Incest My cute Mom Latha and the House Painters
My cute Mom Latha and the House Painters 

It was early in the morning, the painter who came to paint our house yesterday, was hugging my mom who was only in her black track pants and white t-shirt, and was kissing my mom’s lips nicely, and my mom was kissing his lips back with hesitation.  As the painter was kissing my mom’s lips passionately, and my mom at some point started to kiss his lips back before she could send him home, the painter inserted his right hand right inside my mom’s track pants from the front and touched my mom’s pussy and took it out.  “Mmmm.. not wearing panties inside?” he whispered and sniffed his hand which touched my mom’s pussy.  My mom, who was getting eaten in shame, was standing speechless.  “Call me next time okay?” he said looking into my mom’s eyes, “for painting,” he said and winked at my mom and left the place.

My mom was even embarrassed to look at me, “Sorry, Varun,” my mom whispered and went inside, and sat on the sofa.  I went inside and sat next to my mom, “Mom, you don’t have to be sorry about anything,” I said.  “Did you see how he just kissed me before leaving, as if I am his wife,” my mom said, without looking at me.  “Come on, mom, you are acting as if the world has fallen apart,” I said.  “Yes, Varun, I feel like my world has fallen apart.  In these 5 years of my divorce life, I have not let any man other than your dad touch me, but yesterday, I let this painter take me to bed and have me, for shame,” my mom exclaimed, throwing the sofa pillow.  She could not believe the fact that she actually let an ugly looking painter make love to her yesterday.  “Mom, you are not married to dad anymore, you are divorced and single now, and you are a free woman and no one can stop you from having such encounters,” I said.  “Besides, it just happened, it was not planned, you see,” I said.  “If you have to blame yourself for this, you have to blame me as well, Mom.  I was encouraging you to romance the painter back while he was romancing you, and I was thoroughly enjoying watching the way he was making love to you, therefore blame me as well,” I said.  “No Varun, I can’t blame you, you are just 18, and must have gotten horny watching two adults romance, but me being an adult, should have controlled myself,” my mom said.  She was feeling guilty for letting that painter romance her.  “Mom, happened is happened, we have to move on, shouldn’t we?  Arun is coming home from Canada.” I said.  “Varun, promise me you won’t tell Arun about this,” my mom said.  “I won’t mom, don’t worry,” I said.  “Thank you, Varun,” my mom said.  As I switched on the TV to change the topic, though my mom started watching TV, her mind was still thinking about yesterday’s incident.  “Varun,” my mom called and looked at me.  “Are you ashamed of me for yesterday’s incident?” my mom asked softly.  Switching off the TV, “mom, you want me to tell you the truth?” I asked.  “Yeah, Varun please,” my mom said.  “You must promise me that you won’t get mad, if I tell you the truth,” I said.  “I  promise, Varun, I won’t get mad, please tell me,” my mom said.  “I was thoroughly enjoying the way the painter was romancing you.  While he was making love to you, you were looking like an Angel, mom.  It made me realize I have been living with a beautiful Angel all my life, which I did not realize, until the painter got you naked and made love to you, mom.  I was so happy yesterday and I was so proud of you mom.  I will pray to God that the painter comes back and enjoys making love to you, mom,” I said.  “Varun, no use praying to God, it won’t happen next time,” my mom said.  “I understand, Mom, I was just letting you know that I was enjoying watching the painter make love to you; and I don’t mind if the painter comes back and romances you like he did yesterday; and most importantly I am not ashamed of you, I am proud of you,” I said.  “Varun, I don’t know what to say, but …… please don’t tell this to Arun, okay?” my mom said.  “I won’t mom, don’t worry,” as I said.  My mom got up from the sofa, “let’s get ready and pick up Arun from the Airport,” my mom said and went to the shower.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As my mom went to the shower, a cell phone started ringing inside my mom’s room with a low volume, which obviously my mom could not hear from the bathroom.  As I went inside my mom’s bedroom, where the painter carried my mom naked and made love, I saw his phone ringing under the pillow.  It was a basic model phone, and I picked up the phone and tried to answer the call, but it got cut.  I tried to call it back, but it showed insufficient balance, therefore I kept it with me to answer the next call.  Right next to where I was sitting on my mom’s bed, my mom had kept her white color bra and dark blue color panties on top of her white color petticoat, to wear after having shower.  As I got up from the bed, I saw my mom’s gray track pants, pink t-shirt, white color bra, and maroon color printed panties, she was wearing the whole day yesterday, lying in the corner.

Like Reply
It looked so fresh yesterday when my mom went to shower keeping them on her bed.  It started for us as a busy day as my elder brother is coming from Canada, and he had given my mom strict instructions to get his room painted when he arrived in India and entered our house.  The house we lived in was in the outskirts of the city, and most of the houses next to us were empty, especially our street.  All our neighbors were migrants from North India, and they left for their native places, leaving our street completely empty, with just our house.  Me and my mom were enjoying the privacy playing loud music.  My mom, being a good dancer, started dancing freely realizing the fact that there was nobody in the street.  While dancing my mom used to pull me off the sofa to dance duets with her watching the dance on TV and copying their steps.  Though we were enjoying all this, we were scared of the fact that the entire street was empty and only we were living alone.   Slowly we started to get scared and started sleeping in the same room.  Since my mom’s room was bigger than mine and had a big TV, I started sleeping next to my mom in her bedroom.  As me and my mom started spending all our time watching foreign language movies on TV sleeping in her bed, we had to watch a lot of kissing scenes in the middle.  Though we were feeling uncomfortable in the beginning, we got used to watching kissing scenes together.  Though we used to act normal, I started getting boner while watching kissing scenes, and started pretending to act normal, but I started getting wet dreams.  One night after watching a foreign language film, which had lot of erotic scenes, I got horny.  While sleeping, in the dream, I was sleeping next to a hot babe, spooning her and inserting my inside her and making love to her.  I was excited and was loving the way I was about to cum.  In the dream I began feeling up the hottie boobs, and it felt so real, not like a dream at all.  As I snapped out of the dream, I realized I was actually spooning my mom and was rubbing my cock against my mom’s ass crack, and was grabbing her boobs and was cumming.  I felt so guilty for a moment that I pulled my hands off my mom’s boobs with force, which woke my mom up.  “What happened?” my mom asked in a sleepy tone.  “Bad dream, mom,” as I said.  “It's okay,” as my mom said and started hugging me in her sleepy mood, I started hugging my mom back in a horny mood, and the moment my hands rested on my mom’s ass cheeks over her thin nighty with no panties inside, and my cock started rubbing against my mom’s soft thighs, I started cumming inside my pants quietly.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
After that night, the way I looked at my mom changed.  Everytime my mom used to start dancing I used to happily join her for duets, and I used to hug her nicely while dancing and even touch her in the wrong places which my mom always ignored as she being a dancer knew it was common.  I was enjoying spending my Lockdown days watching my mom sway her ass and walk around in the house; watching my mom change her dress; and more than anything else I enjoyed opening the bathroom window slightly and enjoy watching my mom remove her t-shirts, remove her track pants, remove her bra, and remove her panties and get naked and get into the shower.  Since the houses next to us were empty, I started enjoying jerking off freely watching my mom apply soap all over her naked body, and bathe in the shower.  One thing I noticed about my mom was that she shaves her pussy regularly, and maintains a clean shaved pussy, even shaved her underarms and maintained clean shaved underarms.  Everytime my mom used to bathe naked and I used to watch her through the window and jerk off, I started telling myself what kind of an asshole my dad was to divorce my hot mom.  I mean if anyone was in his place, at least for the sake of enjoying her beautiful body, he would not have divorced my mom.

Like Reply
Slowly I started getting bolder with my mom.  At night time, I started to wait for my mom to get into deep sleep, and once we went into deep sleep, I enjoyed lifting my mom’s nightie and placing my right hand over my mom’s pussy over her panteis, and jerking off with my left hand.  Slowly I started getting bolder with my mom, and as my mom used to get into deep deep, I started taking my mom’s left hand and making my mom hold my cock and slowly jerk my cock off.  That was the best feeling ever as far as I was concerned.  Though I so badly wanted to get bolder and lift my mom’s nightie and remove her panties and enjoy making love to her, I could not get that bold.  But deep inside, I knew one day I will make love to my mom and enjoy her pussy.
Like Reply
To be Continued ...!
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Only make adultery
Like Reply
Nicely written

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Very good sir
Like Reply
I continued to spend a lot of time with my mom, and me being horny now started helping her with anything she asked for.  My mom on the other hand started liking the way I was helping her, and we both began to get closer to each other and started discussing our personal stuff.  I had become so horny now that even my mom’s voice was making me get turned on, especially when she was talking in an affectionate way.   Last week, as usual, we watched a movie and were about to go to bed, she was telling me something in a sleepy tone, which turned me on totally and decided to strike up a conversation with her.  “Mom, can I ask you one thing?” I asked, sleeping next to her but turning towards her.  “Yes Varun,” my mom asked.  “Mom, have you thought of marrying another man after dad divorced you?” I asked.  “No Varun,” my mom whispered.  “Why mom?  You are still young and don’t you need a companion?” I whispered.  “I don’t need a companion, I have two sons, what else do I want?” my mom whispered.  The way she was saying started making me more horny, “come on mom,” I said and rolled towards my mom and gently placed my left hand over my mom’s belly.  “Me and Arun, love you very much and we will take good care of you, but…. I don’t know how to tell you,” I exclaimed, playing my left hand over my mom’s belly and feeling up my mom’s navel.  Though my mom knew exactly where I was getting at, she kept looking at me.  “See mom, My friend Vijay’s dad died in the Army, and his mom, who is as young as you, is having a boyfriend now and enjoying her life with him,” I said.  “She is having a boyfriend?  But won’t their relatives talk bad about her if she marries him?” my mom exclaimed.  “Yeah only if she marries him, but she is not going to marry him.  My friend Vijay says, his mom is not going to marry him at any cost, but she is going to enjoy her life with her boyfriend,” I said.  “Your friend Vijay okay with his mom having a boyfriend?” my mom asked.  “Yes, mom, he is.  In fact, he feels his mom is getting all the lost love in her life, and feeling so happy for his mom,” I said.  “Oh,” my mom exclaimed.  “You should see Vijay’s mom’s face every time her boyfriend comes to meet her mom.  She will forget all her worries and dead husband, and even forget the entire world and run towards her boyfriend and hug him and get her lips kissed nicely by him, Mom,” I said.  “My God, his mom kisses her boyfriend right in front of her son?” my mom exclaimed.  “Come on mom, my friend Vijay is an adult like me, and completely understands his mom’s bodily needs and let his mom’s boyfriend carry his mom inside the bedroom and enjoy making love to her,” as I was saying, my mom started feeling horny as well, and I could feel it.  As I began feeling up my mom’s belly over her thin nightie and began saying “I wish you have a boyfriend as well mom; I would love to watch him carry you and remove this nightie, and remove your panteis and get you naked and make love to you in this bed,” my mom started breathing heavily.  “Varun, stop,” my mom said and got up from the bed and rushed to the washroom.  As I quickly ran out came around my mom and opened my mom’s bathroom and looked at my mom, my mom was lifting her nightie and removing it off and standing only in her black panties.  All of a sudden, my mom started leaning against the wall and squeezing her boobs with her left hand, started inserting her right hand inside her black panties and began touching herself.  That was the first time I was watching my mom masturbate.  “My God, she definitely needs a man in her life,” as I was telling myself, watching my mom stand only in her black panteis and touching herself with one hand inside her black panties and the other hand squeezing her boobs, my mom’s cell phone began to ring.

Like Reply
Realizing that it must be from my elder brother, who is in Canada and it is Daytime there, I quickly ran inside the house and pretended to sleep in bed.  As my mom came out of the bathroom and started answering the call, “you still haven’t painted the house yet?  I don’t know, I am coming the day after tomorrow, if you don’t get the house painted by the time I arrive there, I am going to return back to Canada and never see you again,” I could hear my elder brother yelling at my mom.  Since he is the breadwinner of the family, my mom had no other choice but to obey him.  He has always been bossy to my mom after my dad divorced her, it was actually a good thing, because it changed my mom completely, not just her attitude, but also the way she used to dress.  My mom, being just a High School educated person, used to wear only sarees at home, but my elder brother changed her completely in just a matter of days.  He brought her track pants, t-shirts, and even bras and panteis, and gave her strict instructions to wear them at home.  My mom was feeling uncomfortable in the beginning and realizing it was more comfortable than wearing sarees at home, she started liking it and continued wearing track pants and t-shirts at home.  Another important culture he brought in in our house was, every time he came home from work, my mom had to get dressed neatly and welcome him home with a smile and let him hug her and relax on her for a moment and then take him to the bathroom and bathe him.  He was so bossy that he gave my mom strict instructions not to see another man.  Which is probably the reason my mom still doesn’t have a boyfriend or married another man.

Like Reply
As my mom was talking to my elder brother over the phone, I fell asleep.  As I woke up the next day, my mom was busy calling all the painters she knew, but because of lockdown none were available, either they had gone back to North India or the locals were afraid to come out of the house in fear of Lock down lathicharge.  My mom was looking helpless, “mom, what happened?” I asked.  “Varun, your brother called last night, he said he is going to come the day after tomorrow,” as my mom was saying, “wow, that’s great news mom,” I said.  “No, Varun, it's not that, he says if I don’t get our house painted, he says he would return back to Canada and never come back to us,” my mom said.  “Probably he is joking mom,” I said.  “No, Varun, he is very strict, if he says something he will do it.  We have to get the house painted at any cost or else we will have to suffer,” my mom said.  She was almost crying.  

Like Reply
That’s when she got a call from her friend, “Latha, did you call me?” my mom’s friend said over the phone, which I could hear clearly as our house was empty and I was standing close to my mom.  “Yeah, Rani, you have to help me with this,” my desperate mom said.  “Help you with what, Latha?” her friend said.  “I desperately need to get my house painted, you have to arrange a painter through your husband,” my mom said.  “Okay, wait… let me talk to my husband and get back to you,” her friend said and hung up and called.  As my mom started walking back and forth holding her phone in hand desperately waiting for a solution from her friend, my mom’s track pants got caught wedged between her ass crack.  I couldn’t even see her pantyline, meaning she was not wearing her panties inside.  As I looked above, to my pleasant surprise, my mom was not wearing her bra inside her t-shirt as well, making her boobs inside her t-shirt jiggle as she was walking back and forth.
Like Reply
As my mom caught me staring at her boobs over her t-shirt with no bra inside, “what happened, mom?” I asked, trying to divert her attention.  “My friend Rani’s husband is a Paint Shop Owner, and I have called her to send a painter along with paint materials,” as my mom began telling me, she got a call from her friend.  “Yes, Rani, did you get the painter?” my mom asked desperately.  “Speaker… speaker …” I signaled my mom to leave the phone on speaker so that I can also hear the conversation.  As my mom left the phone on speaker, “Latha, my husband says, because of the lock down none of the painters are coming out of their houses and he is asking you to paint your house next month,” her friend said.  “Next Month? I want the painter right now, Rani, my son is coming from Canada and he wants to get our house painted by tomorrow,” my mom said in a desperate tone.  “Sanjay, she wants today it seems,” we could hear her talking to her husband.  “Today is impossible, Rani….,” we could hear her husband say.  “Please Sanjay, Latha desperately wants a painter today,” we could hear my mom’s friend telling her husband.  “Ravi will be free,” her husband said.  “Not Ravi, definitely not Ravi, send some other painter,” Rani said.  “Only Ravi is the painter available for today,” her husband said.  “Then send him, Rani, I will pay him double, I have to get my house painted at any cost,” my mom started begging her friend.  “No Latha, I will not send Ravi to your house for painting,” Rani said to my mom in a strict tone.  “Please Rani, send him to my house, please,” my mom started begging.  “Sanjay, close the door and go outside,” my mom’s friend Rani told her husband, and we would hear him close the door and go outside her room.

Like Reply
The next moment, “Latha, Ravi is a good painter, he will get the job done for you, but I don’t want to send him there,” as Rani started saying, “Then send someone else,” my mom said.  “There is no one else available now, Latha,” Rani said.  “Then send this guy Ravi,” my mom exclaimed out of frustration.  “Latha, this guy Ravi is a pervert, while painting my house, he felt me up completely and almost made love to me.  I don’t want Ravi to come there and do the same to you,” as Rani said, I started getting excited and started fantasizing about this painter Ravi feeling my mom up and making love to my mom.  “Rani, are you sure you don’t have any painter?” my mom asked.  “Latha, give me sometime, I will ask my husband to ask for a painter through his friends,” Rani said and hung up the call.  “Let's wait for Rani to fetch us another painter, Varun,” my mom said and went to the bathroom.  I was disappointed that I was not going to get to watch my mom being felt up nicely by the painter Ravi.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
I decided to see what my mom was doing in the bathroom.  As I went around our house and opened the bathroom window and looked at my mom, my mom was talking to Rani Aunty.  “Rani, can you hear me now?” my mom asked.  “Yeah, Latha, I can hear you,” Rani Aunty said.  Since my mom was standing right next to the window, I could hear my mom talking and as well as Rani Aunty’s voice clearly.  “How is Ravi, Latha?” my mom asked Rani aunty casually.  “In terms of work, he is really good, but he is a pervert,” Rani Aunty said.  “Did he try to misbehave with you, Rani?” my mom asked.  “It's not about misbehaving, Latha, he has this talent to seduce women and take them to bed easily,” as Rani Aunty was saying, “my God, Latha,” my mom exclaimed.  “Yeah, Latha, he tricked me and manipulated me and made me remove my saree and blouse off for him.  The moment he made me hold his cock, I started melting and started falling prey for me,” as Rani Aunty was saying, “he made you hold his cock?” my mom asked, interrupting Rani Aunty.  “Yeah, Latha,” as Rani Aunty started to say, “holding his cock, you got tempted, Rani?” my mom asked, interrupting Rani Aunty.  “Of course, Latha, to be honest with you, though he is not at all a good looking guy, his cock was nice and hard,” as Rani Aunty was staying, “his cock was nice and hard, and you were tempted to taste it?” my mom asked.  Clearly my mom was feeling horny thinking about Painter Ravi’s cock.  “Latha, he made me sit on the edge of my bed in my bra and petticoat, and brought his erect cock right in front of my lips.  I am also a woman, how can I control myself tasting such a nice cock if it was right in front of my lips?  Watching his cock, my mouth started watering and he himself held my chin and started inserting his cock inside my mouth,” as Rani aunty was saying, “wow, how did his cock taste?” my mom asked.  “Felt like heaven, Latha, the best cock I have ever tasted.  As I was totally lost sucking his cock, he bent and removed my bra hooks from behind and removed my bra off completely.  Only the moment he pulled his cock off my mouth and he was about to make love to me, I realized I was married, with kids, and ran away from him, Latha, or else he would have had me on that day, Latha,” Rani aunty said.  “What about the painting work, Rani?” my mom asked.  “How can he paint when all his attention was over me?  His assistant was doing all the painting, Latha,” Rani aunty said.  “Rani, as your husband to send Ravi today okay?” my mom said.  “Wait, my husband is finding another painter through his friends,” as Rani Aunty was saying, “No, send me Ravi,” my mom said.  “Latha, good news, my husband says he has found another painter for you,” Rani aunty said.  “No, Rani, I only want Ravi, now, please,” my mom almost begged.  “Ha ha ha … Do you want just Ravi or his beautiful cock?” Rani Aunty laughed.  “Ha ha ha .. shut up, Rani,” my mom said laughing.  “Alright… Alright… I am sending Ravi for you.  Enjoy..! Ha ha ha,” Rani Aunty said and hung up the call.

Like Reply
As I quickly entered our house and sat on the sofa, “Varun, the painters are coming today.  The painting will be over by the time Arun arrives here from Canada,” my mom said with a smile and threw her phone on the sofa.  The very next moment she got a call.  “Hello..” as my mom said.  “Hi, this is painter Ravi…,” the voice on the other end said.  The moment my mom heard painter Ravi’s voice, my mom started getting excited.  “Hi Ravi, where are you?” my desperate mom asked.  “I am at home,” painter Ravi said.  “Do you have all the paint materials ready?” Ravi asked.  “No,” as my mom said, “then we will have to buy, madam,” the painter said.  “Don’t call me madam,Ravi, you can call me Latha,” my horny mom said.  “Wow, it's so sweet of you, Latha,” the painter said.  “Thanks Ravi,” my horny mom said.  “Latha, it's Lockdown, none of my assistants are coming with me, and I am coming alone and you have to help me okay?” the painter said.  “Sure, Ravi, I will help you with everything,” my mom said.  “Very good, Latha, not that I want you to carry heavy things for me, just stand next to me all the time and pass brushes if I ask you, okay?” the painter said.  “Sure, Ravi,” my horny mom said.  “Latha, wear something comfortable while helping, okay?” the painter said.  “Sure, Ravi,” as my horny mom answered.  “What are you going to wear, before that tell me what you are wearing now?” the painter asked casually.  “Pants,” as my mom said.  “Wait.. let me video call you,” he said and hung up the call and started calling my mom on WhatsApp Video call.  The moment my mom answered his video call, “show yourself fully, Latha,” he said, I got up from the sofa, “give me mom,” I said and pulled the phone from my mom and started showing my mom fully to the painter.  I was horny and excited to watch the painter lust my mom, and I started zooming my mom’s lips and went down showing my mom’s boobs over her t-shirt.  Just showing my mom’s boobs in her t-shirt to the painter itself made me horny and have a boner inside my pants.  Though my mom knew she was not wearing her bra inside her t-shirt, she was smiling and showing her boobs in her t-shirt to the camera for the painter to watch.  “Mmmmmm… it looks fresh, don’t worry I will make sure I don’t spill anything over that t-shirt,” the painter said.  “Show your pants, Latha,” as the painter said, without even thinking I started moving my mom’s phone down and started focusing on my mom’s crotch region and went down showing the painter my mom’s entire legs from the front.  The moment I turned my mom around and showed the painter my mom’s ass over her pants, “oh my god..!” the painter exclaimed.  Hearing the painter exclaim, she clearly knew that he had fallen for her looks already, and gently spread her legs to tease him a bit.  “Enough Latha, I am coming there in 30 minutes,” the painter exclaimed and hung up on the video call.
Like Reply
To Be Continued...!
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
“Rani is right, he is a pervert, Varun,” my mom exclaimed and sat on the sofa.  As I sat next to her, “but what to do, he is the only painter we have now,” she said.  Little did my mom know that I heard her conversation with Rani aunty inside the bathroom and she was begging Rani aunty to send painter Ravi for her.  “Yeah mom, we have no other choice,” I said.  “Exactly, that is the reason I had to ask Rani to send Ravi,” my mom said.  “Mom, why do you think he is a pervert?  He was so sweet to you over the phone,” I said.  “Did you see how he was ogling at me over the video call?” my mom said.  “Come on mom, he was just admiring your beauty, just like all the men.  Let us be nice to him until we get our painting job done,” I said.  “True, Varun, we will be nice to him until we get our painting job done,” my mom said.  “Don’t worry mom, I will help him while painting,” I said.  “No Varun, it is my help he wanted, and I will help him,” my mom said.  “But what if you get annoyed while helping him?” I said.  “I won’t,” as my mom said.  “Promise me that you will not get annoyed and be nice and friendly to him,” I said.  “I promise I will be friendly with him,” my mom said with a smile and went to her bedroom.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply