Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have fantasies of being a cuckson ?
I have seen a lot of posts of guys wanting to be cucks with their wives. Does anyone have same fetish with their moms ? Also mention your orientation if you're straight or bi ? And also if you would like to join the action?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I'm bi and I like to imagine mom with a mature uncle older than her fucking in missionary position, and when his cock slips out. I want to suck it and taste moms juices from his cock and push it back inside mom.
[+] 2 users Like maakipayal's post
Like Reply
mmmm we are slowily grooming our son to be a cuck son.... msg me on telegram.... @bigmangos
Like Reply
I Wana be a cuckson
Like Reply
(19-09-2022, 09:42 PM)hornysharinghubby Wrote: mmmm we are slowily grooming our son to be a cuck son.... msg me on telegram.... @bigmangos

Reply to message on telegram
Like Reply
(18-09-2022, 04:32 AM)youdontxyz11 Wrote: I have seen a lot of posts of guys wanting to be cucks with their wives. Does anyone have same fetish with their moms ? Also mention your orientation if you're straight or bi ? And also if you would like to join the action?

Bi and mom cuck
Like Reply
(27-09-2023, 02:02 AM)Momswap Wrote: Bi and mom cuck

Same bi and momcuck
Like Reply
(27-09-2023, 02:02 AM)Momswap Wrote: Bi and mom cuck

If you wanna talk about it and share more about it, My telegram - anythinggoes7
Like Reply
(05-10-2023, 08:07 PM)KataLaora Wrote: Same bi and momcuck

If you wanna talk about it and share more about it, My telegram - anythinggoes7
Like Reply
Hello everyone i m here to make some open minded friends, i m niks 28y male looking for a teenager girl,mature lady or cuckold husband or brother who interested in erotic conversation. My teli id is @shy_niks
Feel free to contact with me, privacy ad safety is guaranteed or hangout - find2frnd;
Like Reply
I seen my mom having sex in my childhood with dad, I never interrupted. Later my dad passed away, and after a few months I hv seen her in affair with 2-3 men. Hot shit,, never saw her actually being fucked by anyone but dad, but signs were enough to understand that she was enjoying. I was kid then so didn't realize what was happening but now I fully understand and I don't hold anything against her. She had all right to satisfy her body, m happy she enjoyed multiple cocks. Dirty full chat with incidents, g chat alphaplus4444
Like Reply
bi n cucks add me at bmb.kaus;
Like Reply