Fantasy The Communal Reparations Act (Naya Paqestan Series)
[Image: nypqstn-logo.jpg]
DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, contains very mature themes like nation/faith play, non-consensual intercourse, communal/racial violence etc. The story, names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in this production are absolutely fictitious. No identification with actual persons, events or locales is intended or should be inferred.
If you are easily put off by mature stories please stop now. If not, then please enjoy.

The Communal Reparations Act
Naya Paqestan: A Mazhabi Fantasy Erotica Series by oneSickPuppy
[+] 1 user Likes one_sick_puppy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
When the Communal Reparations Act (CRA) Bill no. 370 first passed, my biwi and I barely noticed. I remember hearing about it on the news, seeing some videos on social media. I seem to recall there was even a little rioting in the streets of Paqestan.

Knowing what I know now, I'm not surprised at that. The things that the communal reparations act or CRA demanded of us as a family and couple of Paqestani descent were a tremendous burden. A burden we had to pay simply because we were of a certain faith and Paqestani by birth.

Or so the act said. But we didn't know that at the time. We were innocent and may be a little foolish. But soon we learned the price we'd have to pay.

After its passing, we forgot about it for a while. It left our minds and we got busy doing the things that couples do. Having jobs, raising children, living our lives.

That all changed when we got that notice. The notice was from the Commission for Women's Development under Paqestan Ministry of Women's Affairs, and it said that we had been selected and we had 90 days to make our mandatory donation to a Hindestani orphanage, or we could choose sexual reparations. The donation amount we had been assessed, based on our income, and cultural heritage was huge. Rs. 75 lacs payable immediately to a Hindestani anath ashram they had selected. Or for one week each month, a sanskari Hindestani male would be assigned to us for sexual reparations.

We were barely surviving, and there was no way we could pay that amount of money on such a short notice.

My biwi, Husna and I loved each other very much, and we were sure this one week of reparations sex each month with an Hindestani man wouldn't destroy us as a couple or family.

Since the passing of the CRA act though, we'd heard stories from some of our friends who'd already been assessed. Those stories almost made me change my mind. Stories of fantastically cruel Hindestani men making the Paqestani couples do terrible things. Really unspeakable things to a vanilla couple like the biwi and I.

But at the same time we didn't have the money to pay the fine. That left only one real option for us and with fear in our hearts we signed our form marked with our consent to sexual reparations to the sanskari community of Hindestan.
[+] 2 users Like one_sick_puppy's post
Like Reply
Next Part?
Like Reply
দাদা কেমন আছেন? Nirjonmelate আপনার দুটো গল্প শেষ করেছি।
Like Reply
What is next ? Pl go ahead with the story.
Like Reply
pls udpate
Like Reply