Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma

It was a warm evening in a densely populated slum area, in the heart of the city.  Inside a small house, there was a tiny bedroom full of shabby clothes, and on the bed a construction worker who was making love to my naked wife all this while and had just cum inside her and was resting on top of my wife.  As he tried to get off my wife, “my sons?” my wife exclaimed with tears all over her cheeks and held his left hand tight.  “Wait bitch,” the construction worker said and sat next to my wife on bed naked and placing his left hand over my wife’s boobs, and feeling up her boobs, he started calling his friend over the phone.  “Let the boys go,” he said over the phone.  “Yeah, she cooperated really well, man.  You want to have her pussy as well?,” as he said and started grabbing my wife’s pussy, “no, please,” my wife begged, holding his hand which was grabbing her pussy.  “Why bitch? I want my best friend to have you as well,” he said.  “No please… you wanted me to sleep with only you, that was our deal, and that’s why I cooperated with you the way you wanted,” my wife said, holding his left hand which was near her pussy.  “Sorry buddy, you can’t have her,” he said.  “Why?” his friend who was on the phone asked.  “Why? Because that was my deal with her.  Poor bitch, cooperated so nicely with me after accepting my deal, and let me enjoy her pussy like husband,” he said.  “What about her husband?” his friend asked over the phone.  “Her husband? He is right here, he cooperated with me as well and told me to enjoy his wife all I wanted,” he said and started bending down and gave my wife’s left breast a clean suck, while my wife bit her lips and looked at me.  “Alright, I am dropping both their sons in their house,” his friend over the phone said.  “Good,” he said and took his mouth off my wife’s breast and got up from the bed.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
“Thank you so much,” I said.  “Your wife was amazing, man, thoroughly enjoyed her, and I should be thanking you for letting me enjoy making love to her,” he said and looked at my wife.  “Why are you still naked, bitch?  Waiting for my best friend to come here and have you?” he said and my wife, who was tired and sleeping naked on bed looking at him, quickly woke up and started wearing her brown panties.  As my wife started wearing her white bra, and as her hands went behind to hook her bra, “mmmmmmm.. What a babe, you are,” he exclaimed and started holding my wife’s face and tried to kiss her lips, “noo… we are done now,” my wife exclaimed.  “Just one kiss before we part ways,” he said, and tried to kiss my wife’s lips.  This time she let him kiss her lips and he started kissing my wife’s lips.  My wife, who had gotten used to getting her lips kissed by him, began kissing his lips back for a moment and then stopped kissing his lips back realizing that he was the one who kidnapped both our sons.  Though she paused, kissing his lips back, he continued kissing my wife’s lips, and slowly my wife resumed kissing his lips back, probably realizing he kidnapped our sons not for money, but to enjoy her and started kissing his lips back.
Like Reply
It all started yesterday.  I was constructing an apartment, my wife and

my two sons were nagging me constantly to take them to the
construction site.  Since it was a Sunday, I decided to take them, both my sons were excited and so was my wife.  As me and my sons got ready, we were waiting for my wife to get ready, annoyed at her for taking so much time to get ready, me and my sons just barged into my bedroom.  My wife was in her dark green petticoat and wearing her dark green blouse over her white bra.  “Mom, we are getting late,” my elder son exclaimed.  “Late for what? As if we are going to miss the train or something,” my wife said
casually looking at the mirror and continued wearing her blouse hooks.
“Mom, can we play in the sand there?” my younger son asked.  My wife
loves my younger son a lot and bent down, “you can,” she said and
brushed his hair and smiled at him.  “Thank you mom,” he said and left
the room along with my elder son. 
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
My wife was looking so hot in her

dark green blouse and dark green petticoat, and leaving on the cupboard
and folding my hands, I started admiring my wife’s beauty.  “What is it,
Sriram?” my wife exclaimed, smiling and looking at herself in the mirror,
applying some make up.  “You are looking so hot today, Padma,” I
exclaimed looking at my wife from head to toe and admiring her deep
navel.  “You are doing this purposely to tempt me?” I exclaimed.  “No, to
tempt our neighbors,” my wife said casually and continued applying her
makeup.  “Our neighbors go crazy everytime they see you, Padma, they
are so jealous of me,” I said and went and stood behind my wife and
looked at her through the mirror.  “They are perverts, Sriram, can’t go out
alone, and they come all the way up to me and try to strike a
conversation with me.  I hate the way they keep watching my lips as I
talk, Sriram,” my wife said, applying lipstick.  “But I love the way they get
jealous of me for marrying such a hot wife,” I said and hugged my wife
from behind.  “Sriram, please wait outside, you are gonna ruin my makeup
or else,” my wife said.  “Okay okay.. I won’t disturb, I will just watch
you,” I said and and started leaning against the cupboard and began
folding my arms and watching my wife apply makeup standing in her
dark green blouse and dark green petticoat.  “If they saw you in your
blouse and petticoat, they would go crazy,” I said.  “Who?” my wife asked,
applying mascara to her eyes.  “Our neighbors,” I said.  “Are you crazy? If
they see me like this they will bang me,” my wife said and laughed,
closing her mascara lid.  “Making love to you, is allowed, but not
banging,” I said casually.  “What?!” my wife exclaimed and started sticking
her bindi.  “I mean, I fine with the men ogling at you, Padma, and I am
even fine with men looking at you in amorous intention is fine, but if they bang you, I will kill them,” I said.  My wife looked at me and smiled, “do I look like a weak girl? I will fight the rapists myself,” my wife said.  “I know you are a strong girl, no one can have your pussy without your permission, my love,” I said, pinching my wife’s cheeks.
Like Reply
As my wife smiled at me, I held my wife’s face and looked into her eyes, “but Padma, I know I am not great in bed.  If you want a better guy than me in bed, you are free to have him, okay?  I am giving you this permission because I love you and want you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest,” I whispered.  “Sriram, it's cheating on you, which I would never do,” my wife whispered.  “It's not cheating when I grant you the permission.  It's love Padma, true love, only a man who loves his wife too much will let his wife enjoy her sex life and expore her sexuality,” I said.  “You are all that I need, Sriram,” my wife said in an emotional tone and hugged me tight.  “Thank you, Padma,” I said and hugged my wife back.  “Am I satisfying you in bed, Padma, tell me frankly,” I asked.  “Shall I ask you the same question?” my wife asked.  “What sort of a question is this? You are great in bed, and satisfying me to the fullest, which makes me excited and makes me cum early,” I said.  “You happiness is my happiness, Sriram,” as my wife said and smiled at me.  “Padma, how about a quickie?” I whispered.  “Now?” my wife asked.  “Yeah, Padma, I am hory right now,” I whispered.  “Alright, just remove my panties and have my pussy, okay? Don’t touch my makeup,” my wife whispered and turned around and started lifting her dark green petticoat and began showing her ass in her pink color panties.  As I grabbed my wife’s pink color panties and was about to remove her panteis and insert my cock inside her pussy, my sons started coming inside and quickly my wife put her petticoat down and started wearing her saree.  “Boys, let's wait for mom in the car, come come come…” I said and took my sons out of the room and went near the car and waited for my wife.
Like Reply
Wearing her dark green silk saree my wife came out and was looking as beautiful as always.  As the wind blew on her, her pallu drifted a bit and revealed her deep navel, which she did not notice and smiled at us and entered inside the car, and we went to my apartment construction site.
Like Reply
To Be Continued ..!
Like Reply
The moment my wife got out of the car, she was impressed with the construction work and got in a great mood already.  As my sons started running everywhere and started playing in the sand, “Manish and Rakesh, be careful while playing, you could get hurt,” my wife said to my sons.  “Sure, mom,” both my sons answered, and continued playing in the sand and my wife was smiling and watching them play happily.  Our contractor came from inside, “Welcome Sir… Welcome Madam,” he said, joining his hands.  “Where are the people?” my wife asked tip toeing to get inside the construction site which was full of construction materials.  “Careful madam…. It's Sunday madam, so the workers have gone out, by tomorrow they will resume work, madam,” the contractor said.  “No, I just asked casually,” my wife said and went inside.  That’s when I noticed another guy coming from inside, along with four other guys, but they left the place in a hurry, but only one guy stood next to the contractor, “this is Babu, madam, he does the welding job here?” as the contractor was introducing Babu, “actually I do all the jobs, I am an allrounder,” Babu said smiling at my wife.  Babu looked stronger and muscular than me, I easily recognized him as a Rowdy from a local slum, who is known for kidnapping and extortion, made me wonder what he was doing here.  Though he looked intimidating, my wife smiled at him, and “hello, Mr. Babu,” she said and shook his hand.  “Hello, madam,” he said and shook her hand back.

Like Reply
As my wife began asking about other portions and was conversing with the contractor, the welder Babu was looking at my wife from head to toe and ogling at my wife.  As my wife was busy talking to the contractor, she did not notice her pallu drifting aside and revealing her deep navel, which Babu was licking his lips and enjoying watching.  “Babu, is the first floor clear?” the contractor asked.  “Yeah, Sir,” Babu said.  “It's clear madam, you can see,” the contractor said.  “I will show to madam, sir,” Babu said, “this way madam,” he said pointing at the stairs, which did not have grills to hold for support.  As my wife started climbing the stairs lifting her saree fleets in the front, Babu who was following my wife openly ogling at my wife’s ass over her dark green saree.  As I looked at the contractor, he was even ogling at my wife’s waist sideways.

Like Reply
As my wife struggled to climb the stairs because of all the debris, “I got you madam,” Babu said and readily grabbed my wife’s right hand with his right hand standing behind and placed his left hand over my wife’s waist, and started helping her climb.  Holding his hand that was grabbing her waist, biting her lips, my wife looked at me, as she was totally uncomfortable with the way Babu was grabbing her waist.  All of a sudden Babu made my wife take a left turn and we couldn’t see them behind the walls.  “Should have brought madam here in some casual clothes instead of saree, sir, her costly saree and petticoat will get dirty with the cement,” the contractor said.  “I told her, but… she won’t listen,” I said casually.  “Next time bring her wearing shorts or short skirts, Sir, so that she can climb with ease,” the contractor said.  “I will tell her,” I said.  “It's for her safety sir, nothing else.  She was struggling to climb because she was in her saree, or else, she, being young and fit, could climb these stairs just like that,” the contractor said.  As I nodded, “she goes to the gym, Sir?” the contractor asked.  “No,” I said.  “Then how come she has such a well toned body?” the contractor asked.  Noticing me not answering to him, “pardon me if I am asking inappropriate questions, Sir,” as he started to say, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” my mom screamed, and I started running climbing the stairs, and the next thing I saw was Babu carrying my wife in his arms.  “What happened, Padma?” I asked.  “She twisted her ankle, Sir, I got this, don’t worry,” he said and started carrying my wife downstairs.  “I am fine Babu, I can walk,” as my wife started to say, “yeah, walk as soon as I take you downstairs, madam, I don’t want you to walk from here and twist your ankles again,” Babu said and continued carrying my wife down.

Like Reply
As we reached the ground floor where the contractor was standing, he dropped my wife down, while dropping my wife down, “careful… careful… careful, madam,” Babu exclaimed and cheekily felt up my wife’s navel and winked at the contractor.  For a moment the contractor was spellbound at Babu’s boldness and at the same time my wife acted as if nothing happened.  “Madam, wear something comfortable next time when you come, or else you will damage these expensive silk sarees or get hurt walking uncomfortable wearing this,” the contractor said.  As my wife was about to talk, “I was telling sir about this.  Next time come in your shorts or short skirts, there will be nobody here and you will be comfortable in them,” the contractor said.  “No, it's okay,” as my wife exclaimed.  “Come in short skirts, Madam,” Babu said.  My wife knew that Babu was getting bolder and tried to avoid conversing with him.

Like Reply
To change the topic about her dress, as my wife started asking about the building and how many will it take to complete building your apartment, Babu’s eyes were all over my wife’s lips, my wife’s ass in her saree, my wife’s waist, and my wife’s boobs over her saree as well.  My wife was trying hard to cover her navel, as she could clearly feel him ogling at her.  As my wife casually turned towards Babu, she saw him openly licking his lips and ogling at my wife’s lips.  My wife was completely uncomfortable now and looked at me, “Sriram,” she called and I went near her.  She looked at the contractor, “we are happy with the way you are constructing our apartment, please continue your good work.  We have to leave now,” she said looking at me.  “Madam,” Babu called.  As my wife turned towards him, “shall I show you around the bedrooms and other rooms, madam?,” Babu said.  “No Babu, thank you,” my wife said without even looking at him.  “If you have problem climbing, I can carry you madam,” as he said, “no thank you, let's go Sriram,” my wife said and started leaving.  “Manish, Rakesh, let’s go boys,” my wife called our sons and started going towards my car.
Like Reply
Babu, meanwhile shamelessly started ogling at my wife’s ass while she was walking about from us towards my sons who were playing in the sand.  As she tried to reach for my sons, her pallu drifted aside and revealed her deep navel, which the contractor and Babu were watching and ogling shamelessly, totally ignoring my presence.  For a brief moment I started getting excited watching my wife’s navel, and started feeling horny.  “Look how madam is struggling in her saree, Sir, next time bring her short skirts or something,” the contractor said, still watching my wife’s waist.  “I will tell her, don’t worry,” I said.  “Or even shorts which she would wear at home, like night shorts or something.  Madam can wear night shorts on top of her panties.  Madam can come without wearing her panties as well, because no one will be here,” the way the contractor was talking about my wife’s panteis watching her waist in her saree while reaching for my sons from the sand, strangely started to turn me on.  “If madam comes without wearing her panties, I will be the first man to be here,” Babu whispered, which me and the contractor could hear clearly.  But the contractor pretended that he didn’t hear Babu.  “Will you bring your wife in her shorts next time, Sir?” Babu asked boldly.  Both these guys watching my wife struggling to get on the sand and pull my sons off, and revealing her waist and navel, and these guys enjoying feasting over my wife’s waist and talking about my wife was making me more horny.  “I will try, Babu,” I said.  “Can you tell her to come without wearing her panties, Sir,” Babu asked.  “Shva, what is this?” the contractor asked.  “It's completely madam’s choice, if she feels like coming in her shorts or short skirts without wearing her panteis inside, it's completely her choice,” the contractor said.  “Does she wear shorts skirts?” Babu asked the contractor.  “Yeah, I have seen madam in her white t-shirt and short white skirt, while she was playing tennis in that stadium or club, what is it called, sir?” the contractor asked me.  “It's the Textile Exporters Club, which are members,” as I started to say.  “Yeah, there… I saw madam playing tennis in her white short skirt.  Initially I thought she was some cute college girl, happily jumping around in her short skirt,” as the contractor was saying.  “Whom was she playing with?” Babu asked.  “Another guy, the place was almost empty and madam was playing with another guy, he was happily hugging each other after the game, who was he, Sir?” the contractor asked.  “One of my Business friends,” I said.  “Madam, hugged him?” Babu asked.  “They are High class people, Babu, it is common for High class people to hug every time they feel like hugging.  The way Sir’s Business friend was hugging Madam, for a moment I felt like they were lovers, but only after she saw Sir and came running towards him, and Sir introduced madam to me, that is when I realized it was Sir’s wife,” the contractor said.  “Was madam wearing her panties inside her skirt while playing with sir’s business friend?” Babu asked.  “Of course, Babu, while madam was jumping around while playing, I noticed madam was wearing a black color panties inside, but only when Sir’s business friend hugged madam and circled her around after she won the match, her white skirt rose up and I got to see madam’s entire black panties,” as the contractor was saying, I started remembering that day.

Like Reply
I was so upset with my wife for letting an unknown guy feel her up nicely in the name of playing tennis with her, but I could not stop him from feeling up my wife as he could be one of the influential people in the business and can possibly ruin my business as well.  My wife on the other hand was young and innocent, and I did not want to blame her for the guy’s sexual advances in the name of playing tennis with my wife.  Besides my wife was letting him feel her up nicely in the name of playing tennis with her because she was brainwashed to behave in such a way by a woman she befriended in the club, who was a wife of a rich politician, who is also a member of our Textile Exporters Club.

Like Reply
She clearly understood that me and my wife were a newly rich couple and new to the Textile Exporters Club, and perhaps out of jealousy, she, in the name of teaching my wife how to behave like a High Class, brainwashed my wife to let the High Class men in the club, greet her with hugs and stuff.  As the result of which, the unknown guy who was playing tennis with my wife, enjoyed making my wife run around in her short tennis skirt and reveal her panties; letting her score points and keeping her in a happy mood; and finally let my wife win the match and in the name of congratulating her, he was hugging her and circling her around, and revealing my wife’s panties.  Since I thought there was no one around, and he could be an influential person, I pretended I was enjoying their play and was toasting my wine glass to act High Class in front of him.  Little did I notice that this contractor had come to see me, but was hiding behind a pillar and watching this rich guy feel my wife up and making my wife reveal her black panties she was wearing inside.

Like Reply
After the rich guy was done lifting my wife and circling her around, and revealing her black panties, they both were laughing and coming towards me and only then my wife introduced him to me.  “Sriram, this is Mr. Anil, he is the owner of Anil Traders and Exporters…. Mr. Anil, this is Sriram, my husband, he is owner of MR Exporters,” my wife introduced me to Anil.  He was least bothered about my business, but was interested only in my wife, “Sriram, did you see how well your wife played tennis?  She played like a pro.  If she was my wife, I would have hired the best trainer in the country and made her a professional tennis player,” Anil said.  My wife was blushing at his praises.  “Mr. Sriram, let us meet again, I want to hear about your Export Business, perhaps I could help you with some clients overseas,” he said.  “Oh thank you, Mr. Anil, that will really help my business,” I said and shook his hand.  He smiled at me and looked at my wife, “And Padma, as far as you are concerned, you must promise me you will play tennis with me like this regularly, it was so much fun,” he said and my wife smiled at him.  Saying “alright I have a meeting to attend after this, I will catch you guys later,” he hugged my wife and and my wife hugged him back, “the clients I am gonna to help you with overseas are VIPs there, Mr. Sriram, I am sure you are gonna make lots of money,” he said, continuing hugging my wife and feeling her up thoroughly against him.  Me, being a greedy businessman, at that point in time felt my business was more important than my wife and was shamelessly letting him hug my wife and was smiling at him.  My wife on the other hand, in order to act High Class, was hugging him back nicely with her arms around his neck and letting him roam his hands all over back.  “Mr. Sriram, I want 20% commission for introducing my overseas clients to you, and I will help you with permissions from govt officials,” he whispered, still hugging my wife and feeling her boobs against his chest.  “Thank you so much, Sir.  That is all I want, the government officials are such a pain to me,” as I was saying, “Don’t thank me, thank your wife.  It is because Padma and I became friends, I am helping you as a token of friendship,” he said, placing his hands over my wife’s waist and looking straight into my wife’s eyes and smiling at my wife.  As my wife smiled, “And, as far as you are concerned; will you forget me after I introduce my overseas clients to your husband and make you guys richer?” he asked my wife.  “I won’t, Mr. Anil,” as my wife said.  “That’s all I want from you, Padma,” he exclaimed and hugged my wife tight, and as my wife started hugging his back again, this time he started roaming his hands all over my wife’s back and grabbed my wife’s ass cheeks and planted a kiss on my wife’s cheeks and broke the hug.  “See you guys, later,” he said with a smile and gave his business card to me and left the place.

Like Reply
To Be Continued..
Like Reply
Super hot
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Nice!
Like Reply
As me and my wife were about to leave, the contractor came and I introduced him to my wife that he is our contractor and he is going to build our Apartment.  After that day as Mr. Anil started helping me with the business, he started taking my wife to the club to play tennis with her regularly.  Every time I took my wife to the club, my wife became his wife, such was the way he was enjoying feeling up my wife.  They slowly started developing this bond, like a feeling between a friend and a girlfriend.  When my wife gave birth to my second son, Mr. Anil was the first person to visit her and presented expensive gifts to my second son, and surprised us by taking care of all our expenses.

Meanwhile my wife and Mr. Anil continued playing tennis until one day, when his wife had come to the club to meet him.  That day Mr. Anil had gotten too horny and in the name of playing tennis with her, as usual the place was empty and he started making her run around and reveal her panties to him, and even had a bet that the loser should kiss the winner on the lips.  As he lost to my wife, he happily jumped over the nets, and as usual hugged my wife and circled her around and revealed her panties and as he was about to kiss my wife’s lips, Anil’s wife saw that and started having a quarrel with him, and that was the last time we saw Anil.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply