Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
✍( ͡?️ ͜ʖ ͡?️) సందేహాలు దానికి సలహాలు ✍( ͡?️ ͜ʖ ͡?️)
Photo 

directors,producers using movie offers or opportunity gives them and f**k them.but mohan babu f**ks actress by blackmailing what we call it??prabhudeva 

also fucked so many actress.he has a keep meena old actress.bunny fucked deekshaseth and gowri munjal.

In olden days when ntr anr chiru times casting couch is very very high.when director came actress touch their feet and take blessings...when heros came 

they used to stand...when heros got mood they got into room f**k them. In olden days politicians, officials, producers used actress like anything.every one 

should know that in old days men f**k like anything gets 8-12 children with their wife.

movie offers commitment or kasting kouch

1) Savitri dont know[Image: MV5BNmM1NjA5MTQtZDMzYy00ZTBkLWEyOTUtNDY5...17_AL_.jpg]

2) Jamuna dont know
[Image: 261at9658557859.png]

3)Saroja Rani dont know
[Image: 200px-PSSaroja.jpg]

4)Jayaprada - No doubt so many cocks pierced.Dasari Narayana Rao,grand father ANR, NTR and others.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

5)JayaSudha - No doubt so many cocks pierced.Dasari Narayana Rao,grand father ANR, NTR and others.

6)Sridevi - No doubt so many cocks pierced.Dasari Narayana Rao,grand father ANR, NTR and others.Sri Devi slept with Raghu uncle (KRR) in South and 

many producers in North.

list of concubines

1)camya krishna- concubine of Faghavendra Rao.kept in apartmant fucked for 1 year then given chance. he said to her that she was his slave and his keep 

since she is been in apartment.Every two days, non-consensual physical acts happened.one day she got courage then said now i can buy bungalow.He had 

thrown a small party at the apartment, and he invited a selected few people from the industry there.So, this party was attended by his son.he was 17 years 

when he met her.after the party over he f**ked her .after few hours then he called his son into her room then told to satisfy him.he fucked her till 3.00am and 

slept with her and in morning he left the room told his father he was satisfied. she was keep until she got hit in 1999 with film karasimha.then she location to 

madras.married with  trishna samsi.recently she got biggest hit in tollywood history

—————————————————————————————————

7)Radhika - I don't think she needed to succum to get offers as she comes from powerful background. But after she came so many consensual affairs are 

there..

8)Sumalatha -No doubt so many cocks pierced.Dasari Narayana Rao,grand father ANR, NTR and others..Mega Star Chiru . Aunty have strong base, still 

sexy.

9)Vijaya Santhi -- No doubt so many cocks pierced.Dasari Narayana Rao,grand father ANR, NTR and others .Balayya keep.

10)meena - No doubt so many cocks pierced.Dasari Narayana Rao,grand father ANR, NTR and others... Any one can fuck meena in Industry especially. meena is concubine of prabhudeva.mohan babu also fucked her badly[Image: hqdefault.jpg][Image: 0.jpg]

whom have tons of money. Especially 'Chilakapachakapuram' cinema time

11) Nagma - No doubt so many cocks pierced.Until settled in industry for offers she lied on bed with many. she get fame and top heroine status No doubt so 

many cocks pierced...she have very big accounts like Balayya,Chiru, Sarath Kumar etc.

12)Divya Bharathi - No doubt so many cocks pierced.Dasari Narayana Rao,grand father ANR, NTR and others .Until settled in industry for offers she lied on 

bed with many.

13)Madhavi - No doubt so many cocks pierced.Until settled in industry for offers she lied on bed with many.

14)hema malini - NO..But had consensual affairs..

15) Shakila - no comment

16) Manchu Lakshmi - No..But had consensual affairs..

17) Archana - Without Doubtso many cocks pierced.Dasari Narayana Rao,grand father ANR, NTR and others.Until settled in industry for offers she lied on 

bed with many

18)Kajal -ram charan fucked kajal.she is concubine of him for some time
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: 1421846678-saree-to-bikini-babe-journey-...66x500.jpg]
19)Samantha - No,but had affair with siddharth..

20)Huma Qureshi - Anurag Kashyap fucked huma quereshi for giving offers to her in hotel.he fucked her in doggy style
[Image: Huma_Qureshi-bikini-696x1218.jpg] [Image: Huma-qureshi-in-a-bikini.png]
21)priyanka chopra -Abbas-Mustan fucked priyanka chopra for giving moving offer to  1st movie Humraaz

From what i know confired that without commitment(kasting couch) they came to indusrty

1) Shruti Hassan and her sister kamal daughter

2) Niharika mega daughter

3) Rajasekhar daughter

4) Supriya

5) Manchu Lakshmi mohan babu daughter

6) Manjula

Mandaladeesudu is a political satirical movie on N. T. Rama Rao who was Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh at the time the movie released. Although the film 

was produced by Rajugaru, it was organised by Krishna and some of the others due to some political rivalry. In this film kota Srinivasa rao played a role 

similar to N. T. Rama Rao which become a big controversy and boycotted him in Telugu film industry. In an incident while he was at Vijayawada railway 

station and going to his daughter house, At the same time some of political followers of Rama Rao giving send off to some of their leader. At this point of 

time someone noticed Kota Srinivasa Rao alerted all of them to hit him, anyhow he escaped from that place safely.
Later he struggled by the boycott from a part of industry. Later he met N. T. Rama Rao and solved that situation.

Casting couch
Casting couch was always a part of the film industry and it’s very much prevalent even today!
The casting couch, casting-couch syndrome, or casting-couch mentality is the demanding of sexual favors by an employer or person in a position of power and authority, from an apprentice employee, or subordinate to a superior in return for entry into an occupation, or for other career advancement within an organization. The term casting couch originated in the motion picture industry, with specific reference to couches in offices that could be used for sexual activitybetween casting directors or film producers and aspiring actors.[1][2][3][4][5][6]
Within the adult entertainment industry, content featuring fictitious[7]casting couch scenarios has become a popular niche.[8]
Notable casting couch remarks and incidents
United States
  • The legend of the Hollywood casting couch coincided with the rise of the studio system in the 1910s. Several mogul producers were rumoured to have been enthusiastic practitioners, and it has been claimed that many actresses attempted, with varying degrees of success, to attain stardom via this route.[9][10][11]

• In 1945, Maureen O'Hara was quoted as saying, "I don't let the producer and director kiss me every morning or let them paw me".[12] In 2004, she repeated: "I wouldn't throw myself on the casting couch, and I know that cost me parts."[13]

• In a 1996 interview, actor Woody Harrelson declared "every [acting] business I ever entered into in New York seemed to have a casting couch ... I've seen so many people sleep with people they loathe in order to further their ambition."[14]

• At a 2005 class reunion, producer Chris Hanley told his former classmates that "almost every leading actress in all of [his] 24 films has slept with a director or producer or a leading actor to get the part that launched her career".[15]

• In 2006, a New York City producer was accused of sexually harassing several members of the cast of the off-Broadway play Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead. She had previously been accused of harassing actors Gabriel ByrneAidan QuinnEsai Moralesand Joey McIntyre.[16]

• In 2017, Lance Bass of 'N Sync wrote that "as a society, we've been become far too comfortable with the pervasive 'casting couch' adage that it no longer resembles what it truly is—sexual assault. ... I grew up in the entertainment business and I've experienced my share of unwanted advances from both men and women who saw me as a target."[17]

• In 2009, Megan Fox stated that "Any casting couch shit I've experienced has been since I've become famous. It's really so heartbreaking. Some of these people! Like Hollywood legends. You think you're going to meet them and you're so excited, like, 'I can't believe this person wants to have a conversation with me,' and you get there and you realise that's not what they want, at all. It's happened a lot this year actually."[18]

• In a 2009 interview with OK! Magazine, actress Charlize Theronclaimed that when she was 18 she was propositioned at an audition by a pajama-clad Hollywood director.[19] "I thought it was a little odd that the audition was on a Saturday night at his house in Los Angeles, but I thought maybe that was normal."[20]

• In a 2009 interview, actor Mickey Rourke declared: "There's definitely something called a casting couch... if you take a girl from the Midwest with a pretty face and instead of inviting them in for an audition in the morning, the directors invite them for dinner at night? ... I can recall with certain women, we'd go out, I'd park the car on Sunset and by the time I'd got to the curb there'd be three or four producers handing them cards. ... There's ways you get a job and ways you get a job."[21]

• In a 2010 interview with Access Hollywood, actress Lisa Rinna said a producer had asked her for "a quickie" when she was a 24-year-old candidate for a role on a prominent television series.[22] At the same interview, Rinna's husband Harry Hamlin claimed that a female casting director attempted to seduce him in the late 1970s when he was 27.[23][24]

• In 2011, Corey Feldman alleged that children were also victims of the casting couch.[25] Paul Petersen said that some of the culprits are "still in the game" and Alison Arngrim claimed that Feldman and Corey Haimwere given drugs and "passed around" in the 1980s.[26] During the Harvey Weinstein scandal in 2017, Feldman launched a campaign to make a documentary to bring down a powerful Hollywood paedophile ring.[27]

• In the November 2012 issue of ElleSusan Sarandon spoke of a "really disgusting" casting-couch experience in New York City in the late 1960s or early 1970s. "I just went into a room and a guy practically threw me on the desk. It was my early days in New York and it was really disgusting. It wasn't like I gave it a second thought. It was so badly done."[28][29]

• In 2015, Rebecca Carroll wrote a piece about being sexually assaulted when she was 14 by a famous New York City TV anchor.[30]

• In July 2016, television executive Roger Ailes was accused of sexual harassment by former Fox News Channel anchor Gretchen Carlson. More than twenty other women, including Megyn Kelly and Andrea Tantaros, have since come forward with similar allegations about Ailes' predatory casting couch-like behavior in the television industry over a 50-year period.[31] Since then, Fox's Bill O'Reilly has also been accused by multiple women of sexual harassment; $45 million has so far been paid to six women.[32]

• On 1 November 2016, defense lawyers for Bill Cosby, who has been accused of sexual assault by over 60 women, wrote that, "Even if proven (and it could not be), the age-old 'casting couch' is not unique to Mr. Cosby, and thus not a 'signature' nor a basis for the admissibility of these witnesses' stories, let alone a conviction." (Cosby was convicted of sexual assault charges on April 26th, 2018).

• On 15 October 2017, Alison Doody and Ruth O'Neill recounted their experience of the Los Angeles casting couch.[33]

• On 3 November 2017, Kyle Richards described a producer saying "very perverted things" to her when she met him to discuss a role at the Beverly Hills Hotel when she was younger.[34]

• On 25 May 2018, Harvey Weinstein's attorney Benjamin Brafmanimparted that Weinstein "did not invent the casting couch in Hollywood."[35] Brafman also later stated: "My job is to defend specific allegations of sexual misconduct, not the issue of the Hollywood casting couch over the last 30 or 100 years," before apologising for using the term "casting couch" and saying that he would "never" use the phrase again.[36]
Europe
  • In 1956, British fan magazine Picturegoer published a four-part casting-couch exposé entitled "The Perils of Show Business" featuring interviews with actresses such as Joy Webster, Dorinda Stevens, Anne Heywood and Marigold Russell.[37]

• In 1998 and 1999, producer Alain Sarde and actor Robert de Niro were two of the high-profile filmmakers involved in two Parisian court cases exposing the borderline between the casting couch and prostitution for aspiring models and starlets.[38]

• In 2002, actress Lesley-Anne Down spoke of finding fame in the late 1960s: "The casting couch was in full swing, people expected it... My teen-age years were pretty intense, a lot of pressure and a lot of horrible old men out there".[39] In a 1977 interview, she had also said: "I was promised lots of lovely big film parts by American producers if I went to bed with them... Believe me, the casting couch is no myth".[40]

• In 2005, French film director Jean-Claude Brisseau was found guilty and convicted of "casting couch abuse" against two actresses between 1999 and 2001 during auditions for Choses Secrètes (2002).[41]

• In 2007, actress Helen Mirren claimed director Michael Winner had treated her "like a piece of meat" at a casting call in 1964.[42][43] Asked about the incident, Winner told The Guardian: "I don't remember asking her to turn around but if I did I wasn't being serious. I was only doing what the [casting] agent asked me – and for this I get reviled! Helen's a lovely person, she's a great actress and I'm a huge fan, but her memory of that moment is a little flawed."[44]

• In 2008, actress Ingrid Pitt described the unwelcome advances of two producers in hotels.[45]

• In August 2012, actress Julie Delpy spoke out about casting-couch paedophiles in France in the 1980s.[46]

• In 2013, Myleene Klass stated that, "I don't think there's a single person in the entertainment industry that hasn't, at some point, experienced the casting couch thing".[47] Earlier, in 2010, she revealed a major Hollywood star (named in 2017 as Harvey Weinstein)[48] wanted to sign a sex contract with her.[49]

• In 2013, Thandie Newton told CNN of how, aged 18, she was auditioned by a male director and a female casting director. "The director asked me to sit with my legs apart – the camera was positioned where it could see up my skirt – to put my leg over the arm of the chair and before I started my dialogue, [I was told] to think about the character I was supposed to be having the dialogue with and how it felt to be made love to by this person. It turned out the director used to show that video late at night to interested parties at his house – a video of me touching myself with a camera up my skirt." She declined to name the director.[50]

• On 20 October 2017, an article by English actress Sarah Solemanidescribed the "inappropriate" behaviour of a director when she was 19 and the "appalling" audition room practices of a "toxic" industry.[51][52]

• On 24 October 2017, discussing a sexual harassment he has allegedly experienced, actor Kevin Sorbo said that "Casting couches have always been around. I don't play that game, nor do I care to."[53]
Asia
  • In 2003 and 2006, Chinese actress Zhang Yu (张钰) released several graphic audio recordings and sex videos that she made herself to document her allegations that she won roles through the casting couch.[54] The videos were released on YouTube but have been subsequently removed.[55]

• In 2009, Indian actress Suchitra Krishnamoorthi reported an incident in her blog where she narrowly escaped sexual advances from a producer while casting for a film role.[56]

• In 2011, India TV unveiled a series of exposes on the Bollywood casting couch using hidden cameras. They showed young actresses routinely being asked by male personalities including actors, directors and producers to sleep with them in return for favours such as a good word to another director or producer. In a follow up interview by BBC, Shakti Kapoor described "Will you co-operate with me" as the code that was used by the Bollywood industry as a proposal to sleep with that person in return for a film role. Other Bollywood entities corroborated this.[57]

• In 2014, Indian actor Shashi Kapoor said that the casting couch existed in India in the 1960s for newcomer leading men by established leading heroines. Therefore, he was grateful to star Nanda for not subjecting him to the casting couch when she agreed to star with him when he was an unknown actor.[58]

• In 2015, Ranveer Singh described a "sleazy man in Andheri" who invited him to his house on the pretext of a lucrative opportunity.[59]

• In 2016, actress Tisca Chopra recounted how she avoided the casting-couch plans of a producer.[60]

• In March 2017, South Indian actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar tweeted about being propositioned by the programming head of a leading TV channel and wrote that "I didn't come to the industry to be treated like a piece of meat."[61] Other Tollywood actresses have made similar accusations.[62]

• In November 2017, Kangana Ranaut and several other actresses spoke out against Bollywood's casting couch.[63][64][65]

• In April 2018, Sri Reddy, an Indian film actress, stripped herself in the public and protested against sexual harassment in the film industry. 
[+] 1 user Likes sekharwalter's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sad 
ఇక్కడ నేను శృంగారం గురుంచి వచ్చే న్యూస్ ని మీకు పోస్ట్ చేయాలని,  మీ సందేహాలకు సలహాలు కూడా ఇవ్వాలని అనుకుంటునన్నాను
అమ్మ ప్రేమికుల కోసం అంకితం ఈ థ్రెడ్
https://xossipy.com/thread-45345-page-84.html
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
https://xossipy.com/thread-49634-post-55...pid5520012
[+] 8 users Like stories1968's post
Like Reply
[Image: 10382355-816958645002794-5871671893159528750-o.jpg]
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
[+] 14 users Like stories1968's post
Like Reply
(12-09-2022, 07:05 AM)stories1968 Wrote: ఇక్కడ నేను శృంగారం గురుంచి వచ్చే న్యూస్ ని మీకు పోస్ట్ చేయాలని అనుకుంటునన్నాను

Good... regular ga post cheyandi
[+] 3 users Like maleforU's post
Like Reply
[Image: 13001284-1145645112134144-4023334517810001300-n.jpg]
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
[+] 4 users Like stories1968's post
Like Reply
Very good sir
Waiting for updates
[+] 1 user Likes K.rahul's post
Like Reply
[Image: 13418652-1184969904868331-2397879948580399377-o.jpg]
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
[+] 10 users Like stories1968's post
Like Reply
నైస్
బాగుంది
[+] 1 user Likes ramd420's post
Like Reply
[Image: 13502596-1194415410590447-3628637722592256069-o.jpg]
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
[+] 6 users Like stories1968's post
Like Reply
[Image: 14606373-1284067458291908-8707266193277286362-n.jpg]
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
[+] 5 users Like stories1968's post
Like Reply
బాగుంది గురు గారు మంచి సమాచారం ఇస్తున్నారు ధన్యవాదాలు
[+] 1 user Likes narendhra89's post
Like Reply
(14-09-2022, 05:34 AM)stories1968 Wrote: [Image: 13502596-1194415410590447-3628637722592256069-o.jpg]

Konni sample padyaalu ivvagalaraa?
AndulO EmainA incest undaa?
[+] 1 user Likes kamaraju50's post
Like Reply
[Image: 15085449-1328602467171740-6468855580089171761-n.jpg]
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
[+] 3 users Like stories1968's post
Like Reply
[Image: 16903109-1426101520755167-5119411565227261041-o.jpg]
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
Like Reply
[Image: 18738878-1533039083394743-6815107548617647608-o.jpg]
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
Like Reply
[Image: 21558976-1640717599293557-1222477357944496700-n.jpg]
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
Like Reply
(14-09-2022, 05:34 AM)stories1968 Wrote: [Image: 13502596-1194415410590447-3628637722592256069-o.jpg]
చంద్రలేఖా విలాపం అని ఈ పుస్తకం గురించి గూగుల్ చేస్తే వికీపిడియా పేజీ లోనె రంజైన బొమ్మ ఉంది. పుస్తకం చదవాలని ఉబలాటంగా ఉంది.

చదివిన మహానుబావులు మన నాటుబాషలో రివ్యూ రాయగలరా..
[+] 1 user Likes kamaraju50's post
Like Reply
Continue the thread with new interesting information
[+] 1 user Likes Paty@123's post
Like Reply
(16-09-2022, 02:38 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: Continue the thread with new interesting information

[Image: 23509048-1698233116875338-3196301502777166623-o.jpg]
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
Like Reply
(14-09-2022, 06:41 AM)narendhra89 Wrote: బాగుంది గురు గారు మంచి సమాచారం ఇస్తున్నారు ధన్యవాదాలు

[Image: 43354545-2103659859665993-2617816260930437120-n.jpg]
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
Like Reply