Fantasy Kareena Mam Ka Kala Bhooka Kutta
Video 
[Image: 5tm9nvc.jpg]

Am Kareena , a Secondary School teacher for almost 15 years and am currently 40 years of age .I am maarried but my husband lives in america and comes to home once a year in his holidays so lives mostly alone in my house where i also give tuitions to weak students . Teaching students is my passion and i always want that my students gets the highest mark possible by hook or by crook . Every Student is different so my styles of teaching is also very different for every student . This the story of Me and one of my Student Satish who was a black student , he may seem to be a African 16 year old boy but is a Indian boy as his ancestors came from there and settled here.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-09-2022, 12:59 PM)salyjonner Wrote: [Image: 5tm9nvc.jpg]

Am Kareena , a Secondary School teacher for almost 15 years and am currently 40 years of age .I am maarried but my husband lives in america and comes to home once a year in his holidays so lives mostly alone in my house where i also give tuitions to weak students . Teaching students is my passion and i always want that my students gets the highest mark possible by hook or by crook . Every Student is different so my styles of teaching is also very different for every student . This the story of Me and one of my Student Satish who was a black student , he may seem to be a African 16 year old boy but is a Indian boy as his ancestors came from there and settled here.

( myself satish a 16 year old boy studying in Xaviers College )

( i am coal black skinned , 6 feet 1 inch height and lean bodied i almost look like a jamaican but i am an indian )
[Image: pogba-cropped_2wqpen7cni9tzqh5r6vlu6js.jpg]
( mai football khelne me bhot mahir hu lekin padhai me ekdum duffer)

( ye baar exams me 2 subject me mai fail hua tha aur usme se ek subject English was taught to us by kareena maam usme 40 marks passing ke the aur 30 mark hi mila tha mujhe)

( i used to sit in the last bench , it was 8.30 am and maam ka class start hone hi wala tha ,class me almost sare bache pass hua aur sirf mai fail hua tha)
Like Reply
(13-09-2022, 01:08 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish a 16 year old boy studying in Xaviers College )

( i am coal black skinned , 6 feet 1 inch height and lean bodied i almost look like a jamaican but i am an indian )
[Image: pogba-cropped_2wqpen7cni9tzqh5r6vlu6js.jpg]
( mai football khelne me bhot mahir hu lekin padhai me ekdum duffer)

( ye baar exams me 2 subject me mai fail hua tha aur usme se ek subject English was taught to us by kareena maam usme 40 marks passing ke the aur 30 mark hi mila tha mujhe)

( i used to sit in the last bench , it was 8.30 am and maam ka class start hone hi wala tha ,class me almost sare bache pass hua aur sirf mai fail hua tha)

[Image: 11051986_873761119364001_5111091527820962613_n.jpg]

(aaj result ka din tha aur main khush thi ki mere saare students pass hogaye the but ek baccha fail tha , jiska naam kuch Kalia tha ,)

(i was thinking ki maine toh itna acha padhaya tha toh bas yahi kaise fail hogaya , so i thought ki class ke baad isse pocchna padega what was the problem he is facing)

(i came in the class while all students greeted me , i was wearing a beautiful red saare with a red matching blouse . I came in and said all to be seated and took my seat too and asked the monitor to distribute the results to the students and asked him to tell kalia to stay after school for some important talks , as i didn't knew who you was as you were a new student in this academic session)
Like Reply
(13-09-2022, 02:18 PM)salyjonner Wrote: [Image: 11051986_873761119364001_5111091527820962613_n.jpg]

(aaj result ka din tha aur main khush thi ki mere saare students pass hogaye the but ek baccha fail tha , jiska naam kuch Kalia tha ,)

(i was thinking ki maine toh itna acha padhaya tha toh bas yahi kaise fail hogaya , so i thought ki class ke baad isse pocchna padega what was the problem he is facing)

(i came in the class while all students greeted me , i was wearing a beautiful red saare with a red matching blouse . I came in and said all to be seated and took my seat too and asked the monitor to distribute the results to the students and asked him to tell kalia to stay after school for some important talks , as i didn't knew who you was as you were a new student in this academic session)

( as kareena maam came everyone stood up and said ) Good morning madam Welcome madam ( then everyone sat down everyone including me were nervous ki result kaisa ayega and all i somewhere knew ki exam me kuch padke nhi gaya tha as i didnt understood much hence fail hone ka dar tha)

( i was told by class monitor Rahul ki maam ko mujhse kuch baat krna hai hence after class i have to stay in the classroom and i looked at my result aur usme F likha hua tha red colour pen se and i was sad ki shittt yaar and that too by 10 marks in english subject i was ashmaed and i thought ki maam bhot dantegi so i was a bit nervous and i checked with my friends jo aage baithe the aur baju me baithe the all passed only i failed)

[Image: 2hkkn8c.jpg]

( after the college was over mai last bench pe baitha tha ki maam ko kya bolna hoga hope she dont inform my father as he will beat me badly )

( it was 12.30 pm now last bell rang )

drrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggg ( everyone went away only i was sitting in the last bench wearing a t shirt and a pant which was white coloured which was opposite of my skin colour)
Like Reply
(13-09-2022, 02:28 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as kareena maam came everyone stood up and said ) Good morning madam Welcome madam ( then everyone sat down everyone including me were nervous ki result kaisa ayega and all i somewhere knew ki exam me kuch padke nhi gaya tha as i didnt understood much hence fail hone ka dar tha)

( i was told by class monitor Rahul ki maam ko mujhse kuch baat krna hai hence after class i have to stay in the classroom and i looked at my result aur usme F likha hua tha red colour pen se and i was sad ki shittt yaar and that too by 10 marks in english subject i was ashmaed and i thought ki maam bhot dantegi so i was a bit nervous and i checked with my friends jo aage baithe the aur baju me baithe the all passed only i failed)

[Image: 2hkkn8c.jpg]

( after the college was over mai last bench pe baitha tha ki maam ko kya bolna hoga hope she dont inform my father as he will beat me badly )

( it was 12.30 pm now last bell rang )

drrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggg ( everyone went away only i was sitting in the last bench wearing a t shirt and a pant which was white coloured which was opposite of my skin colour)

(after taking my class the bell rang )

ring ..ring...ring .. ok students lets meet next class ok 

(i smiled and left the class to take the other classes , keeping in mind that i have to meet kalia too after the school was over)

drrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggg ... (i hear it and the school was officially over and i went to your class alone as i saw everyone was leaving and as i reached the class , a black kid but was looking like a man was sitting in the corner , seeing him i knew , it was you Kalia , who was the one who failed solely)

(so i went near you as you were sitting all nervous , i came near you and said)

"hello , tum Kalia ho na , ? " (i asked as i stood infront of you a bit leaned on your table showing a bit of my cleavage as that pallu was very thin and all transparent)
[Image: 160217579_b7051.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-09-2022, 02:42 PM)salyjonner Wrote: (after taking my class the bell rang )

ring ..ring...ring .. ok students lets meet next class ok 

(i smiled and left the class to take the other classes , keeping in mind that i have to meet kalia too after the school was over)

drrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggg ... (i hear it and the school was officially over and i went to your class alone as i saw everyone was leaving and as i reached the class , a black kid but was looking like a man was sitting in the corner , seeing him i knew , it was you Kalia , who was the one who failed solely)

(so i went near you as you were sitting all nervous , i came near you and said)

"hello , tum Kalia ho na , ? " (i asked as i stood infront of you a bit leaned on your table showing a bit of my cleavage as that pallu was very thin and all transparent)
[Image: 160217579_b7051.jpg]

( i was waiting ki maam kab ayegi and what will be discussed  ..i was nervous ki kya hoga kya bolegi maam mujhe)

( 5 minutes after everyone left i heard high heel sound tickk tockk tickk tock and i sat looking down at desk so that maam will be a bit leniant towards me thinking i am a good boy )

( as u came near my bench mai uthne hi wala tha ki u leaned a bit and asked if i am kalia)

maam my name is Satish maam wo mujhe baki bache Kalia naam se chidate hai ( racism was prevelant in our country and it was done agianst me aswell )

( then i thought ki maam khadi hai samne how can i sit kahi disrespect na maan le and so i stood up slowly looking into ur eyes)

( i was 6 feet 3 inch tall ur height was till my chest region )

maam aapne mujhe rukne ke liye kaha tha ... ( dek pe mera result maine upside down krke rakha tha thinking maam nhi dekhegi i was little duffer maine ye bhi nhi socha ki maam ne khud mujhe fail mark kiya hai )

[Image: Benjamin-Mendy.jpeg]
Like Reply
(13-09-2022, 02:51 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was waiting ki maam kab ayegi and what will be discussed  ..i was nervous ki kya hoga kya bolegi maam mujhe)

( 5 minutes after everyone left i heard high heel sound tickk tockk tickk tock and i sat looking down at desk so that maam will be a bit leniant towards me thinking i am a good boy )

( as u came near my bench mai uthne hi wala tha ki u leaned a bit and asked if i am kalia)

maam my name is Satish maam wo mujhe baki bache Kalia naam se chidate hai ( racism was prevelant in our country and it was done agianst me aswell )

( then i thought ki maam khadi hai samne how can i sit kahi disrespect na maan le and so i stood up slowly looking into ur eyes)

( i was 6 feet 3 inch tall ur height was till my chest region )

maam aapne mujhe rukne ke liye kaha tha ... ( dek pe mera result maine upside down krke rakha tha thinking maam nhi dekhegi i was little duffer maine ye bhi nhi socha ki maam ne khud mujhe fail mark kiya hai )

[Image: Benjamin-Mendy.jpeg]

(as you said your name i realized ki you maybe subjected to racism issliye bache kalia bula rahe so i was already a bit sympathetic to you)

"ohh acha satish , thats a good name boy , han i know yaha ke bachhe aise hi hai beta , dont worry i will make them straight "

(as i said ,you suddenly stood up and i saw your height and was amazed ki how big you were that i was only reaching your chest)

"wohh, you are so tall satish , now i know why pt. sir was telling me that you were the best player in football in our school , nice that you are good in sports and extra curricular "

(as i see the marks i almost forgot that i was here to talk about marks not to praise you)

"ok , satish , now some serious talks i have , you got a f in English despite all your friends passed , is there some problem in my teaching , or are you having some doubts in the subject "(i asked seeing you with my neck all up and all of my cleavage too was visible to you)

[Image: 160215822_b6023.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-09-2022, 03:06 PM)salyjonner Wrote: (as you said your name i realized ki you maybe subjected to racism issliye bache kalia bula rahe so i was already a bit sympathetic to you)

"ohh acha satish , thats a good name boy , han i know yaha ke bachhe aise hi hai beta , dont worry i will make them straight "

(as i said ,you suddenly stood up and i saw your height and was amazed ki how big you were that i was only reaching your chest)

"wohh, you are so tall satish , now i know why pt. sir was telling me that you were the best player in football in our school , nice that you are good in sports and extra curricular "

(as i see the marks i almost forgot that i was here to talk about marks not to praise you)

"ok , satish , now some serious talks i have , you got a f in English despite all your friends passed , is there some problem in my teaching , or are you having some doubts in the subject "(i asked seeing you with my neck all up and all of my cleavage too was visible to you)

[Image: 160215822_b6023.jpg]

( as u said ki u will make the students who call me kalia straight i started having respect for u )

( as u were till mychest my eyes were somehow peeking at ur milky white neck and ur cleavage couple of times unconsiously but i was looking down at my feet just to look obidient )

( as u said ki Pt sir ne mera tareef kiya tha) yes maam i was the man of the match for Xavier Inter district CUp ( just showing that i am useful )

( then when u asked about my marks ) wo maam ....no no u are the best teacher ...wo ( looked at ur eyes and then ur lips and nose u were milky white i am coal black)

maam ..wo mai... ( i was duffer in studies that was the real reason lekin kaise batau ki dimaag me jata nhi padhai krte time and i failed in all subjects except in sports jisme 98/100 mia which is the most for any student)

( i was stuttering and not saying the reason )
Like Reply