while smiling.

Shreya Ghoshal - Well for that I think it depends on how much you use it.

Richard Gomes - Then it's not going to expire soon because who is going to use it? Well, you know what I'm thinking? Why not let's just test it?

Richard came near Shreya and say,

Richard Gomes - What say? Shall we start?

He was about to kiss Shreya's lips but Shreya stopped him by placing her hand on his lips and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Wait Mr. Richard Gomes, What's so hurry? Maybe you have forgotten that it's India not your London where you can do what you want. It doesn't happen here.

Richard Gomes - Then is it happens?

Shreya Ghoshal - With Love Slowly Slowly Step by Step. You have just arrived here. First, roam a little, visit Mumbai a little, eat Indian food, see the atmosphere here, get a little mingled, know the civilization and culture of the people, see the food, dress, language and lifestyle of the people and learn Hindustani accent after that we can do it too.

Richard Gomes - Oh My God it will take a lot of time. I will get old by then.

Shreya Ghoshal - Hahahaha don't worry it will not be so long. I will help you. You showed me your city now it's my turn to show you my country. And at the end of every experience you will get some love. As I said step by step.

Richard Gomes - Wow. I'm already aroused. Can't wait to bring you on this bed.

Shreya Ghoshal - Save the best for the last. There are so many more places here. First explore them. And we will start from my house.

Richard Gomes - Please tell me one thing.

Shreya Ghoshal - What?

Richard Gomes - You never deny me then why today?

Shreya Ghoshal - I'm not denying. It's just because you are my guest and I want to serve you in my way and the second thing is that this mattress is very comfortable and I just don't want to destroy it.

Richard Gomes - At least you can give me a Blowjob.

Shreya Ghoshal - Patience Mr. Gomes Patience. You will get everything but not here. Wait for the right time and most importantly the right place. Now you are coming with me I want to introduce you with my parents.

After that they both came out from banglow and Shreya took Richard with her to her house to introduce him with her parents.
Like Reply