Poll: What’s ur fantasy about Housewife
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sex with family members
19.02%
31 19.02%
Sex with office colleagues
17.18%
28 17.18%
Sex with strangers
47.85%
78 47.85%
Sex with neighbour
15.95%
26 15.95%
Total 163 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of Housewife
Story of a innocent housewife to become a slut sex
[+] 1 user Likes Vamshiravi144's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Introduction to main characters of story….

Sneha - Housewife
Anthony - Husband of Sneha
Paul - father in law
Ravi - Sneha’s Colleague( Divorcee)
John - Anthony’s brother
[+] 1 user Likes Vamshiravi144's post
Like Reply
Hi this is story of a beautiful wife. Her name is Sneha. It’s a journey of a conservative decent girl to become others slut….

My name is Sneha. I am 24 years old and got married to love of my life but since we both were off different religion my father in law didn’t like our marriage and he opposed in early stage.

My father in law age is 54 and his wife 47. My mother in law was from different religion as well but unfortunately she had slipped in bathroom in early days and she keeps limping and she can’t walk without support of stick.

Coming to my body stats it’s 34-26-36. I’m proud of my body as most men stare at me hungrily. Some of them in office had commented directly that I’m hot and all
I immediately got placed in x company. Me and my husband used to work in same company earlier but 6 month before marriage he moved to different company. We both are in different shifts. We stay in a apartment with 2 bedroom.

About my family as already told husband moved to different company. My father in law was a army person but he retired early because of his wife’s incident. He and my husband were taking care of them.
He also had one more son who stays separate his name is John. My husband had told me that for property matter in village he left home and he hates me to core and always wish I die soon. I saw John in marriage he was first shocked to see me as he never expected his brother to get beautiful wife like me. I didn’t talk much either as I know about him. No one in family involved him in anything!

After marriage I used to do late night shifts as It was only 2 members team in our office during late night. It was me And my colleague Ravi doing that shift.
Ravi was a divorcee. He married a girl a year ago and she had left him for no reason within months. He was my senior and used to help in clearing doubts.

Coming to my friends I just had one best friend who was my crush as well. His name was Vamshi. Even he used to like me but we met after I was in relationship.

Coming to My father in law was well built and was fit even at 50’s. I was scared to talk to him as he was strict. He never liked his son marrying other religion girl. He never used to talk to me much. Even I was trying to be normal and trying my hard to impress him as daughter in law nothing used to work.

My husband leaves to work even before I wake up and when I’m back he used to be sleeping, we had a good first night like others did. He was not much into romance. All he knew was kissing, squeezing and fuck. When ever in weekend he gets mood we have sex but that was initial days of marriage which I used to like as well. But after few months it became rare. Even I used to not force him either.

One day it was ethnic day at office so I had to wear a saree. Morning no one as at home as father in law had taken her wife to hospital and husband had been to office.
I wore a black semi transparent saree and it was my favourite colour. I wore a sleeveless blouse too. When I went to office everyone eyes were on me and I kept ignoring it. It was around 9 in night I went to Ravi to ask doubt he was in his cabin. The whole day he didn’t speak to me.

Sneha - I have a doubt.
Ravi - ya pls come in and tell me
Sneha - I have a doubt in a process and he helped to clarify. Thank u I said and I asked him if everything is ok.
Ravi - he said yes
Sneha - can we go for dinner I’m hungry.
Ravi - no u carry on I’m not hungry
Sneha - what’s wrong daily we go for break to have right. Y u acting weird today
Ravi - he didn’t respond
Sneha- fine upto u and I just went out to eat.

When I was in canteen - I got a message on my phone from Ravi saying “I’m sorry if I have made u feel bad. U remembered me of my wife. Seeing u in this type saree I remembered my wife “
I was kind of surprised shocked and didn’t know what to reply. I just asked where are u. He said he’s in smoke zone and I went after eating there. He was smoking there and since it was around 9:30 no one was there. I went to him.

Sneha - don’t get too emotional she’s gone U need to move on.
Ravi - no I’m trying to but these days when I see u I only remember her. Even her name is Sneha
I was shocked to hear but I didn’t know what to say and he said today seeing u in saree it remembered me of her and I can’t over come that feeling and he was hitting his hand on to pole there. I went to stop him and pulled his hand and told him not to do all this and he started to cry and all of sudden hugged me.
I tried to console him and told not to cry and marry someone he likes. He gasped a bit and told I wanted to marry u but I’m around 35 and u we’re 25 which was not right. Only person I liked after being divorced is u. My parents showed many match but no one I liked but u got married now. I didn’t know what to say as I was shocked. I tried to say it’s ok don’t worry ul get a good partner and asked him to Sept crying. Now I felt a change in his behaviour his hold became tight and he was hugging me in such way my boobs were pressing to his chest and his hands moved to my waist and he was trying to feel me. I was not knowing should I stop him or I should keep quite he’s feeling bad. He now touched my bare waist and I had to stop him now.

Ravi what are u doing stop this. It’s office and kindly behave urself
He said sorry and left. I was little irritated and I didn’t talk much as well. I logged out around 2 in night. While stepping out from floor it was raining heavy . Though umbrella was there I was drenched by time I reached cab area. I got my cab and sat inside. I was wet in process of getting into cab. I immediately sat and opened my hair as it was wet and I left it free to dry. Cab driver was staring me in rare mirror and i grinned at him and I just started to listen to music and had slept. While sleeping without my knowledge pallu was little fallen and cab driver was staring at me. When I was woken I saw cab was just parked 100 meter from my apartment and I could see his hand on his pants and I immediately adjusted my saree and asked him why have u stopped here. Drop me till gate. He immediately dropped me and left .

I had to run immediately and it was even treat to watchman seeing me in drenched state at gate. He intentionally opened gate slowly to see in that state. Since i was wet my boobs shape was seen on saree. I immediately ran towards lift and rang the calling bell.

Father in law opened the door and he was shocked to see me like that. He was also froze seeing me wet in rain and he was staring at my boobs. I said sorry to disturb ur sleep and I excused to him and went in. I searched for towel and it was in balcony. I was trying to dry myself and immediately wen turned it was father in law at door and I was taken a back and he said he came to close balcony door. I said ok and I adjusted my pallu and went into room. I changed all my wet clothes and put them in bathroom for wash. We had only one common bathroom in house.

I went to sleep now and around 5 am I woke up and rushed to bathroom. After I was done I was about to step out of washroom and I saw my wet clothes was not like the way I had kept. It was out of basket. I took and could see something white stains on my black bra and realised it’s a male cum. I was shocked and I didn’t know if it was my father in law or my husband?
[+] 8 users Like Vamshiravi144's post
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Seeing the white stains I was shocked and I came and slept. I wanted to ask my husband once but he left early before I woke up. I went to take bath and since no one was there at home I took time to bath and I dried my hair and came out tying a towel. I was shocked to see father in law in the hall and immediately he saw me sleeping out from bathroom and I was adjusting the towel and I saw him. He had one more key to home and he had come and now he’s staring me. I could see a bulge in his pant.

[Image: 9-E9-B664-F-1-B8-D-4513-8755-FE814-FBA56-D5.jpg]

I immediately rushed to my room and locked to myself. I was wondering what just happened and I started to get ready now. I didn’t speak a word after. I left to office.
I stared having random thought was it father in law cum I saw last night. With mixture of thoughts I reached office and saw no one from our team.

I started to work and got a call from team leader saying we have a project to be completed in a week. I said ok to him and waited to see if Ravi comes but he’s not seen. I called him and there was no answer. I started to complete my day to day work and I got call back from Ravi. He said he’s unwell as he got wet in rain last night. I asked him to take rest but he had the access code device with him and I needed his help to work on final topics of project.
I asked him if he can come to office for an hour, he was not in a state and he asked me to come instead so that we can discuss topics.since no one was there in office I booked a cab and left to his place. It was interior. I reached his place and knocked the door. He opened door and he had wore a sweater and he was shivering. He stayed in rent home . I was wearing a sleeveless chudidar and he was shivering more seeing me. I went to kitchen and prepared coffee for both and started to work. After an hour took a break and we started talking. He showed his house and his room was like a mess. I saw his wife pic in hall. She was good looking. He started to say it was taken one month after marriage he told about past and he started to cry. I tried to convince him. He even said he loved me so much but couldn’t say him as he was a divorced and I got married by then.
He started to cough more now and shiver. He said he need to go to washroom and he went. I was doing some work and I heard a noise from bathroom I think he had slipped a bit. I immediately went and saw him in pain. I lift him up and for his support he held my bare shoulders. My body was crushed against his. I took him to room and made him lie down. He was crying now saying no one is there for him and he’s alone. I was convincing him and said to take rest and il prepare lunch.
I went to kitchen and started to search for items and most items aren’t there. I went to his room he was sleeping. I just touch His head to see if he had fever or not. He was still shivering. I took a blanket and covered still no luck. He held my hand since he was shivering and I’d didn’t deny as he was my friend. I asked him if we can go to hospital. He just looked in my eyes in pleading way and asked sorry and he said he loves me. I reminded him I’m married.
I just got up from bed to leave but he tried to get up and came behind and hugged me asking sorry. He hugged in such way that his hands were just below my boobs and he was breathing high and shivering. His hug was tight . Since he was shivering I asked him to go sleep and tried to make him ly on bed but in turn he pulled me. I didn’t know what to do. He Just hugged me tight and I tried to push n escape but he was strong. He now started to kiss me which I didn’t expect. Even my husband was not this romantic. His touch drove me crazy. My efforts started to get weak now. He wanted a smooch and he started kissing me. First time I’m allowing some one else apart from my husband to kiss. I opened my lips for him to give access to feel my tongue.our saliva exchanged and he was now pressing my boobs. I was trying hard to control but lust over took me. He removed my salwar and threw it down. He was squeezing boobs now over my bra.

He was moaning my name Sneha…. I love u I wanted to marry u and I wanted u as my wife. Snehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He removed my bra and started to squeeze my boobs with one hand and started to suck other one. I pulled his hair pulling it towards my boobs and was making him suck my boobs. I slowly moved my hand down and undid his night pant and searched for his dick. I finally got hold of it and first time when I touched it was like hot iron rod. After many years after divorce he was feeling womens body.

I started to mastubrate now, I pulled the skin of dick and slowly increased the pace. Even I was lost in feeling holding his dick in hand. His dick was bigger than my husbands. He was moaning high now and he was squeezing by boobs and trying to bite me. I increased the pace now. I was shocked at his stamina even after 10 mins he had not cummed! I seductively kissed him and within few minutes he started to cum on my fingers now. He now collapsed and was gasping for hair. Even I woke up from bed to wear my dress but he pulled and cuddled me for some time..

I said I need to go to washroom and left the bed got ready and went to washroom and I started to feel bad about myself for doing this…
[+] 7 users Like Vamshiravi144's post
Like Reply
Good start up line all the best for your update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Promising start....
Keep it slow....
Amazing...
Like Reply
Good one
Like Reply
Very nice please update
Like Reply
It was afternoon and lunch came by then. We had lunch and we didn’t speak much. After lunch I said il go home but he requested if I can stay for some more time.

At same time I got a call from my husband.
I tried talking normally. He asked how’s work and what time work will complete?
I said work is going on and said work will complete as usual.
He asked if work finish soon if he can pick me up.!
I didn’t know what to say and I told him have a project to finish soon so can’t come soon. He said he’s going home soon today and wish I was there and he said I love you Sneha… I didn’t talk much to him and said need to work and kept call. I felt bad for him!

Ravi heard the conversation and he hugged and said thank you! I just gave a plain smile. I didn’t had mood to work and was feeling guilty. I don’t know why I said no to husband! Ravi tried to keep me engaged in conversation and he took me to shoe me something in room. He showed the album of his marriage . His mom expired at age of 6 and dad expired at age of 20. He used to stay with his fathers brother. He showed his marriage pics. He was bit emotional. I tried to convince him. He felt little better and showed the wardrobe it was filled with his wife dress. He said this was all hers and she’s not here. On the top rack he had a gift which he asked me to take and open it. I looked confused and asked him y?! He asked me to open it and when I opened it it was a saree. It was satin saree but was beautiful.
He told he had got this saree to gift his wife. I felt bad and said it’s ok things will change and I went to keep it back but he stopped. I looked at him with a question on face. He told me to wear it.
I said what ? No way ? It’s a gift for ur wife. How can I wear it no it won’t be nice.
He started to request but I kept saying no. Now I was irritated and told him I’m not supposed to wear this it’s a gift for ur wife and I’m someone’s wife please understand..

He felt bad and left the room and I was irritated and I sat there itself. After 5 mins I just went near door and saw tears in his eyes. I felt bad for him again!
I didn’t know what to do now. I was worried if I was rude to him and picked the saree to wear it!!!

I removed my dress and wore the petticoat from cupboard. Since his wife was my size I had no problems in using them. I wore a matching blouse but it was sleeveless. I wore a sare and looked infront of mirror and I was stunned to see my beauty.

I came out of room now and went and stood beside him. He couldn’t believe in his eyes. He was surprised shocked and mixed emotions. He was stunned and staring me like anything. I showed him the saree and asked if it’s looking good. He said I look like an angel.

After that I said ok fine il change back and turned to leave but he held my hands and I turned to him and said what ?
He just pulled me and started to hug and smell my hair and body.
Ravi not again please leave i tried to push him but no luck. He hugged even more tight and started to press my body with his. I made a space and managed to escape but he pulled the edge of saree and since I never wore a pin the pallu fell down. I tried to close my cleavage and went to room and tried to close door but by then he pushed himself in and lift me by his hands and threw me on bed. Since the bed was fluffy my body boobs and ass bounced. I said no it’s not correct please but he didn’t listen, he came on top of me and started to kiss my neck and went up to my face and started to kiss my lips. I held pillow tight and didn’t allow his to suck my lips . He was rough in handling now. He pressed my mouth and forcefully insert his tounge and started to lick. He now with his hands started to press my boobs. He was seducing me and pressing my boobs properly.I couldn’t control I surrendered and started to kiss back. I started to moan now and he now bent to my navel and started to kiss and lick them. I was moaning loud and he licked navel for more than 5 mins. He kept pressing my hips while licking them. I had given up totally and allowed him do everything. He removed knot of my petticoat and stared to kiss and lick my thighs and I was moaning his name and asking him to stop though I didn’t want him to. He removed my panty now and it was so wet and he could see the wet mark on it. He smelled it infront of me and came up and removed my blouse and told me that “the moment I wore hiw wife saree he said ur my wife and I deserve every inch of ur body”
I was only in bra now. He just stood up and kept staring my body and I kept crawling in shy. He removed his dress and got nude. First time I saw his dick in light. It was brown in colour and it was Around 6 inch. He came on mr now and removed my bra with his teeth and on top of bra he kept biting and licking them.
He removed my strap and started to kiss and bite my shoulder now. His dick was touching my thighs and I was going crazy.
He now took his dick in hand and came up to me and pressed his dick on to my nipple and rubbed it and he also saw my Mangal sutra and put the chain on to dick and asked me to kiss it. I had no option but listen. I felt bad as it was knot tied by husband and felt embarrassed. But since I was seduced and filled with lust I couldn’t say anything.
He insert his finger to my pussy and said it’s tight and started to ask if my husband doesn’t fuck me often or daily
I said no
He’s a fool to have such a sexy wife and do nothing. I kept moaning hearing this
He now took his dick and placed at my pussy entry and teased me without entering.

He was looking into my eyes and I was silent and I understood what he wanted. He wanted me to beg for his dick.

I controlled my emotions and let my ego go and asked him Ravi I can’t wait please…

Ravi - tell it fully

Sneha - Ravi I can’t control anymore please fuck me. Put ur dick inside my pussy

Ravi- now don’t call me by name. Call me ur hubby,

Sneha - I was loosing patience now and I said hubby please fuck ur wife.

He was so happy and he entered me with one push his dick was in. I shouted in pain and I was gasping for air and he removed his dick and started to insert again and started to fuck now.
He kept ramming my pussy and in pleasure I was holding his back for grip and my nails were tearing his skin. We both were lost in lust and he kept increasing speed and I was now matching his rhythm. I lift my ass to feel his dick fully inside and I was moaning crazily. He now started to press my boobs and fuck me. I was shocked to see his stamina again, even after 5 mins he kept fucking me with same speed. I was now pulling his hair in pleasure after a while I let his hair aside. He looked into my eyes and told ur body Is crazy and fucking so hot and flexible. I wish u we’re my wife.

I replied him naughtily. Whom am in now then ? Ur wife only right or Am I a prostitute or what ?

He didn’t reply anything instead said oh Sneha ur pussy is so tight and it’s giving me best pleasure and I’m about to cum.
I started to moan now Common Ravi uhhhhhhhhh fuck me.

Ravi - will u be mine forever
Sneha - no I can’t please understand I’m someone else wife
Ravi - then y are u getting fucked with me
Sneha - I’m someone else wife but ur my husband now.
Ravi - will u allow me to fuck u when ever I need?????
Sneha - yes il allow u fuck me now don’t stop

He couldn’t control now and before I could ask him to take out he started to cum inside. I felt like a volcano explosion and his hot cum was inside my pussy.
He now withdrew his dick and collapsed on me!!!!
[+] 6 users Like Vamshiravi144's post
Like Reply
Hot update
Like Reply
Superb update. She finally lost her chastity
Like Reply
Yes very nice update
Like Reply
Very well crafted....
Eagerly waiting for your next update...
Like Reply
Interesting story with a simple introduction of charecters.

This is a story of a beautiful wife, Sneha, age 24.  Love marriage. It’s a journey of a conservative decent girl to become others slut….
Vamshiravi144 Wrote:He couldn’t control now and before I could ask him to take out he started to cum inside. I felt like a volcano explosion and his hot cum was inside my pussy.
He now withdrew his dick and collapsed on me!!!!
The story is passing through a critical stage. The chaste wife has lost her chastity for the fist time. She feels guilty.

However this is only the beginning. To become a slut she has to undergo more such adventures. 

Good narration ! Excellent story ! Anxiously awaiting the next update
Like Reply
We both relaxed now both were still nude and we slept. The time I woke up it was already night. I thought I should leave now. I woke up and saw Ravi still sleeping. I searched for my dress and got them at different places of home. I went to washroom and in mirror I could see some bite mark. I got ready and informed Ravi I got to go. He pulled me and started to kiss and I managed to move and said I’m late. He was not in state to drop me. I said il book a cab and go.

I got the cab and on the way back I was thinking how one day just changed life!
I was having guilt of cheating my husband and my love but I felt I did show some pity to ravi. With all this I thought I reached home and I saw everyone sleeping. I immediately changed my dress and dumped them to washroom and went to sleep. I was not getting sleep in between night I woke up to go to washroom. To my shock my dress in basket was fallen out. My bra wasn’t there . I searched twice again but I didn’t find. I was getting nervous now. I heard some sound coming from father in law room. I slowly went without making sound and tried to open door to my nightmare I saw my father in law was mastubrating seeing my pics from pre we’d shoot. What shocked me more is his dick was huge as he was from army well built body.I had never seen such big one. My bra was on his dick, he was rubbing the dick with it. He was slowly moaning my name and he kept doing it for long time I believe and he started to cum on my bra cups. He kissed on my photo and he zoomed the pic and made his dick touch my pic on mobile. I just immediately came to my room thinking he would catch me seeing. I was shocked to see such act from father in law and after a while I went to washroom I can see my bra. I took it to my hand and I could see his thick cum on my cups. I was shivering seeing it and all I remembered is his huge dick and without my knowledge I just smelled his cum! It shook my body!!! I immediately put my bra back there and went to room.

I tried to wake Anthony up and I wanted to seduce him so that we can have sex. But my attempt failed as he was in deep sleep. He said he needs to go office early and asked not to disturb and slept.

The lust was overtaking me and I was unsure what to do now….. !!!!!!!!!!
[+] 3 users Like Vamshiravi144's post
Like Reply
Need ur comments and ur fantasy about Sneha and how u want her to be exploited

Next updates will be shared soon
Like Reply
Super hot bro really very nice .
Like Reply