Adultery Madhu emotion messed her life.
chapter 1
Amit was standing on the balcony around 10 a.m of 3rd floor of the building. A lady around 25 years old wearing a green suit with a low cut on the front, comes out on the roof after bathing to dry up their washed clothes. The lady building has 2 floors.When she leaned to pick wet clothes from a bucket,he noticed she was not wearing a bra. His cock started to take attention in the pants as he looked at her deep cleavage.Hardly boob’s curve & boobs crack image formed in his brain through eye when her husband called, ``Madhu”  i am going to market, “do you need something from market “? She said no after going near the staircase.He feels guilty for peeking into the deep cleavage of a modest woman because his mom was talking about her just the previous night.
Amit had  come home after 10 months from big city after completing his BBA course. Now it was exam time, so he didn't know anything about the madhu till the previous night. Madhu knows about Amit because Amit’s mom often mentions her son's name in conversation whenever his mom comes to her house.

In the evening Madhu was sitting at the staircase on the roof facing back to Amit with long Braid hairstyle,hair tail reaching below her blue blouse strip.The part between the blouse strip and saree was shining golden as Sun rays were falling on her backbone and reflecting to his eyes.This erotic scene was enough for intesifing his lust.Madhu was not aware of giving erotic pleasure to somone while talking on phone sitting on staircase.
She stands up to collect the dry clothes from the ropes.Madhu was looking more beautiful in yellow saree with golden sun rays sliding through her face.Saree suits madhu more than other dresses. “Not a single woman in the world will look beautiful in every outfit”.Once a wise man has said “beauty always lies in the eye of the beholder”.One woman can be beautiful in the eye of one person and also be ugly in the eyes of another person.
Just keep aside the body stats of madhu bcz amit (20) was in that age when all women appear as queen of heaven as we all know Beauty has no matrix like litre, km, kg, Newton.Madhu was a healthy woman with proper muscle on every part of body ,especially around her ass.Amit's cock often gets erect  whenever she swings her ass like half flipping of a leaf by air whenever she walks on the balcony.Few days later Amit saw Madhu giving a glimpse of her deep cleavage to a courier person who came with a grocery. He wondered why women show their assets to strangers.Now he started to doubt the modesty of madhu.His lust gets stronger as his mind tells that she may be exhibitionist,if he gets closer to her,he will get a map of treasure,hidden under the petticoat.Every passing days making amit’s lust stronger & stronger.
One day he saw her husband(27) who looks taller & healthier than him.Looking the built of her husband his lust blew out in the air.Whole days Amit was in fear of failure of seducing madhu. “Her husband might be expert in sexual activity”, he pondered lying on bed in the darkness of bedroom.His mind tell him why you are worrying about her husband,you only want madhu’s pussy just wait for right moment.”opportunity makes a man thief” his mind remind the quote.
Her husband was a teacher in a private school. Sumit, her husband also gives tuition to students in their home, his mom has told him.He made a plan to seduce madhu. One night he threw a paper by writing on it, “hi... “After that he went to sleep,he was fearing what would happen if she told their husband. His fear evaporates when his mind filled with lust tells him that you have done nothing wrong,you just wrote “hi” on the paper not any lewd comment about her sexy body. Next day nothing happened. It was a normal day. Madhu came as usual on the balcony and behaved like nothing she read on paper. He felt relieved that day. That night he didn't throw any paper on the balcony. 

After two nights he again threw paper with "you look very beautiful". This time his lustful mind told her that he is just praising the beauty which every lady wants to hear.The next day Madhu looks more cheerful than usual. She has tasted the praise of her body by a person who has just entered 20's. Madhu was enjoying the attention of Amit because she thought it's nothing wrong with it,second thought he is the son of a woman whom she knows.In evening She was walking on the roof while talking on phone from here to there.Amit was enjoying the swaying of her ass in a saree looking through corner of eyes.At night for the first time Amit masturbated by imagining the swaying ass of madhu before falling to sleep.
Madhu's behaviour was giving confidence to his plan. A week later he realised now its time to move one step further.One night he thought why not throw a paper with a phone number written on it.He did the same. Amit was happy lying in bed assuming the success of the plan.“How beautiful would that day be when i would be fucking madhu”?

A question arised in his mind, “will madhu allow me to fuck her?”

She might be happy with her husband in bed but his lustful mind says she might just want to taste younger cock in her pussy than her husband.He was in dilemma, whom to trust ‘his conscious mind or lustful mind’.

Next morning he wakes up and checks the phone to find if he received any missed call during his sleep.Whole day Amit was assuming that she might have told her husband about me.Day passed in fear of getting called & scolded by her husband.8:00 p.m Madhu dialled the number of Amit on her phone to tell that “now you are crossing the line,I am not that type of women who can be fucked by anyone & i also know your intention very well”.

“Madhu's total intention of calling was to warn Amit”.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, as she was going to say “hello” her husband entered the bedroom.Sumit’s eyes were full of lust. She dropped the phone from her hand in fear of what if her husband asked whom she was talking to, the phone rolled near the head of the bed with the screen facing down.

Sumit started to kiss madhu’s face passionately, holding her face tightly. He places the lips above the madhu’s lips & bite it, as a result blood comes out.

Sumit, “why are you biting my lips like an animal, you are rough to me”.

Amit couldn't believe his luck today,he was expecting that sweet voice “hello” would hit his eardrum but a smooching sound was hitting his ears.

Sorry Darling, my student’s mom gave me a glimpse of her milky boobs unintentionally when she came to pick up his son in our home.

Sumit sat on the thigh of Madhu with both legs on the other side,Madhu was facing the ceiling,and he squeezed her both boobs hard in his hand through the blouse as if trying to milk them.

“She screamed loudly, ouchhh ,sumit it's hurting, caress it slowly, baby”

She was aware that Amit might be listening the sound of the act from the other side of the phone.

He undid the hooks and pulled her bra down.Both white round boobs came out & were appearing  like two glowing headlights of a premium car,he compares the tits of madhu with which he had seen just before, in his mind.Madhu boobs were smaller than the student's mother tits.

“You are a very delicate darling…”sumit said while twisting her nipples.

Sumit was looking at it and then he opened his mouth and lowered onto her breast and started sucking and biting on it while he pinched the other nipple. Madhu moaned aaah sumit please…Madhu was in heaven.

Sumit flips the body of Madhu while sucking her boobs,she gets lost in pleasure then she senses someone flipping the lips of her pussy under her petticoat,it was the finger of the sumit hand. Why you are doing this to me so early,she was sensing that if she get into fucking game Amit might listen this fucking conversation.

“Just keep me doing what I'm doing. I will fuck you my bitch just now”.

“Madhu was cursing the woman who puts her in awkward position where someone will be listening her fucking conversation”

Saying so he got off of the bed and tucked her blue saree with a petticoat under her butts.He started to flick madhu pussy with his tongue ,both legs with a silver anklet were in the air like fried chicken,Her pussy tingled with pleasure and excitement. He was doing it vigorously now. 

Room atmosphere gets erotic with the mix sound of anklet & moaning sound of madhu, Amit was listening the erotic sound on other side of phone.Amit started to imagine the scene & thought one day madhu will also allow him to get under her peticoat.

Sumit positioned his cock on her pussy & rubbed on the outer lips of pussy.“sumit….. Please….. Don’t…. tease me….” Madhu was shivering now.Sumit  continued teasing till he not hear “please sumit fuck me with your cock” Sumit loves the sound when woman begs to get fucked by his cock,it was his personal style of doing sex.

“Take me, sumit….. Fuck me….. Please…. fuck me now….. Fuck me with your cock….Stop teasing…. Fuck me… please…. ”Madhu  was yelling, while Sumit was smileing.

“Beg …” sumit said in a stern voice”.

“I beg you… to fuck me…..I’m a slut…. fuck me like a slut…. rip me apart…… please…. I can’t wait now…..I’m yours…..”madhu was in her own world now.

“She just forgot the presence of Amit's ears in the room”.

“Ok bitch…. I will fuck you now…..

“Now spread your cunt lips with your fingers…. bitch…” sumit  said, pushing his cock a bit.

Madhu cried out aaaaaahhhhh sumit as he pushed his cock deeper.The pussy was so wet that thick cock slipped to hilt easily.
As he kept fucking her the fire in her pussy was being intensified and she thrust her ass up to mach with strokes.

“Yes… ohhh yes…c’mon…do it…ohhh yes….that’s it..mmm..yeh..c’mon…fuck me,baby…fuck me hard…fuck me like a whore,baby…yes…fuck me!fuck me i am your bitch”

What a real slut she is?”,“She is giving pleasure to two people at the same time”,Amit thought. he also started to stroke his cock in his hand.

Listening these words ,sumit gots more horny,he started to ram her hard and fast now. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…ahhhhhhhhh. Madhu shuddered into a loud orgasm as Sumit also released his cum deep inside her pussy.

Sumit got tired and he lied on bed while madhu went to the bathroom to clean out cum from her pussy.Cum was dripping from her pussy on the floor as she was going to the bathroom.Madhu came out from the bathroom with wet cloth in her hand to wipe the drooped cum.Madhu cuts the call of the phone which was showing 25 minute of call duration after her husband went to the bathroom.

“2 minute later sms received written “thank you for making my night”.

Madhu felt embarrassed after reading the sms and blamed herself for not cutting the call.What would be amit thinking about me,after listening sumit calling me “bitch” during sex.He may have recorded her call for later enjoyment , on other hand Amit was cursing himself for not recording the call.
Amit was in ecstasy concluding that madhu has given him green signal otherwise she would not offered me to hear the fucking conversation.“To turn a green signal into a red signal for Amit, she has to take an action if not she will fall in the blackmail trap”, madhu thought.

“She has two options, one to tell his mom for his mischief second to her husband.”

[+] 4 users Like rangella raja's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
excellent story
[+] 1 user Likes vaddadi2007's post
Like Reply
Continue pls
[+] 1 user Likes Xossipyan's post
Like Reply
Very nice continue bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2 upcoming on 28 sep WEDNESDAY
[+] 1 user Likes rangella raja's post
Like Reply
(22-09-2022, 06:42 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Very nice continue bro

thanks for reply
Like Reply
(21-09-2022, 11:11 PM)Xossipyan Wrote: Continue pls

Thanks for patience , i will continue it.
Like Reply
(21-09-2022, 11:44 AM)vaddadi2007 Wrote: excellent story

it's my pleasure that my story makes you worthy to read.
Like Reply
Very nice super
Like Reply
Please update bro
Like Reply
Promising start....
Highly erotic....
Amazing
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
                                                                                CHAPTER 2

“To turn a green signal into a red signal for Amit, she has to take an action if not she will fall in the blackmail trap”, madhu thought.

“She has two options, one to tell his mom for his mischief second to her husband.”

Amit's mom used to tell her that her son is a civilised & sensible boy as most Indian mothers judged her son as a symbol of modesty so, first her mom may not trust her story and second her relation with his mom may fade.That’s why She decided that she will complain of Amit in bed to Sumit on friday night because next day would be sumit’s holidays in his school.Friday was still four days away.
Next day she didn't come out on the balcony.Not finding madhu on the balcony, Amit texted the message at night , “how was your day sumit’s whore, will you turn on your radio,today?”.Madhu gets furious reading the first line but later realised he is written Sumit not Amit. “radio” how do I turn on the radio if I haven't? Ohh he is talking about my fucking conversation, madhu thought with ashamed face.About an hour has passed but Amit not got replly from Madhu.Amit gets sleeps assuming that both of them might not do sex daily which is common in any couple relation.
Amit gets irated after not getting a reply from Madhu when he checked his phone in the morning.He dialled madhu number after getting freshed up.Phone was ringing but madhu was not picking his phone.Lustful mind calm Amit saying “her husband might be in the house that's why she may be not picking his phone.Madhu was busy in the kitchen making breakfast for her husband while her husband had gone to gym so she was deaf to the phone ringing that was still on bed.
When Madhu checked her phone after cooking,5 missed calls were showing up on her phone.Madhu smiled after knowing how much desperate he is to talk to me.”Let’s give some air to his fire of lust which i am going to extinguish by peeing on it after three days“, she thought & smiled at Amit's situation.

Madhu went to the bathroom to take a shower.She was standing stark naked in front of the bathroom mirror and praising herself “how beautiful i am”?When she looks at convex boobs, her hand naturally starts to cuddle and pinch the nipple as she also wants  to hear praise from her boobs.Her boobs cried, it hurt baby.
”You are looking very joyful today”, her boobs asked. 

“Why not baby, I am cheerful today because of you”, madhu replied to boobs while softly patting on them.

“I am not sure that someone is attracted to you only because of me”.

“Why are you not sure?”Madhu asked with an inquisitive face.

“Womens have so many assets like hairs, eyes, lips, face, myself, navel, thigh,  pussy, ass, flat back, her character, her body structure, her voice etc.You do not know which assets can evoke lust in men's minds even women heels can ignite lust.It’s all depends on men”, her boobs answered madhu with wicked smile.

“How do I know which parts of my body give shocks in mens pants”?

“Why not ask your husband first”.

Madhu patted on the nipple of right boobs with two fingers.okkk i will ask today in bed. She moves towards the shower for a bath. While bathing she wondered  that her body parts had more knowledge than her brains.

Once a wise woman philosopher named moarbeda had told “Women minds reside between her thighs “.She smiled in mind remembering the quote.She parted the legs to check if she is smiling or not.Her pussy was not only smiling but also shining under the light with water falling on it.

Afternoon has passed but still Amit doesn't get any call from Madhu.In evening just looking at madhu in azure colour saree while walking on roof,Amit felt that oxygen is just passed through his lungs to keep him alive otherwise he would be dead.Madhu once glance to amit face,she observed that his eye is telling his desparationess.She grinned after turning from Amit face.When Madhu had steep down from roof Amit looked at sky and said “thanks gods for making such a wonderful world”.

Amit acknowledges that Madhu may be angry with me because of his filthy act or his filthy word.I should have cut the call when a moaning sound started to come from madhu's side.Later I sent a message written “sumit’s whore”.How filthy i am,she would be thinking about me?First I have to appease Madhu anyhow.Best way to appease her was  to praise her beauty because he was not aware of the likes and dislikes of madhu.
Sumit was in bed surfing on the internet at night when Madhu came in full nude state in pony tail hair & stood on gate crossing  both legs with placing both hands on the upper frame of the door.Sumit gets stunned when he switches his eyes to gate from mobile screen.Madhu was standing there as his principal {Simran 30} who was going to scold him in next minute for not completing the exam question on time. He threw the phone on the bed & crawled towards Madhu like a dog to say “sorry madam”.Now Madhu got surprised and thought “what happened to sumit, why he is crawling like a dog?”
Sumit said “sorry madam” with folded hands when he came near Madhu's feet. Before Madhu would say something, Sumit started to lick her feet.He licked Madhu's leg until Madhu pulled her stride back.Sumit again crawled & placed her tongue this time directly on pussy with both hands on her ass.He pulled her pussy lips wildly with his teeths.“Ouchhhhh '', Madhu screamed and moved her waist backward.He cliched her ass more tightly and said, ““Stop yelling …… you bitch……..I’m not going to stop……. until your pussy is sore…..until your clit is bruised….you always scold me in the presence of school staff.i am taking my revenge.aaahhhh ….. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh'' she started to shake her head while thumping fist on the back of sumit. Pain was unbearable for her so she pulled his hair tightly to get rid of Sumit's wilderness and ran to the bathroom with a jingling sound of her anklet.Sumit also chased her like a wild dog but he stopped on the gate of the bathroom because Madhu had closed the door.
She was sweating, her heart was pounding heavily and tears were in her eyes when she looked herself in the mirror.She had never experienced before in her life what had just happened a moment ago? First time her husband was behaving like a submissive man.
“Said “ sorry madam with folded hands” to me and started to bite my pussy like a dog piercing the meats”, Madhu was wondering on the submissive character of her husband.”He always behaved like an alpha male in his life who forced him to act as beta male?”, she was questioning herself. “Maybe he would be a beta male in his professional life & acts in front of me as an alpha male who knows”.

Madhu bent forward to check her pussy plight,her pussy had turned red ,skin had peeled off & there were some marks of sumit’s teeth.She splashed some water from running tap to her pussy and rubbed it softly. Looking at herself in the mirror she murmured, “went into the bedroom in naked state to ask which parts of my body gives you hardness most and what I get reply is totally different,now one more answer i have to find from Sumit”.
That’s why life is so wonderful.you will get bored if you get what you want very easily.“Just imagine what will happen if all of your wants get fulfilled in the next minute”. Like you want 10 billion rupees & you get next minute. What will you want next minute? Try once to ask yourself.Last destination is death where no one wants to go so early.So, smile at the twists & turns of your life by sitting in any corner of the world.”Madhu smiled remembering these lines, her face was looking exotic with tears in her eyes and a smile on her red lips.

She slightly opened the door to check whether Sumit is on the gate or not.Sumit was lying on the bed with face buried in the pillow and feeling guilty for giving pain to her lovely wife.Madhu came out from bathroom & went to living to wear something before entering bedroom.As she entered living room in nude state his phone beeps.it was message from amit written, “Today,you were looking gorgeous in azure colour saree in the evening”.She smiled and thought to reply “thank you” but she controlled herself.
Feeling Madhu's hand on his shoulder, Sumit turned and started to beg “please forgive me Madhu,please forgive me”.“It's okkk my love, it happens sometimes”, madhu said while caressing his cheeks.

Sumit started to raise her nighty & murmured ``where i gave pain to my sweetheart”.He looked at her peeled off red pussy and said “sorry madhu” then he blew some air from mouth on pussy and kissed softly. Lied down here love, I am coming with some oil to massage you.Sumit brings oil in a small bowl and pour some oil on her milky legs.As he holds Madhu’s ankle, Madhu said, “why are you doing this to me”.

”I am just giving love to my lovely wife. I am very fortunate darling that I got such a beautiful wife like you ,`` sumit said”.Madhu feeled very jolly because two men had admired her beauty in an interval of 10 minutes.
Sumit palms were running from thigh to toe on milky legs, as he pressed his both palm on thigh muscle, madhu moaned ahhh after closing her eyes.Pleasure was just insurmountable for her.About years has passed when someone massaged her body last time.First time Madhu was experiencing love after sexual pain,bliss was just unmatchable for her.
While massaging her legs, Sumit confessed that he behaved wildly with her because of his arrogant principal {daughter of the school owner}.She has no sense about “how the principal should talk to their teacher”.It was your posture that reminded me of my principal because she always stood in front of me in the principal office as you were standing.
Madhu opened her eyes and looked at sumit's face,his face was looking like a sweet innocent guilty boy.She raised her face to give a kiss on the cheeks of sumit.Sumit grinned knowing madhu had forgiven him.Now both were happy and smiling facing running fan of the bedroom.He pulled the drawer nearer of the bed to find antiseptic cream.He applied cream on redden pussy.Later he kissed the boobs and said, i am sleeping now,tomorrow i have to go early in the school.Sumit slepts with placing her hands on waist of Madhu.
Amit had also slept with an inquisitive face thinking why Madhu is not replying to him. Thinking of the pity situation of her husband in the school,she gets angry on his principal at the same time she was happy knowing the hidden character of her husband.Tonight she feel love after pain after decades when her mom used to love more after beating her for doing wrong in her childhood.Madhu too slepts with holding cock in right hand.
Sumit woke up early this morning and checked Madhu's pussy which was still sleeping. He kissed softly on a redden pussy & went to the gym.When Madhu woke up she realize today sumit has to go early in the school & i was still sleeping.
Madhu packed the breakfast in tiffin and kissed on sumit's forehead.He reached the school for a meeting for upcoming exams on time.When Simran entered the room all greeted her saying “ good morning, madam”.In reply simran murmured 

``Good morning,good morning ``.Looking at Simran, Sumit remembers the last night's incident and how he imagined Simran in his wife's posture.

After finishing kitchen work, when Madhu opened the lock of the phone she found a message with an angry emoji written “please reply.bhabhi”.First time Amit had written Bhabhi in the message.She gets emotional after feeling his pain of not talking to her but her intellectual mind warns her “if you replied you will get trapped in adultery”.you too knows what Amit wants from you.Enjoy your life with your husband,Have you not noticed how much your husband were showing love to you last night?Leave Amit on his own condition.it’s not a wise act to illuminate light in other house by keeping oneself in darkness.Madhu’s intellectual mind were preaching to her like mom is giving moral education to own child .She listened to his mind and deleted the message.
In the evening Madhu went on the roof as usual for a walk in a yellow suit .While walking she once looked on the balcony of Amit & found he was not there.She again looked but still he was not there.She gets upset after not seeing Amit there.Now she started to look on the balcony after every turn of walk.Every time only iron grill was forming in her eyes.She finished her walk early from usual time.As Madhu legs were stepping down from staircase she was feeling like she were walking on the ramp in beauty contest and Amit as a judge not gave any attention to her beautiful body.
Amit too was upset of not getting close to madhu.He had now understood his mom saying “Madhu is a very modest & decent woman” but one corner of his mind still questioning Madhu’s act of offering her fucking conversation.His exam was in two months so it better to stop seducing Madhu for while, “Amit thought”.

Madhu gets busy watching songs on television.Sumit reaches home after home tutoring preceded by school teaching.Madhu asked ,” how was your days?”

“Fine”

“Does your principal say something to you again?”.

“No, she does not scold daily to everyone,she scolds only after wrong doing,my darling”. Sumit replies with chuckling while pulling her cheeks. 

Meanwhile some students came to her home to take tuition,mostly from the class from 4th to 6th.In school sumit teaches physics in 9th & 10th class & sometimes he also teaches science in 8th.Financial conditions were forcing him to teaches students of 4th to 6th too.This was the best time because he would be watching television if he would be not tutoring.

Madhu entered the bedroom in a pink nighty with no panty while her husband was searching a question which should be based on real life experience on the internet in his phone.He strongly believes that real life experience questions make students smarter.Madhu sats near the sumit on the bed and said, “what are you doing”.

“Nothing,just searching some questions,” sumit replied after caressing boobs with one hand.
Sumit opened her nighty after putting his phone on the pillow side of bed.Madhu lied down naked on bed,Sumit was in mood to fuck madhu but after looking the condition of pussy he changed his mind.He pulled out cream from drawer & applied on healing pussy of Madhu.

Both were lying naked facing each other,baby can i ask a question, madhu said.

Yes baby, I am a teacher as you know so every student has the right to ask a question from the teacher.I am a teacher for you too, ask,any questions.

“Sir, my question is personal, Madhu said after chuckling”.

“Which parts of my body gave hardness to your cock”.

“Your boobs, my love after twisting the nipple”.

Madhu's eyes turned to her boobs which were smiling under white light after receiving the credit of Sumit’s lust.Madhu patted herself on boobs as she was saying “don’t smile too much now you sleep”.

“Darling, can you take my cock in your mouth, please, give me blowjob it will silent my lust”, Sumit asked. Madhu was still upset for not seeing Amit on the balcony in the evening, so she excused and postponed the blowjobing for tomorrow after planting kisses with red lipstick lips on cock shaft.Sumit turned from madhu face with a smile after looking at the red marks of madhu’s lips on his cock.
Lying on the bed Amit was still cursing himself for not recording the call, if he would have recorded that call Madhu would have been seduced by him till now.He slept while putting his hand under pants.

While thinking about Amit cause of not coming on the balcony Madhu dozed off.

Her lustful mind said in half sleep, “you fall in love with Amit otherwise you would not get sad after not finding Amit on the balcony”.
Madhu’s Subconsicious mind replied, “No,I was enjoying teasing him before ,I got sad after not finding Amit because from now on to whom I will tease ''.

“Then why you dont suck Sumit cock when he was asking for it if you were not still upset”.

“Madhu's subconscious mind gets silent because she had no answer to her”.

You fall in love with him in the process of teasing,you want to taste a younger cock in your pussy,your lips want to feels the warmth of his cock shaft,your palm wants to measure the length of his cock by holding it,you want to feel the warmth of  his cock between your ass cracks.

“No i don't  want to Amit’s to taste Amit’s cock”

“No you are telling a lie, you want to feel his cock”.

“No, no I am not telling any lies”.

“I am your mind too so I also know your body very well. Say I want to feel younger cock”.

“No,I will not say”.

“Say”

“No no nooo”

“Sayyyyyyyyyy, I want to feel”.

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooo”

“Sayyyyyyyyyy, Amit please fuck me”

“Nooooooooooooooo”.

By getting checkmate every time after saying “No” ,madhu’s subconscious mind yelled, “yes i want to taste amit cock in my pussy”,please amit fuck me….please put your cock in my pussy….i want to become your slut…..i want to feel your love…..don’t tease with your cock….rammed your cock in me.As Amit cock passed a quarter of her pussy tunnel,Madhu woke up with a sweaty face and pounding heart. Her lustful mind smiled on Madhu.
Madhu looked towards her husband who was in slumber and went to the bathroom to wash the leaking pussy.When she looked at the mirror after washing her sweaty face she felt ashamed of herself.
After lying back on bed Madhu started to ask many questions to his intellectual mind.Will I get fully rid of the emotion of Amit, after complaing to my husband the next night which is friday or complain to him instantly after waking him up?What will happen to her new vibrant sexual life if she complain to her husband? What if I fell into adultery if I did not complain to my husband?How will I unearth the hidden character of sumit if I complained about Amit? Will Sumit forgive me if he caught me red handed with Amit any day? These questions started to arise in her mind. Crossroads were ahead for Madhu.She was confused which path she should choose. Madhu too, did not know about her destination.

Sumit woke up after feeling pee and asked what happened baby, you had not slept yet?
[+] 2 users Like rangella raja's post
Like Reply
(28-09-2022, 05:07 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Promising start....
Highly erotic....
Amazing

Thanks..
Like Reply
Wonderful story please continue nont stop .
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
waiting
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
nice one
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
Amit is bhosdi ko khule me chodna
Randi ki chut bahut rand he
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply