Adultery S-H-E : An Adultery
Heart 
First part..
"Did you hear the news?" Keya said as soon as Dishani entered the room.
Before Dishani could say anything, Pallavi said, 'The news is serious, we have to look deeper.
Dishani Dutta (age 18, height 5.3 "), 1st year college student. Dishani came to Keya's house. All three of them admited to college this year. Being in the same  college, their friendship has become very strong. Three or four months before higher secondary  they stopped going out. Then they used to hang out  time to time at Keya's house. Keya's bedroom became their main spot to hang out. They uses to Chat  about all topics. Everything from PNPC to study or love to sex is discussed.
Hearing the serious news from their mouths, Dishani asked, 'what is the serious news, tell me?'
Pallavi said, 'Hey, I saw your Kaberi di on Anil da's bike this morning in the market."
The news is not serious to Dishani but it is surprising. Kaberi Di is not her own sister. The full name is Kaberi Sen, (height 5'5 "Figure 34-28-34, age 25) is the daughter of a friend of Dishani's father, who stays at their house. Kaberi works in a private firm and has been renting a house in Dishani since she has difficulty traveling from her home. And Anil Da is not knowing the full name of the house next to them (age 28, height 5'10 "), in fact Anil has been renting Alokesh uncle's house next to them for almost four years . Alokesh uncle and aunt have been living in Bangalore with their son for almost two years. Comes once in six months, in that sense Anil is now takes care of the house .
Dishani was even more surprised by the news because an educated, employee like Kaberi  is hanging out with jobless Anil. Moreover, He is smart enough. And Kaberi Di is quite beautiful, her face is beautiful, attractive  and stylish enough, she goes to the parlor regularly. And even though Anil da has been in their neighborhood for four years, he doesn't have much contact with anyone, many people don't know what he does. Sometimes she saw him riding a bike. He used to come to their house a couple of times with Alokesh uncle  for some reason, but that was a long time ago. She was a little surprised at the news of Kaberi Di's association with such a person. 'Did you see it properly?' - Dishani asked. "Hey yes, I've seen them," Keya replied. "Hey, maybe she was in a hurry, so she took the lift, and nothing more" - Dishani tried to lighten up.
Pallabi: No, bitch, it looked like a different case.
Keya- Yes, even if she make love with him, I will not be surprised, I heard that Anil Da's face is great, muscular body .
Dishani is surprised and says 'How did you know?' Keya- 'Hey our maid Minu di said, she also works in Anil da's house. She said to me that he has a very attractive mascular body '.
Minu also works in Dishani's house, but she never talked to her like that. However, keya is very interested in these matters, so she also discusses these matters with minu aunt. Dishani says, 'Look, whatever you say, it may not be as deep as you think '.
"Look, I told you what we saw, rest depends on you ''- Pallavi replied. Their chat went on for a while longer. However, Dishani did not raise this topic on purpose. He decides not to think about it until he sees something like that.
'Is it time for  to come home, why so late?' - Dishani gets her mother's voice as soon as she enters the house. Dishani is the only child of her parents. Her father Debojit (47, height 5.7 ") and mother Sudipa (39), height 5'5", figure 36-30-36. Debojit works in an IT company in Delhi. Occasionally comes on holiday, Debojit came a couple of weeks ago, stayed for five days and Sudipa is a housewife. She got married to Debojit before the college final year. From then on, she has taken care of all the responsibilities of the family, making the girl an WOMAN. Besides, the responsibility of taking care of Kaberi is now on her shoulders, no matter what, Debojit's friend's daughter.
Sudipa's house is  two-storey, they live on the 1st floor and Kaberi on the ground floor. The roof of their house and the roof of the house of mr. Alokesh  next to them. Earlier she used to talk over many things with Alokesh da and Baudi, but now that they have left, it is over. Dishani got up on the first floor and went to her room. After a while her mother will call her to take bath. Before that she sat  with a little story book. Though the mind does not sit still, the matter of  Kaveri in the head continues to revolve. If the matter is not so serious then there is nothing, but if there is such a thing then there is pressure and if her mother finds out then there is something bad is going to happen .
Even she will not hesitate to inform kaveri Di's parents. After a while Sudipa  called her again for a bath, Dishani stops thinking and goes to the bathroom.
Dishani suddenly woke up in the afternoon. After lunch, she fall asleep. She came out of her bedroom and peeked into his mother's room, saw her mother is sleeping. She was thinking to go to the roof for some refreshment but as she reached to the stairs she saw the gate is open. As her mother is sleeping she understands that it is kaveri who is in the roof talking with Anil da. Even she gets the sound of their chatting. . As soon as she peak through the gape of the gate, she saw Kaberi di is talking to Anil da. Unable to suppress her curiosity, she went a little more closer to the gate and finnally their words clearly reached to her ear.
Kaberi: you kno You're so naughty.
Anil: What did I do?
Kaberi: The way you were touching me in the park ,, you are so bad .
Anil (in a tone of rebuke): Do you feel bad?
Kaberi: No, i didn't mean that, if anyone sees it, then.
Anil: , it doesn't matter to me, i don't care about anyone.
Kaberi: huhh.. mr. it's not about you...
Anil: hey listen , let's do this tomorrow then.
Kaberi: look that's why I was saying you are so bad..
Anil: Come on, nothing will happen
Kaberi: Well, let me think.
Anil: No, no thinking, take leave tomorrow
Kaberi: Where will you take me hu?
Anil: I have a friend's house, it is empty
Kaberi: Not here, not there...
Anil: Then where?
Kaberi : Ok then do one thing,  tomorrow noon , aunt will not be here  and Dishani also has college, I will manage something from the office and come home at 1 o'clock, you come here then.
Anil: Okay darling, I can't wait any longer
- And yes, the roof gate will be open, come from there and then straight to my room.
Their conversation continued, but on hearing all these, Dishani could not stop there and went straight to her room. She thought ,what Pallavi said about Kaberi di is absolutely correct. Not only that, their relationship has reached to the next level, so Anil da will come to their house tomorrow to meet. Kaberi di has said it right that her mother will not be at home at noon tomorrow. She will go to Jayit aunt's house tomorrow, Jayita is her mother's best friend from school.
And if Anil da comes to their house at that time, it is clear that it will be more than just meeting. But Dishani can't think what she will do now, will she call Keya-Pallavi ?, If she call them, it will not take long to spread these things and if her mother finds out about these things, it will be a bigger problem. Thinking about all this, Dishani gets the sound of coming down the stairs of Kaberi, which means their conversation is over. But no matter what will happen, she will stay at home tomorrow afternoon and see the real thing with her own eyes.
- That evening, Kaberi di came to her mother. Sudipa was busy in the kitchen at that time. Dishani also came out to see Kaberi. Sudipa looks at Kaberi and asks, "How are you?" 'I came to get some salt,' replied Kaberi. Kaberidi sometimes comes to his mother to take such kitchen things. Sudipa puts some salt in a cup and says 'And how is your office going?'. "There is work pressure going on," says Kaberi. Sudipa: This is the time to stand on your own  feet my dear.
Kaberi: What else, when will uncle come?
Sudipa: Forget about your uncle, it was a few days ago he came, now it's about 6 more months to come.
Kaberi: Aunty you were saying ,You won't be here tomorrow afternoon?
Sudipa: Yes, I will went to jayita's house tomorrow.
Just then Sudipa's phone rang and Sudipa got busy on the phone. Kaberi asks Dishani, "How is your College going?
Dishani: you know as always boring haha..
Kaberi : Will you go to college tomorrow?
Dishani : yes .. why.
Kaberi : no nothing , Well, I'll leave now, we'll talk later - says Kaberi and goes to her room.
After dinner at night, Dishani started thinking about what to do tomorrow. Kaberi di came in the evening to find out if they would be at home tomorrow, to come for salt was just an excuse.
As soon as she woke up the next morning, he decided that she would not go to college today. She informed Pallabi by phone. She could have left early and came early but if for some reason she was late, so she did not take the risk. However, she did not tell her mother that she would not go to college today. Otherwise she would insist on going to college if she knew. Kaberi went out at ten o'clock as usual. Dishani waits for mom to go out. Sudipa also left the house around 11 am. As soon as Sudipa left, Dishani entered her mother's bedroom. She knows that the extra key of Kaberi's room is in the drawer of mom's table. From there, she took the key and opened the lock of Kaberi's room.
Kaberi's bedroom is not very big but quite tidy. Dishani slightly opens the  collapsible window and then she left the room by locked the door. She began to wait. Just ten minutes before one o'clock, Dishani came to the window of Kaberi's room  and gave a peak inside. The window is at the back of the house so it is not easy to see from the front. Exactly fifteen minutes later, there was a sound of door opening.
About two hours have passed since Sudipa came to Jayita's house. Jayita is Sudipa's long time best friend. Today they are moving to their new house so they arranged a small pooja . They left the flat and came to their own house. Jayita is a housewife like her. After coming to the ceremony, however, there was not much talk with Jayita. She is busy with other guests but Jayita's husband Ramesh came and talked with her for a while. Ramesh has his own business, he doesn't have to be out like Debojit, but he has to be very busy for his work. Their daughter Ratula got up in XI this time, a couple of years younger than Dishani. Ratula came and took her to eat. Jayita came again and again and clearly told Sudipa that she have to stayed to her new house for some more times  Even after eating.
About an hour after eating, Jayita came to Sudipa. "You should have brought your husband and daughter yaar " says Jayita
Sudipa: My daughter is in college, and don't talk about Debojit, he can't come under the pressure of work.
Jayita- I have the same condition, today also he was saying that he have to   go somewhere, but with a lot of difficulty i finally stopped him
Sudipa- So, finally own house hmmm.
Jayita: Yes, the flat was good, but own house is better.
Sudipa- that's right
Jayita- but you know, there is another reason to come here .
Sudipa : what ?
Jayita: I will not say today, you come another day, we will talk about that quetily then.
Then the chitchat goes on for a while. Jayita repeatedly remind Sudipa to come in some days to share her secret quetily. Sudipa said she would tell her on the phone before coming.
Dishani saw opened the door Kaberi entered the room . She has come home on time today. As soon as she entered the room, she left the bag and went out again. Dishani may understand that maybe she is going to the roof because Anil da was told to come to the top of the roof yesterday . Dishani began to wait, every second seemed like an hour to him. After three or four minutes, Kaberi entered the house with Anil. Dishani notices Anil well. Wearing a bermuda, quite long and also very good looking  with good physique. As soon as he entered the room, Anil grabbed Kaberi by the waist and pulled her towards him. He grabbed Kaberi's head and put his lips on hers. After sucking the juice of her lips for a couple of minutes, Anil turned Kaberi in the opposite direction. Kaberi is wearing a green shirt and gray trousers. "Hurry up, I have to go to the office again," Kaberi said. "Yes, I remember that," said Anil. He unbuttoned her  shirt from behind and threw the green shirt on the floor. A brown bra over kaberi's chest. Anil kisses her on the back of her neck and from behind he started pressing Kaberi's tits.  After satisfying the pleasure of his hands, he turned Kaberi around again, this time he opened the chain of her trouser, Kaberi herself opened her legs. Dishani now notices Kaberi in a good way. Wear only a brown bra and brown panties. Kaberi's tits are bigger than her own size, her face is slim, there are no signs of excess belly fat and she looks very sexy even in this condition.
Anil also took off his bermuda and boxer and became completely naked. Anil picked up Kaberi on his lap and laid her down on the bed. After kissing Kaberi's neck on the side of her chest, Anil started drowning to her thighs and started rubbing her tits happily with both hands.
After kissing Kaberi's two thighs, Anil pulled her panties and threw them on the floor. Dishani understands what is going to happen. This time Kaberi's legs were wide apart and he set his cock on her pussy hole and give a light thump.  Kaberi moaned 'Aaa'. Slowly Anil started to increase the speed of thumping, along with Kaberi's moaning, 'Aaaaaa Anil, don't stop......ahhh. ....  Fuck me harderr'. Anil poured the semen into Kaberi's pussy after about fifteen minutes of fucking, then he took out his dick and lay down next to Kaberi.
He hugged Kaberi with one hand and said 'How did it feel?'. ‘Pretty good’ - Kaberi replied. Anil kissed Kaberi on the forehead and said, "If you weren't in a hurry, we would have did it another round today." Kaberi also kisses Anil on the cheek and says' No honey not now, we will do it again later, go now, I have to go to the office. They got out of bed, Kaberi is wearing only a bra.
Anil puts on his clothes and says 'give me a goodbye kiss'. Kaberi lowered Anil's head and put her lips on his. That was a deep kiss. Dishani noticed that Anilda was pressing Kaberi di's ass with her right hand. Dishani smiles. After their kissing episode, Anil leaves and Kaberi enters the bathroom to freshen up. Meanwhile, while standing, Dishani's leg also got sore, she has to go her room and freshen up.
Five days have passed since that incident. Nothing like that happened in between. Dishani did not share with anyone about her watching live sex. She didn't tell mom because if she told her father, there could be a big problem. Even when she goes to hang out with the Kaya-Pallavi she also keeps it a secret from them. But today something happened that changed the course of their lives.
As Dishani returned from college , keya called her 'Listen, today my mom and your mom have seen Anil da and Kaberi di together, Dishani was shocked to hear that. She was getting this fear. Kaya' further says, "Your mother is very angry with Kaberi di." After talking to keya, Dishani became very worried. She don't know what her mother will do. Even if she inform Kaberi di's parents  she will not be surprised.
The house's environment has been quite tense since evening. As soon as Kaberi returned home, Sudipa called her and Dishani also came out after hearing her mother's call. As soon as Kaberi came up, Dishani noticed a slight look of fear on her face . Sudipa says, "Look, Kaberi, you work from our house now, so your responsibility is also ours now. I don't want our reputation  to be ruined for you in the neighborhood, so you have to stop associating with Anil. After a while, Kaberi says, "Okay, aunty, whatever you say will happen, but please don't inform my parents about this." -
"I won't inform your parents, I don't want the matter to be known more, but be careful from now on " Sudipa said.
Exactly two days later, Dishani woke up in the morning and went to the roof. Sudipa has not yet woken up. Going to the roof, she saw Kaberi standing alone. Dishani comes and says 'Are you all right?'. 'Hmm' - Kaberi gives a short answer .
- What did Anil da say?
- Look, I told Anil what happened, and he understood.
- Anil da accepted it?
-Yes, but he will not leave me easily as I know him.
- Then what will he do?
- you will see it in time '- said Kaberi and went downstairs
One morning after a week, Minu did not come to work, Dishani also went to college. Sudipa went to put the stale clothes on the roof. As soon as she came to the roof, she saw Anil was standing on his roof. Sudipa did not talk to Anil after the Kaberi incident. Meanwhile, seeing Sudipa, Anil smiled and asked, 'What Baudi, Minu didn't come today?' 'No, that's why I had to come myself - Sudipa replied with a smile.
Anil- 'i had something to say to you baudi (Sister in law). 'hmmm...say' - Sudipa says while putting clothes on the string.
Anil- what you think Kaberi had nothing with me, , but still when you say  I stopped meeting with her
Sudipa - Look, Kaveri is here now, her responsibility is now ours, her father, mother, if they knew, they would not take it well, what I did, I did that for kaveri and ours good.
Anil agrees with Sudip's words and asks 'When will Debojit Da come?'
Sudia- hmm approximately After six months he can't get a holiday if he want to.
Anil-How long has dada been in Delhi?
- It's been seven years
- without dada , doesn't it bother you ?
- That's it, I have to handle all the work in the family.
- I'm not talking about that.
Anil lowered his  a little and said, 'I mean what about bodily needs?". Sudipa was a little surprised to hear the question 'I don't think about that anymore, moreover the girl 17 and I am also getting older'.
- You are not that old, you can still turn the heads of many boys if you want.
Sudipa's work was over by then, so she didn't stop anymore, she came down the stairs. There is  nothing to say about  Anil, he has no restraint of the mouth .
After dinner that night, Jayita's called her " hey ...what yaar.. after that day, you didn't even call me !"
-"I was thinking of going but you know I didn't make it.
- Do one thing, come Tomorrow, my daughter is going to my parents tomorrow, and my husband went out on business trip today, I will be alone at home, we will talk together then.
Sudipa don't have much work tomorrow. She stays free after Dishani going to college. She informs Jayita that she will come to her house by noon tomorrow.
Sudipa woke up the next morning. Cooking must be done earlier today. She don't know when she will come back from her best friend. It may be evening on the way back. She tells Dishani that it may be too late to return. After Dishani leaving  for College, Sudipa called Debojit, Debojit called every night as per the rules, but Sudipa didn't call last night and Sudipa didn't notice. As soon as Debojit picked up the phone, Sudipa said, - hey what happened why didn't you call me last night?
- don't tell me, it was too late to return from the office yesterday.
- I'm going to Jayita's house today, it may be afternoon to return.
- Well, be careful, and I also sent money to Dishani's account, pick it up on time, and what about Kaberi ?
Although not everyday but Debojit occasionally asks about Kaberi, - Yes, well, you don't have to think about that. Sudipa deliberately did not inform Debojit about the incident. Maybe Debojit would have told everything to Kaberi's father and their relationship might have been affected .
After talking to Debojit, Sudipa got ready  taking a bath.
She reached jayita's home on time. Sudipa had sent her a messag  while leaving the house. Jayita's new house is one storey, but quite tidy.
Walking a little through the outer gate then the main door. Sudipa comes and rings the calling bell, but gets no response, stands for a while and rings again but still no response, after ringing the bell several times, finally Jayita's voice comes from inside 'Who, Sudipa?'
- yea. It's me.
- wait I'm coming.
As she opened the door Sudipa was shocked to see Jayita . Jayita's top is covered with a sheet and the bottom is just of a panty, her hair is messy .
"Sit,  I'm coming in a minute" Jayita goes to the bedroom to ask Sudipa to sit in the drawing room. Although she sit on the sofa, but Sudipa's mind falls on Jayita's bedroom. Unable to suppress her curiosity, she stepped towards Jayita's bedroom. The bedroom door was completely open and Sudipa became Stunned as soon as she saw the inside view . Jayita is madly kissing with a boy. Both are almost naked. The boy is only wearing a boxer and Jayita is in only a panty. Jayita's saree, peticoat, blouse, bra and boy's shirt and pants are Scattered on the floor.  Even the sheet on which Jayita came to open the door is now on the floor. Besides, looking at the bed sheet, it can clearly understood that they were having sex there and now they are standing on the floor and kissing deeply.
Sudipa was even more surprised to see the boy , not to be more than 24-25 years of age. Both of them are sucking each other's lips and the kiss is so deep that neither of them noticed Sudipa's presence. At last Jayita's eyes saw Sudipa is watching them, she stopped kissing and said 'Wait in the drawing room, I am coming'' and started kissing again. Sudipa realizes that there is no point in standing here, and she returns to the drawing room.
After ten minutes, Jayita and the boy came out of the bedroom. As soon as they came out, Jayita said to her, 'You go and sit to my  bedroom, I'm coming after seeing him off.'' Sudipa seeing Jayita is wearing a housecoat, now Sudipa can recognize the boy in a good way . She saw the boy at the housewarming ceremony of Jayita's. Thought he would be one of their relatives. Even she saw that the boy was chatting to Jayita's husband and daughter, which means the boy has a good acquaintance with them. Sudipa said nothing and went to the bedroom. Jayita's sari, peticoat, blouse are not scattered on the floor now but gathered in one corner, even the panty that Jayita was wearing a while ago. Sudipa picked the lying panty in her hand and saw that it is quite wet.
Leaving it on the floor, Sudipa sat on the bed. As soon as Jayita came in, Sudipa asked, ''What is this and who is that boy?'' Jayita came and sat beside her saying 'I'm telling you, so... He is Nirmal, His flat was at our housing, he completed his masters last year, his father has a garment shop and he is helping there for now'.
'How long has this been going on? Sudipa asks.
- It's been about six months. Nirmal was the tuition teacher of my daughter a couple of years ago, and for that he had to come to our house thrice a week. Although after a few months, he stopped teaching, but the boy was very sociable.
Pausing for a moment, Jayita again started, "Six months ago, there was a 25th marriage anniversary party of a couple of our housing. They throw the at the nearest "Maya hall", it was about a kilometre from our housing. As my daughter had an exam that time , so she didn't came and my husband was out of town so I went alone there.  Almost everyone of the housing was invited to the event. I was standing alone after  chit chatting with some guests, suddenly I felt a touch of someone's hand on my ass. I looked back and saw it is Nirmal  . I had no idea that someone would touch my ass in such a place and not at all from Nirmal. He looked at me but did not move his hand from my ass. It's not that I felt uncomfortable, but it was good to get attention from such a young person. After touching my ass for a while, Nirmal said, "I  also came alone, wait after dinner, I'll drop in on my bike"
Saying this Jayita paused again.
Sudipa asked in a surprised tone, "so Did you came with him?"
- Yes, it was already middle of the night, he dropped me in his personal car. He was so funny , and his senses of humour is too good  and in between our talks he was flirting with me a little, to be honest, I also liked his company very much. When I got out of the car, Nirmal said that if there is any need, he must be called. I also nodded . From that day on, my relationship with Nirmal took another turn ... If I had to go out somewhere, I used to go with him. If Ratula's father was not there, I used to call him to my house for anything required . Sometimes I  noticed that Nirmal was looking at me with a smile, and his eyes were moving between my chest and belly. One afternoon I was alone at home, Ratula was at her tuition, in between suddenly Nirmal came. He brought me a black silk sari from their shop. And his demand was "you have to wear it now, it'll suit you perfectly". I went to the bedroom to change, the door was open. After changing, I didn't have to come out, Nirmal came and appeared in the bedroom. Seeing me at a glance, he hugged me and started kissing me on my chick, chest, and neck . Then he held my head tightly with one hand and put his lips on my lips, I also started to respond slowly, then it became what was going to happen .
Sudipa took a sip of water and asked, 'You mean your physical intercourse with him started from that day?
- Yes, Nirmal was there for a couple of hours that day. In that couple of hours he did me so good in many positions I have never imagined. I had never really got such satisfaction before. The dalliance has been going on since then.
You're my bestfriend that's why I told you this, make sure no one else knows'
After a pause Jayita says' I have called you to say this. You may be wondering what I have started with. Look, Sudipa, I also have something called my own life..I spent so much of  time managing the family, making my daughter's life. After the birth of Ratula, I quit my job and to be honest, Ratula's father may not have lacked anything, but he has deprived me of physical happiness, I wouldn't have feel it if Nirmal hadn't been come to my life. "
Sudipa asks calmly, 'Who else knows about this relationship of yours?'
Although Jayita's words did not satisfy Sudipa for so long, but she could not deny the last few last words. She had to accept the logic in those last few words. Besides, her own life journey is as simple as Jayita's.

Sudipa asked curiously, "so how many palaces you two had met till now?"
- Basically when Ratula and her father were not there we used to do it at our flat.  And sometimes Nirmal used to take me to their  farm house, but that was occasionally.
- So, Why did you call the two of us at the same time today?
-"Umm, I didn't call Nirmal today, He must have heard that I'm alone at home, So immediately he appeared at the door to not let me feel alone" - Jayita laughed and replied .
- ohhho so much care for you ,Haan!!.
- arey, stop pulling my leg now,  ok, ok enough of talking, now let's have lunch ,
Sudipa regained consciousness at Jayita's words, looked at her watch and saw that it is two and five o'clock.
TBC
[+] 1 user Likes JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start
Like Reply
Welcome back
Like Reply
waiting for more
Like Reply
Heart 
Second part
Sudipa kept thinking about Jayita's words while returning home. Although it was difficult to accept Jayita's words at the beginning, Sudipa finds logic in the last words. Even if she want to, the words cannot be ignored. And looking at it that way, it is not that Sudipa also lives a very different life. After lunch , taking some rest sudipa leave for her home. While eating, Jayita said, "Look, Sudipa, I accept that I have a responsibility towards my family, but I have a life of my own beyond that. I think you should also think about this from now."

Sudipa laughs and says " I don't have a young boyfriend like yours." Jayita then wink her eyes and said- 'You also get one'. They both laughed.

Sudipa saw Anil as she reached the house. She remember Anil's words yesterday. Even though it was a coincidence, Anil also told her the same thing. She saw sideways that Anil is looking at her .

Reaching home she saw Dishani has not returned yet. So She lay down on the bed without changing her clothes.

Sudip woke up in the evening at Dishani's call.

Sudipa- 'When did you came?'

Dishani- It's been an hour and a half, you were sleeping so I didn't call

- yes, i was feeling tired, you go ,I'm coming after freshen up.

Sudipa came out of the bathroom after bathing. Wrapped in a towel, she stood in front of the mirror. Then she opened the towel and saw herself completely naked in the mirror. No, her charm is not over yet. In this condition she can take away anyone's night's sleep. There is some fat in the abdomen and buttocks which makes her more attractive. Suddenly, Dishani's call breaks her fascination and she came out after dressed up .

Sudipa woke up a little late the next morning. After freshen up she called Dishani. Dishani informed that she will not go to college today. After a while Minu(maid) comes to work.

Sudipa -You don't have to wash clothes today, you make Dishani's breakfast and take care of the kitchen  I'll wash and put the clothes on the roof.''

Saying this, she entered the bathroom with dirty clothes . When the washing is done, she completed her bath after that. She left the bathroom with only a dry clean yellow blouse and a brown peticoat on. She didn't wear the saree on purpose, decided to wear the saree after coming from the roof.

Sudipa went to the roof with a towel wrapped around her blouse. As soon as she comes to the roof, she saw Anil again. Just wearing  shorts he is doing Excercise. Seeing her, Anil stopped exercising and looked at her. Even though the towel is wrapped around the blouse, her navel is open.  Sudipa saw, Anil is staring at her navel with his mouth open, as if measuring the depth of her navel. After a few moments, he came to the railing and asked, "what baudi , didn't minu came today also?" "She had come, I left her in the kitchen," Sudipa replied, while putting the washed clothes on the string.

-Where did you go yesterday?

- to my bestfriend's house.

- Did you think about my words?

Sudipa understood what he is talking about, still she replied"what words ?"

- Really, you forgot? Nevermind, but you're looking damn sexy today boudi .

Sudipa didn't understand how to react . In this age she never expect that "sexy" compliment from a young guy. Anyway without thinking much she replied with a smile "stop being flirty "

- I sware if i was at dada's place I'll never left you alone..

-oh really.. Haha

- yes,  you'll see then what would happened..

Sudipa stopped the work and asked 'what would happen then hmm?'

Anil also immediately jumped to his roof to Sudipa's roof and stood in front of Sudipa. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close and say" I used to hold you like this all the time. Sudipa became a little unprepared, she didn't expect that Anil would come to her by jumping over the railing. '' oho trying to be super man, if you fell down , then what would happened!" Anil unwrap the towel over her blouse and pulls her more close saying 'I can do a lot more for you'.

Sudipa can feel Anil's breath now. She knows that Anil will become more courageous. She has to  stop him now, but her mind does not agree with that, she says in the heat of the moment 'What else you can do?''

"I will paly with you" saying Anil gently kissed Sudipa's cheek. Sudipa tried to free herself by saying, 'You have grown bad', although there was no emphasis on it. 

Anil grabbed Sudipa's head with one hand and put his lips on Sudipa's lips. He began suck her lips slowly. Anil held her head tightly so that she could not move her face . Gradually Sudipa also started responding.

'I am going, I have made the breakfast and washed all the dishes' - Dishani came out of his room at Minu's call. Dishani has been busy with college notes since morning, in between only Minu came once to give her breakfast. After that she was so busy with her study that she didn't notice any other things. 'Where is mom?' Dishani asks.

Minu: ''Baudi went to put the washed clothes on the roof, she hasn't come yet."

- All right, you go.

After Minu left, she remembered that she had seen her mother going to the roof, it is so late now. 
Dishani also left her room and went towards the roof.

Tbc
[+] 2 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Slow start. Nice updates
Like Reply
Nice one
Like Reply
We are waiting for you to continue. The Story’s just too good.
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Wow ... Wonderful bro continue...
Like Reply
Bro please update
Like Reply
very nice update
Like Reply
Bro please update very intresting story.
Like Reply
Sir please continue
Like Reply
3rd part

As soon as she came up the stairs to the roof gate, Dishani standstill . The scene in front of her forced her to stop there. A few days ago, her mother forbade Kaberi di to meet with Anil Da, and today she is engrossed in lipkiss with Anil Da, also on the open roof. Dishani did not go further, hid behind the door, but she was not ready to see this scene.

Meanwhile, while kissing Anil's hand reached Sudipa's ass through her milky waist. Leaving her head Anil started pressing both her ass cheeks with her hands . As soon as his hand loosened Sudipa took away her face from him. Anil kissed her neck and said 'how does it feel? 'After a long time I kissed like that' - Sudipa replied in a soft voice. Anil puts his face on Sudip's cleavage and starts smelling her body fragrance.

Sudipa request her, "Leave now, my daughter is at home."

''whatever, I'm not leaving you now'' - Anil pulled Sudipa's petticoat's string with one hand and untied it. The black peticoat fell down on the roof floor. Just a pink panty down there of Sudipa. This time Anil brings Sudipa in front of the railing, Sudipa stands there bending, both hand on the railing leaving the body weight on them. Anil continues to kiss the bare part of her back.

Feeling Anil's hard penis over her panty Sudipa closed her both eyes and started to enjoy the obsession of kissing on the back. Anil knelt down while kissing her bare back and started rubbing his nose on Sudipa's panty. Slowly, he started pulling Sudipa's pink panty down. 'Umm don't do that' - Sudipa wants to say but her voice doesn't come out. Anil pulled her panties down to her ankles and started kissing her ass. Sudipa's eyes getting closed automatically. This is the first time someone has kissed her back, naked ass. Nothing like this happens with Debojit, she don't even remember the last time they met .

After kissing Sudipa's buttocks for a while, Anil spread them a little , put his nose there and sniffed her asshole 'Oh Sudipa, you have a very sexy smell here' .

Sudipa becomes more aroused, nothing comes out of her mouth except 'Hum'. Rubbing his nose, Anil said, "Your ass is great, your husband has ever fuck you in ass?" That's when the calling bell rang.The question remaind unanswered . After standing for so long, Dishani was watching the live hot scenes. Suddenly the bell rang and it interrupted. Now she have to go downstairs to open the door. If she did not go and open the door her mother may feel suspicious. Dishani went down.

Meanwhile, Sudipa also moves away, "Leave now, i have to go". Anil still doesn't want her to go 'Your daughter will go and open the door'.
''No Anil, Dishani can come here anytime , then the situation will become worse"- Sudipa takes her panty from the floor and wear it. Anil holds her hand and says ''then at noon''.

"Do one thing, come to the roof at midnight, Dishani will fall asleep,' said Sudipa and went downstairs after wearing her peticoat..

As soon as she came down, Dishani asked, "why is it so late?"

"Hmm actually, I was talking to Anil , after putting the washed clothes on the rope., who has come?" "Asha aunty has come, she is sitting in the drawing room" - Dishani replied

'Well, you go to your room, I'm going to her". Sudipa came to her bedroom and put on a sari. Then she came and talked to Asha. Asha is Dishani's friend keya's mother. Sudipa has a good relationship with Asha. They know eachother for a long time. Sometimes they went for shopping together. Sudipa came to the drawing room and said 'What's the matter Asha di?'

- I have some work with you.

- All right, tell me..l

- you know few days later, one of my old friend's daughter's wedding, so for that I have to buy few things, it would be nice if you come with me for the shopping .

Sudipa realized earlier that Asha's work with her means to go for shopping, 'Yes, tell me when to go?'

- Come in the afternoon, I'll call you then.

About forty minutes have passed since dinner was over. 11:20 pm on the clock. Sudipa is sitting with a magazine on her bed. Although she don't feel like reading . Today has been a fickle day for her. If Asha di didn't come then, Anil would have fuck her ass on the open roof at noon. But it's not that she's didn't like it, but she was enjoying it. She don't remember the last time she had sex with Debojit. After lunch at noon, she was thinking about all this. She fell asleep while thinking about it. Asha di phone wakes her up.

She also didn't feel like marketing today but as Asha said , she has to go. All the time she was just wondering what would happen at night. Asha di once asked if anything had happened. When she came home, she tried to stay normal. So that Dishani would not doubted. Sudipa left the magazine and went to the balcony. Quite a moonlit night, with light breeze. She peaked into Dishani's room and is relieved to see the lights are off.

Anil came to their roof by jumping over the railing.

Seeing Anil sudipa said with a smile"Areh wah you have come all prepared Seems like you can't wait anymore"

- " What to do ,Thinking about you I can't control myself anymore" Saying this Anil hold her by the waist a plant a kiss on her lips first. From the lips to cheeks , neck , forehead nothing left behind. Sudipa too hugged him tightly and respond to her kisses willingly. But she doesn't want to get fucked on this open rooftop. So holding his hand she took him to the store room of the rooftop. Inside the room there is only few old furnitures and a table. She opened the window and as it was full moon night so everything becomes visible in the room. Entering the room they again started to kiss eachother madly. Anil untie the strap of her baby doll nighty and it fell down on the floor. Sudipa is now only wearing a black bra and panty. Anil stepped back a couple of steps and looking at her shining half naked beautiful body he gave a romantic as well as naughty smile to her. She looks very infatuated. Coming forward he hugged and kissed her again and then turned her back. Now his chest is on her back. Sidend her hair Anil started kissing her bare back, naked neck and with that extending his hand to her chest he started to pressing her tits with intense pleasure. Sudeepa's back gets wet from the rain of Anil's kisses. Suddenly Anil stopped the boob pressing and whispered in her ear 'What size bra you wear?'

'36-B'- Sudeepa replied in a sensual voice. Anil unhooked the bra from behind and dropped it from the shoulder, the black bra fell down. Anil turns Sudeepa towards him, her tits are exposed to man other than her husband for the first time. Without wasting time Anil started sucking Sudeepa's tits. As Anil put her mouth on her tits Sudipa become more horny . She did not get such pleasure before. Anil started sucking both breasts alternately, trying to pull Sudeepa's breast milk. While sucking one tits he was pressing the another and in between his sucking he gave mild bite on her nipple. What a sensation, she never felt like that. She hold his head tight on her brest and encourage him to suck more more. This goes on for a few minute.
Leaving the tits Anil slowly came down to her navel and started kissing her deep soft navel with intense pleasure. He got up from there kissed her passionately on her lips.

This time he took off his shorts, and as he took that off the shorts his 7 inch anconda raised its head to salute it's mistress mrs Sudipa. This time Anil hold Sudipa's right hand and placed it on his penis. Uff suddenly she felt like , she is touching a hot live iron rod trembling with excitement. For the first time, Sudeepa touched the dick of someone else other than her husband. . Quite a bit bigger and fatter than Debojit. Now looking at Sudipa Anil made a gesture and Sudipa slowly started moving her hands on Anil's penis. Anil put his lips on Sudipa's lips again and placed his hands on Sudipa's fair ass while kissing. Anil was pressing Sudeepa's ass while kissing and Sudeepa was shaking his penis with her hands at the same time.

After a few moments of this, Anil moved his lips away from Sudipa's lips and whispered in her ear, "it is now not liking the caress of your hands, it wants the caress of your juicy soft lips"

Stopped the shaking Sudeepa looked at Anil with a shy face and "But I never did it."

Anil said with a mischievous smile, "What are you talking about! In all these years of married life, you never gave your husband a blowjob !"

- No, he never urgr me to give a blowjob, so I didn't try.
- hmm, looks like your husband has not used your juicy lips properly, now sit and suck my cock using your juicy lips honey.

As Anil said, Sudeepa knelt down and Anil's penis came close to her face. Raised its head as if it beckoning Sudipa's lips to take it in. Sudipar also feel greedy after seeing the shiny head of the dick,. Even though she had sex with her husband for all these years, she never saw her husband's cock so close to her face. As Anil touched his dick on her lips she couldn't handle the greed anymore, she grabbed the cock like a little girl and put it in her mouth.

At first it is a little difficult to suck as the dick was dry, but gradually it becomes very convenient when the whole cock gets wet with the saliva. Sudeepa continued to suck like a lollipop, she never felt the sensation of something hot live thing in her mouth. Raised her head and kept her eyes on Anil's eyes she carried on deep sucking his dick. The fact that Anil is enjoying the sucking can be seen from his facial expression. Even after several minutes of sucking, Sudeepa did not want to let go of the lollipop. But if she sucks for a while, Anil will come out, so Anil does not forcefully take out the cock from Sudipa's mouth.

Now Anil make her sat on the table next to her. Anil started touching Sudeepa's pussy over the panty. After rubbing his hand over there for a while Anil took off her black panty in one blow , smelling the wet panty he threw it on the floor. Both are completely naked now. .

Spreading Sudeepa's legs Anil sinks his face into her pussy. He started licking Sudeepa's pussy juice with his tongue. Sudeepa's body felt like a electric shock. For the first time she is feeling this sensation , uff his younger feels so good in her pussy wall. He held Anil's head with both hands.

As he was sucking her pussy become so wet with sweet juices . Slowly slowly he drank all her pussy juice . After licking the pussy, he lifted Sudeepa's legs on his shoulders, put his cock on Sudeepa's pussy and started to rubbing it on her pussy. Sudeepa realizes what is going to happen 'do it slowly, it's been long i have been fucked, your's is big too , so please do it slowly anil''. Setting his cock on the entrance of her pussy Anil slowly pushed his cock, Sudeepa cried out 'Ah'. Anil have another thump , and this time it went halfway inside, and with a final thurst Anil make it to her g spot . "Ahhhhhhhhh" a big scream came out of her throat. But in no time the pain turned into pleasure as Anil slowly started thumping her. Anil gradually increased the speed of thumping.... Slowly Sudeepa screams 'Aaaaa Anil', 'Aaaaa go, don't stop ahhhh yeahhh , like that..... hummmm hummmmm uffff'. About 5,6 minutes fucking like that Anil took out his cock and make her pose like doggy . As she pose like doggy Anil entered her from behind. This is new for Sudipa , ahhhhh she feels the new sensation," oh anill.... You are the best ..ahhhhh. " extending his hand to her tits Anil started fucking her with full pace. Oh what a pleasure it is.. Anil was fucking her while pressing her tits from behind. Fucking like this for about ten minutes , they again changed their position, Sudipa lie on the floor and Anil got up on her and started fucking her in missionary position while kissing her passonately. Sudeepa reaches the extreme limit of happiness. After 25,30 thump like both reached the extreme point of happiness , As Sudipa's pussy release the juice, Anil too came out at the same time in her . Bot their juice mixed with eachother.

Both stayed like that for a few minutes. After that Anil pulled Sudeepa on his chest and lay down on the floor . After gently kissing Sudeepa's head, Anil ask 'How did you feel?'

Sudipa get the sex after a long time , so she replied, 'Well, after a long time, I got the taste of a new kind of sex, i like it , mean love it"

Anil: You need someone like me, remember this is your prime time of enjoyment and you will never get back this time .

Sudeepa also agreed with him, ' really I would have been deprived of all this without you, Anil.'

They both get up from the floor, Anil wears the shorts and says 'come out'. Sudeepa comes out wearing her nightie.

Anil: I will send Kaveri to you tomorrow afternoon, she will take care of you.

Sudeepa become surprised to hear his words - 'Why? What is the need to say these things to Kaveri?

Anil - 'she will take care of you'

Sudipa- 'I forbade het to meet with you, now what will she think if she knows these things.

Anil- You don't have to think about it, I'll explain it to him.

Saying this, Anil went to his house jumping over the railing. Sudeepa also went down the stairs and walked towards the bedroom.

Dishani woke up a little late in the morning. Coming out of the room, she saw her mom's room door was still closed. She became Little surprised, her mother usually wakes up before her. Dishani comes to the roof. She came to the roof and saw that the door of the roof store room was open. Dishani enters the room and gets startled. A black bra panty is lying in one corner of the room. By looking at the size, Dishani understand they are her mom's. That means Anil Da came again last night!

Tbc
[+] 4 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Thank you bro and very good update
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
super one
Like Reply