Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Mere wife Nora, mera honeymoon and mera bull
Hi guys, main Karan, age 38, working as financial analyst in an I.T. company. Accha pay tha, but bachpan se ladkiyon se experience nhi. Meri 2020, just covid se phele shaadi huyi thi Nora se. We were supposed to go to Goa for honeymoon but covid ke karan cancel hua, and my wife and I never went anywhere for 2 years. In do saalon main, we never had much fun in the bed as I had lot of work from home, and I was anxious in the bed. I decided to treat my beautiful wife. Right now, abhi mahol bohut accha tha so we decided to go Maldives for honeymoon.

Agar aap soch rahe ho how does my wife look, that's my wife- Nora. Age 32, cute, Milky skin, hour glass figure, bohut hott

[Image: WhatsApp%20Image%202020-08-24%20at%206.3...w53agUCR6g]
[+] 1 user Likes Sissysevak's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
congrats for new story! Please write this on the basis of high class female and low class male adultery themed.
Like Reply
(09-09-2022, 11:34 AM)Sissysevak Wrote: Hi guys, main Karan, age 38, working as financial analyst in an I.T. company. Accha pay tha, but bachpan se ladkiyon se experience nhi. Meri 2020, just covid se phele shaadi huyi thi Illeana se. We were supposed to go to Goa for honeymoon but covid ke karan cancel hua, and my wife and I never went anywhere for 2 years. In do saalon main, we never had much fun in the bed as I had lot of work from home, and I was anxious in the bed. I decided to treat my beautiful wife. Right now, abhi mahol bohut accha tha so we decided to go Maldives for honeymoon.

Agar aap soch rahe ho how does my wife look, that's my wife. Dusky skin, hour glass figure, bohut hott

[Image: Ileana-DCruz-in-Shriya-Som-at-Mubarkan-p...Mumbai.jpg]

( Myself Jon ek 16 saal ka negro ladka jo Maldives me as a waiter kaam krta tha resort me , i was african i was 6 feet tall coal black skinned)

[Image: BCXrO2VCAAAPZRQ.jpg]

( i worked extra hours so that i get some extra money , since i had lot of indian customers i knew hindi )

( the resort which i worked in was sea facing )

(
Like Reply
(09-09-2022, 11:39 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( Myself Jon ek 16 saal ka negro ladka jo Maldives me as a waiter kaam krta tha resort me , i was african i was 6 feet tall coal black skinned)

[Image: BCXrO2VCAAAPZRQ.jpg]

( i worked extra hours so that i get some extra money , since i had lot of indian customers i knew hindi )

( the resort which i worked in was sea facing )

(

Main aur meri biwi flight leli Maldives ko, aur hum taxi se hotel pahuche. 

Main gaadi se luggage nikal raha tha aur Nora hotel ke andar gayi

Nora was confused kyuki hotel bada aur accha tha, usne Jon ko dekha "waiter, do you know where Reception is? I need to check in"
[Image: nora_4_2.jpg]
Like Reply
(09-09-2022, 11:43 AM)Sissysevak Wrote: Main aur meri biwi flight leli Maldives ko, aur hum taxi se hotel pahuche. 

Main gaadi se luggage nikal raha tha aur Nora hotel ke andar gayi

Nora was confused kyuki hotel bada aur accha tha, usne Jon ko dekha "waiter, do you know where Reception is? I need to check in"
[Image: nora_4_2.jpg]

( i was wearing hotel waiter uniform)

[Image: happy-african-waiter-smiling-and-showing...PYJGET.jpg]
(i just told the reception guys that suite number 7 which is the sea facing suite is cleanned and ready for new guest)

( thats when i heard someone call me from behind and i saw behind to see a woman )

yes maam please follow me 

( i show u to the reception area)
( i didnt knew that ur hubby is struggling to pick bags from car which was my job )
Like Reply
(09-09-2022, 12:19 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was wearing hotel waiter uniform)

[Image: happy-african-waiter-smiling-and-showing...PYJGET.jpg]
(i just told the reception guys that suite number 7 which is the sea facing suite is cleanned and ready for new guest)

( thats when i heard someone call me from behind and i saw behind to see a woman )

yes maam please follow me 

( i show u to the reception area)
( i didnt knew that ur hubby is struggling to pick bags from car which was my job )

Looking at a tall muscular boy, I kept and controlled my eyes "Thank you waiter" Nora says while she follows you

Karan ne gaadi se luggage nikala aur aa hi raha tha and he entered the hotel "Nora baby?" he says loudly trying to call you

"This hotel looks nice, also do we get indian food in the restaurant?" Nora asks you as she follows you

[Image: nora-fatehi-norafatehiedit.gif]
Like Reply
(09-09-2022, 12:24 PM)Sissysevak Wrote: Looking at a tall muscular boy, I kept and controlled my eyes "Thank you waiter" Nora says while she follows you

Karan ne gaadi se luggage nikala aur aa hi raha tha and he entered the hotel "Nora baby?" he says loudly trying to call you

"This hotel looks nice, also do we get indian food in the restaurant?" Nora asks you as she follows you

yes maam we have both veg and non veg cuisines 

you will get a menu card as soon as u check in 

( we both were standing at the reception area )

( the receptionist gave u the 7th suite number card )

( i took the card ) maam any one along with you ? 

let me show you ur suite
Like Reply
(09-09-2022, 12:28 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: yes maam we have both veg and non veg cuisines 

you will get a menu card as soon as u check in 

( we both were standing at the reception area )

( the receptionist gave u the 7th suite number card )

( i took the card ) maam any one along with you ? 

let me show you ur suite

"Oh haha, husband ko toh bhool gayi" she says and giggles "Sorry my husband is taking out luggage."

"Jaldi aao Karan" she says as she sees me, and Karan tries to bring luggage to her as soon as she can "yeh humara waiter hai"

"Waiter show us our suite and help with the bags" Nora says to you
Like Reply
(09-09-2022, 12:31 PM)Sissysevak Wrote: "Oh haha, husband ko toh bhool gayi" she says and giggles "Sorry my husband is taking out luggage."

"Jaldi aao Karan" she says as she sees me, and Karan tries to bring luggage to her as soon as she can "yeh humara waiter hai"

"Waiter show us our suite and help with the bags" Nora says to you

( noras height was till my chest i was tall built)

( as nora says she has her hubby accompanying her i looked at the lobby and saw a guy trying hard to pick up 2 bags )

ohh please let me help 

( i went to karan and took the bags as if it weighs nothing)

( i then with 2 bags in my hand)

please maam ..sir please follow me 

( i started walking towards ur suit)

( i opened the door and entered into the suite)

[Image: 885fc908.jpg?impolicy=resizecrop&rw=670&ra=fit]

( as both of u steped in)

welcome to SeaBreeze Resort 

I am your personal waiter Jon you can call me anytime with the eextension number 2
Like Reply
(09-09-2022, 12:39 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( noras height was till my chest i was tall built)

( as nora says she has her hubby accompanying her i looked at the lobby and saw a guy trying hard to pick up 2 bags )

ohh please let me help 

( i went to karan and took the bags as if it weighs nothing)

( i then with 2 bags in my hand)

please maam ..sir please follow me 

( i started walking towards ur suit)

( i opened the door and entered into the suite)

[Image: 885fc908.jpg?impolicy=resizecrop&rw=670&ra=fit]

( as both of u steped in)

welcome to SeaBreeze Resort 

I am your personal waiter Jon you can call me anytime with the eextension number 2

Karan aur Nora ko room bohut pasand aaya tha "Wow bada hai room" Karan said

Nora comes to you "Take this as a tip," and hands you fresh 20 dollars bill " Thanks for service"

and looks at you like this

[Image: 9p9d2k223kp61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...d0b1b8ff62]
Like Reply
(09-09-2022, 12:44 PM)Sissysevak Wrote: Karan aur Nora ko room bohut pasand aaya tha "Wow bada hai room" Karan said

Nora comes to you "Take this as a tip," and hands you fresh 20 dollars bill " Thanks for service"

and looks at you like this

[Image: 9p9d2k223kp61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...d0b1b8ff62]

( i smiled as karan said that he liked the room )

( as nora maam gave me 20 dollars ) thank you maam for ur generosity

i will be a call away at ur service ..day or night 

our butlers will serve ur lunch soon 

( the suite had 3 big bed rooms and a huge hall and a huge bathroom with bathtub and a sea facing pool attached in balcony)

( i was the only black guy in hotel and rest everyone were white ..both u and ur wife were till my chest)

[Image: swimming-pool-with-stair-top-roof-deck-b...jpg?w=2000]
Like Reply
(09-09-2022, 12:48 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i smiled as karan said that he liked the room )

( as nora maam gave me 20 dollars ) thank you maam for ur generosity

i will be a call away at ur service ..day or night 

our butlers will serve ur lunch soon 

( the suite had 3 big bed rooms and a huge hall and a huge bathroom with bathtub and a sea facing pool attached in balcony)

( i was the only black guy in hotel and rest everyone were white ..both u and ur wife were till my chest)

[Image: swimming-pool-with-stair-top-roof-deck-b...jpg?w=2000]

Nora and Karan decided to rest, shower and then dress up for some tours to local places near the hotel. Dono tayar ho rahe the.

Karan phele ho gaya, he grabbed the hotel telephone and called the waiter "Need his help! Can you send him please?"

He came in, Karan asked "Could you tell us what's good nearby this hotel? we want to go to local shops and local touristy places" Karan asks the waiter

Nora was dressing herself "Kisse baat kar rahe ho baby?" she says as she comes out of dressing room, covered in just a thin sheet of white robe, which shows her figure

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you were here" and she goes back in swinging her huge ass left and right back to dressing room

[Image: yrejx63sun581.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...f8ff975c36]
Like Reply
New episode of nora??
Like Reply